Visiting a candy store in Inagaki XNUMX Yamagata City, Yamagata Prefecture "Hajimeya" A strict but gentle specialty auntie's shop
If you write the contents roughly
These days, children use words that are close to the standard language, so sometimes they don't understand when they speak with the Yamagata dialect.
Atsushi Miyanaga, the owner of "Dagashiya Inagaki" who traveled to about 250 candy stores nationwide, said, "The old-fashioned candy store remains in the future ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In Yamagata prefecture, there is no dialect called "Yamagata dialect" that is common throughout the prefecture.Kitaou dialectBelongs toShonai dialect(Shonai region)When,Minami Ou dialectIt is divided into inland dialects that belong to.Furthermore, the inland dialect isMogami region OfShinjo dialect,Murayama region OfMurayama dialect,Okitama district OfOkitamabenIt is divided into.It should be noted thatYamagataSoKasumi Town BenA unique dialect called was used in the past.
- Shonai dialect (Northern Tohoku dialect)
- Inland dialect (Southern Tohoku dialect)
Most of the Shonai region and the Mogami region (Mogami Town-Funagata(Excluding), Kitaokuu style accent in Oguni Town (outer ring)Tokyo accentMurayama region and Okitama regionNo accent(Collapse accent).Four kanaThere is no distinction between the two and the two are integrated into the or one.In the middle and the end of the word, the ga line phoneme (voiced sound element), the ka line (voiced sound) consonant becomes voiced [ɡ], and the genuine ga line consonant (voiced sound) / ɡ / becomes nasal sound [ŋ] Is pronounced, and the distinction of turbidity will be maintained.In the inland dialect, "be" and "be" are used for will and solicitation, but in the Shonai dialect, there is no "be" that is widely used in the Tohoku dialect, and they are called "shogo" and "kigiro".
Example: Each dialect that means "yes"
- Murayama dialect "Dazu" "Dabeta" "Dazunya"
- Shinjo dialect "Daju" "Danya"
- Yonezawa dialect "Dasso" "Dagode"
- Shonai Ben "Dano"
Person who uses Yamagata dialect
- Daniel Curl(Yamagata dialect researcher)
- Sato Yui
- Narumi Aki
- Team Rocket (comedy combination)
- Saya Asakura(singer)
Works related to Yamagata dialect, etc.
- Tonight is a night(NHK Yamagata Broadcasting Station）
- Swing girls(Japanese film) The location was mainly in the Okitama region of Yamagata prefecture.
- 47 prefecture dogs - Voice actor variety SAY!YOU!SAY!ME!A short animation aired in.Dogs with the motif of local specialties will appear.Yamagata Prefecture has appeared as a Yamagata dog with a cherry peach motif, and says "Danyaa".The voice actor is from Yamagata prefectureEndo AyaIs in charge.
- Hirayama TeruoOther edition "Japanese Language Series 6 Yamagata Prefecture Language" Meiji Shoin, 1997