What day is it today? [April XNUMX]
If you write the contents roughly
Established by the Imuraya Group, which handles adzuki bean products, to help people become healthy by eating adzuki beans, which are said to be effective for diuresis, bowel movements, and milk production.
January 1st is New Year's Day, May 1th is Children's Day, and the third Monday of July is Marine Day, except for national holidays ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Urine is waterElectrolyteIs the most effective means of excreting.UrinekidneyThe kidneys regulate the amount and concentration of urine according to the conditions inside the body to keep the body fluids constant throughout the body.Diuretics are used to drain water out of the body in conditions such as where this regulatory mechanism does not work properly.
Osmotic diureticsGlomerulusIn the renal tubule because it is not reabsorbed when filtered throughOsmotic pressureIncreases and water reabsorption is suppressed.Intracranial pressureIt is used at the time of enhancement.
Loop of henleIn Na+And Cl-Inhibits the reabsorption of.It is used as the first choice for diuretics because it does not adversely affect renal function.Also,heart failure,High blood pressureIt is also used as a remedy for.Henle's snare ascending limb Na on thick legs+Reabsorption rate is 30%, but loop diuretics suppress that 25%.
- Furosemide(Lasix, Eutensin,Generic productYes)
- Torsemide (Luprac)
- Azosemide(Diart, long-acting type)
- (Allelix, duration of action is close to furosemide)
Na in the distal tubule+And Cl-Inhibits the reabsorption of.It is also used as an antihypertensive agent.In large-scale clinical trials, results comparable to those of other drugs have been obtained, and it is still a representative antihypertensive drug..
However, taking thiazide diuretics often leads to severe hyponatremia.Thiazide diuretics do not affect the concentration gradient of the renal medulla and therefore work in the collecting duct of the medullaVasopressinThe (ADH) reaction is unlikely to occur, resulting in reabsorption of free water and easy sodium dilution.It is believed that this is likely to cause severe hyponatremia.The mechanism of this family of drugs has the aspect of "sodium excretion drug".Salt-sensitive hypertensionIt follows the treatment of.
- Hydrochlorothiazide(HCTZ, dicrolide)
- Chlorthalidone(High Groton)
Also called.Distal convoluted tubuleInAldosterone(Anti-diuretichormone) And Na+While inhibiting the reabsorption of K+Suppresses urinary excretion.Together with loop diuretics, etc.Cirrhosis, Congestiveheart failureUsed for such as.
- Acetazolamide(Diamox)Glaucoma,Meniere's diseaseUsed for.
- hydrochloric acidDopamine(Innovan) increases renal blood flow and indirectly exerts a diuretic effect.
- Aminophylline(Neophyllin) andCardiac stimulantAlso shows a diuretic effect.
- Carperitide(Hump) is atrial Na+It is called a diuretic peptide (ANP) and is used as a diuretic during severe heart failure.
- TolvaptanIs the first in the worldVasopressinIt is a V2-receptor antagonist.Otsuka PharmaceuticalAs "Samsuka Tablets 15mg"2010It was launched on December 12th.
- Hypokalemia / hyponatremia
- in this case,blood pressureIt is a therapeutic drug for hyperuricemia in consideration of its effect onAllopurinol(Zyrolic) ・Febuxostat(Febrik) ・TopiroxostatInstead of adding (Topirolic Uriadeck) etc., reduce the dose of diuretics and thenLosartan,CilnidipineShould be used together.
- boxingDiuretics may be used as a last resort for weight control in class competitions such asdopingDiuretics are often designated as prohibited drugs in tests.The side effects are significant and the use of diuretics for purposes other than treatment can be dangerous and should be avoided.
- ^ Genjiro Kimura Niiuchi Magazine 2013; 102 (9): 2413-7.
- ^ Genjiro Kimura (2006), Hypertension Treatment and Diuretics, Respiration and Circulation, 54 (1): 71-80.
- ^ Results of Specified Use Results Survey on Hypertensive Cases with Diabetes of Cilnidipine Shinobu Nagahama, et al .: Medical Care and New Drugs 2009; 46: 473-491
- ^ Inhibitory effect of cilnidipine, an N-type calcium channel blocker, on myogenic hyperuricemia Norihiro Hamada, et al .: Medical care and new drugs 2006; 43: 382-386