Dribble master Messi, "change direction" to treat professionals as children is here
If you write the contents roughly
In "Eleven Sports", "If you make such a change, say good night and accept it (is there no choice?"
Barcelona FW Lionel holding the uniform of the late Diego Maradona after scoring a goal against Osasuna ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In this itemvehicleDescribe U-turns such as.
For U-turnsRoad Traffic LawThe term "turning" is used in. Others at the time of turningvehicleEtc. and must not interfere with the normal passage of pedestrians. (Road Traffic Act Article 25-2, Paragraph 1)
Median stripIf you want to enter the facility on the right side of the road, if you want to go to the branch road on the right side, or if you want to return after passing the destination, you need to go to the previous intersection and turn. Change directionDetourIt is also a kind of route return method.
- Blink the turn signal to turn right from 30m before the turning point, or extend the right arm out of the right side of the car body and extend horizontally, or put the left arm out of the left side of the car body and bend the elbow vertically upward. There must be.
Since turning is not a right turn, it is possible to turn even at an intersection where a right turn is prohibited by a sign prohibiting travel outside the designated direction.[Needs verification][Reliability required verification]
- Turn-prohibited restricted section
- road sign-Road markingIt is not possible to turn in the section where turning is prohibited due to.Due to many accidents and heavy traffic, turning is prohibited in many places in the city center.In addition, there are many places where turning is prohibited by specifying the time (eg, from 8:20 to XNUMX:XNUMX).
- Right arrow at the intersection (→) Inside the intersection where the green light is lit
- In addition to turning right, you can turn (U-turn) except at intersections where turning is prohibited. (Development of regulations regarding arrow signals in the Road Traffic Law Enforcement Regulations (enforced on April 24, 4)). Before April 1, 24,Arrow type traffic lightRight arrow (→) If you turn over the stop line after the green light turns on,Road Traffic Lawviolation(Ignore the signal) Was.
If the turn is not regulated, the turn is possible[Reliability required verification]
Derived, the movement of a person going from one place to another and then back to the original place is sometimes called a "U-turn."U-turn phenomenon,U turn rushIs an example. The term U-turn employment has also been seen in recent years, and refers to the phenomenon in which students from rural areas graduate from a university in the city center, or working adults change jobs and find employment in rural areas.
- ^ Eh! Was it a violation? You can make a U-turn at the right turn signal National Police Agency -MSN Sankei News December 2011, 7
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.