Photo Yakushiji (left) and Jurassic Kizawa who decided to participate in the competition in bodybuilding
Former world champion in boxing challenges bodybuilding 26 years after the death battle with Tatsuyoshi "Aim for the best if you do it"
If you write the contents roughly
On November 11, 28 undefeated (11KO) “treasure kid” Mori Musashi since his debut bet the WBO Asia Pacific Featherweight Championship and played against Takeshi Tameda (Ohashi Gym) at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo.
Former boxing WBC world bantamweight champion Yasuei Yakushiji (52) challenges bodybuilding.Next summer in the Tokai area ... → Continue reading
Hello. This is the "Maidena News", a soft news site from Kansai. We will introduce in a timely manner what has become a hot topic on the internet and in the Kansai area centered around Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Introducing and commenting deeply on the news and seasonal information that disturbs society from the perspective unique to Kansai. We can answer the "feelings we want to know" of all our users with the spirit of "Kotekote" service unique to Kansai.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Takeshi Tameda(Good for you, 19938/29 -) isJapan OfProfessional boxer.NaganoUedaI'm from.First JapanFeatherweightYouth champion.Ohashi Boxing GymBelongs. Long time agoYonekura Boxing GymBelonged to.
I was doing karate in my hometown of Nagano.The reason I started boxing was because of my father's influence.
2011March 1Korakuen HallWith Hiroki YoshidaFeatherweightFighting the 4th round, KO wins 1 minute 1 seconds each and decorates the debut match with a white star..In the "East Japan Rookie of the Year Tournament Final" held on November 11rd of the same year, he played against Joji Chinami and suffered the first professional black star after losing the decision..
After that, he won 7 consecutive games with a draw. 2015At the "Svenson Excite Boxing" held at Korakuen Hall on August 8, he fought against Mark Bernardes in the eighth round of the featherweight division, winning 5 times 8 minutes 7 seconds TKO...この試合でIn this matchEast Japan Boxing AssociationReceived the August 2015 Monthly Award New Award from..Also on the 27th of the same monthJBCBecame a featherweight Japanese rank for the first time in the latest ranking announced by.
And 2017Retsu Kosaka and Japanese featherweight at Korakuen Hall on August 8ndYouth throneBecame the first Japanese featherweight youth champion with a decisive battle and a TKO win after finishing 3 times...This match was the last match of Yonekura Gym players..
`` Held at Korakuen Hall on November 2019, 11First Step 30th Anniversary Featherweight Tournament』Participated in.Played against Korean KMB featherweight champion Lee Jae Woo, lost 3 times 1 minute 19 seconds TKO, and lost in the first match.
- Professional Boxing-29 races 21 wins 6 losses 2 draws (19KO)
|1||2011/1/27||victory||1R 1:10||KO||Hiroki Yoshida (Lions)||Japan||Professional debut|
|2||2011/4/1||victory||1R 0:23||TKO||Arata Yoshimoto (Koei Kogyo Odawara)||Japan||2011 eastern japanFeatherweightRookie King Qualifying|
|3||2011/5/13||victory||1R 1:21||KO||Katsuya Sato (Dream）||Japan||2011 East Japan Featherweight Rookie of the Year Qualifying|
|4||2011/8/2||victory||4R||Judgment 3-0||Takumi Takahashi (Manabe）||Japan||2011 East Japan Featherweight Rookie of the Year Qualifying|
|5||2011/9/28||Draw||4R||Judgment 1-1||Masayuki Ito(Wake)||Japan||2011 East Japan Featherweight Rookie of the Year Qualifying|
|6||2011/11/3||敗北||5R||Judgment 0-2||Joji Chinami (Katsumata)||Japan||2011 East Japan Featherweight Rookie of the Year Final|
|7||2012/7/4||victory||5R 2:56||TKO||Katsuya Sato (Dream)||Japan|
|8||2012/12/3||victory||1R 1:32||TKO||Sunpet / Somypet||Thailand|
|9||2013/4/22||victory||2R 2:43||KO||Adi Wigna||インドネシア|
|10||2013/9/10||victory||2R 1:23||KO||Prakai Sirimongkol Jim||Thailand|
|11||2014/1/28||victory||8R||Judgment 3-0||Hero Tito||インドネシア|
|13||2014/10/14||victory||3R 1:48||TKO||Hanaki Ginzo (Gifu Yokozeki)||Japan|
|14||2015/3/17||victory||1R 2:20||KO||Takenori Ohashi(Kadoebi Boxing）||Japan|
|15||2015/8/5||victory||7R 2:21||TKO||Mark Bernardes||フィリピン|
|16||2016/2/29||victory||2R 2:19||TKO||Norndia Sobancal||Thailand|
|17||2016/4/22||敗北||10R||Judgment 0-3||Simpiwe Vetyeka||Republic of South Africa|
|18||2016/10/17||敗北||8R 0:52||TKO||Reiya Abe(KG Yamato）||Japan|
|19||2017/8/22||victory||5R||Judgment 3-0||Retsu Kosaka (real）||Japan||JapanFeatherweightYouth throneDecisive battle|
|20||2017/10/2||victory||2R 1:42||KO||Aekawait Confan||Thailand|
|21||2018/2/28||victory||5R 1:30||KO||Delliya Clamur Wong||Thailand|
|22||2018/5/25||victory||3R 1:18||TKO||Revolving credit||インドネシア|
|23||2018/8/17||victory||2R 1:33||KO||Aliev Braider||インドネシア|
|24||2018/12/3||敗北||5R 2:16||TKO||Yo Nanata Maruta(Morioka）||Japan|
|25||2019/3/31||victory||6R 1:42||TKO||Renerio Alizara||フィリピン|
|26||2019/7/1||victory||2R 0:40||TKO||Atsumi Tail (Atsumi）||South Korea|
|27||2019/9/17||victory||5R 2:08||KO||Joe Tehones||フィリピン|
|28||2019/11/19||敗北||3R 1:19||TKO||Lee Jae Woo||South Korea||First Step Featherweight TournamentQualifying|
|29||2020/11/28||敗北||11R 1:39||TKO||Musashi Mori(Yakushiji Temple)||Japan||WboAsia Pacific Featherweight Title Match|
- ^ DANGAN191 Japan Youth First Championship Tournament [Final] Day 1 Dangan
- ^ BoxRec Rating [Domestic / Men] Super Featherweight (58.97 kg or less) BOXING antenna
- ^ Takeshi Tameda plays a big role in the endless beauty of Yonekura Boxing News August 2017, 6
- ^ Takeshi Tameda (23 = Yonekura) Boxing mobile
- ^ January 2011 Match Results Japan Boxing Commission
- ^ Ogawa won the East Japan Rookie of the Year with XNUMX MVP Teiken players Boxing News August 2011, 11
- ^ Takeshi Tameda wins TKO over undefeated Philippine player Boxing News August 2015, 8
- ^ August's monthly MVP is Ryo Takenaka, and the fighting award is Masayuki Ito Boxing News August 2015, 8
- ^ August 2015 ranking Japan Boxing Commission
- ^ Takeshi Tameda is the endless beauty, the curtain on the 54-year history of Yonekura Boxing News August 2017, 8
- ^ "Goodbye Yonekura Gym! Until the "prestigious Japanese" decides to close”. Hyundai Business (Kodansha) (August 2017, 8). 2019/5/28Browse.
- ^ Attention Fe-class confrontation Yochita Maruta wins TKO 5 times over Takeshi Tameda Boxing News August 2018, 12
- ^ Hiroki Inoue wins TKO 5 times Japan S. Lightweight first defense Boxing News March 2019, 7
- ^ First Step 30th Anniversary Featherweight Tournament Daisuke Watabe, Shingo Kusano, Lee Advance to Semifinal Boxing News March 2019, 11
- ^ WBO･APフェザー級 WBO4位「近いうちに世界の舞台に立ちたい」 Boxing News March 2020, 11
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.