Railroad / Transportation Organization provides restoration support for Tohoku Shinkansen Electrified pillars for Hokuriku Shinkansen extension work
If you write the contents roughly
Even now, we are providing technical support for the restoration of the Minami Aso Railway Daiichi Shirakawa Bridge, which was damaged by the Kumamoto Earthquake.
The Railway and Transportation Organization is working on the extension section of the Hokuriku Shinkansen to restore the electrified pillars of the Tohoku Shinkansen that were damaged by the Fukushima-ken-oki earthquake. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Kumamoto Earthquake (2016) --It occurred from April 2016, 28 (Heisei 4), and on the same day16 DayTwicemaximumSeismic intensity 7A series of earthquakes that recorded (maximum M 7.3).Japanese Meteorological AgencyBut"28 (2016) Kumamoto EarthquakeNamed.
There are other earthquakes below
- Kumamoto Earthquake (1625) - 1625May 7(Kanei2May 6) At night, the earthquake that hit Kumamoto today.
- Kumamoto Earthquake (1889) - 1889(Meiji22 years)May 7Occurred inmagnitude (M) 6.3 earthquake.alias,Mt. Kinpusan earthquake.
- Kumamoto Earthquake (2019) - 2019(31)May 1M 5.1, maximum seismic intensity 6 lower earthquake.
- ^ "About the earthquake in the Kumamoto region of Kumamoto prefecture around XNUMX:XNUMX on April XNUMX, XNUMX (XNUMXth report)”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2016, 4). 2016/4/21Browse.
Minami Aso Railway
Minami Aso Railway Co., Ltd.(Minami Asotetsudo)KumamotoIn the old Japanese National RailwaysSpecific local transportation lineRailway lineTakamori LineRunsMinamiaso village-TakamoriLocal governments along the railway line investThird sectorSchemeRailway companyIs.The head office is located in Kumamoto prefectureAso-gunTakamori Town Oaza Takamori 1537-2.
- 1985(60)May 4 -Established.
- 2008(19)May 3 ――Vehicles that can run on both railroads and roads in the area around the railway lineDual mode vehicle(DMV) ”driving demonstration experiment will be conducted until the 22nd.
- Takamori Line : Tateno --Takamori 17.7km
- MT-2000 type(2001-2003) --Made in 1986. MT-2001 has the nickname "Hanashinobu", MT-2002 has the nickname "Shirakawa", and MT-2003 has the nickname "Rindo".
- MT-3000 type(3001) --Made in 1993.
- MT-3000 type(3010) --Made in 1998. "Kumamoto Future National Athletic MeetWas newly made with a lottery subsidyLottery.
- DB16 type(DB1601 ・ 1602) --2007Hokuriku Heavy Machinery IndustryMade..A locomotive used to tow the trolley train "Yusuge".
- Tiger 700 type(Tiger 70001, Tiger 70002)- Trolley trainUsed as a truck passenger car on the "Yusuge".
- TORA200 type(TORA20001) --2007 Hokuriku Heavy Industries' trolley train "Yusuge-go" trolley passenger car.
- MT-2100 type(2105) --Manufactured at Niigata Engineering Co., Ltd. in January 1961, JNR in 1Kumamoto driver's officeTransferred fromJNR Kiha 52 35.. It was remodeled so that it could be controlled as a whole with the MT-2000 type, and the coloring was changed, but since it was introduced as a spare car, it was not remodeled as a one-man operation...It was detained on the detention line inside Takamori Station, but the MT1993 type appeared in 3000.Scrapped carIt became.
- DB10 type(DB101, DB102) --A diesel locomotive used to tow the trolley train "Yusuge". In 2007Heisei Chikuho RailwayTransferred to and opened in 2009Mojiko Retro Tourist LineSo the originalShimabara RailwayTowing a passenger car for trucks.
- ^ a b c d e f Railway statistical annual report 29 edition-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism's Railway Bureau supervised "Railway Handbook", the first year of Reiwa, electric vehicle study group, railway book publication society
- ^ "Railway journalVol. 21, No. 10, Railway Journal, August 1987, p. 8.
- ^ Not stand Minami Aso Railway is the prospect of some resumption whole line recovery -Asahi Shimbun Digital, March 2016, 7
- ^ What's New 2007/04/09 --Hokuriku Heavy Machinery Industry Homepage
- ^ a b "Railway journalVol. 21, No. 14, Railway Journal, August 1987, p. 12.