"Hospitality" rediscovers the charm of the local area ... Hotel reaffirms Noto's tourism resources "tour-type employee training"
If you write the contents roughly
After that, the employees visited Chokujo-ji Temple in Anamizu-cho and reconfirmed lesser-known tourism resources such as hanging scrolls that were allegedly written by Edo period painter Maruyama Okyo.
Employees of a hotel in Nanao City, Ishikawa Prefecture, participated in a "tour-type employee training" where they actually visited local sightseeing spots. ... → Continue reading
"Ishikawa TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Ishikawa Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The real surname is(I.e.,later源, The surname is Maruyama, the first name is Iwajiro, and later the main water.It is called Natsuun, Yukio, Ichigo, Senrei, Senrei, Seijukan, Kamomizu Fishing History, Luoyang, and Luoyang Sennin.Ishida YuteiMaster.Kyoho18 years(1733),Tamba countryAnata Village, Minamikuwada District (currentlyKyotoKameokaBorn in Sogabecho Anao) as the second son of a farmer.Anata is33 countries in the westIt is a temple of the templeAnao-ji TempleKnown for having.I don't know much about my boyhood, but at the latest in my late teens, I went to Kyo.Kano SoyuTsuruzawa school painter who draws the flow ofIshida YuteiIt is in the gate of.
By the time of training in his twenties, the so-called "Megane-eIt is known that he was involved in the production of.Around this time, KyotoShijo-doriI worked for a toy dealer called Owariya Nakajima Kanbei in Yanagibaba.Therefore NetherlandsLook at the spectacle picture of the arrival,Treasure calendar9 years(1759) Around that time, I made megane-e paintings of Kyoto scenery such as "Shijo Kawara Yuryozu", "Ishiyamadera", "Kamo Horse Racing", "Maruyama Zashiki", and "Sanjusangendo".Megane-e is a Western painting of landscapes, etc.perspectiveThis is drawn by applying, and when viewed through a box fitted with a convex lens called "peeping glasses," it looks three-dimensional.The Megane-e that Okyo saw is a 45-degree tilted mirror that looks through the lens.Then, you can feel the perspective deeply.Therefore, the characters on this original picture and the figure were drawn upside down.The work was made of woodblock ink and was hand-colored.There was a device to make a small hole in the screen, put a thin paper on it, and shine light from the back.
3rd year of Meiwa1766) To “Okyo"Begin to call himself. The meaning of "Okyo" is "Qian dynasty(China宋End- yuanIt corresponds to the first painter) ", and it seems that the intention is to draw a picture of the same level as the Chinese landlord.Also from around this timeMii-deraEnmanGet the treatment of the Yujo monzeki.Yujo is a public houseNijo familyからMonzeki TempleA person who entered and became a monk,Man magazine』(Banshi) is left as a book that records daily miscellaneous things, but the words and actions of Okyo are written down in detail in it, and it is a valuable record of the same era.
This Yutsune and wealthy merchantMitsui familyWas the main patronage of Okyo.His representative works such as "Seven Difficulties and Seven Fortunes" and "Peacock Peacock" were introduced to Mitsui-ji Enman-in Temple until after World War II, and "Yukimatsu-zu" was introduced to the Mitsui family.In addition, the barrier paintings of Daijoji Temple in Hyogo and Kongoji Temple in Anota, hometown are also counted as representative works."Mitate Eguchi no Kimizu" and "Four Seasons Game Zukan", which belong to the works of the last years of Okyo, are in a pure sense.Ukiyo-e handwritingIf notUkiyo-eIt can be mentioned as a work with a typical atmosphere and as an upper genre painting.Year of enjoyment 63.The graveyard is in KyotoUkyo WardUzumasa OfGoshinji Temple.Legal nameIs an honorless householder.Maruyama school is the eldest sonOruiIs succeeded, but the disciples described later are more famous.
The first thing that should be mentioned as a characteristic of Okyo's painting style is that it stands out among Japanese painters in the early modern period.SketchingIs emphasized.According to Yutsune's "Man Magazine" mentioned above, Okyo always kept a sketchbook in his pocket, and when he had free time, he was busy sketching.The existing "Kacho Shasei Zukan" (Chisozo, Important Cultural Property)Tokyo National MuseumAnimals, insects, plants, etc. are objectively depicted from various angles in the "Sketchbook" of the warehouse.Okyo's paintings are based on these sketching techniques, but are characterized by dealing with the traditional themes of Japanese painting and creating highly decorative screens.As an exampleNezu MuseumLooking at the "Fujihanazu" folding screen in the warehouse, the trunks and branches of the wisteria do not use contour lines.Attached While boldly drawing with the technique of, the wisteria flower cluster is drawn realistically and delicately, and as a whole, it succeeds in creating a large screen with rich decoration reminiscent of the Rinpa school.Okyo's paintings were favored by the Mitsui family and other wealthy tradesmen because of their outstanding painting skills and their plain and friendly style of painting.
For prominent disciplesGoshun,Nagasawa Rosetsu,Mori Tetsuzan,Gen KiAnd so on.The faction of Okyo is "Maruyama Shijo SchoolIt is the origin of the Kyoto painter who draws its genealogy to the present day.
A work of posterity that took up Okyo
Okyo's paintings have been accepted by the masses and are often featured in mass entertainment.Besides this,Shotaro Ikenami OfOnihira criminal record bookThen, the physiognomy of the thief is drawn by Takesen Ishida, a painter of the Shijo Maruyama school, and it is described in the play that it is as good as the Kano school held by the Shogunate in a realistic style.
- Rakugo "Ghost of Okyo" A rakugo story based on a beautiful ghost picture drawn by Okyo.RespondJingoro leftIt is treated as a deified master like this, "The picture of the ghost of Okyo is different from other painters. It is very beautiful." "The ghost of Okyo comes out from the hanging scroll. The dragon carved by Hidari Jingoro is a night. It's like going out for a drink. "Rakugo Kyokai ed. "Classical Rakugo XNUMX Mysterious Story / Humanity Story" Kadokawa Bunko / Later Haruki Bunko Collection
It is the 10 best people among the students of Okyo.
- Gen Ki Komai
- Nagasawa Rosetsu
- Mori Tetsuzan
- Yoshimura Kokei
- Yamaguchi Soken
- Oku Bunmei
- Nishimura Nantei
- Watanabe Nangaku
|Title of work||Technique||Shape/number||Dimensions (length x width cm)||owner||Age distribution||Pay off||seal||Designated as a cultural property||Remarks|
|Shirataka figure||Silk book ink painting||1 width||50.5x81.4||Ounin (Kyoto City)||"Yuan"||"Di" white stamp, "Ichigo" red stamp||Early work.|
|Genji Monogatari Folding Screen||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||161.0x352.0||Individual||"Luoyang Yuan / Yuan Mountain Main Water" (left and right ships)||White and red characters (left and right ships)||A rare early masterpiece.However, I haven't been able to get rid of the influence of my teacher and ghost..|
|Fierce Tiger||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||175.6x372.2||Individual||"Heian Mt. Main Water" (left and right ships)||"Heian personnel di-character Nakahito" white text stamp, "Natsuun" red text stamp (left and right ships)||A rare early masterpiece.There seems to be some confusion at the time of renovation, and the arrangement of old photographs and tigers has changed..|
|Shanshui||Ink painting||10 fusuma||Enjoji TempleHomyoin||Around 1765 (Meiwa 2)||"Senrei"||"Heian personnel di-character Nakahito" white text stamp, "Senrei" white text stamp||Otsu CityDesignated cultural property||The work just before the name "Okyo"|
|Yodogawa both banks map volume||Silk book color||Volume 1||42.0x1690.0||1765 (Meiwa 2)||No||No||Includes a sketch drawn in 1763 (Horeki 13)|
|Lake mountain smoke map||Paper book ink painting light color||1 width||159.5x174.3||Aikokuji||1767 (Meiwa 4)||"Meiwacho Tora Kasuga Tora / Heianto Osamu"|
|Yoshio Oishi図||Silk book color||1 width||189.3x133.6||Hyakuko Museum||1767 (Meiwa 4)||"Ding Tora Natsuhi / Osamu"|
|Seven difficulties and seven fortunes||Paper color||Volume 3||322x1420.6 (Natural disaster volume)|
31.9x1062.3 (man-made disaster)
|AikokujiJotenkaku Museum||1768(Meiwa 5th year)||"Meiwa Gojoko Year Mid-Autumn Festival / Yuan"||"Osetsu-no-in" white text||Important cultural property||Shiga·Enman, Manno Museum Old Collection|
|Rantei Kakusui Fusuma / wall sticking||Paper book ink painting light color||9 sides||167.5x68.5 (4 sides)|
169.5x93.0 (4 sides)
|Individual||1768 (Meiwa 5)||Original location unknown.|
|Peacock peony figure||Silk book color||1 width||131.5x191.3||Shokokuji Jotenkaku Museum||1771(Meiwa 8th year)||"Spicy summer day / Osamu"||"Osetsu-no-in" white text||Important cultural property||Shiga / Enman-in, Manno Museum of Art Former Collection|
|Photograph book||Paper color||Volume 2||31.8x1009.0 (Instep)|
|Chisoコ レ ク シ ョ ン||1770-72(Meiwa 7th year-Anei XNUMXst year)||Important cultural property||Maruyama school 4th generation, old warehouse|
|Large waterfall map||Light-colored paper||1 width||362.8x144.5||Aikokuji||1772(First year of Anei)||"Yang Water Dragon / Yang Water Dragon"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp||Important cultural property||Shiga / Enman-in, Manno Museum of Art Former Collection|
|Bamboo crane Wakamatsu figure folding screen||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||153.5x357.8 (each)||Fukuoka Art Museum||1772 (first year of Anei)||"Yang Water Dragon / Yang Water Dragon"|
|Unryu Folding Screen||Light-colored paper||Six songs and one pair||176.0x365.0 (each)||Gifu / corporation||1773(2nd year of Anei)||"Yin Yin Water Snake / Yin Water Snake" (left and right ships)||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp (left and right ships)||Important cultural property||Introduced to Toji Kanchiin|
|Screen Depicting Landscape||Silk book color||Six songs and one pair||158.5x355.0 (each)||Mitsui Bunko(Mitsui Memorial Museum of ArtStorage)||1773 (2nd year of Anei)|
|Hundred butterflies||Silk book color||1 width||104.4x143.4||Tokugawa Museum||1775 (4nd year of Anei)||"Yin Wood Goat Akiho / Osho"||White text 2 condyles|
|Ametake style bamboo screen||Ink painting||Six songs and one pair||160.5x354.0 (each)||Enkoin, Kyoto||1776(5nd year of Anei)||"Yang Fire Monkey Seasonal Summer Painting / Enkou Seisha"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp (left and right ships)||Important cultural property|
|Fujihana Folding Screen||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||156.7x359.7 (each)||Nezu Museum||1776 (5nd year of Anei)||"Yang Fire Monkey Early Autumn / Osho" (left and right ships)||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp (left and right ships)||Important cultural property|
|Koshu Hino Village Folding Screen||Ink painting||Six songs and one pair||154.5x350.4 (each)||Minomaru Shozokan||1776 (5nd year of Anei)|
|Peacock peacock figure||Silk book color||1 width||130.4x98.8||Minomaru Shozokan||1776(5nd year of Anei)||"Yang Fire Monkey / Yang Fire Monkey"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp|
|Twin chicken figure||Paper book Kinji color||1 tsuitate||114.0x164.0||Yasaka Shrine||1776-77 (Anei 5-6)||"O"||"Osetsu-no-in" "Nakasen" Zhu-bunkata||Okyo's success story that the realism of the drawn chicken became popular in Kyoto.Worried that the chicken would slip out of the inside, it was said that the screen had been covered with wire mesh for a long time, and the nail marks still remain..|
|Karaku Shiki Yugi Zukan||Silk book color||Volume 2||28.2x561.2 (second volume)||Tokugawa Art Museum||Before 1777 (6th year of Anei)||Important artwork|
|Tao YuanmingFolding screen||Paper book Kinji color||Two songs one ship||175.0x190.0||Individual||1777 (6nd year of Anei)||Important artwork|
|Fuji Miho folding screen||Paper book ink painting light color||Six songs and one pair||153.8x357.6 (each)||Chiba City Museum of Art||1779 (8nd year of Anei)|
|Dr. Hiromoto・ The image of a man||Silk book color||2 width||91.8x32.3 (Professor Hiromoto)|
100.1x32.4 (Image of a lonely person)
|Tokyo National Museum||1779 (8nd year of Anei)||No||No|
|Boiled ice cubes||Paper book Kinji color||1 width||113.6x166.3||Osaka Tenmangu Shrine||1780 (9nd year of Anei)||"Ice Ice Mushroom / Yang Metal Rat Early Spring 寫 舉"||"Osetsu no Jin" white stamp, "Mr. Nakasen" red stamp|
|Arashiyama Meng Haoran||Light-colored paper||1 width||87.5x126.5||Ito Museum||1780 (9nd year of Anei)||"Yang Metal Rat / Yang Metal Rat"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp|
|Ghost figure||Silk Book||1 width||97.8x26.0||Individual (University of California, BerkeleyMuseumDeposit）||1772-81 (Anei year)||"Gizu"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp||Among the many essay writing "Ghost of Oyuki", one of the few works recognized as an autograph..Another autographAomoriHirosakiKudoji TempleI have a book.|
|Group crane map||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||152.0x350.0||Individual||1772-81 (Anei year)||"O"||"Fujio seal" white text stamp, "Mr. Nakasen" red text stamp|
|Miyama Osawa folding screen||Light-colored paper||Six songs and one pair||119.7x256.0 (each)||Ninna-ji Temple||Late 40's to early 50's||"Osamu" (left and right ships)|
|Genji four seasons folding screen||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||171.3x364.6 (each)||Minomaru Shozokan||Around 1781-82 (Tenmei 2-XNUMX)||"Geno" (each ship)||"Osetsu-no-in" white text seal (each ship)|
|Morning glory map / rose sparrow map||Paper book silver color (morning glory)|
Color by Kinji Paper Book (Rose Buncho)
|2 width||119.4x109.0 (each)||Aikokuji||1784 (Tenmei 4)||Former collection of Manno Museum|
|Myogenin Old Collection Barrier Painting||Tokyo National Museum||1784 (Tenmei 4)||originallyAichiKaifu-gunOji TownIt is inMyogeninBarrier painting of the Shoin.Currently located in the Okyokan in the Tokyo National Museum.|
|Shinshu Osho statue||Silk book color||1 width||107.9x41.6||Nanzenji TempleJishi-in||1785 (Tenmei 5)||No||"O 舉" red stamp|
|Bamboo sparrow folding screen||Light-colored paper||Six songs and one pair||165.5x373.0 (each)||Shizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art||1785 (Tenmei 5)|
|Nanshozan main hall barrier painting||Ink painting||7 sides, 3 widths||187.3x92.0 (6 sides)|
|Caotang Temple||1785 (Tenmei 5)||"Oshiga"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp||Important cultural property|
|Muryoji TempleMain hall barrier painting||Muryoji Temple||1786 (Tenmei 6)||"Tenmei Hinoe uma early winter / Heian Osamu"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp||Important cultural property|
|Akizuki Snow Gorge Folding Screen||Paper book ink painting light color||Six songs and one pair||154.6x348.2 (each)||Chiba City Museum of Art||1786 (Tenmei 6)|
|Fuji makigari folding screen||Paper book Kinji color||Six songs and one pair||155.0x361.0 (each)||Individual||1786 (Tenmei 6)||"Tenmei Hinoe uma early summer / Osho" (left and right ships)|
|Rabbit figure||Silk book coloring||1 width||104.5x42.0||Shizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art||1786 (Tenmei 6)||"Hinoe uma Mid-Autumn / Oya"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp|
|Snow pine folding screen||Light-colored paper||Six songs and one pair||155.7x361.2 (each)||Mitsui Bunko(Mitsui Memorial Museum of ArtStorage)||Around 1786 (Tenmei 6)||"Osamu" (each ship)||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp||National treasure|
|Kotohiragu Barrier Painting||Kotohira Shrine||1787(7th year of Tenmei) and1794(Kansei 6th year)||Important cultural property||Mitsui family order.Famous for the "waterfall map" attached to the floor|
|Daijoji barrier painting||165 sides||HyogoDaijoji Temple||1787(7th year of Tenmei) and1795(Kansei 7th year)||Important cultural property|
|Ao Kaede Waterfall||Paper color||1 width||178.0x91.9||Suntory Museum of Art||1787 (Tenmei 7)|
|Flowers and Plants of the Four Seasons||Paper color||Six songs and one pair||155.2x559.2||Taichu-an Temple Mountain Floor Goryu||1787 (Tenmei 7)||"Tenmei-cho Mimen Akiho / Osho" (left and right ships)|
|Budai figure||Ink painting||1 width||210.0x108.2||Nagoya City Museum||1788(8th year of Tenmei)||"Imitation painting / Tenmei Yang Earth Monkey Early Winter Heian Geno"||"Osetsu-no-in" white text||Seisetsu Shucho and Matsuyuki Kei praise. According to "Imitation painting", "Shuko-Jyushu"Myoshinji Temple" in "Famous Ancient Paintings"Liang KaiIs it a copy of the "brush cloth bag diagram"?.|
|Kongoji Barrier Painting||53 width, two songs||Kongoji Temple (Kameoka City)(Tokyo National MuseumDeposit)||1788(8th year of Tenmei)|
|Wave skeleton meditation||Paper book ink painting light color||1 width||132.6x59.0||Hyogo Daijoji Temple||1781-89 (Tenmei year)|
|Three beauty figures||Silk book color||1 width||92.1x64.9||Toganji Temple||1781-89 (Tenmei year)||"Heian Nakasensai"||"Osetsu-no-in" white-text stamp, "Nakasen" white-text stamp|
|Ice map||Ink painting||Two songs one ship||60.5x182.1||British Museum||1781-89 (Tenmei year)||"O"||"O 舉" red stamp|
|Mitate Eguchi no Kimizu||Silk book color||1 width||Seikado Bunko||1794(Kansei 6th year)|
|Hozu River folding screen||Light-colored paper||Hachikyoku Isso||154.5x483.0 (each)||Chiso Collection||1795(Kansei 7th year)||"Yin Wood Rabbit / Yin Wood Rabbit" (right ship)|
"Oh" (left ship)
|"Osetsu-no-in" white text seal (left and right ships)||Important cultural property|
|Bamboo chicken figure||Paper book Kinji color||2 fusuma||163.5x165.5 (each)||Okayama·Rendaiji Temple||1795(Kansei 7th year)||No||No||Minagawa KienKnowledge|
|Folding screen||Six songs and one pair||Minomaru Shozokan|
|Standing beauty figure with plum branches||Silk book color||Josai UniversitySuiden Museum|
Ao Kaede Waterfall Map Tenmei 7 (1787)Suntory Museum of Art
Morning glory dog figure Sugito Tokyo National Museum Okyokan (former Aichi Prefecture)MyogeninShoin)
Maruyama Okyo statue (Daijoji Temple）
- Johei SasakiCommentary "Okyo Ink Painting Master Vol. 10" (Kodansha December 1995)ISBN 978-4-0625-3930-2
- Johei Sasaki Masako Sasaki"Maruyama Oken Research and Catalog" (Chuokoron Art Publishing December 1996)ISBN 978-4-8055-0318-8 A great work of the culmination of research
- Johei Sasaki, edited by Masako Sasaki, "Daijoji Treasure Maruyama Okyo and its Gate" (Kokusho Publishing December 2003)ISBN 978-4-3360-4582-9 Mainly pictorial records
- Jumi editorial department edition "Jumi first issue special feature: Maruyama Okyo and Goshun" (, October 2011)ISBN 978-4-8109-1241-8
- Rakugo Kyokai ed. "Classical Rakugo XNUMX Mysterious Story / Humanity Story" (Kadokawa Haruki OfficeHaruki Bunko, 2011, classic rakugo "Ghost of Okyo" recorded)
- Supervised by Nobuhisa Kaneko "Maruyama Okyo Destruction and Creation of Japanese Paintings" (Separate Volume Taiyo Japanese Heart,平凡 社, 2013)
- Exhibition catalog
- Kyoto National MuseumEdited "XNUMXth Anniversary Special Exhibition Maruyama Okyo-Lyrics and Innovation-" Kyoto Shimbun, August 1995, 7
- Johei Sasaki Supervised by Masako Sasaki Osaka Municipal Museum of Art Mainichi Shimbun NHKEdited "Special Exhibition Maruyama Okyo <Shooting Painting> Challenge to Creation" Mainichi Newspaper NHK, September 2003, 9
- Published by Mitsui Bunko Mitsui Memorial Museum, "Mitsui Memorial Museum 2010th Anniversary Special Exhibition" Maruyama Okyo-Creation of Space "" October 10, 9
- Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art Chunichi ShimbunEdited "20th Anniversary of the Opening of the Museum Maruyama Okyo Exhibition Edo Period Paintings True Power" Maruyama Okyo Exhibition Executive Committee, 2013
- Edited by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Nezu Museum "75th Anniversary Special Exhibition Maruyama Okyo-Beyond" Shasei "-" Nezu Museum, November 2016, 11,ISBN 978-4-930817-71-6
- ^ For example, in Kanpo Yoshikawa's "Youkai that looks like a painting"Tosa MitsuokiThe reproduction of the footless ghost painting is transmitted, suggesting that the footless ghost painting may have existed at least during the Genroku period.Questioned "The theory that Maruyama Okyo drew a ghost without legs for the first time" (article on the bulletin board of the youkai magazine "Kai")
- ^ Kyotaro Deguchi "Giant Kyotaro Deguchi" 1967, Kodansha, P23
- ^ Yoshikazu Sugitatsu "Exploring Kyoto Medical History Sites"Shibunkaku Publishing, 1984, 292, 293.
- ^ "Tsukuri" is a technique that expresses shades with a single brush by including light ink (light color) on the entire brush and dark ink (dark color) on the tip.
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 107.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo-Lyrics and Innovation-" Fig. 17.
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 58.
- ^ Shiga Museum of Modern Art Kyoto ShimbunEdited and published "Lake Country Shiga and Kyoto Painter" February 1989, 2, Fig. 18.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo-Creation of Space" Fig. 20.
- ^ Hyakuko Museum »Collections» Art Materials »Japanese Painting» Yoshio Oishi
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo-Creation of Space" Fig. 23.
- ^ Edited and published by the secretariat sponsored by "Daitokugawa Exhibition" "Daitokugawa Exhibition" October 2007, 10, Fig. 10.
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 13.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo Exhibition Edo Period Paintings True Power" Fig. 22.
- ^ C0056828 Statue of Professor Hiromoto --Tokyo National Museum Image Search
- ^ C0056830 Image of Mr. Hajime-Tokyo National Museum Image Search
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 76.
- ^ Art Collection _ CollectionSpace
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 68.
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 4.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo-Beyond" Shasei "-" Fig. 19.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo-Lyrics and Innovation-" Fig. 52
- ^ "Challenge to create Maruyama Okyo <Okage>" Fig. 68.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo Exhibition Edo Period Paintings True Power" Fig. 61.
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo-Lyrics and Innovation-" Fig. 26
- ^ "Maruyama Okyo Edo Period Painting True Power" Fig. 63.
- ^ Edited by Nagoya City Museum "Special Exhibition Painting Monk Gessen" "Painting Gessen" Executive Committee, 2018, Fig. 11.
- ^ Leonard C. Hanna, Jr. Fund 1973.156
- Kushimoto Okyo Ashes Museum - WakayamaIn the southernmost part
- Daijoji Temple (Kami Town, Hyogo Prefecture) - HyogoIn the north
- Kongoji Temple (Kameoka City)
- Goshun - Shijo schoolFounder of
- Maruyama Ozui --The eldest son
- Kudoji Temple --The ghost paintings in the collection are handed down as a work of Okyo.
- ――The ghost painting of Okyo's work is the center of the story.
- Rising Wakaoka Genius Awakening
Adjacent oldHoho-gunMonzen-choMerged withOtorichoA statutory merger council was held with a plan to become a (decoy town), but the talks were not finalized and it was eventually dissolved.After that, the aforementioned Monzen-cho, and even olderWajima CityA three-party equal merger (before the merger) was also planned, but it could not be realized due to the veto of the former Wajima city council, and the independent town administration continues.
Starry sky townSelected as one of the 108 municipalities, the 1992th "Starry Sky Town / Aozora Town" National Convention was held in 4, sponsored by the Environment Agency (at that time).
The northern and western parts of the town face hills, the southern part faces Nanao North Bay, and the eastern part faces Toyama Bay.
The climate is relatively mild even in winter, although there is snowfall in January and February, but the hills block the wind.
- Kamakura Period Hasebe NobutsuneByAnami CastleFortification
- Hatakeyama's chief vassal, the base of the Cho clan
- In 1583Anami CastleAbandoned castle.
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 Municipal systemKawashima Village, Omachi Village, Shitsumi Village, Kita Nanami Village, Uchiura Village, Hirano Village, Kunogi Village, Tenkamiya Village, and Mugigaura Village merged with the enforcement ofAnamizu VillageWas launched.
- 1903(36th year of Meiji)May 8 Enforce the town system,Anamizu TownWill be. (Primary Anamizu Town）
- 1908(Meiji 41) April 4, Anamizu Town,Shimazaki Village,Tobo VillageMerged and Anamizu Town was established. (Second Anamizu Town）
- 1944(Showa19 years) School childrenMass evacuationAs in OsakaTotoshima National SchoolAccept children.
- 1945(20) As a group evacuation of school children, in Osaka CityNakaizuo National SchoolAccept children.Also,Kayoko Nakane EvacuationComing.
- 1954(29)May 3 Anamizu Town,Helmet village,Sumiyoshi VillageMerged to form the current Anamizu Town. (Third Anamizu Town）
- 1955(30)May 3 Morohashi VillageTo be incorporated.
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 3 Hoho-gunからFengju CountyChange to.
- 2007(19)May 3 Noto Peninsula EarthquakeOccurs.In the town, the maximum seismic intensity of this earthquake is over 6 (Measured seismic intensity6.33)There was a lot of damage to the Anamizu station square area, the shopping district, and the urban residential area.
|Anamizu Town and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Anamizu Town Age / Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Anamizu Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|1||1||Keitaro Hizume||1908(41th year of Meiji)May 7||1912(45th year of Meiji)May 7|
|2||1912(45th year of Meiji)May 7||1916(Taisho 5)May 7|
|3||2||Minoru Sato||1916(Taisho 5)May 7||1918(Taisho 7)May 3|
|4||3||Shozo Shimizu||1918(Taisho 7)May 5||Unknown thereafter|
|?||?||Hiyoshi Muneno||1947(22)May 4||1950(25)May 1|||
|Risuke Kurokawa||1954(29)May 3||1954(29)May 4|||
|1||1||Yuu Fuse||1954(29)May 4||1958(33)May 4|
|2||1958(33)May 4||1962(37)May 4|
|3||1962(37)May 4||1966(41)May 4|
|4||2||Shigeo Sena||1966(41)May 4||1970(45)May 4|
|5||1970(45)May 4||1974(49)May 4|
|6||1974(49)May 4||1978(53)May 4|
|7||1978(53)May 4||1982(57)May 4|
|8||1982(57)May 4||1984(59)May 6|||
|9||3||Shinichi Koizumi||1984(59)May 7||1986(61)May 1|||
|10||4||Akira Sakamoto||1986(61)May 2||1990(2)May 2|
|11||1990(2)May 2||1994(6)May 2|
|12||1994(6)May 2||1998(10)May 2|
|13||1998(10)May 2||2002(14)May 2|
|14||2002(14)May 2||2006(18)May 2|
|15||5||Nobuo Ishikawa||2006(18)May 2||2010(22)May 2|
|16||2010(22)May 2||2014(26)May 2|
|17||2014(26)May 2||2018(30)May 2|
- Mayor- Nobuo Ishikawa(Ishikawa / Nobuo)
- Major industries
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries are the main industries, and watermelons and chestnuts are the main agricultural products, and oyster shells, sea cucumbers, mebaru and black sea bream are special products for marine products.
- Industrial Population (2010 Census)
- Primary industry 1
- Primary industry 2
- Primary industry 3
- Anamizu Shopping Street
- Anamizu StationThere is a district where many shops and restaurants gather in the area between Anamizu Town Office, especiallyWajima Police StationThere is an Anamizu shopping street between Anamizu Government Building and Anamizu Elementary School.However, the road is narrow and there is no large parking lot, so it is a little difficult for anyone other than neighbors to use.
- Kunogi district (Anamizu Shopping Center Pulse）
- Noto Satoyama KaidoIt is also the end point ofAnamizu ICAt the intersection with (formerly called Konoki IC), the end of the Noto toll roadZhuzhou RoadAnd cross itIshikawa Prefectural Road No. 1 Nanao Wajima LineIt is an important transportation hub in central Noto.Many shops are lined up here, and there are ATMs at the post office and a large free parking lot, so not only Anamizu but also AnamizuOkunoIn recent years, it has been attracting attention as a base where people gather from all over.
Revitalization of the town
- Attract training camp
- Anamizu Town has a subsidy system for attracting business expenses such as training camps., Aiming to expand the exchange population between people outside the town and the townspeople, Has achieved results.
- Creating a "Rakugo Town"
- Rakugo performer-The first Hayashiya SanpeiWife ofEbina KayokoBecause there is a connection with the Hayashi family, such as the fact that he was evacuated to Anamizu before and after the end of the war., A town policy to utilize laughter to revitalize the town by making use of it in the creation of "Rakugo Town".We invite Hayashiya Ichimon as a lecturer to hold rakugo and "Sampei-do Juku"..
Sister cities/partner cities
- Wajima Police StationAnamizu Government Building (Ishikawa Prefectural Police）
- Instep station
- Morohashi Representative Office
- Oku Noto Wide Area Office AssociationFire Department
- Anamizu Fire Department
National administrative agency
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Defense
- Self-Defense Force Ishikawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Noto Regional Office (Kawashima)
- Self-Defense Force Ishikawa Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Ishikawa Prefectural Anamizu High School(1 school)
Junior high school
- Anamizu Municipal Anamizu School(1 school)
- Anamizu Town (2 schools)
- Anamizu Elementary School
- Mukai Elementary School
- Anamizu Town Library (inside Anamizu Town Refreshing Exchange Center Pluto)
Museums and art galleries
- Noto Nakai Casting Museum
- Anamizu Town History and Folklore Museum
- Noto Airport
Past railway lines
- Noto RailwayNoto Line(Closed on March 2005, 3, closed on April 31)
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Main local road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 1 Nanao Wajima Line Koshinohara IC - Anamizu IC (Noto Satoyama KaidoPart of)
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 7 Anamizu Gate Front
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 26 Zhushu Hole Water Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 34 Noto Anamizu Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 50 Hole Water Road Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 51 Wajima Torai Line
- General prefectural road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 113 Anasui Port Anasui Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 192 Kawachi Fujise Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 262 Omachi Anamizu Stop Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 263 Katsuradani Kawashima Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 271 Urushihara Shimoide Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road No. 273 Sakeo Hira Line
- Ishikawa Prefectural Road 303 Kashiwagi Anamizu Line(Zhuzhou RoadPart of)
- Main local road
- Anamizu Port
- Type 1
- Furukimi fishing port
- Ukagawa fishing port
- Maenami fishing port
- Okinami fishing port
- Instep fishing port
- Sora fishing port
- Kanami fishing port
- Iwaguruma fishing port
- Niizaki fishing port
- Oku Noto (UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage,Important intangible folk cultural properties）
- Maimon Festival (Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter)
- Hasebe Festival
- Kiriko Festival
Sights and historic sites
- Anamizu Omiya
- Raikoji Temple
- Myosenji (The stone five-storied pagoda is a nationalImportant cultural property）
- Anamizu Castle Ruins (Town designated historic site)
- Bora waiting yagura (Ancient fishing method)
- Castle Manai (Percival LowellExhibition of related items, etc.)
- Satori Road
- Tatedogahama beach
- Shiosai no Michi
- Roadside station Anamizu
- Rock nori
- Oyster Origin of aquaculture
- Sea cucumber And sea cucumber processed delicacies (Kuchiko,KonowataWait)
- Noto beef
Famous graduates and people related to
- Sakamoto Sanjuji(政治家) (1923-2006)
- Fuse Yuzo(Mayor of Anamizu, large taxpayer in Ishikawa Prefecture, forestry, president of Hosu Bank) (1877-1950)
- Saegusa Kokoro(Fashion Model）
- Naoki Taishoyama(OriginalGrand SumoWrestler..Later Oitekaze stable)
- Endo Seiji(Ozumou wrestler. Disciple of Oitekaze stable (Daishoyama))
- Tomonari Murai(Max Murai,Businessman）
- Yasuaki Miyashita(Businessman）
- Shoya Makino(Professional baseball player）
- Kazuo Miwa(singer)
- (Honorary citizen) ― NagaieThe second head of the family.
- Ebina Kayoko(Honorary citizen) --Essayist,The first Hayashiya SanpeiWife of.As above,1945Before and after the end of the war (20), evacuated to Anamizu.In addition, the first Hayashiya Sanpei was also from Anamizu, who had been called "Team Leader" since the army infantry era...We are still interacting with each other, such as establishing the "Ebina Bunko" at Anamizu General Hospital..
- 2nd generation Hayashiya Sanpei - Rakugo performerso,Ebina KayokoSecond son of.2009Hayashiya Sanpei's name announcement performance was held in (21).. 24 (2012) 50th AnniversaryHasebe FestivalIn the warrior procession, he played the leading role, Hasebe Nobutsune..
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p105
- ^ a b c ◎ "Anamizu is my starting point" Kayoko Ebina "Furusato Talk" Reward pilgrimage to temporary housing 47NEWS October 2007, 10 (viewed March 9, 2014)
- ^ It is possible that the seismic intensity was over-observed and was actually less than 6. "Seismograph: Operation stopped at 26 points Excessive observation on soft ground" Mainichi Shimbun March 2010, 3
- ^ Hiyoshi was implemented on January 1950, 1recallVoting decides to dismiss the townElection Management CommitteeToOppositionHowever, it was rejected.After that, asking for invalidation of the dismissal requestSupreme CourtIn December 1951, the Supreme Court said that Hiyoshi's term ended on April 12, 4.Profit of appealWas dismissed on the grounds that it was lost. "December 26, 12 Supreme Court Second Small Court Judgment No. 28, 26"
- ^ Mayor of duties, former mayor of Sumiyoshi
- ^ Arrested on suspicion of bribery and resigned
- ^ Died during office
- ^ "Anamizu Town Assembly Member Election”. Election dot com. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Anamizu Town Population Vision”. Anamizu Town. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ Training camp invitation project cost subsidy grant system
- ^ Anamizu-cho training camp, etc. invitation project cost subsidy grant outline
- ^ Noto Anamizu "Rural Rich Living" Promotion Project.The first Ochiken training camp, arrived at Gakushuin University students Anamizu Yanagiya Kodanji Master and other lecturers"Hokkoku Shimbun" August 2010, 8.
- ^ Anamizu "Ochiken" training camp, supported by Hayashiya Ichimon Town invitation project In August, the first "Sampei-do Juku""Hokkoku Shimbun" August 2010, 7.Rakugo instruction by Hayashiya Ichimon for junior high school students in Anamizu"Hokkoku Shimbun" August 2011, 10.
- ^ a b Anamizu Mayor Column No. 67
- ^ "Ebina Bunko" Over XNUMX Anamizu General Hospital Hokkoku ShimbunApril 2014, 1 (Viewed April 31, 2014)
- ^ Public Relations Anamizu January 2010 Issue
- ^ Hayashiya Sanpei and his wife at the Hasebe Festival in AnamizuHokkoku ShimbunJuly 2012, 7 (viewed March 23, 2014).By the way, my wife's role isSachiko KokubunIs working.