What day is it today? [April XNUMX]
If you write the contents roughly
It was this day from the puns of "bread = (4) yokupa (8) n" in 4 and 8.
January 1st is New Year's Day, May 1th is Children's Day, and the third Monday of July is Marine Day, except for national holidays ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
punThere is a punTextA method used to play with words or to memorize some information, or to have people memorize it, by superimposing other sounds or other meanings on the..Change characters to other charactersOmenWhat to carry and each of the number strings数字,symbolToAssociationCan be readsoundApply,meaningWords that can be readarticleRefers to replacing with.Phone Number,PIN,MathEtc. means the original number stringEventWith rhythm and sense of pitchMemorizationIt is used when doing.
"Goro" is the continuation and condition of words and sentences. So originallyGagakuInModeDerived from.The tone of the song is called "Ritsuryo" or "Roritsu", and the inability to match the performance well is said to be "Riritsu does not turn".This is called "wordplay" by tracing the tone of words. "Good wordplay" means that the tone is good.
あるwordAbout thatsoundAnother same or similar towordListen to the meaning of and stick to it.punAlthough it is a kind of, the sound of words itself has meaningKotodama(Kotodama)thoughtCan be heard.In some cases, there are examples of giving things a different name to avoid the auspiciousness of the sounds heard there, but this isAbomination(For examplePear(Pear) is "with fruit" (without → with)Squid(BakuchiBecause there is a pun on rubbing, I dare to call it Atarime (hit eye),KameariThe place name may be changed as in).Less than,Lucky bearHere is an example of puns.
- Skipjack samurai
- Bonito.Oda NobunagaI used it to pun on the victory prayer.
- Cutlet(Pork cutlet, etc.)
- Since it leads to "winning", it is sometimes eaten as a lucky charm before the game.steak(beefsteakThere is also a pun that says "Teki ni Katsu" (wins the enemy) in combination with (etc.), but this is not common because the amount of one meal is large.Sports medicineFrom the perspective ofCompetitionIn front ofcarbohydrateIt is appropriate to take.
- Five yen
- AmuletAssuming that there is a "marriage"5 yen coinSome people carry around.Marriage gatheringShrine OfAmuletIt may also be inside (this five-yen coin was naturally purified by a ritual).
- Shrine OfOfferingThen.5 yen billMeans that there is a thousand times of ties.500 yen coinIs a hundred times.All of them are auspicious to increase the number of business partners (ties). 45 yen means "I hope you have an edge from beginning to end", and 15 yen means "I hope you have a sufficient edge".
- Type 89 5.56mm rifleSelector lever
- When switching the firing mode of the Type 89 rifle, it switches from a (safety device) → re (continuous fire) → 3 (three-point shot) → ta (single shot), but it is called "attare (hit) 3" for auspiciousness.For that reason, the Type 3 rifle has the nickname "Atare rifle."By the way, it is the predecessorType 64 7.62mm rifleHowever, this notation was adopted, and the order was a → ta → re.
- Chinese food
- Black bean(Living diligently),Kelp(Happiness),Red snapper(Medetai) and other punsCuisineincluding.
- Goods of delivery
- Nisho Gongo
- One square is one square, and five go is half square (hanjo), together with "more and more Hanjo square half square → more and more prosperous", praying for business prosperity. "Spring, summer and winter" in the head There are also variations such as "Akinai (Autumn)" and "Ito" as "Goshobai (double the five squares)".
- Isuzu 810
- "developmentThe puns.
- Isuzu Forward
- The nickname of the 3rd generation model isDevelopment code nameFrom "840", this is also a pun for "run" in line with the aforementioned 810.
- Fifty-five celebrations
- Celebration of 25 years old in a difficult year
- Sixty-seven celebrations
- Celebration of 42 years old in a difficult year
- Eighty-eight celebration
- Celebration of 64 years old in a difficult year
- "escape".2Is also used to mean that the amount of work is small and work escapes because the number of days is short.Similarly less work8Together with (the old Bon holidays are included), it is sometimes called "Nippachi".
- "dead".Multiple units in a rowSightseeing busIn such cases, we may not make car No. 4.For example, in the case of 4 or more cars, car 4 is shifted by 5 from car 1 (or paraphrased as car Kotobuki).列車Then, there are almost no cases of skipping car 4.airplaneIn such cases, I sometimes skip the number 4 by seat number.
- またApartment-Hotel-hospitalHowever, in many cases, we do not make things such as room 4 and the 4th floor.Four-characterSee also
- "Bitter".The percentage of people who stick to it is not as high as 4,hospitalThere are many cases that are not liked.In addition, pachinko parlors and driving schools often omit numbers with 4 and 9 (hence, the number 38 is followed by the number 50).Not recently, but someDepartment storeThen, the 9th floor was used as a machine room instead of a store floor (passenger elevators pass through this floor).
- "Dead" or "dead".AmericaMajor LeagueThen.BlackFamous playerJackie robinsonIn honor of his many years of activity, the number "42" he was using1997Common to all teamsPermanent numberWith this meaning in mind, from the major leagues to JapanProfessional baseballPlayers who have transferred to the team are often numbered "42"Uniform numberMay be attached.
- Japan OfAutomobile OfLicense plateThen, it is said that it leads to "death", and it will not be issued without hope.
- "Disgusting guy".
- "Kill all". In 2003, the TV program "Trivia Fountain-Wonderful Waste Knowledge-』Introduced that 18782 (disgusting guy) +18782 (disgusting guy) = 37564 (killing all).. In 2015, this additionKanagawaFujisawaThe elementary school teacher said that what he taught in the class on how to use the calculator was an inappropriate teaching method, and the teacher said, "I was interested in numbers. I am reflecting on it." To open and apologize..On the other hand, there were voices that were not enough to make a fuss..
- "nice to meet you".
- Tooth decay.
- Last (or last).
Also, mainly in the early stages of the boomPagerSo, the principle of character change was applied when sending a message by a high school girl who was one of the main users at that time.Not only reading but also character shapes (o → 0, ai → I → 1) are used.
- "good morning"
- "I love you"
- "what are you doing"
- "I'm back"
- "I love You"
- "Let's go"
Since the enumeration of numbers is difficult to remember, there has been a long-standing method of applying words to them and making them meaningful sentences to make them easier to remember.For examplePiIt will be easier to remember if 3.14159265 is set to "Go to a foreign country for obstetricians".In English, there is a method that uses the number of characters, and in the example of pi, the number of characters in each word "Yes, I have a number." Is 3.1416.In modern times, there are many examples of sequences that need to be remembered, such as personal numbers, such as PINs and telephone numbers, which are also used to remember them.
The numbers are read as follows.Only representative ones are shown. (In some cases, 10 is used as "to", "ten", etc.)
- 1: Ichi, i, one, person, hi, ai (from glyph), bo (from glyph)
- 2: Two, two, two, two, two (from English),
- 3: San, Sa, Mitsu, Mitsu, Mi
- 4: Yon, yo, yotsu, yotsu, shi, fo (from English), ho
- 5: Go, this, when
- 6: Ro, ro, mutsu, mutsu, mu, ru (speaking 6 fast may sound like that)
- 7: Shichi, Nanatsu, Nana, Nana
- 8: Hachi, ha, paa, yatsu, guy, hi
- 9: Kyu, Kyu, Ku, Konotsu, Kono, Ko
- 0: Rei, Re, Zero, Nana, Wa (from the glyph), Maru (from the glyph), Ma, Oh, Oh, Oh (from the alphabet O)
For example,Omiya(038)・(I.e. (110) ・Fukui (291 --The same number as "hate") ・Mito(310) ・Misawa (330) ・Mishima (340) ・Yonago (475) ・Mutsuzawa (630) ・Nagoya (758) ・Hakui (891) ・Kushima (940) ・Kushiro (946) ・Tonami (1073)-Toyama (1080) ・Yamanashi (8074) ・Kuroishi(9614) ・ToyohashiCities such as (10484) can make proper puns.
The following famous numbers have some well-known puns for memorizing, but there are many cases where individuals make their own numbers.
Also in JapanNational budgetOnce decided, there was a custom to make a pun on it.For example1973That was 14 billion yen (2840 billion yen), so the government announced it with the pun "Run in a good world."In response to this, a pun was announced saying "I will not make it a good world", and it was popular in newspapers.About thisGeneral account budget puns by the Ministry of FinanceSee also.
The following are examples of standard puns for memorizing numbers in several fields.
Mathematics / Science
- Pi : π ≈ 159265358983.14
- Son-in-law in a foreign country (10 digits)
- It's meaningless to be alive one by one, crying, crying in the darkness of Miyagi (Miyashiro) (30 digits)
- Midwife to go to a foreign country Shirojiro stillbirth without postpartum medicine Don't go early to thank you for crying for midwifery (39 digits)
- Maternity doctor Going to a foreign country After giving birth, the mother screams in the darkness without any trouble.
- Pi #RecitationSee also
- Napier number(Base of natural logarithm): e ≈ 82818284592.71
- Funaichi 16 bowl XNUMX bowls XNUMX bowl XNUMX bowls Extremely regrettable (XNUMX digits)
- Square root of 2 √ ≈ 421356237311.41
- In full bloom overnight
- Square root of 3 √ ≈ 205080756891.73
- It's as dirty as people
- Square root of 5 √ ≈ 606797749982.23
- Parrot at the foot of Mt. Fuji
- Square root of 6 √ ≈ 948974278322.44
- Like well
- Square root of 7 √ ≈ 575131106462.64
- There are no insects in the vegetables
- Square root of 8 √ ≈ 842712474622.82
- Grinning to death
- Trigonometric function OfAddition theorem
- Blooming cosmos, cosmos bloomed
- radiusrSphere volume = 4πr3
- I'm worried about myself
- radiusSurface area of the sphere =
- Worried circumstances
- Speed of light in vacuum = 9792458 m / s29
- Don't hate it, it's a police box and restraint (speed of light)
- West police box crying
- 538-552 Buddhism OfPublic biography.
- Worship (garbage shop) in the afternoon (meaning) Buddhist tradition
- 593 Prince Shotoku regentbecome.
- Cook prince politics
- Standing for the people
- 607 Ono girl EnvoyBecomes
- A flock of seagulls goes.
- Rude letter, envoy to Sui
- 645 Renewal of Dahua.
- Taika Reform that ended without accident
- Killing insects and renewing Taika Reform
- 710 HeijokyoMoved to.
- What a beautiful (big) Heijokyo
- Natto sticky Heijokyo
- 743 Konden Einen Shizai LawEstablishment of.
- The third generation is gone
- Konden Einen Shizai's Law That Takes Fruit from the Name
- 794 Heian period.Changed Yamashiro Province to Yamashiro Province,HeianjingName it.
- Crying Heiankyo
- 894 Heian period.Michio ShinoharaBased on the proposal ofEnvoyWill be abolished.
- Let's return to a blank sheet
- 1086 Emperor Shirakawa PoliticsTo start.
- Six dentures Shirakawa is hospitalized!
- Start cloister rule with Hello
- 1156 Homoto no RanHappens.
- Samurai politics is also a good time ... 1156 at a good time
- 1159 Heiji RebellionHappens.
- People are very anxious even in peacetime ... People are very uneasy 1159
- 1167 Kiyomori TairaBecomes Daijo-daijin.
- Taira's people vain politics ... People vain 1167
- 1192 Yoritomo GengenBecomes a shogun.
- Let's make a good countryKamakura Shogunate
- 1221 Seku no RanHappens.
- A joke turbulence that always follows
- Suddenly hitting people
- 1274 The role of Fuminaga (First invasion of Japan by the Mongol Empire (Mongol invasion))
- The role of Fuminaga who gets seasick
- 1281 The role of Hiroyasu (Second invasion of Japan by the Mongol Empire (Mongol invasion))
- I can't tell people and run away
- 1333 Kamakura ShogunateIs destroyed.
- Kamakura is destroyed
- 1334 Kenmu's new governmentBegins.
- Kenmu Restoration, dead
- Come on, Kenmu Restoration
- 1336 Emperor Godaigo YoshinoEscape toNorthern and Northern DynastiesRush into.
- Let's go to the mountain of Yoshino ... Let's go away 1336
- 1338 Muromachi ShogunateIs established.
- Let's enter the capital Muromachi Shogunate
- 1392 Northern and Southern DynastiesAre united.
- It's time for Kuniharu Mengo
- 1467 Onin's rebellion.
- People's worldly Onin War
- 1404 Nichimei Trading(Ming trade) begins.
- Fit trade, get close to people
- 1543 PortugalからgunIntroduced.
- The introduction of guns whose budget has increased since then
- 1549 Francisco XavierByキ リ ス ト 教Introduced.
- Christianity that spreads well after that (Christianity that suffers until death)
- 1573 Muromachi ShogunateIs destroyed.
- Yoshiaki Ashikaga, Then tears
- 1582 The Honnoji TempleでOda NobunagaSuicide.
- Nobunaga Oda in strawberry pants (Mitsuhide Akechi）
- I don't believe in humans after that
- 1588 Hideyoshi Toyotomi Sword huntingPromulgated.
- After that, blades are prohibited, sword hunting
- 1590 Hideyoshi ToyotomiUnifies the whole country.
- One country is finallyTaikoIn the hands of
- 1600 Battle of Sekigahara
- Battle of Sekigahara
- One Road Ooh Sekigahara
- 1603 Tokugawa Ieyasu Edo Shogunateopen.
- Ieyasu of Mikawa spreading in Edo (MikawaguniBecause of my origin)
- The town of Edo where the shogunate makes a noise
- 1837 Oshio no Ran
- All the people who support Oshio in Osaka
- 1841 Tempo reform
- No, it ’s a good tempo reform.
- 1853 PerryLeadBlack shipIs coming to Japan.
- It ’s a good country without garbage.
- I hate you, Mr. Perry
- 1867 Resignation.
- No, the empty Taisei Hokan
- I don't like the Taisei Hokan
- 1868 Meiji Restoration.
- Let's do one, Meiji Restoration
- Oath of the Meiji era
- 1871 Abandoned Domain.
- Don't say it anymore, the name of the clan
- 1873 Ground revision.
- People revise the land tax of tears
- Unpleasant 3%, land tax reform
- 1874 White Paper on the Establishment of the People's Election ChamberSubmit.
- No one hates freedom
- 1877 Southwest WarHappens.
- Unpleasant civil war, Satsuma Rebellion ... Unpleasant (Iran) 1877
- 1889 Imperial Japanese ConstitutionPromulgation.
- One-shot promise, the Constitution of the Empire of Japan
- Promulgation of the Constitution, early
- 1890 1 timesImperial AssemblyIs opened.
- Parliament, the sun goes down in parliament
- 1894 Sino-Japanese warThe outbreak of war.
- The Sino-Japanese War that I struggled with
- Break through the Qing dynasty
- 1902 The United KingdomとJapan-UK AllianceTie
- Shaking hands at nightfall, Anglo-Japanese Alliance
- A special alliance between Japan and the UK
- 1904 Russo-Japanese WarThe outbreak of war.
- The Russo-Japanese War that had a hard time
- Give me one cannon to dew
- 1910 South Korea annexation.
- Japan's Annexation of Korea, Decades
- 1911 US-Japan Trade and Navigation TreatyでCustoms autonomyRecover.
- Treaty revision to raise low position
- 1914 World War IThe outbreak of war.
- World War to solidify the will to go
- The one who goes will die World War
- 1915 Twenty-one requirements
- Twenty-one articles that are good at pushing
- 1918 Siberian troops
- I hate going to Siberian intervention
- 1923 Great Kanto Earthquake
- Severely blocked by the earthquake
- 1931 Manchurian Incidentoutbreak.
- Introduction Manchurian Incident
- 1932 Fifteen-fifteen incidentOccurs.
- May XNUMX that leads to the war
- 1936 XNUMX incidentOccurs.
- February XNUMX on a terribly cold day
- 1937 Sino-Japanese waroutbreak.
- The Sino-Japanese War
- 1939 Second World Waroutbreak.
- World War II
- 1940 Japan-Germany Ikoku UnionConclusion
- Let's go we Axis powers
- 1941 Pacific WarThe outbreak of war.
- I'll go one shotPearl Harbor
- 1946 The Constitution of JapanAnnounce
- The Constitution of Japan discussed for many nights
- 1956 Japan isUnited NationsJoin
- When Japan goes to the United Nations
- 1964 Tokyo Olympics
- The Olympic flowers bloom with a lot of effort
- 2011 Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake/Great East Japan Earthquake
- Every day is hard due to the earthquake and tsunami
- 1234 FriDestruction.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, GO! (LD)
- 1453 Byzantine EmpireDestruction.Centennial warThe end.
- Yeah, surrender.
- 1492 イタリア TheGenoa Ofbusinessman,Columbus 大西洋Crossing,AmericaReached
- Burning motivated, discover the new continent of Columbus!
- Columbus thought to be an oriental country (Columbus is doing something wrong with India)
- 1498 Vasco da GamaPioneered.
- Gama's motivation is the way to India
- 1517 Martin LutherCriticized the indulgence95 articles".ReformationBeginning of.
- Luther says one word "No"
- Since then, Luther's reforms
- 1519 MagellanDeparts for a round the world.
- Around the world going after Magellan
- 1642 CromwellByPuritan RevolutionBegins.
- The Puritan Revolution in the Hero World
- 1688 Honorary revolutionHappens.
- Color is the Glorious Revolution
- 1771 oxygenDiscover
- Burn without a name, wake up to life and lack of oxygen
- 1840 Opium War
- I hate opium ~
- 1869 Dmitri MendeleevByPeriodic tableWas proposed.
- Turn overnight elementI solved about the formation of
- 1911 Xinhai RevolutionHappens.
- Yin Metal Pig to raise the low position
- 1914 World War Ioutbreak
- Are you willing to go World War I
- Musketeer going to the European front
- 1917 Russian RevolutionHappens.
- The Russian Revolution of tears of those who go ... 1917 with Ikuhito
- Akiko IkuinaIs the Russian Revolution
- 1919 World War IVictory countries gathered togetherParis peace conferenceThroughTreaty of VersaillesConcluded, established Versailles system
- Everyone goes to Versailles
- 1929 World DepressionFall into.
- The Great Depression
- A storm of depression blows terribly
- 1939 Second World WarThe beginning of the war
- World War II
- West facing fighter (2 4 6 9 11) is a small month (February 2th or 28th, others 29th)
- Nishimu Samurai (Samurai = a samurai is a vertical stack of eleven)
Phone numbers are familiar and importantpersonal informationHowever, since it is a list of numbers, there are many examples of using puns for each to remember.However, they are of courseIndividualOr家族It belongs to.But,Company,ShopIn such cases, it is desirable that the company's telephone number be widely known, and of coursecommercialSuch asAdsIncludes it.At that time, there are many examples of calling puns instead of the numbers themselves.Good things are very easy to hear, "Phone is good flow""Castella first phone is number 2Is known by the time you walk alone, and as an unusual exampleThe phone number "0930" for women's wigs, which is a pun for "wife"Is the original story0930In some cases, a music group called (Okusama) has appeared.
If you want to pun on a company's phone number, you can use the company name orIndustry, Many of them are related to the products we handle.Especially like "0120-xxxxxx" in the advertisementFree DialYou can see the difficulty in matching the phone numbers.on the other hand,Telephone companySince the number of services on the side can be freely decided,No number notification184 (I don't like it)Disaster message dialIt is easy to understand like 171 (not present).
In the United States etc.The alphabetIs often used.This is because the alphabet is assigned to the numeric keypad excluding 0 and 1 of the telephone.For example, in the United States and CanadaJALIf the call center "1-800-JAL-FONE" is written only in numbers, it will be "1-800-525-3663".
Car license plate
In Japan since 1999 (for mini vehicles since 2005)Hope number systemWith the start of, you can now register using your favorite numbers with up to 4 digits.As a result, the surname, first name, birthday (born on XX month XX day → XX-XX), place name, company / organization name, nickname, car name / model name, etc. of the owner or favorite person, etc. There was a case of registering with the wordplay (“x” in the example below is an arbitrary number).
- Examples of numbers associated with place names and regions
- x105 (Lake Biwa）
- x243 (Mount Fuji）
- x303 (Mt. Zao）
- x459 (Shikoku）
- x634 (Musashi)- Tobu Railway 634 seriesAlso associated with this
- x893 (Hakusan）
- 1000 (thousands →Sendai,Kawauchi）
- 1085 (Lake Toya)
- 2455 (Fuji Five Lakes）
- 2983 (Mt. Tsukubasan）
- 4580 (Yokohama）
- 8075 (Lake Hamana）
- 9103 (Kusumiyama）
- Examples of numbers associated with companies / organizations
- xx23 and 23xx (xxXNUMX and XNUMXxx (Nissan Motor）
- x102 (Tobu Bus）
- x104 (Toyo, Toyo, Toyo, Toyo)
- x108 (Tono Kotsu)
- x109 (Tokyu Transce-Tokyu Hotels）
- x283 (Red bullSampling car.From the catch phrase "Red Bull, bestow wings.")
- x330 (Misawa Home）
- 1032, 3298 (AutomobileCar name Ofミ ニIn connection with."I Love Mini" and "Mini Cooper" respectively)
- 1048 (Toshiba)
- 2525 (Nico Nico Douga）
- 3710 (Hitachinaka Seaside Railway Minato Line)
- 8139 (JAFRoad serviceSharp dialnumber. Read "Yes Thank You")
- 8414 (Bridgestone --In connection with the Japanese translations of "bridge" and "stone")
- In the vehicle of the broadcasting station, the TV stationRemote control key IDIn some cases, radio stations use frequencies for character strings including.
- Things associated with works, characters, personal names, etc.
- In particularItashaThe case seen in.
- xx39, 39xx, 3939 (Hatsune ミク）
- 8282 (Moon east and sun west ~Operation Sanctuary~Abbreviation "Hani ni")
- x765 (BANDAI NAMCO Games,andTHE IDOLM @ STEREntertainment agency "765 Production" that appears in
- x708 (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Or its main heroineNanoha Takamachi）
- x870 (Love Live! Sunshine!!Or its main heroineHanamaru Kunikida）
- x830 (Eikichi YazawaFans wear it.Famous in the automobile industry[Source required]）
- 7777 (same as aboveMizuki NanaOften attached by fans of[Source required]）
- In some dealers, the number of the test drive is matched to the displacement of the car.
- In addition, a similar pun number was confirmed in a fictitious work.
- Initial Dでは、アニメ、ゲーム版ともに5ケタのナンバーになっていて、架空の登場人物である死神GT-Rこと北条凜のR32GT-Rのナンバーは「37-564」「皆殺し」池田Z33が「69-556」「無垢の心」涼介FC3Sが「13-137」「13(B)RX-7」信司86が「12-186」「いぬい（彼の苗字）86」末次NA6CEが「86-596」「ハチロクご苦労」謎のGT-86が「86-239」「ハチロクにサンキュー」となっている。
Some Japanese radio stationsfrequencyThe station name is named after it.
When you need to memorize roughly confusing words and numbers, puns occur spontaneously.Where it is equally needed by a certain number of humans, there are some standard pun memorization methods.For examplenurseFor the national examination, "Kangoro Nurse National Examination Collection" (Medical Information Science Institute, Medic Media)2001The first edition came out in (13),2007(19) As of now, 3 editions are out.Also, although it is a manga, "Animal doctorInVeterinarianIt depicts everyone reciting puns to take the national exam.The following are examples of typical fields.
ionization tendencySee the relevant item for how to remember.
Things to remember sideways (in order of atomic number)
- Nos. 1 to 20 H He Li Be B C N O F Ne Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar K Ca
- Sailor Liebe My Ship Seven Songs Ships Clark? * "Liebe" means "love" in German.This way of remembering is a remnant of the fact that German was also included in the curriculum during the old high school days.
- In English, "His heels like beTtter bThere is a memorization that starts with "usiness" (the first 1-2 letters of each word are matched with the element symbol)..Also, there are similar ways to remember German and Korean...In Russia, there is no way to memorize the periodic table at school and there is no way to remember it..
- 4th period element K Ca Sc Ti V Cr Mn Fe Co Ni Cu Zn Ga Ge As Se Br Kr
- His Majesty the Scotch Dealer Manteco has a door in Geasseburg
- Ransei (LaCe) Pro粘土 (PrNd) Covered afternoon (Pm)Distilled spirits (Sm)Euro Buy at (Eu) and God (Gd)TV (Tb) Ruined (Dy) and awesome (HoElTm)イ ブ (Yb) Do it (Lu)
- Take the lye (AcTh)Powell (PaU) Runknapsack (Np)Farts (Pu) and in the morning (Am)CMI English (BkCf)radio (Fm)Spanish (Es) Without MD (No)Ruro sword (Lr)
Things to remember vertically (tribe)
- Alkali metal(Lithium, sodium, potassium, rubidium, cesium, francium)
- Rich (Li) Na (Na) Mother (K) Ruby (Rb) At least (Cs) To France (Fr)
- 2nd family(Beryllium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, radium)
- Going to bed (Be) (Mg) Her (Ca) slippers (Sr) Ba (Ba) et al. (Ra) color
- 3nd family(Scandium, yttrium, lanthanoid, actinide)
- Suka (Sc) I (Y) et al. (La) -ku (Ac)
- 14nd family(Carbon, silicon, germanium, tin, lead)
- Stab (Si) Geki (Ge) Sun (Sn) Nari (lead)
- 15nd family(Nitrogen, phosphorus, arsenic, antimony, bismuth)
- Morning (As) in Japan (N, P) is sweet and sour pork (Sb) and beer (Bi)
- 16nd family(Oxygen, sulfur, selenium, tellurium, polonium)
- Don't push (O, S) Don't push (Se) Iron (Te) Cannon (Po) Shoot
- 17nd family(halogen) (Fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine, astatine)
- Plump (F, Cl) Bra (Br) Love (I) Trace (At)
- 18nd family(Noble gas) (Helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon, radon)
- Hey! (He) Ne-chan (Ne), Alcohol (ArKr) Kuse (Xe) It's a big mess (Rn)
- Weird (He) Ne-chan (Ne) One night (Ar) In the dark (Kr) Kiss (Xe) Outbursts (Rn)
- Flame reaction
- Rearcar (Li = red) No (Na = yellow) K village (K = purple) Power (Cu = green) Horsepower (Ba = green) Borrowing (Ca = orange) Nothing (Sr = red)
- Apple (Li) is red,Pear (Na) is yellow,strawberry (Sr) is also red,Kyoho (K) is purple, a little immaturebanana (Ba) is yellowish green,raspberry (Rb) is pink,Guava (Ga) is blue,Cassis (Cs) is dark blue,Watermelon (Tl) is yellowish green,DorianAlso (Cu) green,Wine (In) is dark blue,plum (Ra) is a light peach
- Systematic name of the element
- Nabeats Limited Express PH Soga (N, U, B, T, Q, P, H, S, O, E)
- new element
- Canada VS Japan (Cn, Nh) Fure Fure (Fl) Level up soon (Mc, Lv)!Birth of a genius prince (Ts, Og)
- FamilyMart XNUMX inch → 壽 (Orthodox Chinese character (old font))
- Samurai whistle is 1 inch
- Konno Hachiman → Iron (iron orthodox (old font))
- The iron is Kana, the king of gold.
- Shellfish Shellfish Megi → Sakura (Sakura's orthodox character (old font))
- The woman on the 2nd floor (shellfish) takes care (tree)
- Thread Thread Word Heart → 戀 (Koi no Orthodox (old font))
- Love and love
- Rising Moon Toko Hinmage Chonchon → Dragon
- (Hayashi can →) Wood can Wood wa (Rice →) * (Ko →) 凵 HI 彡 → Depression
- Lincoln drank three cups of American coffee
- ・-(Totu, Japanese Morse code "I") Itoh (Ito)
- － ・ ・ ・ (Totototo, Japanese Morse code “ha”) Harmonica
- Igneous rockType of
- Or (granite) Ri (Rhyolite)Ah(Andesite) Ge (basalt) Han (Gabbro)Diorite）
- Rika-chanI hurriedly spit
- Ri (rhyolite) Ka (granite) -chan A (andesite) Setege (basalt) Roha (gabbro)
- ShinkansenIs harvested (Karikari-kun)
- Shin (Plutonic rock) Ka (granite) Nsen (diorite) is (gabbro)
- MosquitoesVolcanic rock) Ri (Rhyolite) Ah (Andesite) Ge (Basalt)
- This is also very useful because it shows the temperature at which the rock is formed and the color of the rock in order. (For granite-> gabbro, rhyolite-> basalt, the temperature for lava is low-> high, and the color of rock is white-> black.)
- By cuttingShinkansenDoes not suit
- At Ka (volcanic rock) Li (rhyolite) A (andesite) Ge (basalt)
- Shin (plutonic rock) Ka (granite) Nsen (diorite) Ha (gabbro) does not suit
- abortion(Ryumon),Easy delivery(plot), Energetic child, surrounded by the former public (teacher, senior) half killed
- Rhyolite, andesite, basalt, granite, diorite, gabbro
- Miscarriage, easy delivery, healthy child, mother, senbe, half ate.
- Rhyolite, andesite, basalt, gabbro, diorite, granite
- Ryuuan Gen's anti-war song (spots, flashes, flowers)
- Rhyolite, andesite, basalt, granite, diorite, gabbro
- Sales, if you float (U) Riage, (U) Kaseha
- Li (rhyolite), a (andesite), ge (basalt), ka (granite), se (diorite), ha (gabbro)
- Ando vomits in science
- A (andesite), Li (rhyolite), Ka (granite), Ge (basalt), Ha (gabbro)
- "Oh Be A Fine Girl, Kiss Me Right Now Sweetheart" (Oh, kiss me as soon as I become an elegant girl)
- In Japanese, "Auntie, bite a blowfish" (O, Ba, A, Fugu, Gu, Ka, Mu)
OSI reference model
- Physical layer Data link layer Network layer Transport layer Session layer Presentation layer Application layer
- I don't want to thank you for the gifts
- Please Do Not Throw Sausage Pizza Away (Please do not throw away the sausage pizza. The acronym is from the physical layer to the application layer)
- Apsetonedev (the acronyms of the 7th to 1st layers are arranged in order)
Change in color of indicator
- BTB solution
- Red cabbage liquid
- litmus paper
- (Acid when changing from blue to red) Oh (blue) or (red) Asan (acid)
- traffic lights
- (Alkaline when changing from red to blue) Ayumu (alkaline) starts when changing from red to blue
- Grade 3
- (Acid when changing from blue to red) Growth (blue) Results (red) 3 (acid)
- DNA virusType of
Resistor color code
Coaxial typeResistorIt is typically used inCapacitor,Inductor, Colored bands or dots that represent values such as resistance value and manufacturing error, which are also used for identification of multi-core electric wires.
Unusual in the kind of puns, it shows the correspondence between colors and numbers.
|Color||Numerical value||Multiplication||accuracy||How to remember|
|tea||1||10||± 1%||A cup of teaIssa Kobayashi, Tea one|
|Orange||3||1,000||± 3%||Daisansha, orangeMandarin orange,Three men|
|yellow||4||10,000||± 4%||Keiko Kishi (Keiko Kishi), Kishi-san (Shinsuke Kishi), Kinshi (myopia), glasses, yellow shingo,Kishimen,Yellow ribbon|
|绿||5||100,000||-||May green, Midori Go|
|tag||6||1,000,000||-||Aoni Production (Aoni Production), Aoni Production,Blue No. 6|
|purple||7||10,000,000||-||Murasaki Shichibu (Murasaki Shikibu）|
|Ash||8||100,000,000||-||Yes ya,Ayumi Hamasaki OfWhen the gray clouds flow|
|white||9||-||I'm so happyShirokuma, White car, Kushiro (Kushiro）|
|Fri||-||0.1||± 5%||Example 01 (XNUMX):Five pointsPullFriring|
|Silver||-||0.01||± 10%||SilverBullet, Hit rate1 percent : XNUMX%Pull|
|colorless||-||-||± 20%||XNUMX%PullingTransparentjewelry,pear TheXNUMXth century|
All together, "Kuchia Waterfall Miam Bridge" (the first one is red, the next one is blue).
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- The soul trembles, it's bullish.Veramikan.
- Ta (Thailand) Ma (Malaysia) (Singapore) I (Indonesia) Fu (Philippines) Rueru Bull (Brunei Darussalam)Be (Vietnam) La (Laos) Mi (Myanmar) Kang (Cambodia).
- Four mirrors(Large mirror,Now mirror,Water mirror,Masukagami)
- Radish (now) inflated (daikon radish)
- Opinion of the guessing auxiliary verb "beshi"
- Stop the watermelon!
- (Guess) or (intention) or (possible / solicited) and (naturally) (order) (appropriate) (planned)
- Opinion of the guessing auxiliary verb "mu"
- Change the watermelon!
- Is it (guess) good (will) or (solicitation) (assumed) eh (euphemism) (appropriate)
- ^ Takayuki Ishii. “"Overlapping-oriented" Japanese culture”. Language and Culture Society. 2019th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Digital Daijisen "Wordplay".
- ^ Fuji Television Trivia Dissemination Committee "Trivia Fountain: Hee no Hon 5" Kodansha, 2004.
- ^ "" Disgusting guy (18782) and disgusting guy (18782) add up and kill all (37564) "Female teacher," inappropriate "wordplay in math class". Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (June 2015, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 3. 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "In the math class," 18782 (disgusting guy) addition "voice of" Is it enough to make a fuss "with the teacher's strict caution?". J-CAST News (J-Cast). (February 2015, 11) 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Tonami migration promotion". Tonami (September 2019, 8). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Freedom Junior High School Society" Examination Research Company, 2017 Revised Edition, p. 336.
- ^ "Freedom Junior High School Society" Examination Research Company, 2017 Revised Edition, p. 370.
- ^ a b c d Language Traveler Sailor Liebe My Ship Memorization of the Periodic Table of the Elements,Asahi Shimbunbe, March 2003, 10. (Internet archive）
- ^ Daily English Conversation / Daily English Conversation Archive Is there a pun in English?, All About, Updated: December 2019, 12.
Depending on the shape, "mountain type bread (round top)" "square type bread (Pullman bread)” and “One loaf”. Around the 18th centuryThe United Kingdomso,カナダBirthStrong flourThe raw materialAsMoldProduction of mountain-type bread baked in.. British descentColonyAs food culture spreads throughout the world,TinplateBread to be baked in a tin box has also spread worldwide. The alias "tin bread" derives from this.
British Yamagata white bread and FrenchPan de MeAlthough it is a Japanese bread that has its origins in such things, the Japanese eat it as a unique bread that is slightly different from the prototype of English and French by changing the material ratio, shape, degree of baking, etc. according to the texture of the Japanese. ..
It is a little problem to combine the original English and French bread and the Japanese-style "bread" into onevocabularyIn terms of the system, both are classified as "bread", so I will explain them together.
"Bread"JapaneseIn Japan,Coined wordIs. The reason why Japanese people started to call soft bread that was baked in a mold is "Bread"SketchThe bread used to erase the line drawn at the time was called "erased bread", whereas the bread that was eaten began to be called "sliced bread", and "the foreigners in the early Meiji eraStaple foodIt has come to be used as a word to indicate that it is used as "(bread for staple food)"..
TaiwanHas a history of Japanese language education, and was strongly influenced by Japanese languageFormosanThen, the loaf of bread and toast is "Chopin" (White story: Sio ̍k-pháng). In generalNational languageIs used because it is called (tǔsī)). The one that is not baked is Shiratoji. Also influenced by JapanKorean PeninsulaThen, read only the kanji sound of food in Korean and read "Shippan"ClickBread, 식빵 / food, sikppang). In the first place, the bread itself is called "bread" (빵, ppang).
The soft part inside the bread crust that contains many air bubbles is called crumb or internal phase..
Bread isFrance OfPan de MeEquivalent to.. This mieFrenchIt means the contents and is preferred as a type of bread that enjoys the clam part, and is sometimes sold under the name of "Pan de Me" in Japan..
Once soft, white bread was a symbol of richness. Inexpensive loaf bread that is mass-produced at bakery factories has made it possible for the poor to live on higher quality meals than before, freeing them from the work of home-baked bread. On the other hand, it is troublesomelocal cuisineIt also leads to the disappearance of home baking culture.
The hard, brown-colored portion on the outside of the bread is called crust or skin (skin), but in the case of bread, it is also called the "ear"... in EnglishheelThere is also a name of "heel" which means.
When using it for sandwiches, the brown part is hard to chew and the dry texture is unpopular in Japan, so it is often cut off and only the white part is used.For a bakery in the city, where bread is baked together and processed into sandwiches, "bread ears" are a kind of half-baked surplus.In the past, it was often thrown away, but efforts are being made to make effective use of it.The old effective utilization method is to feed animals and livestock such as zoos and farmers (feed)Met.
At a large bakery factory, a large amount of "bread ears" is generated that is incomparable to that of a small bakery, so how to utilize them was a challenge. As a result of efforts and research, in recent years more and more companies have succeeded in utilizing different products or creating new products by changing their ideas.
- Suehiro Confectionery,Yamazaki bread"Fried bread snacks" sold byBy-productIt is a processed and commercialized bread ear.
- Yamazaki bread is "Lunch pack"Choco mountain" that commercialized bread ear of by-product at the time of manufacturing2009Released in.
- Bread ears that were previously provided to bread crumbs companies and livestock feed companies,RuskProcess and sell toAnd sand店There is also.
Bread ears have a crispy texture when baked lightly in the oven at home, and as a substitute for rusks andcoffeeYou can eat while drinking. Also, fried bread ears and sugarhoneySeason withKarintoSometimes served as a confectionery with a texture similar to.
Type and form
There are the following categories of bread.
- Square bread (square bread)
- A square bread is a bread that is baked after putting the dough in a mold and then covering it with a lid... Closes the lid and bake to give a moist and smooth texture..
- Mountain bread (mountain type bread)
- A mountain loaf is a loaf of bread that has been put into a mold and then baked without a lid... During the baking process, the dough stretches upward and the texture becomes rough when compared... In Japan, it was also made by British people in the Meiji era and is also called "British bread".
HokkaidoIn many cases, the bread with straight sides is called "Kakushoku" and the bread with round sides is called "Yamasoku".
In addition, the ones that use whole wheat flour are called whole wheat bread (brown bread, graham bread)..
English and French bread
In the UK, it is a mountain shape with the upper part raised without covering the baking mold.
Bread isFranceof"Pan de MeCorresponds to..France has a wide variety of breads, many of which are crispy and hard-baked on the outside.In French, "mie me" means the contents, not the hard crust (skin), but the bread that enjoys the soft crumbs (contents)... In France, the slightly smaller type is widely favored compared to Japanese bread... That said, at breakfast in FranceCroissantIs the mainstream, and the bread used for sandwichesbaguetteSince the type is the mainstream, the ratio of bread de me to the total distribution volume is quite small.
MeijiEarly on, British mountain-type white bread was introduced to Japan, and it was manufactured mainly for foreigners.KobeThen.Rice riotBread was used for breakfast.Pacific WarAfter that, eat a sandwichOccupation ArmyAt the request of soldiers, square bread is cut into 8 pieces for sale. In later years, the texture of bread became adjusted to Japanese taste.Toastでの供食に好まれる6枚(20mm)、5枚(24mm)、4枚(30mm)など厚切りや、サンドイッチなど調理加工に好まれる10枚(12mm)、12枚(10mm)など薄切りが販売されるなど切り分け厚は多様である.
The consumption is especially high in Kansai. Looking at the consumption by prefecture,Kinki2 prefectures and 4 prefectures are in the top 10 and the sales amount of high-quality products is cheaper than low-priced products, and thick slices (6/8 slices) are higher than thin slices (4/5 slices).
In European countriesWedとsaltWhile Japanese bread is often kneaded just by itself,milk,Skimmed milk powder,バ タ ー,margarine,shorteningな どgreaseMany of these are added. These Japanese productsSweet breadIt may be classified into.
In modern Japan, bread is widely used as one of the staple foods in every corner of society, and is produced and sold by various businesses.A major bakery companyOwn brand,retailReceived a request from a chainPrivate brand(PB) productIn addition to being produced as a wholesaler, especially in supermarkets and convenience stores,BakeryBut it is manufactured and sold independently.At homeHome bakeryIt is sometimes made with rice, but unlike rice cooking, it is hard to say that it is common.
Roughly speaking, the process is as follows: mixing (mixing materials) → fermentation → cutting/rounding → bench time → molding/molding → baking → removal from the mold.
millingWheat flourWhen baked, the weight increases about 1.5 times. The long box type used is called "bread type" in Japan.
It used to be difficult to make bread at home in Japan.It was difficult to manage the process of connecting and fermenting the dough, but real estate is a home-use house such as a rental house, a condominium, or a detached house that has a large oven that can be baked with a long metal mold. It was so small that it was considered exceptional by the industry.In recent years, in Japanese homesHome baking machine (home bakery)Is becoming more popular, and most of them are able to select a process course, and generally, a "bread" course is prepared as a basic course. Inside the home baking machine,TeflonThere are metal molds and heaters that do not stick to processing, etc., and most of the process including connecting the dough and fermentation is performed automatically.
The weight of bread is counted as "1 loaf", "2 loaf"....Shakunuki method OfjinDerived fromEnglish loaf(120Momme= 450G), And the transition of product weight from time to time (shrinkflation)deviationConsidering that, the weight per loaf is generally 1-350 grams, which isFair competition agreementStipulates 340g or more.. Count one or two bars of bread before cutting, and count one, two, or one, or two after cutting.
Unlike previous popular products, "raw bread" that uses high-quality wheat and butter luxuriously has also appeared.2013Is the origin of raw breadNogami is beautifulWhen the main store opened, sales were sluggish due to high prices at the beginning, but it gradually gained popularity due to word of mouth.After that, as consumer awareness progressed, the number of stores specializing in raw bread increased, and some of them were 1jinBread over 1000 yen also appeared..Raw bread2020By then, it was widely recognized in Japan and has grown into a very popular product that can be lined up in many stores.in addition,Takuya KishimotoProduced by a group of stores with names that give a positive impression but do not even know what the store is ("Thinking person is amazing", "This is odd", "Dakishime Thai", etc.), the raw bread industry is It is attracting more attention from various fields.
charcoalAnd for drawings that use paper suitable for it, when correcting the drawn lineeraserIs hard and damages the paper. Therefore, as mentioned above, soft and low-bread bread is widely used.Kneading eraserEven though it is widely distributed at low cost, bread is often used as the most suitable tool in charcoal drawings.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ "Shinmei Solution Japanese DictionaryThe first edition of "," was written as "colloquial forms.This is found in the Chubu region centering on Nagoya and each Kyushu prefecture.New dialect.[Source required]
- ^ a b Kojien 6th edition [Bread]
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Yui Nagata "Sandwich Idea and Assembly"Seibundo Shinkosha, 2012, 10 pages.
- ^ "Cereal and beans (new food encyclopedia)"Tomomi Kono Ed., 1994, 152 pages.ISBN 4-88009-101-4.
- ^ Yuko Funada"Cultural history of bread"Asahi Shimbun Publishing〈Asahi selection book>, 2007, page 236.ISBN 978-4-86143-069-5.
- ^ Ahaha etymology origin of bread
- ^ a b "Bread glossary". Nippon Bread Research Institute. 2019th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "What is the difference between Pan de Mi and hard toast?". Donk. 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Bread history』Chapter 2 and 4
- ^ ``Choco mountain'', a chocolate candy with bread ears-Nikkei Trendy Net
- ^ Introducing a rusk made from Maizumi's "Katsu Sandwich" bread ears! ｜web★ 1 week
- ^ "Bread historyPp. 114-116
- ^ "Encyclopedia of bread-a happy life with delicious bread"Seimidou Publishing, 2006, 60,90, XNUMX.ISBN 4-415-03995-2.
- ^ "Kobe Cakes and Breads" "List of Hyogo's Meals" Complete Japanese Dietary Life, Hyogo Editorial Committee (ed.), Noyama Fishing Village Cultural Association <Complete Japanese Dietary Life>, 1992, p. 61.ISBN 4-540-91006-X.
- ^ Yuka Shibasaki"Local food" "Yoshimi Tsutsumi"Nikkei newspaper publisher, 2010, 123 pages.ISBN 978-4-532-16755-4.. "I told my friends in Osaka about the existence of "XNUMX pieces", "Ah, soA scene of running with a toastThere is [in comics and romantic comedies]. Certainly, it is a little difficult to run with five pieces, but it's not impossible. My chin looks tired. With four slices, the difficulty level increases. "
- ^ OsakaClear and Green Promotion Bureau; Osaka Tourism Convention Association "Osaka food taboo collection, manners collection, common sense collection" "Osaka TOURIST GUIDE". オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of November 2011, 1 .2011th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Reason why PB product "Golden bread" can be sold even if it is expensive"President 』March 2014, 3 issue (read October 17, 2018).
- ^ "Flour and bread, noodles, confectionery and dishes" Flour Promotion Association, 19, p.57
- ^ Flour story ● Bread made by Japanese people (Milling Promotion Association) Retrieved November 2011, 7.
- ^ "How is the definition of a loaf of bread determined?". Consumer consultation> Past consultation cases. Ministry of Agriculture (November 2008). As of January 7, 2009オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Fluffy and moisturized high-quality bread popular/specialty in ingredients and manufacturing methods, specialty stores in various places" "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition August 2018, 8 (living side).
- ^ 10 Recommended Breads to Enjoy “Petite Luxury Morning”Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition September 2018, 9 (Reprint Nikkei Plus 15) October 1, 2018.
- William Loubel, "The History of Bread" Translated by Rika Tsutsumi,Hara Shobo, 2013.ISBN 978-4-562-04937-0.
- Bread crumbs
- Home bakery
- Shokupanman -"AnpanmanCharacter of ".
- Bag closure -Name of fasteners for bags such as bread.
- Late bread girl -It describes a classic scene in a girls' manga in which a girl who rushes to school with a loaf of bread collides with a boy and falls in love.