Tomokazu Harimoto loses to Rio Olympics gold and Ma Long. To the 3rd place deciding match [Men's World Cup]
If you write the contents roughly
In the third game, Harimoto, who skillfully returns the bodywork, surpassed Ma Long's thorough middle attack and took it 3-11, and in the fourth game, Ma Long moved and swung the fore, from tabletop play. Harimoto who took the initiative is 6-4 and also takes here.
Men's World Cup <November 11-13 / Weihai, China> On November 15, the final day of the tournament, the men's singles semifinals ... → Continue reading
TV TOKYO table tennis NEWS
We will deliver the latest news such as table tennis information website column provided by TV TOKYO, competition and player information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2012London OlympicsMen's Team Gold Medal, 2016Rio de Janeiro OlympicsMen's Singles and Men's Team Gold Medal, 2015/2017/2019World championshipMen's singles three consecutive victories,World CupHe is a world champion who has set numerous records, including winning the men's singles twice.
Until the London Olympics
LiaoningAnshan CityI'm from2004As early asAsian Junior ChampionshipWon the championship.In the same year,Kobe CityMade inWorld Junior ChampionshipHe won the men's singles and started to attract attention as soon as possible.2005Since then, he has also participated in senior competitions.2006ToWorld Championship Bremen TournamentWas selected as a member of.While participating for the first timeWang Liqin,Ma Lin,Wang Hao,Chen QiAnd won the championship in the group.
2009 OfWorld championshipIn the Yokohama tournament men's singles, in the semi-finalsWang HaoLost 1-4, The following doublesForgivenessAlthough I advanced to the final with a pair withChen Qi-Wang HaoLost to the pair 1-4 and did not reach the first individual victory..However, from November of the same yearLucknowHeld atAsian ChampionshipThen, men's singles and men's doubles (ForgivenessPair) ・ Mixed doubles (Lee Xiao XiaPair) ・ Conquered all four men's teams.
London OlympicsAlthough the number of participants in the singles was reduced from 3 to 2 in each country, we couldn't get the right to participate.Zhang Jie-Wang HaoAt the same time, he contributed to winning the gold medal in the men's team.
To win the world championship for the third consecutive time
2013ToZhang Jie,Lee Xiao Xiaと と も にWorld Table Tennis Hall of FameEnter,Also2014 OfWorld championshipTokyoIn the tournament, he won all the games without losing one game and contributed to the seventh straight victory for men in China.
2016 OfWorld championshipKuala LumpurWon a gold medal in the tournament men's team.Rio de Janeiro OlympicsI missed it in LondonMen's SinglesUnofficially decided to represent China.Japan in the semifinalsJun Mizutani, In the final of ChinaZhang JieHe won the gold medal for the first time in the Olympic singles.In the team competition, he won all singles games and won his second gold medal in the team.At this time, he also achieved the fourth Chinese player, "Omanuki" (to win all three world championships of the Olympics, World Championships, and World Cup).
2017 OfWorld championshipDusseldorfIn the tournament, in the finalSakaki HigashiDefeated and achieved the second straight victory in singles.However, in June, he was the general manager of the China national team for many years.Liu Guo LiangTo protest after the decision to retireSakaki Higashi-ForgivenessWithChengduMade inITTF World TourBoycotted the China Open..In response to this, ChinaNational Sports BureauBlame the horses,International Table Tennis FederationHe also said that he "damaged the image of table tennis" and "considered all sanctions", and there was concern that he would be disqualified from participating in the World Cup in October of the same year... On October 10, the International Table Tennis Federation announced that it would impose a $ 31 fine on three boycotted horses...In the semi-finals of the World CupTimo BollLost to 3rd place.
Due to a knee injury2018From the second halfITTF World TourAlthough he had been abstaining from international competitions such as the World Cup and the Men's World Cup, he returned to the international competition from the World Tour Qatar Open in March 2019 and won the men's singles at the same competition...In the same yearWorld championshipBudapestIn the tournament, Sweden's finals were amid the turmoil in which players who were considered to be champions were defeated one after another.Matthias FalkDefeated 4-1,World table tennis championshipIn men's singlesVictor Varna,Shorin BuildingAfter that, he won the third consecutive title, the third in history.
The racket is a shake hand,ScapulaWith the forehand drive released from the batting method as a weapon, both hand drives can be hit repeatedly even from the apse.Moreover, the foam is very stable and the shaft does not shake.The technology is generally high, and since it also has advanced technology such as backhand backhand service and hand-held batting method, there are no weaknesses such as this in every aspect.
The service is mainly forehand horizontal rotation service, but it is difficult to receive because the rotation is very cut and the trajectory is low..As a measure against Chiquita, we often use services aimed at the backside line of the other party and speed long services.In the past, he used to use the backhand service a lot, but in games after 2018, he often uses the forehand service differently depending on whether he is in the normal position or in the lead.In particular, the latter forehand service not only increases the power of the service compared to the normal forehand service, but also makes a great return after the service because the right leg is lowered when the ball is raised and then the weight is put on the left leg. Fast[Original research?].
Of particular note is the tactics of being led,Don't let your opponent bangIt is to take the initiative in the rally by receiving the service.Previously, the opponent's side line side was hit by Tsuttsuki and stop receive to block the opponent's bang, but after 2018, in addition to this, the above-mentioned forehand service can be hit at a fast tempo to give the opponent time to think. The tactical play is more diverse and threatening than in the mid-2010s, when he won the singles at the international tournament, as he has taken the initiative in the rally by not even giving it or developing from the opponent's middle aiming receive.[Original research?].
Japan once in the Asian continent qualifying for the London OlympicsTakaki NiwaWhen he was defeated, mental fragility was pointed out as one of the issues...However, after winning the gold medal at the world championship singles championship in 2015, he overcame this as well.2016 Rio de Janeiro OlympicsHe won the championship in the singles of the world championship, and became the so-called Omanuki who has won all the singles of the three major tournaments of the Olympics, the world championship, and the World Cup.He also won two singles in team competitions and contributed to the gold medal.
- Zhang Jike of the same age has been a friend and rival since he was a junior, and since there was a face-to-face meeting between Ma Long and Zhang Jike in the finals of various domestic and international competitions, the Chinese media called it "Shinryu Daegu". War) ".In total, Ma Long has won with 12 wins and 6 losses..
- It was Kong Linghui who achieved Omanuki who won the Olympics, World Championships and World Cup.Liu Guo Liang, The fourth person after Zhang Jike, but in addition to the three major titlesITTF Pro TourGrand Final,Asian Games,Asian Championship, Asian Cup,National Sports Festival of the People's Republic of China, Only Ma Long has achieved the "9 crowns", the so-called "Zenmanuki", which won all the major tournaments held in China, Asia and the world called the All China Table Tennis Championships.
- 2017 year 5 month,ESPN The100 of the most famous athletes in the worldWas announced and was elected to 71st place.The only table tennis player to rank in the top 100.
- There are rackets of development models such as Ma Long Carbon, Ma Long Carbon 2, Ma Long 5, and Ma Long 7.The racket used is different.
Main battle record
- 50th World ChampionshipsYokohamaTournament Men's Singles 3rd place, Men's Doubles XNUMXnd place (ForgivenessWhen)
- Men's World Cup(Moscow) 3rd place
- Asian ChampionshipIndiaTournament Men's Singles Winner, Men's Doubles Winner (ForgivenessWhen)
- ITTF Pro Tour・ Grand Final (2009 Macau) Men's singles championship
- 52th World ChampionshipsParisTournament Men's Singles 3rd
- National Sports Festival of the People's Republic of ChinaTable Tennis Men's Singles Winner
- 54th World ChampionshipsDusseldorfTournament Men's Singles Winner
- National Sports Festival of the People's Republic of ChinaTable Tennis Men's Singles Winner
- Men's World Cup(Liege) Men's singles 3rd place
- Olympic gold medal (2016)
- World championship gold medal (2015, 2017, 2019)
- World Cup Win (2012, 2015)
- ITTF World Tour Grand Final Win (2008, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2016)
- Asian Games Win (2010)
- Asian Table Tennis Championship Win (2009, 2012, 2013)
- Asian Cup Win (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
- National Athletic Meet Win (2013, 2017)
- Junior Championships Win (2004)
- World championship gold medal (2011)
- Asian Games Win (2014)
- Asian Table Tennis Championship Win (2007, 2009)
- ITTF World Tour Grand Final Win (2006)
- National Athletic Meet 2017nd Place (XNUMX)
- Junior Championships 2004nd Place (XNUMX)
- ^ [Player information] Ma Long (China) | TV TOKYO table tennis NEWS --TV TOKYO, viewed March 2019, 3
- ^ "MA Long – Biography". gz2010.cn. Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee. As of June 2011, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2011th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Ittf.com. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Player profile”. Ittf.com. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ “Men's Singles Semifinal Wang Hao defeats Ma Long in a fierce battle”World Table Tennis. (July 2009, 5) 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "The men's doubles championship is Chen Qi / Wang Hao. Defeat Ma Long / Xu Xin in the final."World Table Tennis. (July 2009, 5) 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ “Asia Championship, China wins all events”World Table Tennis. (July 2009, 11) 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ “Final results of men's doubles, women's doubles and mixed doubles”World Table Tennis. (July 2011, 5) 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Finally, Ma Long has reached the top, winning his first victory!"World Table Tennis. (July 2015, 5) 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "<Table tennis> Chinese players abstain one after another at international competition, criticize sports authorities' personnel-China". Record China(July 2017, 6) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Table tennis world champion Ma Long, disqualification from the World Cup in October is also a boycott riot-Chinese media". Record China(July 2017, 9) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “ITTF fines Ma Long, Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin for $ 2”World Table Tennis. (July 2017, 10) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Table Tennis World Tour Qatar Open (Platinum Tournament)”Table Tennis Report. (April 2019, 4) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Who has the best service !? Ma Long, the best server in the world selected by Jun Mizutani”. Table tennis report(July 2019, 1) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “A player who listens to Jun Mizutani 25 is amazing”Table Tennis Report. (April 2019, 3) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Strengthening Frontline 35 World Table Tennis 2019 Budapest Evaluation ⑨ Ma Long's Strength ②”Table Tennis Report. (April 2019, 10) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “There are two challenges for Ma Long, who lost to Liu Guoliang and Niwa”World Table Tennis. (July 2012, 4) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Ma Long 虽 强 This world Opponent Yui Yu Other Department Ma Long Daegu Shita Economics (Chinese link)”. Sina Physical Education (August 2016, 8). 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ ESPN World Fame 100 ESPN.com Retrieved June 2017, 6.
- Horse dragon - ITTF
- Ma Long (ITTF database) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2016, 3)(English)
- Horse dragon -Olympedia(English)
- Ma Long, emerging star of China - Wayback machine(For archived March 2012, 3)(English)
- Horse dragon- Table tennis kingdom
- Horse dragon-Table tennis navigation
- Horse dragon - Nittaku