Photo Softbank robot cheering party [Photo: Yusuke Fukutani]
Great success in Japan S?Fan request to the hawk robot cheering party "Laughter if you do not let it flow by terrestrial broadcasting"
If you write the contents roughly
There were also voices hoping for a terrestrial debut in the Japan Series.
After the robot cheering party danced, Softbank pushed 2 points "I did it sharply today" ■ Softbank 4… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japan Championship Series
Japan Championship Series(Nihon Senshuken Series, Nippon Senshuken Series, commonly known as:Japan series) IsJapanese professional baseball OfPennant raceAfter the end,Climax seriesIt is a match held by the winning team to decide the best professional baseball team in Japan each year. The official name isProfessional Baseball Japan Series.
1949 Professional Baseball League DivisionIn response to the following 1950Central LeagueとPacific LeagueThe winner of each year is the baseball worldJapanIt was founded as a series of battles over the seat of ". 2007The climax series system was introduced in Japan, and it is now performed by the winning teams of the series regardless of the result of the league match. Since it started after the war, it has never been canceled since the first year.
In addition, in the 1st league era, there was a match in which the spring champion team and the autumn champion team played against each other to decide the annual champion, but since the Japan Series starting in 1950 is common, this section also refers to after 1950. Describe the game.
- Regular seasonClimax seriesUnlike all matchesJapan Baseball Organization(NPB) sponsored. Part of the entrance fee income will be distributed to the team, and will also be distributed to the players based on the ones up to the 4th round..
- It is held around October-November every year after the champions of both leagues are decided.
- The game is 7 races and 4 wins.The team that won the first four wins will be the best in Japan and will not be played after that.
- If it is canceled due to rain, etc. 2006Until then, all dates including travel dates were postponed, 2007From now on, when the rainy weather is canceled by the 5th round, it has been changed that in principle, there will be no moving days or rest days between the 5th and 6th rounds.[Note 1](However, if it is judged that it is difficult to move on the day because the bases of the two participating teams are far apart, a moving day may be set.[Note 2]).
- If you get involved in Round 8 due to a draw, etc., Round 8 will be held at the stadium of Round 7 the day after Round 7 (in the past). 1986If both teams still have less than 1 wins, one more day after the move, until one of them wins 4 at the stadium used in Round 1-3. Play a match.
- 2020Limited during the seriesNew coronavirusIf it becomes impossible to continue due to the influence of, it will be discontinued, and the match up to the end point at that time will be targeted.World Baseball Softball FederationThe team with the highest TQB (1 inning average goal rate) specified by is recognized as the winning team.
After 2007, both leagues will be held after the pennant raceClimax seriesThe winning team is participating.
- The road from the climax series to the Japan Series (after 2007)
|CS1st||CS Final||Japan Championship Series|
|(6 races, 4 wins <including Hadvantage1 win>)|
|Central League championship team||H|
|(3 races, 2 wins)|
|1st winning team|
|Second place team in the Central League||H|
|(7 races, 4 wins)|
|Second place team in the Central League|
|Central League CS winning team||☆|
|Pacific League CS winning team||☆|
|(6 races, 4 wins <including 1 win of H's advantage>)|
|Pacific League champion team||H|
|(3 races, 2 wins)|
|1st winning team|
|Pacific League 2nd place team||H|
|Pacific League 3nd place team|
- (H)-Home team for that stage
- (☆)-Every other year, the distribution of Home 4: Visitor 3 is different. (Basically, the ratio of the 1st round main team is home 4 and the 3rd round main team is home 3)
- Participating teams before 2006
- Central League-The winning team of the pennant race of the year participates.
- Pacific League-The winning team of the pennant race of the year will participate. However, there are some years when the pennant race championship decision method was as follows.
- extra inningsThe current rule is 7 extra times until the 12th round, and unlimited times after the 8th round (match time is unlimited) ( 2018From). The past changes are as follows.
- ~ 1966 --Until sunset. (At that time, all match day games)
- 1964 --I can't enter a new inning after 22:30. (All games night game only this year)
- 1967- 1981 --I can't enter a new inning after 17:30.
- 1982- 1986 --You will not be able to enter a new inning four and a half hours after the start of the match.
- 1987- 1993 ――7 times until the 18th round, unlimited number of times after the 8th round (revised after the 1986 series drew the 1st round with an extension of 14 times and was held until the 8th round).
- 1994- 2017 ――Up to the 7th round, the extension was shortened to 15 times.
- 1994-Up to 18 times for day games due to the combined use of day games and night games.
- 2011 ――The "3 hours 30 minutes cutoff rule" used in the regular season for power saving and energy saving will not be used. The first game of 2011 will be a day game, but the extension will be terminated up to 1 times as before.
- 2018 ――Up to the 7th round, the extension was shortened to 12 times.
- ~ 1966 --Until sunset. (At that time, all match day games)
- Suspended gamesDoes not apply.
- Both teams will submit a list of "qualified players" (up to 40 players) by the day before the series start date. This cannot be changed after the announcement. The maximum number of players on the bench is 25, the same as in the official game, and each game is selected from qualified players.
- Nominated batterSystem is 1984Not adopted until 1985Every other year (1985 adopted all games, 1986 not adopted all games), and since 1987 it has been adopted only at the home ground of the Pacific League participating teams.It should be noted that 2020Will be adopted in all games for the first time in 1985 years since 35 as a special measure to accompany the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
- A six-person system will be adopted as the referee. The refereeJapan Baseball Organization(NPB) It was operated by a total of eight referees selected from the refereeing department, but from 8 it will be operated by a total of seven referees.
Prizes and prizes are for 2020.
- Winning team award
- Japan Baseball OrganizationThanpennant, Champion flag, victory souvenir fee,Prime Minister Cup
- Prize money from each TV station in Tokyo, totaling 250 million yen (Nippon TV-TV Asahi-TBS TV-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Fuji Television Network, IncFrom Nippon TV, TV Asahi, TBS, TV Tokyo with (50 yen each)Trophy, From Fuji TVVictory shield
- Most Valuable Player Award (MVP)
- Trophy from Nippon Professional Baseball
- 7 NPB partners(SMBC-Calbee-Konami Digital Entertainment-Taisho Pharmaceutical-Nippon Life-My navi-Lawson) From prize money of 100 million yen each (700 million yen in total)
- Fighter Award
- Trophy from Nippon Professional Baseball and prize money of 100 million yen
- Outstanding Player Award (3 people)
- Trophy from Nippon Professional Baseball and prize money of 100 million yen
- Home run award
- Of each matchHome runAs the "SMBC Midsuke Home Run Award", SMBC will present a prize of 3 yen and a "Midsuke" stuffed animal to the player who hit. ("Midsuke" is the mascot character of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), the crown sponsor) "
- In 2016-2019, the prize money of 3 yen was presented as the "SMBC David Home Run Award", and in 2014, the prize money (2011 yen) was presented by SMBC (Konami from 2013 to 5).
- Special sponsorship award
From 2011 to 2013Special sponsor (crown sponsor)The following awards have been added to the above awards from Konami.
- "Konami Award for Everyone" (Prize 400 million yen, 2011 prize 300 million yen)
- "Dream Nine Award" (100 million yen in prize money, 2011 million yen in 200)
- "BASEBALL HEROES"Prize" (100 million yen in prize money, 2011 million yen in 200)
- "Powerful professional baseballAward "(Prize 100 million yen, from 2012)
- "Professional baseball spiritsAward "(Prize 100 million yen, from 2012)
During the tournament, the "Konami Award for Everyone" will be displayed on the results viewing page of the Konami tournament special official website, the social network game site "Professional Baseball Dream Nine" and the arcade game "BASEBALL HEROES" developed by Konami on the mobile phone site. The awarding players will be announced at the award ceremony at the end of the tournament by fan voting from the game machine (in 2011, the "Dream Nine Award" and "BASEBALL HEROES" awards were selected by voting from each game).
- As a general rule, qualified players will select up to 8 players from among the players registered under the control of the participating teams (that is, the winning teams of both league climax series) by August 31st.
- As a general rule, members on the bench are as follows.
- 1 director
- Up to 8 coaches other than the director
- Up to 25 players
- One manager, one trainer, one scorer, one interpreter, one person in charge of public relations, and one person in charge of equipment
- The above list will be prepared by the host organization by noon the day before the first round.Japan Baseball OrganizationcommissionerDocuments must be submitted to. As a general rule, this submitted list cannot be changed after the commissioner announces it.
- However, a person who concurrently serves as a manager / coach and a player is considered to be included in the number of players.
- またInterpreterIf you need more than one language, you can register two interpreters.
- Bullpen catcherRegistration is limited to 1 players per game, and will be listed in the list of participating players for each game. However, it is not possible to enter the bench.
- Total results (until 2020): Pacific League 36 times (209 wins), Central League 35 times (202 wins).
- As a general rule, the Most Valuable Player (MVP) will be awarded from the winning team, and the fighting award will be awarded from the losing team, with the exception of 1956The fighting award was selected from the winning Nishitetsu.
|Central LeagueTeam||Pacific LeagueTeam|
Performance by team
- TaiziThe item of represents the largest number.Baseball teamClick the sort button in the column to return to the original order.
- Shochiku was merged into the ocean (currently DeNA), and Kintetsu was merged into Orix, so the record isNoticesBecomes
|Baseball team||Participation||Win||Defeat||match||victory||defeat||Draw||Win rate||Latest participation year||Latest winning year||Decision stadium|
|巨人||36||22||14||206||109||95||2||. 534||2020(Softbank)||2012(Nippon Ham)||Tokyo Dome|
|Seibu (Nishitetsu)||21||13||8||130||68||60||2||. 531||2008(Giant)||2008(Giant)||Tokyo Dome|
|Softbank (Nankai / Daiei)||20||11||9||113||60||51||2||. 541||2020(Giant)||2020(Giant)||Fukuoka PayPay Dome|
|Yakult||7||5||2||41||24||17||0||. 585||2015(Softbank)||2001(Kintetsu)||Meiji Jingu Stadium|
|Oryx (Hankyu)||12||4||8||70||31||37||2||. 456||1996(Giant)||1996(Giant)||Green Stadium Kobe|
|Lotte (Every day / every day)||6||4||2||32||17||14||1||. 548||2010(Chunichi)||2010(Chunichi)||Nagoya Dome|
|Hiroshima||8||3||5||54||21||29||4||. 426||2018(Softbank)||1984(Hankyu)||Hiroshima City Stadium|
|Nippon-Ham (Toei)||7||3||4||41||19||21||1||. 475||2016(Hiroshima)||2016(Hiroshima)||MAZDA Zoom-Zoom Stadium Hiroshima|
|Chunichi||10||2||8||60||23||36||1||. 390||2011(Softbank)||2007(Nippon Ham)||Nagoya Dome|
|DeNA (Ocean/Yokohama)||3||2||1||16||10||6||0||. 625||2017(Softbank)||1998(Seibu)||Yokohama Stadium|
|Hanshin||6||1||5||36||13||22||1||. 361||2014(Softbank)||1985(Seibu)||Seibu Lions Stadium|
|Rakuten||1||1||0||7||4||3||0||. 571||2013(Giant)||2013(Giant)||Nippon Paper Kleenex Stadium Miyagi|
|Kintetsu||4||0||4||26||10||16||0||. 385||2001(Yakult)||No best experience in Japan / Non-existent team|
|Shochiku||1||0||1||6||2||4||0||. 333||1950(every day)||No best experience in Japan / Non-existent team|
"JapanRegarding how to read "Japan" in the series, it used to be the mainstream to read "Nihon-".2000 eraChanged to read "Nippon-" from 2003The official logo of "Nippon Series" was affixed to the player's helmet. On the flag of the champion flag given to the team that won the best in Japan, "JAPANESEIs sewn in. This champion flag is a triangle with a size of 1.4 meters in length and 3 meters in width.pennantIt is said that it spends nearly 100 million yen on production..
In the past, there were no companies or organizations that could be sponsors of the box office. 2011から 2013Until,Game softwareMajor Konami Co., Ltd. (laterKonami HoldingsCorporation)[Note 3]Became a special sponsor, and the name of the tournament was "KONAMI Japan SeriesIt was held as. In addition, Konami was in the past 2005~ 2007Was held at "Asia seriesWas specially sponsored, and the name "KONAMI CUP" was given as the crown sponsor.
2014FromSumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationBecame a crown sponsor,SMBC Japan SeriesIs being held as.. The company took the opportunity of special sponsorship of the Japan Series. 201410/1, Concluded a sponsorship "NPB Partner" contract with Nippon Professional Baseball.
Match start time
From October to November, when the Japan Series is held, due to the climatic cold weather, games were once played in day games even on weekdays.
The first time the Japan Series was held in a night game in history 1964(15th)Hanshin TigersversusNankai Hawkswas. this isTokyo OlympicsThe opening ceremony was scheduled so as not to interfere with the holding of10/10I had decided to digest all the dates by then. Originally the first round9/29, Round 710/7Was,Central LeagueIn addition to the delay in winning the championship, the rainy weather was postponed, and the final race had to be held on October 10. Perhaps because of this, the average audience mobilization of the series was the lowest ever, so the next 1965From then on, we returned to the original day game.
Weekday day games make it difficult to watch games unless you take a break from work or school, or on TVAudience ratingBecause it is related to the problem of 1994(45th, Yomiuri Giants vs. Seibu Lions), 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds held on weekdays on a trial basis (Seibu Lions Stadium) Only in the night game. Or later, 1995(46st,Orix Blue WaveversusYakult Swallows) Expanded to all games.
Round 2011 of 1 was held in the day game for the first time in 17 years.. This won the relay rightFuji Television Network, IncHowever, at the golden time of the same day, "World Cup Valley 2011』Broadcast.
2005(56th / Chiba Lotte Marines vs. Hanshin Tigers Round 1 ・10/22 Chiba Marine Stadium) Then, at the time of 7 out in the bottom of the 1th(I.e.The match was interrupted because of. After that, the weather did not recover, so it remains as it isCold gameIt became. Cold games due to the weather 1953(4th / Yomiuri Giants vs. Nankai Hawks) In the 3rd round, it was the first time in 8 years since it became a rain cold game at the end of the 52th round, but it was the first time that the game was canceled due to the interruption due to heavy fog. It was that.
In addition, there has never been a match that was decided to win the cold game.
The following is an example of an irregular event schedule and venue.
- 1950Venue changed for each match. From the first roundMeiji Jingu Stadium,Korakuen Stadium,Hanshin Koshien Stadium,Hankyu Nishinomiya Stadium,Chunichi Stadium,Osaka StadiumEach stadium of. 4 wins and 2 losses this yearOrions every dayWon the first champion, but in Round 6Shochiku RobinsWhen he won and became 3 wins and 3 losses, the 7th round was scheduled to be held at Korakuen Stadium (details of whether it is a consecutive battle or a moving day are unknown).
- 1953Was normal until Round 4, but Rounds 5 to 7 were at Osaka Stadium and Hanshin Koshien Stadium.[Note 4], Korakuen Stadium was held in that order. According to the regulations at that time, "The stadiums used in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th games and the 2nd, 4th, and 6th games are designated by both leagues alternately every year. However, the 1st and 2st games are designated. The stadiums used in the 3nd and 4rd games, the 5th game and the 6th and 6346th games will be designated as stadiums in the same area in succession. " The right to specify the stadium for even-numbered games this year was in the Central League, and there was a speculation that "Koshien, which has a larger capacity than Osaka, has higher profitability", but that speculation was dismissed, and the number of visitors was XNUMX. It was a person. This yearUS-Japan baseballWas organized in two tournaments[Note 5]Due to the influence, there was no movement / rest day that should be set up, and it was a forced march that moved every two games on the day of the game.
- 1962Round 5 sponsored by Toei and 1978All four games sponsored by Yakult were held at Korakuen Stadium as a substitute for the convenience of holding student baseball at Jingu Stadium.
- 1974Lotte-sponsored Rounds 3 to 5 were registered as home bases due to facility problems.Prefectural Miyagi StadiumInstead of using Korakuen Stadium[Note 6].
- 1979, 1980All Kintetsu-sponsored games were homeNippon Life StadiumThe capacity of the Japan Series was less than 3, which is the standard for holding the Japan Series.[Note 7], Also owned by KintetsuFujiidera StadiumBecause the lighting equipment for night games was not installed, the event was held at the Osaka Stadium, which is the home of the Nankai Hawks.
- 1981Since the participating teams of both leagues were Giants and Nippon-Ham, both of whom are based in Korakuen Stadium, all six races were held at the same stadium and were called the "Korakuen Series".
- 2000Was a match between Giants and Daiei, but three years ago 1997In 2000, the Fukuoka Dome side, which received a loan request because I was looking for a venue for a large-scale international academic meeting, overlapped with the schedule of the Japan Series.10/24から27 DayWas already rented out without the permission of the team. This is in anticipation that the Hawks were unlikely to win the league in 1997 because they were in the B class for the 20th consecutive year since the Nankai era. However, in 1998, the team entered the A class for the first time after moving to Fukuoka, and the possibility of holding the Japan Series increased, so the team requested the Japan Neurosurgical Society to change the schedule, but more than 2 people from each country gathered. It was a large-scale general meeting, and it was refused because various related arrangements had already been completed. So the Daiei teamNakauchi TadashiActing owner (at that time) on the NPB side "replacement of the series venue", "change of the series schedule itself", "held at the baseball stadium of other Pacific League teams", "Kitakyushu City Stadium,Nagasaki Big N StadiumWe offered to hold the event at other stadiums in Kyushu, but all of them were rejected. We also received cooperation from the Brain Science Society, such as shortening some schedules and opening up time zones."Tokyo de, Tokyo de, Fukuoka de, holiday, rest, Fukuoka de, Fukuoka de, Tokyo de, Tokyo de"It is possible to do it on an irregular schedule for 9 days without a moving day8/21Was announced in. After the series ended, the Daiei baseball team was charged with a sanction of 3,000 million yen (the maximum amount of sanctions for the team or individuals) from the NPB for failing to secure the schedule.
- 2010 TheTyphoon 14Concerns about approaching10/30-10/31If the match at Nagoya Dome is canceled, the move date between the 2nd and 3rd rounds will be left as it is, and the move date of the 5th and 6th rounds will be omitted to make the maximum 5 consecutive rounds. However, there are only 4 games broadcast nationwide on TV (1st, 2nd, and 5th games).Satellite broadcastingonly. TerrestrialPrefectural broadcastIn consideration of only), the schedule was set to omit the travel days of the 2nd and 3rd rounds and leave the travel dates of the 5th and 5th rounds as they are for a maximum of 6 consecutive races. There was no effect from the typhoon, and the schedule was not changed.
- 2020Is the home of the giantTokyo DomeHowever, it cannot be used because other tournaments are held, and the giant's home game isKyocera Dome OsakaIt will be held at.This year was originallyTokyo OlympicsIt was scheduled to be held from November 11th due to the schedule corresponding to, but worldwideNew coronavirus infectionDue to the epidemic, the opening of the official game was significantly delayed, and the Japan Series is scheduled to start on November 2, two weeks behind schedule.However, at Tokyo Dome from November 11ndCity competition baseball tournamentWas scheduled to be held, so it could not be used, so it was decided to use Kyocera Dome Osaka[Note 8]..As in this exampleMeiji Jingu Stadium(Yakult),Nagoya Dome(Chunichi) was also in a situation where the Japan Series could not be held due to other tournaments and events, but at the Meiji Jingu StadiumMeiji Shrine Baseball Tournament(November 11th-November 20th scheduled) was canceled to prevent infectious diseases, and at Nagoya DomeAAAThe concert (scheduled for November 11th and 28th) was also postponed after 29, so it was finally available.
- 2015In the 5th round of SoftbankLee Dae-hoThe hit ball passed over the left wing pole, and the left wing linesmen decided that it was a home run because it wound the pole, but Yakult'sManaka ManakaThe director protested, "Isn't it a foul?", And the referees took up to 7 minutes.Video judgmentAfter that, the decision was not overturned and it was a home run. In addition, since the video judgment over home runs was introduced in 2010 at NPB, the video judgment in the series is the first in history.[Note 9].
- 2016In the second round of the game, a video judgment was made with the home base close play introduced in the same year. In the bottom of the 2th inning, Hiroshima on the second base without deathRyosuke Kikuchi BusterThe hit ball that was hit by switching to the left came out in front of the left, and the second base runner who saw thisHirosuke TanakaHeaded to home base, but Nippon-Ham left fielderHaruka NishikawaFrom catcherShota OhnoThe ball was returned at a critical timing, and the ball umpireKazuyuki ShiraiWas declared out. To this in HiroshimaTakashi OgataThe director requested a video judgment, and the video judgment was made in consultation with the referees. As a result, he overturned the judgment and admitted Tanaka's survival, saying that "Tanaka's hand touched the home plate before Ohno's touch"..
- In the 2016th round of 5, in the second inning, Hiroshima's first basemanSewage flow Sapporo DomeThe umpire decided that he was in play after shooting a ball that jumped up on the fence. First base runnerTetsuya Kobobo・ The batter's sewage flow stopped on the third and second bases, respectively, but Director Ogata demanded a video judgment as to whether it was a home run. As a result of the video judgment, the referees judged that the hit ball bounced off the fence top, and the judgment was not overturned, and the match was resumed on the second and third bases without death.
All games held in the same prefecture
1970Will be held by the participating teams of both leaguesBunkyo kuKorakuen Stadium is the home of the giant,Arakawa OfTokyo stadiumIs the home of Lotte, and all games areTokyoSince it was held in Tokyo, it was held only in the same prefecture for the first time in history (Tokyo series or GO series).). The Japan Series in the same prefecture is this 1970 and mentioned above 1981Only 2 cases of (Korakuen series).
As of 2019, Orix will move to Osaka in 2008Franchise[Note 10]However, since there is no prefecture in which the Central League teams are based, they will not be held in the same prefecture under the normal franchise system.
All teams have experienced the best in Japan at least once
In place of Kintetsu, which merged and disappeared without being the best in Japan even once in 2004, Rakuten, which newly joined in 1, became the best in Japan in the 2005 series.All 12 teams that are members of NPB for the first time since the establishment of NPB have all experienced the best in Japan.But this isMajor LeagueThen, 7 out of all the teams have not achieved the best in the world (among them)Seattle MarinersIs the best in the world, let alone the World Series), and is a rare record in the world that has never been achieved.
Terrestrial series national broadcasting
Until 2010, it basically negotiated directly with the broadcasting station recommended by the home game team, and was broadcast live nationwide from the start to the end of the game by the network to which the broadcasting station belongs (usually the station that frequently broadcasts the regular season). Recommended and broadcast live). However2010 Japan SeriesIn response to the fact that there were three games in which terrestrial broadcasting was not carried out nationwide, in 3, the advance team recommended a broadcasting station, and then the TV broadcasting sponsorship sponsorAdvertising agencyAdopted a method of conducting relay negotiations with the broadcasting station(Nevertheless, stations that regularly broadcast in the regular season are still preferentially recommended). In subsequent broadcasts, there have been cases where the match start time has been advanced due to the convenience of the broadcasting station's program organization (2011st round in 1, 2016th round in 5). In addition to regular baseball commentators, active players and managers of non-participating teams will appear as guest commentators in the broadcast.
Until the 1990s, the audience rating was highly popular, with an average of around 30%, but since the 2000s it has gradually declined, and since the 2010s it is not uncommon for some cards to take single digits, 2019. In 2020, 4 out of 3 games set the worst single-digit ratings record...On the other hand, as in the regular season, it often gets high ratings in areas other than Kanto where the participating teams are based..
- Central LeagueIn the teamYomiuri Giants(NTV),Chunichi Dragons(CBC TV, Tokai TV, TV Aichi, Mie TV),Tokyo Yakult Swallows(Fuji Television Network, Inc),Yokohama DeNA BaystarsCertain broadcasting stations, such as (TBS TV), are given the right to broadcast games hosted by their home base. If these teams participate in the Japan Series,As with the regular season, broadcasting rights are always recommended for affiliated stations of the network to which these broadcasting stations belong... Especially in the case of Yomiuri Giants and Chunichi Dragons, because they are affiliated with newspaper companies, they are very tightly locked out from affiliated stations, and it is so thorough that broadcasting stations that are not given broadcasting rights are not recommended to broadcast the Japan Series.[Note 11].
- Hanshin TigersとHiroshima Toyo CarpBroadcast rights are evenly distributed to each station, but in the case of the Hanshin TigersAsahi Broadcasting TVPrioritizes the broadcasting rights of the games on Wednesday and Sunday, and the broadcasting rights when the Hanshin Tigers participate in the Japan Series follow that.[Note 12]..Therefore, in the games held by the Central League baseball team, the affiliated stations of TV Asahi / ANN Network are recommended in principle when the Hanshin Tigers participate in the Japan Series on Wednesday and Sunday.[Note 13], If Hiroshima Toyo Carp participates, Tokyo Yakult Swallows will participate, and it will be almost limited to some games held at the base when Fuji TV does not monopolize due to organizational reasons.
- Chiba Lotte Marinesな どPacific LeagueIf some of the teams advanceTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-TV Tokyo affiliateMay be recommended, in which case there are few affiliated stations[Note 14]Therefore, the area where live broadcasting can be seen by terrestrial broadcasting is significantly smaller than other series (the Central League side has been so far).Chunichi Dragons(Broadcast rights are obtained only whenSatellite broadcasting OfNHK BS1(PreviouslyBShiIt will be complemented by broadcasting on (also) (TV TOKYO series)BS TeleBroadcasting on is not currently implemented).
- In the past, TV TOKYO has broadcast the next game.
- 1970 Lotte vs Giants(3rd and 4th games. 4th gameNHK general TVParallel)
- 1974 Lotte vs. China and Japan(5th match)
- 2003 Daiei vs. Hanshin(7th game.TVQ Kyushu BroadcastingProduction)
- 2005 Lotte vs. Hanshin(2nd and 7th games, but there is no 4th game because Lotte won 7 consecutive games)
- 2006-Nippon-Ham vs. China-Japan(4th game.TV HokkaidoProduction cooperation)
- 2007-Nippon-Ham vs. China-Japan(2nd and 5th games. 2nd game is TV Hokkaido production cooperation. 5th game is the home game of the Central League side.TV AichiProduction cooperation)
- 2009 Nippon-Ham vs Giants(7th game TV Hokkaido production cooperation was planned, but none because the giant decided to win the 6th game the day before)
- 2010 Lotte vs. China and Japan(4th game 1st game = Central League side home game was also broadcast by TV Aichi, but it will not be broadcast nationwide. If it gets tangled in the 8th game, it will be broadcast nationwide with the cooperation of TV Aichi production. there were)
- 2011 Softbank vs. China and Japan(2nd and 5th games, 2nd game is TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting production cooperation, 5th game is home game TV Aichi production cooperation on the Central League side)
- 2015 Softbank vs. Yakult(2nd game. TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting production cooperation)
- 2019 Softbank vs Giants(7th game. TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting production cooperation. It was planned, but it is not because Softbank won 4 consecutive wins)
- In the past, TV TOKYO has broadcast the next game.
- Since 1970 and 1974 were held during the daytime, and some stations were in the time zone of local sales, we went to local stations that have strong ties to the 12 channels of Tokyo.Program sales(The Chukyo area is originally Nikkei capitalChukyo TVIt was broadcast on, but because the number of UHF viewing households was still small,Nagoya TVBroadcast at. In the Kinki region, the 1970rd round of 3 and the 1974th round of 5 were at that time.Cross net stationWas in a relationshipEvery day broadcastingSo, the 1970th round of 4 was treated as a quasi-key station of Tokyo 12 channel from that time.Kinki Broadcasting-Sun TVSimultaneous broadcasting was performed at).
- However, 6 times after the night game was held (excluding the times when there was no match itself), due to the organization of affiliated stations, live broadcasting is an area where you can watch 5 TV Tokyo affiliated stations and independent prefecture stations in Chukyo and Kinki. In 2003, some local stations sold a 90-minute edited broadcast version and broadcast it at midnight on the day (before dawn the next day), but since 2005, that has not been done, and the series In most prefectures where there is no TV Tokyo, it is not possible to see the actual situation of TV TOKYO (BS Japan → BS TV TOKYO / TX series CS (AT-X,Nikkei CNBC) But it is not relayed)[Note 15].. Also, even if there are affiliated stations, areas that cannot be viewed due to reasons such as no relay station (especially)TV Hokkaido),Cable TV OfRebroadcast outside the areaHowever, since there are areas that cannot be viewed (technical problems, opposition from local affiliated stations, etc.), viewers who want to watch TV TOKYO's broadcast instead of NHK BS1 that is broadcast in parallel said, "If it cannot be broadcast in the entire area, it will be broadcast. There is also a complaint that "you should not take the right." Especially in 2003 and 2007, when the match that got the relay right becomes the championship deciding match, that tendency becomes stronger.
- 1999 Daiei vs. ChunichiAlso once played the 7th game on TV Tokyo series (produced byTXN Kyushu), But the number of affiliated stations is small, and satellite broadcasting is not widespread (at that time, BS commercial broadcasting was only paid broadcasting WOWOW. Digital including free broadcasting of commercial broadcasting key stations The opening of broadcasting 200012/1)TV Asahi series(Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting) Has been transferred. However, Daiei won the championship with 4 wins and 1 loss, and the 7th round itself was not held.
- In addition, 1998Nippon-Ham[Note 16], 2001If Daiei advanced to the market, broadcasting of Round 1998 in 4 and Round 2001 in 7 was being considered, but it was not realized because it missed the championship.
- The TV Asahi series (NET → ANB → EX)1970 eraAfter the opening of the UHF station in the latter half1990 era OfHeisei New BureauUntil the opening rush hour of the station, we followed the stage from the core city and finally increased the number of regional affiliates other than the core city, but when there were few affiliated stations, it was difficult to receive the recommendation, so the games that could be relayed were limited. Even if it was possible to broadcast, most areas became non-affiliated nets during the day game era. Mainichi Broadcasting System, which has a strong connection with the Nankai Hawks 19753/30 OfIntestinal twist net changeSince it was a TV Asahi series (NET) until it was resolved, the broadcast of the Japan Series of the Nankai War from Mainichi Broadcasting System1959 vs. GiantsRounds 1 and 2[Note 17], Except for the Nankai War1962, Hanshin vs. ToeiOnly 1 games of 6st, 7th and 3th games, total 5 games[Note 18].
- In addition,NHKBut 1991Until then, mainly in the 4th game where the fastest victory is decided (with exceptions)NHK general TVAlthough it was broadcast live on TV, it has not been broadcast on terrestrial broadcasting since 91 due to a review of the program organization due to the spread of satellite broadcasting. The exclusive broadcast was cut off at the end of the above-mentioned 1974 Chunichi vs. Lotte Round 6 (the match Lotte decided to win).
Prefectural Independent Station
- 1985, Hanshin vs. Seibu3rd and 5th games of Hyogo Prefectural BureauSun TV(HyogoIt was broadcast locally). In the independent prefectural territory station, it became the first broadcasting right in history other than receiving the net, but at this time, the third round was Asahi Broadcasting, and the fifth round wasYomiuri TVSince it was a parallel broadcast with, it was not an exclusive broadcast. After this2003 Hanshin vs. Daiei,2005 Hanshin vs. LotteSun TV did not get the right to broadcast the main game twice, but in Hyogo prefecture, the TV Tokyo affiliated prefectural bureau of the neighboring prefectureTV Osaka-TV set[Note 19]As a consideration for areas where TV TOKYO cannot receive, the Pacific League side supervised games (2003th game in 7, 2005nd game in 2) are online.
- 2010Is the 1st, 2nd and 5th gamesTerrestrial waveThere was no national broadcast.Central Japan Broadcasting CompanyIs an affiliated station ofTBS seriesHad priority, but the time zone was "World valley』\ TBS did not acquire the broadcasting right because it overlapped with the broadcast. Round 1 isNagoya DomeThere isAichiOf the local stationTV Aichi[Note 20], Round 2 is in the Chukyo areaTokai TVSo, the 5th round isChiba Marine StadiumThere isChibaOf the Prefectural Independent StationChiba TelevisionThen it was broadcast locally in Chiba prefecture. The above-mentioned Hanshin vs. Seibu match was in parallel with wide-area broadcasting (quasi-key station), but since the terrestrial broadcasting of this match is only on Chiba TV, it will be the first "prefectural independent station exclusive broadcast" in history. There was a possibility. After that, regarding the broadcast of Round 5, Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting Co., Ltd. suddenly carried out its own production on November 11, and was in charge of broadcasting locally in the three Tokai prefectures, and the broadcast of Chiba Television productionMie televisionWill be netted at the same timeHowever, in the Kanto region, it was broadcast only on Chiba TV, and it became a form of "Kanto region TV station exclusive broadcast" including key stations.
Correspondence differs depending on the affiliated station. As a general rule, broadcast stations that have no record of professional baseball broadcasts will be omitted.
- Yomiuri Giants(All games sponsored by the Giants) or games in which other teams other than the Giants participate[Note 21]If you get the broadcast rightsNippon TelezitasFull live broadcast and recorded broadcast at midnight (same content as terrestrial broadcasting).Nittele Plus Drama / Anime / SportsNo broadcast[Note 22].
- TV morning channel 2( 2012 TheAsahi New Star) Is a complete recording relay with the same content as terrestrial broadcasting. The same TV Asahi direct controlTV Asahi ch1Has no broadcast record due to the peculiarity of the organization. Furthermore, until 2011, TV Asahi series production games will be broadcast by Asahi Broadcasting Corporation (currently:Asahi Broadcasting Group Holdings.. The TV business itself is a subsidiary of the company due to the transition to a certified broadcasting holding company and the spin-off.Asahi Broadcasting TVInherited to)Sky AWas broadcast on[Note 23].
- TBS channel 2Complete recording relay with the same content as terrestrial broadcasting. 2013Until then, there was no broadcasting record due to the peculiarity of the organization. (Until 2013TBS News Bird<The past Chunichi / Softbank-sponsored games have a track record.However, 2011In some of the games, the terrestrial broadcast was replaced with the actual situation>, but the news bird broadcast was in the same year.[Note 24]It ends with). In addition, of the same JNN seriesEvery day broadcastingParent company (certified broadcasting holding company)MBS Media HoldingsUnder the umbrellaGAORAThen there is no broadcasting record.
- No broadcasting record in CS (direct control)Nikkei CNBCとAT-XCannot be broadcast due to the peculiarity of each organization. ).
- Fuji TV ONE(739) orFuji TV TWOCompletely live broadcast at (721), separate from terrestrial broadcasting (some games were recorded and relayed for convenience).
Others In 2010, there was a match that was not broadcast nationwide, soJ SPORTSThe 1st, 2nd, and 5th games were broadcasted independently (of which, the 1st game was provided by TV Aichi).
FOX SPORTS JapanHas no broadcast record.
- NHK-BS has a broadcasting record except 1998 and 2002. In particular, when broadcasting TV Tokyo on terrestrial broadcasting, it is always done as a cover to unbroadcast areas. Since 2009, BS will only broadcast on NHK BS1, and other BS stations will no longer broadcast except for the recording digest on BS Nippon Television in 2012.[Note 25].
- BS1 1988--1991 (all games broadcast recording), 1992-1997 (live broadcast only for Round 4, others broadcast recording[Note 26]、1999年（第2・3戦）、2000年（第4・5戦）、2007年（第2・5戦）、2009年（第1・2・3・6戦）、2010年（第1・2・3・4・5戦）[Note 27]、2011年（第2・5・6・7戦）、2012年（第2・3・4戦）、2013年（第2・3・6・7戦）、2014年（第2・3・4・5戦）、2015年（第1・2・3戦）、2016年（第4・5戦）、2017年（第1・2・4・6戦）、2018年（第3・4・5戦）、2019年（第1・2・3戦）、2020年（第2・3・4・5戦）[Note 28]
- BShi 2008 (Rounds 1, 6 and 7)
- BS1・BShi同時放送 2001年（第2戦）、2003年（第1・2・4・5・7戦）、2004年（第2・7戦）、2005年（第2戦）、2006年（第2・4戦）
- BS Nippon Televisionでの放送実績なし（ただし2003年（第2戦、第5戦）、2012年（第1戦、第6戦）、2013年（第4戦、第5戦）は1時間のダイジェスト版として放送）。
TV Asahi series
- BS AsahiIn 2001 (Rounds 1 and 4; the latter recording), 2002 (Round 3), 2003 (Rounds 3 and 6; the latter recording) were completely broadcast, and in 2006 (Rounds 3 and 5), In 2007 (Round 1) and 2008 (Rounds 2-5), a one-hour digest version was broadcast.
- BS-TBSIt has been broadcast in 2002 (Round 4) and 2004 (Round 5) during the BS-i era.
TV Tokyo series
- BS TeleThen there is no broadcasting record since the BS Japan era.
Fuji TV series
- BS FujiIt has been broadcast in 2001 (Rounds 3 and 5) and 2004 (Round 6).
Since the Japan Series is sponsored by NPB, it can be broadcast equally regardless of whether or not it has broadcasting rights for the regular season. As of 2020JRN seriesInTokyo Yakult SwallowsHome game is applicable.As a general rule, broadcasting rights apply to all games in the series.
As of 2020, the broadcasting stations that broadcast live every year regardless of the cardNHK Radio First Broadcast[Note 30][Note 31]とNippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.,Every day broadcastingIt became 4 stations.Of these, Nippon Broadcasting will be produced in-house for all games regardless of the stadium (especially after 1989).
In addition, during the series periodNight offDue to the organization, the network organization is different from the regular season, and some stations do not broadcast online.In addition, stations with local teams broadcast only when the team participates.[Note 32]There is also.
Radio OsakaSince 2006[Note 33],TBS Radio[Note 34]And CBC Radio[Note 35]Is after 2018, ABC Radio is after 2019[Note 35]It is not broadcast.Tokai radioWas broadcasting regardless of the card until 2019, but is not broadcasting in 2020.RF Radio JapanSince 2013Yomiuri GiantsOnly home games are broadcast[Note 36].
The introduction of the Japan Series Internet distribution started in 2016AbemaTVIs the first. This year, the game was broadcast by TV Asahi, the investor, and was simultaneously distributed with its own commentary and commentary. From 2018, even Internet distributors in which other key stations are the investorHulu(NTV),Paravi(TBS / TV TOKYO),Fuji TV ONE smartSimultaneous distribution began on (Fuji TV), and 2018 was the first case of all games being distributed on the Internet. In addition, other distributors (DAZNEtc.),TVerThere is no broadcast at this time.
- 2thOut-of-force notificationIn principle, from the day after the end of the Climax Series to the day after the end of the Japan Series, the deadline for the Japan Series participating teams will be extended by 4 days.
- ^ At the beginning of the changeAsia seriesIt was said that the reason for omitting the travel day was that the schedule was approaching, but it has continued in the years since the series was no longer held. The travel days and rest days between Rounds 2 and 3 will continue as before.
- ^ As a specific example, 2016Since it will be Hiroshima vs. Nippon-Ham and it is not possible to move between Hiroshima and Sapporo on the same day, it will be postponed for one day including the moving day.
- ^ In the same groupKonami Digital EntertainmentIs an NPB partner (official sponsor).
- ^ Of the originalProtected areaIt was the first case of holding in Koshi prefecture in other places.
- ^ Yomiuri ShimbunInvitedNew York (now San Francisco) GiantsWith a single teamMainichi ShimbunInvitedAmerican Major LeagueTournament by selected teams
- ^ Since Round 1953 of XNUMXProtected areaIt was held in Koshi prefecture other than
- ^ 1975Then, the home of HiroshimaFormer Hiroshima City StadiumAt that time, the actual capacity was 24,500. 2013Then, Rakuten's home base, Ksta Miyagi, also had 28,120 people (permanent 23,451 people), which was below the prescribed 3 people, but both are being held.
- ^ Round 1974 of 3-since Round 5Protected areaIt was held in Koshi prefecture other than
- ^ At the Hiroshima-Hanshin Battle (Koshien) on September 9, the same year, HiroshimaHirosuke TanakaThe ball was hit in a ball-in-play (triple) by video judgment, but there was a history of apologizing after admitting a misjudgment that NPB was a home run, and in the CS and Japan Series, the control of both the Sepa and Pa leagues will be added to the verification of the video. It became a thing.
- ^ For three years after the merger with Kintetsu (3-2005), Hanshin (only in Hyogo prefecture except for these three years after the introduction of the franchise system) and Orix had double franchise in Osaka and Hyogo prefectures as a special measure.
- ^ Regarding the giant, with the intention of the Yomiuri Shimbun, the official game relay right was opened to NHK from 2002 and to other affiliated commercial broadcasting key stations from 2005, and TV Asahi and TV TOKYO responded to this, but Japan except NHK The broadcast right of the series was not acquired, and then TV Asahi and TV TOKYO voluntarily withdrew.
- ^ During the day game era, other affiliated stations sometimes broadcast on Wednesdays and Sundays, and Asahi Television Broadcasting on other days. In addition, it was sometimes broadcast in parallel with Asahi Television Broadcasting and other stations.
- ^ However, for the broadcast on Wednesday, the key station TV Asahi will broadcast on the same day.Partner』There is also an intention to give priority to the broadcast, regardless of the main team, 2003 was the last to be cut off (2005 when the Hanshin Tigers participated in charge of the broadcast on Tuesday).
- ^ While the other 4 affiliates have about 25 broadcasting stations from Hokkaido to Okinawa, there are only 2019 affiliates as of 6, even in the protected area of the team.Miyagi-HiroshimaThere are no affiliated stations in. For this reason, if Rakuten / Hiroshima advances to the Japan Series, it will not be recommended to TV TOKYO for the year regardless of the relay right of the other team.
- ^ However, this is not limited to the TV Tokyo network. In 2005, the TV Asahi series won 3 games including non-held games (1st, 3rd, 6th games), whileBS AsahiSince there was no broadcast by TV Asahi, there was a situation in which the first and third rounds could not be seen in prefectures without the TV Asahi series.
- ^ Until now, the TV Asahi series has almost exclusively broadcast Nippon-Ham ( 1981The three games managed by Nippon-Ham Fighters were monopolized by TV Asahi)1990 eraThis is because it was considered that it would be recommended after the middle stage, mainly in response to the strengthening of game broadcasting centered on weekend day games.
- ^ Co-produced and broadcast simultaneously with Yomiuri TV, Nippon TV, and NET TV. The first round was led by Mainichi Broadcasting System, and the second round was led by Yomiuri TV. The 4rd and 1th rounds after moving to Korakuen were also in this form, but they were broadcast under the leadership of NTV.
- ^ In addition, Mainichi Broadcasting broadcasted the two games of 1970 Lotte vs. Giants Round 3 and 1974 Lotte vs. China-Japan Round 5 by receiving online from Tokyo 2 channel.
- ^ Neither of them covers Hyogo prefecture as a broadcasting area, and relay stations cannot be set up in Hyogo prefecture (Cable tv stationThere is an out-of-area redelivery implementation area)
- ^ Broadcast time is 18:30 --20:56. However, there is an extension up to 21:00. Of the same TV Tokyo affiliateTV OsakaIt was also netted (19:00 --20:54. "Saturday specialIs replaced and broadcast. No extension). In addition, on TV Aichi, "Haunting! Ad street paradiseEven during the broadcast, it was broadcasting on two screens until the end of the game.
- ^ Round 2016 at Mazda Stadium on October 10, 29, when Hiroshima Toyo Carp participatedHiroshima TVHowever, the 2018th round at the Fukuoka Yafuoku! Dome on October 10, 31, when the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks participatedFukuoka BroadcastingAll of them have acquired the broadcasting rights jointly with Nippon Television.
- ^ In 2014, when it was carried over to Round 7, it was supposed to be broadcast on terrestrial broadcasting, but the broadcast on NTV / NTV Plus was undecided (because it ended in Round 5, it will also be broadcast) None). In addition, since the baseball broadcast of Nittele Plus ended in 2014, the broadcast ended.
- ^ The first round of 2014 will be broadcast on Sky-A.
- ^ Actually broadcast in parallel on TBS Channel Newsbird until May 2014
- ^ Some gamesNHK World PremiumHowever, it has a track record of being broadcast simultaneously overseas.
- ^ The live broadcast of Round 1991 of General TV ended in 4 only, and the live broadcast of Round 1992 became broadcast on BS from 4.
- ^ The first and second rounds were in the Tokai area, and the fifth round was not broadcast on terrestrial television except in the Tokai area and Chiba prefecture.
- ^ Round XNUMX will be broadcast if the match is held without a victory.
- ^ BS broadcasting had not started when it was broadcast on J SPORTS in 2010.
- ^ From 1963. From 1950 to 1962NHK Radio First BroadcastWas broadcast on.
- ^ On Sundays during the eventNational electionIf the ballot counting is done, it may not be broadcast because the breaking news is prioritized.
- ^ HBC radio and STV radio when Nippon Ham participates, TBC radio when Rakuten participates, RCC radio when Hiroshima participates, RKB radio and KBC radio when Softbank participates.
- ^ Since 2008, the regular season of professional baseball has not been broadcast.
- ^ Withdrew from professional baseball broadcast in 2017. In the regular season after 2018, only the DeNA game will be backtracked in the broadcast of JRN affiliated stations, and the other games will be broadcast by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting and Nippon Broadcasting System.
- ^ a b Due to the non-participation of the local team.
- ^ He participated in 2012 and 2020, but there was no broadcast.
- ^ Broadcast of all games of the year that participated from 1990 to 2008.
- ^ a b c Weekly baseball Taro editorial department (September 2014, 11). “How much does the Japan Series Champion Flag cost?”. Sponichi Annex 2018/10/24Browse.
- ^ Giants record high of over 1 million yen Japan Series distribution(47NEWS, November 2009, 11) Archived August 2011, 12, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Overview of SMBC Japan Series 2016 / NPB official websiteThan
- ^ Awarded Players | SMBC Japan Series 2020
- ^ Excerpt from the 2015 SMBC Japan Series Overview
- ^ "This year, the" SMBC Japan Series XNUMX "will start on October XNUMXth.". Sports Nippon(July 2014, 9) 2014/9/2Browse.
- ^ Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation as a special sponsor of "Japan Series 2014"(Nippon Professional Baseball Organization released October 2014, 10)
- ^ Sumitomo Mitsui Banking as NPB partner(Japan Baseball Organization NPB News October 2014, 10, viewed October 1, 10)
- ^ Konami Japan Series 2011 Match Start Time --Nippon Professional Baseball Official Site November 2011, 11
- ^ "Japan Series" Giants advancement is not Tokyo D ... Held at other stadiums in the Tokyo metropolitan area Not available for city competition from late November (July 11, 2020 Chunichi Sports)-Managing Director Yakult Ebata "Searching for a stadium in the Greater Tokyo Area" When entering Japan S (July 2020, 7 Nikkan Sports)
- ^ For Giants V, Japan Series at Kyocera Dome ... Tokyo Dome cannot be used(Yomiuri Shimbun)
- ^ Lee Dae-Ho's XNUMX runs, video judgment First in the Japan Series
- ^ Judgment for the first time in the Japan Series
- ^ [Japan Series] Hiroshima wins in a row, the first replay verification in the history of the series that divided the game ... Ham hits XNUMX hits Sports Hochi, viewed October 2016, 10.
- ^ Article "SPECIAL CROSS TALK Michiyo Arito x Hiroyuki Yamazaki" The best memory in Japan for the first time in 2019 years "pp." Published in "Lotte 5 Years History 29-70" released by Baseball Magazine on May 1950, 2019. At 24Hiroyuki YamazakiCommented that it was called the "Tokyo series."
- ^ Japan Series, this year all games will be broadcast nationwide by terrestrial broadcasting Sankei Shimbun (November 2011, 11, viewed November 9, 2011)
- ^ "Collapsed myth ── Why did the audience rating of the Japan Series slump?”(Japanese). NEWS Post Seven. 2019/10/26Browse.
- ^ Softbank VXNUMX Japan S Round XNUMX, high audience rating of XNUMX% on average and XNUMX% at the moment in northern Kyushu Sports Bulletin May 2020, 11
- ^ "CBC broadcasts Japan S Round 2010" (subheading "Mie Television also") Dated November 11, 3Chunichi ShimbunMorning edition.
- Japan series -NPB.jp Japan Baseball Organization
- Japan Series Audience Rating(Video Research Inc.Than)
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.