[Tokyo Sanpo] Sky Tree at Sensoji Temple!"Asakusa Sanpo" where you can enjoy the spectacular scenery while feeling the atmosphere of downtown Edo
If you write the contents roughly
The Kaminarimon Gate is also lit up, and you can go to Nakamise while feeling the atmosphere of Edo, which is different from the daytime.
The budget is 5,000 yen per person. "Tokyo Sanpo" where you can enjoy the city all day long.This time I came to "Asakusa".Usually ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
light up(Irradiation,Mapping,British: light up) Is a historic building at night,Monument,bridge,tower,TreeEtc.FloodlightEquipment such asLight emitting diode(LED lighting) Etc.照明What creates a night view by doing.. Apply lighting to create a different look than in the daytime. Generally, it is often done as a means of revitalizing the city.
Held as an event, similar to a light-upElectric spectacularsThere is a method of.各地のクリスマス・電飾や神戸の大震災を期に始まったIt started with Christmas and illuminations in various places and the great earthquake in Kobe.Luminarieand so on.
Street lightEffectively on the object instead of brightening the surroundings likeLightThe purpose is to make it stand out beautifully by hitting.JapanglishAndEnglishThen it is expressed as be verb + illuminated. Also, since is often used, it is also expressed as floodlighting, architectural floodlighting, etc.
When the lights are lit up in various places in the city space, it leads to the charm of the city, and the planned lighting up of the entire city is also called "city lighting".
In some cases, it is applied to the natural environment instead of artificial objects.Niagara FallsThen it has a history of about 100 years.
In addition,natural environmentThe impact on the situation is also regarded as a problem.
For living thingsDaylight hoursTheCircadian rhythmThere are many cases where it is used to regulate the growth stage, for example, in plants, the flowering time is often regulated by the day length (Long day plant-Short-day plant) However, the possibility that artificial lighting affects these cannot be ignored.
A series of problems like thisLight pollutionCalled.
Example of facility alone
- Tower- Sapporo TV Tower(Lighting Society Light Up Excellent Facility Award2003),Kobe port tower(Lighting Society Lighting Promotion Award1963),Tokyo Tower,Kyoto Tower,Nagoya TV Tower,Tokyo Sky Tree
- Castle- Himeji castle,Osaka Castle,Nagoya Castle,Fukuchiyama Castle
- public facility - Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building,Hyogo Prefectural Government,Osaka Central Public Hall,Nagoya City Government Museum
- Station building- Tokyo Station,Mojiko Station
- Bridge- Akashi Kaikyo Bridge,Seto Ohashi Bridge,Kurushima Strait Bridge,Kanmon Bridge,Rainbow Bridge,Yokohama Bay Bridge,Meiko Triton,Suisho Bridge
- Museum- Tokyo National Museum,Kyoto National Museum,Nara National Museum,National Museum of Art,National Science Museum,Himeji City Museum of Art,Sagawa Art Museum
- School- Fukiya Elementary School,Ryukoku University,Dohto University,Rikkyo University
- Park- Ueno Onshi Park
- Shrines and temples Kobe mosque,Kodaiji,Kiyomizu Temple,Sensoji Temple,Kaneiji Temple,Kashiwabara Hachiman Shrine
- Other- Mitsui Main Building
- KobeFormer settlement - MOL Building,Former settlement XNUMXth hall,Chartered Building,Kobe City Museumな ど
- Kitanomachi Yamamoto Dori - Weathercock House,Moegi House, British Pavilion, Former Panama Consulate, etc.
- Yumura Onsen Onsen Town
- Festa in Otani --Oya stone strange rocks
The following is a light-up event that is held for a limited time.
- RandenCherry blossom tunnel(Keifuku Electric RailwayKitano Line Narutaki - Utanowhile. When the cherry blossoms bloom from the end of March to the beginning of April)
- Kibune Momiji Lantern(Kibune Shrine,Kibune Cuisine Ryokan Town,Eizan Electric RailwayKurama Line Ichihara - NinoseBetween, autumn leaves tunnel, etc. NovemberAutumn leavesTime)
(In the Randen Sakura tunnel and the Eizan Electric Railway autumn leaves tunnel, the interior lights are temporarily turned off when the train runs on the same section during the light-up time.)
- Kyoto/Arashiyama Hanatoji(Early January)
- Kyoto·Maruyama Park・ Weeping cherry tree (flowering period of cherry blossoms)
- Iwashimizu Hachika (May 5-3 every year) (Iwashimizu Hachimangu(Kyoto))
- Asuka Hikari Corridor(Around October)
- Pink ribbonmotion(May 10etc,Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building,Rainbow Bridge,Tokyo Tower,Omotesando Hills,Nagoya Castle,Kobe port tower,Akashi Kaikyo BridgeLight up the pink ribbon (or replace it with a pink light bulb) to contribute to raising awareness of the Pink Ribbon Campaign in the form of vision. )
- Goryosei no Yume (Goryokaku, End of November-End of February）
- Treatment of new coronavirusThanks to the medical staff involved in (April 2020-)
Shrines and Temples
Sensoji TempleFive-storied pagoda
Hiyoshi Taisha(Maple Festival)
Hogonin(Shishi-iwa Garden, Shishiiwa)
Ueno PharmaceuticalYokkaichi Factory. June 2007
Nagoya Castle illuminated by the Pink Ribbon Campaign. BehindJR Central Towers.. July 2012, 10
- ^ Architectural Institute of Japan, "Architectural Glossary 2nd Edition, Popular Edition", Iwanami Shoten, p.753 1999
- ^ "Architectural Dictionary 2nd Edition Popular Edition" Shokokusha p.1712 1993
- ^ "Strange rocks floating in the dark night Festa in Otani Illuminated until 25th at Utsunomiya”. Tokyo Shimbun (March 2020, 10). 2020/10/30Browse.
- ^ "Light up the remains of Goryokaku in Hakodate" Dream of Goryokaku "preparation steadily, lights up on the 29th". Hokkaido Shimbun (The Hokkaido Shimbun Press). (June 2014, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 11.
- projection mapping
- Night view
- Light pollution
- Factory moe
- Mikiko Ishii - in JapanLighting design・ Known as a leading expert in lighting up.