First snowfall at Mt. Teine in Sapporo, snow at Nakayama Pass and Ishikita Pass
If you write the contents roughly
Due to the cold air in the sky, it became very cold in Hokkaido from the night of the 14th, and it snowed on the mountain passes such as Ishikita Pass and Nakayama Pass.
In Hokkaido on the 15th, strong cold air as strong as mid-November flowed into the sky, and the first snowfall was observed at Mt. Teine in Sapporo. 11 ... → Continue reading
Get the latest news from Hokkaido on your own!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
AsahikawaIt is the shortest route connecting Kitami City.Of the old country nameIshikari countryとKitamiNamed by taking each letter from,CurrentlyKamikawa jurisdictionとOkhotsk jurisdictionIt is the boundary of.
Although the altitude is 1,050m, The environment is 3,000m class when viewed from the vegetation environment, and it is a pass with severe driving conditions...At the top, it can snow even in mid-June..The 19.2km extension from the top of the pass to the Kamikawa side has 100mm of rainfall and traffic restrictions (Traffic regulation) Is the section to beIn addition, the extension from the top of the pass to the Kitami side is 9.9km and the Kamikawa side (SounkyoThe extension of 6.9km (in the vicinity) is a special traffic regulation section where traffic can be regulated in advance when danger is predicted..
- Ishikita Pass Observatory
- ObservatoryFromMt. TaisetsuzanYou can also see the mountains of Akan and the mountains of Akan.
- Itmuca Mine
- Located under the pass on the Kitami side, it was once the best in the OrientmercuryA mine site boasting a large amount of production.Currently, the Itomuka Mining Plant handles a wide variety of waste..
- Chaya on the pass (closed)
- Open from April to October. 2007(19) Burned down in August, but the next day 2008(20) Rebuilt in May and resumed business.After that, sales dropped sharply due to a decrease in traffic volume due to the extension of the Asahikawa Monbetsu Expressway. 2016Closed with the degree (28), 2017(29) From MarchRoad Station Onneyu OnsenMoved to.The site is 2018(30) Scheduled to be vacant lot.
Works in which Ishikita Pass appears
- Junichi Nagasaka "Ishikita Pass" (Lyrics: Takaharu Takagi, Composition: Mayumi Kuwayama)
- In 2012Hiromasa ShimizuIs the cover.
- ^ "What is the Ishikita Pass between the Kamikawa branch office and the Abashiri branch office?". Hokkaido fan magazine. PNG Office (March 2008, 3). 2014/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Road information in Abashiri area Ishikita Pass”. Abashiri Development and Construction Department. 2014/10/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Hokkaido Development Bureau. 2014/12/25Browse.
- ^ "Ishikita Pass is a snowy landscape Hokkaido is a strong cold and unseasonable cold”. HBC News (June 2018, 6). 2018/6/13Browse.
- ^ a b "Information on traffic restrictions on national roads”. Abashiri Development and Construction Department. 2014/10/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hokkaido Regional Development Bureau. P. 23. 2014/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Ishikita Pass Observatory”. Kitami Tourism Association. 2014/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Itomuka Mining Plant”. Nomura Kosan. 2014/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Resurrection of" Toge no Chaya "at the summit of Ishikita Pass". Economic message pigeon (carrier pigeon). (November 2007, 11) 2014/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Opened at the summit of Ishikita Pass The only shop dismantled in April Store owner Saito moved to the local roadside station”. Hokkaido Shimbun (March 2018, 3). 2018/6/17Browse.
- List of Japanese Passes
- List of mountain passes in Hokkaido
- List of synthetic place names in Japan
- Ishikita Pass (Asteroid)(Asteroid named after Ishikita Pass)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.