Article 1 Article (applicable)
These terms and conditions shall apply to any relationship between the member and the user and the use of the service between the user and the site.
The 2 Article (use registration)
The applicant for registration applies for use registration according to the method defined by this site, and when this site approves it, the use registration as a member shall be completed.
This site may not approve the application for use registration if it is judged that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and it shall not be obliged to disclose any reason for that.
(1) If claiming the false matters during use registration application
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) If the subject is either an adult guardian or a person under support or a person under assistance, and you do not obtain the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian or assistant
(4) antisocial forces, etc. (meaning gangs, gangsters, right wing groups, antisocial forces, etc.), or maintaining or operating antisocial forces through funding or other means When this site determines that there is any kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces such as cooperation or involvement in management
(5) In addition, when this site judges that use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
Members are responsible for managing the service user ID and password.
Members may not transfer or lend user IDs and passwords to third parties at any time. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and this site is logged in, it is regarded as use by the member who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 Article (Prohibited matter)
Members and users must not do the following when using this service.
(1) laws and regulations or any act in violation of the public order and morals
(2) actions with respect to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of servers or networks of this site
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
(5) Acts of slandering third parties
(6) collecting or storing personal information about other members or users
(7) Acts impersonating other members and users
(8) Posting of information directly linked to personal information such as telephone number and fax number, e-mail address and address, credit card number and expiration date
(9) In connection with the Service, any act that directly or indirectly benefits the antisocial forces
(10) Acts that infringe the copyright, intellectual property right, portrait right, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of this site, other users of this service or third parties
(11) Expressions that lead to discrimination due to overly violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, social status, etc., induce or promote suicide, self-harm, drug abuse Posting or transmitting an expression that includes other antisocial content that makes others uncomfortable
(12) Sales, advertising, advertising, solicitation, and other activities aimed at for-profit (except those permitted by this site), activities aimed at sexuality and adultery, encounters and relationships with opposite sex without acquaintance Acts for the purpose of harassment or defamation against other members or users, or acts for the purpose other than the intended purpose for which the service is scheduled
(13) Advertising such as election activity
(14) Religious activities or solicitation to religious groups
(15) Blank writing, writing judged by this site as bad taste, writing showing self-produced self-performing
(16) Other acts that this site deems inappropriate
Article 5 (Stop of provision of this service, etc.)
If the site determines that any of the following events occur, it may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the service without notifying members and users in advance.
(1) When performing maintenance inspection or update of the computer system concerning this service
(2) If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) If the computer or communication line or the like is stopped by accident
(4) In addition, when this site decides that providing this service is difficult
This site shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by members or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service for any reason.
Article 6 (use restrictions and deregistration)
This site may delete posting data without prior notice in the following cases, and may restrict the use of this service to members and users in whole or in part, or cancel registration as a member. You
(1) in violation of any of the terms of this agreement
(2) If it turns out that there are false facts in the registration items
(3) When a petition has been made to decide the commencement of procedures for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization or special liquidation
(4) If you have not used this service for more than 1 years
(5) If you do not respond to inquiries from this site or requests for other answers for more than 30 days
(6) If applicable to Article 4
(7) In addition, when this site decides that the use of this service is not appropriate
If any of the items in the preceding paragraph apply, members and users will lose timely interest in all debts to this site and must immediately reimburse all debts incurred at that time.
This site does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the member and the user by the act which this site performed based on this section.
Article 7 (guarantee of denial and disclaimer)
This site is actually or legally sensitive to this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, suitability for a specific purpose, security flaws, errors and bugs, infringement of rights etc. Does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee the absence of
This site does not take any responsibility for any damage to members and users caused by this service.
This site is not responsible for any transactions, contacts or disputes that may arise between Member and User and other Members and Users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 8 (change of service contents, etc.)
This site can change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying members and users, and is not responsible for any damage caused to members and users. .
Article 9 (Amazon Associate Program)
This site is a participant in the Amazon Associates program, an affiliate program designed to provide a way for sites to earn referral fees by promoting and linking Amazon.com.
Article 10 (change of the Terms of Service)
The Site may change the Terms at any time without notifying members and users if the Site deems it necessary.
Article 11 (notification or contact)
Notifications or communications between members and users and this site shall be made in accordance with the method defined by this site.
Article 12 (prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
Members and users can not transfer or collateralize the contractual status or rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of this site.
The 13 Article (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
Japanese law will be the governing law in interpreting these terms.
If there is a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the place of operation of this site will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.