Photo Cultivated in a frigid gusset The strawberries grown in the hot springs are sweet
Cultivated in a frigid gusset The strawberries grown in the hot springs are sweet
If you write the contents roughly
The price is about twice that of red strawberries, but it is said that orders for red and white strawberries are increasing at wedding events.
In Ashoro Town, Hokkaido, the branding of strawberries, which are useful for sweets, is underway.Local strawberries with high sugar content ... → Continue reading
STV News Hokkaido
This is a news account of STV Sapporo Television Broadcasting (Nippon Television Network System, NNN).
Incidents and accidents, natural disasters, political economy, living information, etc ... We will deliver the latest news of Hokkaido.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regarding the banquet after the "ceremonial wedding",a wedding ceremonySee section.
Where the wedding is held
Some are held in religious places, some are held in administrative places, some are held in family homes, some are held in commercial establishments.
- What is done in a religious setting
- Religious facilities (Church,Temple,Shrine, Etc.), a form in which a person who embodies religious authority declares marriage. A form found all over the world.
- What is done in an administrative setting
- Something that the mayor declares at the city hall to establish the marriage (France,イタリアEuropean countries such asThe United States of AmericaMarriage carried out in). In FranceCivil MarriageIt is called civil marriage in the United States.
- What happens at a family home
- It is held by inviting relatives and acquaintances to the home of the bride and groom (usually the groom) or the mansion of the main house. It used to be a very common form in Japan, but due to changes in housing conditions, it is now rarely done except in some regions.
- What is done in a commercial facility
- In Japan,Wedding hallWhat is done inRestaurantPublic ceremony,Cruise shipWedding on[Note 2], There are variations.
Wedding history in Japan
Domestic products of Japanese mythology
"Record of Ancient Matters], [Japanese calligraphy』Ichisho firstJapanese mythIjnaki life in (Izanagi) And Ichinami Mimi (Izanami)ofNational life-ShinseiIn mythologyOnogoro IslandIzanagi built a pillar of heaven in
I promised, "Let's marry me and you around this Amano Onbashira. You will turn from the right, and I will meet from the left."
There is a description that it was tied by calling "It is really a dear person", and it is also said to be the origin of the wedding ceremony..
- Ryo Kono Iji Nagima Tadashi Already here, Agayuki Yukiko Tenjo Ono Pilgrimage Azusa Marriage Ishin Nagio Akira Sister, Sou you Ai no Toki Iyen Nami Foretell Eshiya Toshio 汝 Iso Toshio Iyen Nagi Kyogen Eshiya 曝美美绉--"Kojiki"
- Immediate tour Heaven pillar Promise Sister's own left tour Ago right tour Metaphysical tournament Yin Jin's pre-arrangement Ejina Kawai Minoru Yojin Go Kazuyuki's 妍也 Cute girl Men's love affairs --- Nihonshoki first
CommutingEmperor in theEmperorIn), a feast called "Rouken" (Tokoro Representation), which was discovered after the emperor had spent three nights, was held in the palace of the palace where the nyōgo and her family entered.
This is the currentreceptionCorresponds to. Even in the private sector, in the Heian period, a man goes under a woman for three nights in a row, but at a woman's house, a man and an attendant entertain during that time. On the third day, it’s called “Exposure”.receptionWill be held and the bride and groom will be shown. Attendees are limited to those on the wife's side.
Izumi style OfKyogenIn "Funado Sonoe", it is premised that after the "marriage" of the commute, the ceremony is to bring the fish and liquor such as sea bream and liquor to the wife and her house to celebrate.
However, the wedding ceremony of the influential samurai family was held grandly even in this era.Also, at Kodaiji, he was a lower samurai at that time.Hideyoshi ToyotomiとNeneAbout his marriage, he said that he gave "a small congratulatory message of pulling a straw in the dirt and laying a thin rug on it".Of course, even in this era, ceremonies for marriage, that is, weddings, were performed regardless of status.
Meiji from the Edo period
In the Middle Ages, it can be seen from the floor decoration of wedding seats,EdoMid-termChastity notes』Was written clearly. The family members gather at the groom's home, hang a Takasago lieutenant and a niece hanging between the floors, place an island stand decorated with a Tsurugame figurine, and hold a wedding ceremony in front of it.CongratulationsWas done.
Lunar calendar octoberIs "KannazukiThe wedding was held this month. FolkloreKunio YanagitaAccording to the books "Meiji Taisho Fumi" and "Marriage Story, Kunio Yanagita Collection 15", at least the wedding ceremony by the common people from the end of the Edo period to the beginning of the Meiji era was different from the form of the Shinzen style that was established after the Meiji era.
The ceremonial hall is centered around the house, and the son-in-law lives for a while at his wife's parents' house.Bridegroom marriageIt is said that it was a form called.At this time, on the first day of the newlywed life, a celebration seat was sometimes set up at the bride's house, but it was often held from five nights (currently around 21:XNUMX).
According to Yanagida, even in the Edo period, when people in the same village got married, no congratulations were given or it was simple, but there are more cases of getting married to people outside the village. According to the above, the form became more complicated, and it became a form close to the Shinzen style.
Also, in the case of a common people's wedding ceremony, the priesthood examines it.CongratulatoryIt is said that they often sang local songs, folk songs, and folk songs.CongratulatoryEven so, it was after the Meiji era that the "congratulatory words" came to be presented, like the modern Shinzen style..
Yoshiwara FactoryでProstituteFamiliar customersKumano Shrine(Kumano Sanzan) Kumano Oishi (Kumano beef) It is said that a pseudo-marriage was made in which 3 pieces were stated to swear the marriage of 2 people and 1 piece was put in the shrine.
Recent and modern changes
As mentioned above, in Japan, weddings were often held at home, at least among the common people. The "Kamizen wedding" held at the shrine was held before that.However, the number was very small.
In 1873, British-national Chinese-Singaporean trader Tan Beng Teck and Japanese woman Kazui Isobe held the first Western-style wedding in Japan. Listed.
1885(18th year of Meiji), originallyNichiren sect OfMonkMetSatoshi TanakaWas founded byNational Pillar AssociationThe predecessor of the "Risshoan Diet" stipulated the rules for weddings in Buddhism (ceremonial marriage ceremony).
According to Tanaka Chigaku's idea "Buddhist couple theory"Meiji RestorationSince then, institutionalizing the marriage of married couples (that is, marriage based on monogamy) in Japan has been considered essential for modernization of the nation. This French wedding ceremony by the Rissho National Assembly isBuddhismThis is the first official wedding ceremony in history.
Men and women in formal wearMiyanaka SandenWorship to神In the form of taking an oath of the couple in front ofMarriage ceremonyWas done.This has received a great deal of public attention, and citizens have expressed their desire for a wedding ceremony in front of God.
In response to this, Jingu Hosaikai (currentlyTokyo Ojingu) Newly established the "Kamizenshiri" ritual in the form of a marriage ceremony, and it was established among the people.
Kenji IshiiKokugakuin UniversityAccording to the professor, ``Japanese weddings were religion-added after the period of high economic growth, the pre-Kamizen ceremony spread in the 1960s, and accounted for 1970% in the 8s.Baby boom generation.. In the 1990sChapelThe number of ceremonies has increased sharply, and it has come to account for about 7% of all overseas ceremonies.
2018May 9,HISIt was revealed that the wedding plan and tour planned in Hawaii were suddenly canceled due to delay in construction work at the ceremony. Since September 20182019For 9 pairs reserved until September.
Full refund of the price and proposal of an alternative plan.H.I.S.Tourism AuthorityReport facts to. HIS pays a reward in addition to the refund. Most of the customers said they changed their wedding ceremony to another ceremony.
In recent years, in Japan, regardless of religion, weddings such as church ceremony, Shinto ceremony, public ceremony, and Buddhist ceremony are freely selected. After a regular ceremonyreceptionSince the wedding is held, there are many hotel users who can conveniently use the large hall in the place where the wedding is held and the attendees have convenient transportation.Wedding hall.
At this hotel and wedding hall, almost everything related to the wedding ceremony is prepared on the side of the ceremony hall, and a gorgeous production is also performed, so it is very convenient for the side hosting the ceremony.
Separate rooms are set up at these ceremonial halls as business trip destinations for shrines, temples, and Christian churches, and ceremonies are held mainly with relatives of both families.After that, a wedding reception will be held at the attached banquet hall.If you use the banquet hall, it costs a lot of money anyway, so there are also small weddings only for relatives.
Also, in recent years, we have called a house wedding and rented a house and invited close people such as relatives and friends., We sometimes hold party-style weddings and receptions.
Contemporary Japanese Wedding (Type Classification)
As mentioned above, Japanese weddings and the traditions that have been performed are greatly influenced by Shinto, a religion unique to Japan, but weddings were generally held at home.
The form of "Kamizen wedding" became clear, and it became popular in general.1900(Meiji 33) May 5Crown princeKahini (laterEmperor Taisho) And Setsuko Kujo (laterEmpress Sadaaki)'S wedding was the trigger.
It was held for the first time in front of Kashiko-dokoro Miyanaka, and there was a growing desire among the people to have a similar wedding ceremony in front of the shrine.
In response to rising momentum, the Jingu Supporters' Association in Tokyo (currentlyTokyo Ojingu) Established the style of "Kamizen wedding" in the private sector with reference to the imperial marriage ceremony., Next day1901(34th year of Meiji)May 3A mock wedding ceremony was held in Japan, and since then, improvements and dissemination activities have been carried out.
What is being held today as the "Kamizen-shiki" is based on what was founded by this Jingu support group.
At firstA priestessThe bride and groom,Medium personThen, the groom's parents, the bride's parents, the groom's relatives, the bride's relatives entered in that order, and finally entered. The moderator (sometimes performed by a shrine maiden) is called the beginning of the ceremony.
Everyone stood up and bowed to the shrine in time with the courtesy of the lord.The lord marries the two in front of GodShrineWith the godUjigami, And report to the ancestor godCongratulatoryAnd pray for God's protection. Ichido stands up and bows down.
339 degreesExchange cups of In one cup, the groom first receives the cup, then the bride, then the groom. In the two cups, first the bride, then the groom, then the bride. Three cups are the same as one cup. Since I will receive 3 3 9 cups of XNUMX times each, XNUMX×XNUMX=XNUMX339 degreesHolds.
However, due to the time constraints of the bride and groom, many shrines use the following abbreviations.The groom receives a cup, then the bride drinks it.The second cup is from the bride to the groom, the third cup is from the groom to the bride, and each cup is drunk with a sip.
The bride and groom step forward to the shrine and read the words of the oath.The groom reads the text, and the groom and bride read the name.
A priestess Kagura danceDedicate. Bride and groomTamushiTo the shrine, worship in the order of "two worships, two kashiwate one worships," and when you go down to your seat, turn your body inward so that you do not turn your back on each other.This is to avoid turning your ass toward God as much as possible.
Following the bride and groom, matchmakers and relatives will offer tamagushi.Relatives of both families, the bride and groom, and matchmakers receive a cup to make a vow that the two families have become relatives.
Reported to God that the priest had successfully completed the ceremony, and worshiped.Everyone stood up and thanked.After that, the priest gave a congratulatory greeting, and after leaving the priest, the bride and groom, matchmakers, and relatives left in that order.Move to the reception after the ceremony.
The location is not limited to shrines, and there are many hotels and wedding halls that have a Shinto ceremony.
Incidentally,Izumo Taisha,Izumo TaishakyoThen we have a Shinto wedding ceremony that is different from general shrines. At the ceremony, "Ameno Hashira" stands in front of the bride and groom.ShintoismBecomes
The lordCongratulatoryAfter the performance, read "Kamiyo" near Amano Onbashira.TamushiFor the worship, the groom goes around Amano Onbashira from the left, and the bride goes from the right and worships with XNUMX clapping. In addition, TamakiPriesthoodUse ofscepterGrasp it like, and thank you in the same manner as a scepter. In addition, many special parts are handed down.
Many brides and grooms choose Christian ceremonies and minority ceremonies at present weddingsThe number of couples who dare to choose the Kamizenshiki as a place to experience and interact with Japanese culture is increasing, as long as it is limited to celebrity and celebrity weddings and international marriages..
Buddha front ceremony
BuddhaStyle to vow to marry.1892(Meiji 25)Jodo Shinshu Honganji School OfNobumasa FujiiHas a wedding ceremony at Tokyo Byakuren Social Hall, and the pre-Buddha wedding ceremony is popular in each denomination.
The specific order of ceremonies may vary depending on the denomination,Priest() and all the participants本尊To the marriage and received a counselor from the priest about what to protect as a Buddhist for life.BeadsAfter signing a pledge to respect each other,339 degreesThe rule is to exchange the cups.
The reason why Buddhist weddings are not popular is thatEmperor TaishoIt is thought that the Shinto ceremonies that were widely spread by the wedding ceremony in Japan became popular, and within the religious consciousness of the Japanese, who were not only Buddhists but also Uji, there was nothing wrong with doing the Shinto ceremonies. ..
Case of Okinawa
OkinawaIn, at homeBuddhist altarIt is common for women to report their marriage to the spirits of their ancestors in front of them, and to the natural gods (fire gods, floor gods) and Murade (village gods) who are enshrined at home, and it is called "Nibichi". ..
Although it is similar to the Buddhist altar ceremony, it also includes elements of the Shinto ceremony and the public ceremony, and unlike the above Buddhist ceremony performed at the temple, it is performed by relatives, so there is almost no religious color and no monks intervene.
Christianity (church) ceremony
Wedding at "Wedding Church"
Many so-called "Christian weddings" held in Japan imitate Christian weddings.
That is, the real thingChurchSpecific in church-like facilities (so-called "wedding churches" that are registered as assembly halls rather than religious facilities), not in churches or shrinesReligiousMost of the cases are done by people who do not belong to the church or church.
In Japan today, Christians account for about 1% of the population, but there are very many people who want a wedding that imitates Christians, regardless of their faith...The fact that the mass media and others have repeatedly advertised in the Christian style and have become common,Wedding dressThere seems to be a reason for the atmosphere that suits.
In response to these needs, so-called "Christian wedding" plans are being prepared and held at hotels and wedding halls.The general process is presided over by a pastor, with the groom entering first and waiting in front of the altar.Wedding bouquetAnd a bride wearing a wedding dress and escort enter (usually with her father). Central passageThe escort hands over the bride to the groom.
Although there are differences in the order below,Hymn(chant),BibleReading, vows, blessings, and ring exchanges. Also, when the bride and groom leave the building, a friend, relative, etc.Bouquet toss, Rice shower, flower showerAnd so on.
Wedding ceremony in christian church
Catholic churchAt the weddingSacrament(Ie, when the two baptized, not merely a social covenant ritual, make faith-based marriage agreements by exemplifying the bond of love found between Christ and the Church. Actually thereJesus ChristI believe that God intervenes through this sacrament.
The Catholic Church does not allow divorce, so weddings are only held for first marriage or remarriage due to bereavement).
Therefore, it is said that "the marriage as a sacrament" is only when both of the two people who want to have a wedding are Catholic. (In the Catholic churches of each country, there is usually no ceremony for non-believers, but in the Catholic church of Japan, ,Roman PopeMay permit a wedding even if one or both are not Catholic, subject to attending a certain "marriage course" at the church).
An example of the progress is as follows. Enter with the bride's escort (usually his father). Proceeding through the central passage, the escorts hand over the bride to the groom.chant,BibleReading, in front of GodPledge, Blessing, signing a marriage pledge, filling in a marriage register,wedding ringWill be exchanged.
Read the marriage pledge in the following words.
|"||As a couple, we love it, respect it, comfort it, help it, and live it, whether it is joy, sadness, illness, health, wealth, or poverty. As long as I pledge to do my best.||'|
Orthodox churchAt the weddingConfidential(Greek: μυστήριον: Of MistylionOrthodox Church in JapanEquivalent to the Catholic esoteric), and officiallyMarriage secretIt is called (Comparison). As with all confidentialOrthodoxOnly is enjoyed.
Long time agoCanonical lawIf you apply the above exception and one is a believerbaptismExecution of this confidentiality was sometimes permitted with conditions such as receiving, but such cases are rare nowadays.
Only congregations can receive confidential information, but non-congregations are free to attend weddings, and relatives and acquaintances are encouraged to attend.
Tokyo Resurrection Cathedral Church (Nikolaido)Then, my wish for a wedding at Nikolaido led me to study before the baptism.Of the Orthodox ChurchbaptismIt is not uncommon for a couple to become a believer and then receive a marriage secret.
CoronationIs donechantMarriage secrets in the Orthodox Church are very brilliant, as seen in the heavy use of.CathedralDone near the entranceFormula(Heitoshiki and ring exchange will take place)Coronation courtesyIt is composed of and.
Immediately before the coronation, the priest asks the bride and groom if they have any promises with other parties, but the more important part of the marriage secret is the crowning of the bride and groom.wineDrinking and drinking in the center of the cathedralANALOY(IconIt is understood that it goes around the table on which the etc. is placed).
The couple will be crowned in the future with halisteanin (ク リ ス チ ャ ン OfRussianAs a king of life as a reading), it means that the married couple will jointly control their own life,Eucharist courtesyIs a form derived fromwineThe act of drinking and drinking was shown by the couple in communionChristRepresenting a life centered on (Greek reading of Christ) and going around a plan with an icon in the center of the cathedral means walking in both fun and hard times centered on faith Is.
These contents areOld Testament-New TestamentAcross bothBibleIt remembers God's consideration for a number of couples in the history of the church, and prays that the bride and groom also receive the same protection.
Hymn,prayer,BibleReading (Ephesus5.22-33,I CorinthChapter 13, etc.), Ceremony by the priest, Pledge by the bride and groom, Ring exchange, Prayer, (Solo), Declaration that the two princes have become a couple, a short sermon, a hymn, a priestly celebration ( Blessing prayer), leaving the bride and groom, greetings from relatives. After that, at the exit, the bride and groom, witnesses on both sides of them, and parents of both parties on the outside, receive a blessing message from the pedestrians who leave and give thanks.
Among the Protestant denominationsBaptist Church,Congregational churchThen, with the consent of the congregation (members of the church and believers), the marriage is established with the guidance of God.
Therefore, the wedding is relatively open.If one of the couples is a believer, the wedding ceremony is often related to the church, and the reception is often used with friends.If both are believers, a wedding reception may be held after the wedding (a celebration is more correct), but the number has decreased in recent years.For this reason, wedding attendees sometimes exceed reception attendees.
Instead of swearing to the gods and Buddha like a wedding in a church or in front of a god, swearing to marry in front of parents, other relatives, close friends, etc.Full time) Is a wedding style called. In order not to be confused with the Shinzen ceremony, the public ceremony (One word) May be called.
There are many places that correspond to hotels and wedding halls.In the case of a public ceremony, since it has nothing to do with a specific religion, there is an advantage that the ceremony can be performed without problems even if the attendees have any religious background.The process of the ceremony generally follows the Christian ceremony (entrance method,Wedding dress・ Ring exchange, oath, etc.), the format is relatively free, so that the bride's admission is impressed.a wedding ceremonyThe video production is increasing like this..
In public ceremonyWitnessThe feature is that the marriage is approved by. As a sign of approval, witnesses applaud, ring bells, and various creative ideas are being held. Public ceremonies include XNUMX degrees, water-matching rituals, and shell-matching rituals.
There are an increasing number of cases where only photos are taken as a memorial for the surroundings.Originally, a couple who couldn't or couldn't hold a ceremony due to their relationship with relatives or financial reasons wanted to keep their appearance in their wedding costumes just on the photo. There is a case to hold, and the wedding ceremony by photography started in response to it.
Not only the gods and Buddha, but also parents, other relatives, close friends, etc. are not vowed to marry, but in many cases it is held as a milestone or a milestone in life, and it can be regarded as one of the new forms of wedding ceremony.
At the government officeMarriage registrationSimply submit your wedding orreceptionNot do at all.. The reasons for this include spending millions of yen on weddings and that couples or relatives oppose the wedding itself in order to avoid standing out in public.
"Pear marriageThe number of couples who have only "" is increasing, and the number of cases in which only "pear marriage" is enough is increasing due to the diligent idea that "ceremony is not required by law"..
Marriage is usually done by two people (or more in the case of polygamy, etc.) regardless of whether they are of the opposite sex or same-sex marriage, and one cannot marry alone.On the other hand, many people have a desire to become a bride or groom at least once in their lifetime, even if they never get married, cannot, or become an unmarried mother or father without getting married.
Solo weddings fulfill such a desire.As the bridal market shrinks, it is growing rapidly in the late 2010s..
Common dresses for weddings in Japan in recent years
- Long tuxedo, frock coat and morning coat are popular.
- The colors are white and black, which is the original formal wear color.
- WhiteWedding dressWhite dresses are usually pure white, off-white,ivoryIt is divided into 3 colors..RarelyPink-light blueColor dresses such as these can be seen, but they also use light colors as much as possible.
- The design is diverse and originallySocial circle,debutanteEtc. at nightDressIsEvening dressesType ofEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu(Robe décolletageEtc.) are also popular.
Wedding styles in the United States
Christianity (church) ceremony
American church (Protestant), the general outline of a wedding performed by a relatively wealthy couple is as follows.
At the church, the family and acquaintances on the right side of the groom (groom) and on the left side of the bride (bride) face the altar. In front of the altarPriestorPriest) Waits for the bride to enter with the groom.
First, the groom's attendant (best man and multiple groomsmen) and the bride's attendant (maid of owner and multiple bridesmaids) enter, and the groom and bride are taught respectively. Line up in a row with your back.Then by the flower girl the central passage (Isle) Is purified with petals. Finally, the bride was pulled by her father to enter, and Shizushi proceeded to the altar (Walk Down the Isle).
And the actual formula begins. Although there are differences in order and omissions, it depends on the participantsHymnChanting by the clergyBibleReading or brief sermons, words of aspirations by the groom and bride, blessings for them, exchange of rings (the best man is to keep the rings and hand them to the groom and bride), oath before God, The priest's certification of the couple, in front of the ceremony for the first time as a couplesillaginoid, Etc. follow this, and the ceremony ends.
Signing a marriage pledge and filling out a marriage book may have been done as part of the ceremony before, but may also be done in a separate room after the ceremony or at a later date to revisit the priest.
There are two main methods of oath.
One is when the priest asks:
Thou ◯◯ uses this woman/man △△ as his wife/husband, and walks together, whether in good or bad time, when he is rich or poor, when he is ill or when he is healthy, and he died regardless of others. Do you swear, under a sacred marriage contract, to pledge love, to think of your wife/husband, and to accompany your wife/husband only until you divide them?
In response, the groom and bride will say the following:
Another method is to recite each verse as the priest says it, and to say the following full oath.
I use this woman/man △△ as a wife/husband, and walk with good and bad, rich and poor, sick and healthy, and die regardless of others. Under the sacred marriage contract to pledge love, to think of the wife/husband, and to accompany the wife/husband only, until he divides them.
There are many formers in Japan, but most of the latter in the United States. In addition, the oaths given here are traditional templates, and in practice they are shortened or slightly modified.
When the ceremony is over, the bride and groom hold hands and leave the church, but attendees pour rice grains at the exit to celebrate the wedding ceremony (rice shower). From the front of the church, there was a custom of riding in a car in which several empty cans were tied to the rear bamber with strings, but it was hardly seen in urban areas (Source: "International Manners and Common Encyclopedia", Gakken).
Other countries around the world
In addition to weddings and receptions, a traditional ritual called Pepeg is held in a small room called the Pepeg room.
Originally a ritual performed by the bride to join the groom's relatives, he was prepared to drink alcohol, use jujube and chestnut fruits to occupy the child treasure, and the groom would carry the bride around the room and support him for the rest of his life. There are various series of rituals such as showing off.
IndiaThen, there are many luxurious weddings and the cost tends to be high.In some cases, the number of invited guests ranges from hundreds to thousands, and the total cost may exceed 1 million yen because the ceremony is held over several days.
ロシアNow, it is possible to have a wedding at the church now, but even now, many people usually hold a wedding at the city hall as a custom from the Soviet era. An attendant of the same sex is present, and the groom is blacktuxedo, The bride is wearing a white dress,Wedding marchSign the marriage report, exchange rings and kiss an oath.  
Participants on the way said "Bitterly!(Gorica!, Во рту горько. Meaning that the mouth is bitter), the bride and groom kiss to make them sweeter. In some areas, participants hide the groom's shoes and the groom chases and looks for them. 
IndiaWedding Offering in Hindu
ネ パ ー ルwedding
Islamic wedding (チュニジア）
- Roman Emperor
- ValentineIt is,RomeemperorClaudius IIFear of degrading warrior moralemarriageWedding of multiple lovers with multiple soldiers against the ban on banningHangedI was told that.
- European first night
- Wedding to EuropeFirst nightIt was said that there wascomedyOpera OfMarriage of FigaroHas been the subject of.
Attack on wedding
The wedding is more or lessBoardSince it is carried out in units, it is easy to be bombed or terrorized by confrontational forces in an area where there is a war or civil war.
- 2010May 6 - アフガニスタンSouthernKandaharExplosion at a wedding venue in the suburbs. 39 dead, more than 70 injured.
- 2013May 12 - AlcaidaThe activities of the armed organization were activeYemenAtU.S. Forces OfDroneThe train heading for the weddingAir-to-ground missileAnd accidental explosion. 14 dead, 24 injured.
- 2015May 9,May 10 -In Yemen during the civil war, the wedding venue was the government army orSaudi armyfromAir strikeReceived 131 and 30 or more people respectively.
- 2016May 8 - トルコSoutheastGaziantep ProvinceAt a wedding venue by Kurds inSuicideattack. At least 51 dead.
- 2019May 8 -Afghanistan,KabulA suicide bombing occurred at a wedding venue in the city. 63 dead, more than 190 injured.
Lockdown and wedding
- From 2020 to 2021, in the UKNew coronavirusTo spread the infectionLockdown (city blockade)Was done.At the time of lockdown, events where a large number of people gathered were regulated, and the maximum number of attendees for weddings was limited to six.
- Under these circumstances, British police officials uncovered a wedding ceremony held in the school auditorium of Stamford Hill, which was attended by about 400 people.Many of the attendees fled the scene, but five were fined £ 5 each..
- ^ Ancient germaniaThere is a custom of giving a deposit at the time of engagement or marriage, and it is said that "Wedd" which means mortgage/guarantee comes from
- ^ Some ships are ships and some are space ships.2008May 7First Advantage and Rocket Plain Kistler Japan are now accepting space wedding applications.. The flight time is about 1 hour, training takes 4 days, and the cost is 2 million yen..
- ^ Etymology of wedding bridal
- ^ "Space wedding, 2 million yen". sorae.jp. (June 2008, 6) 2008th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Wedding in space! Space wedding”. Space wedding. 2008th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Asakusa Shrine The origin and origin of the Shinzen wedding ceremony
- ^ Private event
- ^ Japanese Marriage History, 5 Azuchi-Momoyama Period
- ^ "History of Kodaiji Temple 1. Hideyoshi and the North Government Office (Nene)”. Kodaiji Temple. 2009th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Izumo Taisha Teaching Teacher Training Class" published Izumo Taisha Teaching and Education Headquarters September 9 427 of 239 pages
- ^ The history of "Isanagi Shrine / Willow Wedding Costume Room"
- ^ "First International Marriage" Noboru Koyama, Kodansha (1995/12), p149
- ^ "Izumo Taisha Teaching Teacher Training Class" issued Izumo Taisha Teaching and Education Headquarters September 9, 1 428 to 375 of 376 pages
- ^ "The XNUMX Year History of the National Pillar Society"Religious corporationNational Pillar Association
- ^ June 2018, 6 Chunichi Shimbun 30 pages
- ^ June 2018, 9 Chunichi Shimbun 29 pages
- ^ Wedding venues and wedding styles that make your dreams come true All About
- ^ Koremaru Sakamoto; Kenji Ishii, "Prestep Shinto Studies," Kobunkan, 2011.
- ^ Meiji JinguWhat is the origin of Sankudo?
- ^ Japanese wedding I want to know the flow of the Shinzen ceremony
- ^ "Izumo Taisha Teaching Teacher Training Class" issued Izumo Taisha Teaching and Education Headquarters September 9, 1 428 to 375 of 376 pages
- ^ "Ideal wedding ceremony" asked by men and women about half of the wedding ceremony at church
- ^ Erica is also fascinated! Cool god ceremony
- ^ Uno and Norika!? Celebrities like the Kamimae ceremony
- ^ The charm of the ceremony that changes at the wedding hall │ if you are chic and old-fashioned
- ^ The charm of Kamizen marriage
- ^ LeFebvre, Jesse (2015-11-02). "Christian Wedding Ceremonies "Nonreligiousness" in Contemporary Japan". Japanese Journal of Religious Studies 42 (2). two:10.18874 / jjrs.42.2.2015.185-203.
- ^ If you are not a Christian,Virgin RoadThere are many people who want to make a unique meaning by calling it in Japanese English.
- ^ It is said that it means to let the flowers fall, purify them with the scent of the flowers, and protect them from the devil who envy the happiness of the bride and groom.
- ^ What is done during this "study period" is not the special short-term study for couples wishing to have a wedding, but the study and attendance of the evangelism meeting, which is exactly the same as the general baptism applicant.
- ^ There is also a method in which the bride is escorted by the groom to enter, and a method in which the bride and the witness (female) enter together.
- ^ "Expansion of public style and video production"( 2011(Viewed on December 8)
- ^ "None Marriage" Japanese Practical Expression Dictionary
- ^ Tell me! Watcher... is "indiscriminate marriage" insane?
- ^ Why 2 in 1 couples are "pear married" Why young people abandoned the good old "tears wedding"
- ^ The average cost of weddings is increasing during the recession and poverty era? The "marriage money" circumstances that you should check before swearing on love
- ^ ""Solo Marriage" I also meet the princess/transformation desire“YOMIURI ONLINE”, September 2016, 12.2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "White" that suits you depends on your skin color! ??自分の肌に合うウェディングドレスの選び方How to choose a wedding dress that suits your skin
- ^ Find the white that suits you!純白、きなり、アイボリー…ウェディングドレスの色選びPure white, kinari, ivory ... Wedding dress color selection
- ^ Determine the color of the wedding dress that suits you!白色選びのポイントPoint of choosing white
- ^ A topic worn by Masako! "Robe de Corte" style wedding dress design *
- ^ "America common sense collection by living and living in America" Aki Shobo
- ^ "Daughter and Mother Engagement and Marriage" Shogakukan
- ^ Consideration of 10% "taxation" to control marriage costs that are too high CNN (December 2017, 2) Read December 21, 2017
- ^ Russian wedding
- ^ Russian wedding traditions and conventions
- ^ Full of surprises and discoveries! 10 images that convey the charm of Russian weddings
- ^ "Wedding blast kills 39 people South Afghan”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2010, 6). 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "U.S. drone accidentally bombs wedding row, killing XNUMX people Yemen”. CNN (July 2013, 12). 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Wedding air strike in Yemen kills 28 more Saudi Allied forces”. AFP (July 2015, 10). 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Turkish wedding venue explodes,'children aged 12-14 suicide'”. AFP (July 2016, 8). 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Afghan wedding hall suicide bombing kills XNUMX people”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2019, 8). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "British police forcibly investigate wedding ceremony attended by 400 people Corona measures violation”. AFP (July 2020, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- Zexy editorial department "Wedding Preparation Book" Media Factory (2002/04) ISBN 4840105634
- Kenshi Ishii "Ritual to Create Wedding Happiness" Japan Broadcast Publishing Association (2005/12) ISBN 4140910496
- Naomi Tanizaki "With DVD! Marriage arrangements and conventions" Seitosha (2006/04) ISBN 4791613694
- Taro Igarashi, Ryota Murase, "The Birth of a Wedding Church", Spring and Autumn (2007/08) ISBN 9784393332696
- Marriage ceremony
- Wedding hall
- Wedding invitation
- a wedding ceremony
- wedding anniversary
- sunny rain
- A relative
- Wedding march
- Wedding (Wagner)
- Wedding dress
- bridal Fair
- Bridal model
- Marriage of Figaro
- Nagashima wedding
- Virgin Road
- Bridal shower
- 1.5 Next meeting
- Ring pillow
- Key and wind -As a celebration, a dance at an Okinawan wedding always starts with this dance.
- Showakan (Tochigi Prefectural Government Building) --The wedding ceremony was held for the first time as a prefectural government building.