HIS opens Japanese food store "HIS JAPAN FOOD & TRAVEL" in Berlin
If you write the contents roughly
At the time of the grand opening, a product (food) exhibition and tourism exhibition in Mie Prefecture will be held in a special corner.
H.I.S. (HIS) sells Japanese ingredients to Berlin, Germany, "HIS JAPAN FOOD ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodFrom, visit Ise (Thanks) Known asIse ShrineHas developed as a region with.Regulatory countryThen,Ise country-Shimakuni-Iga countryThe whole area ofKii country(at firstKumano country), A total of 4 countries.The number of former provinces of Japan to include includes 7 countriesHyogoSecond only.North group,Iga,Middle class,Nansei(Ise Shima）,Eastern KishuIt is divided into 5 areas.
populationIs the 22nd,areaIs the 25nd,The population densityIs the 20th.About economic powerChukyo Industrial AreaIt is a high-ranking prefecture because it has the northern region, which is part ofHeiseiIn a periodTokyoAchieved the second largest economic growth after GDP OfPrefectural economic calculationHas remained at a high level between 3rd and 15th.. Has the largest population in this prefecture市町村 TheYokkaichiAbout 31 people from the countrySpecial city at the time of enforcementIs specified in. On the other hand, the city of Tsu, which is the prefectural capital, has a population of about 16, and was the smallest prefectural capital between 2005 and 2006.Great Heisei mergerLater population is about 28. This prefecture is centered on TokishuDepopulated areaThere is Tsu city andMatsusaka CityA part of is also designated as a depopulated area. The total population of Mie prefecture is about 180 million,Kumamoto,Kagoshima,OkayamaAlthough this prefecture has the same scale as the above, there are no cities with a population that is more prominent than these prefectures, and the population is dispersed among multiple medium-sized cities.
The north group of Mie prefectureChukyo Industrial AreaAnd there are many major companies. In Yokkaichivending machineApproximately 12 units are produced annually, and the production volume of vending machines is the highest in Japan. Also, of the petrochemical complexYokkaichi ComplexIt is,Four major pollution diseasesone ofYokkaichi asthmaHowever, the current state of the air around the industrial zone will be improved, as measures such as legislation and improvement of pollution prevention technology are drastically progressing.Kameyama CityToKameyama candle(The head office isOsakaAnd moved to Mie Prefecture, and the high-tech enterprises in Mie Prefecture were attracted.sharpKameyama FactoryThere is. In addition, Mie PrefectureCandleProduction volume ofkeyIs the largest in Japan.
Ise Shrine,Iga Ueno,Futamiura,world Heritage OfKumano KodoSuch as tourist spotsNagashima Spa Land,Nabana no Sato,Shima Spain Village,Suzuka CircuitSuch asTheme parkThere is. In particular, the Ise and Shima districts are famous as tourist destinations. This prefecture is geographicallyKinki areaとChukyo areaSince it is located in the middle of the area, there are many tourists from both areas. In addition, we have line in Ise, Shima districtKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) aimed at tourists from Osaka and Nagoya to the Ise and Shima districtsPlanning ticketWe are trying to attract customers such as selling.
dialect TheTriple valveIs being spoken, and among themIseben-Iga dialect-Shimaben-Kishu dialectCan be divided into The triple valve isKinki dialectBelongs toKeihan accentIs. Mie Prefecture has economic and logistical relationships with Aichi Prefecture, especially in the north, but the dialect has a large difference between Aichi Prefecture and Gifu Prefecture.
The length of Mie Prefecture is approximately 180km in the north-south, and the width in the east-west is 108km, which is an elongated shape.Ise plainFrom the plains includingSuzuka MountainsMountain ranges,Aoyama PlateauIt has various topography such as highlands, basins, and lowlands. It is adjacent to 6 prefectures, such as Aichi Prefecture and Gifu Prefecture on the north side, and Wakayama Prefecture on the south side.Ise bayからMatsusaka CityTo Iitaka TownCentral structure lineIs passing, Iidamachi Tsukiide is largeoutcropHas been found. In 2002Moonrise Median Tectonic LineAs the countryNatural treasureSpecified in. In 2007NaganoOka villageと と も にTop XNUMX geological features in JapanIt was selected as "Chuo Tectonic Line (Moonrise)".
- East- Ise plainHas spread, and on the east sideIse bayとKumano SeaIs open.
- West - Suzuka Mountains・Shigaraki Mountains・High mountainsandKii MountainsAcross Shiga, Shiga, Kyoto, Nara, and Wakayama prefectures. However, there are many local governments that can not come and go directly because the borders with Nara Prefecture are blocked by steep mountains (Matsusaka City → Kawakami Village, Kihoku Town → Kamikita Mountain Village, Kumano City → Totsugawa Village, etc.). Also, the prefectural border with Kyoto Prefecture is only about 3 km, and the prefectural border isKansai Main LineThere is also Route 163, but traffic is not very convenient.Nunobiki MountainsTo the west ofUeno basinSpreads.
- South- Kumano RiverIt borders on Wakayama Prefecture.
- North - Yoro MountainsとKiso MikawaIt borders Gifu and Aichi prefectures.
|Mie Prefectural Office (Tsu City)||East end (Toba city)||West end (Kumano city)||South end (Kiho-cho)||Northern end (Inabe City)|
|longitude||East longitude 136 degree 30 min 31 sec||East longitude 136 degree 59 min 15 sec||East longitude 135 degree 51 min 12 sec||East longitude 135 degree 58 min 29 sec||East longitude 136 degree 31 min 42 sec|
|latitude||North Latitude 34 Degrees 43 Minutes 49 Seconds||North Latitude 34 Degrees 32 Minutes 53 Seconds||North Latitude 33 Degrees 51 Minutes 33 Seconds||North Latitude 33 Degrees 43 Minutes 22 Seconds||North Latitude 35 Degrees 15 Minutes 28 Seconds|
Adjacent prefectures and their municipalities
The number in parentheses is the municipality in Mie prefecture that is adjacent to the municipality.
In terms of national land maintenance administrationFukui,Shigathe same as,Kinki area,Central regionIncluded in any of. AlsoIga CityとNabariThe Iga area to which theOsakaArea), the north region to the Tokai region (Nagoya areaThere is also a classification.
Prefectures that officially span multiple regions in the eight regions of the country are called Mie Prefecture (Kinki region and Tokai region, treated in each case)Yamanashi(Kanto regionAnd the Chubu region <including the Koshinetsu region>.This is also dealt with in each case).
- Main river
- Kiso Mikawa(Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa）
- Suzuka River
- Kumoide River
- Kumano River
- Kizu River
- Isuzu River
- Inabengawa(Machiya River)
- Main mountain
- Main island
- Ise bay -Faced from north to central part of Mie prefectureBay.Yokkaichi PortThere is a large-scale port.
- Ago Bay -A bay in Shima City.pearlFarming is thriving.
- Matoya Bay -A bay surrounded by Shima and Toba.Target arrowKnown in.
- Gokasho Bay - Dokai CountyMinamiise TownIn the bay. Pearl culture is thriving.
- -A bay facing Owase City. Of important portsOwase PortThere is.
- Kumano Sea -Shima City, Mie PrefectureDaiozakiFrom WakayamaCape ShioName of the sea area over
- -Owase CityKadaBay facing
Mie Prefecture is long in the north and south, has a long coastline, and has a variety of terrain such as mountainous areas and basins.climateAre various. Eastern Kishu (south)Cape ShiofromtyphoonOften hit directly by "Typhoon ginza"It is called.From the coast of Ise Bay to the coast of Kumano NadaPacific climate(Ise Bay coast belongs to Tokai type, Kumano sea coast belongs to Nankai type), and IgaInland climate(Seto Inland Sea climateSometimes included. ) Is.
- Foot of Suzuka (North） - Suzuka MountainsLocated at the foot of this area (Yokkaichi,Kuwana CityEtc.)Winter:Has a lot of dry, sunny days, and when it becomes a strong winter type atmospheric pressure arrangementSea of JapanLocal heavy snowfall may occur due to the influence of snow clouds flowing from. Except for the mountains, it is the most snowy area in the prefecture,Inabe CityThen, there is a snowfall record of 1m.
- Ueno Basin (Iga） -Excluding mountains, the average temperature in January is about 1°C, making it the coldest area in the prefecture. On the contrary, there is a record that the summer heat exceeded 3℃ in some places. Similar to the foothills of the Suzuka area (northern part), heavy snowfall may occur in a strong winter type pressure distribution. The annual rainfall is 40-1,300 mm, which is the least rainy area in the prefecture. A lot of fog occurs throughout the year.
- Ise Plain (Central part,Ise Shima） -Basically mild climate, but the central and southern regions are often hit by floods. (Miyakawa heavy rain, hourly rainfall recorded in Tsu City, 98 mm, etc.) Also, in Tsu City, the number of tropical nights where the minimum temperature does not fall below 25°C increases in summer.
- Kumano Sea Coast (Kisei Eastern Kishu） -Located in the southernmost part of Mie prefecture, it is a very warm area. In addition, the prefecture is famous as a region with much rain all over Japan, and typhoons often pass through it, as explained above.Minamishikoku(Excluding Kochi Plain)KyusyuSimilar to the southeast,Shima PeninsulaOn the coast, the annual average temperature is about 16 degrees Celsius, and the annual rainfall is 2000-2500 mm. Especially,OwaseからMt. OdaigaharaIt is a rainy area, and the average annual rainfall in Owase City reaches about 4,000 mm (⇒Owase rainSee).
- North Central
|North||Iga||Central part||Ise Shima||Kisei Eastern Kishu|
Number of days
14 municipalitiesCity7county15town(29 municipalities)[Annotation 1].. All readings of "town" are "cho". The village disappeared from the prefecture due to the merger of Kiho-cho and Udono on January 2006, 1.
North of Yokkaichi
Edo PeriodToTokaidoIt was along the (current National Route 1). Since the Tokaido bridge was prohibited in the Edo period and there were many floods,Kiso MikawaCrossedOwariThere weren't as many trips to and from. But,MeijiAfter the cross-linking was promoted after that,NagoyaIs also strongly influenced by.
- Inabe City
- Kuwana City
- Kuwana - Kisosaki Town
- Inaben-gun - Toin Town
- Mie-gun - Komono Town,Asahi Town,Kawagoe Town
Suzuka Kameyama area
HondaIn Suzuka City,sharpとFurukawa ElectricIndustrial concentration in Kameyama City is remarkable.Meihan National Highway,Shinmeishin ExpresswayThe logistics is large. In ancient timesCamellia shrineIse Kokufu was established and it remained an important base. It is sometimes called the Reiki area.
Kizu RiverIn the basin,Nunobiki Mountains,Kada PassArea located to the west of. for that reason,KeihanshinIt has a strong connection with. In the north, the Meihan National Highway passes, located in the middle of Osaka and Nagoya, and both can be reached in an hour and a half by car, so since the 1s, factories have been concentrated along the national highway. In the southKintetsu Osaka LineAlong the lineNabariHas been functioning as a bed town in Osaka since the 1970s, and the population has been on the rise, but in recent years the population has been declining due to the effects of returning to the city center.
In the area corresponding to the former central part of Ise country,National Route 23Along the line. There is a prefectural office in Tsu City, where commerce and industry are concentrated, but originally the railway detours the center of Tsu City.motorizationIn the midst of this, the central shopping district became lonely due to the expansion of large shopping centers into the suburbs and withdrawal from the center. However,"AstotsuA 94m high-rise building calledTsu StationIt has been activated again since it was completed before. From both Tsu and MatsuzakaChubu International AirportThere is access by high-speed boat.
In addition, there are cases where Matsuzaka City and Taki-gun are located in the Nansei area.
Former area and former southern part of Ise countryShimakuniIs a generic term ofShimaSometimes called "Nansei Shima" without dividing. In the tourist guide,Ise ShimaAre often referred to asIse Shima National ParkIs specified in. Along Route 23.
Municipalities that have been merged
- here,Great Heisei mergerChanged in市町村Is described.
- 2006(Heisei18 years)1/10ToMiyagawa VillageとUdonomuraRespectivelyOdaimachi,KihochoThe village has disappeared from within the prefecture due to the merger with. In addition, there were plans to merge four towns, Taki, Tamaki, Meiwa, and Sewa, but only Taki and Sewa, which had strong ties, merged.
|New administrative name||Old administrative name||Date of merger|
|Inabe City||Inaben town,Kitase Town,Daan Town,Fujiwara Town||2003(15)12/1|
|Shima city||Ago Town,Hamashima Town,Isobe Town,Daio Town,Shima Town||2004(16)10/1|
|Iga City||Ueno City,Ayama Town,Iga Town,Aoyama Town,Mt. Ooyama Tamura,Shimagahara Village||2004 year (Heisei 16 year)11/1|
|Kuwana City||Kuwana City,Tado Town,Nagashima||2004 year (Heisei 16 year)12/6|
|Matsusaka City||Matsusaka City,Ureshino Town,Mikumo,Iinan Town,Iitaka Town||2005(17)1/1|
|Kameyama City||Kameyama City,Seki Town||2005 year (Heisei 17 year)1/11|
|Yokkaichi||Yokkaichi City,Kusunoki||2005 year (Heisei 17 year)2/7|
|Taiki Town||Omiya Town,Kise Town,Ouchiyama Village||2005 year (Heisei 17 year)2/14|
|Minamiise Town||Nansei Town,Minamijima Town||2005 year (Heisei 17 year) 10 month 1 day|
|Kihoku||Kaiyama Town,Kii Nagashima Town||2005 year (Heisei 17 year)10/11|
|Ise City||Ise City,Omata Town,Futami Town,Misono Village||2005 year (Heisei 17 year) 11 month 1 day|
|Kumano City||Kumano City,Kiwa Town||2005 year (Heisei 17 year) 11 month 1 day|
|Tsu City||Tsu City,Hisai,Geino Town,Ano Town,Kawagei,Karasu Town,Isshi Town,Hakusan Town,Misato Village,Misugi Village||2006 year (Heisei 18 year) 1 month 1 day|
|Taki Town||Taki Town,Sewa Village||2006 year (Heisei 18 year) 1 month 1 day|
|Odaimachi||Odai Town, Miyagawa Village||2006 year (Heisei 18 year) 1 month 10 day|
|Kihocho||Kiho Town, Udono Village||2006 year (Heisei 18 year) 1 month 10 day|
When it was a land continuation with the continent,(I.e.Fossil found in Mt. Ooyama Ta district in Iga cityelephant-ワ ニThe footprints are known. From 3 to 1 years agoLate PaleolithicFrom the ruins on river terraces and plateaus such as the Nansei district in Mie Prefecture, the north bank of the Suzuka River, the southern part of Suzuka City, Ago Bay and Izoura.Knife shaped stonewareHas been excavated.About 50 ruins are known, but the contents of the ruins are unknown.Among them, an archaeological excavation was conducted at the Debari site (Odai-cho, Taki-gun), and a knife-shaped stone tool was used.Shaving machine-Pointed deviceStonewareFine stone bladeEtc. have been excavated. Most of the stone materials are charts in the prefecture,Sanuki rock(Sanukite)Nijo KamiyamaIs from.
Jomon PeriodEarly daysEarthenwareStamp type earthenware has been unearthed from ruins near 100 places in the prefecture. In addition, the ruins after the early stage spread over the Ise Bay coast, the Shima Peninsula, the Kumano Sea coast, and the inland part of the Iga basin, and there are over 600. The stoneware group that accompanies the press type earthenware isStone ballThere is a time difference between these two stone tools. The housing of this periodPit dwellingThen, the plane shape with a diameter of about 4 meters is an irregular circle, digging about 80 cm from the ground surface,rafterIt is presumed that a (tartar) was erected and a conical roof was roofed. In addition, there is an open-ended furnace called a "flue hole with a flue", which has an oblong or isosceles triangular shape with rounded corners and has a maximum length of 2.6 m and a maximum width of 65 cm. This confirms that he was living in a semi-settled state..
The number of archaeological sites has increased the most from the middle period to the front of the late period, and it is confirmed that there are about 200 sites. In the first half of the mid-term, Hokuriku and Tokai pottery were also found in the Kanto and Setouchi pottery, indicating that people were traveling along the coast. The house of this period has a circular plan, and it has been confirmed that the house has a stone wall and an indoor furnace of earthenware floor. In the latter half of the period, pottery from the Tohoku, Chubu, and Hokuriku areas was seen, despite the strong influence of the Kinki region, and it can be inferred that extensive exchange was carried out. The Tenraku site in Isshi-cho, Tsu city spreads about 50 meters east-west and north-south, which is rare in western Japan.Stone arrangementThere is. Earthenware casket grave, more than 60 pointsClay figurine・Iwago,Stone stick・Many ritual relics such as stone swords have been confirmed,Funeral serviceIt is believed to be the remains of the site. In the latter half, there are many small-scale ruins,Alluvial plainHas advanced to the club. In the latter half of the pottery, Tokai-style ridged pottery pottery, in which clay strings are attached to the shoulders and mouth, will become the mainstream. As for the dwelling house, a mirror-shaped dwelling has been confirmed at the Shimokawa site in Nabari City. Twenty-five earthenware casket tombs where the bodies are buried in earthenware are found in remote areas.
Jinmu ToseiByDokai CountyWas the local rulerIse TsuhikoTo the east,Same morningThere is another life in the sunIse Kokuzo(Suzuka) Was appointed to.4st centuryIn full swingYamato kingshipUnder the control ofExecutive morningToShimadzu Kunizo Shima-gunIn addition to being installed inIidaka-gunIn addition,Isshi-gunIn addition,Taki-gunIn addition,Dokai CountyIn addition,Ano-gun, Kawamata prefectural construction was installed in Suzuka-gun.
672, The greatest civil war in ancient timesRebellionHappened. This civil warRitsuryoku NationIt was a dispute over the initiative of formation, and Ise and Iga, which belong to the Mie prefecture area, were involved and played an important role.
7st centuryTowards the end ofSada acquisition lawWas carried out, but even in Mie prefectureRyori system OfRemains Farm maintenance businessUntilShimakuni OfAgo-gunIt is confirmed in each county except. Above allIga countryThen.Hattori RiverOn the right bankFan,Ise countryThen.Ano RiverとKushidagawaIn the downstream areas of the area, continuous land division was recognized over a wide area.
Kokubunji Temple-Kokubun NunneryWas erected nationwide. In Iga, there is a temple ruin in the Chocho mansion of Saimyoji in Ueno City (now Iga City), and the earthwork remains in a square of 210m east-west and 250m north-south. From the south, the earthen gates, the temple hall, and the auditorium ruins are lined up. The Nunnery is supposed to be Jorakuzan Abandoned Temple 200 meters east of it. The Ise monastery is believed to have been located at the southern end of the plateau in Kokubuncho, Suzuka City. The temple area was surrounded by Tsukiji and was 178m east-west and 184m north-south. In Shima, Gokokuyama Kokubunji Temple on the plateau of Kokufu in Ago-machi is considered to be a monastery.
Medieval period (Isehira era in the end of Heian to Kitabatake era in Muromachi era)
- Heian periodTerminalGenpei battleIn the age ofKiyomori TairaSuch as in a familyMr. IsehiraIt was the ground of Ise country was a rich land for expanding the power of Mr. Taira. After the fall of the Heike, the territory of Ise Jingu and NaraTemple and shrine・NobleManorIt was finely divided into Mr. IsehiraMr. Ise-Mr. SekiAnd the prize for the Genpei battleGenjiThe samuraiNorth group,Middle classI have moved to Ise Province.Derived from Mr. Ise HeishiIto family,Ise ShrineOf originMr. Saito,Mr. Arakida,Mr. KaiA famous family in Mie Prefecture was established in the Middle Ages from the Heian period to the Kamakura period.Northern and Northern DynastiesToSouthern DynastyからMr. KitahataOf Ise countryKokujiAppointed toIse countryDominated..Mr. KitabatakeEmperor GodaigoWas appointed toOfficial houseIn the torrent ofKuniji IseからSengoku Daimyobecome,Okochi-Mr. wooden-Mr. Tamaru... etc.Branch houseThere isEdo Period OfFlag bookThe Kitabatake clan survived as a family line.
Sengoku period-Azuchi Momoyama period
- Ise country TheMr. Kitahata(Nakase regionDominate)Kobe(SuzukaIs the sphere of influence)Shimakuni TheKuki Suigun OfKuki Sengoku DaimyoWas governing as.
- Oda Nobunaga TheEiroku11 years(1568), in Kita IseKobe equipmentAnd the third sonNobutaka OdaWas adopted by Mr. Kobe. Also,Nagano GudoIs banished by a secret response, and Oda Nobunaga's younger brotherShinoda OdaTheMr. NaganoWas the owner of About the Kitahata familyBattle of Okochi CastlePlay inOkochi CastleOf the second sonNobuo OdaNobuo Oda ruled the Kita Ise region, which was the territory of the XNUMX Kitase family during the Azuchi-Momoyama period. Also, NobunagaShrineBelievers ofNagashima Ikko IkkoFight withTensho Iga Rebellion(Of the Oda familyIga countryInvasion) and the Iga and Ise tribes who resist NobunagaIkko SectBelieve in農民Mass slaughtered. afterwards,Tokugawa Ieyasu OfOver IgaCooperated inIga NinjaTheTokugawaWas promoted to active in the Edo period.
- North grouparea(Ise countryIn the north)Kitase XNUMX-houseWas calledAustralianIs governed by the roots of the Ito family and Mizutani family, whose family names are often found in the northern part of Mie prefecture. Nobunaga Oda's invasion of Kita Ise destroyed the XNUMX Kitase family.
- Mr. Seki(Kameyama Castle）
- Mr. Nagano(Nagano Castle)
- Chikusa (Chikusa Castle)
- Mr. Akahori(Akahori Castle/Hatsu Castle/Nakano Castle)
- Mr. Kusunoki (Kusunoki)
- Mr. Inao (Inao Castle)
- Mr. Yada(Running castle)
- Mr. Tamaru
- Mr. Goto (Unobe Castle/Bessho Castle/Suita Castle)
- Mr. Numaki (Kakishiro)
- Tomo Oya(Oyachi Castle)
- Mr. Kataoka (Kamifukaya Castle)
- Mr. Mizutani (Otorii Castle)
- Mr. Kurita (Nawau Castle)
- Mr. Takai (Oyama Castle)
- Mr. Kogushi (Inoki Castle)
- Mr. Kusanagi (Okino Castle)
- Mr. Yokoze (Hironaga Castle)
- Mr. Emi
- Mr. Mouri(Kuwabe Castle)
- Tominaga (Nagafuku Castle)
- Mr. Hobo (Hobo Castle)
- Mr. Tako (Kasada Castle)
- Mr. Harita (Jorita Castle)
- Mr. Katayama (Kamiki Castle)
- Mr. Nishino (Nojiri Castle)
- Mr. Nomura (Shimada Castle)
- Mr. Hamada (Hamada Castle)
- Mr. Kosaka (Umeto Castle)
- Mr. Kondo (Shirase Castle, Fukayabe Kitasama Castle)
- Mr. Ando (Fukayabe Yanagigashimajo)
- Mr. Nishimatsu (Yuzui Castle)
- Mr. Mori(Nakae Castle)
- Mr. Kataoka (Sakaimura Castle)
- Mr. Nanbu(Tomita Castle）
- Mr. Asakura(Moofuku Castle）
- Matsuoka(Kaii Castle, Castle Well Castle, Kanai Castle)
- Mr. Tanemura (Oizumi Kanai Castle)
- Mr. Tahara (Hatsu Castle / Akahori Castle)
- Kasukabe(Isaka Castle, Hoshikawa Castle,Kayo Castle）
- Mr. Ito(Kuwana Castle・Matsugashima Castle)
Early modern times (Edo period)
In the feudal domain of the Edo period,Kuwana Domain,Nagashima domain,Ise Kameyama Domain,Kobe Domain,Komono domain,Hisai clan,Tsuhan, ShimakuniToba Domain, Of the Tsu domainIga Ueno CastleOf the Tsuhan clanNabari Jinya,Kishu clanOf the tributaryTamaru Castle,Matsusaka CastleThere is.
- August 1868, 8 (July 23, 4)- DegreeIs installed
- July 1869, 7-October 25 (June 10, Meiji 24-September 2)- RedemptionThe Kuwana clan, Kameyama clan, Nagashima clan, Kobe clan, Komono clan, Tsu clan, Hisai clan, Toba clan are set up by
- August 1869, 8 (July 24, Meiji 2)-Dokai prefectureRenamed to
- August 1871, 8 (July 29, Meiji 4)- Abandoned DomainByKuwana Prefecture-Kameyama-Nagashima Prefecture-Kobe prefecture-Komono Prefecture-Tsu prefecture-Hisai prefecture-Toba Prefecture8 prefectures will be set up
- January 1872, 1 (November 2, Meiji 4)-By the first prefecture integrationAnazu Prefecture(Kuwana prefecture, Kameyama prefecture, Nagashima prefecture, Kobe prefecture, Komono prefecture, Tsu prefecture)Dokai prefecture(Kui prefecture, Toba prefecture, Dokai prefecture). Anouzu PrefecturePrefectural officeTheAno-gunTsudaimon Town (currentTsu CityDaimon), Dokai PrefectureDokai CountyYamada Iwabuchi TownMinoh (currentIse CityIwabuchi XNUMX-chome, KintetsuUjiyamada StationI put it in the front).
- March 1872, 3 (April 17, Meiji 5)-Anzu prefecture is dissatisfied with the achievement of the defeatTsuhanFrom Anoutsu at the southern end of the prefecture where the Shishi liveMie-gunIn YokkaichiYokkaichi Jinya(CurrentYokkaichi2-23 Kitamachi,Yokkaichi City Chubu Nishi Elementary School) Relocated the prefectural office toMieRenamed to
- 1873 (6th year of Meiji) December 12-The Mie prefectural office is narrow, and in anticipation of the merger with Dokai prefecture, the prefectural office is returned to Anoutsu. The prefecture name remained the same. Regarding this, in 10 (Meiji 1875), a person who applied for a prefecture name change appeared as "other county name is Woite prefecture name Tonasha rule name Nomasa Shikimononi nonsu", but similar problems exist in other prefectures. And it was left as is.
- 1876(Meiji 9) April 4-Mie and Dokai prefectures merged by the second prefecture integrationMieBecame. The first prefectural ordinance (Governor)Sadataka IwamuraIt was (Saga Shizoku).
- December 1876 (Meiji 9)- 1873(6th year of Meiji)7Made moreGround revisionTo農民OpposeOpposition to ground revision(Ise riot) Occurs.
- 1887(20th year of Meiji)- Kiso MikawaThe diversion work of
- 1888(21th year of Meiji)- YokkaichiToKansai RailwayEstablished by a stock company.Kiso MikawaBridge construction started.
- 1894(Meiji 27) July 7-Yokkaichi of the Kansai Railway-Opening between Kuwana temporary stop.Tokaido Main Line OfKusatsu StationAre connected.
- 1895(Meiji 28 years) May 5-Kuwana temporary stop of the Kansai Railway-extension between Kuwana. Opening between Nagoya and Maegasu (Yatomi).
- 1895 (Meiji 28 years) November 11-Kuwana of the Kansai Railway ~ Maegesu (Yatomi) opened between. For the first time, it became possible to move to Aichi Prefecture by land.
- 1900 (Meiji 33) April 4-Construction ceremony was held for the shunting of Kiso Mikawa.
- 1925(Taisho 14) December 6- NHK Osaka Broadcasting StationStarted provisional broadcasting. Listen to the radio begins in Mie Prefecture.
- September 1925, 14 (Taisho 7)- NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationStarted the first radio broadcast.
- 1929(Showa 4) July 1- Ise Electric Railway(CurrentKinki Nippon Railway) Opened Yokkaichi/Kuwana.
- 1930 -1932 (Showa 5 and 7)Osaka Electric OrbitIn NaraSakurai Station - Nabari Station -Sankyu Nakagawa Station (currentlyIse Nakagawa Station)- Ujiyamada StationMa (main line, currentKintetsu Osaka Line-Kintetsu Yamada Line) And Nakagawa Station- Tsu StationMa (Tsu branch line, currentKintetsu Nagoya LinePart of) opened.
- 1932(7)Osaka Electric OrbitAnd Sangukyu Electric RailwayOsaka Uehonmachi Station -Commenced operation of a direct express train that runs through Ujiyamada Station in 2 hours and 1 minute.
- 1933(Showa 8) November 11-Present-day Nagashima Town, Kuwana City and Aichi PrefectureYatomi CityBetweenKiso RiverToOwari OhashiOpened and started operation.
- 1934(Showa 9)-Between the current Kushima City Nagashima Town and Kuwana City CenterNagara RiverとIbigawaToIse OhashiOpened and started operation. As a result, it became possible to travel to Aichi Prefecture on foot or by car.
- 1938(Showa 13) July 6- Kansai Express Electric Railway(Current Kintetsu Nagoya Line) opens Kuwana-Kankyu Nagoya.
- 1944(19)12/7 - Owase City20km offshore(I.e.ToTonankai earthquakeOccurred, and Owase City and the entire Kumano Sea coast(I.e.Suffer devastating damage. An estimated 1223 people were dead or missing.
- 1945(20)1/14,7/28 - U.S. Forces Ujiyamada City(CurrentIse City) To air raid (Uji Yamada air raid). 192 dead (7/28).
- 1945 year (Showa 20 year)6/18 - U.S. Forces YokkaichiAir raid (Yokkaichi air raid). 736 dead. Most of the city is abandoned.
- 1945 year (Showa 20 year)7/24- 7/28 -US ArmyTsu CityAir raid (Tsu air raid). 1,239 dead. The old town and factory area are burned down.
- 1953(Showa 28) October-Radio Mie was established, and in December, the main broadcast started from Tsu City with call sign JOXR, abbreviated RMC, frequency 10kc (synonymous with kHz), output 12kW.
- 1954(Showa 29) July 3- NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationとNHK Osaka Broadcasting StationStarted TV broadcasting. TV viewing begins in the north central part of Mie prefecture.
- 1955(Showa 30)- Mie Prefectural Yokkaichi High School The 37rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipWon the first appearance in the.
- 1957(Showa 32) November-Radio Mie Kinki Tokai BroadcastingCompany name changed to (abbreviated KTB).
- 1959(34)4/29 - Gozaisho RopewayOpened.
- 1959(Showa 34) July 7- Kisei Main LineIs all through.
- 1959 (Showa 34) November 11-Kinki Tokai Broadcasting in Gifu PrefectureRadio tokaiMerged with (abbreviated name RTC) to Nagoya CityTokai Radio BroadcastEstablished.
- September 1959, 34 (Showa 9)- Isewan TyphoonInvades and suffers enormous damage.
- 1960 (Showa 35) March-Tsu station closed Tokai radio broadcasting.
- 1960(Showa 35)- Yokkaichi ComplexDischargedSulfurous acid gasDue to air pollution,Four major pollution diseasesone of,Yokkaichi asthmaThe damage will spread.
- 1962(Showa 37)- Suzuka CircuitIs open.
- 1965(40)3/1 -Via Kisei Main Line Nagoya Station- Tennoji StationIn the meantime, the limited express "Kuroshio" started operation.
- 1965(40)12/16 -First in Mie PrefectureMotorwayAsMeihan National HighwayOpened.
- 1966(41)3 - Nagashima Spa LandIs open.
- 1969(44)11/3 - Mie televisionStarted broadcasting.
- 1970(45)4/6 - NHK Tsu Broadcasting StationStarted FM radio broadcasting (call code JONP-FM).
- 1970(45)4/17 - Yokkaichi IC - Kameyama ICBetweenJapan Highway Public Corporation(Current Central Japan Expressway) Managed bytoll road OfNational Route 1Opened as Higashimeisaka Road.
- 1973(48)4/1 -Higashimeisaka Road is the first Mie prefectureHighway national roadIsHigashi Meihan ExpresswayIt became.
- 1973 year (Showa 48 year)4/2 -NHK Tsu Broadcasting Station starts TV broadcasting in Mie Prefecture.
- 1985(Showa 60) July 6- FM MieStarted broadcasting.
- 1987(Showa 62) July 4- Privatization of the national railway divisionByKansai Main LineKameyama Station- Shimagahara Station West Japan Railway Company.. Kameyama Station- Nagashima Station,Kisei Main LineKameyama Station- Shingu Station,Sangu Line,Namatsu Line Tokai passenger railwayBecomes
- 1994(6)4/22 - Shima Spain VillageIs open. it's snowing. The deepest snow in Yokkaichi City 53cmWas recorded.
- 1998(10)7/12 - Nabana no SatoIs open.
- 2000(12)6 - Shiga,Fukui,Gifuと と も にJapan Manaka RepublicEstablished.
- 2000 year (Heisei 12 year)11/1 -YokkaichiSpecial cityMove to.
- 2003(15)12/1 - Inabe CityWas established (first in the prefectureGreat Heisei merger).
- 2004(16)7/7 -"The sacred place and pilgrimage route of the Kii Mountains" is registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 2004 year (Heisei 16 year)9/29 - Typhoon 21Due to heavy rain,Miyagawa Village(NowOdaimachiDebris flow disaster occurs in ). 6 dead, 1 missing. (Miyakawa heavy rain)
- 2007(19)4/15 - Mie Prefecture Chubu Earthquake12 people were seriously injured in Kameyama City and Suzuka City.
- 2009(21)10/8 - Typhoon 18Due to heavy rainTokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)Namatsu Line OfIeshiro Station - Ise-Okutsu StationLandslides and roadbed outflows occurred at about 40 points betweenDriving on behalf of the busBecome
- 2009 year (Heisei 21 year)11/13 - Marue Ferries"Ariake"Kumano SeaStranded.
- 2010(22)6/28 - Ise Expressway OfTsu IC - Ise ICとKisei ExpresswayOn the whole lineFreeway social experimentBegins.
- 2010 year (Heisei 22 year)10/1 - Isewan FerryMie PrefectureAichi-Toba-TaharaWith the support from the two prefectures and two cities, it was escaped from the abolition and the business under the new system was started.
- 2011(23) June- Suzuki HidetakaBecame the youngest governor in Japan.
- 2011 year (Heisei 23 year)6/19 -Tsu IC of Ise Expressway-Free social experiment that was done on all lines of Ise IC and Kise Expressway ends.
- 2011 year (Heisei 23 year)9/5 - 23 Typhoon No. 12Has invaded,Eastern KishuIs a disaster.
- 2012(24)7/9 - Toba PortPublished about repair work公 文書About tampering with prefecture's organization becomes clear.
- 2016From May 28 to May 5 (26)-In the southern part of Mie prefectureShima city OfKashikojimaでThe 42th Summit of Developed CountriesHeld "Ise Shima Summit".
- 2017(29)4/21(Up to May 5 for 9 days)- Mie Prefectural Sun Arena27th in and aroundNational Confectionery ExpoHeld "Ise Confectionery Expo 2017".
- 2018(30)8/1(Comprehensive Opening Ceremony)-In the Tokai area mainly in Mie prefecture30 National High School Sports FestivalHeld "2018 Impressive Tokai Body".
- 2019(31) April 4 to 17- EmperorQueenHis Majesties,ShogunTo attend the rite of relativesIse CityとShima cityVisit us. Last visit to the province (Yukiyuki).
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)1/29 - Shima Marine LandIn 20213/31Announced that business will be suspended with.
Origin of the name of Mie prefecture
Yamato TakeruCompleted the eastern expedition and was in front of Ozu (Ozuhama) (Kuwana City), in Mie-gun (Yokkaichi) on the way from Nozono (Kameyama)Record of Ancient MattersIt is said that ""My feet are tired like a triple peg, and I'm tired."
|Mie Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Mie Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Mie Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mie Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Mie Prefecture city population density ranking (2016(28) present)
- Kuwana City(1,030 people/km2）
- Suzuka(1,010 people/km2）
- Ise City(610 people/km2）
- Nabari(604 people/km2）
Yokkaichi(Special City at Enforcement)
- Governor- Suzuki Hidetaka(The sixth generation of the public election. Currently the third term.2011(23)4/21Inauguration) Term:2023(5nd year of Reiwa)4/20Until
For successive governorsList of Governor of Mie Prefecture"checking.
|年度||Revenue amount (Unit: million yen)|
General accountとSpecial accountTotal
|Financial capability index||Current account ratio||Real bond ratio||Future burden ratio||Laspeyres index||Bond issue limit ratio|
- Financial capability indexThe group classification and ranking within the group areFinancial capability index Transition of index of prefectures”.
- (Note) For 24 and 25, the values obtained when there are no measures under the "Act on Revision of Salaries of National Public Employees and Extraordinary Special Provisions" (Law No. 24, 2) are adopted.
- The amount of revenue is quoted from Mie's official website
- Other indicators are quoted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications official website
Economic and industrial
- Isecha - Green TeaCultivated area, production amount, production amount ofShizuoka,KagoshimaNext to Japan It is said to be "from Kyoto"MatchaIs actuallyKyoto CityIs not the production area, but most are produced in Mie prefecture.Uji cityでTea makingI often do it. Isecha is also a target product of administrative supportMie brandHas been certified by.
- Rice - Ise plainBecause of this, rice cultivation is also active.
- Tangerine -Cultivation is active in Eastern Kishu.
- Matsuzaka beef -Japanese beef produced in the suburbs of Matsusaka City. Famous as high-class meat representing Japan.
- Iga beef - Iga regionWagyu produced in.
- Kamo beef -Beef cattle produced in Kamo area, Toba city.
- -A uniform brand pig produced in Mie prefecture.
- Tamaki Pork -Among the pigs produced in Tamaki Town, high quality pigs sold at stores in the town.
- Kumano chicken - Mie PrefectureNative speciesWith YagidoThematingTo the maleNagoya CochinChicken for high-quality meat mixed with females.
- pearl --Abalone during the Asuka and Nara periods (Abalone: AbaloneWith natural pearls that can beAkoya ShellfishPearls.ShowaIt became famous for the true pearl culture of Akoya shellfish.
- Ise shrimp
- Abalone - ManyoshuAlso appeared.
- Skipjack -You can go back to the Nara period.
- Elementary school girl(Koonago)-Tsu CityShiratsuka TownIt was popular in Kagemachi, but fishing has been prohibited since 2016.
- Trough - Anori blowfish
- Blue seaweed -Main production areasAgo Bay,Matoya Bay,Ise baySuch.
- Hijiki -Main production areasShima Peninsula.. Processing isIse CitySuch. It is sold under the name of Ise Hijiki,Mie brandIs subject to administrative support.
- Oyster -Main production areas are Ago Bay, Matoya Bay,Toba BaySuch. Target arrow,Uramura oyster,OysterHas been branded.
- Sunfish -Main production areasEastern Kishu.
- AquacultureTuna -The production area is Minami Ise Town,Ise tuna, Nada Tuna, and Mie Tuna.
Mie Prefecture has 218 sawmills, the second largest in Japan after Gifu Prefecture (2, wood statistics).
- 9th place of shipment of industrial products by prefecture.
- In YokkaichioilChemicalComplexFlockYokkaichi Complex -JapanHigh economic growthSymbol of.PollutionWas made infamous by, but is now over. The Yokkaichi Complex is a base that supports the Mie Prefecture economy.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.Suzuka Factory (Suzuka),Toyota body(Inabe City) Is the largest shipment value of manufactured products for transportation equipment.
- In TsuJapan Marine UnitedMainly on shipbuilding,JFE EngineeringShips a number of steel products such as the Yokohama Bay Bridge, Hon-Yoshi Bridge, and the local windmills of the Aoyama Plateau.
- 2000After (12),Toshiba(Yokkaichi),Fujitsu(Kuwana City) Semiconductor factory,sharpLCD factory (Kameyama City,Taki TownA large-scale investment has been made in ), and the shipment value of electronic device-related manufactured goods has skyrocketed. Mie PrefectureMie Crystal Valley Concept・With the concept of Mie Silicon Valley, we are promoting the attraction of factories from the administrative aspect.
- OsakaとNagoya cityLocated in the middle ofMeihan National HighwayIs passingIga regionIn the north, factories and industrial parks as production and distribution bases for companies are scattered.
Major companies with factories
- Aichi Machine Industry(Matsusaka City)
- Asahi Kasei(Suzuka City)
- Ajinomoto(Yokkaichi)-A bird sanctuary has been opened on the premises.
- Igaoshi(Iga City)
- Ishihara industry(Yokkaichi City)
- Imuraya Group(Tsu City)
- Vale・Japan (Matsusaka City)-Former Inco Tokyo Nickel
- EXEDY(Iga City)
- NTN(Kuwana City)
- Omron health care(Matsusaka City)
- Snack company(Tsu City)
- Onkyo Development & Manufacturing (Tsu City)
- Kameyama(Kameyama City, Tsu City)-Kameyama candle founding place, current headquarters function relocated to Osaka
- Kayaba System Machinery(Tsu City)
- Kyocera(Ise City)
- Kyocera Document Solutions(Tamagusuku)-Former Kyocera Mita (Sanda Industry)
- Kobe Steel Works(Inabe City)
- Cosmo Oil(Yokkaichi City)
- Saraya(Kumano City)
- Sangaria(Iga City)
- St. Gilles Brewing(Kuwana City)- Yamasa soy sauceグループ
- JSR(Yokkaichi City)
- JFE Engineering(Tsu City)
- JTEKT(Kameyama City)-In-house testing station in Iga City
- sharp(Kameyama City, Taki Town)-The main LCD panel factory. It became a hot topic by promoting "Kameyama products" and "Kameyama brand".
- Showa Yokkaichi Oil(Yokkaichi) --OldShowa Shell Sekiyugroup. July 2019 (first year of Reiwa) Business integration,Idemitsu KosanTo the group
- Sinfonia Technology(Ise City, Toba City)
- Sumitomo Metal MiningSiporex (Kameyama City)
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems(Yokkaichi, Suzuka, Tsu, Kameyama)
- Central glass(Matsusaka City)
- DIC(Yokkaichi City)
- Taiheiyo Cement(Inabe City)
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma(Suzuka City)
- Sun sunshine(Iga City)-Japan Fine Products Factory
- Takara Shuzo(Yokkaichi City)
- Takara Bio(Yokkaichi City)
- DMG Mori Seiki(Iga City)
- Chugai pharmaceutical production(Iga City)
- Choya plum wine(Iga City)
- Denso(Inabe City)
- Toabo Corporation(Yokkaichi City)
- TOYO TIRE(Toin Town)-Factory name is Kuwana Factory
- Toyobo(Yokkaichi City)
- Toshiba(Asahi Town)
- Kioxia(Yokkaichi)-Split from Toshiba in April 2017, company name changed in October 4
- Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Industry(Iga City)
- Letterpress printing(Kameyama City, Tsu City, Matsusaka City)
- Toyota body(Inabe City)
- Nippon Sheet Glass(Yokkaichi City)
- Nippon ham food(Kisosaki Town)
- Nobel confectionery(Nabari City)-Factory function moved from Osaka, where the headquarters is located
- Panasonic -OldPanasonic Electric WorksThere were many factories, but the business was reorganized in 2012
- Hitachi Metals(Kuwana City)
- Fujikura(Suzuka City)
- Fujitsu(Kuwana City)
- Fuji Electric(Yokkaichi City, Suzuka City)
- Fuji Xerox Manufacturing (Suzuka City)
- Bridgestone cycle(Iga City)
- Primaham(Iga City)
- Furukawa Electric(Kameyama City)
- Hokuetsu Corporation(Kiho Town)-OldKishu PaperMerged with Hokuetsu Paper Mill in 2011
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.(Suzuka City)
- Honda auto body(Yokkaichi City)-Yachiyo Kogyo Yokkaichi Plant is spun off
- Masya(Ise City)
- Mitsubishi Chemical(Yokkaichi City)
- Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesNagoya Cryogenic Works (Matsusaka City)
- Miyazaki Main Store(Yokkaichi City)
- Miwa Lock(Ise City, Tamaki Town)
- Melodian(Iga City)
- Yachiyo Industry(Suzuka City, Kameyama City)
- Yamazaki Mazak(Kuwana City, Inabe City)
- Yamamori(Kuwana City, Matsusaka City)
- Yokohama Rubber(Ise City)
- LIXIL(OldINAX: Iga City/OldTostem: Tsu City, Nabari City)
- Rohto Pharmaceutical(Iga City)
- UL Japan(Ise City)
Life and transportation
- Mie Prefectural Police
- Car registration number signThe place name notation of (license plate) is "Mie" number throughout the prefecture.
- Local numberAs "Suzuka" number from 2006 (SuzukaandKameyama City) And the "Yokkaichi" number and "Ise-Shima" number (for the third recruitment from 2020)Ise City,Toba,Shima city,Meiwa Town,Tamaki Town,Dokai Town,Minamiise Town) Is newly added.Ise-Shima number is 2016The 42th Summit of Developed CountriesThe prefecture was triggered by the (Ise Shima Summit)Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismWas requested, and it became the trigger for the 3rd edition of this local number.
Most of this prefectureChubu Electric Power Power GridIt is a supply area ofKumano City(Excluding Sunocho, Hobocho, Nigishimasatocho, Nigishimacho, Yukicho, Atashikacho, Hadasucho, Isozakicho, Otomarimachi),Minamimuro-gun OfMihama TownとKihocho TheKansai Electric Power Transmission and DistributionIs the supply area.
Kuwana City, Toin Town, Inabe City, Asahi Town, Kawagoe Town, Yokkaichi City, Suzuka City, Kameyama City, Tsu City, Matsusaka City, Ise CityToho GasIt is a supply area of the Osaka Gas Group in Nabari City, Aoyama District of Iga City and Shima Spain Village.Nabari Kintetsu GasIs supplied by. In Iga city (except Aoyama district)Ueno City GasIs supplied by.
Even before the spread of the Internet, the prefectural management that opened in April 1994PC communicationThere is "Mie net" (Mie administrative information provision system)NiftyAlthough I was able to communicate with the gateway PC at the city fee,2000 issueWas abolished along with.
Ritsuryo OfGoki ShichidoThen, out of Mie PrefectureIse countryとShimakuniとIga country TheTokaidoAs,Eastern KishuHaveKii country TheNankaidoWas classified as.Edo PeriodAlso,The Pacific OceanIse country on the shoreTokaidoとIse highwayAlong the lineHiei Oiwake(YokkaichiIn the suburbs, the Tokaido and Ise Kaido branches.
22th year of Meiji (1889) Was built byTokaido Main LineOriginallyNakasendo trunk lineAs the construction was underway, the plan was changed on the way, and the area between Nagoya and Kusatsu was already open.Minoji・I decided to follow the Nakasendo route, and did not pass through the original Mie prefecture where the Tokaido route runs. For transportation within the prefecture,Kansai RailwayTo the section along the TokaidoKusatsu Line,Kansai Main LineThere were also times when we ran a competition to acquire passengers with the above-mentioned Tokaido Main Line,nationalizationAfter that, it was treated as a local trunk line, not as an artery of the land.
Other, Kansai RailwaySangu Railway→National railwayIn areas where was not laid,Iga Railway-Ise Railway-Yoro Railway(Both are different from the current company of the same name)Sanki RailwayPrivate railways such as etc and variousLight railWas laid. Among these routes, there is competition with road traffic and other railways since the Taisho era, andSecond World WarIn traffic control insideUnnecessary emergency lineThere are some that have been abolished because of this, but most of the lines except Sanki Railway are Kansai capital.Osaka Electric Railway/Sankyu Express Electric RailwayAcquired by the group. The company went through the Kansai Express Railway1944After (19th year of Showa)Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu).
High speed train OfBullet trainThere was also a plan to penetrate the Suzuka Mountains, but after the warTokaido ShinkansenIn the planNagoyaDue to the construction period, the west route was changed to Maibara, so the Shinkansen does not pass through this prefecture.Superconducting linearbyChuo ShinkansenIs planned along the Tokaido, and a station will be built near Kameyama City, which is a junction of highways.
For the former Ise, Shima, and Iga domestic railways and private railway lines were maintained from the Meiji to Taisho eras, but the railway maintenance to the former Kinokuni area was delayed,Kisei Main LineAs for seeing all the1959(Showa 34).It can be said that this line is the last completed railway line in Japan called the "main line".In addition, the sleeper limited express ", which was the last direct train from this prefecture through the Kisei Line to Tokyo.Kii"1984(59) It was abolished in February.Currently, limited express and rapid trains are operating at Nagoya Station by connecting to the Shinkansen.
KintetsuLimited expressWhile the frequency of driving is high, JR is less frequent than other prefectures, and was once popular throughout Japan as an express train with a large number of trains.L limited expressAlso, the JR limited express does not runOkinawaとNaraExcept for, only Mie Prefecture has never been set up to date. On the other hand, JR Tokai should counter Kintetsu LineRapid "Mie"We are also making improvements, such as operating trains.
From the Heisei era onwards, out of the routes integrated into Kintetsu, there are also moves to separate the lines and transfer the lines for the outlying lines.Hokusei LineWas transferred to Sanki Railway,Iga Railway-Yoro Railway-Yokkaichi Asunarou RailwayWas established by the separation of management from Kintetsu. Also for the national railway lines,Ise LineaboutThird sector railway OfIse RailwayThe management was transferred to, but the limited express and rapid trains from JR Nagoya Station are operating south of JR Tsu Station via the Ise Railway.
National Route 1Is a route along the Tokaido in the Edo period. At one time, the old Tokaido is sometimes called the New Tokaido, and even on the map, National Route 1 is sometimes referred to as the Tokaido.
National Route 23Of the TokaidoHiei's OiwakeIt is a route along the Ise Kaido that further branches. In the Taisho era, the route was certified as National Route 1 "route reaching Tokyo to Jingu" based on the old Road Law. Designated as National Route 27 in the route designation based on the New Road Law of 23. The area north of the Suzuka City Kita-Tagaki-cho intersection was established as a bypass for National Highway No. 1, and was called the Meisho Bypass.
HighwayHigashi Meihan Expressway-Ise Expressway-Ise Gulf Expressway-Kisei ExpresswayBesides,Shinmeishin Expressway Kameyama Junction From the (JCT) to the west,Yokkaichi JCTからShin-Yokkaichi JCTThroughTokai Ring ExpresswayToin ICIs in service.
From Shin-Yokkaichi JCT of Shin-Meishin Expressway on March 2019, 3Kameyama Nishi JCTAnd from the Toin IC on the Tokai Ring RoadDaan ICStarted service until. From Kameyama Nishi JCT Ise⇔Nagoya connecting route (full junction) in FY2019, from Daian IC on Tokai Ring Road in FY2024Kitase ICIt is scheduled to start service until.
In addition, the Higashi-Meihan Expressway and Nara PrefectureNishi-Meihan ExpresswayTieMeihan National HighwayThere is.Kameyama City has four routes, Shin-Meishin Expressway, Higashi-Meihan, Ise Expressway, and Meihan National Highway, and is a key point of road traffic in Mie Prefecture.
Isewan FerryBy TobaIrago(AichiTahara) TieCar ferryIn addition to operating routes,Tsu Airport LineBy2005 OfChubu International AirportWith the opening, a high-speed ship connecting the airport and Tsu has been operated.A route connecting Ise City or Toba City and Chubu Centrair International Airport was also planned and being prepared, but the prospect is not clear at present.
There is no airport in this prefecture. Nearby airports are as follows.
- Chubu International Airport(Nickname Centrair. Aichi PrefectureTokoname）
- Nagoya Airport(Commonly known as Komaki Airport. Aichi PrefectureToyoyama Town-Komaki City-Kasugai City-Nagoya cityKita）
- Osaka International Airport(Commonly known as Itami Airport. Hyogo PrefectureItami City, OsakaToyonaka City-Ikeda）
- KIX(Osaka PrefectureIzumisano-Tajiri Town-Sennan city）
*All lines without a station name pass through the prefecture
Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Kansai Main Line(Nagashima~Kameyamawhile)
- Kisei Main Line(Kameyama~Cormorantwhile)
- Sangu Line
- Namatsu Line
Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Iga Line(Former Kintetsu Iga Line)
- Ise Line(Former National Railway Ise Line)
Highway national road TheCentral Japan Expressway(NEXCO Central Japan)Meihan National Highway TheMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIs managed by.
Shinmeishin Expressway 2008(20)2/23Since the service started at, the wide-area flow between Tokyo and Osaka was shortened compared to Sekigahara. Meanwhile, connectHigashi Meihan Expressway OfYokkaichi Interchange (IC) I started to get congested around the beginning.20193/17, Shin-Meishin ExpresswayNew Yokkaichi Junction - Kameyama West JunctionThe space is in service. It is expected that congestion will be significantly reduced by using a "double network" that does not pass through Higashi-Meihan.
Kisei Expressway OfKii Nagashima ICからOwase Kita ICIs a new direct control system, which is a new direct control project not burdened by the expressway company and burdened by the national and local governments, and tolls will not be collected even after the start of operation.
- Highway national road
- E23 Higashi Meihan Expressway(Aichi/Mie border- Iseze IC）
- E23 Ise Expressway(Iseze IC- Ise IC）
- E42 Kisei Expressway(Sewa Taki IC/JCT - Owase Kita IC）
- E1A Ise Gulf Expressway(Aichi/Mie border- Yokkaichi JCT）
- E1A Shinmeishin Expressway(Yokkaichi JCT-Mie/Shiga border)
- C3 Tokai Ring Expressway(Daan IC -New Yokkaichi JCT)
- E25 Meihan National Highway(Kameyama IC -Mie/Nara prefectural border) (free)
- E42 Kumano Owase Road(Owase South IC - Kumano Ohdomari IC)(free)
- Ise Shima connecting road
- C3 Tokai Circular Expressway (Gifu/Mie border-Daian IC)
- E42 Kumano Owase Road (II) (Owase North IC-Owase South IC)
- E42 Kumano Road(Kumano Ohdomari IC-Kumano IC)
- E42 Kiho Kumano Road (Kumano IC-Kiho IC)
- E42 Shingu Kiho Road(Kiho IC-Mie/Wakayama Prefectural border)
Basic plan section (under investigation):
- General toll road
- Free open road
- Aoyama Kogen Toll Road
- Ise toll road
- Tomitayama Castle Toll Road
- Suzuka skyline
- Pearl road
- Ise Futami Toba Line -Free open from March 2017, 29
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Winter closed section
- Route 306: Yamaguchi, Fujiwara-cho, Inabe-Kurakake Pass-Taga-cho, Inukami-gun, Shiga (6.9 km)
- National Route 421: Ishigure Minami, Daiancho, Inabe City --Ishigure Pass --Kiwadacho, Higashiomi City, Shiga Prefecture (6.5 km)
- Route 477: Chikusa, Komono-cho, Mie-gun --Takehira Pass --Okawara, Tsuchiyama-cho, Koka-shi, Shiga (5.9 km)
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 25 Nanno Kitase Line : Ninose, Hokusei-cho, Inabe-Niwada, Nanno-cho, Kaizu-shi, Gifu (3.5 km)
The group operatesExpress BusDepending on the prefectureYokohama-Tokyo-Omiya, North area, Iga area, East Kishu areaNagoya, With Iga/Hokusei areaOsaka-京都, And the north regionChubu International AirportAre tied together. In addition, there are some operated by local governments.
Medical and welfare
- Junior college
- College of technology
- Special school
- Local newspaper
- Ise Shimbun -Of this prefecturePrefectural paper.
- Evening Mie
- Yoshino Kumano Newspaper
- Kinan Shimbun
- Daily Kumano Shimbun
- Kisei Shimbun
- Nankai sun day
- Block paper
- Chunichi Shimbun -Head office/issueNagoya city.. The market share is high in the prefecture.
- Tsu citizen version
- North version
- Suzuka/Kameyama version
- Matsuzaka/Kise version
- Ise Shima version
- Iga version
- Kuroshio plate
- Kishu version
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbunabout,Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu BranchIs issued in most parts of the prefecture, but Iga and NabariYomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of. In Kiho-cho, Minamimuro-gun, the edition issued by the Chubu branch office and the edition issued by the Osaka headquarters (Wakayama prefecture edition) are sold together.
- Asahi Shimbunabout,Asahi Shimbun Nagoya Head OfficeThe morning and evening editions of the issue are sold in most parts of the prefecture, but in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Minamimuro District Mihama Town and Kiho Town.Asahi Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThis is an integrated version of the morning edition published by.
- Mainichi Newspapersabout,Mainichi Newspaper Chubu Head OfficeIs issued in most parts of the prefecture, but Mihama and Kihocho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City and Minamimuro District areMainichi Newspaper Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of.
- For the Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya BranchIs issued in most parts of the prefecture, but Mihama and Kihocho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City and Minamimuro District areNihon Keizai Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of. Regarding the Osaka head office versionA TV scheduleHas posted the same thing as the Kansai version (no replacement of the name office).
- Sankei ShimbunAbout the whole prefectureSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of. There are direct sales outlets for the Sankei Shimbun in some areas, but in many areas they are outsourced to Chunichi Shimbun stores.
- Sports paper
- Within the prefectureChunichi Sports(Chunichi ShimbunIssued) is localsports newspaperHave the role of.
- Nikkan Sportsabout,Nikkan Sports Newspaper West JapanHowever, the edition issued by Osaka Headquarters is sold only in Mihama-cho and Kiho-cho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, and Minamimuro District.
- Sports report(Hochi Shimbun), the Chubu edition issued by the Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branch is sold in most parts of the prefecture, but Iga and NabariJunichi ShimbunThe Kansai version issued by the Osaka head office is on sale.
- Sports Nippon(Sponichi)Sankei sports(Sanspo) is sold in the Osaka headquarters version in all prefectures. For Sponichi, the Kansai version is for Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Mihama-cho and Minamimuro-gun, Kiho-cho, and for other areas, the Tokai version with a partial replacement of the program table with the public competition surface (local print in Nagoya. ) Is on sale. Since the same items as those in Kinki area are sold in all prefectures, Sanspo does not replace public competitions or program schedules.
- Daily SportsIs sold at some convenience stores in Iga and Nabari.
- Tokyo SportsMost of the affiliated evening papers in the prefectureChukyo Sports, Mihama-cho, Iga-shi, Nabari-shi, Kumano-shi, Minamimuro-gunOsaka SportsAre sold respectively.
TV/RadioBroadcast target areaas,Prefectural broadcastIn addition,Wide area broadcastingIt also belongs to the well-known area (headquartered in Nagoya).このうち、名古屋市に本社のあるOf these, the head office is in NagoyaCBC RadioOf this prefectureKuwana CityHas a parent station (main transmission station) in[Annotation 3] In addition, NHK and Tokai Radio also have parent stations in areas closer to Mie Prefecture, receive the main station in the Ise Plain, and have relay stations in the Iga and Higashi Kishu areas.
In addition to terrestrial broadcasting, TV is available throughout the prefectureCable TVIt is also possible to watch. Named offices areInabe City-Ise City-Toba-Nabari-Iga City-Owase City-Kumano CityEtc.) has a relay station.
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- Chukyo wide areaBroadcasting stations whose target area is
- Ise bayIn the area alongAichiArea broadcasting OfTV Aichi(TVA) (TXNSeries) can be received, and some cable TV stations are also rebroadcasting outside the area.
- In Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Mihama Town and Kiho Town in Minamimuro District,TV Osakaexcept forOsaka stationThere are areas where each broadcasting station can receive, and cable television stations also rebroadcast outside the area. The TV section of newspapers in Mihama-cho and Kiho-cho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City and Minamimuro District mainly deals with the channels of Osaka station.
- Cable TV
In Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Mihama Town and Kiho Town in Minamimuro DistrictNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station,Every day broadcasting-Asahi Broadcasting TV-Kansai TV-Yomiuri TelevisionとNHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station-Tokai TV-CBC TV-Nagoya TV (me-tele)-Chukyo TVBroadcasts from both Osaka and Nagoya TV stations are being distributed.
Of NagoyaNHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station-CBC Radio (In the prefecturemaster stationThere is →CBC Radio Nagashima Transmission Station)・Tokai radioIn most areas you can listen directly toIga City,Owase City,Kumano CityAlso has a relay station. In most other areas of the prefectureNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station,Every day broadcasting-Asahi Broadcasting Radio-Radio Osaka-KBS Kyoto-Radio kansaiCan be received well throughout the day in most parts of the prefecture.
In the past,Kinki Tokai Broadcasting(There was a radio Mie at the beginning of the broadcast)Radio tokaiIt merged with (former Gifu Broadcasting System) and became Tokai Radio Broadcasting.After this, the prefecture area will be broadcast in this prefecture.Medium wave broadcasting (AM) stations do not exist, including NHK and commercial broadcasting (NHK does not have relay stations).
Ultra short wave broadcasting Regarding (FM) broadcasting, there are prefectural broadcasting stations for both NHK and commercial broadcasting,Community broadcasting stationThere are multiple.In the Ise Plain, you can also listen to FM Aichi and ZIP-FM in Nagoya.
Held in 1994World Festival ExpoAt the time of Matsuri Expo/Mie '94, there was a temporary FM FM Pirates.
- AM radio
- Chukyo wide areaBroadcasting stations whose target area is
- FM radio
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- Community broadcasting station
- local cuisine
- (Other textile products,1976）
- Yokkaichi Manko ware(Porcelain,1979）
- Iga ware(Porcelain,1982）
- Suzuka ink(Stationery,1980）
- Ise Katagami(Craft tools and materials,1988）
- Traditional crafts
A team based in the prefecture
- サ ッ カ ー
- Adult baseball
- Onshore (Marathon/Ekiden)
- NTN Athletics Club
- Denso Women's Athletics Long Distance Club
- boat race(Boat racing）
- Boat Race Tsu
- Mini Boat Pier Nabari (Outside Boat Ticket Sale Site)
- Boat Race Tsu
- Bicycle race
The only game machine store regulations in Mie PrefectureNew Year's EveIs allowed to operate overnight. this isConvenience storeBefore popularizationIse Shrine OfShotoIt is said to have been established under the name of providing toilets and rest facilities for worshipers. Also2000Mie Prefecture until JulyPublic Safety CommissionBut,Pachinko parlorsToPachislotWas not certified for installation.
Edo periodIse IseriStarted todaySuzuka CircuitDone inF1Japan Grand Prix8 hours, A scenic Shima resort,Matsuzaka beef,IgaRuralNinjaRelated (popular with foreigners),Eastern KishuThe southernmost part of the regionUdonomura(Current:Kihocho) Etc. are endowed with tourism resources.
- Mountain/Hoko/Street food event
Tangible cultural property building
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Sekijuku : Kameyama City
- Suigo Prefectural Nature Park
- Ise no Umi Prefectural Natural Park
- Akame Isshikyo Prefectural Nature Park
- Kashigakyo Prefectural Natural Park
- Oku-Ise Miyagawa Gorge Prefectural Nature Park
- Prefectural city park
- Kitase Central Park: Yokkaichi City, Inabe City, Komono Town
- Suzuka Youth Forest
- Kameyama Sunshine Park
- Prefectural Office Park: Tsu City
- Daibutsuyama Park: Ise City, Tamaki Town, Meiwa Town
- Isuzu Park: Ise City
- Kumano Seaside Park: Kihoku Town
- Prefectural forest park
- Mie Prefectural Forest: Komono Town
- Ueno Forest Park: Iga City
Shrines and temples
- Miegata Gokoku Shrine -As a guardian deity of Mie prefecture, it is revered deeply in the prefecture.
- Ise Shrine - AmaterasukamiEnshrineNaiku (Omiya Shrine)とToyotomi OgamiEnshrineGeku (Toyokage Grand Shrine)Is the general term for the two shrines.Shrine main officeThe national shrines under its control claim that it is the main sect.
- Camellia shrine -The total shrine of Sarutahiko Shrine nationwide. Ise no Ichinomiya.
- Takada MotoyamaSenshuji Temple - Shinshu Takada SchoolThe main temple of. Mikage and Nyorai are on November 2017, 11National treasureDesignated.
- Iga Ueno - Castle towerStands on the tallest stone wall in JapanUeno CastleCastle town. The streets are arranged in a grid pattern. It is also known as the hometown of Basho Matsuo, the town of Iga Ninja.
- Ishi Shrine- TobaIn phaseShinmei ShrineIt is famous as "Ishigami-san" at the end of the shrine. For a long time, he said, "I will fulfill the wishes of women."AmaHas come to believe.
- Aoyama Plateau -There is the largest wind power generation facility in Honshu. You can overlook Ise Bay and the Ise plain.
- Ago Bay - Rias coast.. No. 21 in the NHK program "Japanese Landscapes I Want to Leave in the 6st Century".
- Futamiura(Couple rock)-The Meotoiwa in Futami Kotamajin is famous,summer solsticeToMount FujiThe sunrise can be worshiped on the top of.
- Daiozaki -Japan's leading coastal terrace.
- Osugitani -Japan's three major valleys.
- -The valley is famous.
- Red eyeGorge- Akame 48 WaterfallAswaterfallKnown for its famous place.
Theme park/leisure land
- ナ ガ シ マ リ ゾ ー ト - Nagashima hot spring"Yuami no Shima"・Hotel・amusement park"Nagashima Spa Land・Western Japan's largest leisure land with a jumbo seawater pool. Other,outlet mall"Jazz Dream Nagashima"Or"Nabana no SatoThere is.
- Suzuka Circuit - F1Japan Grand Prix,Suzuka 8 time endurance road raceWill be held. An amusement park centered on vehicles that use enginesMotopiaAlongside.
- Toba Aquarium - Sea otterBecame a popular person. Other than Japan's largestaquarium.
- Ise Meotoiwa Fureai Aquarium Sea Paradise -Many sea animals and fish such as seals, sea lions, and walruses are on display.
- Mikimoto Pearl Island -Built in the birthplace of cultured pearls.AmaIs famous for its demonstration.
- Tomoiki no Kuni Ise Ninja Kingdom --The facility name was changed from Ise Azuchi Momoyama Castle Town on March 2019, 3.
- Shima Spain Village - スペインThemedTheme parkA multi-purpose resort consisting of three facilities, with a main focus on "Parque Espana", Hotel Shima Spain Village, and a natural hot spring "Sunflower no Yu".
- NEMU RESORT - Mitsui FudosanGroup ofIse Shima Resort ManagementOperated by. A comprehensive resort facility centered on marine sports.
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- State of Sao Paulo(Federal Republic of Brazil）
- Henan Province(People's Republic of China）
- 1973(Showa 48) November 11 Concluded a tie-up with the Ministry of Friendship
- Valencia(Kingdom of Spain）
- Friendly country alliance
Works set in Mie Prefecture
- "List of works set in the Kinki region # Mie prefecture'
- Fire festival(movies) - Kumano CityIs the stage
- Adversity nine(Movie)-Set in Mie Prefecture
- Parasite(Movie)-MieYokkaichias well as the Kuwana CityIs the stage location
- Mothra vs Godzilla(movies) - GodzillaDestroys Yokkaichi Industrial Zone
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah(movies) - King GhidorahDestroys Yokkaichi Industrial Zone
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla(Movie)-Godzilla destroys Yokkaichi Industrial Zone
- (NHKSeries drama/single shot)- Ueno City(CurrentIga CityThe center is the stage
- Koga Ninja Scroll(Novel)- KogaからSunpu(OldShizuoka City) Up to the stage
- In a town with a castle(Novel)- Matsusaka CityIs the stage
- Tide(Novel/Movie)- TobaRemote islandKamishimaIs the stage (indicated as Utashima in the text)
- Sardine love(kabuki)
- Distant approach(Novel/NHK drama)-The last from the latter halfKomono TownIs the stage
- Akame XNUMX Taki(Novel/Movie)
- (Horror novel)- Ise CityIs the stage
- Little Heroes-Gamera-(Movie)-Mainly in the Shima region
- Flower pearl(NTVDrama) - Ise ShimaIs the stage
- Half moon rising sky(Light novel, anime, TV drama, live-action film)- Ise CityIs the stage
- Truck guy, charge first star(Movie, 1978, Toei)
- Uta Andon(Uta Andon) (Novel/Movie)- Kuwana CityIs the stage
- Western Police PART-II "Dangerous Carnival-Nagoya"-Location of climax blast car chase in Spaland in Nagashima Onsen
- Western Police PART-III"Burning Heroes"-Location of the car chase scene in the middle stage also in Sparland (There is no blast unlike the last time)
- Criminal aristocrat 2"Great Nagara Track"-Location at Nagara River and Nagashima Onsen
- From the calm tomorrow(Anime)-Set in Kumano City
- Racing Battle -C1 GRAND PRIX-(Race game)- Suzuka CircuitIs the stage
- Day to be Yaa-Toba/Toshijima Paradise-(BS PremiumDrama) - TobaRemote islandToshijimaIs the stage
- Under the full bloom of the piano forest(game)- Kuwana City OfRokkaenWestern-style building
- (Movie)-Set in Kuwana City
- (Game)- Suzuka Circuit
- Kamiyo Nana, everyday(Novel), WOOD JOB! ~Nanagami Kaminaru Everyday~ (Movie)-The motif of Kamigomura, the stageTsu CityMisugi Town(OldIsshi-gunMisugi Village).
- Crow island(Novel)- KashikojimaSet on the fictional island of Kuronejima, which is a short drive from the fishing port in front of
- (Cartoon)-Set in an orphanage in Mie Prefecture.
- Fashionable notebook(Manga) -In episode 183, Professor Takashima and Mr. Hige introduce Tsu, the shortest prefectural capital in Japan, Meotoiwa, Ise Jingu, Mt. Gozaisho Kamoshikaen.
- Land of Shinobi(Novel / Movie) -Set in Iga Province
- Asada family!(movies)- Tsu CityFromPhotographers,Masashi AsadaThe original draft of the masterpiece "Asada family".
People from Mie Prefecture
- ^ Great Heisei mergerFormerly there were 13 cities, towns and villages in 16 cities, 47 counties, 9 towns and 69 villages, so the number of local governments decreased by 40.
- ^ Tsu CityOut ofTaro Misugi TownThe area is also on the west side of the Nunobiki Mountains,Kizu RiverIt is a tributary of the water systemNabari RiverOften included in the Iga area because it belongs to the watershed.
- ^ Previously, there was a parent station in Narumi-cho, Midori-ku, Nagoya-shi, but due to the deterioration of facilities and the progress of urbanization in the surrounding area197811/23Moved to the current location.
- ^ Britannica International Encyclopedia
- ^ Hidetaka Suzuki Political broadcast by Governor of Mie Prefecture. Remarks in the election in April 31
- ^ "Where does the Median Tectonic Line pass? Median Tectonic Line of Shikoku and Kii Peninsula”. Median Tectonic Line Museum, Oshika. 2020/5/6Browse.
- ^ Kinki Area Improvement LawArticle 2, paragraph 1,Central Region Development and Maintenance ActArticle 2 paragraph 1
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency
- ^ a b c Toshiharu Komada "Mie no Akebono", Noriaki Inamoto and others "History of Mie Prefecture",Yamakawa Publishing,Year 2000
- ^ "Is this all right? Mie Prefecture" pages 7-8
- ^ Secrets of Tokai region surnames you do not know Page 104 Hiroshi Morioka
- ^ National clan in conflict in Ise no Kuni
- ^ Hiroshi Nishikawa "Establishment of Modern Mie" Noriaki Hashimoto, Toshiharu Komada, Kiyoji Katsuyama, Ryoichi Iida, Shuji Ueno, Hiroshi Nishikawa "History of Mie Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. July 2000, p. 7
- ^ Mie Prefecture, 12 official documents are tampered with After requesting publication, the entire organization Asahi Shimbun November 2012, 7
- ^ ""Ise Shima Summit" to be held in Mie Prefecture next year". NHK News. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (2015:6, June 5, 18). As of June 37, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Ise-Shima Summit: Security advantage is the decisive factor... from the beginning". Mainichi Newspapers.As of August 2015, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister announced at the Ise Shima Summit in 2016". Nihon Keizai Shimbun.As of August 2015, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ About suspension of business of Shima MarinelandKintetsu Leisure Service Co., Ltd. January 2021, 1
- ^ "Financial results summary". Mie. 2017/2/1Browse.
- ^ "List of major financial indicators of local governments". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2017/1/31Browse.
- ^ Direct beef (Kamo beef) -Consumer Co-op Mie (viewed January 2012, 1.)
- ^ "Pay attention to Mie's meat!". National Federation of Agricultural CooperativesMie Prefecture Headquarters. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Mie Livestock / Mie Pig”. Mie Livestock Association. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Tokai Agricultural Administration Bureau/Mie pig". Tokai Agricultural Administration BureauLivestock Division, Production Department. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ “Agricultural Trip Marutto Tamaki” Zero Co., Ltd. (Monthly Simple), Tamaki Town, February 2013, 2, page 5.National bibliographic number:22523136
- ^ Naruse Uhei, Yokoyama Jiro "47 Prefectures Local Chicken Encyclopedia"Maruzen Publishing, Nov. 2014, 7, p. 31.ISBN 978-4-621-08801-2.
- ^ "Watch Captain Ouchiyama milk!". Genki 3 Net. Specified non-profit corporation Sarushika (May 2014). As of July 5, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/7/18Browse.
- ^ Takashi Maruyama “Taste special product tuna and cultivate three species in Minami Ise” Chunichi Shimbun morning edition March 3, 2014, wide area Mie 3 pages
- ^ "28 wood statistics". e-Stat. Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau. 2017/11/2Browse.
- ^ Industrial Statistics Survey 25 Final Report (Summary Version) -Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- ^ That prefecture is the best broadband in Japan!? From a net rating survey -Impress INTERNET Watch
- ^ a b http://www.mie-chukyo-u.ac.jp/
- ^ "Children in a special facility Taiyo Matsumoto "Sunny" who makes Nissan Sunny, an abandoned car in an open space, a fancy shelter”. Gentosha plus. 2016/7/19Browse.
- List of people from Mie prefecture
- List of cultural properties designated by Mie Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Mie prefecture
- Mie Prefectural High School List
- Mie Junior High School List
- Mie Elementary School List
- Mie nursery school list
- Mie kindergarten list
- List of Mie Foreign Schools
- Mie brand
- Japan Manaka Republic
- North-South problem
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Kanko Mie -Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation
- Disaster prevention Mie.jp
- Mie Social Welfare Council
- For Wikitravel,MieThere is a travel guide about.
Nagashima Prefecture-Kuwana Prefecture-Komono Prefecture-
Kameyama-Kobe prefecture-Tsu prefecture
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Anotsu prefecture → Mie prefecture)