Qantas Group Recovers Demand More Than Expected Domestic Supply Nearly Pre-Corona Level Next Year
If you write the contents roughly
All Qantas Boeing 787-9s are in operation and operate repatriation and freight flights to their home countries on behalf of the Australian Government.
The Qantas Group announced on April 4 that demand is recovering more than previously expected. October-15 ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Boeing 787 Dreamliner(British: Boeing 787 Dreamliner) IsThe United States of America OfBoeingDeveloped and manufactured by the company767-777Next-generation long-distance medium-sized model that succeeds part ofWide body machine.. Two on each wing, one on eachTurbo fan engineEquipTwin engineIs. Nickname is "Dream liner(Dreamliner) ”, But this name was given in June 2003 after the open call for participants.Paris Air ShowAnnounced during the period. At the research stageY2, In the development stage7E7Is called,2005May 1(SeattleTime) followed the conventional naming system787Was changed to.. The name "777" was expected because it was developed after the 787.
Long for a medium-sized airlinerCruising distanceThe feature is that long flight distances by conventional large aircraft can be directly operated by this derivative type, and it has become possible to open long-distance air routes where demand is not expected so much and the profitability of large aircraft is tight. Except for some parts such as the engine, more than half of the fuselage and main wings金属notCarbon fiber compositeBy using, it incorporates bold technological innovations that set it apart from other models, such as reducing the weight and strengthening of the aircraft and simplifying the manufacturing process..Jet engineabout,Rolls-Royce Trent 1000OrGeneral Electric GEnxTo use.
2003Towards developmentOrdersWhen it starts, it is economical, comfortable, and environmentally friendly as a passenger aircraft, and for passengers, the air purifying power inside the aircraft is improved, and the size of windows and the storage of baggage are improved.volumeWith the expansion of etc., the comfort of riding has become popular, and manyAirlinesOrdered one after another. And the number of orders reached more than 800 when the test flight of the prototype aircraft had not started. The first prototype of the 787 flew on December 1, 2, two years and four months behind the original plan... The reason why the first flight was delayed is that the development work was delayed because, in addition to the advanced technology, we asked manufacturers all over the world to share the development and manufacturing cooperation... This delayed the start of mass production and ordered the 787 for the first time in the world.Japan OfAll Nippon AirwaysReceived Unit 12011May 9It became. After introducing the 787, ANA has been operating since October 2011.Narita-Hong KongStarting with the line, it was put into service all over the world... Initially ANA2008 OfBeijing OlympicsIt was delayed by more than 3 years because it was scheduled to go into service for, but after that production went smoothly and production went smoothly.Japan AirlinesBut in addition to the start of operationUnited airlines,American airlines,Hainan AirlinesEtc., introduced one after another by airlines around the world.. As of January 2020, 1 airlines own 55s, producing more than 787 aircraft.
In this section, for passenger aircraft made by Boeing, the notation of "Boeing" is omitted and only numbers are used, or Boeing is referred to as "B". As an example, "Boeing 777" is "777" or "B777".
1995Boeing, which was considering the development of a model next to the 777, which started service in Japan, will need a passenger plane in the future.Speed of soundClose toTransonic speedConsidering that it is a high-speed aircraft that can be cruised in2001Initially around 250 seatsSonic cruiserProposed. But in September 2001American terrorist attacksLater, due to the impact of reduced aviation demand, etc.2002At the end, I gave up the development of the Sonic Cruiser and started to develop the standard 7E7. The regular 7E7 is a 767-class twin-engined medium-sized airliner that emphasizes efficiency over speed.2003At the end, sales to airlines were approved internally.
January 2004Launch customerAsAll Nippon AirwaysStarted ordering 50 aircraft and the name was changed to 787. afterwards,Japan Airlines,Northwest Airlines,Continental AirlinesMany major airlines have ordered. According to the original schedule2007Completed in July, first flight from August to September, then test flight with 7 prototypes,2008In 5 monthFederal Aviation Administration(FAA) was scheduled to acquire type certification, and as soon as it was acquired, it was scheduled to be handed over to All Nippon Airways. All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. announced that it will launch domestic flights in June 2008Beijing OlympicsAt the time of the eventTokyo/Haneda - Beijing/CapitalIt will be used for charter flights between.
Initially, it was planned to fly first at the end of September 2007 and deliver it in May 9, but many new designs such as a fuselage using new materials and an engine adopting a new axis, and development are shared by each company around the world As a result, the development was difficult due to the lack of alignment. The first flight took place on December 2008, 5, more than two years later than originally planned.
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd., which was scheduled to receive Unit 1, was unable to enter service at the time of the Beijing Olympics, and was forced to change its service plan. Regarding the No. 1 test machine that was scheduled to be received-the No. 3 test machine is rejected because the aircraft's weight increased compared to the mass production type and the original performance could not be obtained..
All Nippon Airways and Boeing Co., Ltd. (Service Ready Operational Validation: SROV) In order to carry out the, the 2011-7 type machine with the registration code N3EX that was painted by All Nippon Airways on July 787, 787Haneda OfTokyo International AirportCame to Japan for the first time.. From 7th to 5th July with HanedaCentral part,Itami,Kansai,Okayama,HiroshimaTo and from each airport ofBoarding bridgeTested assuming actual service such as connection and refueling.
On September 2011, 9, the first aircraft of this model with the registration code JA28A for All Nippon Airways arrived at Haneda Airport four years after the rollout and carried out crew habituation flight from October 801 to 1. Was.
Delivery and service
On October 2011, 10, All Nippon AirwaysNarita - Hong KongIn between, it carried out the world's first commercial operation as 787. November 11, Haneda-began regular domestic flights on Okayama and Hiroshima routes. At All Nippon Airways, special coating is applied to Units 1 and 1, and normal coating is applied for Units 2 and later, but in order to make it easier to understand that it is 3, it is huge in front of the aircraftlogoI decided to paint "787"[Note 1].
However, the aircraft that will be received after February 2014 has not been painted the "2" logo[Note 2].. In addition, the aircraft painted with the "787" logo has now been restored to normal ANA paint.[Note 3]
January 2012, 1, All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. BeijingThe regular scheduled international flights have started. It was the aforementioned Unit 3 (JA805A; for long-distance international flights) that was used. The company has begun to introduce domestic plane dedicated aircraft from the summer of 2012. Haneda- Fukuoka-KagoshimaLine, Haneda- KumamotoLines will be put on line one after another, and Haneda from autumn 2012- SapporoAlso entered service on the line.
April 2012, 4, Japan Airlines will open a new Narita- Duffel BagIntroduced 787-8 (JA822J) to the line.. This was Japan Airlines' first 787 service route. This was the first direct flight between Narita and Boston. For the time being, Japan Airlines announced that it will make full use of the characteristics of the 787 and plans to operate only on international flights.However, it will gradually introduce 787-8 aircraft to domestic flights as well, and from October 2019 Haneda- In service between Itami.
August 2013, 1,LOT Polish Airlines TheWarsaw -The 787 began operating on the Chicago route, but due to the decision to suspend operation of the 787 worldwide on this day, the route was operated only on the outbound day, and the return flight was canceled.
Since May 2013, Boeing has the prospect of refurbishing the battery unit, and has delivered and handed over many aircraft that had been waiting for delivery, which had been manufactured and stagnated.
2013March 5Civil Aviation Administration of China(CAAC) has allowed the 787, which had been put off for a long time, to operate in China, and it is expected that the delivery of a machine destined for China, which was already manufactured and was delayed. Regarding the authorization, CAAC has not announced the details, including the relation between the postponement of the operation authorization and the battery trouble described later.
August 2013, 5,Thomson AirlinesHas been delayed due to battery problemsThe United KingdomReceived the first aircraft to the airline, received the second aircraft on May 5, the following day, and is scheduled to enter service on July 31 of the same year.
August 2013, 6,British AirwaysReceived the first machine equipped with the Rolls-Royce Trent 1000.
August 2017, 2,Korean Airが初号機である787-9の機体番号：HL8081を受領し、2月24日に韓国へ到着する。ファーストクラス6席、プレステージ(ビジネス)クラス18席、エコノミークラス245席の計269席で構成された機体で、3月7日から韓国国内で運航を開始し、6月ごろからトロント、マドリード、ロサンゼルスなどの長距離路線で運航する予定It is said. We plan to introduce four more aircraft by the end of the year and five more by 4, for a total of 2019 aircraft.
August 2018, 2,Singapore AirlinesAnnounced that it will launch the 787-10 on the Singapore-Perth route., Singapore to celebrate the 2018th anniversary of the company's service to Japan in 50 Osaka (Kansai)Officially decided to introduce it to one round trip (SQ1 / SQ618) of the line.. The line will start operating from May 2018, 5, and after that, in addition to the Perth lineTokyo-Centrair-FukuokaIntroduced to part of the line within 2018.
In December 2018, the 12th 787-787 (aircraft number: B-9) was released.China Southern AirlinesAnnounced that it was handed over to.. Commemorative logos for the "787th BOEING 787" and "787th Kabane 787" were posted on the aircraft in Chinese and English.
Medium sizeWide body machineIt is positioned as a successor to some of the narrow-body 757, semi-wide-body 767, and 777. In particular, the cruising range and cruising speed are significantly higher than the target 767, and fuel efficiency is also improved.TorayMade ofCarbon fiber(Carbon fiber) was usedCarbon fiber reinforced plasticEtc.Composite materialUsage ratio is about 50%[Note 4]Since the other half is an engine or the like that is not suitable for composite materials, it can be said that the actual airframe has been completely made into composite materials.
The fuselage is 767, orAirbus A330Thicker than the class, the seating arrangement in the guest room isEconomy classIn 2-4-2 8AbreastIs the basic, but even with 3-3-3 9 Abrest, conventional passenger planes, 737 and 747Economy classYou can secure a seat width that is almost the same asJapan AirlinesAll airlines except the above order and operate with 9-abrest specifications. However, the company's 8 Abrest will be international flight equipment, and the domestic flight equipment introduced from October 2019 will be 10 Abrest. Due to this thick fuselage, in the underfloor cargo compartmentLD-3 containerCan be mounted in parallel (the inability to mount LD-2 under the floor in parallel was a serious drawback of the 3 when compared to the A300 and A330).
The ceiling of the guest room is 200 mm higher than before. The area ratio is about 767 times larger than the 1.2, about 777 times larger than the 1.3, and 350 times larger than the A1.65, so you can see the outside scenery even if you are not on the window side. The windows have no shade, insteadElectrochromismEach passenger will adjust the amount of transmitted light through the windows using an electronic curtain that uses the above (all windows can be adjusted and fixed all at once by the crew's operation).This electronic shade has 5% transparency even in the darkest, so you can enjoy the scenery a little outside, but it does not pass GPS signals, so it is impossible to receive GPS signals in the guest room.In the roomLEDVarious electric colors can be adjusted by light.. The toilet is led by Japan AirlinesTOTO-Jamco・ By joint development of BoeingWarm water washing toilet seatIs adopted as an option, All Nippon Airways has also adopted this for international flights.
WingInitially, we used composite materials for the airframe, but this solved problems such as corrosiveness, and in 777cockpitIt was an optional equipment only forhumidifierHowever, it will be installed as standard equipment in the cabin for the first time. By installing a new filter that uses a technology called "gas filter", it is conventionalHEPA filterIt has become possible to remove gas molecules that could not be removed by. This will at least halve the health symptoms caused by dryness.
The cockpit is like 777LCDWas heavily usedGlass cockpitThe FMS, which was mechanical in the conventional model, is also displayed on the LCD and can be operated via the CCD (Cursor Control Device) adopted from the 777. Not the main instrument,Head up display(HUD) is also equipped.Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)Is also standard equipment. At the beginning of development, the oxygen mask for pilots was designed for Westerners, but at the request of All Nippon Airways, masks that match the faces of Asians will also be made..
The cruising range is up to 787 with the basic 8-8,500.nautical mile(15,700km).Los AngelesからUKOrニ ュ ー ヨ ー クからTokyoEnough to cover the route, from TokyoJohannesburgIt is also possible to fly non-stop. As model performanceETOPS-330 can be obtained.
Compared to the 767, fuel efficiency is said to be improved by 20%. It is said that this is due to the synergistic effect of aerodynamic improvement by Cruise Flaps and Spoiler Droop, weight reduction by heavy use of composite material (carbon fiber material), improvement of engine fuel efficiency, and these. The maximum number of passengers has also increased slightly due to the weight reduction.
The 787-9 pursues further fuel efficiency through a hybrid laminar flow control mechanism for the vertical stabilizer.
The engine isRolls-Royce HoldingsMadeTrent 1000When,General Electric OfGenXIs prepared. These engines are also internationally jointly developed. By standardizing the electrical connection interface, it is possible to replace these two types of engines, and it has become possible to replace them with engines from different manufacturers when high-performance engines are developed due to future technological advances.
Adopting a starter generator that both starts the engine and generates electricity, electrification of engine start, which was conventionally done by bleed air and starter turbine, and electrification of air conditioners and wing edge deicing devices without using bleed air (engine nacelle) Regarding the anti-icing of the (engine pod), it is said that it was possible to improve fuel efficiency by almost eliminating the bleed air from the engine compressor by using bleed air like other models)..
The jagged chevron pattern at the rear end of the engine nacelle, which can be seen from the outside, is "Chevron nozzleThe aim is to reduce noise by mixing the fan flow and the combustion gas flow.
However, a defect was discovered in the blade of the Rolls-Royce engine of All Nippon Airways. It was decided to replace the blades of the engines of all the delivered models, which caused a great deal of confusion again.
Promotion of international joint venture
The 787 is an international joint venture that allows about 70% of the aircraft to be developed by about 70 companies, including overseas manufacturers. As a result, development costs can be distributed and borne, and the aircraft will be a combination of the best technologies in the world. There are 900 participating companies worldwide, including subcontractors.イタリア,The United Kingdom,France,カナダ,Australia, South Korea,People's Republic of ChinaCountries such as are participating in shared production,JapanFromMitsubishi Heavy IndustriesDozens of companies are participating, including. To transport large airframe parts and engines manufactured outside Boeing to the final assembly plantDedicated transport aircraft modified from freight type 747Is used, and in Japan, the parts production plant is "Asia's No. 1 Aerospace Industry Cluster Formation Special Zone(National International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone)Because it exists in the area centered on Aichi and Gifu prefecturesChubu International AirportIs flying regularly to.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries at the time of planning 747X2000A comprehensive tie-up with Boeing was realized in May, and it has an advantage in aircraft manufacturing.1994The important part of Japan has been decided, and Mitsubishi is the first overseas companyWingIn charge (developed by MitsubishiCarbon fiberComposite materialIt is,F-2 fighterIn joint development ofaircraftWas used for the first time in. At that time, the American side was also conducting research on carbon-based composite materials, but the composite material developed by Mitsubishi was evaluated as superior, so Mitsubishi has won the right to manufacture the main wings.)Kawasaki Heavy IndustriesIs the joint between the main wing and the middle fuselage and the central wing, Fuji Heavy Industries (currentlySUBARU) Was unofficially decided for the center box and the main wing fairing. The plan is from 747X to 787 via Sonic Cruiser, Mitsubishi is in charge of the main wing, Kawasaki is in charge of assembling the front fuselage / main landing gear fixed trailing edge / main landing gear hangar, and Fuji is in charge of assembling the central wing / main landing gear hangar and connecting it to the central wing. There is. As for the engine, Kawasaki for Trent 1000 and GEnxIHI, Mitsubishi for both enginesName invitation) Is participating. Japan's share is 35%.
Carbon fiber composite materials (1 tons or more for carbon fiber composite materials and 35 tons or more for carbon fibers per machine), which is Japan's specialty, are used for more than half of the weight ratio of the aircraft, making it the world's largest PAN-based carbon fiber manufacturer. is thereToraySince 2006 for Boeing and primary structural materials2021Signed a long-term supply contract for up to 16 years to supply all of the carbon fiber materials used.
As of 2019, the 787 is touting three variants.
- It is a short-distance type with a cruising range of 3,500 nautical miles (6,500km) and 296 seats (two-class system) for routes with heavy traffic. The order was virtually made into a model exclusively for Japan only by All Nippon Airways and Japan Airlines, but due to the delay in the development schedule, the order was transferred to 2-787, and as of July 8, the number of orders for 2014-7 is 787. is there. Production has been suspended as of 3, but it is expected to resume production when an airline ordering appears.
- It is the basic model of the 223 with 3 seats (8,200 class system) and a cruising range of 15,200 nautical miles (787 km), and is also the first model to be developed. Rolled out on July 2007, 7However, the first flight was scheduled for the end of September of the same year, but as mentioned above, the first flight was delayed by more than one year, and as a result, the first aircraft was delivered to All Nippon Airways in September 9, which was delayed by more than three years. ..
- It is an aircraft with a maximum number of seats of 300 (3 class system) with an extended fuselage. AirbusA350-900, BoeingB777-200ERFirst flight in September 2013, which is the same aircraft asdid. Of the air resistance reduction systemHybrid Laminar-Flow Control (HLFC)And automatically open the gear door after levitation to retract the gear early after takeoffEarly Doors Operation (EDO)Etc. are installed. Launch customerAir New ZealandReceived the first ZK-NZE on July 2014, 7However, All Nippon Airways received the first JA830A on July 7 of the same year... The world's first scheduled 787-9 flightAll Nippon AirwaysSo, the Tokyo-Fukuoka route started operation on August 2014, 8..
- It is a further extension type with a maximum seating capacity of 350. AirbusA350-1000, In BoeingB777-300ERIt is the same aircraft as. June 2013Paris Air ShowOfficial launch announced at.South carolinaNorth CharlestonSouth Carolina factoryManufacture only.. The first thing I receivedSingapore AirlinesSo, on March 2018, 3, we received the first machine (aircraft number: 25V-SCA). From May 9, the same year, the service began on the Singapore-Kansai Line. After that, the A5-3, which was introduced on the Singapore-Narita line from May 5, the Singapore-Chubu line from July 19, and the Singapore-Fukuoka line from December 7, and was launched on the Japan route, was 28-12. Updated to. In addition, we own the A19, and there is a policy to change the route where demand is expected in the cities where the A330 is in service in the Asian region to the 300-787, which has more seats than the A10-350.
- In January 2015, All Nippon Airways ordered three aircraft of the same type.United airlinesFollowing that, all three types of -8, -9, and -10 will be introduced... In addition, All Nippon Airways received the first 2019-3 (aircraft number: JA31A) on March 787, 10., Started operation on the Narita-Singapore route from April 4, the same year..
Source: Boeing website.
The specifications of the 787-10 include some estimates, and the development of the entire 787 has not been completed and the specifications may change.
|Item \ Model||787-3|
|Maximum fuselage width||5.74m||5.03m||6.19m|
|Maximum room width||5.49m||4.70m||5.86m|
|Maximum takeoff weight||170,000kg||219,540kg||244,940kg||Unknown||186,880kg||204,120kg||297,560kg|
|Number of seats||290 - 330|
|210 - 250|
|250 - 290|
|Number of seats|
|-||ANA domestic flights|
335 (12 + 323)
ANA international flights
169 (46 + 21 + 102)
184 (32 + 14 + 138)
240 (42 + 198)
JAL domestic flights
291 (6 + 58 + 227)
JAL international flights
161 (38 + 35 + 88)
186 (30 + 156)
206 (30 + 176)
|ANA domestic flights|
395 (18 + 377)
ANA international flights
215 (48 + 21 + 146)
246 (40 + 14 + 192)
JAL international flights
195 (44 + 35 + 116)
203 (52 + 35 + 116)
239 (28 + 21 + 190)
|ANA international flights|
294 (38 + 21 + 235)
337 (36 + 301)
RR Trent 1000
P & W PW4062
P & W PW4062
P & W PW4090
RR Trent 895
|Cruise Mach number||M0.85||M0.80||M0.84|
|Maximum cruise altitude||13,000m|
|Maximum fuel capacity||48,600L||127,000L||Unknown||90,770L||171,160L|
|Landing run distance||1,730m|
|First flight||Development discontinued||2009||2013||2017||1986||2000||1997|
- *1: Maximum load (passenger and freight)
In addition to fires during test flights, delays and suspensions due to equipment problems were frequently seen from the day of service in November 2011... In 2013, brake failureFire from the battery, Fuel leak, Lubricating oil leakSuch troubles occurred one after another. In the event of a battery fire, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) issued an airworthiness improvement order,1979 OfMcDonnell Douglas DC-10Since, All of the same aircraft in service will be suspended around the world. The refurbished battery system was approved by the FAA and the European Aviation Safety Administration (EASA) on April 2013, 4, and by the Civil Aviation Administration on April 25, 4. World's first commercial operation after Ethiopian Airlines stopped operations on April 26Addis AbabaDepartureNairobiI resumed on my way. After the operation resumed, white smoke was emitted from the aircraft of Japan Airlines on January 2014, 1, causing a problem of changing the aircraft... March 2014, 3 (UTC), the oil pressure of the right engine drops,Honolulu International AirportMade an emergency landing with only the left engine.
July 2013, 7, on an Ethiopian Airlines aircraftLondon Heathrow AirportA fire broke out a few hours after arriving at and turning off all power.British Aviation Accident Investigation Agency (AAIB) denies link to previous battery fire accident,HoneywellUntil the airworthiness was confirmed to FAA and other aviation authorities by issuing a report that the company's aircraft lifesaving radio (ELT) was likely to have caused a fire, the power supply of the ELT in question was confirmed. Advised to issue a notification.. In response, FAA, JCAB, and EASA authorities have issued a notice requesting that the ELT be inspected or withdrawn.
Regarding the GEnx-787B engine used by some 1 aircraft, on July 2013, 7ロシアCaused an ice accretion during operation, causing 2 out of 67 GEnx-4B2 engines in the same series to shut down, 3 of which were found to have damaged the high pressure compressor. In response to a safety advisory from the Russian Federation Aviation Administration (Rosaviatsia), Boeing revised the 787 for airlines using the GEnx-1B engine, saying, "When flying in clouds above 30,000 feet. On the flight pathCumulonimbusIf there is an active cloud area, flight within 90 km is prohibited.” Japan Airlines, which has selected the same engine, is changing the aircraft in each season from the flight departing on November 2013, 11, in consideration of the weather conditions, etc., to "provide stable operation"..
On April 2015, 4, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) had a software issue with the power control system of the 30, which could cause a sudden loss of power and loss of aircraft control if the system was left running for 787 days. And issued a notification to each domestic airline to restart the system regularly.[Broken link].
After that, specific measures were announced to each company by the end of 2015, and Boeing says that all the aircraft that have been handed over have already secured the prescribed safety..
However, on January 2017, 1, All Nippon Airways, which introduced the engine with Rolls-Royce, the manufacturer of the Trent 27 engine, will replace all models because all 1000 turbine blades equipped with the engine are defective. Announced to suspend operation and replace blades.. As a result, All Nippon Airways suspended all 787s, which not only disrupted the flight schedule but also forced a major suspension. All improved blades will be replaced with improved ones by the end of 3, three years later. Furthermore, in 2019, it is possible to fly at sea for a certain period of time even if one engine is stopped, as the engine may deteriorate when the Trent 2018 engine is operated for a long time.ETOPSAnnounced that it will limit the flight time allowed in.However, it seems that not all 1000s equipped with the Trent 787 engine are targeted, but engines that have adopted the so-called "Package C" specifications.In addition, it is posted on the Rolls-Royce official website that ETOPS will be completely restored for the aircraft replaced with the improved blade..
787 outlook and testing machine
Following the start of development of the 787, a rival in 2005AirbusAs equipment to counter the 787A330Has been significantly modifiedA350announced. According to the initial target performance of the announcement, "A350 has increased cruising range and number of passengers", but Boeing said, "Because the 787 is a completely new passenger aircraft, even if the A330 is refined, it will exceed this aircraft. I can't do that. "
In fact, after that, the number of orders for the A350 was sluggish, so as a result of hearing with each airline, in 2006Farnborough AirshowAirbus is a new model that has undergone a major redesign from the A330.A350XWB Launched (eXtra Wide Body) and won orders approaching 787.
Both companies have in common that they anticipate an increase in air passengers in the future, but there is a difference in the way they deal with it, which is affecting the development concept of new aircraft. Airbus says "Hub airportNew large machine to operate betweenA380), And distribution of passengers to the local area with our own single-aisle aircraft with abundant pieces. ”(Hub and spoke), But Boeing says, "Passengers do not like troublesome transfers and will want medium-sized aircraft to enter the nearest airport."Point to point). 787 first entered service in 2011ETOPS-180Was obtained from FAA on May 2014, 5ETOPS-330Got
Of the 787s, the test airplanes "Unit 1" (ZA001) to Unit 3 (ZA003) were scheduled to be received by All Nippon Airways, but the weight of the aircraft increased compared to the mass-produced type and the original performance could not be obtained. Therefore, the receipt was refused, and the mass-produced model was delivered to All Nippon Airways. Therefore, the testing machine was retired by 2015 and donated to each facility.20156ToJapan OfAichiTokonameChubu International AirportThe first production machine (ZA001 machine) was donated by Boeing. .
- Unit 1 (aircraft number: ZA001, registration code: N787BA):Chubu International Airport FLIGHT OF DREAMS(AichiTokoname）
- The aircraft that first flew on December 2009, 12,BoeingWearing special paint for the company.
- 2015From Boeing on June 6thWingIt produces major parts such as, and has a deep connection with the 787 series.AichiAnd announced that it will be donated to Chubu Centrair International Airport, Flyed to the airport on the 22nd of the same month.
- For a while after that, it was left open-air at the side of the runway in the airport,2016It was named "FLIGHT OF DREAMS", which will be newly constructed on the airport island.Complex commercial facilityIt has been decided that the ZA787, the world's first production machine in the memorable 001 series, will be exhibited indoors as a highlight of the exhibition.
- The first floor of "FLIGHT OF DREAMS" opened on October 2018, 10Team labFocusing on the exhibition of ZA001, which is supervised byExperience-based content"FLIGHT PARK" (flight park. There is a charge except for the Boeing store), and "SEATTLE TERRACE" on the 2nd and 3rd floors are the founding places of Boeing.SeattleIt is a shop and restaurant district with the image of the streets of Aichi, and there are also restaurants that originated here or are popular in Aichi prefecture.Aviation fanIt is something that you can enjoy other than.
- Unit 2 (aircraft number: ZA002, registration code: N787EX): Pima Air & Space Museum (Pima Air & Space Museum,ArizonaTucson）
- The first aircraft to fly to Japan for conformity verification. All Nippon Airways painting.
- Unit 3 (machine number: ZA003, registration code: N787BX):Museum of Flight(State of WashingtonSeattle）
- A memorial ceremony was held on November 2014, 11, and it is on display. Boeing painting.
- Unit 6 (machine number: ZA006, registration code: N787ZA)
- ^ '787' paint on Boeing 787 regular painter -All Nippon Airways Press Release December 2011, 12. The case where the model name is written in large numbers on normal painting (excluding the one with the registration symbol on the rear of the machine)777-200Since then (when the 777-200 was first introduced, the vertical tail of Units 1-3 was labeled "777" instead of "ANA").
- ^ Aircraft number: JA825A is normally painted and the logo is "ANA (Hinomaru) Inspiration of JAPAN" with the tag line established in 2013 added.
- ^ Aircraft number: JA818A was the last aircraft to carry the 787 logo, but was ferry-flighted for maintenance involving repainting work.
- ^ Usage ratio of 757% for 767 and 3 and 777% for 11
- ^ A lithium-ion battery for APU in the electric room at the rear of the aircraft. Securaplane technology manufactured by the UK's Megait, and battery body manufactured by GS Yuasa. 75Ah for cell and battery, nominal voltage is 3.7V for cell, 29.6V for battery.
- ^ Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyProfessor Donald Sudway (Material Chemistry) is not a lithium-ion battery containing an organic electrolyte that is easy to igniteNickel hydride batteryShould have been adopted. In particular, since the heat-dissipating cells have been eliminated because the heat-generating batteries are mounted in high density without cooling, the idea that computer-controlled flight safety can be ensured is questionable..
- ^ However, since the production is increasing recently and the transportation is not in time, in addition to the transportation by Dream Lifter,ロシア OfVolga Dnieper OfAntonov An-124Is chartered.
- ^ E depends on Efficiency Efficiency, but Boeing "simply"E"ight" is an acronym.
- ^ Norris, G .; Thomas, G .; Wagner, M. and Forbes Smith, C. (2005). Boeing 787 Dreamliner – Flying Redefined. Aerospace Technical Publications International. ISBN 0-9752341-2-9
- ^ "Boeing Gives the 7E7 Dreamliner a Model Designation”(English). Boeing (January 2005, 1). 2012th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Sub-item encyclopedia, Chiezou, Britannica International Encyclopedia. “What is Boeing 787 Dreamliner?”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ The ordering contracts for Northwest and Continental will each succeedDelta AirlinesとUnited airlinesHas been taken over by.
- ^ "US Boeing new mid-sized passenger plane "B787" ANA to launch routes next June". Fuji Sankei Business iSankei Digital (December 2007, 7). As of January 9, 2007オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “All Nippon Airways: US Boeing 787 delivery delay, to claim compensation”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2008, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2008, 3. 2013th of February 1Browse.
- ^ ANA Public Relations Office; Boeing Japan (July 2011, 7). “Boeing and ANA Launch Japan 787 Verification Program (SROV)”(Japanese). ANA Group Corporate Information Press Release. ANA HoldingsCo., Ltd. 2017th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Boeing: New Generation Airliner 787 Arrives at Haneda Airport”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2011, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 7. 2011th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Latest 787 warped wing and many fans at Osaka Airport". 47NEWSKyodo News. (December 2011, 7) 2011th of February 7Browse.
- ^ ANA Public Relations Office; Boeing Japan (August 2011, 8), Date of delivery of first machine to Boeing 787 ANA decided, (Japanese), ANA Group Corporate Information Press Release (ANA HoldingsLtd.) 2017th of February 12Browse.
- ^ About the Boeing 787 Crew Familiar Flight Diamond -All Nippon Airways Boeing 787 Special Site October 2011, 10
- ^ Introduction of Boeing 787 aircraft for domestic flights -All Nippon Airways Press Release January 2012, 1
- ^ Narita-Boston route newly opened -Japan Airlines Press Release May 2011, 5
- ^ United Airlines launches 787 Dreamliner on international flights for the first time, introducing between Narita and LA Response (January 2013, 1)
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ http://www.singaporeair.com/ja_JP/jp/media-centre/press-release/article/?q=en_UK/2018/January-March/ne0818-180222
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ "Monthly Airline" January 2009 issue, Ikaros Publishing, 1.
- ^ "International joint development (participation in aircraft development work) 40 years with Boeing and commercial aircraft". Japan Aerospace Industry Association. p. 41. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ “Onboard with Boeing's Dreamliner 787”. PPG Aerospace(November 2005, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2007, 3. 2013th of February 1Browse.
- ^ JALx787 Project Story No.7
- ^ "The true meaning of the "Working Together" program". We Fly 1st.787.All Nippon Airways. 2012th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Order for lithium-ion battery system for Boeing's next-generation flagship passenger aircraft" 787 "" (Press release), GS Yuasa Corporation, (March 2005, 6) 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “Two options given to Boeing on the 787 issue”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2013, 1) 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Initially, it was possible to obtain ETOPS-180,2014Received ETOPS-5 certification from FAA in May
- ^ "B787 Special Report 1st Aerodynamic electrification accelerates engine evolution". design news japan (Lead Business Information). (July 2007). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2007, 9.
- ^ "Next-generation medium-sized aircraft "7E7 series" engine decided to be "Trent 1000" (Press release on All Nippon Airways official website)". 2010th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Ikaros Publishing "Passenger Airliner Model Series 2 High-Tech Twin Jet Boeing757 & 767" p60
- ^ "Asia's No. 1 Aerospace Cluster Special Zone-Regional Revitalization Promotion Office". Cabinet Office. 2016th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Boeing's next-generation airliner is assembled like Lego : Gizmodo Japan (Gizmodo Japan）
- ^ "-Boeing 787 machine part storage room-"Dream Lifter Operations Center" newly established" (Press release), Chubu International Airport, (March 2012, 4) 2016th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "International joint development (participation in aircraft development work) 40 years with Boeing and commercial aircraft". Japan Aerospace Industry Association. p. 40. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Katsuhiro Okamura (February 2009, 2). “Why Boeing Signed Exclusive Carbon Fiber Supply Contract with Toray-Verify with Delta Model". Business Media Makoto. ITmedia. 2012th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "ICAO Document 8643”. International Civil Aviation Organization. 2011th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Boeing 787 Dreamliner-Starting final assembly of the first aircraft for ANA-" (Press Release), All Nippon Airways, (June 2009, 6) 2012th of February 11Browse.
- ^ “Major Assembly Begins For Boeing 787-9” (English). Aviation Week (McGraw-Hill). (September 2012, 9) 2012th of February 11Browse.
- ^ What is the difference between the B787-8 and B787-9? Newly added laminar flow control system --Business Newsline
- ^ Airline October 2014 issue, page 10
- ^ “Air New Zealand Receives World's First 787-9” (Japanese) (Press Release), Air New Zealand, (July 2014, 7) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ “ANA receives Boeing 787-9 for the first time in Japan” (Press Release), All Nippon Airways, (June 2014, 7) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Boeing 787-9 launches the world's first scheduled flight!" (Press Release), All Nippon Airways, (June 2014, 7) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "787-9 goes into service for the first time in the world ANA President Shinobe" Skin-friendly airplane "". Aviation Wire (Asahi Giken). (August 2014, 8) 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Boeing officially launches large version of 787 (June 2013, 6 Reuters)
- ^ Boeing, 787-10 final assembly begins in South Carolina in 17 By Yusuke KOHASE 2014 year 7 month 31 day 10: 45
- ^ Boeing Announces ANA's Commitment to Become Newest 787-10 Customer
- ^ "ANA's first 787-10 arrives at Haneda, introduced for the first time in Japan, goes into service in April". Aviation Wire (Asahi Giken). (August 2019, 3) 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Initially, all three aircraft were expected to operate on domestic flights, but the plan was changed due to continued high demand for medium-haul Asian flights such as Bangkok and Singapore.
- ^ "ANA, 787-10 in service Super long fuselage type 787, on Narita-Singapore route". Aviation Wire (Asahi Giken). (August 2019, 4) 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. All Nippon Airways. As of April 2014, 4オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Performance, www.newairplane.com(English) Archived August 2009, 3, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ BOEING 787 DREAM LINERandFlightradar24
- ^ Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Operators
- ^ Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Operators
- ^ Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Operators
- ^ "787 Model Summary". active.boeing.com. Boeing. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Hydraulic system trouble or ANA's state-of-the-art Boeing 787 canceled with white smoke". MSN Sankei News (Sankei Digital). (September 2012, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 9.
- ^ All Nippon Airways 787 also leaks fuel Last October, Yamaguchi Ube Airport[Broken link] -Kahoku Shimpo January 2013, 1
- ^ B787 from ANA Yamaguchi canceled, brake control system malfunctioned-Reuters July 2013, 1
- ^ “A fire broke out from a new JAL aircraft.. MSN Sankei News(July 2013, 1) 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Nikko 787 again fuel leak = same aircraft as Boston-valve open/close malfunction-Narita Airport - Newsletter 2013th of February 1
- ^ “All Nippon Airways leaked oil at Miyazaki Airport 787, discovered after arrival”. 47NEWSKyodo News. (December 2013, 1) 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ “Dreamliner: Boeing 787 planes grounded on safety fears” (English). with the BBC(July 2013, 1) 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "White smoke from Japan Airlines B787, battery fever or preparing for departure in Narita". MSN Sankei News(July 2014, 1) 2014th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Japan Airlines makes an emergency landing in Honolulu B787 engine failure?". Asahi Shimbun (September 2014, 3). 2014th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "London B787 fire cause "not related to battery"". ANN News(July 2013, 7)
- ^ “Is it caused by an emergency radio? Boeing 787 fires”. ANN News(July 2013, 7)
- ^ JAL, 787 revision of flight rules for GEnx engine-equipped aircraft Change of aircraft on some routes
- ^ "787, electric system cutoff = US Federal Aviation Administration orders". Current affairs dot com(November 2015, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 9.
- ^ "787, electrical system interruption improvement measures announcement = Boeing, which has agreed with the US Federal Aviation Administration, announced that mass production system will not be affected.". Current affairs dot com(July 2015, 11)
- ^ ANA 787 engine malfunction Aviationwire January 2017, 1
- ^ "US FAA reviews ETOPS of Boeing 787 aircraft. ANA flights are not canceled, some aircraft are changed on international flights". Travel Watch(July 2018, 4) 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Trent 1000 durability improvement explained”. Rolls Royce. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Osamu Takeuchi (October 2018, 10). "Lucky Centrair 787, Unit 2 ...? Most of the world's famous aircraft are scrapped, the current state of preserved aircraft". 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Toshiyasu Hirasawa (2016-11-9 20:45). “Centrair, a commercial complex“ FLIGHT OF DREAMS ”exhibiting the first flight test of the“ Boeing 787 ”scheduled to open in the second half of 1” (Japanese). Travel Watch (Impress)
- ^ "The first B787," return home "at Chubu Airport ... to the exhibition" (Japanese). Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2015, 6) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "The first B787," return home "at Chubu Airport ... to the exhibition" (Japanese). Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2015, 6) 2015th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Boeing: 787 Dreamliner ZA001 Flight to Japan". Boeing. 2016th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Flight Park"Chubu Centrair International Airport. (nd) 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ .Nagoya information expert. https://jouhou.nagoya/flight-of-dreams-repo/+2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ (日本語)FlyTeam(November 2014, 11). http://flyteam.jp/news/article/42638+2015th of February 6Browse.
- Boeing 747LCF Dream Lifter --A dedicated 787 parts transport machine manufactured in each country. Nicknamed "Dreamlifter".
- Boeing and Airbus
- Passenger aircraft structure
- Airliner cockpit
- Aviation Portal