National High School Rugby Tournament Day 3 Kansai Gakuin Appears in Round 2
If you write the contents roughly
Kwansei will also score a goal kick and take the lead with 7 points.
On the 3rd day of the National High School Rugby Tournament, the second round was held at Hanazono Rugby Stadium on December 12, and Kwansei Gakuin, the representative of Hyogo, appeared ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Goal kick (Goal kick) Isサ ッ カ ーThe rule is that if the ball last touched by the attacking player in the match goes out of the opponent's goal line and does not score a goal, the match is restarted by a kick from within the goal area.
When a goal kick is taken
When the attacking player last touches the ball and the ball completely crosses the opponent's goal line, and no points are scored.In addition, if you do not score even if you enter the goal, it is stipulated by other rules.
- The ball must be stationary.
- A goal kick is taken by the defensive kicker from any point in the goal area.[Annotation 1].. (The goal line and the line surrounding the goal area are within the goal area)
- It will be in play from the timing when the kicked ball clearly moves.
- The opponent must promptly move out of the penalty area and must not enter the penalty area between the time the goal kick is ordered and the time the ball is in play.
- No player other than the kicker can touch the ball until it is in play.
- After the ball is in play, the kicker cannot touch the ball again until it touches another player.
- A player if the kicked ball does not leave the penalty area (on the field) or before it is in play[Annotation 2]Touches the ball, or the ball is a competitor[Annotation 2]If you hit, the goal kick will be redone instead of a foul.[Annotation 3].
- In addition, the opponent player who was in the penalty area at the time of the goal kick, or the opponent player who entered the area before the in-play, is another player before or after the in-play. Must not touch or attempt to touch the ball before it touches the ball and do any other advantageous action.If you violate it, you will have to redo the goal kick instead of foul.If it is malicious, you will be warned or sent off.
- If there is a breach of rules or other fouls before the ball is properly in play, it will be warned or sent off if it is malicious and the goal kick will be taken again.
- The kicked ball goes to a corner post, goal post or crossbar, referee, etc.directEven if it hits or is blown by the wind, there is no change in the rule application.
Any defensive player can take a goal kick.一般的にキッカーは主にIn general, kickers are mainlyGoalkeeperIn many cases, the field player may do it.
- If the kicker touches the ball again (other than by hand or arm) or hits the kicker after being in play and before being touched by another player
- When the kicker intentionally touches again with his hand or arm after being in play and before being touched by another competitor
- If the place where the offense occurred is outside the penalty area on your side, the match will be restarted with a direct free kick on the opponent's side.
- If the place where the foul occurred is within the penalty area on your side, and if the kicker is the goalkeeper on your side, the match will be restarted with an indirect free kick on your side.If the kicker is otherwise, a penalty kick is awarded to the opponent.
If you reach the goal
- The goal-kicked ballDirectlyIf you completely cross the opponent's goal line and enter the opponent's goal, you will be scored.[Annotation 4]
- The goal-kicked ballDirectlyIf you completely cross your own goal line and enter your own goal, it will not be the opponent's score, if it is not in play, the goal kick will be redone, and if it is in play, the opponent's sideCorner kickBecome[Annotation 5].
- The above two rules apply to corner posts, goal posts or crossbars, referees, etc.directEven if it hits or is blown by the wind, there is no change in the rule application.
If the ball clearly crosses the goal line, the assistant refereeLevel the flagPoint to the goal area.It is not clear whether the ball has crossed the goal line, but if the ball completely crosses the goal line, the flag will be raised as appropriate until play stops.If there is a violation of various rules or other fouls from the goal kick to the correct in-play, raise the flag as appropriate until the play stops.
The referee is after the whistle (without running up to the penalty mark)Arms downPoint to the goal area.
From the goal kickHead directly to Stubhub to view more events and check pricing on ticketsWhen you receive the ballOffsideThe foul of is not applicable.
- ^ Previously, of the left and right halves of the goal area, the half of the side where the ball was out of play was revised to be an arbitrary point in the entire goal area.
- ^ a b Including kicker
- ^ In this case, even if a player other than the goalkeeper on his side intentionally touches it with his hand or arm, the goal kick will be redone because it is not in play (described later).
- ^ Before 1997, no points were scored and it was treated in the same way as indirect free kicks.
- ^ It does not apply (because it is not direct) after it is in play after a goal kick and is touched by another player without violating the rules.
- International Football Council Japan Football AssociationTranslation (2017-06-19) (PDF). Soccer Laws of the Game 2017/18 (1st print ed.). Japan Football Association 2018/7/4Browse.