Detroit Pistons, HC, who lost the opening two games in a row, mentioned the response and conflict. "Now I'm experiencing the pain of birth ...
If you write the contents roughly
However, Blake Griffin, a big black pillar who struggled with 44 points, 26 rebounds, 6 assists and 4 steals after playing for 3 minutes, the most in the team, said, "That's just an excuse."
Detroit Pistons played against the Cleveland Cavaliers on December 12th (26th Japan time) ... → Continue reading
We are an NBA-dedicated news media that tells the present of the world's highest basketball league "NBA".
Updated daily, we will provide you with the latest information about the United States that you can not usually see, such as game bulletins, exclusive interviews with players and keymen by direct interviews with local writers, practice scenes and the backside of the game.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Pillar of building
The name varies depending on the use, place, and role.TokonomaDecorative pillars used forFloor pillar, What supports the gateGatepost, The pillars that support the fenceHolding pillar,Also,Large wallThe真 壁To pretend toStanchionEach is named. The thick pillar that becomes the center of the houseDaikoku Pillar/Great Polar PillarIt is called (daikokubashira).
"Japanese calligraphy』Suiko 28 (620) October articleEmperor KinmeiとKenshiohimeBuriedOld tombIt is said that the temple was restored and pillars were built for each clan, and there is a view that there was a "pillar" ritual during the Kofun period..
When constructing Miyagi, it is important that the central point connecting with heaven (God) is important for the monarch to rule the worldTai ChiBuilt. Typical of those built after that time,Heian ShrineOutside hallThere is. Tai Chi(Center point) is the root of all things,陰陽It is thought that it will be connected to the root of theTai poleWill be called. Depending on the region,PowerhouseFrom worshiping the god ofmainstayHowever, it is not the case that a thick pillar is generally called a Daikoku pillar..
"Pillar" is used to count God or BuddhaClassifierBut also. There is a theory that the reason is derived from the "pillar" rituals of the Kofun period.. There is also a theory that it was likened to the pillars standing in a house. The culture of counting gods is not common in monotheism or polytheism. "Pillar" as a classifier is "Record of Ancient Matters, But it is not used as a classifier in the Nihon Shoki,Enki ceremony], the classifier "Za" is used. In the past, it was also used when enumerating noble people..
- ^ Nakamura TsuneyoshiHen "Architectural Structural Mechanics Illustrated / Exercise I" (2nd edition) Maruzen, 1994, 69 pages.ISBN 4-621-03965-2.
- ^ a b c d e Tadashi Mitsuhashi. “How to count God-God counts "1 pillar, 2 pillars...". why? -”. Meisei University Faculty of Humanities Department of Japanese Culture. 2020/2/11Browse.
- ^ a b c Koike 2015, p. 50.
- ^ Koike 2015, p. 51.
- ^ Koike 2015, p. 62.
- ^ Digital Daijisen"Pillar』- Koto bank.. Retrieved January 2020, 2.
- ^ "Shinto Encyclopedia" Rinkawa Shoten, 1996, 1144 pages.ISBN 4-653-01347-0. ISBN-13: 978-4-653-01347-1.
- ^ "The 5th Technical Research Presentation of the Civil Engineering Society Western Branch Okinawa Association" Ryukyu University Researcher Exchange Center / 50th Anniversary Hall , Viewed May 2021, 1.
- Yasutoshi Koike "The correct family book that Japanese people should know" President, February 2015.ISBN 978-4-8334-2149-2.