Disseminate nationwide via Akita Nairiku Line x hot spring "Yutetsu"
If you write the contents roughly
"Akita Railway Onsenkyo" will start on the 13th, and a ceremony will be held at Animaeda Station, where the station name will change.
Local lines and hot spring inns have teamed up as tourism demand has fallen due to the corona storm.The concept is not a ride iron "Oh ... → Continue reading
AAB Akita Asahi Broadcasting
This is a news account of the AAB Akita Asahi TV station in Akita Prefecture.
Politics, economy, sports, events in the prefecture, etc.
We will tell you various information about Akita.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Animaeda Onsen Station
- 1935(Showa10 years)May 11 : Ministry of RailwaysOf the Akita Nairiku LineAnimaeda StationAsKitaakita-gunMaedaOpened in..It will be the terminal station of the Akita Nairiku Line.
- 1936(11)May 9: Akita Nairiku LineAniai StationExtend to open.
- 1980(55)May 9: Cargo handling abolished
- 1986(61)May 11: Converted to Akita Nairiku Transit Railway.
- 1995(Heisei7 years)May 12: Opened "Queens Moriyoshi" station building with hot springs.
- May 2 Obuchi : AnaiDue to the impact of the landslide disaster that occurred between the stations, the section between this station and Aniai was closed...Operates a substitute bus in the same section.
- May 4 This station-Aniai is restored.Resumed operation of all lines.
- May 12 --The accommodation facility is open.
- 2021(Reiwa3 years)May 3 -Station nameAnimaeda Onsen StationRenamed to.
|Changes in passengers a day |
|年度||Average number of people per day|
A hot spring resort facility "Queens Moriyoshi" is attached to the station building..It became the first station building with a hot spring in Akita prefecture, and as a "fairy tale-style three-story station building with a hot spring"2002(14),XNUMX best stations in TohokuWas selected for.Quince is oldMoriyoshi TownSpecial product ofQuinceNamed after the English name of.
On December 2017, 29 (Heisei 12), a facility that can accommodate 25 people in 5 rooms was opened, and the washroom and toilet were also renovated.
The designated manager is Buna no Sato Akita Co., Ltd. from October 2016, 10 to March 1, 2021.
- Group discount: 15 people or more
- Dining room (free for up to 3 hours)
- Weekdays: 11: 14-17: 21, 20: XNUMX-XNUMX: XNUMX (last order is XNUMX:XNUMX)
- Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 11:21 to 20:XNUMX (last order is XNUMX:XNUMX)
- 10 rooms with 3 tatami mats, 14 room each with 28 tatami mats and XNUMX tatami mats
- 50 parking lots
- Efficacy: neuralgia, chronic gynecological disease, cuts, burns, muscle pain, frozen shoulders, etc.
- Closed days: In principle, the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month (there are also the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays)
- Shampoo / body soap (charged)
- Facilities in the hall
- Large hall, massage machine corner, mahjong room, karaoke room, open-air bath, coin locker, shop
Around the station
- Komata wind hole
- National Route 105
- Maeda Post Office
- Kitaakita City Maeda Elementary School
- Akita Prefectural Road 309 Hinai Moriyoshi Line
- Kitaakita City Moriyoshi General Counter Center Maeda Branch Office
- Scenic spot "Taihei LakeKomata Gorge",Secret hot spring"YunosawaIt is the entrance station to.Take a taxi.
Bus / shared taxi
- Transit Bus
From the bus stop in front of Maeda stationAkikita busRoute buses arrive and depart.
- Kitaakita Municipal HospitalFront-Utto Line
- Yonaizawa-Nemorita Line
- Shared taxi
- Ani Ski Area ――Operates all year round
- Lake TaiheiKomata GorgeDirection ※
- Kometsu is around Sanso (Mt. Moriyoshizan Samada trailhead) *
- Mt. Moriyoshizan DamPublic Relations Center- Yunosawa・ Mt. Moriyoshizan-so --Hibakura Trailhead--For Birds and Beasts Center (Todo Valley) *
* Operates from June 6st to the end of October
- Akita Inland Transit Railway
- ■Akita Inland Line
- Express "Moriyoshi”Stop station
- ^ a b c "Ministry of Railways Notification No. 504" "Government Bulletin" November 1935, 11(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ "Ministry of Railways Notification No. 301" "Government Bulletin" November 1936, 9(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ “Freight handling abolished at 5 stations in the prefecture such as Yokobori” Akita Kaishin Shimpo (Akita Sakigake Shinposha): p15. (September 1980, 9 morning edition)
- ^ a b c "Akita Nairiku Transit Railway Animaeda Station at Akitanairiku Station with Hot Spring". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1995, 12)
- ^ a b c "Inland line, from 29th to completion of restoration work for all non-stop sections". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Akita prefecture edition. (April 2017, 4)
- ^ "March 2021, 3 (Sat) Notice of time revision and station name change of Animaeda Station(Japanese). Akita Nairiku Transit Railway (February 2021, 2). As of February 1, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/2/1Browse.
- ^ "Ani Maeda Onsen Station" was unveiled, the name of the inland line station was changed, and the hot spring railway PR.. Akita Kaishin Shimpo(November 2021, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 3. 2021/3/13Browse.
- ^ National land numerical information (data on the number of passengers getting on and off by station) --Statistical Information Research, viewed August 2020, 8
- ^ National land numerical information (data on the number of passengers getting on and off by station) --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, viewed September 2021, 3
- ^ "The long-awaited accommodation business begins”. Kitaakita City. 2018/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Public transportation”. Kitaakita City. 2018/3/20Browse.