Terunofuji = Ryogoku Kokugikan (photographed by Takao Sonoda) suffering from the offensive of Daieishō (front)
Terunofuji is pushed out by Daieishō Hayato
If you write the contents roughly
In a match against Daieishō (Oitekaze), he followed the opponent who went around, but when he tried to settle, he allowed a counterattack and broke the ring.
"Sumo Wrestling November Place, Day 11" (8th, Ryogoku Kokugikan) Terunofuji Koyui (Isegahama), who has been winning consecutively since the first day ... → Continue reading
Daily Sports online site (DailySportsOnline), which provides the latest news. Be the first to receive the latest information (breaking news) on Hanshin Tigers and other baseball, soccer, figure skating, and special information! There are also many photo and column features. For sports information, leave it to Daily Sports online.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Daieishō Hayato(Daisho Hayato, 199311/10 -) isSaitamaAsakaI'm fromPursuit roomActive affiliationGrand SumoWrestler.. His real name is Hayato Takanishi. Height 181 cm, weight 162 kg, blood type B. The highest rank is eastSekiwaki2 ( 2020September location). Favorite foodRice,Fried chicken,Apple,Pear.. Apples are cut and I like pears even more than apples.
I started sumo wrestling in the first grade of elementary school, and while attending the sumo dojo in junior high school,Gardening clubBelonged to. "cucumber,eggplant,GoyaToHydrangeaAlso raised. Especiallyヒ マ ワ リI loved it, "he recalls later..Saitama Sakae High SchoolThe era is 3 yearsInter HighHe left a track record of 2nd place in groups, 3rd place in individuals, and 2nd place in national polity, and in January 2012, just before graduating from high school, he stepped on the first stage in the Oitekaze room. Michinori Yamada, who had been the director of the sumo club since high school when he was promoted to Juryo, said, "I have a desire to make my parents feel comfortable because I am a single-mother family. I have a solid core." Confessing the circumstances behind it.
In March 2012, at the place of "Daisho Sakae"Four-pronged nameFor the first timeNumberingThe name appears in, and suddenlyIntroductionIf you win the championship, it will be the first time in a year since the first ringMakushitaPromoted to. On the way, the current name of ShikonaDaiei ShoHowever, it was said that he would be injured when the character "Sakae" came to the end of the Shikona name, and the reason for the name change was that he was injured... After that, I lost in the MakushitaThird stageIt sometimes hit a wall such as a fall, but in March 2013, it was in the same room.Attached to the curtainWrestler(I.e.Was the fastest in history to run up to the Makuuchi, and I was greatly stimulated and inspired., Won the third stage in May of the same year. 2013After November locationSekitoriThe numbering just before the promotion continued, and it was the second piece under the eastern Makushita 2014The place in May achieved a good result of 5 wins and 6 loss, and it was new at the ranking organization meeting after the place.Ten carsPromotion has been decided. At a press conference, he said he was quick to get promoted to Sekitori in just two and a half years from the beginning... It is the first time that a sumo wrestler who has entered the university without going through university is promoted to Juryo from the Oitekaze-behaku. In July, the place went up to the ring as only one of the 7 Sekitori people from Saitama., 8 wins and 7 losses. The place was in good shape in May 2015, probably because he practiced vigorously during the last spring tour, and finished the place with a good result of 5 wins and 10 losses... September 2015 Place new opening. After losing two places in a row, he returned to Juryo in January 9, but re-entered the place in March and won the first win in the Makuuchi with a double-digit win of 2 wins and 2016 losses. In addition, on the 1th day of the March placeAmami NishikiHowever, due to a knee disorderYokozunaHima FujiAs a substitute for the fact that he can no longer serve as a servant on the groundTsuyuharaiServed as.. The May place, which renewed its highest position to the 9th West Front, lost with 5 wins and 6 losses, and the following July place and the next September place were also unsuccessful, and it was a double-digit black star with 9 wins and 7 losses in a row. The November location was the first time in Juryo since the January location. In the position of the fourth piece of JuryoChiakiHe decided to win and had a record of 8 wins and 7 losses, but he did not return to Makuuchi.
2017The place in January was the second one in West Juryo. Lost two consecutive games from the first day, but won eight consecutive games from there. At the end of the 1th dayTokushoryuAlong with 2 losses, he took the lead in the battle for victory, but on the 11th day he lost to Tokushoryu and retreated to 3 losses. However, on the 12th day, Tokushoryu was defeated and Daieishō won, so at this point Daieishō was defeated by 3 losses.Ura, Tokushoryu lined up in a battle for victory. On the 14th day, only Tokushoryu was defeated in the top group in the battle for victory, and in Chiakiraku, Tokushoryu won and Ura lost before Daieishō's efforts. It was a scene,HomarefujiHe won 12 cars with a record of 3 wins and 3 losses, and returned to Makuuchi in March. At the roundtable discussion held before the venue in March 2017, Mt. Kabuto (in the former Makuuchi)Oikari) Said, "It seems that Daieishō consciously lost a lot of weight. Until now, he seemed to be too heavy to move himself. By losing weight, his movement returned, and on the contrary, he gained horsepower. Was explained about the good performance of the January location... At the place in March, there were 3 consecutive wins from Chunichi, and it was a good result of 8 wins and 11 losses. Yokozuna at the Mito location on the spring tour on April 4Crane dragonAnd performed the third lesson over the 13th.. HoweverDaily Sports"I'm not practicing. I wish I could take my sumo wrestling. I think it's a place to try myself. Are you careful ... Not all young people, but suddenly I wonder if I should pull it out. I wonder if I should have been killed by my dad. ".. The place in May was the first round-robin tournament, but probably because he hadn't practiced enough, not only did he lose to Chunichi, but he couldn't get a white star from three or more roles, so 5 wins and 4 losses. Was bounced off the upper wall. The July place, which was the 11th in the west, also suffered 7 consecutive losses from the 7th day and ended up with 9 wins and 6 losses, becoming a double-digit black star in two consecutive places. The September location, which was the 5th in the east, was strong with 10 wins and 11 loss at the end of the 9th day, but dropped stars after Chunichi and remained in one win with 7 wins and 6 losses. After finishing the efforts on the 1th day, Daieishō showed his motivation, "I have no consciousness of fighting for the championship. I want to return the ranking as soon as possible and do it at the top.".. Autumn tour on October 10th at Kyoto place in Sanban practiceAbu SakiThere was a scene where he overwhelmed him and won four straight games (the final number is unknown), so he was practicing well... At the morning training in Okayama on the 24th, we received the nomination of Tsururyu and performed the third training. I tried desperately with my favorite push sumo, but I couldn't win even once with a total of 10th. He was pushed out of his throat and pulled forward, and he had little chance of winning, saying, "The yokozuna is strong even if it is separated or assembled." Still, even at the same tour Osaka place on the 1ndTerunofujiIt is becoming a presence that is regarded by the upper ranks, such as being nominated by the team and taking 15th and winning 3 wins... January 2018 Place is the fastest on the 1th daySalary sumoAchieved. At one point, the press was flooded, and this place was new as a junior of Saitama Sakae High School.summary OfNoble scenic"Since when have you been surrounded by a lot of reporters?", He replied vigorously, "Since the first place last year (winning ten cars)! Is it noticeably bad?" However, after that, he was abandoned by White Star, and the final result was 9 wins and 6 losses... The place in March was blessed with a little luck with the 3th west front, which rose by 5 sheets. In September, the place was going to be in good shape as the person himself, such as having a discourse to the effect that "I felt a response to the training in front of the place" throughout the place.However, until the 10th day, 4 wins and 6 losses and Kuroboshi preceded. However, all the remaining sumo wrestling won except the 14th day, with 8 wins and 7 losses. In September 2019, the place went up to the ring with the third position in the front of the east, but on the 9th day, he suffered a seventh loss and there was no time left until he lost. However, he won the rest four times in a row and decided to win with 3 wins and 11 losses. The place in November is Yokozuna on the second dayWhite PengWon for the first time in two places in a row following the battle with TsururyuVenusAnd on the 5th dayTochinoshinWith the luck of a bye in the battle, he finished the place with 8 wins and 7 losses, and secured the new three roles in the place in January 2020 the following year. The only black star in this place attached to this Venus and the winning Hakuho was evaluated and won his first special merit award. I participated in the winter tour from December 1st, the first day, but without waiting for the Hitoyoshi place on the 12th, "StreptococcusClosed on the way due to "infectious disease". After returning to Tokyo, he tried to rest for four days, and from the 4th, he tightened the mawashi in his room in Soka City, Saitama, and resumed training. "I was infected for the first time (streptococcus). I wanted to be careful about my illness," he said... On December 2019, 12, the place numbering was announced in January 24, and he officially took the position of Nishikoyui. At the new San'yaku press conference, he said with deep emotion, "I'm glad that it was my goal for this year," and in 2020, I achieved all three goals of "New San'yaku," "First Venus," and "First Sansho." Regarding that, he said, "I'm glad that everything has been done in this year. I thought I had to achieve it because I said it.".
On January 2020, 1, we held the first New Year's practicing in the Oitekaze-behuro, and took the 4th position with Endo and others. "The movement is not bad. I want to build a solid body from here.".
In July, the place returned to Koyui for the first time in two places. Tsururyu on the 7nd day, 2th dayOzeki・ In addition to being lucky to win a bye from the top two players during Takakeishō's holiday, he was nominated for the Distinguished Service Award on the condition that Chiakiraku won by pushing out Hakuho on the 2th day. Chiakiraku has 11 wins, but his match record is 10 wins and 6 loss.MyogiryuWas defeated by withdrawal, and it was decided to win the second special merit award. At the end of the 2th day, it was 9 wins and 5 losses, but from the 4th day, it was 10 consecutive wins and ended with 6 wins and 11 losses.
East renews self-highest place in SeptemberSekiwakiI was given the second position. The new Sekiwake from the Oitekaze-bei room is located in November 2.TailwindIt's been 20 years since then. The birth of a new Sekiwake after a long time even from Saitama prefecture, in July 1963WakachichibuSince then, it has been the second person since the end of the war in 57 years...However, in September, he struggled to the top and finished with 9 wins and 5 losses.
In early October, he underwent surgery to remove free cartilage from his right elbow, which he had been suffering from.
At the November location, which was the second in front of the West, he steadily extended the stars, defeating Koyui and Terunofuji, who had won seven consecutive victories from the first day, and won 2 wins, 11 losses and double-digit wins.
Originally, it was often divided into four parts to become half-body, but when Endo started speeding, he received advice from his master and pushed the opening to sumo... Since then, he has been using push as a weapon, but there is room for improvement in his presence and lower body... At the roundtable discussion in front of the place in March 2016,Urafu(In the first curtain,Shikishima) Said, "Strength has come out."Distribution(Former KoyuiTakamimori) Also said, "It's sober, but I have something that has good tension.".. The purity as a push wrestler is not very high, and at the roundtable discussion in front of the place in September 201635 Shonosuke KimuraHe said, "I don't really understand Daieishō. When it's good, I have a lot of tension and I'm going to take a good sumo wrestling." Endo, right?DaishomaruAnyway, the wrestlers in this room will hold their hands properly and have a good wrestling. ".. In 2017Chika YamaneAccording to the comment of, the mental aspect is also high in the corner world..
Early 2020President Octagon TheNewsletterWhen I talked with Sumo reporter Tetsuji Wakabayashi, he pointed out that Daieishō "has got horsepower, but he hasn't got his hips yet", so that he can practice until he gets tired and remember to push his legs. Talking to.
- He has an unobtrusive personality, and he says, "I'm often told that my voice is quiet, and the clerk asks me many times. I think I'm talking normally ...". In the same year, the topic was preceded by Toyoyama, Asanoyama and others who graduated from university..
- July 2018 placeNishikigoiEntered the place with the drawn dyeing.
- All Nippon AirwaysHas been presented with a make-up.
- From the same high schoolNoble scenicWhen he announced his engagement, he said, "I want to do my best with sumo.".
- Rice has been a favorite since childhood. When the teachers asked "What is your favorite food?" At the kindergarten interview, the other child asked, "What is your favorite food?"hamburger""Strawberry", But only Takanishi answered" rice. ".
September 2017 Place 9th day
- I received my sixth win at this place, but again there was no sweepstakes. Daieishō was quite concerned, and before his turn, he was pointed out by Mitakeumi and begged, "Really stop. Don't tell me.".
- SadanoumiA preparation room surrounded by many media outlets. This time, Takakeishō, a third-year junior of Saitama Sakae High School, approached. "What was good today?" "What was the reason for the good performance?" Was asked by the press in quick succession. Even if you interrupt it with "It's okay!", Daieishō, who is a good person, will answer in the end. "It was a good sumo wrestling. It's a sumo wrestling of the heart!" "Because I had a good training with Takakeishō Mitsunobu during the tour!", The reporter praised him. After such a lovable junior left, I wanted in a small voice, "I want to do it together.".
- As of the end of July 2020
(Hereafter, the highest rank is Yokozuna / Ozeki wrestler)
- 2 wins and 6 losses against Yokozuna and Hakuho. The most recent victory will be in July 2020, and the decisive factor will be pushed out.
- 2 wins and 5 losses against Yokozuna and Tsururyu (including 1 bye). The most recent victory was a bye in July 2020 due to the Tsururyu holiday. The most recent victory on the ring was in September 7, and the decisive factor was pushed out.
- 3 wins and 6 losses for Ozeki and Takakeishō (including 1 bye). 2 wins and 3 losses (including 1 bye) during Takakeishō's reign in Ozeki. The most recent victory was a bye in July 2020 due to Takakeishō Mitsunobu. The most recent victory on the ring was in March 7, and the decisive factor was pushed out.
- 7 wins and 6 losses against Ozeki and Asanoyama. 2 loss after Asanoyama's promotion to Ozeki. Before Asanoyama went up to the third role, he had won seven consecutive games against Asanoyama, but since he was promoted to the new three roles, he has lost all four games. The most recent victory was in September 7, and the decisive factor was pushed down.
- 5 wins and 4 losses for Ozeki and Shodai.Both are the results of the match before the promotion of Shodai Ozeki.The most recent victory is in July 2020, and the decisive factor is sticking out.
- Former Ozeki Kotoshogiku has 2 wins and 5 losses. Both are the results of the battle after the fall of Kotoshogiku Ozeki. The most recent victory will be withdrawn in May 2019.
- 2 loss to former Ozeki and Terunofuji. 1 loss during Terunofuji's reign at Ozeki.
- Former Ozeki and Takayasu have 2 wins and 6 losses. 1 win and 4 losses during Takayasu's reign at Ozeki. The most recent victory will be in January 2020, and the decisive factor will be pushed out.
- Former Ozeki and Tochinoshin have 4 wins and 6 losses (including 1 bye). 2 wins and 1 loss during Ozeki's reign in Tochinoshin. The most recent victory was a bye in November 2019 due to Tochinoshin Tsuyoshi. The most recent victory on the ring was in September 11, and the decisive factor was pushed out.
(Hereafter, the highest rank is Yokozuna / Ozeki retired wrestler)
- 1 loss to former yokozuna, Harumafuji.
- 1 loss to former yokozuna Kisenosato.
- Former Ozeki and Goeido have 3 wins and 3 losses.
(Hereafter, the highest rank is Sekiwake or lower wrestler)
|Wrestler name||Number of wins||Negative number||Wrestler name||Number of wins||Negative number||Wrestler name||Number of wins||Negative number||Wrestler name||Number of wins||Negative number|
|green mountains||4||6||Morning red dragon||2||0||Amami Nishiki||1||0||Momentum||2||1|
|Yano Castle||2||5||Okinoumi Ayumi||7||10||Kaisei||2||5||Kotoyuki||3 (1)||4|
|Takashi wins||1||3||Takarafuji||6||6||Tamawashi||5||8||Tochihe Mountain||5||1|
|Chiyotori||1||4||Chiyo Tairyu||3||7||Tokitenku||0||1||Kitakatsu Fuji||5||5|
|Ishiura||4||2||Ura||1||1||Enho Akira||2||2||Big sandstorm||0||1|
|Asahi Hidepeng||1||1||Asahi Daisei||1||1||Kiribayama||1||2||Kotoeko||2||0|
|Blue wolf||2||0||Sokokurai||3||2||Kinoiwa||0||3||Emperor Chiyono||0||1|
At the end of July 2020
- Overall result: 357 wins and 311 losses (53 places)
- Makuuchi results: 206 wins and 214 losses (28 places)
- Ten-car record: 84 wins and 66 losses (9 places)
Each stage win
- Ten carsWinner: 1 time (January 2017 location)
- Third stageWinner: 1 time (January 2013 location)
- IntroductionWinner: 1 time (January 2012 location)
Three awards, Venus
- Third prize: 2 times
- Distinguished Service Award: 2 times (November 2019 location, July 11 location)
- Venus: 2
- Hakuho: 1 (November 2019 location)
- Tsururyu: 1 (September 2019 location)
Performance by location
First place (Tokyo）
Spring place (Osaka）
Summer place (Tokyo)
Nagoya place (Aichi）
Autumn place (Tokyo)
Kyushu Place (Fukuoka）
|(Former sumo)||13th piece|
|12th eastern order|
|The east third stage 49th sheet|
|The east third stage 34th sheet|
|The east third stage 8th sheet|
|West third row 7th sheet|
|West Makushita 11th sheet|
|West Makushita 17th sheet|
|West Makushita 8th sheet|
|West Makushita 13th sheet|
|West Makushita 7th sheet|
|Nishi Juyo 12th piece|
|East Ten Ryo 9th piece|
|Nishi Juyo 11th piece|
|East Ten Ryo 13th piece|
|East Ten Ryo 6th piece|
|East Ten Ryo 7th piece|
|West Juryo first|
|13th east front|
|14th east front|
|East Ten Ryo 3th piece|
|West Front 14th|
|West Front 9th|
|West Front 11th|
|16th east front|
|Nishi Juyo 4th piece|
|Nishi Juyo 2th piece|
|11th east front|
|3th east front|
|West Front 7th|
|11th east front|
|West Front 9th|
|West Front 13th|
|West Front 8th|
|3th east front|
|West Front 7th|
|West Front 10th|
|West Front 9th|
/ Reiwa first year)
|West Front 7th|
|2th east front|
|West Front 2th|
|West Front 3th|
|3th east front|
(2nd year of Reiwa)
Canceled due to expansion
|East Sekiwake 2|
|West Front 2th|
(3nd year of Reiwa)
|The numbers in each column areWin-Loss-ClosedIs shown. |
Three awards : Daring=Fighting award,Especially= Distinguished Service Award,Skill= Skill Award Others:★=Venus
Numbered class : Makuuchi - Ten cars - Makushita - Third stage - First two steps - Introduction
Makuuchi rank : Yokozuna - Ozeki - Sekiwaki - summary - Frontal("#Number" is the rank within each place)
- Hayato Takanishi January 2012 Place
- Hayato Daishoei March 2012 Place-July 3 Place
- Daieishō Hayato September 2012 Place-
- ^ NHK Sumo Wrestling English Live Nickname
- Ozora Publishing "Sumo Fan" vol.3 p. 63
- ^ a b c d e Nikkan Sports March 2017, 9
- ^ a b The charm of Daieishō (Part 3): Beloved characters
- ^ Pursuit style room official homepage
- ^ a b c Summer Picture Diary 2017 August 8 Daieishō "Dub to yourself" Nikkan Sports (Nikkan Sports Shimbun) (viewed August 2017, 8)
- ^ Daieishō is promoted to the new Juryo, XNUMX years older disciple, Endo makes a leap forward to "stimulation" Sponichi Annex April 2014, 5 29:05
- ^ Baseball magazine company "Sumo』July 2014 Issue (Nagoya Place Outlook Issue) 7 pages
- ^ a b Saitama) Daieishō Hayato, who was promoted to Juryo, stimulated the existence of Endo Asahi Shimbun DIGITAL July 2014, 7 9:03
- ^ Daieishō Hayato promoted to "Endo Seki Stimulation" Daily Sports June 2014, 5
- ^ "Sumo" June 2015 issue page 6
- ^ Daieishō Hayato hurriedly plays a major role in "studying by watching videos" Nikkan Sports June 2016, 3 26:20
- ^ "Grand Sumo Journal" February 2017 issue, page 4
- ^ "Sumo Wrestling" May 2017, 5 issue, page 27
- ^ Tsururyu continues to complain to young people, winning all over Daieishō "You haven't practiced, right?" DAILY SPORTS ONLINE 2017.4.21
- ^ "Sumo Wrestling Broadcast" November 2017, 10 issue p.13.
- ^ Grand Sumo Broadcasting September 2017, 11 issue p18
- ^ Daieishō Tsururyu's nomination for the third lesson "Yokozuna is strong even if it is separated or assembled" Sponichi Annex October 2017, 10 24:16 (Sports Nippon Shimbun, viewed October 36, 2017)
- ^ Daieishō wins at his fastest speed "Is it noticeably bad?" Saitama Sakae's junior Takakeishō Tsukkomi is also calm 2018:1 pm, October 24, 6 Sports announcement (Hokkaido Shimbun, October 0, 2018)
- ^ "Sumo" October 2018 issue p.10
- ^ Daieishō, first infected with hemolytic streptococcus, "to be careful of illness" Nikkan Sports February 2019, 12 18:17 (viewed February 28, 2019)
- ^ Daieishō "I'm glad that it was my goal." Nikkan Sports February 2019, 12 24:15 (viewed February 25, 2019)
- ^ Daieishō, Endo and others and the XNUMXth sumo wrestling JIJI.COM September 2020, 01 04:15 (viewed September 39, 2020)
- ^ Joined Daieishō "17 Sekiwake" XNUMX years since Kyushu place / new numbering Nikkan Sports March 2020, 8 31:6 (viewed March 0, 2020)
- ^ Sumo: "Overtake Endo" Daieishō Hayato New Juryo at the age of 20 Mainichi Shimbun May 2014, 05 31:12
- ^ Sumo, December 2013, p. 11
- ^ .. "Grand Sumo Journal" April 2016 issue, page 4
- ^ "Grand Sumo Journal" October 2016 issue, pages 10-73
- ^ Sports Graphiv Number PLUS April 2017 (Bungei Shunju, April 2017, 4) p10
- ^ Hearing the teacher's guidance from President Hachikaku for 2 years from now Tetsuji Wakabayashi's 4 views of the ring (page XNUMX/XNUMX) Jiji Press January 2020, 1 (viewed January 1, 2020)
- ^ "Actually, I was injured and it hurt," he said, and immediately closed. (Page 2/2) Number Web 2020/08/03 20:00 (viewed August 2020, 8)
- ^ Grand Sumo Broadcasting September 2017, 9 issue p16
- ^ The Grand Sumo Journal, March 2018 p.9
- ^ "Grand Sumo JournalMarch 2019 issue p.3.
- ^ Daieishō Hayato Sekiwake "Gradually with sumo wrestlers" Willingness to marry? Nikkan Sports March 2020, 8 31:18 (viewed March 45, 2020)
- ^ No audience
- ^ Tokyo held
- ^ Tokyo held
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.