Photo ORIX Yamamoto = Kyocera Dome, who started the Softbank game and scored the fourth victory with seven goals
Oh 5-0 Seo (1st) Yamamoto's 7th victory with 4 goals
If you write the contents roughly
In the 2th inning, Tadashi Yoshida scored 3 points with XNUMX timely hits. In the XNUMXth inning, Tadashi Yoshida doubled in the XNUMXth time and in the XNUMXth, Ogi's squeeze added points.
In Orix, Yamamoto won the 7th victory with a good throw without any goals in the 4th inning.In the 2th inning, Tadashi Yoshida scored 3 points with a XNUMX-point timely hit, and in the XNUMXth inning, Tadashi Yoshida ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|The original notation is "𠮷Tamasa"is. The title given to this article isTechnical limitationsorArticle name restrictionsIs inaccurate due to.|
The number of life-long compositions exceeds 2400. The urban and sad melodyUrban folk songIs calledMood songからYouth song,Rhythm songWidely worked on. Also,Koji Tsuruta,Koichi Miura,Frank Nagai,Kazuko Matsuo,Yukio Hashi,Hiroshi Wada and Mahina StarsRaised many singers,Second World WarHe was one of the composers who represented the history of Japanese songs.
- 1921(Taisho 10)May 1,IbarakiTaga-gunTakasuzumura (currentHitachi City) Is born.
- 1939(Showa 14) March,Hitachi Institute of Technologygraduate.
- Joined the company in April 1939 (Showa 14).
- 1942(Showa 17) March,ManchuriaBlack riverWas deployed in SosoearmyMito Infantry Second RegimentEnlisted in.
- 1944(Showa 19) Due to acute cecal inflammationBattle of PeleliuRemain in Manchuria without participating in.
- 1945(Showa 20) In October, at the same time as the defeat,Soviet UnionSiberiaBe detained in the district (Siberian detention). One of the detainees added the poem "Yesterday and today" to "" composed during his service, and it was spread and sung in the detention area without a reader (later ""Exotic hill]).
- 1948(Showa 23) March,NHKOn the radioAmateur throat boastIn Siberian VeteransNakamura KozoHowever, it became a topic of singing under the title of "People can sing" without being read by anyone.
- August 1948 (Showa 23), immediately after radio broadcast,Maizuru PortDemobilized. After half a month of rest, he returned to the company before joining the army without knowing the topic.
- September 1948 (Showa 23),Takao SaekiComplimented byExotic hill]Victor RecordsReleased from.
- 1949(Showa 24) March,Nippon VictorJoined as an exclusive composer.
- 1960(Showa 35) December, "I love you more than anyone"2th Japan Record AwardAward.
- 1962(Showa 37) December, "Always dream"so4th Japan Record AwardAward. Later, in the same award, the "Yoshida Masa Prize" was established in recognition of its achievements.
- 1968(Showa 43) March,10th Japan Record AwardReceived a special prize.
- 1969(Showa 44) April, Art SelectionMinister of Education AwardAward.
- 1982(Showa 57) March,Purple ribbonThe award.
- 1989(XNUMX)Japan Music Copyright AssociationAppointed chairman.
- 1990(2) October,32th Japan Record AwardReceived the Distinguished Service Award.
- 1992(4) October,Third gradeAsahi Japan China badgeThe award.
- 1993(5) October,Japan Broadcasting CorporationReceived the Broadcast Culture Award.
- 1993 years,Japan Composer AssociationAppointed chairman.
- 1997(9) Appointed as Honorary Chairman of the Japanese Composers Association.
- 1998(10)May 6,pneumoniaDied of. 77 years old. On the same dateXNUMXth placeinvestiture. As a composerMasao Koga(1978),Ryoichi Hattori(1993) Is the third person in historyNational Honor AwardAwarded.Honorary citizen of Hitachi City.The graveyardHitachi CityToo TownHojuin.
- 2004(16) birthplaceIbarakiHitachi CityIn Nokamine ParkYoshida Tadashi Memorial Museum of Music』Established.
- 2005(17) In Hitachi cityJoban LineStation (Oji station-Juo Station)ofDeparture melodyThe melody composed by Yoshida is adopted.
- Exotic hill(1948/Takeyama Itsuro-Nakamura Kozo）
- Starry sky in Tokyo (1951/Taeko Yoshioka）
- Souvenir on a rainy night (1951 / Taeko Yoshioka)
- Fallen leaves (1953/Koichi Miura）
- Town sandwich man (1953 /Koji Tsuruta）
- Red and black blues(1955/ Koji Tsuruta)
- Aunt Madros (1955/Yukiko Nomura）
- Tokyo people (1956/ Koichi Miura)
- I liked it (1956 / Koji Tsuruta,1959/Hiroshi Wada and Mahina Stars -Hawaiian style cover later)
- Fog falls in the sad city (1956/Shinji Yamada）
- See you in Yurakucho(1957/Frank Nagai）
- (1957/Frank Nagai)
- (1957/Frank Nagai)
- Dreaming Maiden (1957/XNUMX Fujimoto）
- (1958/ Hiroshi Wada and Mahina Stars)-This is Mahina's first original song.
- Favorite person (1958 / XNUMXrd generation Fujimoto)
- good night(1959/ Kazuko Matsuo & Hiroshi Wada and Mahina Stars) -Kazuko Matsuo's debut song.
- Tokyo Night Club(1959/Kazuko Matsuo& Frank Nagai) --Kazuko Matsuo's debut song.
- I love you more than anyone(1959 / Kazuko Matsuo & Hiroshi Wada and Mahina Stars) ○ 2nd Japan Record Awards
- My Tokyo map (1959/Sone Shiro）
- Itakosa(1960/Yukio Hashi)-Yukio Hashi's debut song. ○2th Japan Record Award(New face award)
- (1960/Kazuko Matsuo)
- If you sing(1960 / Yukio Hashi)
- Quarrel fuji(1960 / Yukio Hashi)
- The night is bad (1960 / Kazuko Matsuo)
- Marble Street of Flowers (1960/Fujimoto XNUMXrd generation)
- Kiso bushi Sankasa((1960 / Yukio Hashi)
- Isobu Genta(1961 / Yukio Hashi) ○3th Japan Record Award(Lyrics award winning song)
- Nankai Bishoujo(Shiro Amakusa's song) (1961 / Yukio Hashi)
- Tokujiro(1961 / Yukio Hashi)
- Eriko(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- Tragedy of young warriors(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- Waltz of Longing(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- cold morning(1962 / Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Young guy(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- People tomorrow(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- Always dream(1962 / Yukio Hashi &Sayuri Yoshinaga) ○4th Japan Record Award
- Flower origami crane(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- Nakayama Shichiri(1962 / Yukio Hashi)
- Izu Dancer (1963/ Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Beautiful teen(1963/Akira Mita）
- Let's find two stars (1963/Yasuo Tanabe）
- Follow up shamisen (1963/Enomoto Misae）
- Under the roof of young tokyo(1963 / Yukio Hashi & Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- The glowing sea (1963 / Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Until the day of marriage (1963 / Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Maiko Han(1963 / Yukio Hashi)
- White uniform(1963 / Yukio Hashi)
- Tsutenkaku Light(1963 / Yukio Hashi)
- Young singing voice(1963 / Yukio Hashi & Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Disappear in the rain (1963 / Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Princess Yoshizo(1963 / Yukio Hashi)
- Red blouse(1964 / Yukio Hashi)
- There was a blue sky(1964/ Yukio Hashi & Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Blue sweater(1964 / Yukio Hashi)
- Girl in the Mist (1964/Kubo Hiroshi）
- If you fall in love(1964 / Yukio Hashi) ○7th Japan Record Award(Plan Award winning song)
- Sorry Chico (1964/Akira Mita)
- It's the number one start(1964 / Yukio Hashi) ○7th Japan Record Award(Plan Award winning song)
- Two young Shinsaibashi (1964 / Akira Mita & Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Chee Chee Chee-Goodbye to tears-(1964 / Yukio Hashi) ○7th Japan Record Award(Plan Award winning song)
- That daughter and me~ Swim swim swim (1965 / Yukio Hashi) ○7th Japan Record Award(Plan Award winning song)
- A town with a cupola (1965 / Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Young Tsubasa (1965/Akira Mita)
- Let's bloom tomorrow Let's bloom flowers (1965 / Akira Mita & Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- to you(1966/ Frank Nagai)
- Sweetheart Julie (1966 / Akira Mita)
- Dream port(1966 / Yukio Hashi & Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Courageous (1966/Sayuri Yoshinaga&Tony's）
- Love and tears of the sun(Amegliatchi) (1966 / Yukio Hashi)
- Crying in the sea (1966/Tony's）
- Late night in Singapore(1966 / Yukio Hashi)
- Swordsman one generation(1967 / Yukio Hashi)
- The world of love (1967/Sayuri Yoshinaga&Tony's）
- Lovers (1967/Sayuri Yoshinaga&Tony's）
- The girls are now (1967/ Sayuri Yoshinaga)
- Mexican rock of love(1967 / Yukio Hashi)
- Kotaro Taro of Saku(1967 / Yukio Hashi)
- Hanataro shade(1968 / Yukio Hashi)
- Wakayama Blues (1968/Seino, the ancient capital）
- Kamogawa Blues (1968 / Frank Nagai)
- Two people at dawn(1968 / Yukio Hashi)
- Red Sunset Sankasa(1968 / Yukio Hashi)
- (1968 / Yukio Hashi)
- Carp name Gindaira(1969/ Yukio Hashi)
- A life full of scratches(1970/ Koji Tsuruta) ○13th Japan Record Award(Popular prize)
- Lone Wolf and Cub(1971/ Yukio Hashi) ○14th Japan Record Award(Popular prize)
- Unskilled Woman (1971 /Hiyoshi Mimi）
- (1974/ Yukio Hashi) ○16th Japan Record Award(Shinpei Nakayama, XNUMX Saijo Awards)
- Flower fight(1975 / Yukio Hashi)
- Crotch trip graffiti Farewell bird(1977 / Yukio Hashi)
- (1980 / Yukio Hashi)
- Old leaf,OceanBecome a champion (1989 /Goro Oishi）
- Harukigawa affection (1990/Kazuko Matsuo)
- Santa Maria (1991/)
- Migrating bird(1996/ Yukio Hashi) The last Victor Hit Award winning song
- Koji Tsuruta
- Frank Nagai
- Kazuko Matsuo
- Koichi Miura
- Yukio Hashi
- Sayuri Yoshinaga
- Akira Mita
- Yukimura Izumi
- XNUMX Fujimoto
- Hiroshi Wada and Mahina Stars
- Kuji Asami
- Seino, the ancient capital
- Kubo Hiroshi
- Yoshida Tadashi Memorial Museum of Music
- Yoshida Tadashi Memorial Orchestra
- Tokyo Symphony
- Japan Music Copyright Association
- Kaneko Isamu"Yoshida Tadashi ~ I love you more than anyone"
- Minerva Shobo<Minerva Japan Evaluation Biography>, 2010
- Uphill (common to all stations, butOgitsu StationとJuo StationIs different tone): Always dream (Sayuri Yoshinaga, Yukio Hashi)
- Going down
- Second World WarAfterCommon kanjiNotation for a long time due to restrictionsYoshiIt was still Tamasa, but his real name is𠮷I'm Tamasa.2017CurrentlyYoshida Tadashi Memorial OrchestraAll other notations on flyers and pamphlets for performances regarding him have been restored.
- ^ NHK Special Always Dreams-Composer Tadashi Yoshida's "War"-NHK Masterpiece Selection (Video/Still) NHK Archives
- ^ Kaneko Isamu"Masayoshi Yoshida, I love you more than anyone"ISBN 978-4-623-05623-1 Minerva Shobo (Kyoto) January 2010 Refer to page 1, chronological table (Yoshida's hit award totals 342 songs)