Not only Izumo soba! Know the depth of Shimane gourmet
If you write the contents roughly
When I go to Shimane, I would like to compare the taste of Izumo soba.
Online event sponsored by the antenna shop Hibiya Shimanekan, an antenna shop in Shimane Prefecture.Selling special products and products ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The reason why the land of Izumo became a soba restaurant is the Okuizumo region (IzumoSouthern = currentYunnan-OkuizumoIn addition to being resistant to the cold and having a short harvest time, the cultivation of buckwheat noodles, which can be cultivated even in lean areas, flourished.OrMatsue DomainOf the first feudal lordMatsudaira Naomasa Shinano countryMatsumoto DomainWhen the country was changed from Shinano, the soba food became established by bringing in a soba craftsman from Shinano., The 7th Matsue feudal lord, who was known as "Fumaiko" as a famous feudal lord who promoted the industry and culture of this area in the latter half of the Edo period.Matsudaira OsamuHowever, at that time, despite the fact that "noble people do not eat soba", the unscrupulous public stealthily at night.A stallHe talks about how to eat soba, which he likes soba so much that he goes to eat soba (so-called nightjar soba).Tea ceremonyEven asTea kaisekiIt is said that it helped to improve its status by incorporating soba noodles..
In the Izumo region, Oku-no-in (Oku-no-in)Izumo Taisha,Himitake Shrine,Miho Shrine,Mt. Ooyama Temple,Ichihata Temple),In front of the gate OfSoba restaurantIt was a pleasure for the common people to eat soba.. Also"KamitsukiAt the time of the "Kannazuki Festival" (commonly known as "Abhorrence") held at "Kamiarizuki", stalls of soba shops line up around the shrine.Unlike inside the storenoodlesMay be difficult to tighten with water, "Kamaage" that warms the body (Later) I ate new soba.. "Kamaage soba" is sometimes called "Kamidashi soba" or "Abhorrent soba" after the ritual "Karasadesai" to see off the gods leaving Izumo..
As a feature of the manufacturing methodBuckwheat flourWhen making buckwheat, peel the buckwheat fruitStone millBecause it is ground with, the color of the buckwheat noodles looks dark and black, and the aroma is strong.There is also a distinctive way of eating, and the unique way of eating such as "wariko soba" and "kamaage soba" is more widespread than the standard eating methods such as "mori" and "kake".
how to eat
Wariko soba(Warigo soba) is made by stacking boiled soba noodles on a stack of round lacquer ware.Generally, it is stacked in three layers, and a separate container for condiments and soup stock is attached.This is based on the form used by Matsue hobbyists in the Edo period as a lunch box to eat soba outdoors...From ancient times in the Izumo regionHeavy boxThis is called "wariko" (also called "wariko"), and at that time the wariko had various shapes such as squares, rectangles, and rhombuses.1907Around that timeMatsue Police ChiefBy the initiative ofCypressRound shape with a thick bottom usinglacquerwareChanged to.It is said that the police chief proposed that the four corners would be difficult to wash if the split was square, and that there was a problem from a hygienic point of view (food hygiene at that time was under the jurisdiction of the police.Ministry of Home Affairs (Japan)See).
There is also a characteristic of how to eat, soba in other regionsDashiWhile putting it in the soup stock, put the soup stock itself in a bowl (for this reason, the mouth of the soup stock is narrowed) and put it on top of it.Green onion,Seaweed,Grated radishとShavingsPlease put condiments such as..In the case of three-tiered soup stock, first put the soup stock in the top broth and eat the soba, and when you finish eating, eat the remaining soup stock in the second tier, and eat from the top while reusing the soup stock. ..In recent years, products with abundant condiment ingredients and modern productsOsakaFood culture:Under the influence ofegg(egg yolk) Etc., but none of them can be said to be orthodox soba noodles.
Kamaage udonSoba(Kamaage soba) is provided by boiling soba from a kettle or hot pot and simmering it in a bowl with soba hot water, and customers add soba (a thick soup stock similar to wariko soba) to adjust the concentration and blue. How to eat with spices such as onions and seaweed..at a glanceMackerelIt is similar to, except that the boiled noodles are not tightened with water once, but the boiled noodles are served as they are without being tightened with water.
MatsueToGentan sobaThere is a soba called (Gentan soba).this is1997ThanReductionRice fields on the outskirts of Matsue City that had been fallowed byReductionRice field) Is grown, and is basically derived from Izumo soba.Name isBoshin Wartime,New Government ArmyIt was attached to a female master named Gentan Kayo who saved the Matsue domain without blood.
Dance of Izumo
Dance of Izumo(Izumonomai) is a buckwheat grown in Shimane prefecture.VarietyIs.In Shimane Prefecture, small-grained native "small buckwheat" that is suitable for local weather conditions has been cultivated since ancient times.Above allNita-gunOkuizumo"Yokota native" has been inherited as a valuable native species because it has the characteristic dark noodle color and excellent flavor of "Izumo soba".However, because it is a small grain, germination and initial growth are unstable, and the maturation period is late.FrostThere is a high risk of harm and snow damage.In recent years, crossing with other varieties has disturbed genetic uniformity and has become a problem..
Since the early 2000s, seeds have been introduced from outside the prefecture due to the increase in soba demand.Among them, "Shinano No. 1" has an early maturity period and has wide regional adaptability, and cultivation has increased from flat areas to mountainous areas in Shimane Prefecture.In exchange, the acreage of native varieties suitable for "Izumo soba" is decreasing.The prefecture's self-sufficiency rate once recorded about 20%.
Against this background, in order to replenish and strengthen the superiority as a regional special product, Shimane Prefecture's unique excellent varieties have been requested, and the Shimane Agricultural Experiment Station has been cultivating new varieties. In 2003, "Izumo's" was bred as a new variety by crossing Hokkaido's old variety "Botan soba" (early and resistant to lodging) with mother and "Yokota native" (good taste) with father. Mai ".
In the fall of 2007, we recognized that a line with F8 (8th generation hybrid) had medium ripening, small grain, high yield, high milling yield, and excellent taste, and applied for variety registration in February 2011, and in 2. It was announced in January under the name of "Izumo no Mai".The name was solicited from all over the country and decided to include "mai" which means "delicious" in the dialect of eastern Shimane prefecture.It also means that the flavor is so strong and delicious that it dances..
Suitable for flat to mountainous areas (500 meters or less).The late sowing period is late August in the flat areas and mid-August in the mountains.Moisture resistance is not strengthened, so drainage measures are necessary as with conventional varieties..
- ^ Rekka Co., Ltd. "" Three Great Japan "I see Trivia Encyclopedia"PHP Institute<PHP Bunko>, 2009, pp. 64-65.ISBN 978-4-56967367-7.
- ^ "Special feature: Master Izumo soba". "Shimane PR Information Magazine Simanesk" 2008 No.69Shimane Prefecture Public Relations Department Public Relations Office. As of October 2018, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b Sachiko Hagiwara (July 2018, 7). “The roots of Izushi, Echizen, and Izumo soba are in the castle. Castle town Guru (1)". Asahi Shimbun digital.As of August 2018, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "(PDF)". kankou.pref.shimane.jpNihonbashi Shimanekan (December 2006, 12). As of July 15, 2009オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Yuichiro Yamada [Going on a slippery road] Knowing how to make soba noodles"Mainichi Newspapers』Morning edition December 2020, 12 (local version) Viewed December 21, 2020
- ^ a b Shinobu Hashimoto, Shinji Takahashi "Cultivation of buckwheat variety'Izumo no Mai'suitable for" Izumo soba "" "Cultivation of buckwheat variety'Izumo no Mai' suitable for" Izumo soba "", 2015, pp. 1-2.two:10.24536 / cssjchugoku.55.0_1.
- ^ a b c Shinobu Hashimoto, "Cultivation of a new variety of buckwheat," Izumo no Mai, "" News from Shimane Prefectural Agricultural Technology Center, "No. 11, 2011, p. 4.
- "A delicious and delicious traditional food of Izumo soba" Akiomi Shiraishi, One Line, 2000.ISBN 4-948756-08-3.
- "Izumo Soba Highway IzumoIwami-Oki-HokokuSoba shop tour "One Line, One Line, 2007.ISBN 4-948756-42-3.
- Togakushi soba
- Wanko soba
- Kisetsu LineKamedake Station-Yakawa Station --There is a store specializing in Izumo soba.If you tell us the train you are boarding by phone in advance, you will receive the freshly made Izumo soba.
- Izumo soba town walking map(Izumo Tourism Association)
- Izumo soba special feature(Izumo Tourism Association)
- Izumo soba(Matsue Tourism Association)
- Izumo soba(Matsue Soba Association)
- Izumo Soba Trading Association
- Izumo soba trip(Kannazuki Izumo Soba Festival Executive Committee, Izumo City Tourism Division)