[Did you miss it?This book] The index of the topic on a part of the net is "excellent"! ?? / Norio Torigoe, Kaneshige ...
If you write the contents roughly
However, this book is composed of Mr. Torigoe, who is researching "Sabermetrics" that statistically analyzes baseball data, and Mr. Kaneshige, a cartoonist and former entertainer, and it is easy to read and understand. Both are secured.
Speaking of data in baseball, batting average and RBI for fielders, number of home runs, number of winning stars and ERA for pitchers, number of strikeouts, etc. → Continue reading
The "Labour Newspaper" delivers the latest information regarding personnel, labor, and health and safety from a neutral standpoint. We will deliver XNUMX to XNUMX daily, focusing on articles on inspections that report each case of violations of laws and regulations related to labor standards, news on work style reforms, carefully selected columns from the perspective of labor and safety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Saber metrics (SABRmetrics, Sabermetrics) IsbaseballData instatisticsIt is an analysis method that objectively analyzes from an objective point of view and considers the evaluation and strategy of athletes.
Sabermetrics is a baseball writer, baseball history researcher, and baseball statistics expert.Bill JamesProposed by (George William “Bill” James, 1949-) in the 1970s.American Baseball SocietyAbbreviation ofSABR It is a coined word that combines (Society for American Baseball Research) and metrics. "Major League Mathematical Sciences (Original Title Curve Ball)" by Jim Albert and Jay Bennett provides an easy-to-understand explanation of Sabermetrics.
There are various value standards and indicators in baseball, and Sabermetrics objectively analyzed their importance from numerical values.By doing so, he sought to provide a statistical basis for baseball.However, it often overturns the traditional values of baseball, such as denying the effectiveness of bunts and stolen bases, which should be common sense if you know baseball, and at the same time, James himself baseball in earnest. At first, he was treated critically because he had never played baseball and was just an unknown writer.Even now that this theory has become widely known, there is a tendency that people who have the belief that "baseball is not data but human beings play" are not welcomed.
2000s,Auckland AthleticsGeneral ManagerBilly BeanSucceeded in forming a team with an emphasis on Sabermetrics in the absence of the team's financial strength.In addition, the non-fiction depicting the reform "Money ballAnd the movie adaptation of the bookMoney ballWas a hit, and Sabermetrics became more widely known.
Major League Baseball uses multiple Sabermetrics-based indicators in its official records.In addition, major sports media in the United States publish various indicators of Sabermetrics as player results. (reference）
On the other hand, in the Japanese ball worldChiba Lotte,Nippon HamAlthough there is a team introduced as an index like, It is hard to say that it is well established as a whole.In particular, there are few examples of use in mass media such as sports newspapers and television.When a Sabermetrics expert pointed out that "Sacrifice bunts are not a winning strategy," some commentators were surprised, "Is that so!".
- J. Albert, J.M. Bennett "Major League Mathematical Sciences (XNUMX)" Toshihiko GotoSupervision,Takaaki KatoTranslation,Springer Fairlark Tokyo (currently Springer Japan Co., Ltd.)<Springer Mathematics Readings>, 2004,ISBN-4 431-71016-7
- J. Albert, J.M. Bennett "Mathematical Sciences of Major League Baseball (below)" Supervised by Toshihiko Goto, translated by Takaaki Kato,Springer Fairlark Tokyo (currently Springer Japan Co., Ltd.)<Springer Mathematics Readings>, 2004,ISBN-4 431-71017-5
- Albert, J. Bennett, J. (2001). Curve Ball: Baseball, Statistics, and the Role of Chance in the GameSpringer-Verlag New York, LLC. ISBN 0387988165
- Albert, J. Bennett, J. (2003). Curve Ball: Baseball, Statistics, and the Role of Chance in the Game. Repr. 2003 EditionSpringer-Verlag New York, LLC. ISBN 038700193X
- Michael Lois "Money Ball-The Man Who Created the Miracle Team-" Translated,Kiyozumi NinomiyaCommentary,Random House Kodansha, 2004,ISBN-4 270-00012-0
- Baseball Prospectus Team of Experts, Keri, J. Click, J. (2006). Baseball Between the Numbers: Why Everything You Know About the Game Is Wrong. The Perseus Books Group. ISBN 0465005969
- Data Stadium, "Sabermetrics that changes the way you look at baseball 180 degrees," Takarajimasha, 2008,ISBN 4796662685
- Bill James (2001). “The New Bill James Baseball Abstract”. Copyright 2001. paperback edition 2003. Free Press. ISBN 0743227220
- ^ Bill James (September 2017, 9). “Final Report on the 50 True Superstars Project". Bill James Online. 2017/9/28Browse.
- ^ Interview with statistician Norio Torigoe (Part XNUMX) Elegance after Sabermetrics?And sentimental?Japanese baseball (PLANETS archives)
- ^ The reality that the Japanese ball world who deceives the sacrifice bunt does not notice (1/5 page) Toyo Keizai ONLINE 2020/08/20 11:30 (viewed on August 2020, 8)
- Various records of baseball
- Theo Epstein
- Yukio Hatoyama -1979Tokyo Institute of TechnologySpecialized in the assistant eraOperations ResearchHas published a paper analyzing baseball usingBaseball OR Operations Research: Management Science Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 203-212).By almost the same theory as Sabermetrics, we draw the same conclusion as Sabermetrics that stolen bases and bunts lower the expected score.
- Baseball Times
- ID baseball
- Society for American Baseball Research (SABR)(English)
- Abstracts from the Abstracts, Baseball Analists.com(English) --Bill James published in "Abstracts from the Abstracts" in the aboveBaseball Abstract(1977-1988) There are 12 summaries.
- MLB Official Info(English) --Explanation of official record items of Major League Baseball. Multiple indicators based on Sabermetrics are used in official records.
- SMR Baseball Lab
- Data stadium
- DELTA OFFICIAL WEB SITE
- Essence of Baseball --Operated by DELTA. Records of various Sabermetrics in NPB after the 2014 season are recorded.
- National Softball Baseball League G-LEAGUE --A grass baseball league that officially adopts Sabermetrics for team results