Odakyu Hotel Century Southern Tower sells "World Tour Plate" First in England
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, size 12 "rich Basque cheese cake with Welsh cheese" will be sold as a take-out product.
Odakyu Hotel Century Southern Tower has started offering "World Tour Plate".The first theme is Igi ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Basque cheese cake
Basque cheese cakeOrBasque cheesecakeIs a rich flavor with a black charcoal on the outsideCheesecake.スペイン OfSan SebastianBaked cheesecake based on the recipe of the restaurant La Viña, which is not available in the Basque region under the name "Basque cheesecake". In Japan, it has been known as Basque cheese cake since around 2018.
Baked cheese cakeIt is a kind ofキ ャ ラ メ ルThe inside is characterized by being soft while being covered with.Cream cheese,egg,sugar,Wheat flour,Fresh creamWell mixovenBake, then refrigerate.. However, some recipes do not use flour.. It has a rich cheese flavor,WineSometimes eat together with.. Although it is a baked cheesecake because it is baked, it has a mouthfeel that melts and melts inside, ``It is neither baked nor rare texture.It is said that.Black tea,coffee,Wine,cognac,whiskyMay be eaten with.
Basque CountryDoes not have a cake known in the local language as "Basque cheesecake" or "Basque cheesecake".スペインNorth,Guipuzcoa Province OfSan SebastianIt is inRestaurantThe outside is baked black at La VinaCheesecakeIs called "Basque cheesecake" in Japanese..At La Vina, two large pieces are placed on a plate and served... La Vina has published how to make this cake and is well known locally.. Locally as "tarta de queso", which simply means "cheesecake"BarAre often offered at restaurants such as.
Introduction to Japanese confectionery stores
2016 in Japan,Plan・Do・See Co., Ltd.It started to be offered as "Basque cheesecake" at a restaurant operated by. The company's pastry chef was developed to reproduce the cheesecake that he ate in San Sebastian in the Basque Country in Spain in Japan... Even now,Plan・Do・See Co., Ltd.It is offered at each restaurant of the restaurant and has become a signboard menu.. Online sales will be held for a limited time in 2020. It became popular enough to sell out in a few minutes.
2018 year 7 month,TokyoMinato-kuThe Basque cheesecake specialty store, Gustà, opened and the cake using the La Vina style recipe became known as Basque cheesecake... With the opening of a specialty store, Basque cheese cake has gained attention in Japan.. OtherKoto WardThe cake shops that serve Basque cheesecake, such as the Kaorine confectionery shop in Japan, were featured in the media.
Spread as convenience sweets
2019 years,convenience store OfLawsonHas decided to market Basque cheese cake as a convenience sweet by its own development.. From early February to mid FebruaryGunmaIt was sold on a trial basis in Japan and was well received by female customers... On March 2019, 3, we started selling Basque cheese cake nationwide under the abbreviation ``Bastie'' and sold 26 million pieces in 3 days.. In developing, "a product that is a bit different from the classic products such as rare cheese and baked cheeseWas aimed at. This was the fastest-selling confectionery at Lawson's convenience sweets until then, the premium.Roll cakeIt became a big hit product.. It gained popularity mainly among women, and sold 2 million pieces in the first two months of sales... In August 2019, we also launched "Premium Bastie" with fresh cream added... By September 2019, sales were 9 million, by the beginning of December it was 2600 million, and by the end of December it was 12 million... In 2019ChristmasIn season, we changed recipe to improve shelf life to reduce food loss.
Lawson's sales of sweets were favorable as of November 2019, 11, with ``about 15% increase from the same period last yearIt was decided to do. One of the reasons for Lawson's profit increase in the March-August period of 2019 is believed to be this Basque cheesecake hit.. Lawson developer, Hitomi Tojo, is alreadyWestern confectioneryIt was analyzed that the timing of the Basque cheese cake, which had begun to be popular in stores, was quickly released at convenience stores... The development of Basque cheese cake is Lawson's "strategy to differentiate with products not found in other companies"Is evaluated as a typical example.
Other companies have started selling Basque cheesecake after the Lawson hit..Seven-ElevenBegan selling Basque cheesecake half a year later than Lawson.It was described as a follow-up to show that.FamilyMartAlso launched Basque cheesecake as a limited product in Minamikyushu.
It has been pointed out that the Basque cheesecake hit was a catalyst for boosting the retail Western confectionery market including convenience stores..Hotel New Otani Makuhari OfbuffetBasque cheese cake comes into the lineup of,Sake OfBrewer Fermented food OfSweet SakeBasque cheese cake is now available at various stores[Annotation 1].. As a result of this fashion, new cheese-based confectionery has come into circulation..
- ^ Nishinomiya Sake Promotion Liaison Committee from August to September 2019 (Hyogo PrefectureNishinomiyaThe sake brewery and the city (of which are members) held a publicity event with a popular vote of confectionery using sake, and the 4 sake breweries exhibited at the antenna shops. A sake brewery in Kurakake-cho exhibits a cheesecake with koji amazake in cooperation with a Western confectionery store..
- ^ a b c d e f Yoshinobu Komiya. “Pandemic sweets "Basque cheesecake" Surprising identity discovered in the local Basque". Contemporary business. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ a b c "Basque Cheesecake with a rich flavor in Toro"Yomiuri Shimbun』November 2019, 11, Tokyo evening edition, p. 30.
- ^ a b c d Satoko Ido. “Rebirth of popular Basque cheesecake and deep ties to the Olympics? ｜Gourmet Club｜NIKKEI STYLE”(Japanese). NIKKEI STYLE. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ a b Asako Kurosawa, "Basque Cuisine I Got" Bookman, 2020, p. 101.
- ^ a b "Cheese cakes chosen by cheesemakers" "Nikkei Plus One" November 2018, 11, p. 10.
- ^ “2019 Best Hits in 30”, “Nikkei Trendy” December 2019, p. 12.
- ^ Asako Kurosawa, "Basque Cuisine I Got" Bookman, 2020, p. 102.
- ^ "ABOUT | Basque Style Cheese Cake by Plan ・ Do ・ See”(Japanese). ABOUT | Basque Style Cheese Cake by Plan・Do・See. 2020/7/27Browse.
- ^ "Plan-Do-See Inc.”(Japanese). Plan-Do-See Inc.. 2020/7/27Browse.
- ^ "【Note! It will be sold out in a few minutes after this] Moist and thick! Phantom Basque cheesecake”(Japanese). Luxury media at the entrance. 2020/7/27Browse.
- ^ "19-year hit food, XNUMXst year grand prize "Satan's rice ball", Rewa pays attention to "immediate food", "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun] June 2019, 6, p. 14.
- ^ "Internet/Population Decline in Retail"Nihon Keizai Shimbun] October 2019, 10, morning edition, p. 12.
- ^ "Lawson "Bastie" popular" "Nikkei MJ] June 2019, 4, p. 5.
- ^ "Increase in profit from two convenience stores headwind", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, October 2, 2019, morning edition, p. 10.
- ^ "Cheese cake, convenience store flowering, a different Basque / 3 million 300 months sold / classic game", "Asahi Shimbun』April 2019, 4 morning edition, p. 6.
- ^ a b “A hit is born! “Convenience store shelf” fixed point observation” “Nikkei Trendy” June 2019 issue p. 6.
- ^ “Introducing the premium version of “Bastie”” “Nikkei MJ” August 2019, 8, p. 7.
- ^ “Immediately due to modulation of convenience stores for restructuring pillars such as Seven & i and department stores,” Nihon Keizai Shimbun, October 2019, 10, morning edition, p. 13.
- ^ a b c "Number of hit products in 2019: Reach to consumers" nova blade, topic and Bastie are rich, "Nikkei MJ", December 2019, 12, p. 4.
- ^ "Food Edition with Hit Product Numbers" "Nikkei MJ" December 2019, 12, p. 27.
- ^ "Bastii has a long shelf life," Nikkei MJ, December 2019, 12, p. 18.
- ^ Takao Yao "Convenience store from behind sweets specialty store of hit" "Nikkei MJ" November 2019, 11, p. 25.
- ^ "Lawson, profit increase for the first time in 4 years March-August business with "Bastie" hit," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, October 3, 8, p. 2019.
- ^ "Cheesecake "Bastie" at a low price before the fashion comes" "Nikkei MJ" April 2019, 4, p. 26.
- ^ "Domestic Demand Companies, Efforts to Get Out of Sale", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, November 2019, 11, morning edition, p. 17.
- ^ "Seven & i, big restructuring with the highest operating profit" "Nikkei MJ", October 2019, 10, p.14.
- ^ "The second development in response to popular demand! !! Cheesecake specialty store "enne THE CHEESECAKE SHOP" supervised "Basque cheesecake" release information | Local production for local consumption & tie-up products”(Japanese). South Kyushu Family Mart. 2020/3/25Browse.
- ^ "Survey on Japanese and Western sweets and desserts market (2020) | News & Topics | Market Research and Marketing Yano Research Institute". www.yano.co.jp. 2020/3/24Browse.
- ^ "A little earlier Christmas mood," Nihon Keizai Shimbun December 2019, 12, Chiba, local economy.
- ^ "Hoshigo Sake Sweets Vote and Have a General Election in the Blue Palace 2019 Cakes and Others = Hyogo," Yomiuri Shimbun, September 9, 7, Osaka Morning Edition, p. 31.
- ^ Makoto Hagiwara (August 2019, 8). "Topic information> EVENT> Enjoy sake, not just drinking" Sake brewery sweets general election "". Kobe newspaper
- ^ "Latest Gourmet Trends & Forecasts 2020", "Nikkei Trendy" November 2019 issue, p. 11.
- Gateau Basque -Different from Basque cheesecake.