Maybe that string! ??When I saw a woman in a hot spring, I changed my mind!
If you write the contents roughly
Some of the sites I researched showed ideas such as using tampons and menstrual cups to prevent menstrual blood from bleeding as a manner, and there was nothing negative.
I'm curious, but it's hard for others to hear about "manner problems during menstruation."The woman in this story is menstruating at first ... → Continue reading
The Baby Calendar provides daily information on topics related to pregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, childrearing, infertility, and information useful for daily life that supports pregnant women, pregnant women, mothers raising children, and dads. I will. It is full of information taught by professionals in the fields of pregnancy, childbirth and childcare, such as registered dietitians and midwives.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Menstruation cupWhat is a menstrual cup?napkin,tamponTo replaceSanitary items.Menstrual cupAlso known as.In English it is called the Menstrual cup.Menstrual cups have been introduced to Japan in recent decades, but mainlyAmerica,UK,カナダSuch asEnglish-speaking countriesで製造-SaleHas been done.bellIn the shape of, Just like tamponsvaginaPut in and use.Natural rubber(rubber)Natural resins such as and for medical usesiliconeMade of synthetic resin material such as..Most of them are reusable and can be used for more than 10 years.
It already existed in the United States in the 1930s, but at that time the material was hard and not very popular.It began to spread in the 1950s when soft materials such as rubber began to be used, and it began to be manufactured and sold mainly in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Finland, etc., and now it is used by women all over the world, mainly in Europe and the United States. It came to be used.市場に出回るようになったのはWhat came to the market1987年で, The Keeper came out in the 80's and Mooncup came out in the 90's.
- Clean your fingers before insertion.
- Sit in the bathroom or take a squat position and exhale to relax your lower body.
- Hold the cup so that the stem (tail part) faces downward, and fold and deform it so that the cup can be easily inserted into the vagina.Bend the rim of the cup inward with your index finger.Hold the facing rim with your other hand and pull out your first index finger.
- Hold the cup firmly and gently open your labia with your other hand.
- Insert slightly horizontally from the vaginal opening toward the coccyx (the bottom bone of the spine).Install the cup lower than the tampon.
- Push up vertically and insert until the stem is hidden in the vaginal opening.
- Make sure the cup is in the correct position and the folds are firmly open inside.Pinch and rotate the bottom part, pull the stem lightly and make sure it is fully open.If the cup is not open, it may cause menstrual blood leakage and foreign body sensation, so be careful.
Position of menstrual cup Position of tampon
- Clean your fingers before removing the cup
- Touch the bottom of the cup with your thumb and index finger along the stem, and pinch the bottom to bleed air and release the contact with the vaginal wall.
- Take out the cup and drain the menstrual blood accumulated in the cup to the toilet or drain.
- Wash with mild soap and use again.
- napkin,tamponCan be used for a longer time (up to 12 hours).
- Free from stuffiness, rashes and itchiness caused by napkins.
- tamponlike,Toxic shock syndromeLess likely to cause (TSS).
- Generated from paper napkins and tamponsDioxinThere is almost no risk of getting or other toxic substances into the body.
- Since it can be used for a long period of time, it is possible to prevent waste of resources and not cause destruction of the natural environment due to the large amount of paper used.
- The unit price is 1 to 3000 yen per piece, which is more expensive than paper napkins, but the amount of money it costs as a result of long-term use is small.
- Cloth napkinUnlike, it doesn't take long to clean.
- Since menstrual blood accumulates in the cup with almost no contact with the outside air, there is almost no "odor".Oral sex during menstruation can be done without worrying about blood and odor.
- When washing the cup, you can accurately judge the amount and condition of your blood and cage, which is useful for health management.
- Since it collects blood instead of absorbing it, it does not dry the inside of the vagina like a tampon and does not interfere with the self-cleaning action of the vagina.
- Luggage is not bulky when traveling.
- Cheap and low-quality menstrual cups can be harmful to your health, such as dye oozing out, so buy one that is approved by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law (FDA in the US, medical device manufacturing and sales notification in Japan, etc.) Better.
- Leakage may occur if the cup is not fully opened in the vagina.
- It can be difficult to insert and remove at first, but it often gets used to it as it is used several times.If it cannot be taken out, it must be taken out by a gynecologist.
- From around 2015, it will be possible to purchase online such as Amazon in Japan, and it will be sold at drug stores from 2019, but the number is small. (TABI LABO 2020.1.11 Articlereference)
- When used in a public toilet when going out, it is often difficult to wash the cup because there is often no hand wash sink in the private room.
- Since it needs to be washed, it is difficult to use in an environment where it is difficult to secure clean water (in the event of a disaster, mountain climbing, etc.).
Items 5 and 6 can be dealt with to some extent by wiping the cup with a clean cotton cloth, wet tissue, or baby wipe.
- ^ a b c d e Yuji Taketani, "The Story of Menstruation: History, Behavior, and Mechanisms," Volume 2154 (First Edition) Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, March 2012, 3, p. 25.ISBN 978-4-12-102154-0. NCID BB08702181.
- ^ "Launched Japan's first domestic menstrual cup "ROSE CUP" in a rosy color with more freedom during the menstrual period". Sanspo.com (September 2017, 7). 2019/2/26Browse.