Photo Police officer who finishes investigation of the hotel where the incident occurred = Kagoshima City
Hotel 2 child body discovery 1 week Contact with Kagoshima, footstep investigation from Fukuoka Father hospitalized, unable to hear
If you write the contents roughly
According to a judicial autopsy, it is estimated that the two died around noon on the 2th.
The case where the bodies of two infants were found in a hotel room in Kagoshima City was found on the 2th, a week after it was discovered.The prefectural police are the cause of death ... → Continue reading
Minami Nihon Shimbun
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Criminal procedure codeArticle 168, Paragraph 1 "Anatomy of a corpse by an expert", Article 229 of the same lawAutopsy"On the basis of,刑事 事件It is done for the purpose of processing. Corpse dissection preservation methodIs not a basis, but it is necessary to respect the handling of corpses.
In many cases of the subjectBereaved familyDue to emotional consideration for the patient, the dissection is performed with the consent of the patient, but legally裁判 所From "Appraisal disposalPermitIssuance, it is possible to forcibly carry out the procedure ex officio without the consent of the bereaved family.
There are no detailed provisions regarding the qualifications of a person performing a judicial autopsy, and legally, they are academic and well-educated.Investigative authoritiesIt can be interpreted that anyone who has been commissioned can do it, so oncePolice cooperating doctorSuch asClinicianIn some cases it was done by.
But,Forensic medicineNowadays, science and technology in the field of science and technology have made great progress, and the information obtained by dissection has a significant impact on the truth of criminal cases and the identification of criminals.Faculty of medicineWith a high degree of expertise inForensic medicineIn principle, it is executed by the hands of the person...In this case, the surgeon is in charge of the investigation under the above-mentioned "Appraisal Disposition Permit".Prosecutor,Chief of PolicePerform dissection on behalf of such.
In the first place, no clear judgment was made as to whether the dissection of the corpse was a medical practice, but at the House of Councilors Education and Science Committee on March 27, 3.Kozo AkinoMember of the House of CouncilorsIn response to the questionMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareIs a death certificate and its attendantsDeath certificateandCorpse reportThe medical practice can be performed, such as how to reflect the result of the dissection on the death certificate, etc. between the time of dissection and the issuance of the death certificate. Clarified that.
Not all criminal corpses are judicial dissected,Traffic accidentIf the injury situation is clear and the cause of death can be clarified by an external examination, it is often the case that the patient is not dissected and only an autopsy is performed.However, once it is concluded that "dissection is necessary", it is operated to be dissected regardless of the cause of death or the situation, and the bereaved family cannot be refused.It is not unreasonable even if the bereaved family feels that they cannot do it in the case of an incident or accident.In the event of a large-scale incident or accident, a newspaper article pointing out this operation may be published.
Currently, most of the police's corpse cases have not been judicial dissected due to budget and doctor shortages...Also, due to similar circumstancesStrange deathEven in a situation that seems to besuicide,ACCIDENT,heart failureIt is also said that it may be cleaned up with..As a breakthroughAutopsy imagingHas been proposed, but the system such as bills for operation is not yet in place.
|Prefectural police||Number of corpses handled||Autopsy|
|Judicial dissection||Survey Method Anatomy||Other||Total number of dissections||Anatomical rate|
|Metropolitan Police Department||21,594||165||593||2,952||3,710||17.2%|
|和 歌 山||1,434||164||67||0||231||16.1%|
|Prefectural police||Number of corpses handled||Judicial dissection||Survey Method Anatomy||Other||Total number of dissections||Anatomical rate|
In addition, in Kanagawa Prefecture, anatomy such as judicial autopsy, etc.横 浜 市 OfpractitionerThis practitioner is virtually left to one person2012It is known that one person performed 1 dissections a year, and there is concern that the quality of dissection may deteriorate and that criminal death may be overlooked..
- ^ a b c "Basic knowledge of forensic medicine Bull Doctor". Nippon TV (September 2011, 7). 2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ Minutes of the House of Councilors Information 189th Diet Education and Science Committee No. 3 http://kokkai.ndl.go.jp/SENTAKU/sangiin/189/0061/18903310061003c.html
- ^ Remorse of "death from illness", crime victims are killed twice-Japan where the anatomy essential for investigating the cause of death is neglectedToyo Keizai Online March 2018, 4
- ^ Japan's police see no evil(Los Angeles Times / November 09, 2007)
- ^ Cause of Death Investigation Promotion Headquarters Secretariat, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2020-11-05). "Reference Material XNUMX Material by Prefecture / University" (PDF). The XNUMXrd Cause of Death Investigation Promotion Plan Study Group. pp. 1 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ Digital Daijisen. “New anatomy". Koto bank. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ Yuta Ichijo (April 2014, 4). “Yokohama City Medical Examiner: Anatomy, 1 cases per person per year ... Concerned about quality assurance". Mainichi Shimbun.As of August 2014, 4オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2014/4/6Browse.
- (PDF) Japan Forensic Society Judicial Anatomy Review Committee 2009 (Heisei21 years) October
- Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine Forensic Medicine Department
- Tokyo Women's Medical University School of Medicine Forensic Course