There is a driver's cab in the guest room ... "Meitetsu Train Room" has appeared at the hotel in front of Nagoya Station.
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the seats installed by the window so that you can enjoy the appearance of the train running on the west side of the hotel were actually used in "Panorama DX".
At the hotel in front of Nagoya Station, a room that is irresistible for railway lovers has appeared.It is packed with gimmicks that tickle the hearts of fans. ... → Continue reading
"Tokai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Aichi, Gifu and Mie prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Meitetsu 8800 series
As a vehicle for sightseeing limited express7000 series-7500 series"Panorama carAs a more luxurious in-car equipment thanJapanThen for the first time in the frontObservatoryIn a vehicle with a stilt type (high decker structure), The nickname "Panorama DX (Deluxe)" was given by the open call for participants.,1985ToRailroad Friends AssociationFrom the 28stBlue ribbon awardSelected as an award-winning vehicle..After that, due to changes in demand, it was used as a limited express that goes directly to the branch line after partially changing the interior.2005All vehicles were scrapped.
Inside Meitetsu5000 seriesAbout high-performance cars after that "SR car"[Note 3]Is calledIn line with this, this section also describes it as such, and if it is not necessary to distinguish between them, the 7000 series and 7500 series are collectively referred to as the "panoramic car", and the 7000 series limited express car is referred to as the "white belt car". For the system, "Panorama DX",1000 seriesIs written as "Panorama Super".Also, when describing a specific organization,ToyohashiOf the first carVehicle number(Example: "8801 formation" if the vehicle number of the leading car in Toyohashi is the formation of Mo 8801).
Background of appearance
Meitetsu1961Since then, a panoramic car has been introduced as a limited express vehicle...After that, he was involved in the development of the panoramic car.Akira ShiraiFormulated the concept of "Panorama Dome Car" as its development type..This is done by installing a second-floor seat dome with the floor raised not only before and after the formation but also in the middle part.The idea was to provide passengers with a different view from the observation seats at the front...This plan is actually examined and a model for examination[Note 4]And a mockup of the second floor seats were also madeBut he was the president at that timeMotoo TsuchikawaDid not realize because it was judged to be "premature".
after that1980 eraWhen entering, the appearance of a limited express vehicle, which is the successor to the panoramic car 20 years after its appearance, has come to be desired...At this time, the form of vacation trips also changed, and the number of trips by family or small group increased...Also, along the Meitetsu linePrivate carIt was thought that it was essential to introduce the goodness of private cars to railroad cars in order to accommodate travel in small groups...Based on this way of thinking, we have created a private room style guest room with a more spacious living space than the private car so that passengers can get a space and relaxation that the private car does not have.Above, we decided to add new charm by making the front observation seat a high-decker structure...In addition, the vehicle nickname will also be decided by open recruitment..
The 8800 series "Panorama DX" was introduced based on this concept.
Panorama DX appeared in a 2-car train, and later it was operated as a 3-car train by connecting accompanying cars in the middle.
- Type 8800
- Became the leading car at both ends in the formation of Panorama DXControl electric car (Mc1 and Mc2).
- Sa 8850 type
- Ancillary vehicle (T) incorporated in the middle of the formation of Panorama DX.All odd number cars.
In this section, based on the specifications at the time of appearance, changes in the process of expansion and the Sa 8850 type will be described in a separate section.Changes due to updates will be described later in the history.About organization#Organization tableSee.
The height from the top of the rail to the floor is 1,800 mm because the observation room at the beginning has a high-decker structure with a raised floor., 1,100 mm in other rooms..The customer door is 800 mm wide2 folding doors are arranged in 2 places.
The body color is based on a light cream color, with scarlet bands placed above and below the window, and the body hem and roof shoulders are gray..
The guest rooms consist of an observation seat in front of the front door, and three separate rooms for two and four people behind it., Both sides of the rear door are divided rooms for 6 people..The color scheme of the interior aims to be luxurious and calm., Ceiling and window frame are pearl color, under the window is dark cream color, The aisle part was covered with a blue carpet, and the audience seats were covered with a beige carpet...The carpet in the audience seats wraps around from the floor to the wall under the window 200 mm above..
Indirect lighting was installed in the guest rooms, and the main lighting was installed in the luggage rack for the 2-person and 4-person compartments, and in the center of the ceiling for the 6-person compartment..
The specifications for each guest room are as follows.
- The seats were fixed forward and seated for two people with a seat pitch of 2 mm...The height of the backrest has been lowered so that the front can be seen clearly.In addition, the floor height of the stool has been increased by 1 mm for each row of seats.[Note 5]..The floor height of the rearmost seat installation part was 1,950 mm from the rail surface, which was the highest position for passenger seats in Japanese railway cars at that time.[Note 6]..The seat is equipped with a rotating pillow (headrest)..The color of the outer material (moquette) of the seat is golden brown.
- Two-person division room
- A 1,960 mm long compartment was created in the front-rear direction, and 610 mm wide reclining seats were placed facing each other...This seat can be rotated 20 degrees to the window side and 15 degrees to the aisle side., The outer material of the seat is brown..In addition, the partition from the passage part (ン ー テ ー シ ョ ン) Is made of transparent glass because it feels cramped when completely partitioned, and a pattern expressing the tourist spots connected by Panorama DX is arranged.[Note 7].
- Two-person division room
- The front-rear direction and the partition are the same as in the two-person compartment, with fixed sofa seats for two people with a width of 2 mm placed facing each other...The moquette is brown like the two-person room.
- Two-person division room
- A sofa seat for 1,960 people with a width of 3 mm was set up across the aisle.[Note 8]..The walls have a wood grain pattern, and the moquette is brown like the two-person room..
A conductor room was set up at the rear end of the leading car in Toyohashi...The conductor room is not separated by a doorEquipped with a radio and tape recorder for audio services.At the rear end of the leading car in Gifu, there is a service corner to prepare for in-car sales, and a refrigerator and a hot towel steamer are installed..
In the cabin, speedometers using plasma displays were installed at 5 locations on each vehicle...This is a side illustration of Panorama DX displayed as the speed increases, the vehicle illustration becomes longer like a bar graph according to the speed, and the rail seems to move backward.
電 装 品
Main motorFor DC with compensation winding manufactured by Toyo DenkiSeries winding commutator motorTDK-825 / 1-A type, output is 75 kWIs..The drive system is the same as the 7000 seriesHollow shaft parallel cardan drive systemso,Gear ratioThe setting of 78: 16 = 4.875 is the same as the 7000 series..Braking device (brake)As for the 7000 seriesDynamic brakeCombined HSC-D typeElectromagnetic direct brakeWas adopted.
TrolleyFor the Mo 8800Sumitomo Metal IndustriesS type Minden type made byAir springThe FS384 type dolly, which is a dolly, was adopted...While other electrical components are diverted from the 7000 series, Panorama DX uses a new model year dolly., The disused 7000 series FS335 type dolly is diverted to the 7700 series and the new 7000 series of the model year, and the S type Minden type dolly that those vehicles were equipped with is diverted to Panorama DX..
DriverIs on boardCrew room (driver's cab)Made a full-scale mockup under the condition that it does not obstruct the view of the crew, does not obstruct the forward view from the observatory, and the observatory part fits in the vehicle ruler of the local railway...As a result of examination by mockup, the floor surface of the cab is set to 785 mm from the rail surface, and the floor surface to the ceiling of the cab is set to 1,780 mm.This made it possible to stand upright in the driver's cab..
The coupler is a close-fitting automatic coupler at the beginning and a rod coupler at the middle of the knitting... Equipped with M-type automatic uncoupling device, 7000 series5500 seriesCan be connected to other SR vehicles such as.
Changes during expansion
- Manufactured in 1987 (secondary car)
- Two 2-car trains were manufactured.The seats in the observatory have been reduced in seat pitch to five rows in the front and rear, and the front and second rows have wide seats so that three parents and children can sit side by side...In addition, the 6-person division room was abolished, and the 4-person division room was increased by 1 room... The two-person room has been changed to an open seatIn addition to abolishing the partition and changing to a seat for one person that rotates 360 degrees, a private room for four people that was completely partitioned between the deck and the end of the car, which originally had a six-person compartment, was set up..
- Manufactured in 1989 (accompanying vehicle)
- Only the Sa 3 type is manufactured for 8850-car formation, and all are odd-numbered cars...As for the bogie, we newly built the FS098 type bogie, which is an S-type Minden type air spring bogie...Five 4-person compartments were placed on the sea side (on the left side when heading from Toyohashi to Gifu), and nine seats for one person with 5-degree rotation were placed on the mountain side (on the right side when heading from Toyohashi to Gifu)...Also, 8 floors cmHigh, Established a lounge with a capacity of 10 people with 10 sofas, A tea machine was also installed in the lounge..In addition, a satellite broadcast receiver was installed on a trial basis only for the 8857...Toilets and washrooms were installed at the end of the Toyohashi car.
From the beginning to the formation of 3 cars
Two panorama DX trains were first introduced, and business operations began on December 2, 1984., On the first dayInuyama Yuen StationとUtsumi Station"Departure ceremony" was held at.. One train is operated as a limited express connecting Minamichita and Inuyama, Another formation was used for groups and events..At that time, the reserved-seat ticket for limited express trains at Meitetsu was 250 yen.However, a charge of 500 yen was set for Panorama DX...In addition, a hand towel service and in-car sales were also provided inside the Panorama DX car..
The following year, in 1985, during the New Year's first visit, we also boarded the Toyokawa Line.However, the special express train that used Panorama DX at this time was connected to a white belt car, so even though it was the same train, the seat reservation fee was different depending on the car...In addition, Panorama DX was also used for the Hatsumode group train, but due to the lack of line capacity on the Toyokawa line, the AL car used for regular trains.[Note 9]There was also a scene of connecting with..Since Panorama DX cannot be connected to AL cars, the driver of the regular train and the driver of Panorama DX performed cooperative driving while giving a signal with a horn...This year, Panorama DX was released by the Japan Railfan Club.Blue ribbon awardWon..This body structure appeared the following yearIzukyu"Resort 21It is said that it also affects the front view vehicles that appeared after that... Two trains were added in 1987However, some specifications have been changed, such as an increase in the number of observation seats, in the additional vehicle at this time..
In 1989, the number of intermediate cars was increased, and from July 7th of the same year, all trains started operating as 15-car trains... For the 3-car train, the seat moquette and carpet of the leading car were replaced.In addition, the output of the traction motor has been updated (75 kW → 90 kW, current limit value 320 A → 380 A, weak magnetic field coefficient 40. %→ 33%) and snow-resistant brake equipment has been added..
Converted to a limited express between suburban cities
About 8807 trains excluding 3 trains that will be operated as group cars when changing the usage, The interior of the intermediate car has been changed to a normal two-person rotating reclining seatIn addition, the capacity of the observation seats has been unified into four rows in the front and rear according to the primary car...In addition, the 2-person private room of the secondary car was also changed to a 4-person division room...After the usage change, Panorama DX will be operated as a limited express between suburban cities that directly connects to the Nishio Line and Tsushima Line.At this time, the seat reservation fee for Panorama DX was changed to the same amount as other trains..
After that, the limited express reached a top speed of 120 km / hThe Panorama DX with a maximum speed of 110 km / h was subject to selection...For this reason, all vehicles were out of operation due to the timetable revision on January 2005, 1, and all vehicles were scrapped by March..
After the car was scrapped, only the front part of the Mo 8803 was preserved and exhibited at the Maigi Inspection Yard..
- Usage Guide
- Mc…Control electric car, T…Accompanying vehicle(If the number behind is 1, it is an odd number, if it is 2, it is an even number)
CON ...Control device, MG / SIV ... Auxiliary power supply, CP ...Electric air compressor, PT ...Current collector
Organization at the time of appearance.
|形式||Model 8800||Model 8800|
|Self weight||40.5 t||39.0 t|
|On-board equipment||MG, CP||CON, PT|
|Capacity||46[Note 10]||46[Note 10]|
Organization after July 1989, 7.
|形式||Model 8800||8850||Model 8800|
|Self weight||40.5 t||34.0 t||39.0 t|
|On-board equipment||MG, CP||SIV, CP||CON, PT|
|Capacity||46[Note 11]||39[Note 12]||46[Note 11]|
- ^ From the beginning to July 1989.
- ^ From July 1989 to the end of operation.
- ^ Abbreviation for "Super Romance Car".
- ^ This model is currentlyMeitetsu MuseumIt is exhibited at.
- ^ This is the same idea as Akira Shirai's image of "Golden Carriot" in Montreal before the development of the 7000 series., Realized in Panorama DX.
- ^ For example,Kinki Nippon Railway Ofvista car30000 seriesThe floor of the second floor of the seat is 2 mm from the rail surface..
- ^ It is an illustration of cherry blossoms such as Inuyama Castle, waves of the Kiso River, waves of the Minamichita coast and shells..
- ^ However, it was also described as "like a luxurious long seat"..
- ^ Among the old Meitetsu rolling stock, the internal name that refers to the indirect automatic control type rolling stock..
- ^ a b The secondary car has 2 people.
- ^ a b The number of secondary cars before being remodeled in 1992 was 2.
- ^ Except for Sa 8857, there are 1992 people after the remodeling in 62.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q Railfan No. 287 Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" (1985) p.15
- ^ a b Yoshikazu Shirai "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" (1985) p.8
- ^ Japan Railfan Club, "Blue Ribbon Award Vehicle '88" (1988) p.16
- ^ Railroad Pictorial Vol. 624 Katsuhiko Toyama "Private Railway Vehicle Tour (154) Nagoya Railroad" (1996) p.211
- ^ Yoshikazu Shirai "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" (1985) p.110
- ^ Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" (2013) p.86
- ^ a b c Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" (2013) p.93
- ^ Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" (2013) p.92
- ^ Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" (2013) pp.92-93
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Railway Journal Vol. 217, Vehicle Division, Nagoya Railroad Engineering Department "Nagoya Railroad 8800" (1985) p.11
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Railway Journal Vol. 275 Koichi Tokuda "Triple Nagoya Railroad 8800 Series" Panorama DX "Sa 3 Type Appears" (8850) p.1989
- ^ a b c d e f Railway Journal Vol. 217, Vehicle Division, Nagoya Railroad Engineering Department "Nagoya Railroad 8800" (1985) p.13
- ^ a b c d e f g h Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" (2009) p.85
- ^ a b Railfan No. 287 Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" (1985) p.10
- ^ Railfan No. 287 Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" (1985) p.11
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Railway Journal Vol. 217, Vehicle Division, Nagoya Railroad Engineering Department "Nagoya Railroad 8800" (1985) p.14
- ^ a b c d e f Railfan No. 287 Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" (1985) p.13
- ^ Railfan No. 287 Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" (1985) p.12
- ^ Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" (2013) p.63
- ^ Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" (2013) p.94
- ^ a b c d Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" (2009) p.86
- ^ a b Railfan No. 287 Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" (1985) p.14
- ^ Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" (2009) p.84
- ^ a b c Yoshikazu Shirai "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" (1985) p.169
- ^ Yoshikazu Shirai "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" (1985) p.168
- ^ Koichi Tokuda "Meitetsu Panorama Car" (2001) p.160
- ^ Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" (2009) p.119
- ^ Yoshikazu Shirai "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" (1985) p.9
- ^ a b c d e f g Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" (2009) p.87
- ^ a b c d e Railway Journal Vol. 217 "Panorama DX Commercial Operation Started" (1985) p.15
- ^ a b Koichi Tokuda "Meitetsu Panorama Car" (2001) p.61
- ^ Yoshikazu Shirai "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" (1985) p.158
- ^ Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" (2009) p.34
- ^ Railway Journal Vol. 222, "News from the Japan Railfan Club" (1985) p.146
- ^ Japan Railfan Club, "Blue Ribbon Award Vehicle '88" (1988) p.17
- ^ a b Koichi Tokuda "Meitetsu Panorama Car" (2001) p.15
- ^ a b c Railway Journal Vol. 324 Makoto Sugiura "Seeing the Activities of Limited Express Panorama Cartrio" (1993) p.49
- ^ Koichi Tokuda "Meitetsu Panorama Car" (2001) p.16
- ^ Railway Journal Vol. 324 Makoto Sugiura "Seeing the Activities of Limited Express Panorama Cartrio" (1993) p.43
- ^ Railway Journal Vol. 324 Makoto Sugiura "Seeing the Activities of Limited Express Panorama Cartrio" (1993) p.50
- ^ Railroad Pictorial Vol. 816 Yoshito Tanaka "Business and Equipment of Maigi Inspection Yard" (2009) p.68
- Yoshikazu Shirai, Hirokazu Inoue "Private Railway Vehicle 11 Nagoya Railroad" Nursery School, 1985.ISBN 4586532114.
- Yoshikazu Shirai, Hisashi Morokawa "Japanese Private Railways 4 Meitetsu" Nursery School, 1989.ISBN 4586507802.
- Fumihito Takase "Railway Engineer Akira Shirai" Heibonsha, 2012.ISBN 4586532114.
- Railroad Friends AssociationHen "Blue Ribbon Award Vehicle '88" Nursery School, 1988.ISBN 458650756X.
- Koichi Tokuda"Meitetsu Panorama Car"JTB publishing, 2008 (original work 2001).ISBN 9784533037276.
- Koichi Tokuda "Panorama Car Glory Half a Century" JTB Publishing, 2009.ISBN 9784533074288.
- Koichi Tokuda "Nagoya Railroad 8800 series tripled" Panorama DX "Sa 3 type appeared" "Railway journalNo. 275, Railway Journal, October 1989, pp. 9-94.
- Katsuhiko Toyama "Private Railway Vehicle Tour (154) Nagoya Railroad" "Railway Pictorial" No. 624, Denkisha Kenkyukai, July 1996, pp. 7-184.
- Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd. Engineering Department Vehicle Division "Nagoya Railroad 8800" "Railway Journal" No. 217, Railroad Journal, March 1985, p. 3-7.
- Makoto Yuzuhara "Meitetsu 8800" "Railway fan』No.287,Friendship company, September 1985, pp. 3-8.
- "Panorama DX Commercial Operation Started", "Railway Journal" No. 217, Railway Journal, March 1985, p. 3.
- Japan Railfan Club, "News from the Japan Railfan Club," "Railway Journal," No. 222, Railway Journal, August 1985, p. 8.
- Makoto Sugiura, "Seeing the Activities of the Limited Express Panorama Cartrio," Railway Journal, No. 324, Railway Journal, October 1993, pp. 10-42.
- Yoshito Tanaka "Business and Equipment of Maigi Inspection Yard" "Railway pictorial』No.816,Electric Vehicle Study Group, September 2009, pp. 3-62.