Prince Hotel, some hotels and ski resorts are temporarily closed Shimoda, Naeba, etc.
If you write the contents roughly
The Prince Karuizawa will be consolidated into the Karuizawa Prince Hotel, and Hakone Sengokuhara Prince Hotel and Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel will be consolidated into The Prince Hakone Ashinoko.
Prince Hotels will visit some hotels and ski resorts based on the state of emergency issued in 11 prefectures and demand trends. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel
Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel (Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel,Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel) IsKanagawaAshigarashimoHakone town59 guest rooms located inPrince HotelGroup ofResort hotelFacility.Hakone KomagatakeLocated at an altitude of 935m on the hillside, it is located at the highest point in Hakone XNUMX hot springs, and because there is an adjacent golf course, the sky is full of stars at night when the weather is good, such as the movement of clouds during the day Can also be enjoyed..Formerly known as Hakone Yunohana Onsen Hotel.
The buildingYoshiro IkeharaCompleted by the design of.Fuji Hakone Izu National ParkLocated in a special area of, "Prince Grand Resort Hakone" advocated by Prince Hotels & ResortsIt is one of the facilities that make up.1890(MeijiA hot spring that uses natural springs from around 23)sourceIt is said.There is an outdoor parking lot for 42 passenger cars and 5 buses.There is a free shuttle bus for guests from the west exit of Odawara Station, but it is a scheduled departure system with advance reservations.Bathhouses for guests and day-trippersHakone XNUMX hot waterOne of the sources is "Yunohanazawa Onsen".
- 59 guest rooms
- 1 restaurant, 1 cafe, 1 bar
- 3 banquet halls
- Hot springs, shops,karaoke,Table tennisCorner, tennis court, golf course (rape country club)
- 1950 11/1 Yunohana Hotel opened.
- 1972 7/1 Operation of Yunohana HotelSeibu Real EstateTransferred to.
- 1990 6/12 Opened as Hakone Yunohana Onsen Hotel.
- 2015 1/8 The entire building was renewed over 3 months.
- April 2015, 4 Renamed to Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel.
Directions and Parking
- Electric train
- Odawara StationAbout 40 minutes by car or taxi
- Hakone Yumoto StationAbout 25 minutes by car or taxi
- Odakyu Electric Railway / Odakyu Odawara Line
- Hakone Tozan Railway / Railway Line
- Mishima StationAbout 55 minutes by car or taxi
- JR East / Tokaido Shinkansen
- Tomei Expressway
- Shuttle bus exclusively for guests from the west exit of Odawara Station (advance reservation required, scheduled departure system)
- From Odawara Station East Exit Platform 5Izu Hakone BusWith the system number "Z","U","P, One ofHakone Tozan BusSystem number "ZFrom the East Exit No. 3 bus stop, take about 40 minutes in normal times and get off at the "Ashinoyu" bus stop.Hotel by shuttle wagon (contact the hotel).
- From Hakone Yumoto Station Platform 2Hakone Tozan BusSystem number "HTake the Hakone-machi line and get off at the "Ashinoyu" bus stop for about 30 minutes in normal times.Hotel by shuttle wagon (contact the hotel).
- Gotemba StationFrom Hakone Tozan Bus System Number "GOn the Gotemba LineGora StationTake the bus from Gora Station to Hakone Tozan Bus System No.YChange to the Gora line and get off at the "Ashi no Yu" bus stop.Hotel by shuttle wagon (contact the hotel).
- Lake Ashinoko,Hakone hot spring
- Hakone En（Hakone Garden）,Lake Ashi Pleasure Boat,Hakone Tabidasuke（Hakone journey help ticket）,Hakone free pass
- Hakone Komagatake Ropeway(Discontinued in 2005:Komagatake Cable Car）
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko,Hakone Sengokuhara Prince Hotel
- Onshi Hakone Park,Hakone Geo Park, Ajigaike Benzaiten (Hakone Seven Lucky Gods Tour), Yunohana Shrine
- Hakone Mountain War,Hakone land
- ^ Ashinoko Onsen Ryokan Association HP Ashinoyu Oshiba Area Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel
- ^ Ministry of the Environment HP Ministry of the Environment> Japan National Park> Fuji Hakone Izu National Park> Access / Facilities> Fuji Hakone Izu National Park
- ^ Odawara Hakone Keizai Shimbun HP Prince Grand Resort Hakone Renovated & Renamed-Aiming to Strengthen Area Expansion 2015.01.05
- ^ Hakone Navi Yunohanazawa Onsen You can also see Sagami Bay [Hakone 2018.03.14 hot springs] XNUMX
- ^ Seibu Group Historical Documents Yunohana Onsen Hotel (Yunohana Hotel) Yunohana Hotel
- ^ Hakone Hot Spring Official Guide HP Hakone 120 "Hakone Seven Lucky Gods Tour" Information Special