30% off the Hokuriku Shinkansen, "First-come-first-served value", extension of usage period until September 9
If you write the contents roughly
Reserved seats for regular cars are targeted, and the sales price is 9,920 yen between Tokyo and Kanazawa Station, and 7,700 yen between Tokyo and Itoigawa Station.
JR East is an "Ekinet" member who gets a 30% discount on the fares and charges of the Hokuriku Shinkansen "Kagayaki" and "Hakutaka" ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
At the central/representative station of Itoigawa City in the western part of Niigata Prefecture, with the Echigo Tokimeki Railway,JR West Kanazawa Branch The Hokuriku Wide-area Railway Department's Oito Line operating base is located.
It is located along the coast, where the sea can be seen from inside the Shinkansen.
JR WestHokuriku Shinkansen,Oito lineOf the Echigo Tokimeki RailwaySea of Japan Hisui LineIs on board. JR freight only on the Japan Sea Hisui LineSecond-class railway businessAs a freight train. Before the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen, before being transferred to the Echigo Tokimeki RailwayHokuriku Main Line Affiliation lineWas riding as.
Of the regular trains that started operation when the Shinkansen extended, the express type "Kagayaki'' passes through this station, but each station stopsHakutaAll trains stop for 15 round trips (14 round trips between Tokyo and Kanazawa, 1 round trip between Nagano and Kanazawa).
In addition, Kanazawa Station, including this station on the Hokuriku Main Line, out of the two conventional lines that run into this station when the Shinkansen opens Naoetsu StationBetweenParallel conventional lineManagement was separated from JR West as[N 2], In Niigata Prefecture including this stationIchisha Station -Prefectural government and local governments along the line will invest between Naoetsu stationsThird sector railwayTransferred to Noechi Toki Meki Railway and renamed the line "Nihonkai Hisui Line"[N 3].. On the other hand, JR West continues to manage and operate the Oito Line even after the Shinkansen opens.
With the opening of the Shinkansen and the transfer of the Hokuriku Main Line, this station is the only manned station managed by JR West in Niigata Prefecture.[Note 1].. The easternmost point of a manned station managed by JR West Japan[Note 2].
- 1912(TaishoFirst year)12/16 - National railwayShinetsu Line(Shinetsu) Nadachi Station -With the opening of the station extension,Terminal stationEstablished as(General station).
- 1913(Taisho 2)4/1 -National RailwayHokuriku Main Line Aomi Station -Opening of extension between stations.. Along with this, this station on the Shin-Etsu Line- Naoetsu StationBetweenHokuriku Main LineWill be transferred to the Hokuriku Main Line.. At the same time it becomes a station on the way.
- 1932(7)12/21 -The first station building was burned down by the big fire.
- 1934(Showa9 years)11/14 -National Railway Oitokita Line This station- Nechi StationOpening.
- 1949(24)6/1 -With the enforcement of the Japanese National Railways Act,Japan National Railway(JNR) inherited.
- 1957(32)8/15 - Nakatsuchi Station - Kotaki StationOito line is fully opened by the opening of the stretch. Oito Kita Line and Oito Minami Line were integrated, and the route name was changed to Oito Line.. The operation of the new station building started on the same day (3rd generation).
- 1964(39)-Meisei Cement Itoigawa factory starts operation. Around this time,Leased lineStart operation.
- 1965(40)9/30 -Hokuriku Main Line Tomari Station -Between the stationsAC electrification.
- 1968(43)9/16 -Hokuriku Main Line Himekawa Signal Station-Double track between our stations (Himekawa Signal Station is abolished).
- 1973(48)12/15 - Green WindowOpened.
- 1977(Showa 52) April-Completed the station front maintenance project by Itoigawa City (current Sea of Japan side).
- 1983(58)3/25 -To Oito LineCentral train control device Introduced (CTC).
- 1986(61)11/1 - BaggageAbolished handling.
- 1987(Showa 62) July 4- Privatization of the national railway divisionByWest Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight) station.
- 2000(Heisei12 years)2/8 -Hokuriku Main Line including this station Omi-Shiotsu Station -Introduced central train control system (CTC) between Naoetsu Station.
- 2003(15)3/15 -The setting of freight trains departing and arriving at this station is abolished.
- 2005(17) June-Hokuriku Shinkansen, construction of viaduct in central Itoigawa city.
- 2011(23) November 11-Construction of conventional line station (Nipponkaiguchi station) on the bridge and construction of new free passage started.
- 2012(24)8/3 --Construction of the Hokuriku Shinkansen Itoigawa station facility and Shinkansen station building (Alps exit station building) begins.
- 2013(25)12/1 -Started operation of Nihonkaiguchi station building (4th generation)[N 4].
- 2/14 -"Itoigawa Geo Station Geopal" opens on the 1st floor of the Alps mouth station building, and a commemorative ceremony for the completion of "Itoigawa Station Area Maintenance Project" is held[N 8].
- 3/14 -Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station - Kanazawa StationOpening stretches between[N 1].. Along with this, Hokuriku Main Line Ichisha Station -Transfer between Naoetsu Station from JR West to Echigo Tokimeki Railway and rename the line to Nihonkai Hisui Line[N 3][N 1].. The Oito Line is still managed by JR West.
- 2017(29)3 -An electronic bulletin board that displays train departure times at the ticket gates of the Japan Sea Hisui Line and Oito Line (Departure mark) Is installed.
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)
With JR West JapanRailway/Transportation OrganizationIn Itoigawa City, when the Shinkansen was opened, the station building was rebuilt and the north-south free passage was newly established.The north side conventional line Hashigami station building was from the first train on December 2013, 12, and the free passage from noon on September 1, 2014. In-service started respectively. In addition, in Itoigawa City, the station building entrance and exit was nicknamed “Nipponkaiguchi (North Exit)” and the newly established south side “Alps Exit (South Exit)” as a nickname for the station entrance.
The north and south station buildings were designed with the motif of the scenery around Itoigawa City. The conventional line Nihonkaiguchi station building and free passage areGeese woodenA Japanese-style design is used that resembles a townhouse.
The original design for the Shinkansen Alps Exit station building is "Sea of JapanとJapan Northern AlpsAt the station where you can feel the magnificent nature,2007Based on the design concept requested for the railway/transportation mechanism in (19),2010(22)10/29It was designed based on the “C plan” selected from the three plans presented to the city side., Sea of Japan waves and the Northern Alps, in the cityHimekawaProduced in the basinJade, City limits are specifiedWorld geoparkIn the image of ", the exterior design has a green color that represents jade,Strata,FaultThe stripes, etc., are used.
Managed by JR West Japan Kanazawa BranchDirectly operated station(StationmasterPlacement), the home on the 3rd floor has the entire floorSnow shelterCovered withElevated structureso,Relative homeIt has two lines on two sides.
Since there is no passage line on the platformHome doorBesides, there is a waiting room and a smoking room.
Departure melodyToSoma MifuLyrics of "Come, spring] Is used. This is due to JR West's proposal to Itoigawa City to use a departure melody.[N 9]The city "Mifuka is a literary person who represents the city and 2015 (the year when the Shinkansen was opened) will be the 65th anniversary of the death of Mifu" and "the song will brighten the hearts of listeners and give them peace. ”, etc. as the reason for selection, “Spring yorai”, which is used in the spring on conventional line homes, which will be described later, is selected as the first candidate, and the second candidate is the same song, “Itoigawa Kouta” Recommended. In JR West, after selection, etc.2014(26)12/9At this station, we announced that we would adopt the first candidate "Haruyo come".
Seven-Eleven operates as a stand along the free passage of the concourse.
Barrier-freeAs a measure, between the concourse inside the ticket gate and the homeエ レ ベ ー タ ーWith oneescalatorThere is one upper and one lower, and in the toilet of the concourse inside the ticket gateOstomateCorresponding multi-functional toilet is installed.
They are arranged as follows, in order from the north side.
|11||Hokuriku Shinkansen||Going up||Nagano-Tokyoaspect|
Echigo Tokimeki Railway and JR WestShared use stationA station directly managed by Echigo Tokimeki Railway.
Oito Line station services are outsourced to the Hokuriku Regional Railway Department of JR West Kanazawa Branch.
The single-sided platform on the north side is at platform 1, the island-type platform on the south side is at platform 2 and 3, and platform 2 at the west side (ToyamaNo. 4) has a notched home.
The concourse has a manned ticket gate and a window (business hours 7:00-20:00), as well as a touch panel vending machine.
As a barrier-free measure, an elevator is installed between the ticket gate and both platforms, and a multi-functional toilet compatible with ostomate is attached to the toilet inside the ticket gate..
The office building located on the west side of Nihonkaiguchi Station1957(Showa 32) A part of the completed 3rd generation station building was used, and before transfer, it was in charge of managing the sections of both Niigata and Nagano prefectures within the jurisdiction of JR West Kanazawa branchItoigawa Regional Railway DepartmentOffice was located.
The railway department was managing this station before transfer as a directly managed station (employees all day long), as well as between Hokuriku Main Line Shiburi Station-Tanihama Station, Oito LineNakatsuchi Station - Himekawa StationIt was in charge of managing each station in between.
Itoigawa Regional Railway DepartmentToyama Regional Railway DepartmentWith the reorganization of the JR Kanazawa branch following the opening of the Shinkansen, it was reorganized into the "Hokuriku Regional Railway Department" mentioned above on the opening date of the Shinkansen.
About tickets to handle
Since the Nihonkaiguchi Station window and ticket vending machines are under the jurisdiction of the Echigo Tokimeki Railway, ordinary tickets will only be issued within the transportation range set by the Echigo Tokimeki Railway. For this reason, the Oito Line ticket is only available for each station from the main station, which is the connecting transportation area, to Minamiotari Station., From the stationSenkoku StationTickets for each station in the south are handled at the Alps exit station building window and ticket vending machines. Similarly, between the Ichiwa Station and the Naoetsu Station on the Nihonkai Hisui Line, a special ticket for JR West Kanazawa Branch"Hokuriku outing pass" "Hokuriku tour ticket"It is a free section of the station, but this station handles it only at the Alps mouth station building.
On the other hand, at the Nihonkaiguchi station building window,JR East Niigata BranchIn the jurisdictionSpecial plan ticketOf these, only two tickets, the “Echigo Two-Day Pass” and the “Shirayuki W Ticket,” which include the Echigo Tokimeki Railway section, are available on JR EastBusinessSystem is used only between 8:30-19:30.
They are arranged as follows, in order from the north side.
|1||■Sea of Japan Hisui Line||Going down||Naoetsuaspect|
|■JR Oito Line||Going up||Minamiotariaspect||Some trains|
Trains on the Oito Line basically return at the 4th stop. In addition, although it is not set for regular trains as of March 2015, it is possible to depart towards the Oito Line from platform 3.
In addition to the above, side lines are provided on the premises and are used for detention of vehicles.
Of the conventional lines, some trains on the Nihonkai Hisui Line used toDeparture melodyWas using.
Instead of the old electronic bell2000(12)1/20The song that started operating from the same year was from Itoigawa CitySoma MifuSince it's 50th anniversary since the death of, the Itoigawa Regional Railway Department of JR West Kanazawa Branch at that time adopted the song of Mifu lyrics as part of community-based measures, and the melody used the following four types for each season.[Note 6].
- "Come, spring』(1Late - 4(Early)
- "Hometown" (early April- 7Late)
- "Summer Clouds" (late July- 9(Early)
- "Headband song] (Early September-Late January)
The Shinkansen and conventional line concourses are located on the second floor facing the free passage. There is no transfer passage dedicated to each other, and the transfer line of travel is only the route passing through the free passage.
The free passage (Itoigawa Station free passage) is managed by Itoigawa City and has a 2m extension of the second-floor plane, a total extension of 70m including the stairs, and a width of 115m. All-day traffic is possible, and pedestrians and bicycles can pass, but it is necessary to push the bicycle to walk.
At the front of the concourse of both the Nihonkaiguchi and Alps mouth station buildings, the waiting room under the stairs on the Nihonkaiguchi side, and the digital signage installed in the Geopal, which will be described later, in the digital signage, train and route bus departure time information, tourist information in the surrounding area, and city Publicity images are being broadcast.
As barrier-free measures, escalator and elevator are installed on the Nihonkaiguchi side and the Alps mouth side, respectively, and the multi-functional toilets for ostomate are the toilets under the stairs on the 1st floor of the Nihonkai mouth side and the Alps mouth side, and Geopal. There are 3 toilets next to the "diorama station" (only available during opening hours).
Sea of Japan (North)
Originally, the entrance was originally on the Sea of Japan side, facing the central city of Itoigawa City.
On the east side of the station building, there is an exchange facility, "Jade Kingdom Hall", on the 1st floor "Itoigawa Tourist Product Center" and restaurants, on the 2nd floor there is a tourist information center,Station rental carThere is a window, a community hall (rental room), etc. There are stairs and the elevator mentioned above between the second floor and the free passage.
There is also a waiting room (opening time 6:00-21:00) beside the elevator hall under the stairs on the Sea of Japan side of the free passage. Beside the waiting room, the convenience store "Chao Itoigawa" was temporarily operating until February 2015, 2 (moved due to the opening of the Shinkansen, and converted to the Seven-Eleven Kiosk mentioned above).
Alps mouth (south exit)
The Alps entrance is a doorway that was constructed in line with the construction of the Shinkansen, and since the provisional opening of service on September 2014, 9, the facilities and equipment have been put into service.
In the front of the station building in the square in front of the station, there is a "Brick Garage" monument, which will be described later.
Located on the first floor of the Alps entrance station buildingItoigawa Geo Station GeopalIs a tourist information centerRailway preservation exhibition facilityIt is a complex type exchange facility equipped with etc.
Opened on February 1, 2015, one month before the opening of the Shinkansen[N 8].. Itoigawa City, which manages the facility, announces the appeal of the “World Geopark” that is certified as a city area,Railway modelIt is operated as a facility where people can get to know and enjoy.
The facility name was decided after selection from the open call for participants, and "Geo" is "World Geopark" and "Diorama"," and "pal", which means "friend" in English, are combined to express the image of a central facility where the circle of a geopark or diorama spreads widely to friends and colleagues.Joetsu CityWith a resident manTokyoSetagayaIt was named by eclecticizing both proposals applied by a resident man.
There are three spaces inside the Geopal, and the tourist information center "Geopark Tourism Information Center" operated by Itoigawa City Tourist Association provides tourist information on the surrounding area. There is also a play space.
I used to run on the Oito LineKiha 52 156In the "KIHA52 Waiting Room", which is statically stored, you can observe the actual vehicle up close and use the seats inside the vehicle as a "waiting room".
There is a brick garage monument on the pedestrian street outside the station square and on the east side wall of the waiting room. The Kiha 52 type is stored inside the building and has an appearance that reproduces the state of being stored in the left arch of the brick garage.[Note 7].
The theme of the diorama model railway station is the scenery along Itoigawa City.N gaugeとHO gaugeThere is a railway model exhibition corner consisting of 1 set of each diorama, and visitors can actually enjoy driving the model brought by visitors. Alsoタ カ ラ ト ミ ーIn cooperation withPlarailThere is also a large diorama corner, and on the cushion floor you can freely combine and play Plarail members donated by citizens and fans.
On August 2020, 8, Sugi wood from Itoigawa was used for the exterior.Twilight expressA mockup that reproduces the sleeper and dining car, Japan's last small industrial steam locomotive on October 10thKurohimeIs on display.
All Geopal facilities can be used free of charge. However, a separate charge is required for bringing in the model train and using the operator console. The opening hours are#External linkSee.
Once on the south side of the station, there was a garage made entirely of bricks. This "Itoigawa Station Locomotive Garage No. 1", commonly known as "Brick Garage (Red Brick Garage)"1912(TaishoCompleted in December, the total floor area is 12.m2Had.
Both gable walls and all under the girders were made of pure brick, and could store three rows of two-car trains of locomotives and passenger cars. Even after 2 years have passed since the construction, the damage to the housing is still small, and it continues to be used as an active facility.In addition, most of the similar garages that were once located all over the country have been abolished / removed, so It was an extremely valuable existence. However, as the Hokuriku Shinkansen construction progressed, it became necessary to use part of the premises as the Shinkansen platform site, and JR West and the Railway and Transportation Organization began studying the removal of the garage.
However, since the brick garage has a high historical value as mentioned above, it was relocated to the new South Exit station square after the station was rebuilt by the Hikiya method,LandmarkWith the aim of utilizing it as one of the activities, volunteers in the local community developed a conservation movement, and a local construction company and others established the “Brick Garage Fund Executive Committee” to raise funds. In response to these movements, Itoigawa City proceeded with a study on the relocation of the brick garage, but since the relocation by the Hikiya would cost more than 3 million yen, Toru Yoneda Mayor Itoigawa mayor2009(21)11/10After making a final decision that "the Hikiya relocation is impossible" and announced the formal abandonment of the plan, he expressed his intention to continue to discuss cutting and preservation of parts with JR West.
Then, as a result of the discussion, JR West will be the city on the condition that the city will be the main business operator, the city will bear the cost of cutting and saving, and that the cutting and saving work will not hinder the Shinkansen construction. Contracted for construction from a total of 3 m2We reached an agreement to cut off the wall surface of the minute part and transfer it to the city free of charge, and Mayor Yoneda at the regular press conference on February 2010, 22 (Heisei 2), the train entrance on the west side of the garage and part of the wall on the south side Officially announced the policy of cutting and saving, and included a dismantling construction cost of 25 million yen in the new fiscal budget. In this way, the brick garage was decommissioned with the timetable revision in March of the same year, closed after the memorial event "Sayonara Concert" sponsored by JR West Kanazawa Branch on March 1, and cut and saved in the middle of April. After carrying out the process, the remaining part was dismantled and removed. The removal costs themselves will be fully borne by the Railway and Transportation Organization, and the demolished bricks and rails and other structures will be transferred from JR West to the city. Reused for maintenance, partly processed as a souvenir and sold to railway fans and citizens[N 11].
The exterior wall of this entrance face was decided to be restored and rebuilt in front of the station building by being incorporated into the design of the Alps entrance station square, and at the same time, the above-mentioned "Itoigawa Geo Station Geopal" was opened on the first floor of the station building, which was once large. The Kiha 1 type railcar that was running on the thread line will be statically stored, and the vehicle that was transferred to the city free of charge was repaired after being scrapped.Kanazawa General Vehicle StationAfter being stored indoors at, it was brought in on November 2014, 26 as the construction of the Alps mouth station building progressed.
The Brick Garage Fund also fulfilled its original purpose in the form of partial preservation, and by the spring of 2014, about 150 million yen was collected from all over the country to end the fund-raising activities. The fund gathered in the same year for the purpose of utilizing it for the production of video software that disseminates the history and charm of the brick garage4/7Was donated to the city by Mayor Yoneda and said, "I would like to consider from a comprehensive perspective so that the attractiveness of the station can be enhanced, and I would like to make the best use of it as an administration.".
The monument, which was restored and rebuilt in the station square, is self-supporting due to the steel pillars installed on the back side, and the concrete used for binding the foundations and bricks has a business office on the west side of the station.Akeboshi CementProvided by.
JR freight station is currentlyCar freightIt is a temporary handling station. But connect to the stationLeased lineThere is no cargo handling equipment,freight trainArrivals and departures have disappeared. At one time, it was a dedicated line handling cargo for departures and arrivals, and there was a dedicated line connecting to this station.
The private line used until the end was owned by Meisei Cement. The line goes west from this station along the south of the Hokuriku Main Line,National Route 148After passing under the viaduct, it turned south and reached the Meisei Cement Itoigawa Plant. 1.9km in total lengthcementUsed to ship2003(15)3/15It was abolished as far as possible.
Daily average for each yearBoardingThe personnel are as follows.
|年度||JR West Japan[Note 9]||Echigo|
Around the station
The area around the station is the center of Itoigawa City, and the city area is wide. In the station square, both the Sea of Japan side and the Alps sideTaxiHas been waiting for almost all day.
Sea of Japan (North) side
There is a station square on the Sea of Japan side, which serves as a departure and arrival point for local buses.
From the stationSea of JapanIs a 400m straight line and is the closest through each station along the Hokuriku and Joetsu Shinkansen. Because of this location, itoigawa City is calling it "the closest Shinkansen station to the Sea of Japan," and is promoting measures to attract tourists and expand the number of people it exchanges for the opening of the Shinkansen..
The Soma Gofu song monument is erected in the station square. About 450m long in front of the station (general prefectural road Itoigawa stop line) from the Sea of Japan exit to the Teramachi intersection of Itoigawa bypass1990(2) In November, the nickname "Jade Road" was named, and a jewel was placed on the left along the bicycle pedestrian path to the intersection.Princess NagawaStatue, jade stone, magatama monument, rocks collected in the city area, and Princess Nagawa of Kaibo Park (formerly Itoigawa City Hall site)KenmeiThere are 200 kinds of street furniture related to jade and geoparks, such as the mother and child statue of. In addition, from the Sea of Japan observation deck at the intersection, the north side at the time of fine weatherSado Island,Noto PeninsulaOn the south side, you can see the mountains of the Northern Alps.
The west side of this jade road is in 2016Itoigawa City Large-scale FireIt is a burned down area, and as an initiative for reconstruction, station north plaza "Kitare"[N 12]And civic park were maintained.
- Niigata Prefectural Road 154 Itoigawa Stop Line(Station Street/Jade Road)
- National Route 8(Itoigawa Bypass）
- Itoigawa Beach
- Soma Gofu Old House
- Hotel Ebiya
- Hotel Geopark
Alps mouth (south exit) side
The area around the mouth of the Alps, which started operation on September 2014, 9, is a residential area. This side is close to Itoigawa City Hall.
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 222 Nishinaka Itoigawa Line
- Itoigawa City Hall
- Itoigawa Civic Center
- Itoigawa City Library
- Itoigawa History and Folklore Museum (Soma Mifu Memorial Museum)
- Joetsu Shinkin Bank Itoigawa Branch
- Akeboshi Cement Itoigawa Factory
- Niigata Prefectural Itoigawa Hakurei High School
- Itoigawa City Itoigawa Elementary School
- At the "C12 SL Park" located along the city road on the same school site, we used to run on the Oito Line.C12 type steam locomotive(C12 88) is statically stored. In the city, as part of the construction around the station associated with the Shinkansen construction, repainting of vehicles and pocket parks have been implemented, and the structure of the red brick garage mentioned above is being used as an object.
Departing from Itoigawa city centerTransit Bus TheCervical carGroup ofItoigawa BusBut "Itoigawa Station Nihonkaiguchi" near the station square on the Nihonkaiguchi sideBus stopThe whole line starts from. Also, Kubiki CarExpress BusIt operates two round trips a day on the Itoigawa Line.
The general route bus on the Sea of Japan side departs from a stop in the rotary in front of the station square, and the highway bus departs from the highway bus stop along the city road on the north side of the Jade Kingdom Hall (arrival within the rotary). With the timetable revision on December 2014, 12, some buses started to enter the Alps mouth, and at the same time, the station on the Nihonkaiguchi side was renamed from "Itoigawa station square" to the current name.
Itoigawa Station Nihonkai Exit (North Exit)
Itoigawa Station Nihonkaiguchi Station
- 01 Aomi Itoigawa/Nou Itoigawa Line
- For Oshiage XNUMX-chome Itoigawa General HospitalNou StationIn front of Yuki Nishibiyama
- For Yokomachi XNUMX-chome and Himekawa Ohashi Aomi Osawa/Yokomachi XNUMX-chome Yuki
- 02 Sea line
- Nanderacho XNUMX-chomeItoigawa High Schoolaspect Itoigawa General Hospital Yuki
- Yokomachi XNUMX-chome, Aomi Station front side Aomi Osawa Yuki
- 03 Aomi street line
- XNUMX-chome, Nanderacho, Itoigawa Station Alps Exit, Itoigawa City Hall, Itoigawa High School Itoigawa General Hospital Yuki
- From Yokomachi XNUMX-chome/Imamura Nitta entrance Aomi Osawa Yuki
- 04 Imai Line
- Front of Itoigawa Elementary School Partly through Itoigawa Junior High School or shopping center entrance Yuki Nakatani
- 05 Nechi Line
- Front of Itoigawa Elementary School Via some shopping center entrances Yuki Bessho
- 06 Via Dorai
- Some are via Itoigawa General Hospital
- 07 Itoigawa General HospitalKajiyashiki station squarevia Yakeyama Onsen-Sasakura Onsen
- 08 Itoigawa General Hospital via the station Alps mouth/Rendaiji entrance
- 09 [Itoigawa City Tour Bus] (Circulation) Itoigawa General Hospital/Rendaiji Entrance/Station Alps Exit/Yokomachi/Station Nihonkaiguchi
- Operates 4 eastbound routes (front of general hospital) and 3 west routes (front of station Alps exit)
- 10 [Itoigawa town tour bus] (circulation)Fossa Magna Museum→ Jade Garden → Tanimura Museum of Art → Soma Mifuya → Station Nihonkaiguchi
- Saturday/holiday operation, circulation is only one way
Itoigawa station square stop
- 【high speed】Niigata Station
Itoigawa Station Alps Exit (South Exit)
Itoigawa Station Alps Exit Stop
- 07 Via Itoigawa General Hospital / Kajiyashiki Station Yakeyama Onsen / Sasakura Onsen
- 08 Itoigawa General Hospital via the entrance of Rendaiji Temple
- 08 Central XNUMX-chome / Station via Nihon Haikou Osawa / Aomi Station
- 09 [Itoigawa City Circulation Bus] (Circulation) Rendaiji Entrance, Itoigawa General Hospital, Rendaiji Entrance, Teramachi, Station Nihon Haikou
- 18 [Mt. Shiroumadake Mountaineering Bus] Hiraiwa StationVia before Renge Onsen
- One early morning train runs every day from mid-July to mid-August
A "Seven-Eleven Kiosk" is open along the free passage of the Shinkansen concourse on the second floor of the Alps exit station building. The store isJR West Japan Daily Service NetJR Service Net Kanazawa, which manages the operation of station stores within the JR West Japan Kanazawa branch, is operated by the group, and is the only station store operated by the JR West Japan DSN group in Niigata prefecture.
Long time agoEkibenWas also sold, but the sale has ended because the vendor withdrew.In addition, "Sasasushi" prepared by "Kuroemon" located in Kamachi (Nechi district), Itoigawa City, which was sold at "Itoigawa Tourist Product Center" on the 1st floor of "Jade Kingdom Hall" in front of Nihonkaiguchi Station. Sales ended due to closure of business.
*Refer to each train article for the Shinkansen stations
- West Japan Railway (JR West)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- ■Oito line
- Himekawa Station - Itoigawa Station
- Echigo Tokimeki Railway
- ■Sea of Japan Hisui Line
- *Only 1 round trips a dayAinokaze Toyama Railway LineDirect trains from Echigo Oshiage do not enter the Hisui coast.
- ^ Before the transfer, in addition to this station,Aomi StationとNou Station,Tsutsuishi Station3 stations were operating as consignment stations, but this station was the only station directly managed by employees. In addition, all stations in the JR West area of the Oito Line are unmanned stations. As a similar example, Iga Ueno station is the only JR West managed station in Mie prefecture, Maibara station is the only JR Tokai managed station in Shiga prefecture, and the only JR Tokai management station in Kyoto prefecture and Osaka prefecture. There are Kyoto station, Shin-Osaka station, etc. The Hokuriku ShinkansenJoetsu Myoko StationThe west section is within the jurisdiction of JR West Kanazawa branch, but the station is managed by JR East Niigata branch.
- ^ When including unmanned stations, Nakatochi station on the Oito line is the easternmost station under JR West management.
- ^ Including users of JR Oito Line
- ^ On the Hokuriku Shinkansen, the "Mobile Suica Limited Express Ticket" service is provided in all sections, including the extended opening section in the spring of 2015, and the Shinkansen e-ticket service is available after the end of the service.
- ^ Does not include JR Oito Line users
- ^ At the beginning of the operation of the departure melody, only "Natsu no Cloud" was used, but after that melody is added sequentially, and the songs are changed seasonally. In Itoigawa City,Disaster prevention administrative radioThese four songs will be played seasonally as a time signal at 5 pm
- ^ In this case, the in-house flow line between the information center mentioned above and the diorama station described below will be the route through the inside of the Kiha 52 type car. If it is difficult to walk the stairs, you can go outside the building and move along the pedestrian path in the station square
- ^ Ant industryANT15W type ("Rail MagazineFrom the May 2015 issue (No.5) p.380). Among the Ant mobile vehicles, this is the earliest model with weights. This is also valuable as an existing example.
- ^ Including passengers on the JR Oito Line
- ^ Does not include passengers on the JR Oito Line
- ^ a b c d e Shigeharu Asami, Ai Yamamoto, Yukio Itanaji (March 2015, 3). “Hokuriku Shinkansen: Opening, transforming into Joetsu, expecting it”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ Yuta Ichijo (March 2015, 3). “Close-up 15: Hokuriku Shinkansen opens, passengers in the Tokyo metropolitan area, flow change “I'm impatient to reduce Joetsu” flights”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ a b Shigeharu Asami (November 2014, 11). “Echigo Tokimeki Railroad: New Vehicles Open”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ "Itoigawa Station, JR West Japan, Bridge over from December 12st... Next day, welcome event for Hokuriku Shinkansen test trains". Response.(July 2013, 11) 2013/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Opening of free passages, traffic from north to south". Joetsu Times (Joetsu Times). (September 2014, 9) 2014/9/15Browse.
- ^ “A free passage connecting the north and south exits of Itoigawa Station”. Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2014, 9) 2014/9/15Browse.
- ^ Shigeharu Asami (September 2014, 9). “JR Itoigawa Station: South/North exit, beginning of free passage”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ a b Shigeharu Asami (February 2015, 2). “Hokuriku Shinkansen: peripheral development, completion ceremony at Itoigawa station, Geopal, celebrating opening”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ "Niigata) Melody departing from Joetsu Myoko Station and Itoigawa Station". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (November 2014, 9) 2014/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Itoigawa Geo Station Geopal (Kiha 52 waiting room) open". Railway Hovidus RM News (Cat publishing). (November 2015, 2) 2015/3/4Browse.
- ^ Sale of brick garage souvenirs at the "Railway Festival" on Itoigawa on the 14th Niigata daily report October 2012, 10 Joetsu area
- ^ "Reconstruction of Itoigawa Revitalization Base completed "Kitare" April 4 open"Niigata Nippo. (April 2020, 3)
- ^ "Transition of Stops: Encyclopedia JR/JR" JTB 1998
- ^ "About the outline of the operation plan accompanying the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Nagano and Kanazawa" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway, (March 2014, 8) 2014/8/27Browse.
- ^ "About the outline of the operation plan accompanying the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Nagano and Kanazawa" (Press release), West Japan Railway Company, (March 2014, 8) 2014/8/27Browse.
- ^ Japan National Railways Passenger Bureau (1984) "Railway/route passenger fare/fare calculation table, current as of April 59, 20".
- ^ a b c d "All Railway Routes in History", No. 13, p. 21
- ^ "All Railway Routes in History", No. 9, p. 10
- ^ a b "All Railway Routes in History", No. 9, p. 11
- ^ a b "All Railway Routes in History", No. 13, p. 22
- ^ "Itoigawa City History Showa Edition Chronology / Index" (March 2007, 3, published by Itoigawa City) 31 pages.
- ^ "All Railway Routes in History", No. 13, p. 23
- ^ "JR railcar train list" '00 version J.R.A.R. (1998) ISBN-4 88283 121-X-
- ^ Itoigawa Station leads to regional revitalization-Architectural branch Itoigawa Station workshop - Otetsu Industry・Business information (browsed on May 2014, 5)
- ^ "About Hokuriku Shinkansen, Itoigawa Station Safety Prayer" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Railway Construction, Transport and Technology Agency, (November 2012, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 11. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ [Broken link]"Itoigawa Station Free Passage is about to open". Itoigawa (September 2014, 8). 2014/8/31Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Hokuriku's first! Green ticket vending machine plus introduction date has been decided" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (October 2020, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Design proposal for Itoigawa Station on the Shinkansen was shown (1st page)" (PDF). Public information Itogawa November 2010 issue (No. 11) (Itoigawa City). (November 2010, 11) 2015/3/5Browse.
- ^ "Design proposal for Itoigawa Station on the Shinkansen was shown (2st page)" (PDF). Public information Itogawa November 2010 issue (No. 11) (Itoigawa City). (November 2010, 11) 2015/3/5Browse.
- ^ "Selecting a Shinkansen Itoigawa Station Station Building Design Plan" (PDF). Public information Itogawa November 2011 issue (No. 2) (Itoigawa City). (November 2011, 2) 2015/3/5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Niigata Prefectural Railway All stations, P.21.
- ^ “Determination of melody for departure of Hokuriku Shinkansen” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2014, 12) 2014/12/27Browse.
- ^ Departure melody of Itoigawa Station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen is "Spring Come" (Itoigawa City)(Archive February 2015, 2)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- ^ "Along Line Guide (Itoigawa Station) <Japan Sea Hisui Line”. Echigo Tokimeki Railway. 2020/4/6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Niigata Prefectural Railway All stations, P.250.
- ^ "User Guide | Echigo Tokimeki Railway Co., Ltd.". www.echigo-tokimeki.co.jp. 2019/3/1Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Echigo Tokimeki Railway (February 2015, 2). As of February 13, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/3/7Browse.
- ^ The nickname for the facilities under the elevated railway station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen Itoigawa Station has been decided! (Itoigawa City)(Archive February 2014, 11)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project
- ^ List of topics April 2020-March 4 -Itoigawa City
- ^ "Donated 150 million yen to Itoigawa City (from Top Page Topics)”. Goto-gumi (April 2014, 4). As of May 18, 2014オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/3/11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Itoigawa City. P. 54. 2020/11/21Browse.
- ^ Status of Echigo Tokimeki Railway
- ^ "Boarding situation in 27”(Japanese). Echigo Tokimeki Railway. As of July 2016, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Boarding situation in 28”(Japanese). Echigo Tokimeki Railway. As of July 2017, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Boarding situation in 29”(Japanese). Echigo Tokimeki Railway. As of July 2019, 3オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Boarding situation in 2018”(Japanese). Echigo Tokimeki Railway. As of July 2019, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Boarding situation in 2019”(Japanese). Echigo Tokimeki Railway. As of July 2020, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/7/17Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Itoigawa City (August 2013, 6). 2014/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Notice of closure”. Nechiya Sasa Sushi Sohonpo Kuroemon. 2020/12/16Browse.
- Railroad Friends Association Niigata Branch “Niigata Prefecture Railway All Stations Revision Supplement”, Niigata Nippo, June 2015, 6.ISBN 9784861326066.
- Sone Satoru(Supervised) “Weekly History of all railways by national railway, JR” No. 13, Hokuriku Main Line, Asahi Shimbun Publications Encyclopedia editorial department,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2009, 10.
- Sone Satoru(Supervised) "All Weekly Railway Railways on National Railways-JR" No. 9 Oito Line, Iiyama Line, Shinonoi Line, Echigo Line, Yahiko Line, Asahi Shimbun Publications Encyclopedia Editorial Department,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2009, 10.
- Itoigawa Station | Station Information: JR Outing Net -West Japan Railway
- Itoigawa Station -Echigo Tokimeki Railway
- Hokuriku Shinkansen -Itoigawa City
- Hokuriku Shinkansen Itoigawa Station Spring 27 opening-Hokuriku Shinkansen Itoigawa Station opening commemorative project executive committee - Wayback machine(For archived March 2016, 3)
- Itoigawa Geo Station Geopal - Itoigawa Geopark