JAL adds extra flight settings on 4 Tohoku routes February 2-22, larger equipment
If you write the contents roughly
JR East has been suspended between Nasu-Shiobara and Ichinoseki Station on the Tohoku-Hokkaido Line due to equipment damage found.
Japan Airlines (JAL) has been suspended from operating the Shinkansen due to the impact of the Fukushima-ken-oki earthquake that occurred on February 2, and Tohoku ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Near the east exit ticket gate and in front of the stationImage providedplease.(2018/10）|
Tohoku ShinkansenAnd of the conventional lineTohoku Main LineandOfunato LineIs on board and is a connecting station..On conventional linesAffiliation lineIs the Tohoku LineThe starting point of the Ofunato Line is this station.For JR Freight only on the Tohoku LineSecond-class railway businessIt is also the route of.
The Tohoku Main Line borders this stationSendaiDirection andMoriokaBecause the operation system is separated in the directionExtra trainExcept for, there are no passenger trains that operate across this station.It should be noted that the connection of ordinary trains between both sides is not considered so much, and the waiting time may be relatively long.Also operated701 seriesIs operated by vehicles with different line colors attached to the side of the car body with this station as the boundary.[Annotation 1].
The city name is "Ichinoseki", but the station name is "Ichinoseki" and contains the katakana "no" (both readings are "Ichinoseki").
- 1890(Meiji23 years)
- 1897(30th year of Meiji)May 4: On-site business of "Saito Matsugetsudo" is permitted.
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)May 11: Nippon Railway is nationalized,National railwayWill be the station.
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)May 10 : Track nameIs enacted and becomes a station belonging to the Tohoku Main Line.
- 1925(Taisho14 years)May 7: Ofunato Line opens.
- 1948(Showa23 years)May 9 : Aion typhoonWind and flood damage caused by.Stopped on the premisesD51103 rolls over.
- 1960(35)May 10: Under the control of Ichinoseki Management Office.
- 1967(42)May 7: Establish a "Midori no Madoguchi".
- 1968(43)May 7: Separated from Ichinoseki Management Office and under the jurisdiction of Kitakami Transport Director.
- 1969(44)May 2: Kitakami Transport Chief is abolished and becomes under the jurisdiction of Ichinoseki Transport Chief.
- 1971(46)May 2: Establish a passenger sales center at Ichinoseki Station.
- 1982(57)May 6: Tohoku Shinkansen opens.
- 1984(59) February 2: Abolish the handling of cargo.
- 1986(Showa 61) April 11:BaggageAbolish the handling of.
- 2004(Heisei16 years)May 3: Open the east exit[Newspaper 1].
- 2014(26) April 4: IC card "SuicaCan be used[Press 1].
- 2015(27) December 12: With the outsourcing of Mizusawa StationRikuchu-Orii Stationas well as the Mizusawa StationManagement work will be transferred to this station.
- 2018(30)May 9: View Plaza outsourced to JR East View Travel Service.
- 2019(31)May 3: Shinkansen platformDeparture melodyTheNSPChanged to "Lonely at dusk"[Press 2][Newspaper 3].
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)May 3 : Shinkansen e-ticket serviceStart[Press 3].
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
This stationDirectly operated station(Stationmaster・ Deputy stationmaster ・ Deputy stationmaster ・ SalesAssistant・ Transportation assistant placement)Management stationAs the Tohoku Main LineYushima Station --Each station between Mizusawa Station,Ofunato Line OfMataki Station - Surisawa StationIt manages each station in between.In addition, since the signals inside this station are treated as stations, the Ichinoseki Station Transportation Headquarters, which handles signals, is set up in the direction of Tokyo on Lines 2 and 3.
Single platform1 sides 1 linesIsland homeHas 1 lines on 2 side, 2 lines on 3 sides in totalGround stationIs. Line 1 is the Tohoku Main Line Down Main Line (Shimomoto), Line 2 is the Tohoku Main Line Up Main Line (Uemoto), and Line 3 is the Ofunato Line Main Line (Oomoto).In addition, there is no platform behind the 3rd line. There is the upper 1-upper 3rd line.freight trainIs used both above and below, and the back is a train detention line.To the eastIchinoseki Transportation ZoneHowever, because the transportation area is non-electrified, only diesel locomotives and diesel locomotives can enter the area.
With the exception of morning and evening and special trains, basically Line 1 to Tohoku Main Line Sendai, Line 2 to Tohoku Main Line Morioka, Line 3 to Ofunato LineKesennumaThe direction arrives and departs.
|1||■Tohoku Main Line||Going up||Kogota-Shiogamaaspect||Some trains are on line 2|
|2||Going down||Hanamaki-Moriokaaspect||Some trains are on lines 1 and 3|
For product sales at the platform, there is a kiosk and ekiben shop on line 12 (NREThere is a consignment business), but there is drinking water on line 11.vending machineThere is only.Midori no Madoguchi at the Shinkansen transfer gate inside the ticket gateJR East Tohoku Comprehensive ServiceThere is a reserved seat ticket vending machine.In addition, there are NEWDAYS on the conventional line side and an ekiben shop (consigned business by NRE) in the Shinkansen concourse.
|11||Tohoku / Akita / Hokkaido Shinkansen||Going down||MoriokaShin-Aomori-Akita-Shin-Hakodate Hokutoaspect|
|12||Tohoku Shinkansen||Going up||Sendai-Omiya-Tokyoaspect|
(Source:JR East: Station map）
|11||Looks lonely at dusk|
|12||Looks lonely at dusk|
From March 2019, 3, all members will replace the traditional bellIchinoseki National College of TechnologyI'm fromNSPThe train melody is an arrangement of the representative song "It looks lonely at dusk".This is the mayor of IchinosekiOsamu KatsubeUsed for transfer during a business trip to TokyoSendai StationSo, the departure melody of the Shinkansen platform "Aoba castle love songIt was devised after hearing that, and from the fall of 2018, the city and the Ichinoseki City Base Station Promotion Council will cooperate with NSP member Kazuto Hiraga.JR East Morioka branch officeIt was realized through discussions with.The production of the melodyMoriokaWas in charge of the video and music production company "SP", and arranged by Toshiyuki Anetai, the company's representative director.[Press 2][Newspaper 4].
Initially scheduled for limited use until June 2019, 6[Press 2]However, it has been used continuously since July 7st.
There are two ticket gates, the west exit and the east exit.
The west exit serves as the front exit of the station.Station staff are stationed all day,Green Window, Reserved seat ticket vending machine,Automatic ticket vending machine,information Center,View Plaza(Byu Travel ServiceContract),waiting roomThere is."Gurutto Yu" (operated by JR East Tohoku Comprehensive Service) and convenience store (operated by JR East Tohoku Comprehensive Service) in the waiting roomNEWDAYS,JR East Retail NetOperated by),Standing soba shop(There is an ekiben sales office, operated by NRE).In addition, outside the ticket gateVIEW ALTTE,Station rental carThere is a sales office, NEWDAYS (operated by JR East Tohoku Comprehensive Service).
East exit operations will be JR East Tohoku Comprehensive ServiceConsignmentdoing.Station staff are stationed all day, but the only station facilities for passengers are the Midori no Madoguchi and automatic ticket vending machines.
Currently, the JR Freight station isCar freightIt is a temporary handling station offreight trainThere is no arrival or departure.There is no freight facility,Leased lineIs not connected to this station.
Privatization of the national railway divisionImmediately before, cargo handling at this station, which had been abolished once, was resumed.However, freight trains have not arrived or departed after the resumption.Before it was abolished, on the north side of the station building, etc.BoxcarThere was a car freight platform for the car.
The main ekiben is as follows.
- Iwai Tori Meshi
- Yoshitsune Hiraizumi
- Aburiyaki beef lunch
- Seafood three-color lunch
- Southern Wappameshi
- Hiraizumi sea urchin rice
- Sanriku Sea Child
- Hiraizumi, Maesawa beef roast beef sushi
- Iwate beef rice
According to JR East, the average number of passengers per day in 2019 (the first year of Reiwa) is4,312Is[Number of passengers 1].. In addition, the daily average number of passengers on the Shinkansen is2,218Is[Annotation 3][Shinkansen 1].
The changes in recent years are as follows.
|Number of passengers on board|
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||5,112[Number of passengers 2]|
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||4,815[Number of passengers 3]|
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||4,516[Number of passengers 4]|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||4,377[Number of passengers 5]|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||4,491[Number of passengers 6]|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||4,511[Number of passengers 7]|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||4,471[Number of passengers 8]|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||4,439[Number of passengers 9]|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||4,337[Number of passengers 10]|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||4,181[Number of passengers 11]|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||4,049[Number of passengers 12]|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||3,688[Number of passengers 13]|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||4,562[Number of passengers 14]||2,451[Shinkansen 2]|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||4,614[Number of passengers 15]||2,386[Shinkansen 3]|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||4,401[Number of passengers 16]||2,295[Shinkansen 4]|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||4,461[Number of passengers 17]||2,280[Shinkansen 5]|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||4,476[Number of passengers 18]||2,241[Shinkansen 6]|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||4,428[Number of passengers 19]||2,224[Shinkansen 7]|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||4,398[Number of passengers 20]||2,243[Shinkansen 8]|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||4,312[Number of passengers 1]||2,218[Shinkansen 1]|
Around the station
- Ichinoseki Chamber of Commerce
- Ichinoseki Cultural Center / Gymnasium
- Ichinoseki City Ichinoseki Library
- Ichinoseki Post Office
- Ichinoseki Ekimae Post Office
- Ichinoseki Gakuin High School
- Iwate Bank Ichinoseki branch
- Northern Japan Bank Ichinoseki branch
- Tohoku Bank Ichinoseki branch
- Ichinoseki Shinkin Bank Station front branch
- Iwate Nichi-Nichi Shimbun Main office
- Fujitsu generalElectronics Headquarters / Factory
- National Route 284
- Iwai River
- Tsuriyama Park (Ichinoseki Castle Ruins)
- Kurihara Citizen Bus (Iwagasaki Sightseeing Taxi)
- Kurihara Citizen Bus (Miyakoh Bus)
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Hongo Line:  Via Senmaya Hospital Senmaya Bus Terminal,  Senmaya Bus Terminal not via Senmaya Hospital
- Sekigaoka Line:  Via Ichinoseki Station East Exit Sekigaoka
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Nakata housing complex line:  In front of Nakata housing complex municipal apartment via Ichinoseki sales office
- Ichinoseki community bus(Nanohana Bus)
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Genbikei Line:  Via Ichinoseki City Hall In front of Genbikei / Keisenkaku
- Mizuyama Line:  Via Ichinoseki City Hall / Genbikei Mizuyama / Mizusenkaku-mae
- Sukawa Onsen Line:  Via Ichinoseki City Hall, Genbikei, Mizuyama Sugawa hot spring
- Offshore Line: Ichinoseki Daini High SchoolVia Shimizu school building
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- National Highway South Line: Hiraizumi Station-Chusonji Templevia ionMaesawa,  Hiraizumi Station
- Ichinoseki Ion Ray:  Ion SuC IchinosekiIchinoseki GymnasiumVia Iwai Nanko Hospital
- Iwai / Nanko Hospital Line:  Via Ichinoseki Elementary School / Sannoseki Iwai Nanko Hospital
- Night express bus"Kesen liner'
- Hiraizumi / Ichinoseki Regular Sightseeing Bus Boating Course / Yoshitsune Course
■Ichinoseki Sales Office・ For buses bound for Ichinoseki City Hall (Takeyama), the rotary in front of the station is only available for getting off, and you can board from the Ichinoseki Station Exit bus stop.
Behind the East Exit Exchange Center
1990May 3 OfKurikoma-Kogen StationWith the opening of the Shinkansen station, the number of passengers at the Shinkansen station has decreased slightly, albeit temporarily.At this time, the express delivery type "" that stops only at major stations by local governments and related organizationsYamabiko(The so-called "Super Yamabiko", later "Hayate, The current "HayabusaA petition or campaign was made to increase the number of stops at Ichinoseki Station.In recent years, the number of passengers at Shinkansen stations has been stable, and it functions as the largest terminal station in the south of Iwate prefecture, which also serves as a gateway to major cities and tourist spots in the south of Iwate prefecture.
For many years, the signboard on the station building said, "Hiraizumi's cultural heritage is to be registered as a World Heritage Site." In June 2011,HiraizumiIs UNESCOworld HeritageAs it was registered on the list, it was changed to "" World Heritage "Pure Land-scented" Hiraizumi "".
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Tohoku / Akita / Hokkaido Shinkansen
- ■Tohoku Main Line
- ■Ofunato Line
- Temporary rapid "Pokemon Train KesennumaDeparture station
- Ichinoseki Station - Mataki Station
- ^ The Sendai area is red + white + green Sendai color, and the Morioka area is Morioka color with two shades of bluish purple.
- ^ Tokaido LineFujisawa StationIt is the same sound source used as the departure melody on track 4.
- ^ At stations in Iwate prefectureMorioka StationIt is the fifth place after.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Weekly JR All Stations / All Vehicle Bases" No. 23 Morioka Station / Hiraizumi Station / Yamadera Station and 74 other stations,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2013, 1, page 20.
- ^ "Transition of Stops: Encyclopedia JR/JR" JTB 1998
- ^ IGR Iwate Ginga Railway Co., Ltd. "Ticket sales range",http://www.igr.jp/wp/time-fare/ticket-area
- ^ Japan National Railways Passenger Bureau (1984) "Railway/route passenger fare/fare calculation table, current as of April 59, 20".
- ^ Railroad Photobook Publishing Association, "Photobook Railroad Now and Old" Kumagai Printing Publishing Department, 1989, p. 75
- ^ a b "Timetable Ichinoseki Station”. East Japan Railway Company. 2019/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Station map (Ichinoseki Station)”. East Japan Railway Company. 2019/10/23Browse.
- ^ Ichinoseki. “Melody the departure bell of the JR Ichinoseki Station Shinkansen platform”(Japanese). Ichinoseki. 2019/9/8Browse.
- ^ "Production results | Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture SP Co., Ltd.". sp.in.net. 2019/9/8Browse.
- ^ Special Ichinoseki Profile No.28. Ichinoseki(February 2010, 9). Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^ ``JR Timetable'' March 2017 issue,Kotsu Shimbun, 2017, p. 626.
- ^ Behind the Ichinoseki Station East Exit Exchange Center | List of places to get off | Orion Tour for cheap reservations and vacancy confirmation of highway buses, night buses, and late-night buses 
Press release material
- ^ “The number of stations where some Suica services can be used will increase” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2013, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 5. 2020/5/25Browse.
- ^ a b c "Introduction of departure melody at JR Ichinoseki Station Shinkansen platform" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Morioka Branch, (November 2019, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 12. 2020/5/27Browse.
- ^ “The “Shinkansen e-ticket service” will begin!” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, Hokkaido Railway Company, West Japan Railway Company, (February 2020, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 2. 2020/5/25Browse.
- ^ “Touch to Go! About expanding the Shinkansen service area” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (December 2020, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/13Browse.
- ^ "About the closing of View Plaza (Takasaki Station, Hachinohe Station, Ichinoseki Station, Aizu-Wakamatsu Station)" (PDF) (Press Release), View Travel Service, (July 2020, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/13Browse.
- ^ "The east exit of Ichinoseki Station opens at a new node in the wide area". Iwate Daily (Iwate Nippo): p. 25. (March 2004, 3)
- ^ a b “Celebrating the renovation and opening of the relaxing waiting space JR Ichinoseki Station”. Iwate Daily (Iwate Nippo): p. 15. (March 2006, 3)
- ^ "[Station Melo Story] JR Ichinoseki Station" It looks lonely at dusk "NSP". Sankei Shimbun(November 2019, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 4. 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Iwate) "NSP" for departure melody Ichinoseki Station Shinkansen: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2019/9/8Browse.
- ^ a b Number of passengers at each station (2019) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2000) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2001) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2002) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2003) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2004) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2005) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2006) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2007) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2008) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2009) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2010) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2011) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2012) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2013) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2014) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2015) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2016) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2017) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers at each station (2018) -JR East
- ^ a b Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2019) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2012) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2013) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2014) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2015) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2016) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2017) -JR East
- ^ Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (FY2018) -JR East