JR West continues to reduce flights for the time being even after the timetable revision on March 3 Hokuriku Shinkansen / conventional line limited express
If you write the contents roughly
Since February 2, the company has been reducing flights due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection, but the trains subject to the reduction will be changed after the timetable revision.
JR West has announced the operation plan for the Hokuriku Shinkansen and conventional line limited express trains after March 3, when the timetable will be revised.same… → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The timetable revision will rewrite everything after returning the conventional timetable to a blank sheet (= zero base) depending on the scale.Blank revision(Also called zero-based revision) And, based on the conventional diamond, gradually modify and addInsertion type revisionIt is roughly divided into.
As an opportunity to revise the timetable on railways,
- Signal field-stationOrSidingReview of track transportation capacity due to new construction or abolition of
- CantRaising and heavyRailBecomingOne line throughBecomingSecurity deviceChange in maximum train speed due to updates etc.
- Double track-Multiple linesIncrease in track transportation capacity due to new construction
- Electrification, With the introduction of new vehicles, etc.列車Maximum speed / acceleration / deceleration / curve approach speed change or increase / decrease in transportation capacity per train
And so on. Also,Direct operationIn many cases, the timetable of the line to be connected is revised at the same time as the timetable of the line is revised.
In the place of making diamondsRailway operatorAs a result, the appearance of trains that have not been set in the past and the abolition of trains with low utilization rates may be announced, especially due to the completion of new vehicles that are important for business.Honor trainVehicle changes are often made on this day...Generally amendment dateFirst trainIt will be enforced fromnight TrainMay be operated on the revised schedule from the day before the revision.そうした場合を含め、日付をまたぐ列車についてはFor trains that cross dates, including such casesExtra trainIt is customary to operate as.
If the convenience is reduced due to the timetable revision, users may ridicule it as "timetable improvement".一部の鉄道事業者やバス事業者およびメディアSome rail and bus operators and mediaBut that's why we call it "revision" or "change" instead of "revision"...However, there are many cases where the interests of the number of excellent trains and the change of stop stations do not match depending on the user.停車駅削減には削減対象駅の利用客や周辺施設などから反発が強いため、ダイヤ上の基幹となるSince there is strong opposition from passengers at stations targeted for reduction and surrounding facilities to reduce the number of stops, it will be the backbone of the timetable.Train typeThere are also examples of changing the number of stations to substantially reduce the number of stops...However, in recent years, some businesses have begun to use the word "revision" again because large-scale time changes themselves have become established with the word "timetable revision" regardless of the content..
Procedure for timetable revision
When making a timetable revision, if it is a major revision, consideration may be started 2-3 years ago.Especially when there are major changes such as the opening of a new line, it will take a long time to consider.This is because the timetable affects how the equipment of vehicles and railroad tracks is used, so it is necessary to consider the outline.In addition, since diamonds are products for railway companies, they will be examined in connection with management strategies.
For more specific diamonds, the actual formulation work will begin about one year before the revision.Shinkansen,Long-distance trainThe plan of the train that becomes the skeleton is done in the center, and the regional transportationlocal trainThis is usually done by the branch office in charge of the area.To create the transportation demand for each routeTrack capacity,vehicle OfSpeed typeAnd operational efficiency,CrewOperation etc. are taken into consideration.The required time is the speed for each point based on the vehicle performance and speed limit.Driving curveFrom (run curve)Standard operation timeAnd thereSpare timeIs added and decided.The procedure is to first make a rough diagram every hour, then every 1 minutes every few minutes, and finally make a second minute diagram every 10 seconds.路線によっては一分目ダイヤを使うこともあるDepending on the route, the first minute timetable may be used..Honorable trains (compared to regular trains)Limited express-Express trainIn many cases, the driving time is prioritized.
In addition, it is necessary to allow some margin instead of using the full capacity of the track. EspeciallyTrack maintenanceIt is necessary to secure the time required to perform the work (this is called "maintenance interval"), and usually the maintenance interval is secured at night, but on major routes, night trains andfreight trainThe biggest problem is the balance with the driving.There are also routes where large-scale train suspensions are carried out during the daytime for refreshment work.In the case of trains that are crossed between companies, discussions will be held between companies. Since changes in one place affect the others, the departments in charge will communicate with each other many times to formulate details.
At the National Railways Revision Conference held during the JNR era, people from all over the country were gathered together for several weeks.Draft meetingAnd the plenary session was being held.これには、温泉旅館を借り切って長い時間を掛けて作業を行っていたため、「温泉会議」とも称されたThis was also called a "hot spring conference" because it took a long time to rent a hot spring inn and work on it.But,JRSince the transition to, the blank schedule has not been revised all at once on a nationwide scale, so such a scene has disappeared.
When the details of the diamond are decided, it will be about 3 months before the revision of the diamond.Press releaseIs done.What will be announced at this time will be in time for the timetable to be finalized.
In actually implementing the revised timetable, new vehicles may be introduced or existing vehicles may be transferred.Plans for these deadheads are also made.新製車両を投入する時は、既存の車両と合わせるとWhen introducing a new vehicle, combine it with the existing vehicleDepotMay overflow, temporarily store elsewhereThen, it may be replaced all at once according to the timetable revision..
In addition,Private railway,subwayThere is not much problem in places where trains are completely out of service at night, such asTokaido Main Line,Tohoku Main LineIt is important that night trains and freight trains continue to run all nightMain lineIn such cases, the change at the time of timetable revision becomes a problem.このためにダイヤ改正前日または当日に一部の列車の時刻を変更したり、運休したりして対応するFor this reason, some trains will be changed or suspended on the day before or on the day of the timetable revision...This plan is called a transition plan.Also on the revision date, the stationTimetableIs being re-pasted, the formation is being reorganized at the depot, and work for revision is being carried out all night.In recent years, for the purpose of simplifying the work, when the revised timetable is finalized, the timetable posted at the station is gradually changed to the revised timetable, and until the revision date, it is on the revised timetable before the revision. Timetables are often posted on pasted paper.
After a while after executing the timetable revision, some inconveniences may appear only after the implementation.This can be a transfer connection problem or an operational problem such as the tendency for certain trains to be delayed.In order to solve these problems, fine time adjustments (corrections) may be made.
Timetable revision in Japan
Early days of Japanese railwaysThen,Hired foreigner OfWalter pageIt is said that the diagram was assembled by.1890 eraSince then, Japanese engineers have started to create diagrams, and the schedule will be revised each time..
OldJapan National Railway(JNR) had a blank slate revised every few years, but among them1961 (Showa 36) Commonly known as "" carried out in OctoberSan Lok Too"1968 (Showa 43) Commonly known as "" carried out in OctoberYong San TooThe timetable revision called "" is famous.During the JNR era, the timetable was often revised in October.This is to avoid the prosperityNatural disasterThis was because the possibility of damage was low and the crew members were well trained, so it was a good time..
2010 eraAfter that, the timetable revision of each JR companyOctoberIt is often done around the time.Amendment days are less likely to affect commuting to work or schoolSaturday, ThenSundayIs most of the time.this isGovernment office End of yearThat is, even for private companiesClosing monthThis is because there is a factor that the opening and opening goals are concentrated as the deadline of the pledge due to the fact that there are many cases..
Since the revisions of each JR company are greatly affected by the wide jurisdiction of the company, the private railways and bus operators involved often make revisions at the same time..Privatization of the national railway divisionAfter that, until the early 2010s, the JR Group often implemented its own timetable revisions for each company.East Japan Railway(JR East)1993 から2010 Until then, the timetable was revised independently in early December.This is because passenger transportation is the quietest time, and even if there is confusion, the impact is small..Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)2013 Until then, the timetable was revised independently in October,2014 After that, it is often carried out in March like other JR companies.Shikoku Passenger RailwayIn some years (JR Shikoku), the timetable revision was not implemented.Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai),West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan),Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu),Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight) also sometimes implemented its own timetable revision, but since the 2010s, basically each company will revise the timetable together around March every year..
Other,Major private railwayThe timetable will be revised.For the timetable revision of major private railway companies, refer to the corresponding articles of the following companies.
- Seibu Railway timetable revision
- Keisei Electric Railway timetable revision
- Keio Electric Railway's timetable revision
- Keihin Electric Express Railway timetable revision
- Odakyu Electric Railway's timetable revision
- Nagoya Railroad timetable revision
- Change the schedule of Kintetsu Railway
- Nankai Electric Railway timetable revision
- Hanshin Electric Railway timetable revision
- Keihan Electric Railway timetable revision
busHowever, increasing / decreasing the number of trains and changing the time is called timetable revision..Transit BusThe timetable revision in Japan will increase the number of buses due to increased demand, reorganize the operation routes with the opening of new railway lines, and reorganize the system with the relocation of sales offices.It is done for some reason.またAlsoIntercity busIn Case ofhighwayNew opening, etc.Airport busIn the case of, the timetable may be revised by changing the flight time (especially in the case of regional airports).
ShipHowever, increasing / decreasing the number of flights and changing the time is called timetable revision...船舶におけるダイヤ改正では、船種変更により行われることもあるIn the timetable revision for ships, it may be done by changing the ship type..
The diagram itself does not existaircraftSo, since the flight time is determined each time according to the operation schedule for a certain period, there is no company that publicly states that the number of flights will be increased or decreased, but some external articles Let's use the phrase "diagram revision"..また、航空会社各社では時刻表を更新することによって運航本数の増便・減便を利用者に知らせているIn addition, airline companies notify users of the increase or decrease in the number of flights by updating the timetable..
Timetable revision in European railways
International trainIn Europe, where many trains are in operation, railroad schedule revisions will be implemented in many countries at once.近年の傾向として、国際列車が関係するダイヤ改正は、毎年As a trend in recent years, timetable revisions related to international trains are being made every year.OctoberThere was the biggest revision in the middle (commonly known as "winter diamond"),OctoberIn the middle of the year, there will be a second-largest revision (commonly known as "summer timetable")..High speed trainThe opening of the business will be carried out in line with this timetable revision.例えば、2006年12月10日の改正ではFor example, in the revision on December XNUMX, XNUMXGermany OfNuremberg-Ingolstadt High Speed New Line , In the amendment of June 2007, 6France OfLGV Eastern EuropeIs open.
However, the revision date may be different depending on the country, and the timetable revision may be implemented at times other than the above.
2001 Until the start of the summer timetableOctoberThe last Sunday or the first Sunday of June, the start of the winter scheduleOctoberFrom the endOctoberAt the beginning, the scale of revision of the summer timetable was larger than that of the winter timetable.
- ^ a b Railroad operators and bus operatorsNews agencyThe name may be slightly different depending on the situation, and in addition to "timetable revision", "timetable revision", "timetable change", "new timetable", etc. may be used.また軽微な改正については、「ダイヤ修正」・「ダイヤ一部改正」・「ダイヤ一部改定」・「ダイヤ一部変更」・「訂補」（冊子のFor minor revisions, "Diamond revision", "Diamond partial revision", "Diamond partial revision", "Diamond partial revision", "Revision" (booklet)Timetable(Expression in) etc. are used.
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun electronic version "Kintetsu drastic revision of timetable March 12, stop station review, last train early"Then, a comment from a Kintetsu Railway executive is posted, saying, "I want to reorganize the schedule from zero base to meet the demand."
- ^ However, depending on the operator, new trains may be introduced in sequence regardless of the timetable revision (ordinary trains, etc.), and if it is possible to improve speed and shorten the arrival time by changing trains, immediately after all the required number of trains are available. The timetable may be revised.
- ^ a b 1990 eraUntil the beginning, when the number of night trains was large, the timetable of the booklet also included the "transition schedule" before and after the revision. --- "JR Timetable" (edited and published by Kotsu Publishing Co., Ltd.) In the March 1993 issue, "Timetable for night trains departing on March 3" is published on pages 27-35 of JR News.In the following December 3 issue of the revised JR Group timetable, such times are not listed.
- ^ Takashi Inoue "The World of Iron Expanding with Diagrams" p.60 Hidekazu system
- ^ Change of type of last train at Osaka Station on March 2009, 3, etc.
- ^ Timetable revision on Keio Line and Inokashira Line -"Railway fan』Railway News September 2015, 9
- ^ Hirohiko Yokomi"Master of Railways" Takeshobo Bunko 2008 ISBN-978 4812433959
- ^ Tetsuo Eguchi "JNR Era Timetable Revision Conference" --Takeshi Hoshikawa (ed.) "History Group Image Series [Illustration] Railway Professionals-Unknown Techniques, Work, and Tools of" Railway Masters "" p. 109 Gakken 2008 Year ISBN 4056052719
- ^ This technique is called "sparse placement".
- ^ However,Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen OfN700 series,Narita Express"ofE259 seriesIt may be replaced with existing vehicles one by one without revising the timetable, such as replacing with.Vehicle replacement due to the timetable revision is often carried out when there is a major change in service due to the replacement of vehicles, such as the Shinkansen and limited express / express trains.
- ^ Let's enjoy the train timetable (5) The past and present of the JR Kobe Line, which celebrated its 140th anniversary-The secret that was revealed with the net timetable My Navi News
- ^ Icarus Publishing"J-train" Vol.76 p.18
- ^ a b Icarus Publishing"J-train" Vol.76 p.18
- ^ a b How will the railways in the Kanto area change after the timetable revision on March 2020, 3? -ITmedia Business Online
- ^ Ikaros Publishing Mitsuteru Teramoto "JR Limited Express Quarter Century" p.42
- ^ 1997年、2003年、2004年は10月、2006年から2010年、2012年以降は3月に実施。2019年には埼京線に限り、11月にダイヤ改正を実施している。
- ^ In particular, JR Shikoku still has some years when the timetable revision is not implemented (the timetable revision was not implemented in 2015).
- ^ An example called "diagram revision"
- Notice of timetable revision June 2014, 6 (Saturday) -Tokyu Bus
- About timetable revision --Odakyu Bus, November 2014, 11
- Fuchu Sales Office Timetable Revision Notice --Bus Navi.com, November 2014, 11
- ^ (PDF) --Odakyu Bus
- ^ An example called "diagram revision"
- ^ Notice of timetable revision due to change of ship type on Hiroshima-Kirikushi route --Setonaikaikisen, September 2014, 9
- ^ JAL, Kochi / Haneda Line revised schedule-improve convenience in morning and evening --FlyTeam News, February 2011, 2
- ^ JAL Domestic Flight-Timetable -Japan Airlines
- ^ Timetable / domestic flight -All Nippon Airways
- ^ Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable June 2010, p. 5
- ^ Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable December 2006, p. 3
- ^ Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable June 2007, p. 3
- ^ Thomas Cook European Timetable June 2001, p. 5
- ^ Thomas Cook European Timetable December 2002, p. 5
- ^ "Le FTE en bref: A perçu his torique”(French). Forum Train Europe. NovemberBrowse.
- Train timetable study group "Train timetable and operation management" Narishando Bookstore, 2008.ISBN 978-4-425-76151-7.
- Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable, Thomas Cook, ISSN 0952-620X Each issue
- Thomas Cook European Timetable, Thomas Cook, ISSN 0952-620X Each issue
- Takashi Inoue "The World of Iron Expanding with Diagrams" Shuwa System, 2009.ISBN 978-4-7980-2412-7.