[Baseball] Losing the pitcher game, the whereabouts of the victory will be carried over to tomorrow Waseda ①
If you write the contents roughly
Tomorrow will be the final game for Keio University and the final game of this year's six university baseball games.
November XNUMXth (Sat) Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League Autumn League Match Waseda University XNUMXst Round @ Meiji Jingu Stadium Kizawa sees a spirited pitching ... → Continue reading
Keio Sports Newspaper Association
We publish the only sports newspaper in Keio University. A member of an active college student will report on each part of the sports club, and will inform the “now” of sports at Keio University, including not only the state of the game but also information closely related to each part and the real faces of the players.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Roku University Baseball Federation
Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League(University of Tokyo)British: TOKYO BIG6 BASEBALL LEAGUE) Is from 6 schools located in TokyoUniversity OfBaseballConsists of partsCollege baseballIt's a league.All Nippon University Baseball FederationUnder the umbrella
It has the longest history in the existing university baseball league.
1903Started inWaseda UniversityとKeio UniversityBattle (Early race) Is the origin.1906, The match against Soukei was interrupted due to overheating of cheering,Meiji University(1914 years),Hosei University(1917 years),Rikkyo University(1921 years),Tokyo Imperial University(Currently the University of Tokyo, Spring 1925) participated.The Waseda-Keio match was resumed from the fall league of the same year due to the persuasion of other schools, and hereTokyo Roku University Baseball FederationWas officially launched as.Next year1926In October, the Jingu Stadium will be completed with the cooperation of the Tokyo Big10 Baseball League, and will be operated as a stadium exclusively for the federation.
Professional baseballIt has been the centerpiece of Japanese baseball popularity for a long time until it became popular, and on Saturdays and SundaysJingu StadiumThe average number of visitors is the highest among the All Japan University Baseball Federation, as it is held in Japan.He has also sent a large number of human resources to the professional and amateur spheres.Also, despite being an amateur league, on behalf of baseballEmperor's cupHas been given.
- Waseda University Baseball Club
- Keio University Baseball Club
- Meiji University Baseball Club
- Hosei University Baseball Club
- Tokyo University Athletic Meet Hard Baseball Club
- Rikkyo University Baseball Club
- Special note: The order of writing depends on the order of the federation duty schools that change every year (Iroha order(Determined by)
One OB will be appointed as a senior director from each school, and the director, director, captain, manager, etc. of each school will manage the federation as directors.In addition, the secretariat staff, led by the secretary general, will be in charge of the management of the federation.The representative is the chairman, and each school director goes around according to Gojuon, and the term is one year.
There are 1 players who can enter the bench in one game other than the manager, manager, assistant director, coach and manager (recorder).Bench players can be changed for each match.Three leaders other than the director can enter the bench.Other,1980から2008Up to one special staff member (treated as a coach) was able to enter the bench (the role is mainly the first base or third base base coach, and the player registered as a special staff member could not participate in the game). From the 1 Spring League match, the manager's name and all 2008 players on the bench (displaying surname and uniform number) will be displayed on the scoreboard once before the start of the match and once during the match.
How to play
As a way to decide the victory or defeat of the battle card, it is not a simple one-game system2 battle first win methodBy brute forcePoints systemIs adopted.The match is played consecutively with the same card (doubleheader), the match ends as the team that won the first two wins the match against the opponent school, and the winning team gets 2 point (1 win, 1 loss). If so, play Round 1).In the case of a draw, the match will be replayed and the match will not be completed until one of the competition schools wins two.However, in 3, the first round will be brute force in the spring.The autumn league match is a two-round round-robin match, and if there is a tie at the end of the ninth inning, a draw is drawn.The points won are also different for each match, with 2 win, 2020 draw and 1 loss.
In the Waseda-Keio match, which has only one card per week (including the previous card in the case of the 1-week season), one match per day is played instead of a doubleheader.
The match start time is from 1:2 for the first match for two games a day, from 1:11 for the second match, and 00:2 for one match a day. From the 13 Spring League match, the start of the first match on the combined day has been accelerated to 30:1.In the past, the first game started at 1:13, so it was often a night game from the middle of the second game, especially in the fall season.If it cannot be settled on the weekend, the rematch will be held on the first weekday of the week, but if it cannot be settled even for three days on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the settlement of the scheduled card for the next week will be prioritized on the next weekday or later. The match is carried over.
If the match schedule overlaps with a professional baseball match, it is called a combined date, and the match start time is shortened and no extra time is held and a draw is made.Although the start time of professional baseball is taken into consideration, even with these regulations, it is very rare that the games of the six universities are prolonged and the start of professional games is delayed.
引き分けはプロ併用日は9回終了時、それ以外は1・2回戦は12回終了時、3回戦以降は1勝1敗の場合、15回終了時同点であれば引き分けとしている（この場合でプロ野球ナイターとの併用であれば、第2試合（1試合のみの場合はその試合）は15回を満たしていなくてもJSTI will not enter the next innings after 17:7). The match will be completed when the 7th inning (if the second team is the lead, the end of the XNUMXth inning), and the match will be canceled before that.No gameWill be.Depending on the score differenceCold gameIs not adopted.
Incidentally,2011Great East Japan EarthquakeAs part of the power saving measures associated with the occurrence of this, special rules were enacted in the spring league of the same year, such as "a cold game if the match cannot be continued at sunset".
In 2020, the event was held due to the influence of the new coronavirus, and the game was tied after 9 times.Others are shown below.
- Two game days when college baseball is played alone The extension is until the end of 2 times for all games.Moreover, it does not enter the next inning after 12 hours
- One game day when college baseball is played alone The extension is until the end of 1 times for all games.No time limit
- When used in combination with professional baseball (both 2 games and 1 game) Up to 12 extra times in all games, and not entering the next inning after 2 and a half hours
- The one with the most points is the top.If the points are the same, the wholeWin rateThe ranking is decided by comparison.
- If the points and the winning percentage are the same, if it is necessary to decide the superiority or inferiority = the deciding match (playoff) will be held only when the winning school is decided. If it is implemented at two schools, the winner will be decided in the first round system. If it is held at 2 schools, the match will be round-robined in the first round of each school, and if all 1 schools have 3 win and 1 loss, the victory will be kept and participation in the national tournament will be decided by lottery.
- In the case of a tie-breaking final, the number of extra times will be unlimited (no draw in principle).However, for unavoidable reasons (sunset, rainy weather, etc.)Cold gameIf it becomes, the draw will be at a later dateRematchAnd
- The decisive battle is2010Waseda in the fall-Keio 12 times, 16 games held.
- The results of the final match are not included in the cumulative results of the league match, including the individual results of the players.
- Winning by scoring points from all five competing schools is called a "complete victory", and winning all 5 races is called a "winning victory". Even if 10 wins and no losses are included, if a draw is included, it is treated differently from a total victory.
* The above is basically unique to the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League.Although some are used in other leagues, in college baseball, the league rules are basically operated as unique.
Referee / Official Scorer
Both the referee and the official scorer will be OBs appointed by each school.Three referees are selected from each school, and four referees, a ball umpire and three base umpires (two line umpires are added when the lights are on), will be the referees.In addition, one OB from each school will serve as a rule committee member for game judgment.The referees and scorers for each match will be those other than the school in the match (eg, in the Waseda-Keio match, OBs from the four schools of Ming, Horyu, Ritsu, and Higashi will serve as referees and scorers).In addition, the ball clerk in the stadium stand is a member other than those on the bench at each school.
Uniform number / uniform
Common to all schools, the uniform number is 30 for the director and 40, 50, 51 for the assistant director / student coach., The captain has been decided to be 10.There are no "0" or "00" numbers in professional baseball.
Each school has a certain principle for uniform numbers.For example, in Waseda, pitchers are in the 10s, infielders are in the single digits, regular catchers are in the 6s, outfielders are in the 20s, and second catchers are in the 26s.Waseda University Baseball ClubIn the Meiji era, regular numbers are assigned according to the defensive position (2 for catchers, 6 for shortstops), and for Rikkyo, players do not have numbers 31 or higher.Newcomers and players who have entered the bench from the middle of the season often have a vacant number or 30s at that time (some universities do not use it depending on the year).The uniform number can be changed for each card, and some players have different uniform numbers at the beginning of the season and in the latter half of the season.
Only Waseda has a missing number of 9.this is1972The 1thUSA VS Japan Collegiate Baseball ChampionshipDied after being thrown into the head during the matchDongmen AkiraHowever, this is because the university used number 9.
Four schools other than Soukei used two types of uniforms, one for first attack and the other for second attack (based on gray) for a while (that's why you can see the two types of uniforms in the photos of Shigeo Nagashima during the Rikkyo era). ), But currently there is only one type.In particular, Soukei, Kei, and Ming have hardly changed the colors and logos of hats and uniforms since before the war.Haya and Akira use uniforms with collars, which are a remnant of the early days of Japanese baseball (although they had larger collars at that time).
The personal title is the top hitter (Mainichi ShimbunEstablished) and best ERA (established)Yomiuri ShimbunEnactment).Each will be awarded a trophy.The number of at-bats and the number of pitches differed depending on the season, but at present, the number of at-bats is the number of games x 2, and the number of pitches is the number of games x 3.1.
The best nines are selected by the votes of the reporters in charge of amateur baseball (1954From autumn).A special prize will be given to players who have made remarkable achievements among the players not selected for the Best Nine.Hosei University, which broke the record of home runs in the pastKoichi Tabuchi, Rikkyo who achieved the second perfect game in historySatoshi Kamishige2 people.
Since the 2003 Spring League match, MVPs have been selected by fan voting on the federation website.Since Yuki Saito entered the school, Saito has been selected as an MVP with a large number of votes regardless of his grades, and in the fall of 2010, a note calling for a sensible vote was added to the voting page.
Opening / closing ceremony
The opening ceremony will be held before the first week of the league match, and the closing ceremony will be held after the final match of Soukei (after the final match when the championship deciding match is held).At the opening ceremony, a greeting from the president of the federation, the return of the Emperor's Cup from the winning team of the previous season, and a player oath (performed by the captain of the winning team of the previous season) will be held.At the closing ceremony, each cup will be awarded and the president of the federation will give a greeting.The individual awards and best nine awards will not be given during the closing ceremony, but will be given and photographed after the closing ceremony.
BothTokyo Roku University Cheerleaders FederationAre cooperating.As for the admission march, the medley of the first cheering song of each school is played in the order of the ranking of the league match, and the first cheering flag of each school is displayed on the foul ground on the first base side as the song changes. ..
Federation homepage (see "External link" below)
2000More operational, breaking news and results of all games, individual results and past results, federation officers and member lists of each school, etc. are posted.Breaking news is delivered at a speed close to real time.The game bulletin / result screen imitates the scoreboard of Jingu Stadium.MVPs are also selected by fan voting.The mobile version also delivers breaking news in near real time.Previously, there was also a Jingu Stadium telephone service, and it was possible to check the game schedule, progress, and results, including professional baseball.
Fresh league (newcomer match)
Until the fall of 2016, it was held from the day after the final day of the spring-autumn league match (in principle, the Waseda-Keio match) as a rookie match.Participation is for 1st and 2nd graders (3rd and 4th graders can also participate in the University of Tokyo, which has fewer members than other schools), but in principle it will be held at Jingu Stadium.Professional baseballDue to the schedule of the match, it was sometimes held by renting the grounds of each member university.
Special rules apply to the tournament, and extended battlesTie breakIs adopted. The setting is "No out 1st and 2nd base", and the attack starts from the next batter at the end of the 9th inning. The last two batters at the end of the 9th inning are on the 2st and 1nd bases respectively.In addition, if the match is closed due to a natural disaster, the match will be terminated halfway.Suspended gamesAnd. Tiebreakers are not applied to the finals and 2016rd place finals during the rookie tournament until 3.If professional baseball is held at Jingu after 4 pm, the next inning will not be entered.In addition, if there is a tie over the specified time at sunset and at Jingu, the final match will be considered as a victory. The 3rd place deciding match is over 9 times and does not enter the next inning. (However, if it is held on the ground of a member school, the 3rd place playoff will not be held.) There are two referees, a ball umpire and a baseball umpire (which also serves as the infield).
From the spring of 2017, as the opening day of the league match under the name of Fresh League, 1 match every day except the opening day and the day when professional baseball is used during the league match, and 3 matches each for 2 days from the day after the final day of the league match, 6 teams total Play a winning league.Even before the 9th inning at the same time as the league match, it will not exceed 1 hour and 50 minutes to enter a new inning.In the fall of the same year, the tournament will be held as before.
- Audiences who find a stand-in home run ball or foul ball must hand it over to the ball clerk, but instead receive a federation original pin badge.
- Every year, the week before the start of the spring league match, the "Tokyo Big1 Baseball League / Adult Baseball Competition" is held jointly with the Japanese Baseball League (9 match for each member school, XNUMX times cut off, rainy weather postponed). None Canceled).Even working people did not use designated hitters, and even in the metal bat era, it was made of wood.
- In addition to league games, games by selected teams are held at local stadiums in the summer.The cheering party is also invited and it is showing excitement.
Background to the formation of the federation
Background and various theories related to the formation and formation of the federation
When the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was formed, the entertainment culture was quite different from what it is today, and the baseball competition was extremely popular as sports competition entertainment (details are mentioned above).See feature chapter).For this reason, the number of teams that were nominated for membership before the establishment of the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and the teams that wished to join this federation even after the establishment were numerous.In addition, various dissents have been disseminated regarding the relationship with the Tohto University Baseball League. (Detail isToto University Baseball FederationSee) Below are some examples of them. (There are various theories about folklore and hearsay other than the following universities, but only those that can be verified are described.)
- 1884-American teacher StormerKeio UniversityFor the first time in baseball coaching.
- 1888- Sanda Baseball Club(Predecessor of Keio University Baseball Club) Inaugurated.
- 1892- Keio GymnasiumFounded, Baseball Club will be a part of it.
- 1901- Waseda baseball clubInauguration.
- 1902- Totsuka StadiumOpened.
- 1903-Opened..Keio University responds to the challenge letter from Waseda University,firstEarly raceCarried out.
- 1904-Soukei Schools,One highVictory (the end of the high school era).
- 1905-Waseda Baseball Club,Isoo AbeThe first Japanese baseball team to travel to the United States under the leadership of the director, and returned to Japan with the latest knowledge of US baseball...The Waseda-Keio match will be a regular match (until then, an optional match).
- 1906-Waseda-Keio war canceled (not revived until 1925).
- October 10-Hayakei 28st round Haya 1-1 Keio (Totsuka) Keio cheering party shouts hurray in front of Okuma's residence.
- 11. 3rd --Hayakei 2nd round Haya 3-0 Kei (Tsunamachi) Waseda cheering party shouts hurray in front of the late Fukuzawa residence
- November 11-Cancellation of the third round of Soukei scheduled for the next day ("If students are too excited to cause an incident, they will be in trouble with each other."For the reason).
- 1907-Yokohama Commercial High School, Gakushuin University, and Waseda University form the Keihin Baseball League under the auspices of the Yokohama Foreigner Amateur Club..
- 1909- Standing baseball clubInauguration.
- 1910- Meiji University Baseball ClubInauguration.Kashiwagiにグラウンドを開き、慶大野球部の指導を仰ぐ.
- 1913-Meiji University Baseball Club1st Oriental Olympic GamesParticipated in and won all.
- 1914年 - 明大野球部の主唱により早慶明の三大学リーグを結成.
- It will be a paid game to complete each baseball club.
- The Waseda baseball club cancels the insulation letter to Keio.
- At this point, the match against Soukei was not revived, so it became an irregular league where the Meiji era only fought against Soukei.
- The opening round was held on November 11ndKeimei War(Tsunamachi Stadium).
- 1918-Rikkyo Baseball Club,TsukijiからIkebukuroMoved to.
- 1921-Rikkyo University,Tosu HosuWith a boostJoined the four-university league and became the five-university league.
- 1923- Great Kanto EarthquakePostpones the start of the fall league match to November 11st.
- 1924-Tokyo Imperial University played against Waseda, and although it was defeated, it was a good fight with 7-9.
- 1925-Tokyo Imperial University participates in the Five University League.In the spring, they played against Soukei Meiritsu on a trial basis, and official membership was approved until the fall..
- Keio replied at the Spring Federation Meeting that they would like to wait until this fall.. On the other handKohzo Utsumi(Meiji University Baseball Manager)Kunio Takemitsu(Hosei University coach) will play a central role in notifying that "a new league will be organized, excluding Keio who refuses to play against Waseda."..The Keio baseball club was forced into a difficult situation, and the players and alumni worked together to persuade the people involved..
- May 5-Keio Gymnasium resolves to revive the Waseda-Keio War.
- August 6- Keio Board of TrusteesBut the opinion of the resurrection is settled.
- August 6- Sanae Takata(Waseda University)Takuzo Itakura(Keio University) talks to establish a settlement between Soukei and Keio.
- September 9-Waseda-Keio War Revival Officially Decided at Autumn Federation Meeting.
- Pacific WarWhen the league match resumes after the end of the war, it is also in TokyoCollege baseballAlthough there was a merger consultation from the Tohto University Baseball League, to which many leading schools belong, it has remained unchanged as it is now.The refusal to merge with Tohto at that time was to hold the three-university baseball championship deciding match immediately after that.National University Baseball FederationIt was also a distant cause of the formation of.
* Described after the formation of the federation.
- September 9-Tokyo Big20 Baseball League is established.The opening game is Meiji-Rikkyo 1st round (Komazawa Stadium).
- August 9- Takeo HigashiHits the first home run of six universities in the first round of the Imperial Law (middle baseball stadium).
- October 10th and 19th- Early raceResume (Totsuka Stadium).
- August 11- Waseda UniversityWill be the first winning school of six universities with 10 wins and 1 loss.
- May 5-In the Spring League matchKeio UniversityWon for the first time.
- August 10- Jingu StadiumInaugurated.Regent Palace (later) at the dedication ceremonyEmperor Showa) Linzi and watch the red and white match selected by the six universities.Regent CupGift.
- October 10-Meiji-Hosei War held the first official game of Jingu.
- November 11-The regent cup is awarded to the winning school (Waseda University).
- November 11-To the winning schoolAmerican AmbassadorA cup is awarded.
- March 3-Keio University baseball club to the United States (returned to Japan on August 29).
- August 4- Tadashi WakabayashiPitcher (Nisei II) qualification problem occurs.
- May 5-Established Supreme Committee.
- September-Decision to introduce an exclusive referee system.
- November 11-Keio wins all 4 games in the autumn league match.
- March 3-Meiji University baseball club to the United States (returned to Japan on July 15).
- April 4-The first entrance ceremony will be held at Jingu Stadium.
- November 11st-Emperor Showa goes to the Waseda-Keio match at the Meiji Jingu Athletic Meet.the firstTournament match.
- 1930October 10-In the Fall League MatchHosei UniversityWon for the first time.
- 4 4th-Hosei University baseball club to the United States (returned to Japan on July 7).
- 5 9th --The Jingu Stadium expansion work was completed, and the venue for all games from the Spring League will be Jingu Stadium.
- May 5-Keio-Meiji 18nd round "Yasogawa Boke Incident(Abolition of the exclusive referee system).
- October 10-In the Fall League MatchRikkyo UniversityWon for the first time.
- 4Baseball control and enforcement(So-called baseball control ordinance) comes into effect. 1 days -
- 4 7th-Rikkyo University baseball club to the United States (returned to Japan on July 7nd).
- April 4-Tokyo Big28 Baseball LeagueMinistry of Education Instruction No. XNUMXCertified as a permanent organization by.
- May 5-Waseda leaves the league.
- May 5-Renamed the Tokyo Big14 Baseball League to "Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League" (returned to the old name after the war).
- 9Ota ShishuWaseda University returned to the league with the help of the Tokyo Athletic Press Club. 7 days -
- April 4-Adopted one season system per year (one game in spring, two games in autumn round robin system).
- October 10st-In the third round of early standing, "Evening match. "
- October 10-"Judgment evasion case" occurs over the judgment of the second round of Keiritsu.
- October 10-In the third round of Soukei, "Ringo incident. "
- 4. 5th-Limit the distribution of each school to 6 yen, reduce the admission fee to 1, 50, 30 and 10 students
- April 4-Changed to brute force system for 20 games each in spring and autumn.
- The Waseda-Keio match will be fixed as the final match from spring.
- 5 1nd-Waseda University baseball club to the United States (returned to Japan on July 7).
- October 10-Only the second round of Keiritsu due to the scheduleTotsuka StadiumHeld in.
- Professional baseballWith the rise of the six university players (General Kageura,Akira NoguchiEtc.) are pulled out one after another.
- 1937 ――At the opening and closing ceremonies, participation of all school players, prohibition of car use to and from the ground, greetings gathered on the home base side of both teams before the game, etc..
- 1938October 10-Meiji achieved 31 consecutive victories.
- 1939August 8- Ministry of EducationWeekday games are banned due to interference, and the schedule will be shortened to 1 games a day.
- March 3-Change to one autumn match for two spring games.
- 6Toa TournamentThe federation selection won the championship. 8 days -
- June 6-Kei, Ming, and Ritsu win 22-7 in the spring league match (leading the same rate), and will be the champion.
- September 9-Autumn league match shortened to round robin due to pressure from the Ministry of Education.
- 1941September 9-Saturday games are also banned due to the intention of the Ministry of Education, and an irregular schedule of 11 games a day is adopted.
- April 4-Air raid warning issued on the opening day of the Spring League match (Do-lit air raid).The opening is postponed for one week.
- October 10-The first round round robin, the autumn league match started with an irregular schedule of three games a day, and the match on the 3th of the same month was the last official match of the six universities before the war.
- 1944 --Rikkyo and Waseda play in the name of joint practice (Totsuka Stadium).
- September 9-Jingu Gaien is requisitioned by the Occupation Army.
- October 10-Rokudai OB Red and White Battle is held (Jingu Stadium).
- November 11-Held the Waseda-Keio match (Jingu Stadium).
- March 3-Tokyo Big11 Baseball League revival decision.
- May 5-Spring league match begins.In the first halfKamiigusa Stadium, The second halfKorakuen StadiumFirst round system in use.
- June 6-Keio University becomes the first winning school after the war.The University of Tokyo also performed well and ranked second (the highest ranking ever).
- September 9-Autumn league match begins (14rd round).Permission to use Jingu Stadium.
- November 11-Tokyo Big1 Baseball LeagueEmperor's cupGift.
- To hold a college baseball championship matchToto University Baseball Federation,Kansai Roku University Baseball FederationWith (former KansaiXNUMX Baseball League)National University Baseball FederationFormed.
- Korakuen in springTodai-IzumiUse each stadium.First time at the University of TokyoCheer teamAppeared.
- Jingu / Korakuen / Korakuen in autumnTotsuka・ Use each stadium of the University of Tokyo.
- Adopt a point system, and if the points are the same as the leaders, there is no relationship with the winning percentage.Championship matchIt becomes a method to perform.
- In the spring, Jingu, Korakuen, the University of Tokyo, Totsuka, and Izumi stadiums are used.
- In autumn, Jingu, the University of Tokyo, and Izumi stadiums are used.
- Jingu and Kamiigusa are used in spring.
- All games will be held at Jingu in the fall.
- November 11-Showa Emperor Tenkan Waseda-Keio match held.
- Jingu, Kamiigusa, in springMusashino Green ParkUse each stadium.
- All games will be held at Jingu in the fall.
- 1 1st-All Japan University Baseball Federation formed.The Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League is also under the umbrella of the federation.
- March 3-Return of Jingu Stadium.From the spring of the same year, the rules have been revised to determine the victory based on the winning percentage if the points are the same.
- 1953April 4-Spring League match entrance and opening matchNHK TV relay(Japan's first TV sports broadcast).
- 1955 --The NHK Cup will be awarded to the winning school from spring.
- 1957August 11- Nagashima Shigeo(Rikkyo University) set a new record for home runs at six universities (8).
- 1958 ――Rikkyo achieved 4 consecutive victories.
- 1959 --Introduced a uniform number system from spring.
- 1960November 11-6- Six consecutive races of Waseda(Waseda University victory).
- 1964August 5- Taisuke Watanabe(Keio University) achieved the first perfect game of six universities.
- 1968 --From springMeiji RestorationTo commemorate the XNUMXth anniversary, the Meiji Jingu Cup will be presented to the winning school.
- 1969 - Masatake Yamanaka(Hosei University) achieved the most wins (48 wins) in all six universities.
- 1970August 1- University disputeApproved a special measure to allow retired students to participate in the University of Tokyo, which has fallen into a shortage of members due to the influence of.
- Changed the start of the first game to 1:2 pm and the start of the second game to 2:4 pm (only for this year).
- Hosei achieved four consecutive victories in the spring league match.
- 1974 --The Egawa boom has arrived (until 77).
- 1975November 11-Red and white match held by professional baseball players from six universities as a match to commemorate the 8th anniversary of the formation of the federation.
- 11 3rd --A competition with the Tohto University Baseball Federation was held to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the completion of Jingu Stadium.
- November 11-Held a professional player OB match at Tokyo Roku University and Toto University.
- 1977 ――Hosei achieved the fourth straight victory in the autumn league match.
- 1979 ――In the 100th season of the federation,Corporation subway(CurrentTokyo Metro) Will issue a commemorative ticket.
- From the same year, the Czechoslovakia Cup will be presented.
- The University of Tokyo will score points from both Soukei schools in the spring league match (Akamon Whirlwind).
- 1982 --Artificial turf is laid at Jingu Stadium.
- 1987November 11-"GoodbyeAbe Stadium"All Waseda-Keio match is held.
- 1988 --Because of the exception of Emperor Showa, cheering for drums during the match is refrained.After that, in consideration of the feelings of the local residents, some restrictions will be placed on taiko support.
- 1989 --Hosei achieved 4 consecutive victories in the spring league match.
- 1992October 10th and 17th- Professional baseballJapan seriesThe first night game was held in consideration of the event (Keio-Hosei, Waseda-Meiji).
- 1994August 5- Emperor AkihitoTenkan Waseda-Keio match held.
- August 9- Jodi HallerPitcher (Meidai) participates for the first time as a female member.
- November 11-As a match to commemorate the 4th anniversary of the formation of the federation, a match was held with the six university active selection vs. the six university alumni.
- 1996November 11-Meiji Jingu Gaien 9th Anniversary Match with Tohto University Baseball Federation.In addition, the Tokyo Big70 Baseball Tournament was held at Nagaragawa Stadium in Gifu Prefecture (held every year until 1999).
- August 9- Yoshinobu Takahashi(Keio University) updated the most home runs in all six universities (23).
- October 10-Meiji-Rikkyo 14th round 4th inning, Rikkyo pitcher injured in a brawl over the touch play of the first base grounder.
- October 10-The board of directors approved the resignation of the Meiji general manager and general manager, and the Meiji manager and five players were approved until the end of the league match..
- 2000October 8th and 19th- Sekigahara battleTo commemorate the 400th anniversaryKansai Student Baseball FederationHeld an all-star East-West rival student baseball tournament in cooperation with both federations (Gifu Prefecture)Nagara River StadiumandOgaki Kita Park Baseball Field1 match each).
- 2001May 5-Female pitchers can throw each other in the second round of Mingdong.
- 2003November 11-The 26th anniversary of the Waseda-Keio match.A friendly match between senior alumni from both schools and a match against Waseda-Keio were held.
- 200611 4th-As a match to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the founding of Meiji Jingu GaienYakultAnd play a match.
- Handkerchief Prince Fever (~ 10 years).
- November 11-17 Tokyo Big2007 Baseball League vs. China University Baseball League was held as an anniversary of the Japan-China Culture and Sports Exchange Year.
- 2011August 8-First six-university joint youth baseball class held.
- 2012October 8th and 18th- Kleenex Stadium MiyagiHeld a friendly match for reconstruction after the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- 20134 1st-Transferred to a general incorporated foundation.
- 2014August 8-Tokyo Big23 Baseball All-Star Game in Minami Uonuma Held.
- 2016November 11-Meiji Jingu Gaien 5th Anniversary Dedication Match with Tokyo Yakult Swallows.
- 2020April 4-In response to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the opening date will be postponed to the end of May at the extraordinary board of directors, and a one-game brute force system will be held.In addition, depending on the situation of the spread of infection, we will consider unattended games or cancellation...After that, the opening was postponed to August because the spread of the infection did not subside. The board of directors will be held on July 8, and the spring league match will be held on August 7...The autumn league match is a round robin of the second round.
Since it originated from the Waseda-Keio match, the final match card is always the Waseda-Keio match.The match against Soukei had a great influence on the development of baseball in Japan and has been attracting national attention for a long time. Students and graduates of both schools are still supporting it, and the number of spectators of other cards is larger.Since the Waseda-Keio match is always set in the final round, both schools can take up to 5 weeks to fight all 8 cards, and while they never play games for 3 consecutive weeks, the other schools are the first. Schools that do not participate in the 1st week (1st and 2nd cards) have to complete 6 cards in 5 weeks, so considering the degree of fatigue of the athletes, both schools in Soukei are advantageous compared to other schools.In addition, the match against Soukei is only one match per day, and in principle, there is no combination of professionals and the stadium practice time before the match is secured.In other leagues, cards from the 1st and 1nd place schools of the previous season are usually assembled in the final week.
Since its establishment, influential baseball players from all over the country have gathered, and before the popularity of professional baseball increased due to the spread of television, the popularity of Japanese baseball was divided between high school baseball and high school baseball. It has not been as popular as it used to be since the 1980s, but according to the number of spectators announced by the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, it maintains the highest mobilization power in college baseball even if it does not include the Waseda-Keio match.
Before the establishment of the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, a number of universities sought membership, but the federation refused to do so (more on this in the chapter below).Background and various theories related to the formation and formation of the federationSee).
The designated hitter system is not adopted in league games.
At the start and end of the game, both school cheering seats raise the school flag and exchange ale (the audience other than the cheering seats is quiet) consisting of school song singing and "Fure Fure" shouts (to each of the mother school and the opponent school) Do and pay homage to the other person.During the ale exchange, students sitting in the cheering seats are obliged to stand up and take off their hats in honor of the other school..Combat March(Waseda)Dash Keioh(Keio)Aim(Meiji)Chance Hosei(Hosei)Saint Paul(Rikkyo)Astro boyMany of the cheering songs currently used in high school baseball and professional baseball, such as (University of Tokyo), were born from Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, and the cheering of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League spread to high school baseball and professional baseball, and throughout the country.Also, for baseball supportCheerleaderIs said to be the first to appear at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League (Six consecutive races of WasedaSee).
Some of them also influenced the way professional baseball was run in the early days (for example, the 1936 professional baseball system adopted a points system).
All are held only at Jingu Stadium, mainly on weekends.Only the All Japan University Baseball Federation and Tohto University Baseball Federation play all games in independent stadiums in university baseball leagues nationwide (there are cases of university-owned stadiums, and Tohto University has a track record of using other stadiums in some cases).
The Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League cooperated in the construction of Jingu Stadium, and also1931Due to the fact that the construction cost was borne when expanding the Jingu Stadium, we have received the highest priority in deciding the allocation of use of the stadium, and the league match will be held in Tokyo including the rookie match that will be held after the league match. The Six University Baseball League preferentially holds games using Jingu Stadium.
As a general rule, the benches are arranged on the 3rd base side for the left team and the 1st base side for the right team (see the official website), but Waseda is common to all games in the Waseda match. The 3st base side and Keio are fixed to the 1rd base side (against the turmoil caused by overheating in 3 (Ringo incident). However, the first team will be the team on the left side of the combination table like other combinations. ).If the first round held on Saturday is canceled due to rain or other reasons (one match against Waseda-Keio in the 1933th week), the match order and bench placement / attack order will not be slid the next day. It will be carried over to the second round, which will be held after Monday.The same applies to the handling of admission tickets once sold.
The cheering leader stand used by each school cheering squad during the league match is a shared property of the Tokyo Six University cheering squad federation, but due to the installation of the cheering leader stand, a fence support that is part of the stadium equipment The protruding metal fittings for fixing the support leader stand are welded to.It can be said that the stadium and the All Japan University Baseball Federation are the only ones in Japan that have such a deep relationship that they provide unthinkable (even professional) convenience.As mentioned above, it is thought that this is due to the cooperation of the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League during the establishment of Jingu Stadium.
In principle, the school name on the scoreboard is written in alphabets. For example, in Waseda, the score column is written as "W" and the player name is written as "WASEDA" at the top.After the scoreboard was refurbished in the spring of 2008, the upper part of the player name was in the same typeface as the uniform, and from the fall of 2008, the score column was also written in the same way as the hat mark.For this reason, the notation in the Rikkyo score column is not "R" but a symbol mark.Yuri(Fleur de Lis).
The seats in the stadium used to be student seats (500 yen) and outfield seats (700 yen).・ It was divided into infield seats (1,100 yen) and special reserved seats (1,300 yen), but due to the improvement in the number of spectators who are declining, the student seats will change to cheering seats from the 2010 Spring League and non-students will also enter. Students can now enter the infield seats (student infield seats) for 800 yen...As a general rule, only Tokyo Big2020 Baseball League (except when there are many customers in high school baseball finals, etc.) always open the outfield seats in amateur baseball games at Jingu Stadium. In 1,500, there is a limit on the number of spectators, so only the infield seat ticket (XNUMX yen) and the student infield seat ticket mentioned above.
The main record is the federation homepage,Baseball magazine companyYou can also check it in the magazine "University Baseball (Seasonal Outlook, Financial Statements)" published.
Number of wins
See the federation homepage.Each record in the league does not include records before the 5 university leagues (= before the spring of 1925).
At the time of the 2020 autumn league match
|University name||Number of wins||Recent victory|
|Hosei University||46 times||2020 Spring|
|Waseda University||46 times||2020 Fall|
|Meiji University||40 times||2019 Spring|
|Keio University||37 times||2019 Fall|
|Rikkyo University||13 times||2017 Spring|
|Tokyo University||0 times||-|
* In the spring of 1940, Keio University, Meidai University, and Rikkyo University lined up with 3 wins and 7 losses, and became a champion.
Only the winning schools after Heisei
- ☆: National tournament victory
|1989||Hosei University||Rikkyo University|
|1990||Waseda University||Rikkyo University|
|1991||Keio University||Keio University|
|1992||Meiji University||Keio University ☆|
|1993||Meiji University||Waseda University|
|1994||Meiji University||Hosei University|
|1995||Hosei University ☆||Meiji University ☆|
|1996||Hosei University||Meiji University ☆|
|1997||Keio University||Hosei University|
|1998||Meiji University||Hosei University|
|1999||Waseda University||Rikkyo University|
|2000||Hosei University||Keio University ☆|
|2001||Hosei University||Keio University|
|2002||Waseda University||Waseda University|
|2003||Waseda University||Waseda University|
|2004||Meiji University||Keio University|
|2005||Waseda University||Hosei University|
|2006||Hosei University||Waseda University|
|2007||Waseda University ☆||Waseda University|
|2008||Meiji University||Waseda University|
|2009||Hosei University ☆||Meiji University|
|2010||Keio University||Waseda University ☆|
|2011||Keio University||Meiji University ☆|
|2012||Waseda University ☆||Hosei University|
|2013||Meiji University||Meiji University|
|2014||Keio University||Meiji University|
|2015||Waseda University ☆||Waseda University|
|2016||Meiji University||Meiji University ☆|
|2017||Rikkyo University ☆||Keio University|
|2018||Keio University||Hosei University|
|2019||Meiji University ☆||Keio University ☆|
|2020||Hosei University||Waseda University|
Game broadcast / media
1960 OfSix consecutive races of WasedaAt that time,NHKNot only that, all commercial broadcasters in Tokyo Key were broadcasting this, but after that, commercial broadcasters gradually withdrew, and NHK also reduced the number of broadcasts.
Kanagawa,Tokyo Metropolitan TV(Tokyo MXTV) also broadcast the game for several years immediately after the opening of the station (TV Kanagawa stopped broadcasting in the mid-80s, but in the 90s it broadcast a digest at midnight on Saturdays and Sundays).
In the fall of 1974, the University of Tokyo was Hosei UniversityTakashi EgawaIn the game that won the winning star from, TV Kanagawa decided to extend the broadcast unusually.Did you know that? After the match, the University of Tokyo Nine gave a bow to the TV camera.
In May 1981, the University of Tokyo scored points from Soukei and caused the "Akamon Whirlwind".TBSSuddenly relayed the 4th round of the University of Tokyo-Rikkyo.
However, in the 80s, NHK, which was the only one that continued to broadcast the game, narrowed down the broadcast to several cards including the Waseda-Keio match (3 match each for the 6rd, 7th, 1th, and Waseda-Keio matches), and then radio. Abolish the relay,1997In the spring, the TV broadcast of the Waseda-Keio match was also canceled.But in that season KeioYoshinobu TakahashiHit the 22nd home run of the league tie record in the Waseda-Keio match (which was also the Sunday match that NHK had aired until then), causing many protests from viewers to cancel the broadcast (the match was by Tokyo MXTV). relay).Did he feel that he had missed a historic moment? NHK resumed broadcasting the Waseda-Keio match in the fall of that year (NHK has temporarily abolished the NHK Cup, which had been awarded to the winning school at the same time).
In the spring of 2006, the federation started an experiment of broadcasting all league games on the Internet on iiVChannel, and in the fall of the same year.Nippon TVIn partnership withSecond Nippon TelevisionInternet relay was carried out in. Tokyo Big2006 Baseball League vs. November 11Tokyo Yakult SwallowsThe battle was broadcast live by Tokyo MXTV.
In the spring of 2007, the topic of the Koshien championship pitcher in the summer of the previous yearYuki SaitoThe number of games broadcasted increased at a stretch as he entered Waseda University.After negotiations with the federation over the acquisition of broadcasting rights, commercial broadcasters acquired it and decided to resume broadcasting the games of the six universities.BS Nippon TelevisionThen, 10 games against Waseda will be broadcast on CSNippon Television G+Then, all the games were broadcast (note that on September 9th and 24th, the TV broadcast was done in Jingu Stadium, but it was not broadcast on CS / BS / terrestrial broadcasting), and Yuki Saito was a first grader on terrestrial broadcasting. Served as the opening pitcherMay 4 OfTodai - WasedaThe battle was relayed (only once on the front and back).AlsoMay 5Broadcasted a two-hour special program that introduced the history of six university baseball, focusing on the 2007 Spring League.By the way, the radio broadcastNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Acquired broadcasting rights.
2007May 5NHKWaseda - MeijiThe war was broadcast live on an emergency basis, and NHK broadcast it during the Waseda-Keio match on June 6nd and 2rd, and Nippon Television also organized a special program on June 3rd to broadcast terrestrial broadcasting.The match against Soukei on that day recorded 6% for both NHK and NTV.
In CS, before the start of NTV G + broadcasting, the power channel (currentlyMTV Japan..At that time, the weekends were organized mainly for sports) →GAORA→Sky-A (currently Sky-A sports +)Was broadcasting on.Also, broadcast recording on Tokyo MXTVSports eye ESPNBut there was a time when it was being broadcast.In Sky-A, from the 2009 Spring LeagueTV AsahiCooperation (score font isChiyoda video-Tokyo Metropolitan TelevisionDiverted from the production.The live announcer will also be dispatched from each of ABC and EX to take charge.The broadcast was resumed by excerpting good cards from time to time instead of broadcasting every section, and although it is still being broadcast, it will only be recorded and broadcast live until the 2015 Spring League.TV morning channel 2, 2015 Fall LeagueBS AsahiIs being broadcast on.
Currently, on terrestrial broadcasting, NHK Educational TV broadcasts only the Sunday match against Waseda-Keio.
On the net, Internet TV stations since 2009Noness ChannelAll the games of the Spring / Autumn League are distributed on the Tokyo Big2014 Baseball League official TV operated by.Also, from XNUMXNoness ChannelSome games are being broadcast live on the net from Jingu Stadium at the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League official TV live by.
Even in newspapers and magazines, before the war, major newspapers had the largest coverage of sports articles.Since the details of the match were posted, the prewar league record relies heavily on newspaper coverage.After the war, it was taken up as important content like TV and radio, but it is also less handled as well.Takashi EgawaAfter graduation, the number of articles decreased further.There was also a newspaper that covered the slump in the popularity of the Waseda-Keio match without thorough coverage.
However, with the admission of Yuki Saito in 2007, the number of newspapers and magazines at Tokyo Big1 Baseball League increased at a stretch, and the day after Saito pitched, many sports newspapers were featured on the front page.
As a magazine, Baseball Magazine publishes "Three times a year"Weekly baseball"University baseball" is published as an extra edition of "".Originally called "Tokyo Big2007 Baseball League Special Issue", the name was changed with the development of the university baseball world all over the country.Nonetheless, the magazine devoted to Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League is still the largest, covering interviews with notable players, including the beginning, as well as player directory, successive records, match results and records of the previous season.Saito adorned the cover of the XNUMX Spring League Match Outlook issue.In the history of the magazine's publication, it is extremely rare for a newly enrolled player to appear on the cover.
At Jingu Stadium, the "Jingu Stadium Guidebook" (produced by Baseball Magazine) was published twice in spring and autumn (since 2).Tokyo Yakult SwallowsAlong with related articles, player directory and records of Tokyo Big2007 Baseball League and Toto University are posted, and interviews of OBs of each federation and articles of past Tokyo Big4 Baseball League games are displayed in the magazine, a must-have book for baseball fans of Tokyo Big1 Baseball League. It was. For the first time in the history of the guidebook, the Spring 2017 issue has a page that introduces the hot new students of each school, including Saito.At the time of issuance, the University of Tokyo had not confirmed the players to join (this is an average year), and there was no introduction of new players.At the end of the fourth week, the guidebook sold out the first print for the first time in the magazine's history.From XNUMX, the official guidebook officially recognized by the federation was published in place of the magazine.
In addition,Nikkan Sports PublisherHas published "College Base Heroes" since 2007 before every league match, but it is now closed.
In addition, a pocket-sized player list issued by the federation (only the characters on the bench registered at the start of the season, schedule, school songs, etc.) is on sale at Jingu Stadium.
- Winners Cup: Emperor's Cup (prewar regent cup), Federation Cup (from 1925), Meiji Jingu Cup (from 1968),AmericaAmbassador's Cup (from 1926), NHK Cup (from 1955. Onceチ ェ コNational Friendship Cup,HawaiiAt the awards ceremony (there were the League Cup, Nihon TV Hai, etc.), the captain and other major players in the 4th grade will be honored.Only the Emperor's Cup will be returned to the federation at the opening ceremony of the following season.
- High school baseballBaseball against cityThere was no championship flag like this, but from the 2010 spring league match, the championship flag donated by Asahi Shimbun. Has come to be awarded.
- Before using the lucky zone, the ball that bounced into the outfield stand was treated as a triple (entitlement).
- Once a year, we publish a "Baseball Yearbook" that contains all the records of league games, match explanations, player lists, career paths of graduates, etc. (Distributed only to those involved.Baseball Hall of Fame Museum,National Diet LibraryIt can be viewed at such places (however, it cannot be borrowed).Traditionally, a large number of alumni have been sent to the media, and the level of record fulfillment and maintenance is by far the best in the university baseball world, comparable to professional baseball.Also, materials related to Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueYoshizawa Baseball Historical Materials Preservation MuseumBut it is on display.
It is customary for the winning schools in the league to hold a winning parade after the end of the entire schedule...Since the attendees of the parade march with red and white lanterns, the parade has other names such as "lantern procession" and "lantern parade".
The march route starts from the front of the Meiji Memorial Picture Gallery in Jingu Gaien and reaches the point where the university headquarters is located.Athletes participate in the march in an open car (excluding Waseda).
In recent years, there are cases where the parade starting from Jingu Gaien is not held due to consideration for traffic congestion..
1933 "Evening Match"
1933年10月1日の早稲田－立教3回戦は、立教が11-4と大量リードのまま9回表を迎えた。ここで早稲田が反撃に出て大量5点を奪い2点差に迫り、なお2死満塁と詰め寄った。ここで打者長野を迎えたところで日没のためグラウンドが暗くなり、試合続行不可能と判断した審判団は両校監督・主将と協議の上、同じ状況のまま翌日に試合を延期すること（いわゆるSuspended games).The following day, October 10, the game resumed from the 2th inning, Waseda's attack, and the bases loaded with two deaths.Waseda batter Nagano fell to a grounder on the third ball of Rikkyo pitcher Shioda, and the match ended in a simple 9-2 victory for Rikkyo.Since then, similar suspended games have not been played due to the revision of the federation regulations.
Handkerchief Prince Fever
The 2007 Spring League entered Waseda University in the same yearYuki SaitoFor the first time in history, inquiries for tickets were flooded because the opening pitching ofTicket PiaAdmission ticket advance sale was carried out at.It was the second time in history for a freshman to serve as the opening pitcher for the first time in 77 years. May 4The opening game was packed with 4 people, four times the number of the previous spring, and it was the same as the match against Hosei University.May 420,000 people, Saito startedMay 4Recorded 28,000 people, and the so-called "Triangle Infield" (second infield seat), which was not previously opened except for the Waseda-Keio match, was opened.This number of spectators is other than the Waseda-Keio match1992In the 7th week of spring, the number of people has exceeded 20,000 since the Hosei-Meiji match (the winner is the winner. It has been a long time since the winner of the Hosei match was the winner).It was held at the same Jingu on both nightsTokyo Yakult Swallows - Yomiuri GiantsThe number of spectators in the war was 28 on the 20,106th and 29 on the 29,654th.Yuki Saito's popularity was close to that of professional baseball, a giant game that was said to have had the greatest mobilization power in the Tokyo metropolitan area.furtherMay 5 OfEarly battleThen, 30,000 people packed into the shrine,May 6In the Waseda-Keio match, 2 people gathered on the 34,000nd and 3 people on the 36,000rd.May 6The number of spectators exceeded 6 out of 5 games of the professional baseball interleague game held on the day.Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersversusHanshin Tigers(Sapporo Dome) Next to the number of mobilization.
The line for admission tickets reached more than 4 people on April 28, and the number of lines has increased over the course of the season.In an attempt to avoid the confusion for that, the federation homepage began to state that the opening time for two games a day was 400:1.In order to avoid accidents due to congestion, the federation has more than twice as many guards as before to organize and guard the audience.In the Waseda-Keio match, the number of players was 2, which was comparable to that of the 9 observatory match.
The bus carrying the Waseda baseball club is placed next to the front entrance of the stadium in order to avoid collisions and accidents with fans who are rushing to see Saito, and the players are entering and leaving under strict security.In the case of other schools, park in the parking lot in front of the stadium (Waseda was the same until the fall of 2006).
However, the number of spectators in the week when Waseda did not appear was about the same as usual, and it could not be said that the popularity of the six universities was revived.
Saito, a first-year student, won the opening pitcher of the 1 Spring League, which was Keio in the spring of 2007.Miyatake SaburoIt's been 80 years since then (as a starting pitcher since 1930, the University of Tokyo, Ichi Takahashi).Saito has won a total of four wins in this league match, with more than four wins in the spring league match for first-year pitchers Miyatake in 4 and Waseda in 1.Shotaro Ogawa, 1991 WasedaJunya OdaIt was the fourth person after that.Saito was also selected as the best nine, and it was the first time that a first-year pitcher was selected as the best nine in the spring after the system was established in the fall of 4.
2007May 9The board of directors of the Tokyo Big2008 Baseball League has decided to publish the 2008 calendar of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League.According to the federation, it is "a part of fan service", but it is the first time in the history of the federation to publish a calendar.Also at the same time as the opening of the XNUMX Spring League matchBaseball cardWas also released.In the past, according to the federationbromideHas been issued, but the card is said to be the first to be released.
After Saito graduated, it fell again, and the average number of spectators has reached about 8 in recent years..
- ^ The Keio side calls it "Keio War", but when both universities are collectively referred to, it is also called "Soukei", and this article also follows.
- ^ It inherits the "Regent Cup" given by Emperor Showa during the regency era.As a general rule, only one Emperor's Cup is given per competition.Japanese professional baseball OfJapan Championship SeriesThe winning team of the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League will be the winning team of the Emperor's Cup, not the winning team (generally considered to be "the best in Japan").
- ^ 1957In the fall, Rikkyo won the spring championship and Keio ranked second (in this match)Nagashima ShigeoAchieved a new league 8 home run),1993In the fall, Meiji, who won the spring, and Waseda, who was second, played against each other.
- ^ Meiji, Hosei, Rikkyo, and the University of Tokyo, which have assistant directors, use 40, and Keio, which has an OB coach, uses 50. Waseda, whose OB leader is the only director, uses 3, 40, and 50 by three student coaches.
- ^ a b Source ・Sky A"Appie Channel" (April 2010 4nd week broadcast), Junichi Edamatsu Comments from Anna
- ^ Stained Glass: History of the Keihaya War
- ^ Keio Gymnasium Baseball Club »Battle History
- ^ Keio Mita Baseball Club member
- ^ The words "base, ball" are scattered in the school literature around the Sino-Japanese War, but it is completely unknown what kind of player played the game and where (Waseda University University History Editor "Waseda University 1981 Years History" No. 564). Volume, 565, pp. XNUMX-XNUMX).
- ^ Keio University "Keio XNUMX Year HistoryMiddle Volume (Before), 1960, pp. 426-427
- ^ Keio Bulletin | Mita Criticism January 2011 Tsunamachi Ground (above)
- ^ At first, Keio suspected that this was a fake team, but "the manager saidIsoo AbeSo, I was finally convinced after receiving the explanation, "I am also superior to the foreign team in Yokohama" ("Waseda University 568 Year History", Vol. XNUMX, p. XNUMX).
- ^ Waseda-Keio Battle-Waseda University Competitive Sports Center
- ^ List of wins and losses in Waseda-Keio | Keio Gymnasium
- ^ Tosu Hosu "Waseda University Baseball Club HistoryMeizensha, 1925, pp. 47-60
- ^ Mori ShigeoOther "Rokudai Baseball Club Story" Baseball magazine company, 1956, page 21
- ^ Yokota Junya "The Mystery of the Waseda-Keio War, Blank 19 Years" Baseball Magazine, 1991, pp. 93-96
- ^ "The Mystery of the Waseda-Keio War, Blank 19 Years", p. 130
- ^ Tosu Hosu "Ball Road Half-Seiki" Hakubunkan, 1951, page 203
- ^ Waseda University won the first league match in the Japanese baseball world, but it was disbanded for this year ("Waseda University Baseball Club History86-87).
- ^ Baseball Club Introduction | Rikkyo University Baseball Club
- ^ In 1906, a person gathered together to form a baseball team,Meiji UniversityThen, he did not recognize it as a formal baseball club ("Rokudai Baseball Club Story", p. 87).
- ^ Haruno Yokoi "日本野球発達史" Mizuno, 1922, pp. 116-117
- ^ "Waseda University Baseball Club HistoryPp. 142-143
- ^ "Waseda University Baseball Club HistoryPp. 155-156
- ^ JOC --About JOC | JOC Chronology 1909 --1920
- ^ Haruno Yokoi "Japanese baseball war historyNitto Shoin, 1932, p. 212
- ^ "Tokyo Asahi Shimbun" March 1925, 3
- ^ "Waseda University Baseball Club HistoryPp. 183-184
- ^ "Tokyo Asahi Shimbun" March 1914, 11
- ^ "At first, I was playing catch in the school, but after negotiating with the school authorities and getting all the equipment, after schoolYasukuni ShrineI was practicing in the square.afterwards中It is said that after the ground was established, Kyosuke Hachiman of the Waseda baseball club became a coach and started full-scale practice. (Hosei University, Hosei University Eighty Years History, 1961, p. 716)
- ^ "Waseda University Baseball Club HistoryPp. 198-199
- ^ Meiji University Academic Bulletin Publishing Office "Meiji University Fifty Year History』, 1931, p. 30
- ^ Yamato Kyushi "True Japanese Baseball History" Taisho Hen "" Baseball Magazine, 1977, pp. 87-88
- ^ Kenzo Hirose "History of Japanese Baseball" Nippon Professional Baseball History Publishing Association, 1964, p. 21
- ^ "Hosei has a new ground中 OfArai YakushiAlthough I made it nearby, the construction was not completed,Kanda BridgeClose toCentral Meteorological ObservatoryThe planned site was temporarily rented and used as a temporary ground.The Kandabashi ground was a temporary ground until the completion of the Hosei Nakano baseball stadium. ("True Japanese Baseball History" Taisho Hen "", p. 100)
- ^ "Rokudai Baseball Club Story" p. 106
- ^ Baseball Club Introduction | Rikkyo University Baseball Club
- ^ Asahi Shimbun "Exercise yearbook Taisho XNUMXth year1920, pp. 105-106
- ^ "Hosei stadium ── Actually, the stadium for the game is temporaryHitotsubashiThe stadium was still surrounded by wheat fields around XNUMX.中 OfArai YakushiIt may be more appropriate to say that it has moved to the back, and that it has returned rather than moved, because this ground was born with the founding of the baseball club in 1936. "(Tokyo Asahi Shimbun) September 9, 9)
- ^ "When Rikkyo Team screamed at Ikebukuro, I was begged to coach him, and even after Rikkyo was tidy, I always consulted, even when Rikkyo joined the league. I had a very old relationship with Rikkyo Thiem, such as making efforts. "(Hosu Tobita"Hot ball thirty yearsChuokoron-sha, 1934, p. 376)
- ^ "Waseda University Baseball Club HistoryPp. 434-437
- ^ "Waseda University Baseball Club History』Page 479
- ^ "The five-university league conference at that time was held only once at Meiji University at the beginning of the season, but when it comes to the lottery of match combinations, the inconvenience of the one-wheeled league, which is not a match against Soukei, is always a source of complaint. Since there are almost no matters to be discussed, the combination is the main one, and the representatives of each Tim are pulled until 210 o'clock in the evening because of this. Why not play the Soukei match? , Meiji, Hosei, and Rikkyo are mumbling. Finally, in the spring of the XNUMXth year of the Taisho era, this complaint exploded. "
- ^ "Kudo Hanseiki" p. 211
- ^ "Kudo Hanseiki" p. 213
- ^ "Exercise yearbook Taisho XNUMXth year』, 1926, p. 11
- ^ "Kudo Hanseiki" pp. 213-214
- ^ "Kudo Hanseiki" pp. 214-216
- ^ The one who opposed the revival of the Waseda-Keio match until the endMitsui Zaibatsu OfShigeaki IkedaIt was said that it was ("Kudo Hanseiki", p. 215).
- ^ a b c "Tokyo Asahi Shimbun" March 1925, 6
- ^ "True Japanese Baseball History" Taisho Hen "" p. 278
- ^ "A statement from the league regarding the expulsion of pitcher Wakabayashi, but thinking about the future evils" (Tokyo Asahi Shimbun, April 1928, 4).Wakabayashi is from JapanJunior high schoolAfter graduating, he was admitted to Hosei University and participated in the league match.
- ^ "Official gazetteFebruary 1932, 4
- ^ "The referee will remain unchanged and decided by the league board to'leave a bad example'" (Tokyo Asahi Shimbun, October 1933, 10)
- ^ Hiroyuki Yamamuro "Baseball and War" Chuokoron-Shinsha, 2010, p. 47
- ^ "Tokyo Asahi Shimbun" March 1936, 10
- ^ Yoshio Akao "Baseball Daikan" Obunsha, 1949, page 60
- ^ "Rikkyo added seven managers, and Waseda still left thirteen. We added two Rikkyo students to Waseda, organized them into one tim, and played a practice match with Waseda. But this is what Waseda UniversityTotsukaIt was the last practice that we had gathered at, and after that, all of Rikkyo was mobilized, and Waseda finally became six. ("Kudo Hanseiki", p. 172)
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" November 1946, 11
- ^ Yasuhiro Itami "Student Baseball" Obunsha, 1950, pp. 14-15
- ^ "21st Century Sports Encyclopedia" Daishukan Bookstore, 2015, page 764
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" January 1965, 1 Evening edition
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, October 1997, 10, morning edition, page 15
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, October 1997, 10, morning edition, page 16
- ^ The performance of the cheering songs and marches of each of the six universities by the brass band club of the local high school was accompanied by the cheering by the jointly selected members of the cheering team members of each of the six universities (male leaders and cheerleaders).
- ^ Report on Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League Youth Baseball Class
- ^ Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Friendly Match
- ^ All-Star Game in Minami Uonuma
- ^ "About holding due to change of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball Spring League match schedule”. Tokyo Big2020 Baseball League (April 4, 14). 2020/4/14Browse.
- ^ "About holding the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball Spring League match”. Tokyo Big2020 Baseball League (April 7, 10). 2020/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Waseda University Support Club HP Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League Waseda-Keio'[Broken link]
- ^ It is used under the name "Intro Victory" in the University of Tokyo Support Club.
- ^ Regarding priority use of the stadiumMeiji Jingu StadiumAlso describe the details.
- ^ Free for up to 65 person over 1 years old (certificate presented), accompanying woman, elementary school student or younger
- ^ Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League general fans can also watch the game in the student seat
- ^ See below for the winning universities before that.
Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball Federation Successive Winners (All Japan University Baseball Information Site University Baseball-Road to Jingu-)
- ^ However, the Keio parade, which won the 2001 autumn league match, was canceled due to concerns about the social situation ("The baseball club championship parade was canceled", Keio University Newspaper, October 2001 issue. ）
- ^ The Meiji era that won the 2004 Spring League match is only around the Surugadai campus  So, Hosei won the 2006 Spring League Match and the 2009 Spring League Match only around the Ichigaya Campus.  The victory parade was held at.
- ^ Match result Six University Baseball League
- Tokyo Roku University Cheerleaders Federation
- Tokyo Roku University Baseball Broadcast
- Tokyo Roku University
- Tokyo Roku University League
- Early race
- Kanto University Rugby Counterattack Group --Of the six universities in Tokyo, five universities except Hosei University participated