You can also enjoy authentic Kagawa soul food "Bone-in Bird" in Osaka!Oyadori or Hiyori Do you like it?
If you write the contents roughly
It seems that you can take it home, so you can take it out and eat it at home, so if you are interested, why not try it at the Nishi Umeda store and Shinsaibashi store.
If you go to Shikoku Kagawa for work or travel, you'll want to try Sanuki udon and bone-in birds.That kind of thing… → Continue reading
A web magazine that introduces information on gourmet, sightseeing, and events in Kansai (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Shiga)! Introduced in a unique coverage centering on deep information that other media do not introduce!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Osaka Garden City
Privatization of the national railway divisionAlong with,Japan National Railways Clearing Corporation-Hanshin Electric Railway-Snow Brand Milk IndustryCo-developed byNishi UmedaConsists of office buildings, commercial facilities, hotels, vocational schools, etc. that occupy most of the districtSkyscraperIt is a group.Each building in the district is connected by an underground pedestrian road "Garden Avenue" and is directly connected to the subway station.
- Hilton Plaza West(Second Yoshimoto Building)
- Herbis ENT(Umeda Hanshin 2st Building)
- Mitsubishi CorporationKansai branch
- Breeze Tower
- Herbis OSAKA(Umeda Hanshin 1st Building)
- Pacific Marks Nishi Umeda(Former Snow Crystal Building)
- Osaka mode school
- Daiwa House Osaka Building
- Daiwa House IndustryMain office
- Umeda Daibiru
- Hotel MontereyOsaka
- Meiji Yasuda Life Osaka Umeda Building
- Tsubakimoto KogyoMain office
- Osaka Central Hospital
- (Mainichi Shimbun Osaka 2nd Building)
- 1979(Showa54) December- National railwayGovernor, Nishi-Umeda Freight Station Site Utilization Plan FormulationOsakaRequest for cooperation from the chief
- 1982(57) November --- Suspended use of Umeda Freight Station South Container Home.
- 1987(62) August --The Nishi-Umeda District Development Council was established.
- Regular member: JNR Settlement Corporation,Hanshin Electric Railway,Snow Brand Milk Industry, Osaka City Accounting Bureau
- Associate members: Osaka City Comprehensive Planning Bureau, Kinki Post Office, Osaka Terminal Building, Daihiro Building
- Special member: Osaka City Nishi Umeda Land Readjustment Association
- 1990(Heisei2) December- Hanshin ExpresswayUmeda lampOpening.
- January --Established the nickname "Osaka Garden City" in the Nishi-Umeda area.
- November-Completion of the Mainichi Shimbun Building.
- March --Opened Nishi-Umeda underground pedestrian road "Garden Avenue" and completed Herbis OSAKA.
- April-Completion of Snow Crystal.
- 1999(11) March --- Completed Daiwa House Osaka Building, Osaka Mode Gakuen / Computer General Academy HAL, and Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda.
- March --Maruito Nishi Umeda Building, Kenhoren Osaka Central Hospital completed.
- May-Completion of Umeda Daibiru.
- June --Completion of Yasuda Life Osaka Building (currently Meiji Yasuda Life Osaka Umeda Building).
- October-Completion of Hilton Plaza West.
- November-Herbis ENT completed.
- 2008(20) June- Breeze TowerCompletion.
- Shunjiro Kuma --Osaka Garden City President of Hanshin Electric Railway at the time of development, professional baseballHanshin TigersWas also the owner of.
- Saitama Shintoshin --Old from the Japanese National Railway Settlement CorporationOmiya yardRuinsSaitamaとUrban Infrastructure Development CorporationPurchased and redeveloped.
- Takashimaya Times Square - Railway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support Organization(OldJNR Clearing Corporation) Redeveloped and completed by subsidiary Rail City East Development.
- I garden air --Operated until 1999 after JNR privatizationIidamachi StationRuinsJR freightRedeveloped.
- De la fantasia-Sasashima Live Station -OldSasashima StationInstalled by redevelopment of the surrounding area.