Karate Day Traditional Karate Heavyweight Dedicated Demonstration
If you write the contents roughly
At the special dojo of the Okinawa Karate Kaikan, six holders of intangible cultural properties designated by the prefecture showed their shapes.
The XNUMXth is "Karate Day".At the Okinawa Karate Kaikan in Tomigusuku City, the heavyweights of traditional karate gathered together to perform a performance.Offshore ... → Continue reading
This is an account of "Okinawa TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV series) news. We will send you the latest news from Okinawa.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Okinawa Karate Kaikan
Okinawa traditional karateIt was opened on March 2017, 29 (Heisei 3) for the purpose of preserving, inheriting, and developing as a unique culture.The project cost is about 4 billion yen.The site area is 65 hectares and the total floor area is 3.8 square meters.In addition to the dojo, there are exhibition facilities, shops, and restaurants inside the facility, which can be used not only by karate officials but also by the general public and tourists.
Process until the opening of Karate Kaikan
- 2011: Karatedo Kaikan (tentative name) maintenance survey project
- 2012: Karatedo Kaikan (tentative name) construction site selection
- 2013-2014: Karatedo opening (tentative name) design
- 2014: Name of "Okinawa Karate Kaikan" decided
- 2014-2016: Okinawa Karate Kaikan new construction
- 2017: Okinawa Karate Kaikan opened
In October 2016, "10thWorld Uchinanchu TournamentInitially, the Karate Kaikan was being prepared for October due to the promotion event of "", but the completion was delayed in 10 because the ground of the planned construction site was loose and it took time to strengthen it..
- Karate practice area. (4 competition courts)
- Used for karate competitions and events. (380 seats)
Karate training room
- A room for karate training.
- Karate training tools are stored.
- It supports seminars, meetings and conferences.
- It is also rented out for use other than karate, and is used for cultural activities of the citizens of the prefecture.
- An exhibition facility related to karate.
- Symbol facility.
- A facility that enhances dignity by distinguishing it from general use and by limited use such as promotion tests for high-ranking people and performances such as karate days.
Shop / food corner
- Consists of product sales and eating and drinking facilities.
- April 2017 International Karate Tournament
- August 2018 "8st Okinawa Karate International Tournament" will be held
- Former site of Tomigusuku Castle Ruins Park
Opening commemorative stamp
To commemorate the opening, on March 2017, 3,Uechi-ryu,Goju-ryu,Liu Wei-ryu, Shorin-ryu,Kobayashi styleとAncient martial artsA stamp sheet for the "Okinawa Karate Kaikan Completion Memorial" modeled on a person such as a holder of an intangible cultural property designated by the prefecture has been released.The following 10 people became models.
- Miyagi(Kobayashi style)
- Tsuguo Sakumoto(Ryuei-ryu)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.