Partnership with ANA Facilities and Aiken Japan Up to 8 miles for apartment purchase
If you write the contents roughly
Aiken Japan plans, constructs, and sells land and buildings as a set, and also supports rental management.
ANA Facilities has partnered with Aiken Japan, which handles apartment planning, construction, sales and rental management. ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Aiken Japan Co., Ltd.(British: Aiken Japan Co., Ltd.) Is a company that plans and sells apartments headquartered in Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture and Minato Ward, Tokyo.It mainly deals with planning, sales, construction and rental management of wooden apartments. Since its establishment in 2006, the total number of units sold has reached 911 and the number of managed units has reached 6,486 (as of April 2020).We aim to be a platform company with solidity as the most common sense in the industry.
- August 2006-Aiken Home Co., Ltd. established in Kusagae, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- October 2007 --Established affiliated company Aiken Construction Co., Ltd.
- August 2008 --Registered the original brand "Maisonetic" as a trademark
- July 2011-Hiroshima branch opened in Komachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
- October 2011-Original brand "Grantic" registered as a trademark
- April 2012-Headquarters office moved to Akasaka, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- Achieved a cumulative total of 100 apartment sales
- June 2013 --Opened Nagoya branch in Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya
- April 2014-Changed company name to Aiken Japan Co., Ltd.
- Opened Tokyo branch in Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- July 2014 --Merged with affiliated company Aiken Construction Co., Ltd.
- September 2015-Hiroshima branch moved to Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima
- October 2015-Osaka branch opened in Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- December 2015 --Moved Tokyo branch to Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Moved Nagoya branch to Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya
- Moved the head office to Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- January 2017-Sendai office opened in Honcho, Aoba-ku, Sendai
- May 2017-Okayama office opened in Shimoishii, Kita-ku, Okayama
- Moved Osaka branch to Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Aiken Japan exceeded 100 employees
- September 2017 --Moved Business Administration Headquarters to Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- May 2018 --Opened Omiya Satellite Office in Sakuragicho, Omiya-ku, Saitama City
- July 2018-Fukuoka Branch Changed to Fukuoka Headquarters
- Tokyo branch changed to Tokyo head office
- Changed Sendai office and Okayama office to Sendai branch and Okayama branch, respectively.
- June 2019 --Opened Kumamoto Branch in Anseimachi, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture
- November 2020 --Opened Sapporo Sales Office in Kita 11 Jonishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
- 2016/9 singer OfHiromi GoHowever, he became an outside director of Aiken Japan, held a press conference at the inauguration ceremony, called "Aiken Japan for apartment management" and "Aiken Japan for apartment management", and finally released an image CM of dancing.
- Tokyo Headquarters --7-1-16 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo Oak Akasaka Building 11th Floor
- Fukuoka Headquarters --2-7-21 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka Tenjin Prime 12th floor
- Kumamoto Branch-Business One Kumamoto Center Building 3th Floor, 16-8 Anseimachi, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Prefecture
- Hiroshima Branch-Hiroshima Matoba Building 1rd Floor, 3-6-3 Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima
- Okayama Branch --1-1-1 Shimoishii, Kita-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama Urban Office Building 10th floor
- Osaka Branch --2-1-3 Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka Midosuji Diamond Building 7th floor
- Nagoya Branch --- AMMNAT Building 1th Floor, 3-3-7 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya
- Omiya Satellite Office --Sonic City Building 1th Floor, 7-5-16 Sakuragicho, Omiya-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama
- Sendai Branch-1-1-1, Honcho, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi Daiki Seimei Sendai Honcho Building 16th floor
- Sapporo Sales Office --- 1-3 Kita 3 West, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido Rose and Kita Ichijo Building 9F
- Business Administration Headquarters-Tenjin Prime 2th Floor, 7-21-12 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- A series with a sky balcony on the roof of the apartment and a large dining space.
- The bedroom, bathroom, and toilet are independent and designed to improve comfort.
- A three-story series that can be built even on limited land.
- It features an LDK that pursues comfort and a separate bedroom.
- A series with a loft with a unique floor plan with 3 levels.
- The kitchen, sanitary, dining space, and loft are separated by stairs, and while compact, it is characterized by a structure that considers the live activity line.
- From June 2014 to May 6, Mama OgiNaoki OkiIs appointed as an image character
- From June 2016 to March 9singer OfHiromi GoIs appointed as an image character