Mitsui Fudosan decides the name of the redevelopment block in front of Tokyo Station as "Tokyo Midtown Yaesu" Bulgari Hotel and the best in Japan ...
If you write the contents roughly
It will be the largest bus terminal in Japan, where highway buses connecting airports and local cities arrive and depart.
Mitsui Fudosan has named the block of the Yaesu XNUMX-chome North District Type XNUMX Urban Redevelopment Project under development in front of Tokyo Station "Tokyo Midtown ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Countries and regions where bus transportation is central for medium and long distances (Brazil,スペイン,フィリピン,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euEtc.), which is provided as a departure and arrival point for medium- and long-distance bus routes in the city, and the bus is a transportation hub.TrainCentral country (Japan,Germany,FranceTrains inTerminal stationAs well ascityHas a strong personality as a gateway to.
Short-distance / city buses and medium- / long-distance buses (depending on the country, city, or bus company, respectively)Express BusThere is a case that is provided separately from the case where you get into the same bus terminal. In railway-centered countries, bus terminals may be installed at railway stations to connect short-distance routes. The characteristics and shapes of bus terminals often differ greatly within a single country, depending on the city or region.
For the origin of the name of the bus terminal, refer to the Englishterminal Is the wordEnd pointBecause it meansBus terminal/nodeIt is called in this sense. OldJapan National RailwayCar route (JNR busIn the case of ), the bus terminal on the route bus dedicated line or similar road isCar station,Contact transportationIn balance withTrain stationIn some cases, it is treated the same as. Therefore, in some cases, it is sometimes referred to as "XX bus terminal station". Also, looking at the history of bus terminals, which are still called "stations", you can see some railway stations or what was once the planned site of stations.
Public bus operators in the United Statestransit centerIs often given. In some areas, the word terminal suggests the end of life (Terminal careEtc.), there are some places that do not use the term bus terminal.
There are many facilities that call themselves "○○ bus centers" at Japanese bus terminals, but the word "bus center" is almostCoined word-JapanglishAndEnglish-speaking countriesIt doesn't work. In British Englishcoach station, In American Englishbus terminal,bus terminus,bus station,bus depotThe expression such as is used.
bus station(Bus station) is a facility for regional buses and intercity buses to handle passengers getting on and off.Bus stopIt is a larger facility and is often used as a starting / ending point or transit base for each line.
The largest bus station in the worldイ ス ラ エ ル OfTel AvivIt is inTel Aviv Central Bus Stationso,1993Was opened in.The site area is 4 square meters, and the total area of all floors is 23 square meters.However, this bus station was considered a failure due to its location in a residential area.
The largest underground bus station in Europe is2006The Kamppi Center in Helsinki, Finland, opened in, cost € 1 million and took three years to design and build. With an area of 3 square meters, this bus center is currently the busiest bus center in Finland, with about 2 buses arriving and departing daily, handling approximately 5 passengers. ing.
Each landing may be assigned to a fixed route, or the landing and route may not be fixed due to the development of a system that provides information to passengers.The latter requires less platform for the platform, but the user needs to confirm the platform in advance.
Features of Japanese bus terminals
The difference between bus terminals in Japan is so great that it cannot be said in general about the equipment.Train OfstationAnd空港-Harbor・Because there are many cases where a route bus network is formed starting from the garage of buses, it is often set up near them on short- and medium-distance routes. In addition, it is dispersed in one area due to urban planningbus stopIn addition to the case where the bus is organized in one place, there are also cases where bus companies have installed it in central areas and tourist areas.
It's basically a railway-centered country,highwayWith the development of the network and the existence of a number of bus companies that have energetically expanded and developed the bus business, there are enough passengers to replace railways (railroad stations) and their character as an urban gateway. Cities with strong medium/long-distance bus terminals (Kumamoto,Fukuoka,Hiroshima,Sapporo,HokkaidoThere are also cities). Also,HonshuHowever, in cities where buses play a central role in transportation like railroads, near-medium-distance buses have been developed, but since they are often connected to railways (stations) in accordance with medium- and long-distance use, railways There are a lot of cases where they are installed at stations and do not have independent facilities (Utsunomiya,Mito,SendaiSuch).
Exceptionally, about the bus stop of the high-speed route bus, other route buses arrive and depart, and if the high-speed bus and the route bus work together, this stop itself may be called. In addition, in order to improve convenience,Local governmentIn many cases, etc. have a sales office or information center nearby.
Okinawa main island TheSecond World WarLater, it is a region with only buses for a long time, and the situation is different from Honshu, Kyushu, etc. A bus terminal is installed in Naha,Naha Bus TerminalHas been functioning like a railway station in Honshu, as a gateway to island cities. Currently in NahaOkinawa city monorailAlthough there is, there is basically no change regarding the outskirts of the city as it only passes through a part of the city.
The shape of the bus terminal is itself a building (Kumamoto OfKumamoto Sakuramachi Bus TerminalAnd in FukuokaNishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus TerminalIn HiroshimaHiroshima Bus CenterIn NagoyaMeitetsu Bus Center,Hokkaido Chuo Bus Sapporo Terminal), or simply広 場There are various things such as a thing with a roof only on the passenger part (mostly at the railway station bus terminal).
In Sendai, the one with a roof only on the passenger part on the plaza is called "bus pool", and the stop called "bus terminal" isAsahigaoka Bus TerminalLimited to some.
In the case of a large-scale bus terminal, it also serves as a moving passage between berths.Underground streetThere are not a few who have.
In addition, in JapanCar terminal law"In order to get on and off passengers,2 or more carsIt is a facility for the purpose of making the bus terminal installed by the shared bus operator for the purpose of using it by itself.Private bus terminalAnd other than thatGeneral bus terminalIs defined as ".. There are 175 dedicated bus terminals and 24 general bus terminals, of which 11 are large and 9 are general, with 10 or more berths (as of the end of April 2006)..
History in Japan
At least bus terminals in Japan194912,OkayamaOkayama City"Central Bus Station" (currently "Central Bus Station")Tenmaya Bus Station))1951January,NiigataNiigata"Niigata Kotsu Bus Station Building" which opened in (after relocation.Bandai City Bus Center),1957May 7,HiroshimaHiroshima cityOpened inHiroshima Bus CenterWill appear.
"Bus station" concept
Bus station(Bus no Eki) is a node for regional transportation that replaces the railway station.Express BusTo play a role as a node of the transportation network centered onMinistry of Construction 1999The maintenance policy was set out inMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIs a bus terminal facility that is under development.
By integrating commercial facilities and public facilities around the highway bus stop to create a new center of the area, the facility will be installed outside the city area with the function of park and ride. By doing so, the purpose is to reduce the inflow of private cars into the city area and to alleviate the congestion of city roads.
As for the outline of the equipment, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism will set up a boarding / alighting space for three or more buses, and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism will provide parking lots, bicycle parking lots, public toilets, information signs, etc. Is to be maintained. About 3 locations are expected throughout Japan,2003ToTokushimaでTokushima Tokutoku TerminalBut,2006ToKumamotoでYamaga Bus StationHas been maintained.
List of bus terminals in various parts of Japan
In principle,The bus terminal inside the railway station and the transportation plaza at the railway station is omitted... However, this does not apply to cases where the facility or management is independent, or when there is an independent article as a representative bus terminal with special mention in the Japanese version of Wikipedia.
- Sapporo Station Bus Terminal☆
- Oyachi Bus Terminal☆
- Shin-Sapporo Bus Terminal☆
- Shiroishi Bus Terminal
- Fukuzumi Bus Terminal☆
- Miyanosawa Bus Terminal☆
- Aso Bus Terminal
- Odori Bus Center
- Sapporo Terminal(Hokkaido Central Bus）
- Otaru Terminal(Hokkaido Chuo Bus)
- Iwanai Bus Terminal
- Chitose station square terminal
- Higashimachi Terminal(Donan Bus）
- Hakodate station square bus terminal
- Iwamizawa Terminal(Hokkaido Chuo Bus)
- Yubari Headquarters Bus Terminal (Yubari Railway）
- Takikawa Terminal(Hokkaido Chuo Bus)
- Asahikawa Terminal(Hokkaido Chuo Bus, now abolished)
- Rumoi Terminal(Hokkaido Chuo Bus)
- Monbetsu Bus Terminal
- Kitami Bus Terminal(Hokkaido Kitami Bus）
- Abashiri Bus Terminal (Abashiri Bus）
- Haboro Terminal(Coastal bus）
- Hair growth terminal (coastal bus,2017Abolished)
- Wakkanai StationFront bus terminal (Soya Bus）
- Obihiro Station Bus Terminal
- Kushiro Station Bus Terminal
- Shari Bus Terminal(Shari Bus）
- UtoroTerminal (Shari Bus)
- Hirosaki Bus Terminal(Konan Bus）
- Goshogawara Terminal(Konan Bus)
- Lake Towada Station(JR Bus Tohoku）
- Lake Towada Bus Terminal (Abolished) ☆
- Mutsu Bus Terminal(Shimokita Transportation）
- Hachinohe Rapiaba Bus Terminal(Southern Bus）
- Hachinohe downtown area terminal(Hachinohe City Bus-Jutetsu Bus-Iwate North Bus-Kokusai Kogyo Bus）
- Morioka Station Bus Terminal(Morioka Station East Exit)
- Morioka Bus Center(No. 1 facility nationwide subject to the Automotive Terminal Law, abolished in 2016) ☆
- Bus stop at Akita Station (Akita City,Akita Chuo Kotsu-Ugo Traffic-Akikita bus-Miyagi Transportation-JR Bus Tohoku-Odakyu City Bus）
- Nagasakiya Bus Terminal(Akita City,Akita Chuo Kotsu-Ugo Traffic-Odakyu City Bus）
- Western service centerBus Terminal (Akita City, Akita Chuo Kotsu・Akita Central Transport）
- Northern Service CenterBus Terminal (Akita City, Akita Chuo Kotsu・King taxi）
- Akita welfare medical centerBus pool (Akita City, Akita Chuo Kotsu / King Taxi)
- AEON MALL AkitaBus pool (Akita City, Akita Chuo Kotsu ・Takao Higher）
- Noshiro Bus Station (Noshiro City,Akikita bus-Akita Chuo Kotsu）
- Omagari Bus Terminal (Daisen City,Ugo Traffic-Enoden bus）
- Yokote Bus Terminal(Yokote City, Ugo KotsuEnoden bus）
- Gojome Bus Terminal(Minami Akita DistrictGojome Town, Akita Chuo Kotsu / Akita Chuo Transport)
- Oga Minato Municipal HospitalFront bus pool (Oga City・ Akita Chuo Transport)
- Sendai station square bus pool
- Asahigaoka Bus Terminal (Sendai Subway Asahigaoka Station Ground Floor, Sendai City Bus/Miyagi Kotsu)
- Yamatomachi Bus Terminal(Yamato-cho, Kurokawa-gun,MiyakobusAnd local municipal consignment bus)
- Yamako Building Bus Terminal(Yamagata,Yamagoshi bus）
- Shoko Bus Terminal (Sakata City,Shonai Transportation）
- Shoko Mall Bus Center(Tsuruoka, Shonai Kotsu)
- Ishioka Station Bus Stop(Ishioka Station Park 1st floor)
- Mt. Tsukubasan mouth
- Tsukuba Center
- (JR Bus Kanto）
- Suigo Itako Bus Terminal
- Kashima Central HotelBus terminal
- Kashima Bus Terminal(Kanto Railway, Abolished)
- Shiobara Onsen Bus Terminal(JR Bus Kanto)
- Chuzenji Onsen Station(Tobu Bus Nikko）
- Utsunomiya Station Bus Stop
- Sano New City Bus Terminal
- Haga Bus Terminal(JR Bus Kanto)
- Chiba Station Bus Stop
- JR Funabashi StationNorth Exit Bus Terminal
- Ichihara Bus Terminal
- Ichihara Tsurumai Bus Terminal
- Kisarazu Kaneda Bus Terminal
- Sodegaura Bus Terminal
- Kimitsu Bus Terminal
- Takodai Bus Terminal
- Narita International Airport (Terminals 1, 2, and 3)
- Awa Shirahama Station
- Tokyo Disneyland
- Tokyo Disney Sea
- AEON MALL Makuhari New CityBus terminal
- (Abolished in October 2017.Yachimata StationChanged to South Exit)
- Tokyo City Air Terminal(T-CAT) ☆
- Tokyo Station Expressway Bus Terminal
- Tekko Building Bus Terminal(Tekko BuildingSouth Building 1st floor)
- Tokyo station blacksmith bridge parking lot
- Shibuya Mark City
- Shinjuku Station West Exit Bus Terminal
- Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal(Busta ShinjukuJapan's largest bus terminal for highway buses on the 3rd and 4th floors)
- Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal(Keio Electric Railway Bus, MY Shinjuku 2nd Building 1st and 2nd floor, abolished in 2016) ☆
- Shinjuku Station JR Express Bus Terminal(Abolished in 2016)
- WILLER Bus Terminal Shinjuku West Exit(Abolished in 2016)
- Shinjuku South Bus Parking Lot(Abolished in 2016)
- Osaki Station West Exit Bus Terminal☆
- Sunshine City☆
- Shinagawa Bus Terminal
- Haneda Airport (Terminals 1, 2, and 3)
- Keio Hachioji Bus Terminal
- Machida Bus Center
- Machida Terminal
- Ukishima Bus Terminal (Currently, the function as a bus terminal is limited)
- Yokohama City Air Terminal (Often called YCAT from the acronym) ☆
- Totsuka Bus Center
- Atsugi Bus Center
- BUSTLE Ebina
- Tana Bus Terminal (Sagamihara CityChuo-kuMizugo Tana, opened on April 2014, 4)
- Ayase City Hall (A vast site is secured, and it is a practical transportation hub in Ayase City)
- Wakabadai Chuo (Yokohama Wakabadai housing complex)
- Aikawa Bus Center (Aiko-gunAikawa Town）
- Togendai Station(AshigarashimoHakone town,scheduled bus·Ropeway-ShipTransportation hub to which
- Motohakone Port(Although it is a port facility, many buses arrive and depart from here as a regional characteristic)
- Hakone Town Port(Ibid.)
- Maruoka Bus Terminal
- Fukui Station West Exit Bus Stop
- Keifuku Bus Terminal(Abolished in 2010)
- Oda Bus Terminal Center
- Ina Bus Terminal
- Komagane Bus Terminal
- Nagano Bus Terminal☆
- Matsumoto Bus Terminal
- Takato Station(JR Bus Kanto)
- Tatamidaira Bus Terminal
- Matsuzaki Bus Terminal(Tokai Bus）
- Yoshiwara Chuo Station(Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus）
- New Shizuoka Bus Terminal(Shizuoka Railway-Shizutetsu Just Line)☆
- Hamamatsu Station Bus Terminal
- Meitetsu Gifu platform(Meitetsu Gifu StationWest,National Route 157Along)
- Gifu Bus Terminal(Meitetsu Gifu Stationadjacent)
- JR Gifu Station Bus Terminal(Gifu StationNorth exit)
- Prefectural office bus terminal(In front of Gifu Prefectural Office)
- Northern Bus Terminal(Motosu-gunNorthern town(Adjacent to the government building, northeast direction)
- Mizuho Terminal(Mizuho City）
- Ohno Bus Center(Ibi-gunOno Town(Western office)
- Takayama Nohi Bus Center
- Tajimi station square bus terminal
- Tatamidaira Bus Terminal (Mt. Norikura）
- Hirayu Bus Terminal(Hirayu Onsen）
- Castle town plaza(Gujo）
- Shirakawago Bus Terminal(Ono-gunShirakawa）
- Meitetsu Bus Center(Japan's firstMulti-layered bus terminal building) ☆
- Sakae Bus Terminal☆
- Nagoya Station Bus Terminal☆
- Nagoya Bus Terminal(Abolished in 2010)☆
- Shinzuibashi Bus Terminal
- Kanayama Bus Terminal
- Hikiyama Bus Terminal
- Fujigaoka Bus Terminal
- Hoshigaoka Bus Terminal
- Kofunomiya Station Bus Terminal
- Chubu International Airport Bus Stop
- Meitetsu Ichinomiya Station Bus Terminal
- Enryakuji Bus Center
- Nara Park Bus Terminal
- Horyuji Bus Center
- Ninkai Bus Center
- Oyodo Bus Center
- Gojo Bus Center
- Totsugawa Bus Center
- Hankyu Express Bus Shin-Osaka Terminal
- Minatomachi Bus Terminal(Osaka City Air Terminal(OCAT) 2nd floor) ☆
- Namba Expressway Bus Terminal(Nankai Bus）
- Osaka Station JR Expressway Bus Terminal
- Hankyu Sanbangai Express Bus Terminal(Hankyu bus）
- Herbis OSAKA Bus Terminal(Hanshin Bus）
- WILLER Bus Terminal Osaka Umeda
- Yodobashi Umeda Tower Mae Bus Terminal(LINKS UMEDA1st floor)(Cherry blossom traffic）
- Plaza motor pool
- Tennoji Park Bus Parking
- Sannomiya Bus Terminal
- Shinki Bus Kobe Sannomiya Bus Terminal
- Higashiura Bus Terminal
- Sumoto Bus Center
- Land port Seitan
- Fukura Bus Terminal
- Himeji station bus terminal
- Shirahama Bus Center
- Tenmaya Bus Station(Okayama)
- Omotemachi Bus Center(Uno Bus）
- Saidaiji Bus Center(Ryobi Bus）
- Tsuyama Wide Area Bus Center
- Ibara Bus Center
- Road Station Crossroad Mitsugi
- Shobara Bus Center(Bihoku Kotsu）
- Miyoshi Bus Center(Bihoku Kotsu)
- Takada Inter Bus Center
- Hiroshima Bus Center☆
- Hiroshima Station Bus Stop
- Chiyoda Inter Bus Center
- Morning station(Bus station)
- Togouchi Inter Bus Center
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal(West Japan Railway）
- Hakata Bus Terminal☆
- HEARTS Bus Station Hakata☆
- Fujisaki Bus Transit Terminal☆
- Kokura Station Bus Center(Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu）
- Sunazu Bus Center(Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu)
- Nishitetsu Kurosaki Bus Center(Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu)
- Iizuka Bus Terminal(Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho）
- Nogata Bus Center(Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho, abolished in 2015)
- Nishitetsu Kurume Bus Center(Nishitetsu Bus Kurume）
- Amagi Bus Center(Nishitetsu Bus Futsukaichi）
- Saga Station Bus Center
- Karatsu Oteguchi Bus Center(Showa Motor）
- Imari Bus Center
- Ureshino Onsen Bus Center
- Kashima Bus Center(Yutoku Bus）
- Nagasaki Station Traffic Hall(Nagasaki prefectural bus）
- Nagasaki Shinchi Terminal(Nagasaki Bus）
- Coco Walk Morisato(Nagasaki bus)
- Sasebo Bus Center(Seibu bus）
- Omura Terminal(Nagasaki prefectural bus)
- Isahaya station square terminal(Nagasaki prefectural bus)
- Shimatetsu Bus Terminal(Shimatetsu Bus）
- Saza Bus Center(Saihi Bus)
- Kawatana Bus Center(Saihi Bus)
- Kumamoto Sakuramachi Bus Terminal(Kyushu Sanko Landmark, Japan's largest bus terminal) ☆
- Yamaga Bus Station(Yamaga Bus Center)
- Hondo Bus Center(Kyushu Sanko Bus)
- Beppu Transportation Center(Oita traffic-Kamenoi Bus-Kunisaki sightseeing bus)☆
- Kitahama Bus Center(Oita Transportation, Kamenoi Bus, Kokuto Sightseeing Bus)
- Kanaike Terminal(Oita Bus）
- Nobeoka Station Bus Center(Miyazaki Transportation）
- Miyako City Bus Center(Miyazaki Kotsu)
- (Miyazaki Kotsu)
- Saito Bus Center(Miyazaki Kotsu)
- (Kagoshima Transportation）
- Nangoku Kotsu Bus Terminal(Tropical transportation）
- Izumi Bus Center (Tropical transportation)
- Naha Bus Terminal☆
- Hedona Bus Terminal
- Nago Bus Terminal
- Yomitan Bus Terminal
- Yakena Bus Terminal
- Gushigawa Bus Terminal
- Itoman Bus Terminal
- Nanjo City Hall Bus Terminal
- Hyakumei Bus Terminal
- Ishigaki Bus Terminal
List of Korean Bus Terminals
In South Korea, while the railway network is well developed, the long-distance bus network is also well developed.SeoulFor big cities such as long-distance buses (Express BusThere are several bus terminals that serve as bases for).
- Seoul Express Bus Terminal --Gyeongbu Line (towards Busan),Gangwon-doaspect
- --Honam Line (JeollaDirection)
- Dong Seoul Terminal
- Gwangju City (Gyeonggi Province)
- Jonan City
- Siheung City
- Anseong City (Gyeonggi Province)
- Karasuyama City
- Uijeongbu City
- Pyeongtaek City
- Hwaseong City
- Tokai City (Gangwon-do)
- Busan Central Bus Terminal ――It is the same as the Gyeongnam Intercity Bus Terminal in eastern Busan, and the ticket office is independent.
- Busan West Bus Terminal
List of bus terminals in Taiwan
Terminals for public road passenger transportation (intercity bus) and national highway passenger transportation (highway bus)轉 luck station(Transfer station / Transfer station),轉 luck center station(Transfer center station),Passenger station(Passenger station/passenger station),Dead-end stationIt is called (So station / So station).
- Taipei Transfer Station(Kyoto, Q Square)-Departure and arrival of long-distance routes.
- Kokuko Transportation Taipei Station - Taoyuan International Airport,Keelung,JinshanRoutes to and from the area depart.
- City transfer station
- Taichung Transport Station-General transport station for each country.
- Dried castle
- Morning horse transfer station
- Chiayi CityLast year traffic transfer center
- Forbidden City South Campus(North Station, South Station)
- Hyogo Factory (Tainan Transfer Station)-National General Transport Center. It is next to Tainan Park, and is quite far from Tainan Tainan Station.
- Pingzhi Road Station-(Tainan City entrance)
- Xintang Comprehensive Transportation Station-(Northern part of Tainan City)
- Aso Transfer Station-(Central part of Tainan City)
- Rende Transport Station-(East of Tainan City)
- Kaiyuan Transfer Station (Center of Tainan City)
- Security Transfer Station-(Southernmost part of Tainan City)
- Beimen Station-Wakin Beimen StationUnited BusBeimen Station/Kukuang Tainan Station (North of Tainan Station, mainly for boarding)
- Tainan Station -(Hexin passenger transport・Ride only)
- National Highway Transportation Kaohsiung Station (Distributed along the Kunokuni XNUMXnd Road in front of Taitetsu Kaohsiung Station)
In other cities, each bus company has its own bus terminal. In recent years, along with land readjustment projects around stations, there is a tendency to build and consolidate bus terminals.
List of bus terminals in Thailand
In Thailand, the bus network is more widely developed than the railway network.
- East Bus Terminal(Ekkamai) --Toward eastern Thailand
- North Bus Terminal(Mo Chit Mai) --For Northern and Northeastern Thailand
- South Bus Terminal(Sai Thai Mai) -Southern Thailand
List of bus terminals in Vietnam
In Vietnam, the bus network is more widely developed than the railway network. The bus terminal in VietnameseBến XeSay (Ben Say).
Ho Chi Minh City
- Ventine Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Bến Thành)- Ben Thanh MarketPrevious. The central terminal of the city local bus. There are also flights to the Cambodian border.
- Cholon Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Chợ Lớn)- ChinatownIsCholon districtA terminal in the southwestern part of the city.
- Mien Thai Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Miền Tây) --Southern Vietnam (Mekong Delta) Handle long-distance buses to the direction.
- Miendon Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Miền Đông) --Handles long-distance buses to central and northern Vietnam.
- Zap Bat Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Giáp Bát) --Handles long-distance buses to central and southern Vietnam.
- Zaram Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Gia Lâm) --Handles long-distance buses to the west of northern Vietnam.
- My Dinh Bus Terminal (Bến xe Mỹ Đình) --Handles long-distance buses to the north and east of northern Vietnam.
- Luong Yen Bus Terminal (Bến xe Lương Yên) --Handles long-distance buses to the west of northern Vietnam.
List of bus terminals in Spain
- (Exclusive) --Conde de Casar
- CaceresBus terminal
- PamplonaBus terminal
- ^ Car: About Bus Terminal-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ From "Kotsu Yearbook 2008" published by Kotsu Shimbun.
- ^ Road: Busta Project -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ "Current status of general bus terminal (pdf) ”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (September 2007, 10). 2018th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Current status of general bus terminal (pdf) ”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (September 2018, 4). 2018th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Saitama City, long-distance bus terminal "Saitama Shintoshin Bus Terminal" started operation(Travel Watch June 2020, 6 Read June 1, 2020)
- Car terminal law
- Free boarding and alighting
- Truck terminal
- Bus stop
- Bus garage
- Railway station
- Admission ticket