JR Bus Kanto, Moominvalley Park wrapping bus service
If you write the contents roughly
On the Tokyo Hanno Line, which connects Tokyo Station and Moominvalley Park, a planned ticket that includes a Moominvalley Park admission ticket and a round-trip bus ticket will be on sale from 4 pm on April 13.
JR Bus Kanto and Moomin Monogatari will start operating the Moomin Valley Park wrapping bus. April 4 ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mezza (theme park)
The official facility is "metsa" including the theme park and public zone,Mass media,Hanno StationThe name "Moominvalley Park" is often used for information such as the name of the sub-station, and the name "Mezza" rarely appears.Moomin theme park is homeフィンランドOther than that, it will be the first overseas expansion.
2015May 6In addition, the business entityFintech Global"Moomin" theme park in Hanno City, Saitama Prefecturemetsä"2017Announced to open in spring.. "Metsä" isFinnishso"Woods"Meaning of.Lake MiyazawaAbout 18 aroundSquare meter(Tokyo DomeIt will be deployed on the site (for 4 pieces), and a paid "Moomin zone" and a free "public zone" will be set up.
Seibu RailwayFinTech Global signed a land sales contract for 6 million yen.. at firstTokyoTachikawaWe considered a small theme park in urban areas such as, and aimed to open it around 2015, but in the forest(I.e.Without it, we decided to acquire the land around Lake Miyazawa because it would not be Moomin-like..
The opening time has been postponed from the time of the announcement.Public zone `` Metsa Village'' opened on November 2018, 11 in advance, `` Moominvalley Park'' opened on March 2019, 3.. Construction started on June 2017, 6Ground breaking ceremonyWas held, and the completion ceremony was held on October 2018, 10..
Moomin Valley Park
Inlet area at the beginning
- Bathing hut
Moomin valley area
- Emma Teatteri
- arcade game
- Photo studio
- Little My Play Spot
- Flying Zipline Adventure
- Hemulin's amusement park
- Snufkin tent
Directions and Parking
- "Access" on the official websiteSee also
- Seibu Ikebukuro LineHanno StationFrom the north exit
- Seibu Ikebukuro Line / JRHachiko LineHigashihanno StationEast exitFrom Seibu Bus, Kokusai Kogyo Bus, Eagle Bus bound for "Direct / Mezza", get off at the end point
- JRKawagoe LineMusashi Takahagi StationTake the Eagle Bus bound for "Hanno Station North Exit" from the South Exit (Sakura Exit) and get off at "Metsa"
- Tokyo StationOperate a highway bus from Yaesu South Exit (JR Highway Bus Stop) to "Moominvalley Park" (JR Bus Kanto).Operates mainly on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and school holidays.
- Metropolitan area central connecting expressway(Chuo Expressway)
Nearby tourist facilities
- Tove Jansson Akebono Children's Forest Park --A park in Hanno City, with facilities related to Moomin on the premises.
- Purse - Hidaka City.AmaryllidaceaeKnown for its herd.
- Tokorozawa Sakura Town -In October 2020TokorozawaOpened inKADOKAWAComplex cultural facility.This facility is a facility that disseminates Japanese subcultures (cool Japan) such as anime and manga.Since Tokorozawa City and Hanno City are located in the same western part of Saitama Prefecture, there is a movement to revitalize the western part of Saitama Prefecture centering on these two pop culture facilities..
- ^ a b "Moomin Park partially opened Saitama / Hanno". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2018, 11) 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b c "Experience the world of" Moomin "= Opening a theme park on the shore of a lake-Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (November 2019, 3) 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Overview of metsa --FinTech Global
- ^ "Moomin theme park opens around Lake Miyazawa, Saitama in 2017 Area is equivalent to 4 Tokyo Domes”. Netorabo (May 2015, 6). 2015th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Moomin theme park in Saitama for the first time outside Finland". Asahi ShimbunDigital (August 2015, 7). As of August 1, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Metsä Scheduled to open in Lake Miyazawa in 2017 A facility where you can experience the world of Moomin, the world's first entry --FinTech Global Incorporated (June 2015, 6). Retrieved March 30, 2016.
- ^ Kazuya Ishii (August 2019, 8). “14th Saitama / Hanno "Moomin Forest", is it possible to develop a town at a theme park? (2nd page)". Forefront of New Public-Private Partnership | PPP Town DevelopmentNihon Keizai Shimbun. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b Nagataki Natsumi (July 2015, 7). “Why Moomin Park chose "the hinterland of Saitama" (2nd page) | Leisure / Tourism / Hotels". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Social column "Chime""Sankei Shimbun" morning edition October 2018, 10 (viewed October 4, 2018).
- ^ "Moomin theme park opens around Lake Miyazawa, Saitama in 2017 Area is equivalent to 4 Tokyo Domes”. Netorabo (May 2015, 12). 2017th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Directions and Parking”. Metsa. 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Saitama Prefecture, viewed November 2018, 11.
- Mezza official website
- Mezza (metsa_hanno)- notes
- Mezza Official Channel - YouTubeChannel
- Mezza Village - Facebook
- Moomin Valley Park - Facebook
- Mezza official (@metsa_official)- Twitter
- Moominvalley Park latest status (@metsamvp_info)- Twitter
- Mezza Village (metsavillage)- Instagram
- Moomin Valley Park (moominvalleypark)- Instagram
- Fintech Global --Business entity
- Moomin story --Operating company
- Ordinary ticket means a ticket issued at a fare based on a standard fare rate... Synonyms are reduced ticket.
- An ordinary ticket (Local ticket) means a ticket whose transportation is limited to routes on the same railway (own ticket)... Synonyms are solidarity tickets (interline tickets).
It should be noted that not all railway companies and bus companies issue tickets called "ordinary tickets." In addition, the type of ordinary ticket is different even when a ticket called "ordinary ticket" is issued (one-way ticket, round-trip ticket, continuous ticket for JR ordinary ticket), Kyushu Expressway Bus network Kiyama transit ordinary tickets include one-way tickets, round-trip tickets and coupon tickets).
Companies that set up regular tickets
- JR companies (railway)
- RMV (Union of buses, subways, trams, etc.)
JR regular ticket
At JROne-way ticket-Round-trip ticket-Continuous ticket3 types ofRefers to.
An ordinary ticket that is issued when you get on a continuous section only one way.
Tickets can be issued even if the route is as long as the following conditions are satisfied.
- Do not exceed one lap of the loop line (excluding some railway operators)
- If the Shinkansen and conventional lines are on separate lines, the calculation will be terminated at the station in front of which you will make a round.
- There is no section that passes multiple times due to folding back
- However, if the number of kilometers of a ticket from the central station is calculated due to special regulations in the city, it is possible to board the overlapping section. However, such a 6-shaped ticket cannot be done for a XNUMX-shaped ticket because the departure or arrival station is forcibly designated as a single station.
The same applies to one-way tickets for railway operators who are prohibited from issuing one-way tickets for routes that exceed one lap of the loop line.stationDo not pass twice (excluding the arrival station) or cross the road (unless there is no station at the intersection). In this case, so-called "L", "O", "2" can be issued, but "6", "9", "α", etc. cannot be issued.
There are several types of one-way tickets.
- General one-way ticket
- The station names of the departure station and the arrival station are listed.Refill ticket,MarsIssuing tickets are in this format.Fukui OfEchizen RailwaySuch,One-man drivingSome railway companies are issuing tickets in this format to reduce the driver's burden of checking the fare when getting off.
- Mutual one-way ticket
- A ticket that lists the names of two stations and you can ride from either.
- Map type one-way ticket
- A ticket that has a route map printed and you can get off at any station within that range.
- Price one way ticket
- A ticket that you can get off anywhere from the departure station as long as it has the amount of money listed. Mainly used for short-distance tickets,Automatic ticket vending machineIn addition to being the most common ticket sold at, it is prepared for short distances at station counters where terminals such as Mars are not always available.
- In addition, the ticket called the ticket-free type only describes the amount of money, and if it is within the expiration date, it can be used from any station on the target route regardless of the station you purchased, and the amount of money listed from the station you entered You may get off at any section. in JapanSendai City Transportation Bureau(Sendai Subway) Has been introduced.
An ordinary ticket issued when you board one round trip each time in the same section of the outbound route and the inbound route. (However, even if the ticket to go is a one-way ticket, if it is a 1-shaped route, the return ticket will be a 6-shaped route. It is not possible to issue a ticket as a ticket.) Generally, the validity of a round-trip ticket is twice as long as that of a one-way ticket for the same section/route,KintetsuLike this, the forward route is the same as the one-way ticket validity period, and some carriers only double the validity period on the return route. However, on the JR lineShin-Shimonoseki Station~Hakata StationIf you are involved in, the total for each of "Yuki" and "Kaeri".
If there is more than 601 km of one-way business on the JR line, it will be sold as a "round-trip discount ticket" at a discount of 1 each for "Yuki" and "Kaeri". Therefore, depending on the number of operating kilometers for one way, it may be cheaper to buy extra stations farther than the target station..
An ordinary ticket issued when you ride once on each of two consecutive sections that do not meet the conditions for issuing a one-way ticket or a round-trip ticket. Specifically, there are the following cases.
- If the outbound route and the inbound route are partially different (a round-trip ticket if they are exactly the same, or a one-way ticket with one loop if they are completely different).
- When detouring to a station on another route on the way and returning to the original route to proceed.
- In a railway operator who prohibits the issuance of one-way tickets for routes that exceed one lap of the loop line, if the route exceeds one lap of the loop line (if it is exactly one lap, it may be As well). In addition, only when creating a one-round ticket in the section where the Shinkansen and the conventional line are separate, the continuous ticket will be issued at the station before the one round.
- Two tickets are required for reasons such as out of contact transportation range. Example If you do not use the Hokuriku Shinkansen from Tokamachi to Toyono via Matsumoto Matsumoto to Matsui Murai Iiyama to Nagano, the second transportation ticket will be cut off to Matsumoto station, the longest one-way ticket, because the range of transportation is to Matsumoto station. Will be issued continuously
The fare calculation is the same when each one-way ticket is issued, and the calculated fare is the same as two one-way tickets. However, the number of days for the ticket to expire (see below) and the refund fee are all for one ticket,Student discountThere is an advantage that you only need one certificate when issuing a ticket at. Previously, even if the continuous ticket was changed to a round trip, it remained as a continuous ticket, but with the revision it is now possible to change to a round trip ticket
Validity period of ticket
The validity period of a one-way ticket for JR lines is 100 km for business tickets orSuburban sectionThe in-house ticket is valid only on the day of sale. Tickets over 101 km are valid for 2 days, tickets over 201 kg and 400 kg are valid for 3 days, and one day is added for every 200 km or less.
For JR lines, the validity period of the round-trip ticket is double the validity period of the one-way ticket as mentioned above (however, the validity period of the round-trip ticket between Hakata and Shin-Shimonoseki is "Yuki" and "Kaeri" respectively. Total days).
For JR trains, the validity period of consecutive tickets is calculated by adding up the validity periods (for example, when divided into a one-way ticket, it is calculated as valid for 2 days and valid for 3 days) 2+3 consecutive tickets are valid for 5 days, so it is possible to use the first ticket for 3 days and the second for 2 days).
- ^ a b c d Yukio Masui, "New Edition Land Transport," Chikura Shobo, 1939, p.163.
- ^ a b Yukio Masui, "New Edition Land Transport," Chikura Shobo, 1939, p.161.
- ^ a b Type of ticket -JR East
- ^ "Highway bus network strategy”. Transport Research Institute. 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Andrea Overmauer. “Current state of regional public transport in Germany (from the RMV example)”. Transport Policy Research Organization. 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ However, it cannot be combined with a group discount or a disability discount.
- ^ a b c Validity period of ticket -JR East