"Made in Pierre Hermé Fukuoka Airport" Grand Opening on April 4th
If you write the contents roughly
The interior was designed by Morita Interior Industry, a furniture manufacturer in Fukuoka Prefecture.
Lagardère Travel Retail will grabb "Made in Pierre Hermé Fukuoka Airport" on April 4th ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Northern KyushuIt is located in Kyushu and has the largest population in the prefecture.Fukuoka City, where the prefectural office is located, has the largest population in the Kyushu region.cityAndWest JapanAlso inOsakaIt is a city with the second largest population..With Fukuoka CityKitakyushuTwo ofGovernment-designated cityHolding the so-calledThree major metropolitan areasExceptThe population density1,000 people/km2Is the only prefecture that exceeds.
NorthSea of Japan(Hibiki Nada-Genkai Sea), in the eastSeto Inland Sea(Suo Nada),Chikugo region TheAriake SeaFacing. The center of the prefectureChikushi mountain areaAre in series,Chikugo River-Yabe River-OngagawaBasin,Munakataarea,KyotsukiThe plains are widespread in the areaPaddy fieldThere are many zones.
Of the Genkai SeaIki,TsushimaAcrossSouth KoreaIs a major city in the southern part of the countryBusanUp to 200 in a straight line from Fukuoka citykmdegree[Note 2] Is. Also,Chugoku OfShanghaiUp to about 850km in the same wayTokyoCloser.As in these cases, the major cities of neighboring countries are located within approximately 1,000 km, soHakata Port,Fukuoka Airport,Kitakyushu Port,Kitakyushu AirportFrom Korea, China, etc.TaiwanAnd so onSoutheast AsiaThere are many routes to major cities, and tourists from these areas are on the increase.
The center of gravity obtained by inserting a provisional boundary line at each of the north, south, east, and west ends of Fukuoka Prefecture and the undetermined part of the prefecture boundary is as follows:.. North endOkinoshimaThe split nose of theMiike Port OfKM AluminumFactory of the eastern endNational Route 10とNational Route 212Near the southeast of the intersection ofKarasuma Island. AlsoStatistics BureauAccording to the 22 national census, the center of gravity of the population is in Iizuka city.
|Center of gravity||Northern end|
|Center of gravity|
|Fukuoka Prefectural Government Building Location||Eastern end|
- ■ Remote islandThe northernmost excluding part is 33 degrees 57 minutes north latitude (KitakyushuMoji Ward(Tachiura Coast)
- Adjacent to each other across the sea
- Mountain : Chikushi mountain area,Mt. Sefurisan,Mino Mountains, Sangun Mountains,Chikuhi Mountains
- (I.e. :
- Mt. Sefurisan,Thunder Mountain,Nine thousand mountains,Tachibana,Homanzan,Shioji Temple Mountain,Tempaizan,Old place
- Sarakura,Adachiyama,Mt. Osaka,Inugatake, Kukiyama
- Shakudadake(The highest peak in the prefecture),Mt. Omae, Mt. Karasako (Mount Mt. Takamine),Mt. Kora,Miikeyama,Amagiyama
- Mt. Hikosan,Takeshi Oniyama,Mt. Bodhi,Fukuchiyama,Kaharudake
- Volcano : Kurose
- Pass : Yagiyama Pass,Cold water pass,Kama Pass,Inunaki Pass,Shoke Yue,Hatcho Pass,Notoge,Hokodate Pass,Willow pass,Cat pass
- 平野 : Fukuoka Plain,Chikushi Plain, Nogata Plain
- 海 : Genkai Sea,Hibiki Nada,Ariake Sea,Suo Nada
- Bay : Ariake Sea,Hakata Bay,Dokai Bay
- Tidal flat : Sone tidal flat,Japanese white tidal flat
- Someone(I.e. : Nokonoshima,Genkai Island,Koroshima,Himejima,Aijima,Local island,(I.e.,Majima,Aijima
- Volcanic island : Kurose
- Peninsula : Kisa Peninsula,Wakamatsu Peninsula,Itoshima Peninsula
- National park
- Seto Inland Sea National Park
- National park
- Genkai Quasi-National Park,Yaba Mita Hikosan National Monument,Kitakyushu National Monument
- Prefectural nature park
- Dazaifu Prefectural Natural Park, Chikuho Prefectural Natural Park, Chikugo River Prefectural Natural Park, Yabegawa Prefectural Natural Park, Suriraiyama Prefectural Natural Park
- Kyushu nature trail
- Fukuoka area, Kitakyushu areaTsushima StraitsCoastal areaKanmon StraitCoastal area (Fukuoka City-Kitakyushu-Munakata City-ItoshimaSuch)
- The area has short daylight hours in winter, which is whySea of Japan side climateClose to But for each seasonPrecipitation amountDistribution is clearPacific climateTherefore, the climate on the Sea of Japan side is decisively different in terms of the number of rainy days and the amount of snowfall, especially in winter.
- Rarely winter daystemperatureIt's not low, but in the northwest(I.e.However, since the daylight hours are short, it feels as cold as in Honshu.Strong wind / snow / wave warnings are often announced, and blizzard / wave warnings may be announced during strong winters.The upwind of the northwest monsoon is the Tsushima Strait, the blowing distance is short, and snow clouds are difficult to develop, so snow is rarely accumulated in the plains.Mt. SefurisanIt is easy for snow to accumulate around the area, and 60cmThere may be snowfall of about 100 cm.
- After the end of the rainy season, the maximum temperature is often 30 ° C or higher, and several days each year are extremely hot days of 35 ° C or higher due to the foehn phenomenon.The average annual value of Fukuoka City (1981-year average from 2010 to 30) is 132.4 days on summer days and 57.1 days on midsummer days.Extremely hot day5.5 days,Tropical night33.2 days, winter days 4.3 days, midwinter days 0.0 days. In Fukuoka, there are almost no winter days and there are many tropical nights.Heat islandThe influence of is increasing.
- KitakyushuSeto Inland Sea(Suo Nada) Coastal area (Yukuhashi-Buzen CitySuch)
- This area isSeto Inland Sea climateBelongs toChugokuCompared to the coast of the Seto Inland Sea, the features of the Seto Inland Sea-type climate such as light rain all year round are small, and the annual precipitation is the same as in the Fukuoka and Kitakyushu regions. In winter, clouds develop relatively in the process of crossing mountains, so snow is relatively likely to occur. Also, around the Kanmon Straits(I.e.Is likely to occur.
- Chikuho region and inland area of Chikugo region (Kurume-Iizuka-Nogata-Tagawa-Kama-Asakura City-Yame citySuch)
- Since it is inland, the temperature fluctuations are rather large. However, the rainfall is 1800-2400mmAround one-third or more of the year is concentrated in the rainy season around and after (mostly around Mt. Hikosan and Shakadake), and the rainy season may be hit by heavy rain at the end of the rainy season (July 24 Heavy rain in northern KyushuThen.Yabe RiverReceived major damage mainly in the basin). Temperatures tend to rise in summer, and there are more hot days than in Fukuoka or Kitakyushu. In winter, there are relatively many winter days, and clouds develop in the process of crossing mountains, so this region is the most prone to snowfall on the plains of the prefecture. Altitude 1,000mMountain rangeChikushi mountain area OfMt. HikosanThere may be about 60-100 cm of snow in the surrounding area.
- ChikugoAriake SeaCoastal area (Omuta City-Yanagawa-Okawa CitySuch)
- The Ariake Sea is an inland sea, but the rainfall distribution is concentrated in the summer and shows a Pacific climate. It is relatively warm throughout the year, but there are many winter days in winter. The annual rainfall is slightly higher than in the Fukuoka region and Kitakyushu region, but more than one-third of the year is concentrated in the rainy season, and the rainfall in winter is less than in other areas of the prefecture, and snowfall may occur. It rarely snows.
|Tsushima Strait Coastal Area||Seto Inland Sea coast||Inland||Ariake Sea coast|
Area classification and municipalities
According to Fukuoka Prefecture Area classification Then, it is roughly divided into the following four areas, and further 4 areasSphereIt is divided into. However, this is a regional division,Metropolitan areaDifferent from the category.
There are 29 cities, 11 counties, 29 towns and 2 villages in the prefecture. 60 municipalities are in all prefecturesHokkaido-Nagano-Saitama4th place after[Note 3](2010(22)May 2It is now) and can be said to be larger than the area of the 29th place.
However,Great Heisei mergerBy2003(15)May 3At the time of, the number of municipalities that had been 97 decreased by 38%, especiallyChikugo areaThen,2005(17)May 2It has decreased from 26 municipalities to 12 municipalities.
The reading of "town" isOnga TownOnly "cho", all others are "town". All readings of "village" are "mura".
2010(22) and2015Both (27)CensusComparing the above, the population of the prefecture as a whole is increasing by 30,903, while the population is increasing in Fukuoka City and the surrounding municipalities, while the population is generally decreasing in other regions.
- Zip CodeThe first two digits of the number are generally “2” in the Fukuoka area, “81” in the Kitakyushu area, “80” in the Chikugo area, Chikuho andKyotsuki"82" for the area and "87" for the eastern part of Tsukiji District (OitaThe numbers used in the above) do not match the prefecture's definition in many areas.
- The area code is generally "092" in the Fukuoka area (however, "0940" in the former Munakata-gun area), "093" in the area around Kitakyushu, and "0930" in the northern area of Kyoto.Buzen CityandChikuji-gunThe eastern part is "0979" (Oita prefectureNakatsuThe same number) and other areas (Chikugo/Chikuho area) are "094X". Again, there are many areas that do not match the prefecture's definition.
- In terms of weather information, it is divided into four areas: Fukuoka, Kitakyushu, Chikugo, and Chikuho. However, Asakura City and Asakura District are included in "Chikugo". In the secondary subdivision area, "Kitakyushu" is divided into "Kitakyushu Onga" and "Kyotsuki", and "Chikugo" is divided into "North Chikugo" and "South Chikugo".
- AutomotiveLicense plateThere are four types of transportation branch offices and automobile inspection registration office names displayed in "Fukuoka", "Kitakyushu", "Kurume", and "Chikuho". Of these, "Kurume" includes Asakura City and Asakura County in addition to the Chikugo area.
Municipal flags and chapters of municipalities
Municipalities that have already disappeared
Origin of place name
The place name "Fukuoka" used to beChikuzen countryWas governing the areaKurodaBuilt byFukuoka Castle(The origin of Fukuoka Castle is related to Mr. KurodaBizenFukuoka(OkayamaSetouchi City) Is a famous theory, but because the relationship with the relationship is weak, there is also the theory that the castle was built in the hills of Fukusaki and Fukuoka Castle. ) Is said.
Jomon Period,Fukuoka PlainMost of the area is on the seabed, and the distribution of Jomon archaeological sites in Fukuoka Prefecture isOngagawaWatershed And concentrates on the Itoshima Peninsula. Yayoi Period,Rice cultivationIs said to have been first introduced in Japan.
"Wei ZhajinAccording to the presentFukuoka CityAround Nishi-ku and Itoshima CityItoguniExists around the present Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City.His countryIt is said that there existed. For his country,Edo PeriodA farmer on Shikajima discovered a gold seal and confirmed its existence. In addition, from the Chinese emperor written in the same bookShin WeiQueen who received the gold sealHimikoRuled byYamadai KuniAlso Fukuoka PrefectureNorthern KyushuThere is a theory that it existed inKinkiThere is a direct conflict with the theory that it was said that it has become a so-called "Yamatai dispute" and is not yet understood (There are many researchers who are in other regions not included in both theories. Yes).
TenchiEarly in the morning (660 eraAt the beginning of)Battle of Shiramura RiverLost to (Hakusuki no Eitai)唐,SillaFor the defense of Kyushu and for the jurisdiction that the Allied forces ofDazaifuWas placed.Otomo Traveler,Yamagami,Michio ShinoharaIs famous.
In the era described in Japanese literature,Chikushi countryとToyokuniIt seems that there was.7st centuryAt the end, Chikushi is the country with ChikuzenChikugoIn addition, ToyokuniBuzen CountryとBungoWas divided into The current prefecture area of Fukuoka Prefecture is the whole area of Chikuzen and Chikugo countries under the Ritsuryo system and a part of Buzen country.
- Hirohito3 years(1019)- JurchenSeen as a tribePirateThe fleetIki,Tsushima, And further invade Chikuzen (Sword's entrance).
- Homoto3 years(1158)- Kiyomori Taira Dazai dashiBecomes
- InsuranceNew Year (1161)- Taira administrationKiyomori Taira, for the establishment ofHakataJapan's first artificial harbor, "Sode Minato", which will later become the foundation of Hakata merchants,Japan Song TradingI do.
- Bunei11 years(1274)- yuanReceived the invasion of the army (the role of Fumonaga). So-calledMaster.
- Hiroyasu4 years(1281)-Again attacked by the former army (the role of Hiroyasu).
- Tensho15 years(1587)- Hideyoshi ToyotomiHakata Taiko Town Discount will be held by.
The early modern period
- Bunsei11 years(1828)- Siebold typhoonNoticeable in Ariake Sea, Hakata Bay, Suo NadaclimaxThousands of people were killed.
- MotoharuNew Year (1864)- August XNUMX political changeExpelled from Kyoto byChoshuEscaped toMimi SanjoFive Lords of the Fukuoka clanAspirantOurPersuasionMoved from Choshu to Fukuoka/Dazaifu (Seven Lords).
Modern and contemporary
Meiji and Taisho era
- Meiji4 years(1871)-Abandoned DomainThe feudal clan that governed the current Fukuoka prefecture area as of the day before was the following clan.
- Fukuoka domain(As a clanAkizuki Domain)・Toyotsu Domain(OldOgura domain, Senzoku clan as a clan)Nakatsu domain-Kurume Domain-Yanagawa Domain-Miike Domain
- May 7(May 8), by the abandoned clan prefecture, the following prefectures, which correspond to the current prefecture area, will be established.
- Chikuzen country-Fukuoka prefecture / Akizuki prefecture
- Buzen Country- Ogura・Senzuka prefecture, Nakatsu prefecture
- Chikugo-Kurume prefecture, Yanagawa prefecture, Miike prefecture
- May 11(December 12), the prefectures of the same ordinance-controlled countries will be integrated, and the Chikuzen region will beMitan prefectureBecomes
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)
- May 4Transferred Ogura prefecture to Fukuoka prefecture. Transferred Saga Prefecture to Mihama Prefecture.
- May 8, The former Nakatsu domain in the former Ogura areaShimoge(CurrentNakatsu)andUsa-gun(CurrentUsa City)ButOitaBe incorporated into the area. Transferred Mihama prefecture to Fukuoka prefecture, and at the same timeNagasakiTransfer to. As a result, the prefectural border is almost fixed.
- Fukuoka Prefectural Office Tenjin TownMove to.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- 1898(Meiji 31)-Itoshima earthquake. Damaged near present-day Fukuoka City and Itoshima City.
- 1901(Meiji 34)-Japan's first modern steel millGovernment-managed Yawata Works Onga-gunHachiman Village (CurrentKitakyushuHachiman East Ward) Completed
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)-Tenjin Town, Fukuoka City (currentlyACROS FukuokaThe former Fukuoka Prefectural Office building is completed.
- 1914(Taisho 3) December 12- Mitsubishi Fangcheng Coal MineA gas and dust explosion occurred in (now Fukuchi). 671 dead (Hojo Great Emergency).
- 1924(Taisho 13)-Fukuoka (currently Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin)) as an electric railway for transportation between cities-Kurume (currently Nishitetsu Kurume) opens between. PresentNishitetsu Tenjin Omuta LinePart of the section.
- 1942(Showa17 years)-World's first undersea tunnelKanmon Railway TunnelOpened. At that time at Daisato stationShimonoseki StationAre connected, and at the same time Osato StationMoji StationUntil then, Moji StationMojiko StationAre renamed respectively.
- Pacific WarDue to the deterioration of the war situation in each city in the present Kitakyushu city and Fukuoka cityOmuta City・Kurume CityAir raidReceive.
- Ogura(Present Kitakyushu CityKokurakita Ward)ButAtomic bombHowever, there are many clouds on the day and the day beforeYawata(sameHachiman East WardIt was difficult to visually check the target due to the effect of smoke caused by the air raid on ().NagasakiWill be dropped on).
- After the end of the war, the airfield with board (currentFukuoka Airport), Ashiya Airfield (the sameJapan Air Self-Defense ForceAshiya base) Are requisitioned by the US Army, and US military camps are set up around the requisition center around the prefecture.
- 1947(Showa 22)- 29th National Secondary School Championship Baseball TournamentでPrefectural Ogura Junior High SchoolAs Fukuoka PrefectureSame tournamentFirst victory. The following year, he won the same tournament as Ogura High School after school reform.
- 1948(23)-3rdNational Athletic Meet,Heiwadai Athletic StadiumHeld in etc.
- 1953(Showa 28)- 28 West Japan FloodOccurrence. Damage was 259 people dead, 27 missing, 2,150 completely destroyed and washed away houses, 1 partially destroyed houses, 2,116 underfloor floods and 9 underfloor floods throughout the prefecture. The total damage of 2,532 billion yen is equivalent to two years of the prefecture budget at that time.
- 1955(Showa 30)-This year and the following year,Fukuoka Sports CenterでGrand SumoHolding of the Kyushu Semi-book Place.
- 1957(Showa 32)- Grand SumoKyushu placeBook placeWill be held at the Fukuoka Sports Center every November.
- 1958(Showa 33)- Yamaguchi ShimonosekiとMoji(Present Kitakyushu CityMoji Ward)BetweenKanmon tunnelOpening. It is possible to travel to and from Honshu by car without using a ship.
- 1962(Showa 37)- Tobata(Present Kitakyushu CityTobata)WhenWakamatsu City(sameWakamatsu Ward) AndWakado BridgeOpening. Orientalsuspension bridge(At that time).
- 1,38 heavy snowでFukuoka City,IizukaRecord heavy snowfalls throughout the prefecture.
- May 2, 5 cities in Kitakyushu area merged to form Kitakyushu city. Kyushu's first on April 4Government-designated cityBecomes
- May 11,Mitsui Miike Coal MineAt Mikawa Ore (Omuta City)Coal dust explosion accidentOccurs. 458 dead. The number of fatalities is the largest in the post-war coal mine accident.
- May 1,The 44th Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer ChampionshipでYawata Steel Soccer ClubWon. Until now, with teams other than HonshuSame tournamentBecome the only winning team.
- May 6, Yamano Mining Industry Yamano Coal Mine (Inatsuki(CurrentKama)) gas explosion accident occurred. 237 dead. Following the Mikawa mine accident, the number of fatalities was the second as a post-war coal mine accident.
- The 47rd National High School Baseball Championshipso,Miike Technical High SchoolWon their first appearance.
- Kanemi YushoOutbreak, mainly in the prefecture, 23 prefectures nationwide caused damage to approximately 1 people.
- Kyushu University Computer Center Phantom crashOccurrence.
- In 2 monthKitakyushu areaA record heavy snowfall.Fukuoka CityBut I recorded 15 cm of snow,1931It was the first heavy snowfall in 6 years since (Showa 37).
- 1970(Showa 45)-Japanese aircraft from Haneda to FukuokahijackTo be done. So-calledYodo issue.
- 1972(47)-Fukuoka becomes a government-designated city.
- 1973(Showa 48)- Kanmon BridgeOpening.Kyushu ExpresswayFor the first time in the prefectureTosu~NanguanThe space is open.
- 1974(Showa 49)-After this year, the venue for the Grand Sumo Kyushu PlaceKyuden Memorial GymnasiumIs changed to.
- 1975(Showa 50)- May 3,Sanyo ShinkansenOkayama-HakataOpening periodShinkanmon tunnelOpening.
- 1976(Showa 51)- Chikuho coalfieldThe last coal mine, Kaijima Coal Mines (Miyata Town(CurrentMiyawaka)) will be closed and the coal mine will disappear from Chikuho.
- Due to the drought, many local governments in the prefecture will restrict water supply for a long period of time (Showa 53-54 Fukuoka city drought).
- For the season of this year onlyCrown writer lions Kokudo OfYoshiaki TsutsumiBought by the presidentSaitamaRelocated to Fukuoka prefectureProfessional baseballThe team disappears.
- May 7, The first in Kyushusubway-Fukuoka City Subway Line 1(Tenjin-Muromi) opened.
- After this year, the venue for the Grand Sumo Kyushu venueFukuoka International CenterBecomes
- May 11,Fukuoka CityHakata WardCompleted new Fukuoka Prefectural Government Office (currently Government Office) in East Park.Chuo-kuMoved from the Tenjin Government Building.
- May 1, The first in KyushumonorailIs born.
- Within the prefectureNational railwayOf the linesSpecified local transportation line first abolition target5 routes designated inMay 3Abolished and all bus routes converted.
- 1986(61)-The former JNR Amagi Line is the first in the prefectureThird sectorTrainAmagi Railway Amagi LineConverted to.
- 1987(Showa 62)- Oita ExpresswayThe first completed section of Tosu-Asakura is partially opened.
- 1988(Showa 63)-Completed Fukuoka prefecture routes on the Kyushu Expressway.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- Last year, Nankai HawksDaieiByNankai Electric RailwayAcquired fromOsakaMoved from,Fukuoka Daiei HawksNext time, after 11 seasonsHeiwadai StadiumThe team based in is revived.
- Fukuoka CitySawara WardIn the venue at Hyakudohama Reclaimed LandAsia Pacific Expo(Yoka Topia) held.Fukuoka TowerWill be constructed.
- The Oita Expressway route within Fukuoka Prefecture is completed.
- 45th National Athletic Meet (Tobiume National Athletic Meet), the culture memorial pool in the summer (Kogura Minami-ku, Kitakyushu), and the fallHigashihirao ParkHeld at various locations throughout the prefecture with the Hakata no Mori Athletics Stadium (Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City) as the main venue. Acquired the Emperor's Cup and Empress's Cup.
- 1991(3)- Typhoon 19Landed and suffered damage.
- 1992(4)- The 74rd National High School Baseball Championshipso,West Japan Junior College High SchoolWon.
- 1993(5)-Fukuoka CityChuo-kuOn the beachFukuoka DomeComplete. It will be the new home of the Fukuoka Daiei Hawks.
- 1994(6)-Due to nationwide light rain, the city will be cut off for a long time in Fukuoka City, Dazaifu City, Onojo City, Chikushino City, etc. (6 drought).
- 1997(9)- Mitsui Miike Coal MineThe coal mine disappears from Fukuoka Prefecture due to the closure of (Omuta City).
- 1998(10)- The 76th National High School Soccer Championshipso,Higashi Fukuoka High SchoolAs a prefectureSame tournamentFirst victory.following yearAlso won consecutively.
- May 6 -Heavy rain disaster mainly in Fukuoka City and Kitakyushu City. In Fukuoka City, rivers are flooded and the area in front of Hakata Station is flooded. Even in Kitakyushu City, it will be damaged by flooding.
- May 10 - NPBJapan seriesThe Fukuoka Daiei Hawks became the first in Japan (after moving its headquarters to Fukuoka City).
- 2000(12)- May 7,Fukuoka City MuseumでKyushu/Okinawa Summit(Major countries summit）Finance Minister / Finance MinisterHold a meeting. After the meeting, Seahawk Hotel Fukuoka (currentlyHilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk)soKiichi MiyazawaFinance Minister (at that time) Press conference I do.
- May 2 - Higashikyushu ExpresswayOpened for the first time in Fukuoka (Kitakyushu Junction~Kanda Kitakyushu Airport Interchangewhile).
- May 3 - Kitakyushu AirportIn KitakyushuKyoto-gunKanda Town OfSuo NadaMoved offshore and opened port.
- May 9 - Typhoon 13Suffer from. Especially on the Ariake Sea coastSalt damageOccurs, and the crops are seriously damaged.
- May 1 - The 87th National High School Rugby Football TournamentThen, Higashi Fukuoka High SchoolSame tournamentFirst victory. This is the first time in 1967 years since the Fukuoka Denpa High School (now Fukuoka Tech Ojo Higashi High School) in 40.
- May 12 -1thDay中KoreaA summit meeting will be held at the Kyushu National Museum.
- May 7~26 days - Torrential rainWill cause great damage (July 21 Heavy rain in northern China and Kyushu）
- May 8 - Fukuoka District Meteorological ObservatoryIn northern KyushuAfter the rainy seasonAnnounced to have been done.1951Since the start of observation in (Showa 26), the late rainy season has ended.
- May 11 - Japan Football League OfNew Wave (Giravanz) Kitakyushu Japan Professional Soccer LeagueThe second division (J2 league) was approved and the second J League club in this prefecture was born for the first time in 2 years since Avispa Fukuoka.
- August 4- Dazaifu City Agency for Cultural AffairsからJapanese heritageBe certified by.
- July 7-``Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal Industry"(Miike coal mine-Miike Port(Omuta City),Yawata Works(Kitakyushu),Onga River water source pump room(Middle city))Butworld HeritageBe registered with.
- November 10-NPBJapan seriesSo Fukuoka Softbank Hawks becomes the best in Japan.
- January 1-Cold wave from January 26 Water pipes were damaged due to the impact of water leakage, and water was cut off in 13 municipalities within the prefecture, including Omuta City..
- August 3- HAWKS Baseball Park ChikugoCompletion.
- August 4- Higashikyushu ExpresswayFukuoka Prefecture section of the whole line is open, from Kitakyushu CityMiyazaki CityThe section up to is directly connected by the Higashikyushu Expressway.
- May 5-1, in KitakyushuG7 Kitakyushu Energy Ministers' MeetingWill be held.
- August 12- Hakata Gion Yamakasa(Fukuoka city)Tobata Gion Mt. Ooyama(Kitakyushu City) etc.Mountain/Hoko/Street food event"ButUNESCOIntangible cultural heritageRegistered in.
- August 3- Mikuni World Stadium KitakyushuGrand opening of (Kitakyushu Stadium).
- July 7-First time in the prefectureHeavy rain special warningWas announced, and there was a record heavy rain over the next 6 days.Chikugo region(EspeciallyAsakura district) AndChikuho regionSuffers enormous damage mainly (July 29 Heavy rain in northern Kyushu).
- August 7- "Kamiyadoru Island" Munakata, Okinoshima and related heritage groups(Munakata City/Fukutsu City) is registered as a World Heritage Site.
- October 10-28-29thNationwide rich sea making tournamentFukuoka Games will be held in Munakata City.
- November 11-NPBJapan seriesSo Fukuoka Softbank Hawks becomes the best in Japan.
- August 3- Gogayama DamCompletion.
- August 6- Kurume ArenaOpening.
- July 7-A special heavy rain warning is issued in the prefecture (6 days after the cancellation).Kitakyushu regionSuffered major damage in various parts of the prefecture, mainlyHeisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain).
- August 8- Fukuoka High Court,Fukuoka District Court,Fukuoka Summary CourtIs Chuo-ku, Fukuoka CityRopponmatsuMove to.
- August 8- Fukuoka Family CourtMoved to Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City.
- November 11-NPBJapan seriesSo Fukuoka Softbank Hawks becomes the best in Japan.
- 2019(31, first year of Reiwa)
- August 4- Fukuoka AirportWill be privatized.
- April 4-New era from May 1 announced on the same day "ReiwaThe passage of the Manyoshu that became the source ofDazaifuWas inOtomo Traveler"" Held at the mansionPlum blossom feastAs it was written about "Reiwa", as a place related to "Reiwa"Dazaifu City-Sakamoto Hachimangu ShrineIs noticed.
- June 6-8- G20Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors MeetingWill be held in Fukuoka City.
- August 9- Fukuoka High Public Prosecutor's Office,Fukuoka District Public Prosecutor's Office, Fukuoka City Public Prosecutor's Office, Munakata District Public Prosecutor's Office and Amagi Ward Public Prosecutor's Office move to Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka.
- August 9- Rugby World Cup 2019Pool B Qualifying イタリアと カナダOf Hakata Ward, Fukuoka CityLevel Five StadiumPlay in.
- November 10-NPBJapan seriesSo Fukuoka Softbank Hawks becomes the best in Japan.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- August 7- Omuta City-Miyama City-Yame city-Hirokawa TownToHeavy rain special warningWill be announced.Chikugo region, Especially Omuta CityKurumeIn such cases, houses will be flooded and roads and fields will be flooded, resulting in enormous damage.. (July 2nd year of heavy rain）
- November 11-NPBJapan seriesFukuoka Softbank Hawks becomes the best in Japan (V4).
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
- Average age: 42.9 (Male 41.1, Female 44.5, Reference-National average 43.9, Male 42.4, Female 45.3)
- Elderly rate: 19.8% (national average-21%) Younger rate: 13.9% (national average-13.6%)
|Population distribution by age in Fukuoka and Japan (2005)||Fukuoka Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Fukuoka prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Seitaro Hattori(1rd term)
- Term: April 2025, 4
- Successive governorsList of Governor of Fukuoka PrefectureSee
- Number of people: 87 people
- Term: April 2023, 4
- MoreFukuoka prefectural assemblySee
- House of Representatives(Election district system 11 constituencies,Proportional Kyushu block）
- House of Councilors (Fukuoka prefectural constituency）
- High Court
- District Court/Family Court
- Fukuoka District Court-Fukuoka Family Court
- Ogura Branch
- Yukuhashi Branch
- Iizuka Branch
- Nogata Branch
- Tagawa Branch
- Kurume Branch
- Yanagawa Branch
- Omuta Branch
- Yame Branch
- Summary court
- High Public Prosecutors Office
- Local prosecutor's office
- Fukuoka District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Iizuka Branch
- Nogata Branch
- Kurume Branch
- Yanagawa Branch
- Omuta Branch
- Yame Branch
- Ogura Branch
- Yukuhashi Branch
- Tagawa Branch
Prosecution examination committee
- Fukuoka Daiichi
- Fukuoka second
Legal Affairs Bureau
- Fukuoka Legal Affairs Bureau -Nishishin branch office, Kasuya branch office, Fukuma branch office
- Chikushi Branch
- Asakura branch
- Iizuka Branch
- Nogata Branch
- Kurume Branch-Ukiha Legal Affairs Bureau Certification Service Center
- Yanagawa Branch-Omuta Legal Affairs Bureau Certification Service Center
- Yame Branch
- Kitakyushu Branch-Yawata Branch Office
- Yukuhashi Branch
- Tagawa Branch
Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
- Ogura Garrison(Kokura Minami Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Tomino Branch(Kogura-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Fukuoka garrison(Kasuga City)
- Kasuga Garrison(Kasuga City)
- Ogori Garrison(Ogori City)
- Iizuka Garrison(Iizuka City)
- Kurume garrison(Kurume City)
- Minister of DefenseDirect control
- Maekawara Camp(Kurume City)
Japan Air Self-Defense Force
- Kasuga base(Kasuga City)
- Koradai Branch Base(Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture)
- Ashiya base(Ashiya-cho, Okagaki-cho, Onga-gun)
- Construction base(Yukihashi City/Tsukigami Town, Tsukigami District, Miyako Town, Kyoto District)
Economic and industrial
Bank of Japan
A financial institution with a head office in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Kyushu Economic Federation
- Fukuoka Keizai Doyukai
- Fukuoka Chamber of Commerce
- Kitakyushu Chamber of Commerce
- Mutual friendship
Fukuoka Prefecture's gross domestic product in FY28 was about 19 trillion yen, ranking 8th in Japan.
Although it is not a so-called agricultural prefecture, it ranks 16th in Japan for the amount of agricultural output, but in addition to the largest amount of seeds and seedlings in Japan, it is represented by the Hakata Toyonoka and Amaou brands. Rankstrawberry, Also second in the nationwheatAlso in 3rd placechrysanthemumAre the main products. Also,"Hino Hikari"Yume Tsukushi" "Tsukushiroman" and other local productsRiceIs also produced. "HakataGreen onionsCalled "Small onionHas become a national brand as a prefecture specialty product.
To the northGenkai Sea-Hibiki Nada,To the eastSuo NadaTo the southwestAriake SeaThere is, in the Genkai Sea and Hibiki Sea,mackerel,Horse mackerel,squid,Bastard halibut,Puffer fishIn Suo Nada, etc.Flounder,flounder,Prawns, Blue crabOysterShellfish such as in the Ariake SeaSeaweedMainly aquaculture, other seafood peculiar to the Ariake Sea is also landed.
ChikuhoIn the districtChikuho coalfieldBut,Kasuya districtToKasuya CoalfieldBut,Omuta areaToMiike coalfieldThere,MeijiからShowa OfHigh growth periodUntil these coal fieldsCoal mineThere are many, manycoalWas mined and boomed.
But,1960 eraIn addition, when domestic main energy was converted from coal to oil, coal mines closed one after another.By the 1970s, all of the Chikuho and Kasuya coal mines were closed, and the last remaining Mitsui Miike coal mine was also closed.1997The mountain was closed in 9 and the coal mine disappeared from within Fukuoka Prefecture.
Industrial cityKitakyushuThen, the government-run steelworks (currentlyNippon SteelYawata Works), the steel industry and manufacturing industry flourished,Idemitsu Shokai(CurrentIdemitsu Kosan),Tobata casting(CurrentHitachi Metals,Nissan MotorSource company)Asano Kokura Steel(Currently Nippon SteelYawata WorksMany companies and factories such as Kokura districtKitakyushu Industrial AreaIt was developed until it was called.
after that,Energy resourcesOf the East AsianMaterial industryThe rise of the economy has called for a transformation of the industrial structure. Even now in KitakyushuTOTO,Yaskawa ElectricSuch asMajor manufacturerThere is a head office.
Coal chemical industry flourished against the backdrop of coal produced at the Miike Coal MineOmuta CityIsMitsui ChemicalsCentered onMitsui GroupIncluding,Kanto ChemicalIn addition to the factories centering around the chemical industry, recently, factories related to the environmental recycling industry have entered the market.
In Fukuoka Prefecture, we are promoting the concept of making it an automobile manufacturing base next to Aichi Prefecture.Nissan MotorIs a subsidiary ofNissan Motor Kyushu-Nissan Shatai KyushuWhen,ToyotaIs a subsidiary ofToyota Motor KyushuAre operating vehicle manufacturing plants.
2005In (17)Kanda TownToyota Motor Kyushu's engine plant started operation,2008In 20, Toyota Motor Kyushu's parts factory started operation in Kitakyushu and also in Kurume city.Daihatsu industryIs a subsidiary ofDaihatsu KyushuEngine factory has advanced.
In addition, there are many small and medium-sized construction companies, and the total GDP of the prefecture is about 1 trillion yen.
In Fukuoka prefecturePrimary industryHas an extremely high share of 80% of all industries.
Commerce in Fukuoka PrefectureFukuoka CityCentered onKyusyu-OkinawaDeveloped in all areas, Fukuoka prefecture accounts for 33.2% of establishments and 37.9% of employees in Kyushu and Okinawa.Annual product sales51.9%, especiallyWholesale tradeThe company's annual product sales account for about 6%.Retail tradeThen.Fukuoka/TenjinIt has the largest commercial cluster in Kyushu, etc., and due to recent improvements in commercial facilities and maintenance of expressway networks,Fukuoka metropolitan areaThe consumer market has expanded to include Kyushu and Yamaguchi as a trading area. In the suburbs of urban areas,Shopping centerAnd the competition with the city center is intensifying. The sales amount of Fukuoka prefecture in the Kyushu area is large.
The Bank of FukuokaFukuoka Financial Group(Headquarters: Fukuoka City), the main subsidiaries of the group areKumamoto Bank(Former: Kumamoto Family Bank),Juhachi Shinwa Bank There is.In addition, the group has total assetsYokohama BankIs the top of the local bank.
Other,Fukuoka Central Bank (Head office: Fukuoka City),Chikuho Bank(Head office: Kurume City)Credit unionEtc. exist on a regional basis.Central BankIsBank of JapanThe Fukuoka branch also manages eight prefectures of Kyushu and Okinawa, and regularlyKyushu TankanHas been announced.
real estate business
Canal City HakataAndMarinoa City Fukuoka,River walk KitakyushuSuch asComplex commercial facilityThe largest in Kyushu(Developer)Real estate companies such as Fukuoka Estate (Headquarters: Fukuoka City) are known. Also,Tokyo,OsakaThere are also many branch offices with headquarters located outside the prefecture, and they are actively developing offices and homes.
In the information and communication industry,ITsoftwareRelated service industries are growing, and most of them are concentrated in Fukuoka city. In addition to the expansion of the automobile industry into northern Kyushu, recently, an affiliated company specializing in software and design is expanding into Fukuoka City. Already, Toyota, Nissan, and Daihatsu affiliates have decided to enter the market.Kyushu UniversityWithin the prefectureengineeringMost of the students are concentrated in the city, and they are blessed with excellent human resources.
Currently, in Fukuoka prefecture, we are actively working on the enhancement of academic research functions and industrial functions for the future,Kitakyushu Science and Research CityAnd Kyushu Science and Research City Plan. Also,Industry-government-academia collaborationKitakyushu Industrial Science Promotion Organization and Kyushu University Academic Research City Promotion Organization established byHibinoThere is a concept of building an "intellectual cluster" centered on the Ito campus in Nishi-ku, Fukuoka city, and aims to develop new industries.
Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
Companies headquartered in the prefecture
Companies based in the prefecture (excluding the above)
Companies that originate in the prefecture
- Softbank(Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Nippon Steel(Nippon Steel) (Hachiman East Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Originated from the government-run Yawata Works
- Idemitsu Kosan(Moji Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Bridgestone(Kurume City)
- Asahi CorporationIndependent from the tire department of Nippon Tabi Co., Ltd.
- Tyrolean chocolate(Tagawa City)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma(Yoshitomi-cho, Chikami-gun)
- Originating from "Yoshitomi Pharmaceutical"
- Hitachi Metals(Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Originating from "Tobata Foundry"
- Nissan Motor(Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Originating from "Tobata Foundry"
- Wakatsuki Construction(Wakamatsu Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Mitsui Mine(Omuta City)
- Originated from the withdrawal of government-owned Miike coal mine
- Tama Home(Chikugo City)
- Established as a spin-off of the civil engineering, construction and real estate business of Chikugo Kosan, which was founded in Chikugo City
- 1935 (Showa 10) Started manufacturing and sales under the Shirota Research Institute for Bacteria in Fukuoka City
Life and transportation
- Police station
- Fukuoka area- Center,Hakata,to East Malaysia,Saraya,West,south,Kasuya,Munakata,Asakura,Chikushino,Kasuga,Itoshima,Hakata Rinko,Fukuoka Airport
- Kitakyushu region- Wakamatsu,Tobata,Orio,Hachiman East,Hachiman Nishi,Ogurakita,Ogura Minami,Moji,Buzen,Yukuhashi
- Chikuho region- Straight,Iizuka,Kama,Tagawa
- Chikugo region- Kurume,Ogori,Ukiha,Yame,Chikugo,Yanagawa,Omuta
- Car driving test center
- Fukuoka Motor Driving Test Center
- Kitakyushu Motor Driver License Examination Center
- Chikuho Motor Driver's License Examination Center
- Chikugo Motor Driver License Examination Center
- Watanabe Dori Driver's License Renewal Center (Watanabe Gold License Center)
- Kurosaki Excellent Driver License Renewal Center (Kurosaki Gold License Center)
Japan Coast Guard
- Seventh District Coast Guard Headquarters(Moji Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Moji Coast Guard (Moji Ward, Kitakyushu)
- Kanda Coast Guard Station (Kanda Town, Kyoto-gun)
- Ogura Branch Office (Kogura-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Wakamatsu Coast Guard Department (Wakamatsu Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Fukuoka Coast Guard (Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Miike Coast Guard (Omuta City)
- Kanmon Kaikyo Maritime Traffic Center(Moji Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Kitakyushu Air Base(Kokura Minami Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- XNUMXth District Information and Communication Management Center(Moji Ward, Kitakyushu City)
Fukuoka Airport is positioned as a base in the western part of Japan, but due to tight demand, studies are underway on how it should be in the future. Kitakyushu Airport, which is also expected as an evacuation site, is one of the few airports in Japan that operates 24 hours a day. Both are directly managed by the countrySecond class airportIs an important airport designated as.
The railroads that carry passengers are listed. The main station is JRHakata StationSo, the private railwayNishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) StationBecomes For a list of stations, see the item for each line.
- High standard highway
- Regional high standard road
- (Charged) Fukuoka city highway,Kitakyushu Expressway
- (free) Kurosaki Road(National Highway 3),Ariake Sea Coast Road(National Highway 208),New Kitakyushu Airport Road(Prefectural road 245),Shiomitsu Tsu ramp access road(Kitakyushu City Road),Shin-Wakado Road(Kitakyushu City Road Anse Tobata Line 1),Wakado Bridge(Route 199)[Note 4]
- Other toll roads
- Kanmon tunnel(Route 2)
- Free open road
- National road
- National Route 2,National Route 3,National Route 10,National Route 198,National Route 199,National Route 200,National Route 201,National Route 202,National Route 208,National Route 209,National Route 210,National Route 211,National Route 263,National Route 264,National Route 322,National Route 325,National Route 385,National Route 386,National Route 389,National Route 442,National Route 443,National Route 495,National Route 496,National Route 497,National Route 500,National Route 501
- Prefectural road
- Harazuru(Asakura City): National Route 386
- Buzen(Buzen City): Route 10
- Koishihara(Higashimine Village, Asakura District): Route 211
- Shinyoshi Tomomi(Jomo-cho, Chikami-gun): Route 10
- Ukiha(Ukiha City): Route 210
- Omuta(Omuta City): Kumamoto Prefectural Road/Fukuoka Prefectural Road 10 Nankan Omuta Kita Line
- Tachibana(Yame city): National Route 3
- Light(Kama City): Fukuoka Prefecture Route 90 Honami Kaho Line
- Yukosha Hiko(Soeda-cho, Tagawa-gun): Fukuoka Prefectural Road 52, Yame Kaharu Line
- Munakata(Munakata City): National Route 495
- Kurume(Kurume City): Route 210
- Kaharu(Kaharu-cho, Tagawa-gun): Route 201
- big(Oki-cho, Mihama-gun): National Route 442
- Oto Sakura Road(Otomachi, Tagawa-gun): Fukuoka Prefectural Road 52, Yame Kaharu Line
- Miyama(Miyama City): National Route 443
- My cousin(Itoda Town, Tagawa District): National Route 201
- Chikuzen Minami no Sato(Chikuzen Town, Asakura District): Fukuoka Prefectural Road 597 Sankayama Sankuma Line
Passenger route network
Remote island routes, routes within the same municipality
- Meinohama-Nokonoshima (Fukuoka City Port Bureau)
- Meinohama-Koroshima (Fukuoka City Port Bureau)
- Hakata-Genkai Island (Fukuoka City Port Bureau)
- Hakata-Uminonakamichi-Nishitozaki-Shiga Island (Fukuoka City Port Bureau)
- Gishi-Himejima (Itoshima City Regional Development Division)
- Shingu-Aijima (Shingu Town Industry Division)
- Kaminato-Jijima (Munakata City Boating Division)
- Kaminato-Oshima (Munakata City's ferry section)
- Wakamatsu-Tobata (Kitakyushu City Tosen Works)- Wakato ferry
- Kokura-Majima-Aijima (Kitakyushu City Tosen Office)
- Momochi-Uminonakamichi (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen）
Routes outside Fukuoka Prefecture (other than long-distance ferries)
- West Coast (Moji)-Karato (Shimonoseki) (Kanmon Steamer）
- Hakata-Iki-Tsushima (Kyushu Yusen）
- Tenjin Kita (Susaki)-Iki-Tsushima (Iki / Tsushima Ferry)
- Hakata-Ikitsuki Island-Goto Islands (Nomo Merchant Ship）
- Miike (Omuta)-Shimabara (Yamasa Shipping）
- Ogura-Matsuyama (Matsuyama/Ogura Ferry）
Long distance ferry
- Shin Moji-Kobe/Izumiotsu(Hankyu Ferry）
- Shin Moji-Osaka Nanko (Prestigious Taiyo Ferry）
- Shin Moji-Tokushima-Tokyo (Ocean Tokyu Ferry）
- Hakata-Busan (JR Kyushu high speed boat"Beetle"Future High Speed Shipping"Coby")
- Hakata-Busan (Camelia line）
The operators that operate general route buses are listed below. Refer to the items of each company for operating municipalities. Excludes operators who operate only high-speed buses or only community buses.
- Nishitetsu bus(West Japan Railway Group companies)
- JR Kyushu Bus
- Kitakyushu City Transportation Bureau
- Showa Bus
- Horikawa bus
- Amagi sightseeing bus
- Solar traffic
- Meinohama taxi
- Royal bus
For other than the above, see the links below.
- Prefecture bus transport personnel (annual)
- 2012 2
There are many uses next to Tokyo, Kanagawa and Osaka.
Medical and welfare
- Kyushu University(Fukuoka City, Kasuga City, Onojo City, Itoshima City)
- Kyushu Institute of Technology(Kitakyushu City/Iizuka City)
- Fukuoka University of Education(Munakata City)
- Fukuoka Prefectural University(Tagawa City)
- Fukuoka Women's University(Fukuoka City/Prefectural)
- Kyushu Dental University(Kitakyushu City/Prefectural)
- Kitakyushu City University(Kitakyushu City)
College of technology
- Kitakyushu National College of Technology(Kitakyushu City)
- Kurume National College of Technology(Kurume City)
- Ariake National College of Technology(Omuta City)
High school, junior high school, elementary school, kindergarten
See list article below.
- Fukuoka high school list
- List of Fukuoka Junior High School
- Fukuoka Elementary School List
- List of Fukuoka Kindergartens
Social education facility
- National Yasu Kogen Youth Nature House(Chikuzen Town, Asakura District)
- Social Education Center (Saguri Town, Kasuya District)
- Mt. Hikosan Youth House (Soeda-cho, Tagawa-gun)
- Shonen Nature House "Genkai House" (Munakata City)
- Fukuoka Youth Science Museum(Kurume City)
- List of designated cultural properties in Fukuoka Prefecture
- List of designated municipalities in Fukuoka Prefecture
Joint and current affairs, both with branch offices in Fukuoka and branch offices throughout the prefecture.
- West Japan Shimbun(Fukuoka City)
- Yomiuri Shimbun Western Headquarters(Fukuoka City)
- Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters(Kitakyushu City)
- Asahi Shimbun Fukuoka Headquarters(Fukuoka City)
- Mainichi Newspaper West Head Office(Kitakyushu City)
- Mainichi NewspapersFukuoka Headquarters (Fukuoka City)
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Western Office(Fukuoka City)
- Sankei Shimbun Western Headquarters(Fukuoka City)
- Regional paper
Asahi and every dayFukuoka metropolitan areaThe “Fukuoka Headquarters” has also been established to expand sales channels and coverage bases in the surrounding area (the Asahi Shimbun edits and produces here, so Fukuoka City has become the actual headquarters). Yomiuri was originally located in Kitakyushu, but for the same reason, the company's building was moved to Fukuoka, and the headquarters of Kitakyushu was established. The West Japan NewspaperKitakyushu metropolitan areaThe Kitakyushu branch office was reorganized to the Kitakyushu headquarters in order to collect information and strengthen sales functions.
Sankei ShimbunWestern Headquarters (former Kyushu/Yamaguchi Headquarters) (2009(21) Launched in April. Kyushu Directorate) is located in Fukuoka City.2009(21)May 9Due to the deadline time until the admission, most of the article contents were delayed by one day because the 18th edition issued by the Osaka headquarters, which was deadline at 6:1, was delivered. Also, at that time there was no retail store, soconvenience storeIt is not sold at etc.,West Japan Newspaper(Excluding Kitakyushu area)Mainichi NewspapersThe stores in (Kitakyushu area only) did only consignment sales. afterwards2009(Heisei21 years)May 10From the attached page of Mainichi Shimbun Western HeadquartersSagaTosu CityAt the Mainichi Shimbun Kyushu Center Tosu Printing Factory, the Sankei Shimbun Kyushu Yamaguchi Special Edition (printed on the basis of the Tokyo Headquarters edition) was commissioned for printing, and sales of stations and convenience stores began.
- Sports paper
- Nikkan Sports Newspaper West Japan Western Headquarters (Fukuoka City)
- Sports NipponWestern Bureau of Newspapers (Fukuoka City)
- West Japan Sports(Fukuoka City)
- Western Sports Headquarters(Fukuoka City)
- Kyushu Sports(Fukuoka City) - Tokyo Sports NewspaperAffiliated.EditingOsakaSakai CitySakai Ward, Printing is done in Kokuraminami Ward, Kitakyushu City and Tosu City, Saga Prefecture.
Sankei sportsAbout Sankei Shimbun Kyushu Yamaguchi Special Edition2009(21)May 10Since then, it has not been issued by the headquarters or printed locally,Tenjin Station-Hakata Station-Kokura StationThe Osaka Headquarters issue version has been sold from around noon (only the central horse race was posted in partnership with West Japan Sports, but from April 2013)Chunichi SportsThe same content will be posted in partnership with. ). Also,Evening paper OfEvening FujiSimilarly, the early version = A version issued by the Osaka head office is being sold as an immediate sale at some terminals such as Hakata station, Tenjin station, Kokura station from about 4 pm. AlsoSANKEI EXPRESS,Fuji Sankei Business iAbout Kyushu, neither home delivery nor spot sale is on sale.
Kyushu SportsTokyo SportsIt is a series, but it is sold as an morning newspaper, not as an evening paper.
The Nikkan Sports Western Headquarters, following the Yomiuri Western Headquarters,2007In 19, the head office was moved from Kitakyushu to the building where the Asahi Shimbun Fukuoka headquarters in Fukuoka is located. In addition, Sports Nippon Western Headquarters2010(22) The headquarters of Kitakyushu has long been relocated to the building where the Fukuoka Mainichi Newspaper Fukuoka Headquarters is located.
またDaily SportsAlso, since there is no issuing base in the Kyushu area, it is not handled as home delivery at newspaper shops, etc.KinkiLocal newspapersFukuoka City-KitakyushuIt is sold as a spot sale of some terminals.
*KBC/RKB/FBSSaga, TNCYamaguchi And TVQ is Saga prefecture and Yamaguchi prefecture,Nagasaki-KumamotoandOitaIn addition to being covered by the area, you can also receive it directly or watch it via CATV in Saga prefecture, western Yamaguchi prefecture, Nagasaki prefecture, Kumamoto prefecture, and Oita prefecture.
- NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting Station(Core broadcasting station)
- NHK Kitakyushu Broadcasting Station
- HokkaidoOther than the prefectures, NHK is the only prefecture that has multiple stations that broadcast regular programs.
- RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System (RKB) (JNNseries)
- Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting (KBC) (ANNseries)
- TV West Japan (TNC) (FNN/FNSseries)
- Fukuoka Broadcasting (FBS) (NNN/NNSseries)
- TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting (TVQ) (TXNseries)
RKB Mainichi Broadcasting (RKB)
(Fukuoka CitySawara Ward）
TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting (TVQ)
(Fukuoka CityHakata Ward）
* Except for the community bureau, you can listen all day long in Saga Prefecture.
- AM radio station
- FM radio station
- Community broadcasting station
- Dreams FM Broadcast (DreamsFM765) Kurume
- Higashikyushu Community Broadcasting(Star Cone FM) Chikami Town
- Kitakyushu City FM (FM KITAQ) KitakyushuKokurakita Ward
- AIR STATION HIBIKI KitakyushuWakamatsu Ward
- Quit fm(FM Yame) Yame city
- Community Media Partners Fukuoka(COMI x TEN) Fukuoka CityChuo-ku
- FM Tan Omuta City[Note 5]
- Fukuoka community broadcast(FM MiMi → Style FM, discontinued)
- Tenjin FM (FREE WAVE, closed as a community broadcasting station)
Cable tv station
- Cable TV station in Fukuoka Prefecture(reference)
In Fukuoka Prefecture, there are various dialects used in different regions.
- Fukutsu dialect
- Chiku Forward
- Toyoichi dialect
- Hakata Ori(fabric,1976）
- Kurume Kasuri(Woven fabric, 1976)
- Koishiwara ware(Porcelain,1975）
- Ueno ware(Porcelain,1988）
- Yame Fukushima Butsudan(Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar,1977）
- Hakata doll(Doll, 1976)
- Yame Lantern(Other crafts,2001）
- Traditional crafts
Concerts, live events, music festivals, concerts
- Kitakyushu International Music Festival
- West Japan International Music Competition
- Nakasu Jazz
- NUMBER SHOT
- Music City Tenjin
- Ani song KITAKYUSHU
Professional Sports/National League Participating Teams
- Fukuoka Softbank Hawks(Fukuoka City) - Professional baseball
- Avispa Fukuoka(Fukuoka City) - J League
- Giravanz Kitakyushu(Kitakyushu City)-J League
- Munakata Sanix Blues(Munakata City)- Japan Rugby Top League
- Kyushu Electric Power Cuden Voltex(Fukuoka City)-Rugby Top Kyushu League
- Coca-Cola Red Sparks(Fukuoka City)-Japan Rugby Top League
- Rising Zephyr Fukuoka(Fukuoka City)-ProfessionalbasketballB.LEAGUE
- Volk Bullet Kitakyushu(Kitakyushu City)-F League
- Fukuoka J. Unclass(Kasuga City)-Women's soccerNadeshiko League
- Fukuoka Don Taks(Fukuoka City)-Professional Baseball Masters League(Independent League, Inactive)
- Equal One Fukuoka SUNS - American FootballX League
- Sakai Blazers(Kitakyushu City: Associate home)-V.LEAGUE(At the time of establishment-1969Until (44) it was the Yawata Steel Volleyball Club)
- Fukuoka Kasuga Sea Cats(Kasuga City)-Regional league
- Golden Wolves Fukuoka(Fukuoka City)-Japan Handball League
- VC Fukuoka(Fukuoka City) - Jcl
Regular sports events
- Selected Women's Ekiden Kitakyushu Tournament(January, Kitakyushu City)
- Kitakyushu Marathon(January, Kitakyushu City)
- Japan Athletics Championships Cross Country Race(February-March, Fukuoka City)
- Nationally Selected High School Tennis Tournament(March, Fukuoka City)
- All Japan Judo Championships by Weight(March, Fukuoka City)
- Emperor Cup / Empress CupIizuka International Wheelchair Tennis Tournament(May, Iizuka City)
- Golden Eagle High School Judo Tournament(Late July, Fukuoka City)
- Jade Dragon Flag High School Kendo Tournament(Late July, Fukuoka City)
- Kitakyushu Champions Cup International Wheelchair Basketball Tournament(January, Kitakyushu City)
- Fukuoka Marathon(November, Fukuoka City/Itoshima City)
- Grand SumoKyushu place(November, Fukuoka City/Fukuoka International Center）
- Fukuoka International Marathon(12st Sunday of December, Fukuoka City)[Note 6]
- Asahi Ekiden
- Around Kyushu Ekiden
- Fukuoka International Women's Judo Championship(1983(Showa 58) ~2006(18))
- 2001 World Swimming Championships
- 18 timesUniversiadeSummer Games- 1995(7)
- National Athletic Meet 3rd (1948(23) 45th (1990(Heisei 2).Tobiume National Athletic Meet）
- Fukuoka Red Falcons(basketballJBL Super League.2005(17) Founded and dissolved within less than a year. After that, through some twists and turns, "Rising Fukuoka" was founded)
- Yawata Steel Basketball Club → Nippon Steel Sparlets(OldBasketball japan leagueParticipation in sinceKimitsu(Currently closed)
- Yawata Steel Soccer Club → Nippon Steel Soccer Club(OldJapan Soccer LeagueParticipated in sinceEmperor's Cup All Japan Soccer ChampionshipIs the only team that has won the Kyushu team. (Dissolved in the 1990s and is now part of the Fukuoka Prefecture League Division 2)
- Nishitetsu Clippers → Nishitetsu Lions → Taiheiyo Club Lions → Crown Writer Lions(Seibu GroupBy acquisition byTokorozawaMove out to)
- West Japan Pirates(Absorbed by Nishitetsu in one year)
- Yomatsu Junior Robins(CurrentYokohama DeNA BaystarsThe second army.1954UntilOgura(CurrentKitakyushu) Was the headquarters. )
- Sumitomo Metal Girasole(I was in the V League,1997(9) Abolished part)
- Ogura Racecourse(Kogura Minami-ku, Kitakyushu City)- Central horse racing
- Fukuoka Boat Race Track(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)- 2007The first time in Kyushu at the end of (19)Prize-winning decision raceHold
- Wakamatsu Boat Racecourse(Wakamatsu Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Ashiya Boat Racecourse(Ashiya-cho, Onga-gun)
- Ogura Bicycle Racetrack(Kogura-ku, Kitakyushu)-First in JapanBicycle race track(However, the current facility isKitakyushu Media DomeInside)
- Kurume Bicycle Racetrack(Kurume City)
- Iizuka Auto Race Ground(Iizuka City)
Boat Racer Training Center
- Boat racer training station(Yanagawa City)
- Higashihirao Park Hakata no Mori Athletics Stadium(Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Heiwadai Athletic Stadium(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Kitakyushu City Honjo Athletics Stadium(Hachiman Nishi Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Kitakyushu Municipal Saegaya Athletics Stadium(Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Fukuoka Prefectural Kurume Sports Center Athletic Field (Kurume City)
- Ogori City Athletics Stadium(Ogori City)
- Fukuoka PayPay Dome(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Fukuoka City Ganosu Recreation Center Baseball Field(Higashi Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Kitakyushu City Stadium(Kogura-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Prefectural Kasuga Park Baseball Field(Kasuga City)
- Kurume City Baseball Stadium(Kurume City)
- Ogori City Baseball Stadium(Ogori City)
- Omuta City Life Extension Stadium(Omuta City)
- Tama Home Stadium Chikugo(Chikugo City)
- Prefectural Chikuho Greenery Baseball Field(Iizuka City)
- Akira Sogaki Memorial Stadium(Middle city)
- Goryo Green Stadium(Miyawaka City)
- Teruba Sekisui House Arena(Higashi Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Accion Fukuoka(Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Marine Messe Fukuoka A Building(Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Fukuoka City Gymnasium(Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Fukuoka Budokan(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Kitakyushu City Gymnasium(Hachiman East Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Kurume Arena(Kurume City)
- Onojo City Gymnasium (Madoka Park) (Onojo City)
- Kasuga City Sports Center (Kasuga City)
- Dazaifu City Gymnasium (Tobiume Arena) (Dazaifu City)
- Fukuoka Prefectural General Pool(Axion Fukuoka) (Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Fukuoka City West Citizen Pool (Nishi Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Culture memorial pool(Kokura Minami Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Chikugo wide area park pool(Miyama City)
- Fukuoka Prefectural Chikuho Ryokuchi 50m Certified Pool (Iizuka City)
- Mikuni World Stadium Kitakyushu(Kogura-ku, Kitakyushu City)
- Best Denki Stadium(Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Fukuoka Football Center(Higashi Ward, Fukuoka City)
- Prefectural Kasuga Park Stadium(Kasuga City)
- Papio Ice Arena (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka)[Note 7]
- Ashoro Bouldering Center K-WALL (Kama City)
- world Heritage
- Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal Industry
- "Kamiyadoru Island" Munakata, Okinoshima and related heritage groups(Munakata City/Fukutsu City)[Note 9]
- UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage
- World memory
- Yamamoto SakubeiRecorded images and diaries by
Tangible cultural property building
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Registered tangible cultural property
Museums and art galleries
Theme parks, botanical gardens, etc.
Scenic spots/historic sites
- Scenic spot
- Former Kameishibo Garden (Soeda Town)
- Tojima Garden(Yanagawa City)
- Tachibana Garden(Yanagawa City)
- Kiyomizu TempleHonbo Garden (Miyama City)
- Fujie Gyoen(Kawasaki Town)
- Former Ito Denemon Garden(Iizuka City)
- country'sSpecial historical site
- DazaifuTrace (Dazaifu City)
- Water cityTrace (Dazaifu City/Onojo City)
- Ono CastleTraces (Dazaifu City, Onojo City, Umi Town, Kasuya District)
- Kijo CastleTrace (Chikushino city, Saga prefectureSanyo-gunKiyama）
- Otsuka Tumulus(Katsurakawa Town, Kaho District)
- Hiraodai(Kitakyushu City Ogura Minami Ward, Yukuhashi City, Miyako Town, Kyoto County, Kanda Town, Kaharu Town, Tagawa County)
- Akutaya Daimon(Itoshima City)-NationalNatural treasure
- Large Fuji of Kuroki-Susanoo Shrine(Yame City)-National Natural Monument
- Kiyasejuku(Hachiman Nishi Ward, Kitakyushu City)
- Mori OgaiFormer Residence (Ogurakita Ward, Kitakyushu City)-Kitakyushu City Designated Historic Site
- Rectangular meteorite(Nogata City/Suga Shrine)
Shrines and temples
- Daimyocho Church(Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Imamura Cathedral(Otoarai Town, Mitsui District)
- Japan Gospel Lutheran Kurume Church (Kurume City)
- Japan Evangelical Lutheran Hachiman Church(Hachiman East Ward, Kitakyushu City)
Festivals and events
The friendship tie-up areas in Fukuoka Prefecture are as follows.
- United States of America·Hawaii
- September 1981, 9 Sister Alliance
- People's Republic of ChinaJiangsu
- July 1992, 11 Friendship tie-up
- Bangkok, Thailand
- July 2006, 2 Friendship tie-up
- Delhi, India
- July 2007, 3 Friendship tie-up
- Vietnam·Hanoi City
- July 2008, 2 Friendship tie-up
Works set in Fukuoka Prefecture
People from Fukuoka Prefecture
- ^ Adjacent at sea.
- ^ 2 hours 55 minutes by high speed boat.KagoshimaIt is equivalent to the distance to and is closer than Osaka. Currently, Fukuoka City has the concept of forming a super-wide economic zone with Busan City.
- ^ special areaIn the total number of basic municipalities includingTokyoIt is the fifth place after.
- ^ It became free from December 2018, 12.
- ^ Broadcast areaToKumamotoAraoincluding.
- ^ Ends on December 2021, 12.
- ^ Scheduled to be closed at the end of June 2021.
- ^ KumamotoAraoStraddle.
- ^ The general public cannot enter Okinoshima.
- ^ Scheduled to close on December 2021, 12.
- ^ 
- ^ Heisei 27 year (2015 year)CensusXNUM X Month X NUM X Date
- ^ East, west, north and south end points of the Kyushu region and the latitude and longitude of the center of gravity Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 3 reading
- ^ Longitude/latitude (world geodetic system) of municipal offices, government offices, and north, south, east, and west end points Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 3 reading
- ^ Center of Population in Japan-From the 22 Census Results- Statistics Bureau March 2013, 3 Reading
- ^ Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory-Weather Information
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency website (June 2019, 6)
- ^ Seasonal phenomenon observation status Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory, viewed on February 2020, 2.
- ^ The "latest" first snowfall in Fukuoka and Oita City West Japan Newspaper (February 2020, 2)
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun (November 2021, 3)
- ^ Hirofumi Yamamoto "History of Fukuoka Prefecture You Do Not Know" Takashi Ezawa, 2012, p. 105.ISBN 9784800300218.
- ^ "The history of Fukuoka as excavated". Fukuoka City Museum. 2013th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "History of Ashiya". Ashiya Town. 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Prefecture History 40 "History of Fukuoka Prefecture" Shinpei Nozawa, 1997, 42 pages.ISBN 4-634-32400-8.
- ^ Prime Minister's Office, Earthquake Research Promotion Headquarters, Earthquake Research Committee, “Seismic Activities in Japan-Characteristics of Damaged Earthquakes by Region-Supplementary Edition”, Jijishasha Co., Ltd., 1999, p. 320.
- ^ Agency for Cultural Affairs website policy field (May 2015, 5)
- ^ "Western Capitals" of Ancient Japan-Exchange base with East Asia-
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Meteorological Information No. 13 (January 2016, 1) on Japan Meteorological Agency Heavy Snow(As of January 2016, 2Archive）
- ^ Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory Announcement "Heavy snow and low temperatures in Kyushu and Yamaguchi Prefecture from January 28 to 1, 23" (January 25, 2016)
- ^ “Water pipe damage due to cold weather, request for SDF dispatch in XNUMX prefectures of Kyushu”. YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2016, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 1.
- ^ "Cold waves, water loss of 10 households, Omuta, etc. 13 municipalities, water pipes ruptured one after another". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (April 2016, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 1.
- ^ "Cold weather in Kyushu, direct hits to Fukuoka and Omuta are suspended throughout the city". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2016, 1) 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka Softbank Hawks Farm headquarters "HAWKS Baseball Park Chikugo" completed today!". Press release. Fukuoka Softbank Hawks (March 2016, 3). 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "The Higashikyushu Expressway (between Shiida Minami IC and Buzen IC) will open on Sunday, April 28, 4.". News Release. West Nippon Expressway Kyushu Branch (February 2016, 2). 2016th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "G7 Kitakyushu Energy Ministers' Meeting (EMM)”. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Agency for Natural Resources and Energy. 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Unesco has decided 5 Kyushu such as Hakata Yamakasa and Tobata Gion to be intangible heritage of “mountain, hob and stalls””. West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (April 2016, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Registration of UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage (list of representatives) for "Mountain, Hoko, Yatai"”. Agency for Cultural Affairs (December 2016, 12). 2017th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Mikuni World Stadium Kitakyushu Grand Open”. Kitakyushu City Citizens' Culture and Sports Bureau Sports Department Sports Promotion Division. 2017th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Announcement by the Japan Meteorological Agency "About naming heavy rains that occurred in the northern part of Kyushu from July 29 to 7, 5" (July 6, 2017)
- ^ "Kurume Arena opening ceremony”. Fukuoka Prefecture Physical Education, Sports and Health Division. 2018th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "About the name of this heavy rain”. Japan Meteorological Agency (July 2018, 7). 2018th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b Fukuoka High Court “Notice of Relocation of Government Buildings and Business Start Date” (June 2018, 6)
- ^ Reproduction of "Umehana no Utage" in Manyoshu Dazaifu related to "Reiwa" -Asahi Shimbun, December 2019, 4
- ^ Notice of Government Office Relocation (September 2019, 9)
- ^ Notice of Relocation of Fukuoka Local Public Prosecutors Office, Fukuoka War Public Prosecutor Office, Munakata Public Prosecutor Office and Amagi Ward Public Prosecutor Office (September 2019, 9)
- ^ Cross-border cheers Kyushu's first match, stand enthusiasm Fukuoka City Rugby World Cup (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun September 2019, 9)
- ^ "Fukuoka Prefecture 46 people evacuated to 4 municipalities with heavy rain special warning, prefecture disaster response headquarters". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency announced “Name of heavy rain from July 2, 7” (July 3, 2020)
- ^ “Fukuoka Governor Requests Weekend Self-Restriction: Confirming Infection of 6 New People in the Prefecture”. West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Prime Minister Abe declared an emergency situation 7 prefectures Effectiveness Until May 5 -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered on April 2020, 4.
- ^ Prime Minister's Residence Press Conference on Prime Minister Abe on New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (April 2020, 4)
- ^ Declaration of emergencies Extension decision until 31st of this month Applicable to all-new Corona -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered on April 2020, 5.
- ^ Prime Minister's Residence Press Conference on Prime Minister Abe on New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (April 2020, 5)
- ^ Emergency declaration lifted in 39 prefectures Prime Minister Abe announced new coronavirus -NHKNEWSWEB, delivered May 2020, 5
- ^ Prime Minister's Residence Press Conference on Prime Minister Abe on New Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (April 2020, 5)
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Home Page "Fukuoka Prefecture Corona Warning" Activation and Future Responses (August 8)
- ^ "Fukuoka Corona Warning" cancellation is also decided to partially review the trigger index ". West Japan Newspaper (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (March 2020, 10) 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Homepage Fukuoka Corona Warning has been activated (December 12)
- ^ "Fukuoka Prefecture to activate its own" corona warning "... the second time since August". Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2020, 12) 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Press Conference of Prime Minister Suga on Coronavirus Infection (January 2021, 1)
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Press Conference of Prime Minister Suga on Coronavirus Infection (January 2021, 2)
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Interview on Partial Cancellation of State of Emergency (February 2021, 2)
- ^ Fukuoka Prefecture Official Homepage Future response to new coronavirus infection (announced on March 3)
- ^ “Decision to request a shorter time from restaurants in Fukuoka City from 22nd to May 5th”. West Japan Newspaper(July 2021, 4) 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Kurume City is added to the request for shortened restaurant hours Fukuoka Prefecture". West Japan Newspaper(July 2021, 4) 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “Fukuoka Prefecture expands time saving requests to all prefectures Requests to movie theaters and commercial facilities”. West Japan Newspaper(July 2021, 5) 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Press Conference of Prime Minister Suga on Coronavirus Infection (January 2021, 5)
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Press Conference of Prime Minister Suga on Coronavirus Infection (January 2021, 5)
- ^ Prime Minister's Office Prime Minister Suga Press Conference (June 2021, 6)
- ^ “Governor Ogawa Fukuoka resigns”. Current affairs dot com(July 2021, 2) 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Ariake Sea Coastal National Highway Office (February 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Okawahigashi-Onoshima section opened Ariake Sea coastal road". Saga newspaper(July 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Prefectural Accounts-Cabinet Office”(Japanese). Cabinet Office homepage. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ JT closes Kyushu factory Scale reduction of 3000 domestic personnel-end of March 22 JIJI.COM (February 2021, 2) Retrieved February 15, 2021
- ^ "JT closes 2 factories in Fukuoka Next spring, recruits 1000 voluntary retirement". West Japan Newspaper. 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “Cold water toll roads are free”. West Japan Newspaper(November 2016, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 5. 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Fukuoka Prefectural Road Corporation, December 2015, 12
- ^ (PDF) (As of January 2015, 10Archive)-Saitama Prefectural Office
- ^ Visit by representatives of the kiwifruit "Amaui" production area Fukuoka Prefecture official website (November 2016, 11) November 18, 2016
- Crossroad Fukuoka -Fukuoka Prefecture Tourism Federation
- Wiki Voyage hasFukuokaThere is travel information about.
Mitan prefecturePart of (Chikugo）
|Changes in administrative districts|