Photo Athletics Game Summary
Hosei University is the top in 1 ward for the first time in 21 years!Ace Kamada is the section prize! [Hakone Ekiden 2021 Outbound]
If you write the contents roughly
Hosei University has passed the top of the 21st ward for the first time in 1 years.
The Hakone Ekiden 2021 (97th Hakone Ekiden) was held on Saturday, January 2021, 1.A collection of talented runners ... → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hosei University(Hosei University, Hosei UniversityEnglish: Hosei University) IsTokyoChiyoda WardFujimiHeadquarters located at 2-17-1Japan Ofprivate university.1920Was installed in.Abbreviation of university TheHosei University(How about).
In the early Meiji era, we educated the modern rule of law system and rights and obligations from the necessity of creating a system suitable for a modern nation and the background of the times when the Freedom and People's Rights Movement was rising.French lawSystemPrivate law schoolWas founded as. this isFaculty of LawJapan's oldest private law school that has developed into.
In addition,1920ToUniversity decreeOld system of complianceprivate universityIt is a school that has been promoted toTokyo Roku UniversityIt is also one school (Tokyo Roku University Baseball FederationSee also). Currently, it is a comprehensive university with 15 faculties and 17 graduate schools.Top Global UniversityHas been selected for.
Headquarters campusTokyoChiyoda WardLocated in.Former Edo Castle Sotobori,Imperial Palace,Kitanomaru Park,Yasukuni ShrineIt is located nearby and is surrounded by green spaces in the city center.In the Showa period, the school area was expanded to the suburbs, and now it has three campuses in Ichigaya, Koganei, and Tama in Tokyo.
Philosophy / Purpose
- Free school style and enterprising weather
"Free academic style and enterprising weather" since its foundationSchool styleIt is said. "自由とProgressIs1880"The purpose of opening Tokyo Hosei University" is stated in "Enterprising weather" is Hosei University.school songIt is sung in. Also,After the wartheseTraditionTohumanism Of精神The three guidelines "formation of an independent and free personality", "enhancement of humanity through learning", and "cultivation of human resources who contribute to the improvement of Japanese social life" are stipulated. Since then, the university has been operated with the basic principles of "open university, open spirit" and "cultivation of independent human resources". And2016After establishing the university charter, the following missions are set up..
1. The mission of our university is to nurture citizens who will build a new era independently, independently and creatively, with the spirit of "freedom and progress" and fair judgment that have been cultivated since the foundation of the university.
Education and research
PredecessorTokyo Law GakushaIs under the Special Supervision Regulations of Private Law SchoolsImperial UniversityBecame under the supervision of the presidentFive major law schoolsIt was first established in Japan. The current Faculty of Law is the development of Japan's oldest private law school... It was also the first private university in Japan to be established.Faculty of SociologyBesides having,Faculty of Economics Keio UniversitySecond established afterFaculty of BusinessAlsoMeiji UniversityIt is the second to be established after, and there are many traditional faculties. further1947The first in JapanUniversity correspondenceOpen a course,1995Japan's first nightDoctoral ProgramIs open.
Dispatch students to companies for short-term employmentInternshipHas started early before other universities. Also, lifelong designjob hunting"The purpose of quickly forming awareness of such thingsCareer design studies, And can be taken as a liberal arts course from the first year beyond the boundaries of the faculty.2011ToCivil servantandLegal professionEstablished "Public servant human resource development center" to support students aiming to hold public servant courses and legal profession courses,2014Has set up an "advanced accounting professional training center" to offer accounting professional courses..
"Global Education Center" to develop human resources who can play an active role in the international community2014Is open in, Of each facultyCurriculumLinked toStudy abroadWe have various international education programs such as systems, international volunteers, and international internships. On campus, for exchange students and Japanese students who meet certain conditionsEnglishでseminarIn addition to the "Exchange Student Acceptance Program (ESOP)" held at the Ichigaya Campus, "Global Open Courses" in which all classes are conducted in English for students of all faculties, and training of English skills by native speaker instructors. The "English Enhancement Program (ERP)" for the purpose of such activities and the "G Lounge (Global Lounge)" where you can freely talk with native speakers in English are set up on all campuses of Ichigaya, Tama, and Koganei..
2003Aimed to improve the quality of educationFaculty Development(Faculty Development, commonly known as FD) Program is being implemented. As a specific example, a "student-based class evaluation questionnaire" is conducted twice a year, in which students evaluate class satisfaction.2008A "university evaluation room" is attached to the president's office to collect, investigate, and analyze information for self-inspection and evaluation.
(The main source of the history section is the official website）
From Tokyo Law School to Tokyo School of Law
French lawDraw the flow ofMagane Kanemaru-Osamu Ito-Masakuni Satta-Masatada Hotta-Motoda Naoshi7 people OfLawyer-Ministry of JusticeIt was founded by the people concerned, and it was founded by the Law Bureau, which "listens teachers, teaches new laws in Japan, and lectures on French law." It was composed of a substitute station that "potters." In other words, on campusLawyerA modern day with an office and a legal clinic that lets students experience lawyer workLaw SchoolIt can be said that it is the prototype of.
However, in May of the same year, the "lawyer rules" (currentlyLawyer law(Equivalent to) was amended, and other than the lawyer's union, the lawyer who "established a company with me and started business" was subject to disciplinary action., Practical education at the proxy office can no longer be continued.. For this reason, Tokyo School of Law has strengthened its character as a regular law school centered on lectures, with Satsuma playing a central role.1880(13th year of Meiji)9/12"Opening", next time1881(Meiji 14) The Law Bureau became independent in MayTokyo Law SchoolWas renamed.
1883(16rd year of Meiji)BoissonadeBecame the first vice-principal.University of ParisA legal adviser to the Japanese government invited by Japan to abolish the unequal treaty.Modern lawIt greatly contributed to the maintenance. "Father of modern Japanese law" from that achievementIt is called. afterwards,1886(Meiji 19)Imperial UniversityBecame a special supervision school1888(Meiji 21)TextMinisterial OrdinanceNo. 3 "Specially Authorized School Rules"Became a specially licensed school.
Masakuni Satta.. After making an effort to manage the early days as the chief of Tokyo School of LawFaculty of Law, Kyoto UniversityBecome the source ofThird Higher SchoolHe has been instructing since the establishment of the Faculty of Law.Third high schoolThe first professor of the Faculty of Law.
Establishment of Buddha Society and Tokyo Buddha School
1886(Meiji 19) In April,Shinji Tsuji(First generationTextUnder Secretary)・Furuichi Government(Imperial University Institute of TechnologyFirst President) ・Keitaro Osada(MiyauchiCeremony officer,Emperor MeijiInterpreter) ・Naoto Yamazaki(Ministry of InteriorFirst Prefectural Government Director) ・Shigenobu Hirayama(AfterSecretary counselor)・Masateru Terauchi(Later the 18th generationPrime Minister,MarshalArmy general)・Kurizuka Seigo(AfterGrand courtJudge) 7 peopleFrench studiesPlans to establish an educational institution for the purpose of popularizing.
In September of the same yearBuddha Society (La Société de Langue Française) was organized (the first chairman was Shinji Tsuji), and in November the society was in front of the Tokyo School of Law in Ogawa-cho, Kanda-ku.Tokyo Buddha SchoolWas established (the first principal was Furuichi Koi).
The school1885(Meiji 18)Former University of TokyoA public Buddhist school integrated intoMinistry of Justice Law SchoolHas a successor school personality,FrenchHe had a law department to teach at, and received generous financial support from the government.
Also, as a member of the French Society, as an honorary presidentFushimi Miya Sada Aiko,Hanin Palace,Prince Higashifushi Komatsumiya(Later Higashifushimimiya) became an honorary memberTokugawa Akitake(15th ShogunYoshiki TokugawaBrother, the 11th feudal lord of the Mito clan),Tokugawa Atsuyoshi(The 12th head of the Mito-Tokugawa family),Nabeshima Naohiro(The 11th feudal lord of the Saga domain),Hachisuka Mochi(14th feudal lord of the Tokushima domain),Ota Sukemi(The 7th feudal lord of the Kakegawa feudal clan),Takaki Oki(Chairman of the Genroin, Chairman of the Privy Council),Akiyoshi Yamada(Minister of Justice),Boissonade,ApperEtc. are listed, Tokyo Buddhist School was established and operated with the support of their members.
In addition, he was the top bureaucrat of the Ministry of Education at that time and was the central figure in the establishment of the Tokyo French School.Shinji TsujiAt that time, he was the director of the Criminal Bureau of the Ministry of Justice and later became the principal of the Tokyo School of Law.Sukeyuki KawazuIt is,1872At the Ministry of Education around (Meiji 5)Minsaku RinshoUnderSchool systemFormer colleague who drafted, Both are founding members of the French Society.
Initially, the purpose was to teach French studies, but after the establishment of the law department, it strengthened its character as a law school.1888(Meiji 21)TextMinisterial OrdinanceNo. 3 "Specially Authorized School Rules"Became a specially licensed school.
Merger of Tokyo School of Law and Tokyo French School
To bring together the French law system1889(Meiji 22) At the extraordinary general meeting of the Buddha Society in May, the merger of Tokyo Law School and Tokyo Buddha School andJapanese-French Law SchoolThe name was changed to, and the school was officially launched on September 9..
For the first principal, at that timejudicialUnder Secretary(Top judicial bureaucracy) "Origin of law" in JapanIs said to beMinsaku RinshoIs inaugurated. Since then, the current situation in JapanCodeCreatedCode Study GroupThe central figure of is appointed as the principal. Among them, "Father of the Japanese Civil Code"Is said to beKenjiro UmeHas contributed significantly to the development of the university as a superintendent, principal, and first prime minister for 20 years.
Ume was the principal1903(Meiji 36)Hosei UniversityAnd renamed (Vocational school ordinanceCompliant). afterwards,1920At a private university in Japan (Taisho 9)Keio University-Waseda UniversityNext, at the oldest stageUniversity decreeIt became a university based on (For details, seeOld universityreference). And1949From (Showa 24)New universityIt has become and has reached the present.
judicialUnder SecretaryInaugurated as the first principal of the Japanese-French Law SchoolMinsaku Rinsho.. For the first time in Japanright""obligation""ConstitutionThe modern code was translated using a translation such as "," and was described as "the originator of the law" in Japan. Later with the principalAdministrative courtSecretaryAlso serves as.
GuruKenjiro Ume.. Principal of Japanese-French Law School, later Prime Minister of Hosei University.Civil law-Commercial lawDraft person.Tokyo Imperial UniversityLaw University President,Ministry of EducationSecretary of Internal Affairs and Communications. He was named "Hosei University" and contributed to the development of the university for 20 years without compensation.
Masaaki Tomii.. Principal of Japanese-French Law School.Imperial UniversityPresident of Law University. Satsuma's brother-in-law, he has contributed to the development of the university since he was at Tokyo School of Law. One of the three who drafted the current Civil Code with Ume.Member of the House of Peers,Secretary counselor.
Became the second vice-principal of the Japanese-French Law SchoolMichelle Levon (Michel Revon). Honorary legal adviser to the Ministry of Justice. Professor at Tokyo Imperial University Law University. He supported Kenjiro Ume as the successor to Boissonade. After returning to JapanSorbonne UniversityBecame a professor.
- 1880(13th year of Meiji)
- 1881(Meiji 14) May-The Law Bureau becomes independentTokyo Law SchoolRenamed (main trunk)Masakuni Satta).
- 1883(Meiji 16) September-Become the first vice-principalBoissonade(Old civil law-Old criminal law-Criminal law(Criminal procedure code) Draft, Japanese government adviser) inaugurated.Training periodIs 3 years.
- 1884(Meiji 17) March --Kanda-kuOgawa TownMoved to.
- 1885(18th year of Meiji)
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)
- 4 month - Shinji Tsuji(First Deputy Minister of Education),Furuichi Government(First President of Imperial University of Technology),Keitaro Osada(Diplomat, interpreter of Emperor Meiji),Masateru Terauchi(Later 18th Prime Minister, Marshal Army General) and 7 others But,French studiesPlans to establish a Buddha school for the spread ofBuddha Society(Japan-France AssociationOrganize).
- November-The Society is in front of the Tokyo School of Law in Ogawa-cho, Kanda-kuTokyo Buddha SchoolEstablished..The first principal is Furuichi Koi.
- December-Tokyo Law School, etc. by promulgation of Special Supervision Regulations of Private Law SchoolFive major law schoolsIs under the special supervision of Imperial University.
- 1887(Meiji 20) October-Established Alumni Association.
- 1888(21th year of Meiji)
- March-Participated in the Great Debate of the Five Major Law Schools.
- May-Tokyo School of Law establishes regular courses and law courses, and abolishes supplementary courses.
- June-Established a new system for licensed students, non-members, and hearing students.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- May-Tokyo School of Law and Tokyo French School merged,Japanese-French Law SchoolRenamed as. To the first principalMinsaku Rinsho(Senate,United States Associate Attorney, Member of the House of Lords, Secretary of the Administrative Court,Code Study GroupChief Inspector, Baron) inaugurated.
- December-Established an out-of-school student system.
- 1890(23th year of Meiji)
- 1892(Meiji 25) December-The 12rd Imperial Diet passed a bill to postpone the enforcement of civil law and commercial law (hit the Buddhist law).
- 1893(Meiji 26) December-Japanese-French law school, designated by the Ministry of Justice.
- 1895(Meiji 28) March-Boissonade who returned to FranceHonorary Vice PrincipalRecommended to.
- 1896(Meiji 29) April --Established the Japanese-French Law Association.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)
- December-School organizationFoundationChange to.
- December-New director / secretary system established.
- 1899(32th year of Meiji)
- April-Held a debate on the five major law schools (held once a year until 4).
- June-Opened a high school.
- November --Opened a library reading room. First issue of "Jurisprudence Shibayashi".
- 1900(Meiji 33) February- Taiwan Association SchoolBorrows the Kudan school building (until the following year).
- 1903(Meiji 36) February- Vocational school ordinanceByHosei UniversityRenamed , Preparatory course / university department /Specialized department・ Established the Graduate School of Advanced Studies.Renamed the principal to Prime Minister.To the first prime ministerKenjiro Ume(Civil law-Commercial lawDraft, President of Tokyo Imperial University Law University, Director-General of the Cabinet Legislation Bureau, Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications) inaugurated.
- 1904(Meiji 37) April --- Established a specialized department of business.For Qing dynasty international studentsHosei Rapid CourseInstalled.
- 1907(40th year of Meiji)
- February --Renamed Business Department to Commercial Department.
- December-Formed alumni association.
- 1908(41th year of Meiji)
- April --Stop recruiting students for the Hosei Rapid Course.
- May-University department separated into law department and politics department,Specialized departmentEstablished a political department in.
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)
- April-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 4th anniversary of our founding.To guestsEiichi Shibusawa(Baron at the time),Keitaro(11th, 13th, 15th Prime Minister),Okabe Nagamoto(15th Minister of Justice),Komatsubara Eitaro(21st Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology), Deputy Counselor of the French Ambassador to Japan, etc.
- July-Change night class to day class.
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)
- February-Return to night class..Opened Tokyo Higher Preparatory School.
- June-Boissonade dies.
- July-Kenjiro Ume dies.
- 1913(Taisho 2) June-Renamed Prime Minister to President,Itasu Matsumuro(17th and 21st Ministers of Justice, Prosecutor General, Privy Councilor, House of Peers elected member) became president.
- 1915(Taisho 4) January- Baseball clubIs officially launched.Nakano (Arai Yakushi)Opened a ground in.
- 1917(Taisho 6) January- Tokyo Roku University Baseball FederationIn the three university (Hayakeimei) league, which is the predecessor ofBaseball clubIs a member, four university leagues (EarlyKeiLightLaw) Formed, borrowed Kandabashi ground.
- 1918(Taisho 7)
- 1919(Taisho 8)
- 1920(Taisho 9) April-Approved to establish Hosei University (President, Itasu Matsumuro).Faculty of Law(Department of Law / Department of Political Science) ・Faculty of Economics(Department of Economics / Department of Commerce),Specialized department(Law, Politics, Commerce) established.
- 1921(Taisho 10)
- April --Completion of the first school building in 4-chome, Fujimicho.
- Specialized departmentWill be a partial / two-part system.
- 1922(Taisho 11)
- 1923(Taisho 12) August-Former Kudan School BuildingDaito Bunka UniversitySold to.
- 1924(Taisho 13)
- 1925(Taisho 14)
- 1926(Taisho 15) January- Degree RegulationsCertification.
- Showa (until the end of the war)
- 1927(Showa 2) February-Completion of the third school building (first reinforced concrete school building, renamed to postwar first school building), opening of new library.
- January --Approved for secondary teacher non-examination certification for graduates of higher normals.
- April-Completion of the 4th school building (commonly known as the hexagonal school building).
- April-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 5th anniversary of our founding.To guestsYoshikazu Tanaka(26th Prime Minister),Mizuno Rentaro(36th Minister of Education),Yoshimichi Hara(31th Minister of Justice),Tokugoro Nakahashi(5th Minister of Commerce and Industry),Shinpei Goto(At that time, the 7th Mayor of Tokyo, Viscount), French Ambassador to Japan, etc.
- February --Completion of the Alumni Hall (later renamed the new building).
- New school song (Haruo SatoLyrics/Hideo Konoe(Composer)Jingu StadiumSung for the first time in Japan (becomes a formal school song in January of the following year).
- October-First victory in the Tokyo Big10 Baseball League.
- February-President Itasu Matsumuro dies.Masanosuke AkiyamaWill be handled by the president (became president in 1933).
- March-Masaaki Tomii,Reijiro Wakatsuki(25th and 28th Prime Minister), Furuichi Koi appointed as advisor..Renamed the Department of Political Science, Faculty of Law and Literature to the Department of Political Science and Economics.
- April-Revised the dean system to the dean system.
- May-The "Youth Japan Issue" of the Aviation Study Group departs for a flight to Europe (first Japanese student, returned to Japan in October).
- 9 month - Hosei uproarOccurrence.
- 10 month - Sadao Araki(37th and 38th Minister of the Army, 53rd Minister of Education, General of the Army) appointed as advisors.
- December-Due to Hosei turmoilToyoichiro NogamiDismissed the superintendent and preparatory director and took leave (returned to 1941).
- January-President Masanosuke Akiyama dismisses 1 preparatory professors and lecturers who were regarded as Nogami factions (47 replenished after that).
- April-Female students enroll in the Department of Literature and Philosophy.
- May-President Akiyama resigns.The president system was changed to the president system,Mizumachi Kesaroku(Deputy Secretary of Finance, Deputy Governor of the Bank of Japan, Director of the Board of Audit, Privy Council of Japan) became president.
- July-President Mizumachi dies.Matsukichi Koyama(The 35th Minister of Justice, the President of the Prosecutor, a member of the House of Lords) is appointed as the President.
- 1935(Showa 10) --In December, the Graduate School of Advanced Studies was established to specialize in preparing for the Higher Civil Service Examination.
- 3 month - Ministry of FinanceMore public land (land near the current Sotobori school building)) Pay 1,108.99 tsubo.
- 4 month - University preparatory courseTheKawasaki CityKizuki(CurrentHosei University Daini Junior High School/High SchoolMoved to (location) and located on the university grounds of Fujimi (currently Ichigaya Campus) Hosei Junior High School (currently:Hosei University Junior and Senior High School) Established.
- 1937(Showa 12) April --- Established the Department of History and Geography in the Higher Normal School.
- 1938(Showa 13) June- People's Front CaseThere are also arrested persons from Hosei University officials (all are not guilty)).
- 3 month - Baseball clubMoved from Nakano to Kizuki.
- 4 month - Continental part(Specialized department) Is newly established. To the directorShumei Okawa(Thinker) takes office.The Department of Literature and Philosophy of the Faculty of Law and Literature was reorganized into the Department of Eijiri Literature, Department of German Literature, Department of French and Western Literature, Department of National Literature, Department of Philosophy, Department of Psychology, and Department of Social Sciences.
- December-First female international student sent to France.
- 1940(15) April --Reorganized the Faculty of Law and Literature, Department of Eijiri Literature, Department of German Literature, Department of French and Western Literature, Department of National Literature, Department of Philosophy, Department of Psychology, and Department of Social Sciences into Departments of Literature and Politics.
- January --Renamed Alumni Association to Hokokukai.
- September-Completion of the preparatory library.
- February-"Hougaku Shibayashi" is suspended (reissued in 2).
- April-Hosei University Aviation Industrial College established (Kizuki school building).
- March-Abolished the Department of Higher Commerce.
- May-Ichigaya and Kizuki campuses were damaged by air raids, and more than half of the facilities were lost.
- Jun TosakaとKiyoshi Miki(Both are former Hosei University professors) died in prison.
- September-Abolished continental area.
- October-Hosei University Aviation College is renamed Hosei College of Technology.
- November --Started browsing service at libraries and other places that survived burning.
- Showa (from the end of the war)
- February --Resigned as President Takeuchi.Toyoichiro Nogami(Natsume SosekiA student, an English literary scholar, and a Noh researcher) became the president.
- April --Reorganized the Faculty of Law and Literature, Department of Literature and Department of Bunsei into Department of Japanese Literature, Department of English Literature, and Department of Philosophy.
- May-Formed a student union.
- March-Faculty of Law and Literature reorganized into Faculty of Law and Faculty of Letters.
- April --The Hosei Technical CollegeChibaNinomiya townYakuendai OfArmy Cavalry SchoolMoved to the site.
- June-Formation of athletic club.
- July-First in JapanCorrespondence Education DepartmentWas set up and became the first managerTatsuyoshi MinobeInauguration.
- September-Cultural Federation formed.
- 4 month - Tsukuba Technical CollegeTsukuba branch school (Ishioka branch school) opened.
- 10 month - Ichiyata TownSchool ground (Marquis)Toyokei YamauchiOwned land, Current Ichigaya Tamachi school building site) Purchased 923.98 tsubo.
- 12 month - Hoyukai Publishing BureauEstablished.
- Held the first school festival "Voluntary Hosei Festival" (also 1 theory).
- 4 month - School reformByNew universityWill be.Established Faculty of Law, Faculty of Letters, and Faculty of Economics.Established the Department of Labor in the Faculty of Law (closed in 1951).Reorganized and reorganized the old preparatory course into the new liberal arts department.
- 7 month - Ohara Institute of Social Affairs(PredecessorKurashiki spinningFounder,Ohara ConglomerateMerged with the foundation).
- October-At the 10th Anniversary CeremonyCIEAdviserEelsAppeals for the expulsion of Professor Red.
- April-Established Faculty of Engineering,Hosei University Junior CollegeSettings.
- March-To the PresidentOuchi Bei(Professor of the University of Tokyo, Advisor of the Bank of Japan, First Chairman of the Social Security System Council, Chairman of the Government Statistics Committee, Economist) is appointed.
- 9 month - Red purgeOpposition struggle occurs.
- December-Three professors dismissal problem occurs (-December of the following year).
- January --Ohara Shaken becomes independent again as a foundation.
- March-By Private School LawHosei UniversityWill be.The old system specialized department, higher normal department, and technical college are abolished.Transferred Ishioka Liberal Arts Department to Kizuki Liberal Arts Department and abolished.
- April-Established a new graduate school.
- October-Opened a teaching profession course in the Faculty of Letters.
- 1952(Showa 27) June- Minato-kuAzabu OfCentral Labor Academy University(Mother isMinistry of InteriorFoundation established by the business worldCooperative meeting) Was absorbed and the first private university faculty of sociology was established. Furthermore, the Faculty of Engineering was relocated. same year,Nogami Memorial Hosei University Noh Research InstituteEstablished.
- February-Completed the 2rd year building (graduate school building).
- March --The Institute for Statistics of Japan (formerly the Institute for National Resources of the Bank of Japan) will be transferred to the University.
- April-Kizuki Liberal Arts Department moves to Ichigaya, a second-year student in the Faculty of Law and Literature.
- 1954(Showa 29) April-Kizuki Liberal Arts Department moves to Ichigaya, a second year student of the Faculty of Economics (Kizuki is only a first year student).
- February-Completed in 2.
- April --The Faculty of Sociology in Azabu moved to Ichigaya.
- 1956(Showa 31) September-Launched overseas study dispatch system (implemented from the following year).
- 1957(Showa 32) March --3 Building site (58)Yasukuni ShrineOwned land) Purchased 1070.36 tsubo.
- April --Established Faculty of Business Administration, Department of Business Administration.Hiromi ArisawaIs appointed president.
- December --Purchased land for relocation of Faculty of Engineering (currently Koganei Campus).
- January --Purchased Tamachi school building (preparatory school Tokyo Gakuin).
- June-Hosei University-wide protest rally against security held..The old Hosei University was abolished.
- August-As an alumni hallJapan Private University FederationHall (old)Izumi KyokaBuy the ruins of a mansion).
- The 55th building of 58 and 1BCS AwardAward.
- 1961(Showa 36) April-Faculty of Letters Department 4 History Department / Department of Geography opened, Faculty of Letters Department XNUMX History Department / Department of Geography recruitment suspended.
- March --Completion of Koganei Campus, relocation of Faculty of Engineering from Azabu.
- April-Hosei University Computational Center (currently Information Media Education and Research Center) opened.
- December --Started purchasing Machida Campus (currently Tama Campus) (~ 12).
- April-Faculty of Engineering Department of Construction Engineering is separated into Department of Civil Engineering and Department of Architecture.Student counseling room set up.
- Student conflict intensified from around this time.
- 1967(Showa 42) March-The presidential election system is realized,Sahei WatanabeIs appointed president.
- April-Expanded electrical and electronic majors and measurement control majors in the electrical engineering department of the Faculty of Engineering.
- 5 month - Satoshi NakamuraIs appointed president.
- May-Held a lecture to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the founding of Oharasha Lab (Asahi Auditorium).
- December-Completed the 12th building (current law school building).
- July-Machida project team formed.
- October-Installed an iron fence on the Ichigaya campus (removed in 10).Demolition of the new building and hexagonal school building.
- April-Started attendance system for other faculties.
- September --Started computer training at the Faculty of Business Administration.
- 1972(Showa 47) June- Hosei University Okinawa Cultural InstituteSettings.
- 8 month - Student hallCompletion.
- December --Established Hosei University Research Center for Social and Labor Problems (absorbed by Ohara Research Institute in 12).
- 1974(49) July-Machida Development Headquarters established.
- January --Completion of Ichigaya General Gymnasium.
- November-Hosei University London BranchUniversity of LondonInstalled in (currently the European Research Center).
- April-Tokyo Metropolitan Government permits Machida campus development.Established International Exchange Center.
- May-Hosei University Boissonade Memorial Institute for Contemporary Law established.
- 1978(53) March-Machida Campus Phase 3 Construction Groundbreaking Festival is held.
- March-General recommendation admission system decided (implemented from the next year's entrance examination).
- November-Started scholarship study abroad system.
- April --Established Ion Beam Research Institute.
- September-Held a ceremony to commemorate the 9th anniversary of our founding.Completion of the 100th anniversary building (library / laboratory building) on the site of Takeda's residence.
- 1981(56) April --New library opened.Hosei University Japan Statistical Research Institute opened.
- 8 month - University of London Royal HollowayConcluded an academic exchange agreement with.
- September-Faculty of Economics / Faculty of Sociology professors approve Tama relocation.
- 11 month - Beijing UniversityConcluded an academic exchange agreement with.
- 12 month - Sheffield University(UK) signs academic exchange agreement with Karl Marx University of Economic Sciences (Hungary).
- 1983(Showa 58) June- Humboldt UniversityConcluded an academic exchange agreement with (East Germany).
- 1984(59) April-Completion of Tama Campus, Faculty of Economics and Faculty of Sociology relocated from Ichigaya.Hosei University Comparative Economic Research Institute opened.
- 3 month - Junior collegeAbolished.
- June-Signed a memorandum of understanding with Shanghai International Studies University regarding teacher exchange.
- April-Opened Hosei University Industrial Information Center.
- May-Ichigaya Calculation Center is established.Ohara Shaken moved to Tama and became Hosei University Attached Research Institute.
- 1987(Showa 62) June- Paris First UniversityConcluded an academic cooperation agreement with.
- 1988(63) --Established an independent media course.
- 1989(11) July- Director2 million yen related to the sale of Kawasaki No. 7 Ground byscamDiscovered,furtherAlumni AssociationThe financial constitution of the company is revealed (May of the following year).
- March-Held a diploma awarding ceremony for war dead students.
- December-Hosei University Code of Business Ethics established.
- September-Set up a visual corner at the Ichigaya Library.
- October-Completed the 10 building (graduate school building).
- April-Faculty of Engineering, Department of Materials Chemistry, Department of Electronic Information, Department of System Control Engineering is newly established, and 4 departments are organized.
- July-Ichigaya Redevelopment Project Team and Curriculum Reform Project Team (preparatory meeting) are established.
- May-The "5st Century Hosei University" council is established.
- November-Completion of the South Building on the Koganei Campus.
- 1995(7) March --3 Dismantling of the building (-May).
- March --Completion of Sports House 3 (Ishioka).
- April --Abolished the Department of Applied Economics, Faculty of Sociology, and newly established the Department of Social Policy Science.Established Tama Community Research Center (reorganized into Area Studies Center in 4).
- September-Ichigaya Redevelopment Coordination Committee established.
- November --Opened Tama Library to local residents.
- October-Enacted Honorary Doctoral Regulations.Reorganized the Computational Center into the Computational Science Research Center.
- November-Ichigaya redevelopment phase I construction begins.
- March --Completion of Sports House 2 (Ishioka).
- March --Completion of Hosei V Bridge (Tama).
- October-Established Hosei University Extension College.
- March-Building No. 3 on Tama Campus-EGG DOME-Completed.
- April --Established Faculty of International Cultural Studies and Faculty of Human Environment.
- June-First at a universityISO 14001Get.
- March-At Ichigaya CampusBoissonade TowerCompletion.Completed the West Building on the Koganei Campus.
- April-Established Faculty of Contemporary Welfare and Faculty of Information Science.
- May-Opened Information Technology (IT) Research Center.
- January-Opened Hosei University American Research Institute.
- April-Established the Department of International Economics in the Faculty of Economics.
- April-Newly established Department of Media Sociology in the Faculty of Sociology.
- October --Opened Hosei University Institute for International Japanese Studies.
- March-Abolished the 3st and XNUMXnd liberal arts departments.
- April-Faculty of Career Design established, Department of Business Strategy and Department of Market Management newly established in Faculty of Business Administration, and Department of Psychology newly established in Faculty of Letters.
- March --Completion of Micro Nanotechnology Research Center on Koganei Campus
- April-Graduate School of Law (Graduate School of Law)Law School) ・ Established Graduate School of Innovation Management, newly established Department of System Design in Faculty of Engineering,
- 12 month - Ichigaya Campus Student HallDismantled.
- 2005(17)- Accounting Graduate SchoolEstablished, Department of International Politics newly established in Faculty of Law, Department of Contemporary Business newly established in Faculty of Economics, Sports Science Institute established, Graduate School of Innovation Management (Graduate School of Management) Installation, FD Career Center and Career Center established.
- April-Adjacent to Ichigaya CampusKaetsu Gakuen Girls' Junior and Senior High SchoolSite 4,895m2Purchased the school building and expanded the campus, and started using the Fujimizaka school building.The Department of Biofunction was newly established in the Faculty of Engineering, and the Global Interdisciplinary Research Institute (IGIS) was opened.
- March --Completion of Sotobori school building on Ichigaya campus.Started redevelopment of Koganei campus.
- April --Some departments of the Faculty of Engineering were reorganized and the Faculty of Engineering and Design was established.
- April-To graduate schoolGraduate School of Regional Policy DesignWas newly established, the Faculty of Engineering was reorganized into the Faculty of Science and Engineering and the Faculty of Life Science, the GIS (Faculty of Global Liberal Arts) was established, and the Department of Aviation Maneuvering was established in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- September-Completion of the East Building on the Koganei Campus.
- 2009(21) April-Established Faculty of Sport and Health.Opened Shizuoka Satellite Campus.
- 2011(23)- Great East Japan EarthquakeDue to the influence of this year, the bachelor's degree conferral ceremony and entrance ceremony were canceled, and the north wing and administration building of the Koganei campus were completed.
- 2013(25) November-The first female president of Tokyo Big11 Baseball League (XNUMX)Yuko Tanaka) Is elected.
- 2016(28) September-Fujimi Gate completed on Ichigaya Campus.
- April --Revised class time from 4 minutes per class to 1 minutes per class.
- Shizuoka satellite campus closed.Acquired Kudankita school building
- 2019(31) March --Completion of Ouchiyama Campus on Ichigaya Campus.Oharasha Lab 3th Anniversary / Merger 100th Anniversary Symposium Held.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- April --HOSEI Museum (Hosei University Museum) opens.
- Global epidemic of new coronavirus infectionDue to this, the degree conferral ceremony and the spring entrance ceremony were cancelled.
Major successive school buildings
- Ogawa Town School Building
Kanda WardOgawa TownLocated at address 1Floor areaIs 316.5 tsuboBricksBuilt school building.Tokyo Law SchoolOf the era1884Used from (Meiji 17)..Old brick factory (National Business ExpositionThe building of the department store (department store), which has become a daily routine, was purchased and the interior was renovated.The front half of the building was a classroom, a dining room, a dormitory, and the back half was a classroom centered on an auditorium with a capacity of about 300 people...It was said that the school building at that time was quite eye-catching...When purchasing this new school buildingBoissonadeIs said to have invested private property, On the front of the school building, at that timeGrand courtWas the directorTamano YofumiThe capital letter of "Tokyo School of Law" was hung by the volley of.
The Tokyo School of Law is another brick building with a floor area of 1 tsubo opposite this school building.Was also owned, but it was rented to the French Society (La Société de Langue Française),1886(19th year of Meiji)Tokyo Buddha SchoolIt became the school building at the time of opening.In addition, the school building of this Tokyo Buddhist school is only at night from the Buddhist Society.Tokyo Physics School(CurrentTokyo University of Science) To be rented(Sublease), sold to Tokyo Physics School at the end of 1888 when Tokyo Law School and Tokyo Buddha School started to merge(Used until the school moved to Kagurazaka in 1906).
- Kudan School Building
During the Japanese-French law school1890(Meiji 23)KudanA two-story wooden school building with a floor area of 255 tsubo completed in..The design isEcole Central Paris After graduating from (École Centrale Paris), around the same time (around 1890)Imperial University,One highからFifth High SchoolAlso worked on the school buildingYamaguchi Hanroku.
There are 6 auditoriums, an office, a reception area, a book reading room, etc., From teachers and studentsSycamoreIt was called "the school building", Because it became too small in the Taisho era,1918(Taisho 7nd year)FujimiAcquired 4-12-13 (current location of Ichigaya Campus), Will build a new school building..The first school building was completed and relocated in 1921...The old Kudan school building was built in 1923Daito Bunka University(CurrentDaito Bunka University) Sold toWas used as the school building until 1941.
- Former first school building
|3 floor||Small classroom 4, middle auditorium (for merged lessons), large auditorium|
|2 floor||Small classroom (more than a dozen rooms)|
|1 floor||President's room, faculty room, office, student waiting room, etc.|
Various ceremonies and lectures are held in the large auditorium on the 3rd floor.Japanese Art InstituteExhibitions and foreign language plays by students were also held..To commemorate the completion of the first school buildingWilhelm SolfInviting the German Ambassador to Japanゲ ー テThe German drama "FaustWas performed, In 1922Roman LorrainThe French drama of the workAugusta GregoryThe English drama of the work was also performed..Also, come to Japan as a state guestOf FranceJoffreMarshalIt was in this auditorium that he gave a speech to encourage students when he came to school in February 1922..
Occurred in 1923Great Kanto EarthquakeThe damage is minorSince the class resumed early, the number of applicants for admission to Hosei University increased rapidly from the following year...It was a school building representing Hosei University before the war, but by the U.S. military from May 1945 to 5, 25.Air raidBurned down by.
- Former second school building
1922A three-story wooden school building with a floor area of 11 tsubo completed in (Taisho 207)..Built by connecting to the first school building, Only large and small classrooms were set up..Mainly used for undergraduate classes, Along with the first school building, was destroyed by air raids.
- Former third school building (first school building after the war)
1927Completed in (Showa 2)Reinforced concreteA school building with 4 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground.Keijiro YamashitaIt was designed by the small auditorium at the time of completion.libraryIt has a function and the name was the third school building, but after the war it came to be called the first school building.At the end of the period, there were an international exchange center and a career center. It was demolished after the completion of the Sotobori school building in 2007, and finally all the prewar school buildings disappeared from the Ichigaya campus. A jazz pianist, the grandson of Keijiro Yamashita, held an awarding event for the first school building on April 2007, 4.Yousuke YamashitaConcerts etc. were held.
- Former XNUMXth school building (XNUMXnd school building after the war, commonly known as "hexagonal school building")
1928Reinforced concrete school building completed in (Showa 3).Shigeo KamaharaAs the name suggests, it was a combination of two hexagons.The school building was characterized by a spiral staircase inside, but in 2 when the student movement was fierce.刑事 事件OccursWas dismantled in October of the same year due to administrative problems.
- Kizuki school building (preparatory course → first liberal arts department → second junior high school / high school)
In the early Showa period, the school building in Ichigaya became too small, so I was aiming to acquire a neighboring area.,Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway(CurrentTokyuFrom)Kawasaki CityKizukiWhereaboutsNikkatsuPlanned studio location(1 tsubo) will be provided free of charge, In this placeUniversity preparatory courseWill be relocated.At that time, Kizuki was a countryside with peach and wheat fields, and on a clear day it was far away.Mount FujiI was able to see.
Reinforced concrete 3 stories, in the centerclock towerThe towering chalk school building1936(Showa 11) The inauguration ceremony was held in OctoberBy 1939, a baseball field, an athletic field, a rugby field, a swimming pool, etc. were built in sequence.
New Hosei UniversityFirst Education Department 1958After completing the relocation to Ichigaya in 33, the clock tower school building was taken over by Hosei University Second Junior and Senior High School, and in 80, about 2014 years after its completion, it was rebuilt into the second generation clock tower school building. ing.
- 53rd year building
Shortly after the war1953A school building with 28 floors above ground and 6 floor below ground, completed in 1. Connected to the 55 building by a connecting staircase,graduate SchoolIt was used as a ridge.Designed by a professor in the Faculty of Engineering, laterNational Noh TheaterAlso worked onHiroshi Oe..It was a novel glass-walled building for the school building at that time..
A French sculptor in the courtyard of the 53rd buildingFelix BenutoA statue of Dr. Boissonade made from the prototype of the work was placed.this is,Supreme Court,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,French Embassy,Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo, Hosei University,Meiji University,Japan-French HallWith the support of,University of ParisBased on the same prototype as the bust placed inTokyo University of the Arts OfKiyoshi UnnoThe two busts made by the professors will be installed in the Supreme Court and Hosei University.At the bust unveiling ceremony held at the Supreme Court on the morning of December 1953, 12,Yoshida ShigeruPrime Minister,Kotaro TanakaChief Justice of Japan,Leon Julio de la MorandierePresident of the University of Law, Paris (le doyen de la) faculté de droit de Paris), Daniel Levy, French Ambassador to Japan,Ouchi BeiHosei President,Fusaaki UzawaMeiji University Presidents attendedIn the afternoon of the same day, an unveiling ceremony was held at Hosei University with almost the same members..
- 55rd year building
1955A school building with 30 floors above ground and 7 floor below ground, completed in 1.Was a professor of engineering at that timeHiroshi OeBy the design ofModernism architectureThe building was integrated with the 58 building.On the right side when viewed from the main gate side, there were 511 classrooms, which was the largest classroom on the Ichigaya campus, various large to small classrooms, and a dining room.Japan's first school buildingSteel frameIt is said to be a high-rise building, And it was rare at that timeContinues from the 1st floor to the 7th floorslopeIn addition, many new attempts such as color conditioning have been put into practical use., The 58th in 1958, along with the 10th BuildingArchitectural Institute of Japan AwardBest Picture, 1960st in 1BCS AwardHas been awarded. At the inauguration ceremony of the 55 building,Ando MasazumiMinister of Education,Koichi ShimadaThe presidents of the Japan Association of Private Universities attended.
It was built in a difficult time shortly after the war, but it was started at the discretion of President Ouchi Hyoe at that time, and the wall in front of 511 classrooms was built by Ouchi's voluntary "Study Mystery". If you learn and think about it, you will learn it, and if you think about it, you will learn about it.Argument』Tamesei Hen)ReliefWas listed (moved to Ouchiyama school building in 2019).
- 58rd year building
1958A school building with 33 floors above ground and 7 floor below ground, completed in 1.It was a modernist building designed by Hiroshi Oe, and was integrated with the 55 building.Seen from the main gate sidePilotiOn the left side including, there were various large to small classrooms, student halls, underground shopping malls, dining rooms, offices, etc.In the year it was completed, it won the 55th AIJ Prize for Works and the 10st BCS Prize in 1960, along with the 1 building, and was a school building representing Hosei University after the war. Former event to commemorate the completion of the 58 buildingTokyo Imperial UniversityWith the presidentYasuda AuditoriumOf the architect who worked on the design such asUchida ShozoAnd later the first JapanesePritzker PrizeOf the award-winning architectKenzo TangeOf the artist who spent in France before the warTaro OkamotoAre participating (the image on the right is the photo at that time).
The II53 building was also built adjacent to the 58rd building, but this was dismantled along with the 53rd building along with the construction of the Boissonade Tower.
Approximately 55 years after the completion of the 58th and 60th buildings, the Fujimi Gate completed in 2016 and the Ouchiyama school building completed in 2019 will be rebuilt to inherit the elements (details), texture, scale, etc., A central square will be built on the site..In addition, in this central plaza, there is a passage called "Memorial Corridor" (tentative name) with tiles that imitate the floor stone pattern of the 55 and 58 building, and a bench that looks like a pillar at the position where the pillar stood. Is scheduled to be.
- Ichigaya Campus (Postal Code102-8160 TokyoChiyoda WardFujimi2-17-1)
- Tama Campus (Postal Code194-0298 TokyoMachida-shiAiharamachi 4342)
- Koganei Campus (Postal Code184-8584 TokyoKoganei-shi3-7-2 Kajinocho)
- The school emblem was enacted in 1930, and the two letters "university" are designed in the shape of a turtle in the image of a long tradition and eternal truth.The inventor was a professor at the time and an architect.Yamazaki Gakudo(Real name Shizuka Yamazaki).The image is a cap badge.
- The emblem is composed of a combination of the school emblem, the acronym "H", and the symbol motif. It is explained that the compass of the symbol motif is a symbol of "progress" that shows the direction of "self beyond", and the bird's wings are a symbol of a strong will to fly "freely" in that direction. ing.
- The current school flag was remade in January 2008 and is the third generation from the first generation. The first school flag was burned down in the war, and in 1, the student section chief at that time consulted with the student union and collected 3 sen, 2 sen and money from the students, and collected the school emblem and school color. It was left to Takashimaya on the condition that it was distributed, and the production cost was 1947 yen. There is usually no chance to see it other than displaying it at the entrance ceremony and degree conferral ceremony (graduation ceremony).
- A simple one with three vertical columns color-coded by school color and the letter "H" representing "Hosei" in the center. Orange is used for the central part, and blue (blue-purple) is used for the other parts. Since the abbreviation flag is usually used as the symbol flag of the university, many people think of it as the flag of Hosei University... The origin of the abbreviation flag design is believed to be due to the cheering party's "group flag." In 1990, the previously unclear dimensions were officially established as 180 cm in length and 270 cm in width, and detailed dimensions such as the position of the "H" in the center were also defined.
|Haruo Sato(Left, 1892-1964)|
Hideo Konoe(Right, 1898-1973)
- As long as we are young
- Dedicated here (oh) my beloved mother school
- A window overlooking the snow of Mt. Fuji
- Sotobori of the gate to collect fireflies
- Good teacher, good friend, every time
- Hosei University My mother school
- Hosei University My mother school
- As long as we are young
- Dedicated here (oh) my beloved mother school
- I didn't see it with me
- Enterprising weather quality real wind
- Youth Japan representative
- Hosei University My mother school
- Hosei University My mother school
- * Lyrics in parentheses are not included when writing lyrics, but lyrics added when composing
You can listen to it on the university homepage, It is listed in the list of songs in many karaoke boxes. AlsoRinging song-Chaku-Uta Full-Ringtone melodyBut it is delivered,Hosei University Allion CallHosei University choirs and music circles provide music. The passages of "As long as we are young" and "Hosei University, my mother's school" are famous. When used by cheering squads, the last part of the song, "Hosei Oo My Mother School, Hosei Oo My Mother School," is often sung at the beginning.
Cheering song etc.
These songs can be heard when playing Hosei University cheering party or cheering for Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League. In addition, the university publishes DVDs, CDs, and cassette tapes containing songs, which can be obtained free of charge by law college students if the opportunity arises, and can also be purchased at university goods shops within the university.
- Student song
- "Smoke signal of youth"
- "In the orange garden"
- Laran Karan
- "If you walk, your company"
|In this itemColorIs dealing with Depending on the viewing environment, the colors may not be displayed properly.|
- School colorIs "orange "And" blue (darker blue-purple than purple) , Which represents the "sun of the dawn" and the "blue sky," respectively. The print numbers are DIC161 (4 color separation / Y100% + M60%) for orange and PANTONE280 (4 color separation / C100% + M90%) for blue.
- The current symbol mark was established in March 1996, and is based on the concept of "representing the various achievements cultivated over 3 years of history and a worldwide perspective for the 100st century."
- The motif of "sun", which is one of the meanings of the school color "orange", is overlapped with the letter "O" of HOSEI to symbolize space, internationality, sporty image, dynamism, brightness, energy, etc. There is.
The number of actual applicants for general entrance examinations (actual number of applicants) is the highest in Japan in 2019 and 2020.It has become. In addition, the total number of applicants for general entrance examinations was second in 2017 and 2018 (first in eastern Japan)., 2017nd place in 2019-2 (1st place in East Japan) excluding the late schedule(Hosei University has not conducted the entrance examination for the latter term).
Times Higher Education of the world's largest companiesCEO (Chief Executive Officer)In the production ranking 2013, it is ranked 100th among universities in the world (9th among universities in Japan)..
We are focusing on global career development and have our own system as an international education program.Study abroadThe system and overseas dispatch system are substantial, and the number of international students abroad is the fourth highest among all universities in Japan..
Hosei University's deviation value and entrance examination difficulty level are positioned as the top difficult universities among private universities.On the other hand, Hosei University is at the bottom of the ranking of deviation values among difficult university groups such as Tokyo Roku University and MARCH.
Faculty of Law
Old law schoolFounded in 1880, a faculty with a tradition from the times. At Japanese universitiesTokyo UniversityHas the second oldest history (the oldest history in private school) afterFaculty of LawIs. In 1922, the Department of Literature and the Department of Philosophy were added.Faculty of Law and LiteratureNext, 1947 reorganized into the Faculty of Law (Department of Law / Department of Political Science).. He studies not only law but also politics, and aims to form an intellectual personality who can play an active role internationally. The law department has a course model system, the political science department has a subject group system, and the international politics department has a course system, so that lectures from other departments can be taken. Also, in the Department of International Politics, using the summer vacation of the first yearOxford UniversityWe are studying abroad for a short period of time (all compulsory. Participation from 2 other departments is also possible).
Department of literature
In 1922Natsume SosekiUnder the gateToyoichiro Nogami-Hyakken Uchida-Abe NoseiThe predecessor is the Department of Literature and the Department of Philosophy, which was established within the Faculty of Law and Literature. Became the Faculty of Letters (Department of Japanese Literature, Department of English Literature, Department of Philosophy) due to the reorganization of the faculty in 1947... The emphasis is on small-group education, and all undergraduate students from the second to third years are required to participate in the seminar. Hosei University is a faculty with a strong tendency for independence between departments, and instead of having no common compulsory subjects for all undergraduate students, consideration is given to conducting more specialized research. In 2, the Department of Psychology was newly established as a development of the Department of Education, Faculty of Letters.
Faculty of Business
Established in 1959. It was installed third in Japanese universities and second in private universities.Faculty of BusinessIs. The predecessor of the Department of Commerce, which was established within the Faculty of Economics, responded to the increase in the number of applicants for the Faculty of Economics due to the postwar boom.Practical scienceIt has a history of being established to establish an important faculty.. In addition to the traditional business administration department that specializes in organization, human resources, and accounting, there are two departments newly established in 2003 that aim to create more international management strategies and specialized marketing.
In 2009, we celebrated the 50th anniversary of our founding.米 国Business scholarMichael porterA commemorative project was held such as a special lecture by. This situation was also published in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
Faculty of International Culture
Founded in 1999. Instead of thinking about "culture" for each country, we think about communication between different cultures while capturing the image of culture that spreads across national borders. There is a course system, and you can select the desired course when you advance to the second year, but you can change it when you advance to the third year. Small-group education is also popular. We are focusing on an overseas study system (Study Abroad, commonly known as SA) that allows you to choose between long-term and short-term, and undergraduate students are required to study abroad.
Faculty of Human Environments
Founded in 1999. A pioneer in environmental studies at Japanese universities. It features a "field study" where you can leave the campus and go to the site to learn about nature conservation, urban development, and international cooperation. We have a course system and select it when you advance to the second year. Although it is a liberal arts, it is also possible to study science.
Faculty of Career Design
Established in 2003 to develop the Department of Education, Faculty of Letters. In the faculty that studies how to grasp the word "career" in English, think about "career design", which is a theme that is drawing attention on a global scale. It is a new academic system that integrates pedagogy, business administration, and culture / community studies, and its core is "lifestyle research." Aim to develop human resources who can look deeply into their own life course. Select an area in the second year.
Faculty of Design Engineering
In 2007, the Department of Architecture, Department of Urban Environmental Design Engineering, and Department of System Design of the Faculty of Engineering were reorganized and relocated to the Ichigaya Campus to establish it. "Comprehensive design" is set as the core keyword of the faculty, and design studies are constructed according to the course of the student. The philosophy is the education and research of new "manufacturing," "space creation," and "city development" that are born from aesthetics, engineering, and technology. Specialized classes are studied at the Ichigaya Tamachi Campus, which is a little far from the Ichigaya Campus. Currently has 3 departments.
GIS (College of Liberal Arts)
In 2008IGISEstablished in the form of developing. Often referred to as GIS.. It is the smallest faculty on campus and the smallest faculty in Japan. It sells detailed education to that extent, and most of the lectures are conducted in small groups and basically all in English. There are also many international students from overseas. "Global Studies," which is a compulsory subject for the first year, is taught by full-time faculty members on a weekly basis in relation to their respective fields of specialization. "Arts, Literature and Culture", "Linguistics and English Education", "Society and Identity", "International Relations and Economy" ) ”.
Faculty of Economics
Established in 1920. At Japanese universitiesTokyo University-Kyoto University-Keio UniversityIt was installed fourth after the university and second in private universities.Faculty of EconomicsIs. It is equipped with an overseas study system unique to the faculty, and there are many international communication courses and foreign language courses, with an eye on the global business world. Not only economics, but also accounting and financeCommerceYou can also study in the field of business administration and law, which are adjacent to economics. We carry out introductory seminars from the first year and integrated education for four years, and currently have three departments.
Faculty of Sociology
In 1919 (Taisho 8)Ministry of InteriorFoundation established by the business communityCooperative meetingRooted in 1952, the first private university in JapanFaculty of SociologyEstablished as (at Japanese universitiesHitotsubashi UniversitySecond after). Research will proceed in 2 courses and 7 programs centered on seminar activities. In the second year, select one major (course) and 8-2 minors (programs). Furthermore, we will go out of the university and perform "field learning" to actually act, and look at the real image of society through the process of field trip, field work, field research, and mediaization of the field. You can also take other media studies.
Faculty of Contemporary Welfare
Founded in 2000. Aiming for distinctive learning with a unique curriculum centered on the three themes of welfare, clinical psychology, and community development. You can also learn the first full-scale clinical psychology at Tokyo Big3 Baseball League. It is also possible to observe clinical sites outside the university and conduct research based on experience. There is also a two-year English education called Intensive English. At the time of its founding, it was only the Department of Contemporary Welfare, but in 2 it was reorganized into two departments, the Department of Welfare Community and the Department of Clinical Psychology, and the Department of Contemporary Welfare is currently closed.
Faculty of Sport and Health
Founded in 2009. Currently, it is the newest faculty in Hosei University. It deals with sports and health issues in the 21st century on a daily basis, and has many practical training and practical lectures. It also emphasizes English education to understand cutting-edge sports and health sciences overseas. There is a course system, which is selected when advancing to the second year, but consideration is given to strengthening cooperation between each course so that all undergraduate students can acquire basic physical education and health science. Use the large sports facilities on the Tama campus.
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Established in 2008 by reorganizing and developing the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Information Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Department of Electronic Information, Department of System Control Engineering, and Department of Management Engineering, Faculty of Engineering. In the Department of Mechanical Engineering, there is also a specialization in aviation maneuvering, which is extremely rare in domestic universities, and flight training is not conducted overseas.Honda airportDo it inFor the first time at a national or private university in Japan, it is possible to obtain a pilot license without studying abroad. In addition to lending personal computers to each individual, he is a leader in small-group education. It is possible to study across departments regardless of each department or specialization, and you can earn credits not only in specialized subjects but also in liberal arts subjects. Currently has 5 departments.
Faculty of Life Science
Established in 2008 by reorganizing and developing the Department of Biofunction and Department of Material Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering. In addition to studying specialized fields centered on biology and life science, he also conducts technical research based on advanced science. In the Department of Biofunction, there is a botanical science specialization, which is rare in domestic universities. We provide small-group education and emphasize experiments and practical training from the first year. In addition to introducing a tutor system, we are also focusing on career learning, and internship courses are also set up to study in collaboration with external research institutes. Reorganized the Department of Biofunctions, Department of Botanical Sciences in April 1Department of Applied Plant ScienceInstalled.
Faculty of Information Science
Founded in 2000. Among the faculties that bear the name of information, the research of this faculty is quite full-scale, and at other universities, there is an "information science project" in which information activities that usually participate from the 4th year can participate from the 1st year. Laptops are lent to all students for four years, and they are free to install software and expand their hardware. Advance to 4nd year Select a course and take courses in each course in the 2nd to 2rd years. From the 3th year, I belong to the laboratory and work on graduation research. Currently has 4 departments.
- Faculty of Engineering(Recruited until 2007)
- Established in 1950. Since some departments were reorganized into the Faculty of Design Engineering in 2007 and the remaining departments were reorganized into the Faculty of Science and Engineering and the Faculty of Life Science in 2008, student recruitment is currently suspended. All departments will be set up on the Koganei campus, and we will focus on training engineers who can make new things with flexible thinking while keeping in mind the basics of engineering. Before the reorganization, it was a large-scale faculty with 10 departments.
- Second part (night course)(Recruitment until 2004 except for some departments)
- There used to be two departments (night course) at Hosei University. At the time of suspension of recruitment, there were a total of 4 faculties and 8 departments: Faculty of Law, Department of Law and Political Science, Faculty of Letters, Department of Japanese Literature, Department of English Literature, Department of Education, Faculty of Economics, Department of Economics and Commerce, and Faculty of Sociology, Department of Social Policy Science. Even now, the existence of circles and "second athletic clubs" with "part" and "second part" in their names is a remnant of the establishment of the second part. The Faculty of Career Design and the Faculty of Letters, Department of Psychology, have been established based on the Department of Education. It was completely closed in 2000 due to the indication of the end of the social mission of the night course, such as the decrease in the number of applicants for the examination (the examination rate was about double in the 2s) and the decrease in the number of current students..
Correspondence Education Department
Japan's first in 1947Correspondence Education DepartmentWas established as.. At the time of its establishment, only the Faculty of Law, Department of Law, was established, but the number of departments has been gradually increased to the present. EspeciallyDepartment of GeographyIs the only one in Japan in the correspondence course of domestic universities. Currently with 3 faculties and 6 departmentsTeaching courseHave. In addition, the director of the correspondence education department at the time of establishmentTatsuyoshi MinobeIs. Schooling classes are also held all over the country, and in recent years, media schooling has been held since 2004, and other measures have been taken so that many people can learn. From April 2013, the curriculum has changed significantly due to changes in the social environment.
graduate SchoolBegins with the establishment of master's programs in the Graduate School of Humanities and the Graduate School of Social Sciences in 1951... As of April 2017, 4 graduate schools, 15 majors, 31 institutes andProfessional graduate school OfLaw School(Graduate School of Law)Graduate School of Management(Graduate School of Innovation Management).
It features a wide door to working people, and was the first night in Japan in 1995.Doctoral ProgramOpened, 2008 at the Graduate School of AdultsGraduate School of Regional Policy DesignWas opened.Currently, 9 majors are offered day and night, and 8 majors are offered at night.
- Graduate School of Law(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Graduate School of Political Science
- Graduate School of Humanities(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Master's course is open day and night
- Japanese literatureMajor
- The master's program is open day and night. "Noh Researcher Training Program" and "Literary Creative Research Program" have been established.
- English literatureMajor
- Master's course is open day and night
- The master's program is open day and night. We have an "archivist training program"
- Master's course is open day and night
- International Japanese Studies Institute
- You will belong to one of the majors except the psychology major. Master's course is open day and night
- Graduate School of International Culture (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- Department of International Culture
- Master's course is open day and night
- Department of International Culture
- Graduate School of Economics(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Master (MA) Program
- Day and night classes
- 5th year Ph.D. (Ph.D.) Ψ program
- Day and night classes
- Master (MA) Program
- Graduate School of Sociology(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Sociology course
- Daytime classes at Ichigaya Campus and Tama Campus
- Media course
- Starts at night at Ichigaya Campus
- Sociology course
- Graduate School of Business Administration(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Business AdministrationMajor
- Daytime course
- Night course (Hosei Business School)
- Entrepreneur training course
- International Management Course
- Human resources / organization management course
- Marketing course
- Accounting Finance Course
- Business AdministrationMajor
- Graduate School of Career Design (Master's Program Only)
- Career Design Major
- Night graduate school
- Career Design Major
- Graduate School of Public Policy (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- Graduate School of Political Science / Public Policy
- Solidarity Society Institute (Master's Program Only)
- Night graduate school
- Solidarity Society Institute (Master's Program Only)
- Graduate School of Regional Policy Design(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Policy Creation Major
- Economy / Society / Employment Creation Group
- Employment / Human Resources Development / Career Program
- Community / long-term care welfare program
- Economic and social programs
- Culture / City / Tourism Creation Group
- Urban space / town development program
- Urban culture program
- Tourism media program
- Local industry / corporate creation group
- CSV / Sustainability Management Program
- Corporate Management Innovation Program
- Regional industry program
- Economy / Society / Employment Creation Group
- Policy Creation Major
- Graduate School of Human Society
- Welfare and Social Sciences (Master's program only)
- Clinical psychologyMajor (Master's program only)
- Human Welfare Major (Doctoral Program Only)
- Graduate School of Sport and Health (Master's program only)
- Department of Sport and Health
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Graduate School of Information Science(Master's program, Doctoral program)
- Information scienceMajor
- Graduate School of Design Engineering (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- Master's course
- 1 year selection course
- For students enrolled in architecture faculties and departments and working adults who are graduates of them who have particularly excellent grades or achievements.
- Comprehensive 2-year course
- 3 year career course
- For graduates of non-architectural faculties or departments
- 1 year selection course
- Master's course
- Department of Urban Environmental Design Engineering
- Master's course
- Comprehensive 2-year course
- 3 year career course
- For graduates of faculties and departments that are not in the urban environmental design engineering system
- Master's course
- System design major
- Day and night classes
- Graduate School of Information Science / Science and Engineering (Master's Program, Doctoral Program)
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Institute of Integrated Science and Technology
- English degree program
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Institute of Integrated Science and Technology
- Professional graduate school
University organizations other than faculties, graduate schools, and correspondence education departments
- Ohara Institute of Social Affairs, Hosei University(Commonly known as "Oharashaken")
- Ion Beam Engineering Laboratory
- Information Media Education and Research Center
- Hosei University Okinawa Cultural Institute
- Sports Research Center
- Boissonade Memorial Institute for Contemporary Law
- Nogami Memorial Hosei University Noh Research Institute
- Japan Institute of Statistics (predecessor)Bank of JapanNational Institute of Financial Resources)
- Comparative Economic Research Institute
- Innovation Management Research Center
- International Institute of Japanese Studies
- Area Studies Center, Sustainability Practical Knowledge Research Organization
- Sustainability Practical Knowledge Research Organization Eco-Regional Design Research Center
- Sustainability Science Research Organization Sustainability Research Center
- Sustainability Practical Knowledge Research Organization Micro / Nanotechnology Research Center
- Sustainability Practical Knowledge Research Organization Edo Tokyo Research Center
- Environmental Center
- FD Promotion Center
- Language and Culture Center
- Ichigaya Liberal Arts Center
- Learning environment support center
- Natural Science Center
- Admission Center
- Student Center
- Volunteer center
- Career center
- Global Education Center
- General Information Center
- Teaching Course Center
- Hosei University History Center
- Tama Regional Exchange Center
- Public Service Human Resources Development Center
- Advanced Accountant Training Center
- President's office
- Corporate Headquarters
- Alumni / Supporters Association Cooperation Office
- Human Resources Department
- Accounting department
- Environmental Conservation Headquarters
- Facility Department
- Business room
- Environmental Center
- Education Support Headquarters
- Academic Affairs Department
- Admission Center
- Tama office
- Koganei Office
- Graduate School Office
- Correspondence Education Department Secretariat
- Junior and senior high school office
- Second Junior and Senior High School Office
- Girls' High School Office
- Student Support Headquarters
- Student Center
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Career center
- International Academic Support Headquarters
- R & D Center
- International Exchange Center
- General Information Center Secretariat
- Library office
- Sustainability Research Institute Office
- Area Studies Center Office
- Micro / Nanotechnology Research Center Office
- Global Human Resources Development Center Office
- Harassment counseling room
- Audit Office
Hosei University Library
Hosei University Library1899(Meiji 32) Founded during the Japanese-French law school era, its history exceeds 100 years. Since its inception, it has supported the research of many law college students and professors.1929から1931As the second library directorToyoichiro NogamiHas been inaugurated.
Currently, there are libraries on each of the Ichigaya, Tama, and Koganei campuses, but all students can use the libraries on the three campuses. The number of materials in the collection is 3 million as of April 2009. 6th among Japanese universities. If you are a Hosei University student, you can also reserve books from your home computer. We operate a "book delivery vehicle" that goes around the libraries on three campuses several times a day, so even if you don't have the materials you want on your campus, you can get them quickly.
Historically valuable historical materials owned by the library and Hosei University professors are also regularly exhibited in each building. Also graduatesPrivate University Library Consortium along the Yamate LineMember university student・ Residents around each campus location can also use it by registering.
Incidentally,1988The director of the Faculty of Engineering will also serve as the director of the library on the Koganei campus.20044/1New library regulations have been enacted in Ichigaya Campus, and the Ichigaya Campus Library has a director who supervises three libraries, and the libraries on the other two campuses to which the director does not belong have a deputy director. ..
Overview of each building
- Located on the 80nd to 2th basement floors of the 4s building and the 1st floor of the Fujimizaka school building. There are many reading spaces on the 2nd floor, and there are also many desks for personal study. The basement is a closed stack library. The reading room of the Fujimisaka school building is connected by a connecting passage.
- There is also a Tamachi Annex in the Ichigaya Tamachi school building, which is a little far from the Ichigaya campus.
- Database usage corner, guidance room, micro reference room, shared reading room, reading room (self-study room), reading room for PC / calculator, student lounge, roof garden, recycled bookshelf, learning commons (former Fujimizaka reading room, discussion, etc.) There are facilities such as a free study space).
- It is located in the administrative building, the south building, and the west building, respectively. All desks in the reading room are equipped with information outlets, and there is a Western library where you can enter by presenting your student ID card, and an underground library where you can enter freely. The library facility also has a space for group viewing.
- There are facilities such as a media library, reading room (self-study room), and foreign library.
- Located in Building 3. It boasts the largest area of the Hosei University Library and has an open and bright atmosphere using the atrium.
- There is a guidance room, an open computer area, a shared reading room, an audiovisual room, a micro room, etc.
Hosei University Press
A general incorporated foundation that is the publishing department of Hosei University, chaired by the president of the university. For more informationHosei University PressSee section.
Seminar house, etc.
For detailsAttached facilitiesSee section.
- Fuji Seminar House
- Ishioka General Physical Education Facility
University personnel and organizations
University related organizations
The organization to which all Hosei University students belong, with the president of Hosei University at the top of the association. The members are all students enrolled in Hosei University, but all university-recognized organizations, circles, and club activities are also registered and belong to the alumni association. In addition, a small number of organizations as executive organizations belong (several organizations other than the organizations listed below belong). Not to mention events held on campusBaseball club Tokyo Roku UniversityThe alumni association also hosts a victory parade that takes place when you win baseball.
- Affiliation composition
- President of Hosei University
- Hosei University Athletic Association
- Hosei University Second Athletic Association
- Hosei University cheering party
- Voluntary Hosei Festival Executive Committee
- Ichigaya, Tama, Koganei campus circle management groups
- All university official circles
- All Hosei University students
Hosei University Alumni Association (former: Hosei University Alumni Association)
 The Hosei University alumni and social gathering organization was called the Hosei University Alumni Association. The federation is the headquarters, and there are several organizations under it, which together form the entire federation. The qualification to join the federation is that you have graduated from the school established by "Hosei University"..
In 2014, it became a general incorporated association and became a Hosei University School Friendship Association.
- Main constituent organizations
- Hosei University Faculty of Law Alumni Association
- Hosei University Faculty of Letters Alumni Association
- Hosei University Faculty of Economics Alumni Association
- Hosei University Faculty of Engineering Alumni Association
- Hosei University Faculty of Business Administration Alumni Association
- Hosei University Faculty of Sociology Alumni Association
- Hosei University Faculty of Human Environment Alumni Association "Ichie no Kai"
- Hosei University High School Alumni Association
- Hosei University Second High School Alumni Association
- Hosei University Girls' High School Alumni Association
- Other employment branch, club branch (about 112 branch)
- Regional branch (about 155 branches)
- In addition to the above, alumni associations for club / circle activities and related organizations belong to them.
- さ ら に,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク-Chugoku- South Korea-Seoul-Singapore-TaiwanThere is also a branch of the alumni association.
- Second World War(Great East Asian War,Pacific War) Until the end of the war, in addition to Taiwan and South KoreaManchuriaThere was also an alumni association branch.
List of university personnel
- List of people at Hosei Universitychecking ...
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology support research project
- 21st Century COE Program
- Construction of international Japanese studies originating in Japan (2002)
- Private University Strategic Research Infrastructure Formation Support Project
- Development of intracellular manipulation technology and biological function simulation technology using micro / nanotechnology (2008)
- Research on policy formation by building networks with local governments (2008)
- Reexamination of <Japanese consciousness> based on the method of international Japanese studies-Present, past, and future of <Japanese consciousness> (2010)
- Research on the mechanism and policy of regional revitalization (2011)
- Regional revitalization through energy strategy shift-gradual reduction of dependence on nuclear power and promotion of regional renewable energy (2013)
- Next-generation energy conversion system that supports green technology (2013)
- Japanese Studies Promotion Project Based on International Joint
- A comprehensive survey of Japanese Buddhist art materials stored in European museums, etc., and a study of Japan and the view of Japan based on it (2010)
- Support system development project for advanced education and research
- Research on Sustainable Social System Design (2009)
- Private university research branding business
- Formation of cutting-edge and interdisciplinary bases for Edo Tokyo research (2017)
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Support Education Project
- University Education / Student Support Promotion Project [Theme A] University Education Promotion Program
- Development of bachelor's degree aiming to become an advanced information processing engineer (2009)
- Student support program that meets new social needs (Student support GP)
- Building a student support system that utilizes the power of students-Creating a "third community" after class seminars (regular education) and club circles (extracurricular education)-(3)
- Internationalization Acceleration Program for University Education (Long-term Study Abroad Support)
- Implementation of "Long-term study abroad / degree acquisition support system" (2008)
- Contemporary Education Needs Initiative Support Program (Modern GP)
- Efforts to achieve zero unemployed university graduates at large-scale private universities-Strengthening the quality of vocational awareness through "career consultation training" conducted by students- (Promotion of practical comprehensive career education) (2006)
- Revitalization of local SMEs and practical experiential education-Construction and problem-solving education- (Regional support field) (2004)
- Toward the construction of new international distance learning-content development and on-demand education- (IT education field) (2004)
- Strategic university collaboration support program for enhancing university education
- Professional <town list> training program that can play an active role in regions nationwide (2009)
- At professional graduate schools, etc.Highly professionalTraining education promotion program
- Suwa area "improvement of geological strength and intelligence" Human resource development course (2008)
- Education promotion program to meet the needs of re-learning of working adults
- Re-learning distance learning program for developing human resources who will be responsible for community development (2007)
- "Total Career Education" for those who wish to change jobs or re-employment (2007)
- Employment ability support project for university students
- 3-step system to develop employment ability (2010)
Academic institutional repository
The official name is Hosei University Academic Institutional Repository. The purpose is to digitize educational results, research results, research papers, etc. on campus, summarize them, and disseminate them widely outside the university, and it has been functioning in earnest since 2007.National Institute of InformaticsIt has also been adopted for joint construction of consignment projects and next-generation academic content infrastructure. The number of subscriptions to academic journals has decreased, which has made it difficult for researchers to read the dissertations they need. Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology "Science and Technology Council Academic Subcommittee, Research Environment Infrastructure Subcommittee, Academic Information" It was established against the background of the report of "Basic Working Group". Registered educational results, research results, research papers, etc. (collectively referred to as "intellectual products" within the institution)Google-JAIRO・ OAIster (University of MichiganIt is possible to search from the electronic material portal site), etc.インターネットInformation is released free of charge to all human beings in the environment.
The registered data will be more noticeable to more researchers, and it will be possible to disseminate their research results in a wide range, and it is also a meaningful system for universities that have a responsibility to contribute to society by disseminating knowledge.
The registered data are classified into a total of 11 such as academic journal papers, dissertations, bulletins, research research reports, conference presentation materials, reports, preprints, books, rare books, educational materials, and others.
IGIS (Global Transdisciplinary Research Institute)
Opened in April 2006. Known as Aigis. This is a cross-faculty special program that allows students to take 4 credits, which is 6% of the required credits for graduation, while belonging to a specific target faculty / department, and receive credits from the courses that IGIS independently sets up. With the establishment of GIS (College of Liberal Arts) in 76, recruitment is currently suspended.
The designated faculties and departments are as follows.
- Department of literature
- Department of Japanese Literature
- English Literature Department
- Faculty of Economics
- Department of International Economics
- Faculty of International Culture
- Department of International Cultural Studies
Sports Science Institute
Abbreviation SSI. A program to enhance the learning environment for new students through the "Specially Recommended Entrance Examination for Sports Excellents". Foster human resources who will play a leading role in future sports culture. Many faculties and departments allow students to take SSI, and students who wish to take SSI can take 44 credits or more of SSI courses at the same time as the courses specified by each faculty / department. In order to enable students to take courses that transcend the boundaries of faculties and departments, distance learning is being conducted connecting three campuses using an e-learning system.
International distance course "Welfare Engineering"
Started in 2003. This is the first cross-faculty arts and sciences fusion course at Hosei University. Lectures will be given by connecting the three campuses of Hosei University with the United States and South Korea using a two-way real-time distance lecture system. In addition, all classes in charge of foreign teachers are conducted in English.
International Japanese Studies Institute
With the opening of the Institute for International Japanese Studies in 2003, it was established for the purpose of disseminating and educating international Japanese studies. Students who enroll will cross the existing majors of the graduate school and become "affiliated with the International Japanese Studies Institute Course". Initially, it crossed multiple graduate schools such as the Graduate School of Humanities, the Graduate School of Political Science, and the Graduate School of Social Sciences, but from 2011 it will be placed within the Graduate School of Humanities to enhance education. For the purpose of disseminating the image of "Japan" internationally and domestically, you can freely take courses according to your specialty from a large number of lesson curriculums, and deepen your research theme from an international Japanese studies perspective. To conduct multifaceted and interdisciplinary research. By looking at "Japan" objectively and comparing it with the cultures of the world, I would like to study from a multifaceted perspective, or have such a research theme, or want to disseminate Japanese culture to the world. Those who are studying Ainu, Ryukyu, etc. who have nurtured their own culture in Japan will be admitted. In addition to training researchers who specialize in international Japanese studies, there are opportunities for international students who want to learn more about Japanese culture and for working adults who are re-learning, to take an examination separately from the general entrance examination. It has been set up and is widely open for people of various backgrounds.
Voluntary media course
The voluntary media course (commonly known as "voluntary mass") is1988Was an assistant professor in the Faculty of Sociology at that timeInasu TatsuoThis is a course for media applicants, which was started mainly by volunteers from the university. It has the oldest history of employment preparation courses for the mass media in Japanese universities.
To take the course, you must pass the selection test in the university. Even though it is not a regular course at Hosei University, the magnification is nearly three times. Currently, in addition to the announcer course, newspaper / news reporter course, publishing course, broadcasting course, and advertising course that can be taken by 3rd year students of Hosei University, the 3nd year announcer course, 2nd year basic course, and 2st year students can take this course. There are 2 basic 1-year courses that you can do. From this year, the third graders will not have the written test and will only have an interview.
From the fall of 2009, the recruitment for second graders has been changed to announcer course, newspaper / news reporter course, publishing course, broadcasting course, advertising course and each course. In addition, the recruitment for each course is only in the fall, and in the spring, only the basic course (second grade) is recruited.
An extension college has been set up to support the acquisition of Hosei University qualifications. In addition to various qualification acquisition courses, there are a wide variety of courses such as donation courses from companies, TOEFL / TOEIC score-up courses, English conversation courses, communication skills training courses, and writing ability training courses.
Extension colleges are open to outsiders as well as paid courses at other universities, and the courses are open to law college students, their families, students from other universities, and the general public. Not limited to law college students, students can take classes at a special preferential rate, and even ordinary people can take classes at a special rate if they meet the prescribed conditions.
Agreements with other universities in Japan
Please refer to each item for detailed agreement university names.
- Private University Library Consortium along the Yamate Line
- Students from member universities can use the library on the Ichigaya campus.
- Tokyo 12 University Public Relations Liaison Council
- Metropolitan Graduate School Consortium
- University Information Summit
- National Private University FD Collaboration Forum
- Sagamihara / Machida University Regional Consortium
- University e-Learning Council
Overseas exchange universities, etc.
As of April 2020, we have exchange agreements with 4 universities and institutions in 45 countries. For more information,List of overseas exchange agreement universities / institutions checking ...
Collaboration with local governments
- TokyoChiyoda Ward
- The "Chiyoda Gaku" agreement to learn various events related to Chiyoda Ward as one academic discipline. It was established with the purpose of contributing to the development of the ward administration by having the ward bear a subsidy for research and research projects related to Chiyoda Ward, and the ward and the university cooperate to learn a series of events related to Chiyoda as an academic discipline..
- SME Comprehensive Consulting Network
- TokyoMitaka City
- Business cooperation agreement
- KanagawaKawasaki City
- Women's life balance training at Kawasaki City Staff Training Center (2006)
- Agreement on business cooperation.
- IshikawaBaishan City
- GifuHida City
- AkitaSemboku City
- "Hosei University Community Development School" held (2007)
- AkitaKakunodate Town
- FukuiOno City
- KagoshimaOguchi City
- Delivery town revitalization symposium tie-up
- Joint project "Musashi Ontake ShrineAnd the Master Family Ancient Documents Academic Research Team ”was formed
- TokyoHino city
- Business cooperation agreement
- IwateRikuzentakata City
- SDGsAgreement for the purpose of promoting
- We have formed cooperation and agreements with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry to provide career support and special lectures.
- Overseas Investment and Loan Information Foundation (Ministry of FinanceAlliance with (jurisdiction)
- JR Chuo/Sobu Line- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line- Tokyo Metro Namboku LineIchigaya Stationand Toei Subway Shinjuku LineIchigaya station 7-10 minutes walk from.
- JR Chuo/Sobu Line- Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line- Tokyo Metro Namboku Line- Tokyo Metro Tozai Line- Toei Subway Oedo LineIidabashi StationAbout 7-10 minutes walk from.
- Not officially announced, Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line- Tokyo Metro Tozai Line- Toei Subway Shinjuku LineKudanshita StationIt is also available in about 15 minutes on foot from.
- Faculty of installation
- Faculty of Law
- Department of literature
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of International Culture
- Faculty of Human Environments
- Faculty of Career Design
- Faculty of Design Engineering
- GIS (College of Liberal Arts)
1st-4th year of each faculty
- In TokyoCity centerInYamanote LineLocated near the center of.
- As a result of the expansion and maintenance of the campus, it is in its current form.Chiyoda WardFujimiThe continuous school site (headquarters campus) located in 2-chome is called "Fujimi school site"., This Fujimi school site and the surrounding school buildings are composed.
- The school buildings and facilities used by the majority of undergraduate students are all located within the "Fujimi Campus", and undergraduate students other than the Faculty of Engineering and Design rarely use the surrounding school buildings.
- CampusFormer Edo Castle Sotobori-Sotobori Park-Yasukuni Shrine-Miwada Gakuen-Chongryon Headquarters-Tokyo Communication HospitalAdjacent to. AlsoKagurazaka-Kitanomaru Park-Nippon BudokanClose to.House of RepresentativesParliamentary dormitoryAnd because the Chongryon headquarters is nearby, the road on the east side of the headquarters campus is all day long.Metropolitan Police DepartmentKojimachi police station OfPolice officerIs on alert.
- Between the Fujimi campus (headquarters campus) and Yasukuni Shrine, the name "Fujimizaka school building" was derived.FujimizakaIs present.
- Boissonade Tower
2000A high-rise school building with 27 floors above ground, 4 floors below ground, and a height of 122.43 m.It is the tallest building in Hosei UniversityMount Fuji,Imperial Palace,Tokyo Station-Shinjuku StationIt is in a position where you can see the surrounding skyscrapers.The name will be decided by open recruitment within the university.BoissonadeIt was named after.Sky Hall (multipurpose hall on the 26th floor), Forest Garden (student cafeteria), Helios (student hall), small classrooms, various laboratories, offices, laboratories, research institutes, etc.
- Fujimi Gate
2016A school building with 6 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground near the main gate of the Ichigaya campus completed in.It has a large opening and can accommodate large classrooms, medium classrooms, cafeteria Tsudohi (student cafeteria), orange hall (multipurpose hall), student hall, and shops...Also on the 6th floor, the area is 660m2There is a Fujimi rooftop garden, and there is a space such as a lawn...The name was decided by open recruitment within the university and was named because it will be the main gate of the Fujimi campus on the Ichigaya campus..
- Ouchiyama school building
2019A school building with 8 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground completed in.2021Facing the central plaza of the Ichigaya campus, which is scheduled to be completed, there will be middle and small classrooms, a G lounge (Global Lounge), and various offices. It is a school building that inherits the design and scale of the 55/58 building., The design of the 55/58 building is incorporated not only in the exterior but also in the interior of the school building...The name was decided by an open call for participants on campus, and was named because it is adjacent to the Ouchiyama Garden..
2020The Fujimi Gate and the Ouchiyama School Building were connected by an aerial corridor.
- Sotobori school building
2007A school building with 8 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground completed in.It was built on the site of the student hall.The name will be decided by open recruitment within the university, and our school buildingSotoboriIt was named because it faces.First time on the Ichigaya campusescalatorIs the school building where was introduced.
Satsumi Hall with a capacity of 870 people, medium / large classrooms with a capacity of 200 to 400 people, practice rooms, multipurpose halls, student lounges, study rooms, music practice rooms, etc.Atelier,convenience storeIt is a complex facility that can accommodate.
ESCO businessThe building is based on the above, with double-skin glass on the north and west side walls and aluminum louvers on the south and east side walls to reduce the heat load.In addition, we are focusing on toilets, and the design is different on each floor.
- 80rd year building
1980A 9-story above-ground and 4-story underground school building completed in.Located next to the Ouchiyama Garden, it houses the library (4th basement floor to 2nd floor above ground), laboratory, and reference room.The design isAzusa KitouArchitects.AdjacentFujimizakaSince the standard floor is aligned with, the main floor (1st floor) of the library is at a height equivalent to the 3rd floor when viewed from the center of the campus, which is a unique structure.
He was a British diplomat in the construction of the 80s building.Ernest SatoOld house (second son botanist)Hisayoshi TakedaMansion), So at the back gate facing Fujimizaka, the president at the time of completionSatoshi NakamuraA stone monument with a nameplate inlaid with a brush is standing.
- Fujimizaka school building
Koto WardShinonomeMoved toKaetsu Gakuen Girls' Junior and Senior High SchoolSchool site and school building (1998Completed), renovated the building,2006A school building with 7 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground.By connecting with the conventional campus, the area of Ichigaya Campus Fujimi Campus will be expanded.
The name was decided by open recruitment on campus, and the "" on the south side of the campusFujimizakaIt was named after.In addition to small classrooms, it is a complex facility that houses a stella beer hall (multipurpose hall), an information cafeteria (PC self-study room), a dining room, and a gymnasium. In 2007, the greening work of the schoolyard, which was a basketball court during the Kaetsu Gakuen era, was completed, and it became a French fountain garden.
- Ichigaya General Gymnasium
1975A gymnasium with 5 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground, completed in.Adjacent to the southeastern end of the Fujimizaka school building, there are various gymnasiums, indoor gymnasiums such as judo, kendo, karate, table tennis, boxing, wrestling, fencing, arena, and training center. Is.
Physical education classes on the Ichigaya campus are basically held at this general gymnasium and the Fujimizaka school building gymnasium.The training center on the first basement floor can also be used by general students if they undergo regular university health examinations and receive guidance provided by trainers..
Surrounding school buildings
Faculty of Engineering and Designgraduate SchoolSome university facilities such as school buildings, laboratories and research institutes, and corporate facilities are located not in the Fujimi campus (headquarters campus) but in the surrounding area.They are summarized below.
- Ichigaya Tamachi School Building
Opposite the Sotobori, about 300m away from Fujimi Campus (Shinjuku wardIchiyata TownA school building with 2 floors above ground and 5 floor below ground in 1-chome).1962CompletionHiroshi OeTwo buildings, the 62 building and the school building, designed by the Faculty of Engineering and DesignrenovationIt is a building,2008Completed in..With this renovation, architectural studios, personal lockers, and barrier-free elevators have been newly installed.On the first basement floor, there is a student cafeteria run by the University Co-op.
- Graduate school building
1992A graduate school building with 13 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground, completed in.Located opposite Sotobori (in Shinjuku Ward)Sotobori StreetFacing. The official name was "92 Building", but it was later renamed to "Graduate School Building".
In the entrance lobby on the 1st floorGreek lettersIn the Temple of ApolloReliefIs listed..This Greek letter "ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΕΑΥΤΟΝ" (Know thyself) Is also written on the wall of the lobby on the 53st floor of the former graduate school building (1rd building)..
- Niimitsuki school building
A 10-story, 2-story underground school building adjacent to the east side of the graduate school building. It became a university-owned land and building in 2010, and is mainly used as a classroom for Japanese language education programs and a graduate student laboratory at the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, in addition to the Graduate School of Design Engineering..
- Law School Building
20046 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground completed inLaw SchoolDedicated school building.1969The 69-year-old building, which was completedProfessional graduate schoolIt was renovated in line with the opening of the Graduate School of Law (Graduate School of Law), and includes a lecture room, a practice room, a courtroom classroom, a library, a graduate student laboratory (self-study room), and a lounge..
- New Ichiguchizaka School Building
Acquired a building adjacent to the south side of the law school building2006A school building with 6 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground.graduate SchoolGraduate School of Regional Policy DesignAnd professional graduate schoolGraduate School of Innovation ManagementIt is used as a school building of (Graduate School of Business).
- Kudankita school building
A school building with 8 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground, which is adjacent to the south side of the law school building and the east side of the new Ichiguchizaka school building.2018In the building acquired in, On the 1th floor2020There is a HOSEI Museum (Hosei University Museum) that opened in.
- Ichiguchizaka school building
2014A 9-story school building completed in Japan.Yasukuni DoriIt is built on a corner lot facing both the and Ichiguchizaka, and houses laboratories and secretariats.The base color is earth color so as to harmonize with the surrounding green..
- Kudan School Building / Kudan School Building Annex
A school building with 10 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground facing Yasukuni Dori and the school building behind it.In the Kudan school building, which is a corporate facility,Hosei University PressEtc. are entered.In addition, there is an International Institute of Japanese Studies in the annex..
- Cafeteria Tsudohi
A large dining room on the 3rd floor of Fujimi Gate.It has 502 seats and is operated by Repast Co., Ltd.It is divided into the outer moat side, the courtyard side, and the terrace seats, and you can eat while looking at the view of the outer moat and the courtyard.We offer daily lunch plates, original menus, various noodles, etc..
- Forest garden
Boissonade TowerA cafeteria-style dining room on the first basement floor.The number of seats is about 1, and the operation isUniversity student co-op..Although it is on the first basement floor, it has a semi-underground structure, so you can eat while gazing at the view of Sotobori Park.We offer more than 1 items every day, and there is also a buffet corner, so you can choose from many menus...There are set meals, plates, and seasonal menus, and a monthly theme fair is held..
- Fujimizaka dining room
A cafeteria-style dining room on the first basement floor of the Fujimizaka school building.It has 1 seats and is operated by the University Co-op.Since it has a semi-underground structure like the forest garden, you can eat while looking at the courtyard of the Fujimizaka school building.You can use any combination of main dishes, side dishes, staple foods, soups, rice bowls, curries, noodles, etc..
- Staff club
Lounge on the 25th floor of Boissonade Tower.Marunouchi~ShinbashiYou can eat while looking out toward the area.In addition to the lunch business on class days, we also hold parties and social gatherings for graduates and faculty members..
- Ichigaya Tamachi school building cafeteria
A cafeteria on the first basement floor of the Ichigaya Tamachi school building.It has 1 seats and is operated by the University Co-op.Lunch boxes are sold only during lunch hours during class.
- Orange Cafe
A snack bar (cafe) on the 1st floor of Fujimi Gate.It offers light meals such as hot dogs and pancakes, and drinks such as coffee.
- Rainbow terrace
A snack bar on the 2nd floor of Boissonade Tower.Due to the withdrawal of the contractor, it will be suspended in 2018.They offered light meals and drinks such as curry, sandwiches and french fries.
- Satsumi Hall
Read as "Sata" hall.A large hall with a capacity of 6 people on the 7th and 870th floors of the Sotobori school building.It accommodates movable seats and can also be used as an arena.It is used for lectures and concerts, but sometimes classes are held.The name is one of the foundersMasakuni SattaDerived from.
- ス カ ホ ー ル
A multi-purpose hall on the 26th floor of Boissonade Tower.Equipped with simultaneous interpretation system and AV system, In addition to international conferences, it is used for various symposiums and parties.Located about 120m above the ground, you can see the direction from Marunouchi to Ueno.
- Orange hall
A multipurpose hall on the 2nd basement floor of Fujimi Gate.The name was decided by an open call for participants on campus, and was named after the school color orange...With the donation of the Hosei University Supporters Association, a fully mobile bleachers have been introduced, which are usually stored in warehouses, but can be freely laid out according to the event format...It also has audio equipment and AV equipment, so it can be used as a place for various presentations as well as practice for circles and club activities..
- Stella beer hall
A medium hall with a capacity of 1 people on the 2st and 244nd basement floors of the Fujimizaka school building.The name was decided by open recruitment within the university. For "Stellavia"LatinThe meaning of "stella = star" and "via = road" is included.It is usually used for concerts, practice, and plays in music circles.
Fujimi Sakamon. The school gate on the Fujimisaka school building side, the general gymnasium on the left and the gym on the rightTokyo Communication HospitalThere is.
From near Ichigaya StationSotobori(Niimitsuki moat) Looking in the direction.The headquarters campus is located in the central area.The central tower is the Boissonade Tower, and the left is the Sotobori school building.
Postal Code194-0298 TokyoMachida-shiAiharamachi 4342
- JR Yokohama LineAihara StationからKanagawa Central TransportationAbout 20 minutes by bridge 25, bridge 19, hara 25, hara 15
- Keio Takao LineMejirodai StationからKeio Electric Railway Bus, Keio Bus South Me 06, Me 07 Express, West 56, West 57, 96, about 15 minutes
- JR center laneNishi Hachioji StationからKeio Electric Railway Bus, Approximately 56 minutes on Keio Bus South West 57, West 96, 22
- Faculty of installation
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Sociology
- Faculty of Contemporary Welfare
- Faculty of Sport and Health
1st-4th year of each faculty. otherOhara Institute of Social Affairs, Hosei UniversityPut.
- The area is about 80 m2.. The site is designed to be divided into a headquarters / library area, each faculty building area, and a physical education facility area.Machida-shiAt the western endKanagawaSagamihara CityとHachioji CityIt is located on the border with1980 era~1990 eraSimilarly, campuses of other sizes that have expanded into the suburbs of Tokyo are scattered around.
- The premises are so large that it takes more than 20 minutes to walk from one end of the premises to the other, so two buses are patrolling during class hours. Also, during the morning rush hour, some fixed-route buses run to the roundabout in front of the gymnasium.
- A vast campus was created with the intention of moving the university headquarters from the originally cramped Ichigaya campus, but due to opposition from some faculties, only the Faculty of Sociology and the Faculty of Economics, which were in favor of the relocation of the headquarters, were relocated. There is a history. Then in collegeReturn to the city centerThe concept of relocating the headquarters has disappeared due to the strengthening of the trend, but the buildings such as the general building and the library have been made large in anticipation of the relocation of the university headquarters..
- Adjacent to Aiharamachi, where it is locatedHachioji City,Sagamihara CityWe frequently hold various events and activities such as, and actively engage in a wide range of exchanges with the area around the campus, such as incorporating the Tama campus into sports instruction events by athletic clubs and kindergarten excursion courses as well as in university classes. Is going. At the school festival on the Tama campus, there are many scenes of interaction with local residents, which are rarely seen on the Ichigaya campus.
- Headquarters / library area
- The central area of the Tama campus. Building No. 1 (general building) that houses a middle-rise career center, co-op purchasing, dining room, etc., Building No. 1600 (large classroom A building) with a multipurpose hall that can accommodate 2 people, and a circular lawn plaza, and Building No. 3 (library) that houses a library and research institute.・ It consists of the laboratory building).
- Faculty of Sociology Area
- An area consisting of high-rise building No. 4 (Faculty of Sociology Building A), Building No. 5 (Faculty of Sociology Building B), and Building No. 6 (Cafeteria Building A).
- Faculty of Contemporary Welfare Area
- The newest area on the Tama campus completed in 2000. Only Building 17 (Faculty of Contemporary Welfare Building) is designed to be completely barrier-free, and there are many facilities related to clinical psychology.
- Faculty of Economics Area
- An area beyond the Hosei V Bridge, which is a pedestrian bridge that straddles Hosei Street. The low-rise building consists of Building 8 (Faculty of Economics Building A), Building 9 (Faculty of Economics Building B), Building 10 (Faculty of Economics Building C), and Building 11 (Dining Room B), and each school building is arranged in a U shape. There is. There is a "Hosei University Faculty of Economics" bus stop along the campus road that runs beside the area, and in the morning some fixed-route buses run to "Hosei University Gymnasium" via this bus stop.
- Physical education facility area
- Type 3 certified athletics stadium, various arenas, indoor heated 50m pool (certified pool of world competition standards), general gymnasium (building 14), gymnasium (building 15), artificial turf hockey field, rugby field , Baseball field, tennis courts, and training camp facilities. There is a "Hosei University Gymnasium" bus stop at the rotary in front of the general gymnasium, and some fixed-route buses run to this bus stop in the morning.
- Faculty of Sport and Health Area
- The area beyond the Hosei tunnel next to EGG DOME. It is about 1km away from the headquarters / library area. Until 2008, some classes in the Faculty of Engineering were held about three days a week as the Faculty of Engineering Building, but it was rebuilt with the establishment of the Faculty of Sport and Health in 3. There is a state-of-the-art fitness studio, body composition laboratory, and a school lunch system that can only be used by undergraduate sports and health students.
- Shiroyama area
- EGG DOME (Building 16)
- Located near the entrance to the Tama campus,1999A multipurpose shared facility with 5 floors above ground and 2 floors below ground, which was completed in Japan. The first floor is a bus terminalKeio Bus-Kanagawa Central Transportation"Hosei University" bus stop is set up. There are BOX (club room) for circles, Tama student center, lounge, EGG DOME hall, dining room, ATM, etc., and it is a base for circle activities.
- Centennial Memorial Hall (Building No. 13)
- A building located opposite the Faculty of Economics area across the campus road. It has conference rooms, lounges, accommodation facilities, etc., and is mainly used for accommodation training / practice on campus and entertainment for guests.
- Hosei V Bridge
- It is an overpass that connects the pedestrian deck that connects the headquarters area and the Faculty of Sociology area and the Faculty of Economics area, and Hosei-dori runs below. Completed in March 1997. It is a prestressed concrete cable-stayed bridge with a bridge length of 3 m and an effective width of 109 m, and has a structure with an herb-type cable and a V-type main tower. The name was decided by open call for participants, and it was named after the letter "V" in the shape of the pillars that support the bridge and the English word "Victory". It is also the best viewing spot for the fireworks that decorate the end of the school festival.
- Hosei tunnel
- A roadway tunnel connecting the area around EGG DOME and the Faculty of Sport and Health area.
- Hosei Ohashi
- Read "Hosei Ohashi". An overpass connecting the back of the Faculty of Economics area and the back of the headquarters area. It is a bridge that has been installed in parallel with the Hosei V Bridge, and has existed since the opening of the Tama Campus.
- Building No. 1 dining room (general building dining room)
- A cafeteria located on the first basement floor of the general building (Building No. 1). It has 1 seats and is operated by Shin Tokyo Shokudo. It has a cafeteria style, and the select lunch where you can choose several kinds of side dishes you like is popular.
- Building No. 9 dining room
- Located on the 9st basement floor of Building 1 in the Faculty of Economics area. The number of seats is 150. Offers a large number of set menus.
- Building No. 11 dining room
- Located on the 11st basement floor of Building 1 (Dining Room B) in the Faculty of Economics area. The number of seats is 664 (of which 95 are terrace seats).
- Building No. 11 Cafe / Food Shop
- Located on the 11st basement floor of Building 1 (Dining Room B) in the Faculty of Economics area. The number of seats is 70. We serve light meals such as rice balls and sandwiches.
- Building No. 6 dining room (Faculty of Sociology dining room)
- A cafeteria located on the 6nd floor of Building No. 2 (Dining Room A) in the Faculty of Sociology area. The number of seats is 709 (including 60 terrace seats), which is the largest dining room on the Tama campus and has a large number of menus.
- Building No. 14 dining room (gymnasium dining room)
- A cafeteria located on the 1st floor of the general gymnasium. The number of seats is 186. The menu consists mainly of set meals, and tends to be relatively cheap and large in quantity for students belonging to the athletic club.
- Gymnasium cafe
- A cafeteria located on the 1st floor of the general gymnasium. Adjacent to the gymnasium area bus rotary. The number of seats is 63 (including 15 terrace seats). We mainly serve light meals.
- Building No. 16 cafeteria (Eggdome Slow World store)
- Building No. 16 (EGG DOME) A cafeteria located on the 2nd floor. The number of seats is 108. It is operated by the University Co-op until 2010, and from 2011 by the NPO Yamaboshi's continuous employment type B support office "Satoyama Kobo Kurasawa". We serve light meals such as rice bowls and several types of curry, and alcoholic beverages are also served after 18:XNUMX.
- Building No. 17 Lounge (Faculty of Contemporary Welfare Building Lounge)
- A cafeteria located on the 1st floor of the Faculty of Contemporary Welfare Building. The number of seats is 200. We serve light meals such as pasta, and we also handle freshly baked bread.
- Building No. 18 cafeteria (Faculty of Sport and Health cafeteria)
- A cafeteria located in the 18th building area. It is a school lunch-style cafeteria, and students of the Faculty of Sport and Health will be provided with a free set meal by posting their student ID. Students from other faculties can also eat the same menu if they pay the prescribed fee.
- Building No. 2 (Large Classroom Building A) Large Hall
- The largest hall of Hosei University with a capacity of 1600 people. It is also used in concerts by orchestras such as the Tama Campus Concert, and in various lectures and contests in the surrounding area. In addition, there is a circular lawn plaza on the roof of this school building, but it is planted in the part corresponding to the upper part of the audience seats so that the sound does not echo around.
- In addition to this, there are many large classrooms on the Tama campus, each of which is used for lectures.
Postal Code184-8584 TokyoKoganei-shi3-7-2 Kajinocho
- JR center laneHigashi Koganei Station15 minutes walk from
- Higashi Koganei StationからKeio BusEast 01, Take 02,CoCo Bus Northeast Circulation SystemAbout 5 minutes
- Faculty of installation
- Faculty of Information Science
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Life Science
- Faculty of Engineering (Recruitment suspended)
1st-4th year of each faculty
- Koganei ParkIs relatively close, about 100m northTamagawa waterIs flowing. In the surrounding areaResidential areaIs spreading.
- The site where almost all the school buildings are located is called "Kajinocho school building" and is about 700m away.Koganei-shiAt 3-11 Midoricho, there is the "Midoricho School Building" where the Micro / Nano Technology Research Institute, soccer field, and tennis courts spread.
- 2007Redevelopment work began in February, and the club room building was completed in September 2, the east building in September 2007, and the north building / administration building in March 9. In the future, the existing school buildings such as the research and experiment building will be removed and the courtyard will be improved.
- North Building
- West Building
- South Building (Library)
- East hall
- Administration Building
- Common experiment preparation room building
- Information Media Education and Research Center
- Waterworks laboratory
- Thermal Engineering / High Pressure Experiment Building
- Ion Beam Engineering Laboratory
- Club room
- Micro / Nanotechnology Research Center
- Soccer field
- Tennis court
- Co-op Koganei dining room
- Located on the 1st basement floor of the East Building. The number of seats is 521, and it is operated by the University Co-op. The menu is offered by using both the cafeteria method and the buffet method.
- Former Suehiro dining room
- A cafeteria with 3 seats located on the 235rd floor of the administration building.
In addition to the campus, there are the following ancillary facilities. Seminar houses and physical education facilities occupy.
- Kousaka Itsuro Memorial International House
- Ishioka General Physical Education Facility
- IbarakiIshiokaVast site inA group of sports facilities that are proud of. This facility used to beHosei University Third Junior and Senior High SchoolIt is located in the place where (closed in 1955), and has tennis courts, baseball fields, soccer fields, rugby fields, gymnasiums, dojos, etc. There is also an accommodation facility "Sports House 200, 96" that can accommodate 98 people at all times. It is used not only for training camps for club activities, but also for training camps for circles and physical education events for undergraduate departments.
- Fuji Seminar House
- Hakuba Sanso
- NaganoHakuba-muraA three-story welfare facility in. It is also used for seminars and club training camps, but it can also be used by parents of faculty members, graduates, active law college students, and their companions. Total floor area about 3m2, Up to 42 people can stay at one time. The exterior is designed with the Hosei University emblem as a motif. The facility will be closed on February 2017, 2 due to the decision to use it as a student dormitory for Hakuba High School..
- Kawasaki General Ground
- KanagawaKawasaki CityNakaharaA complex physical education facility in.JRNambu Line-Yokosuka Line-Tokyu Toyoko Line-Tokyu Meguro LineMusashikosugi StationAbout 10 minutes on foot fromHosei University Second Junior and Senior High SchoolIt is annexed to. It has a baseball field, hockey field, athletic field, archery field, soccer field, indoor baseball practice field, handball field, sumo field, judo field, kendo field, tennis court, etc. In addition, physical education intensive lectures (only for remote residents and applicants) may be held here during the long summer vacation.
Club activities / circle activities
As of 2009, there are a total of 37 club activities belonging to the athletic club. As mentioned in the "Sports" section below, many departments have achieved good results in competitions. In addition, there are 14 club activities belonging to the second athletic club and a cheering party consisting of a leader club, a cheerleading club, and a brass band club.
In the circle activity, there are 174 university registered circles (official circles), There are innumerable circles including non-official. Some groups work independently on each of the three campuses, some circles work across campuses, and many circles have achieved results such as winning tournaments.
Voluntary Hosei Festival
It has been held since the early postwar period and boasts a history of more than half a century. Organizer was trusted by all studentsVoluntary Hosei Festival Executive Committee.
The biggest feature of Hosei University school festival isIt is sponsored by students with little involvement on the university side.In that respectThis is why it bears the two letters "voluntary". However, it was not originally named "independent", and it has been around 20 to 30 years ago.Appeal the meaning of student-centeredIt was attached intentionally.
The Voluntary Hosei Festival is held on the Ichigaya and Tama campuses out of the three campuses, and although the executive committees of Ichigaya and Tama are separate organizations, there are many common points such as basic principles. In addition, at this voluntary Hosei Festival, students' drinking is also left to their independence, and based on the reflection of fatal accidents caused by drunkenness in the past, both the members of the Voluntary Hosei Festival executive committee and participants enlighten the accident prevention and patrol the campus. Is thorough. In addition, at the Hosei Festival on the Ichigaya Campus, a cheering party also participates in the security on the day, and strict monitoring is carried out.
The planning location of each organization will be decided by a strict examination by the Voluntary Hosei Festival Executive Committee. Perhaps because of this, each student is highly enthusiastic about participating in the Ichigaya campus, and on the day when the villa is pasted, the students run around the school trying to put it in a better position, and the walls of the campus are filled with villas.
The roles and atmosphere of the two school festivals, Ichigaya and Tama, are different. It has the meaning of "a place to disseminate student culture." At the school festival on the Tama campus, there are many smiling sights of local residents and families interacting with students.
The Ichigaya Campus Voluntary Hosei FestivalTokyo Six University School Festival FederationIs a member of.
- Recent period: The Ichigaya Campus is the largest school festival in Japan, with four days each year in early November and 11 hours every day from 4:8 am to 11:15 pm. The Tama Campus is held every year for two days on Saturdays and Sundays in late October.
At the Koganei Campus, the "Hosei University Planning Executive Committee" consisting of technical federations and volunteers holds the "Koganei Festival" for three days every year in early November. The basic idea itself is different from the other two campuses, and it is a bit different.
"" Consists of many volunteer studentsOpen campus staffIs in charge of operation management, guidance of visitors, and planning progress. Every spring, staff recruitment is announced, and students who have passed the document screening and interview are trusted as staff, and preparations will be made until the day in cooperation with the university side. Activities are almost as frequent as clubs and circles, such as weekly meetings. The student staff is responsible for the entire flow of planning, production, and execution other than the mock lessons, and the installation of equipment on each school building and floor, so it would be unusual for an open campus to be operated mainly by students. ..
Welcome festival for new students
Held every spring between the entrance ceremony and the start of classes.Information sessions and solicitation events such as clubs and club activities are held mainly for new students, and each group distributes villas and aims to secure new employees.The organizer is also the Voluntary Hosei Festival Executive Committee, and in cooperation with the university side, students also guide new students from the Nippon Budokan to the Ichigaya Campus, where the circle joint briefing session and entrance ceremony are held after guidance. ..
- Baseball clubIt is,Tokyo Roku University Baseball FederationIs a member of.In the Tokyo Big46 Baseball League match, Thailand won the most XNUMX times,All Japan University Baseball ChampionshipThen he won the most 8 times,Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentHas won three times and has won four consecutive league titles three times..
- The semi-rigid baseball clubTokyo Roku University Semi-rigid Baseball FederationIs a member of.He has won 47 times in the Tokyo Rokudai Semi-rigid Baseball League, 3 times in the All Japan University Semi-rigid Baseball Championship, and 3 times in the All Japan University Semi-rigid Baseball Tournament.Also in the pastProfessional baseballHas a track record of producing players.
- American football clubWon 2019 times in the Kanto University League match as of 18,Koshien bowlHe has participated 15 times and won 5 times.The nickname was "Tomahawks", but it was changed to "Orange" from 2017.
- Rugby clubThe 1thNational University ChampionshipHas won the championship. As of 2019, he has won 3 national university championships and 5 runners-up.Kanto Rugby Football AssociationBelong toKanto University Rugby League MatchFighting in.As of 2019, the league has won a maximum of 13 times.
- Soccer clubAs of 2018Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship1 runner-up,Japan National Collegiate Championship3 wins, 9 runners-up, andPrime Minister CupThen 4 wins, 5 runners-up,Kanto University Soccer League MatchHe has won 1 times in the 3st division and 5 times in the runner-up.
- Track and field club to graduatesOlympicplayer,World landThere is a medalist. Also,Hakone EkidenThen, in 1931, he won the outbound route and in 2006, he won the inbound route once (the highest overall is 3rd), and as of 2019, he has participated 79 times (4th in each university).
- The cycling club has produced many Olympic athletes and world championship athletes.,Japan National Collegiate ChampionshipHas a track record of winning 10 consecutive titles.
- The volleyball club has been away from victory since the 1997 East Japan Intercollegiate, but 28 times in the Kanto University League match.All Japan IntercollegiateHas a record of 10 wins.
- The basketball club is in the 1977 Kanto Championship, Kanto University League match,All Japan Student ChampionshipHe has achieved the triple crown of championship, and in 2007 and 2009 he also won the second place in the All Japan Student Championship.The nickname is "Orange Wizards".
- ボ ー トThe club is a strong school with top prizes in Incare. Traditional battle April 4 (Greenery Day) Participating in the green regatta. Green regatta is Hosei UniversityChuo University-Nippon Sport Science University-Tokyo University of EconomicsCompete for the overall victory in the competition between the four universitiesToda Rowing CourseIt is a tournament held every year in Japan.
- boxingThe club is a powerful company founded in 1924.All Japan Boxing Championship39 champions in total,National Athletic MeetHas produced 35 champions.
- wrestlingThe club has created many all-Japan student champions, including the world champion. In recent years, female members have also been accepted.
Student life support by the university
- Student Challenge Support System
- A system that supports extracurricular activities planned by law college students, regardless of whether they are individuals or groups. Once approved by the university's selection committee, a grant will be provided for its activities.
- Digital Content Contest
- Known as Digicon. The contest was started as a trial in 2004 and continues, and every fall, recruitment is divided into three categories: still images, videos, and interactive (various programs).
- Hosei University Sweepstakes Paper
- A system established in 1978. Undergraduate and correspondence education students can apply, and the theme can be set freely regardless of the faculty to which they belong. Excellent papers will be published in "Journal Hosei" or "Excellent Papers".
- Hosei University Peer Support Community (Hosei PSC)
- A system established to provide a place for exchange and education between students in addition to circles and seminar activities. We propose and carry out a number of extracurricular activities for students throughout the year. It was adopted in the 2007 Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology "Student Support Program for New Social Needs (Student Support GP)". Centered around student staff, it is actively engaged in seven projects: empowerment, extracurricular education programs, career support, hometown associations, support for students with disabilities, peer support, and volunteer support.
- Hosei University Volunteer Center
- Introduce volunteer activities to students, support activities, and mediate between volunteer groups inside and outside the university. Recommendations from student groups in 2006 ・ Established in April 2007, triggered by the launch of a volunteer support project within the peer support community in 2009. The activity is centered on student staff, and it is installed on each campus of Ichigaya, Koganei, and Tama.
- Tama Sports Festival
- A sports competition held once a year on the Tama campus. The event has an atmosphere similar to that of a sports festival, and the winner of each competition will be presented with a shopping voucher that can be used on the Tama campus.
- Koganei Sports Tournament
- A sports competition held once a year on the Koganei campus.
- In addition, as an extracurricular activityFreshman training camp,Children's science class,Tama Campus Dance Schooland so on.
- The entrance ceremony and graduation ceremony (degree conferral ceremony)Nippon BudokanIt is done in. Every yearKitanomaru ParkAnd the rows of cherry blossom trees in Sotobori Park decorate the Ichigaya campus.
Relationship with society
Hosei University has more than 43 people so far Many graduates are active in various fields. In addition, many professors and associate professors at Hosei University have appeared as commentators on television news programs and information programs, and have commented on articles from newspapers and publishers. The exchanges as Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League are deep, and in the sports world, many athletes, including baseball, have been produced, and many athletes have participated in the Olympic Games, including professional baseball players.
Hosei University and Sotobori
As one of the "Chiyoda studies" research in collaboration with Chiyoda Ward, there is "350 years of historical heritage, Sotobori regeneration design and maintenance strategy".
Adjacent to Ichigaya CampusSotobori ParkHosei University has a lot to do with the process of setting upHosei University and Sotobori have a deep relationship that is inseparableIs summarized in the Chiyoda Ward materials.. Also in the school song "Sotobori of the gate to collect firefliesThere is a passage. Even now, in various fields such as the above research, classes, and extracurricular activitiesSotobori-Sotobori ParkThe relationship with is continuing.
- For details of the processSotobori ParkSee item.
- According to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology's policy of changing higher education policyMandatory periodic evaluation of universities by third-party evaluation institutionsHosei University, on the other hand, precedes other private universities2003The "Hosei University Third Party Evaluation Committee" has been established in. To this evaluation committeeTokyo UniversityEmeritus professors are also participating.
- Hosei University has set up one of the leading environmental centers in Japan.Green UniversityAs a keyword,1999The Environmental Charter was enacted in March. In September of the same year, it was the first university in Japan to be a comprehensive university.ISO14001Is highly evaluated, such as acquiring.. On campus, the Energy Warming Countermeasures Subcommittee, the Resource Recycling Subcommittee, the Green Purchasing Subcommittee, and the Sustainability Education and Research Subcommittee have been set up to carry out specific activities such as separate collection of garbage and rooftop greening.
- Aiming to guarantee education, reform education, strengthen networks between graduates and current students / their parents and universities, and build cooperative / support relationships through themHosei Orange NetworkThe business has started. Specifically, Hosei Orange CAMPUS Card (University Official)credit card), Hosei Orange Community (for those involved)Social Media, Ended as of the end of December 2009), Hosei Fair, graduate database reconstruction.
- The university conducts a questionnaire survey of new students and graduates regarding university life and university facilities in general. Furthermore, for parents, we conduct a questionnaire survey on the social evaluation of the university and the requirements for the university. The results are available on the university website.
- The university budget, financial statements and business reports are always posted on the website every year. In addition, the business plan, property list, auditor audit report, etc. are also disclosed.
- It also appears in each literary work. It may be selected as a location in TV dramas. As a typical exampleNHKContinuous tv novel"ChuraTama Campus, as "Toto University where Eri Konami and Rumiko Maehara took the exam"HeartThe Ichigaya Campus Fujimizaka Campus has appeared as "Aobayama Gakuen where Ko Asakura attends"... In addition, the Ichigaya campusLight novelOriginalTelevision Animation"Prime time』, Became a model of the university that the main characters attend.
- January 2006Hosei University student activism arrestedHowever, since then, clashes between activists including students (including many other university students) and university authorities have been repeated, and a total of more than 100 people have been arrested (some of them are law university students). It was.
- Hosei University Junior and Senior High School(Mitaka City, Tokyo)
- Hosei University Daini Junior High School/High School(Nakahara Ward, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Hosei University International High School(Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture)
- H.U. Co., Ltd.
- ^ "History of Hosei University”. Hosei University. 2017/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b "Established as Japan's oldest private law school"Hosei University Faculty of Law Official Website
- ^ 37 Super Global Universities Selected by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology for Internationalization(Nikkei, September 2014, 9),XNUMX schools in "Top Global University Project"(NHK News September 2014, 9)
- ^ Hosei University Mission
- ^ Hosei University Faculty of Sociology Official Website
- ^ a b Japan's first university with correspondence education department
- ^ a b c About graduate school History and history
- ^ Public Service Human Resources Development Center
- ^ Advanced Accountant Training Center
- ^ Establishment of Global Education Center Secretariat
- ^ "International exchange that can be done on campus”. Hosei University Global Education Center. 2019/10/22Browse.
- ^ "History of Hosei University”. Hosei University. 2019/4/12Browse.
- ^ AmericanLe GendreReceived at the same time as (Resendre). →History of Japanese medals
- ^ Hosei University Historic Site "Birthplace of Hosei University" Memorial
- ^ At the ceremony to commemorate the XNUMXth anniversary of Hosei UniversityMasatada Hotta(AfterProsecutor) ・ Sozaburo Hashimoto (Ministry of Justice Law School1st gen member) ・ Kamasaburo Ohara ・Motoda NaoshiAre also honored as the founders of Tokyo School of Law. Hotta and HashimotoCriminal law(Criminal procedure code) DraftingBoissonadeEntrusted to1877Before (Meiji 10),Ministry of JusticeHe was a colleague who was compiling the Criminal Procedure Law in Japan (Criminal Bureau, Ministry of Justice, "Old Criminal Law, Criminal Law and History of the Old Criminal Procedure Law (8)", Hosoukai Magazine, Vol. 8, No. 116, p. XNUMX).
- ^ Article 22, "Rules for Attorneys", May 13, 1880
- ^ Hosei University Innovation Management Research Center, edited by Haruo Horaguchi, "Innovator of University Education, Hosei University Founder Masakuni Satta and Meiji Japan's Industrial Society," Book Studio Hayayama, 2008
- ^ "Father of modern Japanese law”. Kanagawa Bar Association. 2015/10/2Browse.
- ^ Words of His Majesty the Emperor "State Banquet for His Excellency French President and Ms. Triel Verer"(French text-English）Imperial Household Agency, June 25, 2013
- ^ Yasuo Okubo"Boisonaad-Father of Modern Japanese Law"Iwanami Shoten,Year 1977
- ^ a b "Government Bulletin" No. 1452 "Ministerial Ordinance", May 21, 1888
- ^ "Government Bulletin" No. 1563 "Notification", September 21, 1888
- ^ "Hosei University Alumni Directory" (1941)
- ^ "Unraveling documents related to the Buddha Society and Tokyo Buddha School""Hosei" December 2004
- ^ "Report of the General Assembly of the French Society" (Japan-France Association), Hitoshi Tomita "About the Buddhist Society" (Book Newspaper, November 1981, 11, November 21, 11). Furthermore, from "The Dawn of Law and Hosei University" (Hosei University University Historical Materials Committee, edited by Hosei University, published in 28), "French Society and Tokyo Buddhist School-Another Source" (Akio Yasuoka)
- ^ "Establishment of school system" "XNUMX years history of school system" Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- ^ "Government Bulletin" No. 1534 "Notification", September 21, 1888
- ^ "Government Bulletin" No. 1860 "Notification", September 22, 1889
- ^ Tatsuo Kishimoto-Taizo NamuraWords (Fumihiko Otsuki"Mitsukuri Rinsho Kinden"Maruzen, 1907, pp. 96-97)
- ^ Hiroki Morita"Ume Kenjiro" "Law School" No. 185 (1996), p. 48
- ^ Hosei University Library "Personal library / collection commentary / Lubon library'
- ^ The current Hosei University is the founding of the university.
- ^ a b History ｜ What is Alumni Association ｜ General Incorporated Association Hosei University Alumni Association
- ^ The other threeNaoto Yamazaki(First Director of the Prefectural Government, Ministry of Home Affairs),Shigenobu Hirayama(Later Geheimrat, Privy Council),Kurizuka Seigo(Later Judge of the Supreme Court).
- ^ The first chairman is Shinji Tsuji. For honorary membersFushimi Miya Sada Aiko,Tokugawa Akitake(15th ShogunYoshiki TokugawaBrother, the 11th feudal lord of the Mito clan),Tokugawa Atsuyoshi(The 12th head of the Mito-Tokugawa family),Nabeshima Naohiro(The 11th feudal lord of the Saga domain),Hachisuka Mochi(14th feudal lord of the Tokushima domain),Ota Sukemi(The 7th feudal lord of the Kakegawa feudal clan),Takaki Oki(Chairman of the Genroin, Chairman of the Privy Council),Akiyoshi Yamada(Minister of Justice), Boissonade, etc. are listed ("Unraveling documents related to the Buddha Society and Tokyo Buddha School""Hosei" December 2004).
- ^ "Hosei University Alumni Directory" (1941) p.6
- ^ The debate was held 1890 times until July 7 (Senshu University Press, Senshu University 13 Years History, Volume 1981, 607, pp. 621-XNUMX).
- ^ 6-16 Fujimicho, Kojimachi-ku. It is close to the current Ichigaya campus.
- ^ Takushoku University 2010 Years History Compilation Special Committee ed. "Takushoku University 64 Years History" Meiji ed., Takushoku University, 70, pp. XNUMX-XNUMX
- ^ About the name of "Hosei"Toyoichiro NogamiLater, "Ume-sensei was very proud of having created a political department, so the lawLawAnd politicsGovernment"I think we've done it together" ("100 Years of Hosei University <1880-1980>", p. 42).
- ^ Due to the sharp decrease in enrollment ("Hosei University 205 Year History", p. XNUMX).
- ^ a b "Hosei stadium ── Actually, the stadium for the game is temporaryHitotsubashiThe stadium was still surrounded by wheat fields around XNUMX.中 OfArai YakushiIt may be more appropriate to say that it has moved to the back, and that it has returned rather than moved, because this ground was born with the founding of the baseball club in 1936. "(Tokyo Asahi Shimbun) September 9, 9)
- ^ "Hosei has a new ground in NakanoArai YakushiAlthough I made it nearby, the construction was not completed,Kanda BridgeClose toCentral Meteorological ObservatoryThe planned site was temporarily rented and used as a temporary ground. The Kandabashi ground was a temporary ground until the completion of the Hosei Nakano baseball stadium. "(Yamato Kyushi "True Japanese Baseball History" Taisho Hen "" Baseball magazine company, 1977, p. 100)
- ^ Initially, the site is smaller than it is now, and the site will be gradually acquired and expanded (HOSEI MUSEUM Vol.24 Hosei University Ichigaya Campus Historic Site Ernest Sato's Mansion Site and Ichigaya Campus).
- ^ "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 523
- ^ "210 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 710
- ^ Student soldiers-Hosei University
- ^ "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 716
- ^ "One way to Roma (Rome) -Hyakken Uchida and the flowering of student culture-”. HOSEI ONLINE (October 2019, 10). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ HOSEI MUSEUM Vol.35 Hosei University Song Birth Episode A famous school song born after the controversy between Haruo Sato and Hidemaro Konoye | Hosei University
- ^ Matsumuro devoted himself to the development of Hosei University as president for 18 years, but it has been pointed out that there was also an adverse effect of long-term dictatorship (Hachiro Omura "Reputation of Imperial UniversitySanyudou Bookstore, 1934, pp. 192-193 and 196-201).
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 34 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ a b "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 437
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 38 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ "Tokyo Asahi Shimbun" March 1934, 1
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 40 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ a b c "Historic Sites on Hosei University Ichigaya Campus”. HOSEI ONLINE (October 2016, 5). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 43 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ Ryokichi Minobe4 people were arrested and became president of Hosei University after the warOuchi Bei(Professor, University of Tokyo)Hiromi Arisawa(Associate Professor of the University of Tokyo) was also arrested at this time ("Hosei University Centennial History", pp. 248-249), but all Hosei University officials and so-called scholarly groups such as Ouchi and Arisawa were acquitted ("Hosei University Centennial History"). 521).
- ^ Student soldiers-Hosei University
- ^ HOSEI ONLINE Embodying "Freedom and Progress" -Kiyoshi Miki and Jun Tosaka-
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, p. 1336
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, p. 1336
- ^ "History of Hosei University 538 Years" pp. 539-XNUMX
- ^ a b Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 59 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, pp. 84-87
- ^ Hosei University Centennial History, pp. 274-275
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, pp. 94-112
- ^ Hosei University Centennial History, pp. 275-276
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, pp. 112-122
- ^ "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 540
- ^ "655 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ "656 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 73 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ "658 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, pp. 194-198
- ^ President Arisawa also appealed for "human dignity, democracy, university freedom and autonomy, and independence," and 2500 faculty members and students headed for protest demonstrations ("Hosei University and 194 Years After the War", p. XNUMX).
- ^ Students centered on the Faculty of Law Autonomous Society also hold a separate rallyIkutaro Shimizu-Takaaki YoshimotoAfter listening to the lectures by both professors, I headed to the front gate of the Diet ("Hosei University and 194 Years After the War", p. XNUMX).
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 77 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ Hosei University Centennial History, pp. 296-297
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, p. 199
- ^ Hosei University Centennial History, pp. 311-312
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, p. 201
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, pp. 202-205
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, p. 243
- ^ a b c d "HOSEI MUSEUM Vol.24 Hosei University Ichigaya Campus Historic Site Ernest Sato's Mansion Site and Ichigaya Campus”. Hosei University (October 2011, 10). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ The Faculty of Letters was opposed to relocation, the Faculty of Law was opportunistic, and the Faculty of Business Administration was unable to move due to the pros and cons ("Hosei University and 253 Years After the War", p. XNUMX).
- ^ Hosei University Ohara Institute for Social Affairs Abbreviation
- ^ "Hosei UniversityyuanArrested 4 directors Tokyo District Prosecutor Kumagai GumiSuspected of fraudulent 7 million yen "(Asahi Shimbun, June 1990, 6, evening edition, page 27)
- ^ "yuanTo the directorsPrison sentenceJudgment of Hosei University Land Fraud "(Asahi Shimbun, April 1995, 4, evening edition, page 25)
- ^ Hosei University and Fifty Years After the War, pp. 295-305
- ^ Demolition work was blocked by opponents twice in 1992 and 93 (Hosei University and the Fifty Years After the War, pp. 2-1399).
- ^ "Hosei University Alumni Association Bulletin" January 2004, 1, page 1
- ^ Ohara Institute for Social Affairs 100th Anniversary Project
- ^ Hosei University Centennial History, pp. 58-59
- ^ a b "58 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ a b c Keijiro Uebayashi"Remembering our school days" "Hosei University Bulletin" (1935), Kohei Yokoyama "Hosei University 1928th Anniversary" "Hosei University XNUMXth Anniversary Lectures" (XNUMX)
- ^ Regarding the Tokyo School of Law that was relocated to this Ogawamachi school building, "Meiji Law School Twenty Years History" (1901) states, "I bought the school building myself and made it brick, and the ground is academically predominant. It is located in Kawamachi, and it is said that it will not stop the Meiji Law School from being eradicated by Kiseiken and Sho (ibid., P. 29).
- ^ "59 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ "Meiji Law School 28 Years History" p. XNUMX
- ^ "Building sales certificate"
- ^ a b "French Society Expenses, Income and Expenditure Table" (October 19th-October 10th, 20th Meiji-October 10st)
- ^ "Ogawamachi School Building Purchase Certificate" owned by Tokyo University of Science
- ^ "Kudanjo" is not an administrative place name but a common name, and the location isFujimiIt was 6-16.CurrentHouse of RepresentativesKudan Senator DormitoryIt is on the east side of the site (with a path in between).
- ^ a b "123 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ a b "HOSEI MUSEUM Vol.65 "Old school building of Aokiri" Kudan upper school building”. Hosei University (October 2013, 10). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ Uchida HyakkenAccording to the report, the Kudanjo school building at that time was called a "pig hut" by students ("Midnight First Meeting Hyakken Uchida Collection 21" Chikuma Bunko, p. 27).
- ^ a b c d "208 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ University decreeAccording to Article 7, having "equipment required for a university or funds required for this" was one of the conditions for promotion to a university ("Hosei University Eighty Years History", p. 257).
- ^ "210 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ "Official gazetteFebruary 1941, 3
- ^ a b c "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 523
- ^ "Hyakken Uchida and Hosei University”. HOSEI ONLINE (October 2014, 1). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Asahi Shimbun" January 1922, 1, "Osaka Asahi Shimbun" January 20, 1922
- ^ Repair and Administration Bureau "Taisho Great Earthquake Earthquake and Fire Damage ResearchHongyangsha, 1925, pp. 83-84
- ^ "Hosei University Eighty Year History" pp. 259/520, "Hosei University 635 Year History" pp. XNUMX
- ^ "209 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ a b "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 521
- ^ Yosuke Yamashita's maternal grandfather is the former president of Hosei University.Matsukichi Koyama.
- ^ Hosei Photo Journal April 2007, 4 "Held the first school building award event to commemorate the opening of the Faculty of Engineering and Design"
- ^ Asahi Shimbun August 1970, 8 Evening edition, page 12 "Searching for Hosei University and Keio University, human blood reaction in the basement Pursuing the relationship with the Hosei University campus incident"
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 88 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ Hosei University Centennial History, pp. 958-959
- ^ Tokyu Corporation History Compilation Secretariat, "Tokyu Corporation 50 Years History", 1973, p. 128
- ^ Alumni and professor Masakatsu Kodama struggled, and President ToyokoKeita GotoWhen I was youngMasaaki TomiiThere was also a connection with him as a student of Hosei University ("Hosei University Centennial History", p. 959).
- ^ a b "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 532
- ^ Hiroshi Oe envisioned an epoch-making building for the school building at that time, which was fitted with glass and could take in plenty of outside light, instead of "a heavy architecture like the prefecture of academia" (HOSEI MUSEUM Vol.92), "Glass-walled Graduate School" (Asahi Shimbun, February 1953, 2), "Neon Shining Graduate School" (Asahi Shimbun, July 10, 7), but the neon of "HOSEI UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL" Of the critics who saw the lettersSoichi OyaIt is said that it was ridiculed as "HOTEL UNIVERSITY" ("100 Years of Hosei University <1880-1980>", p. 133).
- ^ a b "History of Hosei University Eighty Years" p. 18
- ^ a b c University History Compilation Room (June 2012, 6). “Dr. Boissonade Bust Story”. Hosei University. 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "100 Years of Hosei University <1880-1980>" p. 136
- ^ "284 Year History of Hosei University" p. XNUMX
- ^ a b "A ramp that allows you to climb up to the 1954th floor without getting tired", Asahi Shimbun, December 12, 31
- ^ Taro Okamoto looked at the 58 building immediately after its completion and commented that it was "outstanding in terms of light rays and equipment in the university architecture I saw in the world" ("Hosei University". Newspaper, October 1958, 10).
- ^ a b "About Ichigaya Campus 55/58 building rebuilding work”(May 2013, 12). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "New Central Square will be completed next year”. Hosei University Newspaper (July 2019, 7). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ Since this abbreviation flag is usually used for supporting university sports and for university goods, the image of "Hosei flag = abbreviation flag" is strong even among Hosei students and examinees.
- ^ “Overview of Hosei University Hosei University Hosei University School Song” (Press Release), Hosei University 2010/7/8Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Musical Score Study GroupUniversity / High School / Vocational School National Famous School Songbook: With sheet musicHakushindo Bookstore, 1930, p. 47
- ^ School song / cheering song | Hosei University School Friendship Association
- ^ Ranking of the number of actual applicants in 2019(Survey data from Asahi Shimbun Publishing)
- ^ Ranking of the number of actual applicants in 2020(Survey data from Asahi Shimbun Publishing)
- ^ Top 20 universities with a large number of applicants 2017-2018(Obunsha)
- ^ Status of major private university applicants 2017-2018-2019 (Kei-Net) 2019 Admission Applicants BulletinSee (University Correspondence), etc.
- ^ Alma Mater Index: Global Executives 2013
- ^ "University Ranking 2020" (Asahi Shimbun Publishing)
- ^ "Hosei University Deviation Ranking 2021-2022 List by Faculty [Latest Data] │ University Deviation Ranking "University Deviation Institute"”(Japanese). hensachi.org. 2021/2/5Browse.
- ^ Hosei University Chronology: Hosei University
- ^ It was reorganized into the Faculty of Law (Department of Law / Political Science and Economics) on March 3, but the Department of Law was renamed to the Department of Law again on April 24, and the Department of Political Science and Economics was reorganized into the Department of Political Science (Hosei University Centennial History Chronology 4). Page "1 Year History of Hosei University").
- ^ a b c Select in the second year
- ^ You can take courses in each subject group from the first year. In addition, there are common subjects with the Department of Law and the Department of International Politics.
- ^ Hosei University Centennial Chronology, page 55 (Hosei University Centennial History)
- ^ Select in the second year, but you can also take courses in other courses.
- ^ Hosei University Newspaper Late 2009 issue According to an interview article with the Dean of the 50th anniversary of the Faculty of Business Administration.
- ^ Yanase,Uni,Calbee"Homecoming Day" and "Homecoming Day" where panel discussions were held by each president (both graduated from the Faculty of Business Administration of the University)Michael porter(Harvard University(Professor, Graduate School of Business Administration) Special Lecture ”was held at Ichigaya Campus in 200912/26It was also published in the morning edition of the Nihon Keizai Shimbun.50th Anniversary of Faculty of Business Administration See also
- ^ In many cases, the official website and pamphlets also use the alphabet notation at the beginning, and so far both the alphabet notation and the kana notation are treated as official names.
- ^ Until 2009Fukushima AirportI was doing flight training at, but it will be changed from 2010 
- ^ Hosei University Homepage Capacity / Current / Overcapacity Rate (2005-2013)
- ^ Hosei University Correspondence Education Department Homepage President's Message
- ^ Due to the course certification of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, high school geography cannot be obtained from students enrolled in 2016. After that, from 2018 students, junior high school society and high school citizens will not be able to get it.
- ^ Hosei University Library Library Overview Library Introduction
- ^ Only Ichigayakan can be used by university students who are members of the Private University Library Consortium along the Yamanote Line. Both Koganei and Tama buildings are not available.
- ^ Hosei University Alumni Association (former: Hosei University Alumni Association)
- ^ In other words, it is possible to belong to other than university, for example, graduates of Hosei University High School.
- ^ Hosei University Faculty of Law Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University Faculty of Economics Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University Faculty of Engineering Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University Faculty of Sociology Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University High School Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University Second High School Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University Girls' High School Alumni Association
- ^ Hosei University Chiyoda Studies Agreement
- ^ Until July 2014, the sub-station name was "Hosei University Mae".
- ^ Ichigaya Campus Access Map
- ^ Scheduled to be rebuilt (House of Representatives to build new nine-tiered dormitory Mainichi Shimbun December 2019, 12)
- ^ a b "Fujimi Gate". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "The name of the new school building on the Ichigaya campus has been decided as "Fujimi Gate"”(May 2015, 11). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Ouchiyama school building". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Ichigaya Campus New School Building Name has been decided as "Ouchiyama Campus"”(May 2018, 3). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Sotobori school building". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "80 years building (library)". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Ichigaya Campus Sports Facility". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Hosei University Ichigayatacho Campus". Yamashita Sekkei. 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Gnoty Souton”. Hosei University. 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "100 Years of Hosei University <1880-1980>" p. 134
- ^ "Niimitsuki school building". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Law School Building". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "New Ichiguchizaka School Building". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "2018 Business Report" Hosei University, p. 9, p. 25
- ^ "About the gradual opening of the HOSEI Museum”. HOSEI Museum (June 2020, 6). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Ichiguchizaka school building". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Kudan School Building / Kudan School Building Annex". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Ichigaya Campus Student Cafeteria". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Boissonade Tower". 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Hosei University Ichigaya Campus Fujimi Gate Orange Hall”. Kotobukisting (September 2017, 9). 2020/11/3Browse.
- ^ Hosei University Faculty of Sociology (ed.) Hosei University Faculty of Sociology 50th Anniversary October 2002, 10 pp. 11-141 "Faculty of Sociology and Tama Campus"
- ^ From Hosei University homepage on-campus store / cafeteria introduction page
- ^ 15m2(From the university homepage)
- ^ Operation of Hakuba Sanso ended on February 2017, 2
- ^ From the Hosei University website registration group publication page
- ^ However, it is also true that there are subsidies and assistance from the university, such as school festival operating expenses. The same applies to Waseda University's school festival, Waseda Festival, in that there is little involvement on the part of the university.
- ^ From Hosei University newspaper articles, school festival materials, etc.
- ^ Therefore, the participants of the school festival and the people concerned are not refusing or confronting the university headquarters, and they have a cooperative system.
- ^ "Baseball Club: Hosei University". 2020/11/8Browse.
- ^ "Cycling Club: Hosei University". 2020/11/8Browse.
- ^ Hosei University Boxing Club
- ^ Hosei University Number of students, faculty and staff, cumulative graduate data
- ^ About the regeneration of Sotobori from the student workshop 4. Sotobori and Hosei students (Chiyoda-ku homepage)
- ^ Hosei University Campus photo Sotobori Park and Hosei University
- ^ Hosei University Third Party Evaluation Committee
- ^ Aiming for Hosei University Green University
- ^ Location Guide-Chura-san-Location Guide-Kokoro Than.
- ^ The stage model is Hosei University or the animation "Golden Time" special news video released! (KAI-YOU.net)
- ^ H.U. Co., Ltd.
Wiki related project links
- Boissonade Tower
- Sotobori Park
- Fujimi - Hisayoshi Takeda(Ernest Satosecond son),Toyokei YamauchiHosei University purchases the site of their own residence
- Hosei University "Hosei University Eighty Year History" 1961
- Hosei University Centennial History Compilation Committee "Hosei University Centennial History" Hosei University, 1980
- Hosei University Centennial History Compilation Committee "100 Years of Hosei University <1880-1980>" Hosei University, 1980
- Hosei University 2004 Years Postwar History Compilation Committee "Hosei University and XNUMX Years Postwar" Hosei University, XNUMX