Photo Soccer Match Summary
[Takamado Trophy Cup All Japan U-15 Soccer Championship Quarterfinals] Coming soon! LAVIDA vs Tosu
If you write the contents roughly
After this, from 12/20 11:00, the Takamado Trophy Cup All Japan U-15 Soccer Championship Quarterfinals FC LAVIDA vs Sagan Tosu U-15 match will be held at Maebashi Sports Park.
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Maebashi Sports Park
Major sports facilities
- Athletics/soccer field
- The pitch is natural grass and the track is all-weather.
- There is a main stand.
- Kanto Soccer League-tonan maebashiBut,J League Centennial Vision ClubAlthough it was registered as a base for the application (approved in September 2013), it is currently impossible to promote to the J League because the number of people accommodated does not meet the J25 holding standard of 9. There is.
- Maebashi Municipal Stadium
- National High School Baseball Championship Gunma TournamentIn addition to being used in amateur baseball includingIndependent semi-professional baseball OfRoute Inn BC League OfGunma Diamond PegasusIs also the main venue.
- Artificial grassAll 16 coats (with sand).Of these, 10 lighting facilities and 14 units have been installed.
- 38th National Athletic Meet "Akagi National Athletic Meet"Became the venue for tennis..In 2017 (Heisei 29)Emperor's Gift and Empress's Gift All Japan Soft Tennis ChampionshipAlso at the venue.
- Community pool
- 25 short waterways (7m) pool, infant pool, jacuzzi, etc.There is a retractable roof.
- Health Promotion Guidance Room
- gymnasium.Two badminton and four table tennis tables are permanently installed.Also supports other indoor ball games.
- Light sports open space
- Ground golf(9 holes) course.
- Lawn open space / free open space
- Can be used for ball game practice such as soccer and rugby, and recreation.
- Trim course (1m per lap), jogging course (1800m per lap)
- Circulation course in the park.
- Expansion work of the park is underway, and we are aiming to start operation of some facilities by the end of 2017 (Heisei 29)..
- Before the park location merged with Maebashi CityJonan VillageBecause it was in this area, it is sometimes called "Jonan Sports Park" in the neighborhood, and it is a remnant that the name of the bus stop in the northern part of the park is "Jonan Sports Park".
- ^ Outline of the 38th Tournament-National Sports Festival --Japan Sports Association (viewed on September 2016, 9)
- ^ Maebashi City is expanding the general sports park --Nippon Kogyo Keizai Shimbun (November 2015, 11)