Living room of "Sweet Casque Mountain" limited to XNUMX rooms (provided by Hoshino Resorts)
[China] Hoshino Resort opens a hotel in Zhejiang [Sightseeing]
If you write the contents roughly
Hoshino Resorts is currently developing hotels in Bali, Indonesia, and is the fourth hotel in Zhejiang Province overseas.
Hoshino Resorts (Karuizawa Town, Nagano Prefecture) is a resort hotel "Hoshino Resorts ..." in the Tiantai Mountain area in the eastern part of Zhejiang Province on the 27th. → Continue reading
NNA Asian Economic News
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Hoshino Resort Head Office-389 Nagakura, Karuizawa-machi, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano 0195-2148, JapanImage providedplease.(Year ending March 2013）|
- 1904 Began development of Karuizawa.
- 1914 In KaruizawaHoshino OnsenThe inn opened.
- 1915 Developed hydroelectric power generation using a wooden water turbine.
- 1921 Kitahara White Autumn,Shimazaki Fujimura"" will be held at Hoshino Onsen.
- 1929 Opened hydroelectric power station.
- 1951 Hoshino Onsen Co., Ltd.Was established and incorporated.
- 1965 Karuizawa Kogen ChurchRemodeling of (Hoshino Yugakudo) (expansion into bridal business).
- 1974 Designated as Karuizawa Wild Bird Forest (national first)
- 1992 Announced the future image of the company, aiming to become an operating company without owning it as a core business.
- 1995 From Hoshino Onsen Co., Ltd.Hoshino Resort Co., Ltd.Company name changed to.
- 1996 Ltd.Yahoo brewingEstablished (Local beerEnter the business).
- 2001 Ownership and operation of RISONARE Kobuchizawa started.
- 2003 Ownership and operation of Alz Bandai Resort started.
- 2004 Alpha Resort Tomamu (currentlyHoshino Resort Tomamu) Started operation.
- 2005 Goldman SachsIn partnership withAsset managementEstablished a company (Waku Waku Ryokan Co., Ltd.) as a XNUMX/XNUMX joint venture and started the ryokan revitalization business.
- 2010 Started master brand strategy.
- 2011 World brand, RISONARE brand launched.
- 2013 Acquired "Niji Club", a luxury resort hotel in Nasu-machi, Tochigi Prefecture.
- 2013 Operated by Hoshino Resorts Asset Management on July 7Hoshino Resort REIT Investment Corporation Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the real estate investment trust securities market.
- 2014 WILLER EXPRESSReleased a high-speed bus pack limited to 20s in collaboration with.
- 2016 Asahikawa Grand HotelAcquired and entered the management of city hotels.
- 2017 Hoshinoya Paris opens.FlairConcluded a business alliance agreement with.
- 2018 Announced a new city tourism hotel brand "OMO".
- 2019 BEB brand development started.
- June Civil Rehabilitation Co., Ltd.White bear family,WBF Hotel & Resorts, WBF Holdings sponsorship announcement.
- 8 Hinomaru Automotive IndustryIn partnership withSkybus tokyo OfOpen top busAppointed as an activity limited to hotel guests. Starting on the 1st, "Keiryu Open Bus Tour" will be held for Oirase Keiryu Hotel guests.Towada Kanko Electric RailwayEntrusted to), 20th, "Tokyo Superb Night Bus Cruise" will be held in Hoshinoya Tokyo (until November 11th).. From October 10th, "Autumn Leaves Open Bus Tour" will be held at Kinugawa and KAI Kawaji (until November 16th)Nikko trafficEntrusted to).
- Management of resorts and hot spring inns, contract management of resorts and hot spring inns
- Food business
- Hot spring facility management business
- Bridal business
- Eco tourism business
- A group of ecotourism specialists, whose predecessor was the "Wild Bird Laboratory," which was established in 1992 to practice ecotourism. Based in Karuizawa, we conduct research and conservation activities on wildlife and plants, as well as conduct eco-tours and environmental education to unravel the wonders of nature. In 2004, established NPO corporation Picchio.
- Villa management and sales business
- Entrusted operation of recreation facilities
- Real estate rental business
- Real estate brokerage/sales business [Governor of Nagano (2)4741]
- Karuizawa Villa Navigation
- New construction, remodeling support, mediation, villa management
- Karuizawa Office: Karuizawa Town, Nagano Prefecture
- Tokyo Integrated Office: TokyoChuo-kuGinza
- Bridal salon: Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Yamanashi Office: Yamanashi PrefectureKobuchizawa Town
- Bandai Plant: Fukushima PrefectureBandai Town
- Hokkaido Office: HokkaidoShimukappu Village
- Nishi Karuizawa醸 造 所: Nagano PrefectureSaku
- Hoshino Resort Holdings-Parent Company
- Hoshino Resort Asset Management
- Hoshino Resort REIT Investment Corporation
- Hoshino Resort Tomamu
- Hoshino Resort Management
- Hoshino Resort Yatsugatake
- Hoshino Resort Yatsugatake Holdings
- Hoshino Resort Co., Ltd. Food and Drink Systems
- Hoshino Resorts Waku Waku Systems
- Yahoo brewing
- Ginga Kogen Beer
List of resorts, hot spring inn management, resorts, hot spring inn management contract facilities
- "Hoshinoya" -Japanese resort hotel
- Nagano Prefecture·Karuizawa"Hoshinoya Karuizawa" (Former: Hoshino Onsen Ryokan. Present Hoshino Resort founded place)
- Kyoto·Arashiyama Onsen"Hoshinoya Kyoto" (former: Arashikyokan)
- Okinawa Prefecture·Taketomi Island"Hoshinoya Taketomi Island"
- Okinawa Prefecture·Yomitan Village"Hoshinoya Okinawa"
- Yamanashi Prefecture·Minamitsuru-gun"Hoshinoya Fuji" (Japan's firstGlampingResort)
- Tokyo·Chiyoda WardOtemachi “Hoshinoya Tokyo” (Otemachi Financial City Grand Cube）
- Indonesia·Gianyar(Bali) "Hoshinoya Bali"
- Taiwan·Taichung CityHeping District(Yaseki Onsen) "Hoshinoya Googwan"
- "Kai" -Japanese-style inn with 50 hot springs or less
- Aomori Prefecture·Oiso Onsen"Kai Tsugaru" (formerly Izumitsugaru, formerly Minamitsugaru Kinsui)
- Tochigi Prefecture·Chuzenji hot spring"Kai Nikko" (former: Nikko no Rikyu Kaede)・・・Opened May 2014, 5
- Tochigi Prefecture·Kawasa Onsen"Kai Kawaji" (formerly Yukuya Denchi)...Opened on June 2014, 6
- Tochigi Prefecture·Kinugawa Onsen"Kai Kinugawa"...Opened on November 2015, 11. Kai brand first new property
- Kanagawa Prefecture·Hakone hot spring"Kai Hakone" (former: Sakura-an)...Opened December 2012, 12
- Shizuoka Prefecture·Ito Onsen"Kai Ito" (formerly Izumiso)
- Shizuoka Prefecture·Izuyama Onsen "Kai Atami" Main Building Annex: Closed from April 2019, 4 with the aim of renovation. Dismantled in 1.
- Shizuoka Prefecture·Kanzanji hot spring"Kai Enshu" (formerly Hananoi)
- Nagano Prefecture·Asama Onsen"Kai Matsumoto" (former: Kishoan)
- Nagano Prefecture·Omachi Onsen"Kai Alps" (former: Matsunobu)
- Ishikawa Prefecture·Yamashiro Onsen"Kai Kaga" (formerly Shiroginya)
- Shimane Prefecture·Tamazo Onsen"Kai Izumo" (formerly Kasentei Yuraku)
- Oita Prefecture "Kai Aso" (former: KAI ASO)
- Oita Prefecture·Beppu hot spring"Kai Beppu" (former:Hanabishi HotelFormer site) ・ ・ ・ Opened on June 2021, 6
- "Risonare" -Resort hotel
- RISONARE Tomamu (Hokkaido) (formerly Galleria Tower Suite Hotel) A part of "Hoshino Resort Tomamu" described later, all suite rooms.
- RISONARE Yatsugatake (Yamanashi Prefecture)・・・with IWNC training facility. The first renovation property handled by Hoshino Resorts.
- RISONARE Atami (Shizuoka)・・・(Former: Atami Hyakumangoku)
- "OMO" -City Hotel
- OMO7 Asahikawa(Hokkaido)-Former: Asahikawa Grand Hotel
- OMO5 Otsuka (Tokyo)
- OMO1 Tokyo Kawasaki (Kanagawa Prefecture) ・ ・ ・ Scheduled to open in the fall of 2021
- OMO5 Kyoto Sanjo (Kyoto Prefecture)
- OMO5 Kyoto Gion (Kyoto Prefecture) ・ ・ ・ Scheduled to open in the fall of 2021
- OMO3 Kyoto Toji Temple (Kyoto Prefecture)
- OMO5 Okinawa Naha (Okinawa Prefecture) ・ ・ ・ Scheduled to open on May 2021, 5
- "BEB" -City Hotel
- BEB5 Karuizawa (Nagano Prefecture)
- BEB5 Tsuchiura (Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Other accommodation
- Hoshino Resort Tomamu The Tower (Hokkaido) (formerly Alpha Resort Tomamu)
- (Aomori Prefecture·Komaki Onsen）
- Oirase Keiryu Hotel (Aomori PrefectureOirase Stream）
- Hoshino Resort Mt. Bandaisan Onsen Hotel (Fukushima Prefecture)
- Hoshino Resort Urabandai Hotel (Fukushima Prefecture,LiberesteFrom the management contract)
- Hotel Breston Court (Nagano PrefectureKaruizawa）
- Hoshino Resort Anjin (Shizuoka) (Closed for renovation from 2015, scheduled to open in 2017)
- Hoshino Resorts L'Hotel de Hiei (Kyoto) (Hotel Keihan OfAlliance）
- Hoshino Resort Iriomote Island Hotel(Okinawa Prefecture) (Former Hoshino Resort Nirakanai Iriomote Island. From October 2019 after management consignment)
- Utoco Auberge & Spa (Kochi) (formerly UTOCO Deep Sea Therapy CENTER & HOTEL)
- Kia Ora Rangiroa (Tahiti) (formerly Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa)
- Other leisure facilities
Facility currently under construction
Facilities operated in the past
- "Risonare" -Resort hotel
- RISONARE Iriomote Island(Okinawa Prefecture, former Iriomote Sanctuary Resort Nirakanai rebranded on October 2011, 10)
- Consignment operation ended on March 2016, 3. From April 31st, the next day, Hotel Nirakanai Iriomote Island. From October 4 Hoshino Resort Iriomote Island Hotel.
- RISONARE Kohama Island(Okinawa Prefecture, former: Southwest Paradise Resort Kohamajima Resort & Spa Nirakanai Rebranded April 2012)
- Consignment operation ended on March 2017, 3. From April 31st of the next day, Hotel Allamanda Kohamajima and Hotel Nirakanai Kohamajima. From April 4, it will be opened again as Hoshino Resort RISONARE Kohamajima.
- RISONARE Iriomote Island(Okinawa Prefecture, former Iriomote Sanctuary Resort Nirakanai rebranded on October 2011, 10)
Hiring attitude towards smokers
smokingAre not employed based on work efficiency, facility utilization efficiency, and deterioration of corporate competitiveness in the work environment.Non smokingThen, if you pledge, it will be subject to selection.
- ^ a b c d e f Hoshino Resort REIT Investment Corporation Issue 8Securities report p.32
- ^ a b Hoshino Resorts REIT Investment Corporation Annual Securities Report p.8
- ^ Hoshino Resorts/REIT Investment Corporation Listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ^ It is limited to those in their 20s, but it can be purchased if the accompanying person is 18 or 19 years old.
- ^ "[Breaking News] White Bear Family (Osaka Prefecture) of “Shirokuma Tour” applies for civil rehabilitation Sponsored by Hoshino Resorts (Tokyo Shoko Research)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "[Oirase Keiryu Hotel] 360 degree superb view! "Keiryu Open Bus Tour" with an open feeling-Open-air double-decker buses run along the Oirase Keiryu ~" (Press Release), Hoshino Resorts, (June 2020, 6) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "[Hoshi noya Tokyo] "Tokyo superb night bus cruise" will be held around the city of Tokyo on a double-decker open-top bus" (Press Release), Hoshino Resorts, (June 2020, 8) 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "3 Uncrowded, no-crowded maple hunting" Autumn leaves open bus tour "service ~ Open air sky bus to visit unknown autumn leaves spots in Nikko ~" (Press Release), Hoshino Resorts, (June 2020, 9) 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Glamping" is a coined word that combines glamorous and camping, and it is an extremely luxurious camp where you can gracefully enjoy nature. It is becoming established in the West.
- ^ "Hoshino Resort opens "Hoshinoya Gu Guan" in Taiwan. Half-open-air bath with a free-flowing source in all rooms". Impress (September 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ [Official] Hoshino Resort World Nikko
- ^ [Official] Hoshino Resort Kai Kawaji
- ^ [Official] Hoshino Resorts World Hakone
- ^ [Official] Hoshino Resort Kai Beppu
- ^ Kagoshima KYT News [Hoshino Resort builds a hot spring inn in Kirishima]
- ^ Hoshino Resort recruitment site
Zhejiang Province(Let's go!Chinese: Zhejiang,pinyin: Zhèjiāng Shěng,English: Zhejiang) IsPeople's Republic of China Ofprovinceone of. Abbreviation isZhejiang(Setsu). Located in the central part of East ChinaEast China SeaFacing.Provincial capital TheHangzhou.. Zhejiang is the largest river in the provinceQiantang RiverPoint to. Because Qiantang River meanders violentlyQujiang(Kyokko),Noe(Let's go),Orie(Gypsum),浙江Has been called.
To the northJiangsuとShanghaiTo the westAnhui ProvinceとJiangxi ProvinceTo the southFujian ProvinceIn contact with. The east faces the East China Sea.Qiantang RiverInflowHangzhou BayHas prospered in trade since ancient times, with about 2 islands such as the Funayama Islands scattered along the coast, making it the province with the most islands in China. The inland becomes a hilly area,Mount Tendai, Shimeizan,AmameyamaAnd so on. Anji County in Huzhou City in the northbambooFamous for its production area and moviesGreen destinyThe bamboo grove scene in Anji was also shot in Anji's Great Take Sea, China.
Spring and autumn era OfYueIt is a country, and during the Warring States periodChuBelonged to秦It was unified by Qin Shi Huang and Kuaiji County was established.漢In his teensYangzhouBelonging to, in the Three Kingdoms eraKureEntered the realm of.唐Zhejiang East and West roads were set up in the era, and the name of Zhejiang began.Five Dynasties and Ten KingdomsHangzhou is the capital of the eraWuyueThe country was established.Northern Song DynastyTo the south, Lin'an (Hangzhou)Southern Song DynastyIt became the capital of.yuanZhejiang Province was established in the eraLightZhejiang Fu Seiji,clearZhejiang Province was established in its place. The remains of paddy fields have been found in the Kabot ruins of this area 7000 years ago, and the DNA of the paddy is Japonica.Yangtze RiverThe area along is JapanRice cultivationIt is considered to be a place of traditional roots.
|Zhejiang administrative division|
|#||Zhejiang Province||Zhejiang Province||Zhèjiāng Shěng||101,800.00||64,567,588||Hangzhou|
|— Deputy city —|
|2||Ningbo||Ningbo City||Níngbō Shì||9365.58||9,404,283||Yinzhou District|
|— City —|
|3||Huzhou||Huzhou||Húzhō u Shì||5818.44||3,367,579||Wuxing District|
|4||Jiaxing||Jiaxing City||Jiāxīng Shì||4222.87||5,400,868||Nanhu District|
|5||Jinhua||Jinhua||Jīnhuá Shì||10941.75||7,050,683||Wucheng District|
|6||Lishui||Lishui City||Lí shuǐ Shì||17275.20||2,507,396||Liandu District|
|7||Quzhou City||Quzhou City||Qúzhō u Shì||8844.55||2,276,184||Kecheng District|
|8||Shaoxing||Shaoxing City||Shàoxīng Shì||8279.08||5,270,977||Yuecheng District|
|9||Taizhou||Taizhou||Tāi zhō u Shì||10044.46||6,622,888||Jiaojiang District|
|10||Wenzhou city||Wenzhou city||Wēnzhōu Shì||12082.64||9,572,903||Lucheng District|
|11||Zhoushan City||Zhoushan City||Zhōshān Shì||1454.70||1,157,817||Dinghai District|
It is one of the most advanced coastal provinces in China. In particular, the public internet network led by the provincial government is well maintained.
Zhejiang Province's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2012 increased year-on-year to 32,000 billion yuan, by province and municipality.Guangdong,Jiangsu,ShandongIt became the fourth largest in China after. The total production per capita in 2012 was 63,266 yuan, up from the previous year.
Zhejiang Province's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2019 exceeded 60,000 billion yen.
- Zhejiang University
- Zhejiang University City College
- Ningbo Institute of Technology, Zhejiang
- Ningbo University
- Zhejiang University of Technology
- Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
- Zhejiang Sci-Tech University
- Zhejiang Normal University Gyochi Gakuin
- Hangzhou Normal University
- Jiaxing University
- Hangzhou Dianzi University
- Zhejiang Shuren University
- Zhejiang Mari Academy
- Zhejiang Ocean University
Friendship tie-up / exchange local government
- New Jersey, Indiana (United States)
- Western Australia(Australia)
- Parana (Brazil)
- Upper Normandy region(France)
- Colonia (Uruguay)
- Pohnpei (Federated States of Micronesia)
- Eastern Cape (South Africa)
- Uppsala County(Sweden)
- ^ “From the Yangtze River basin, which traces the origin of rice cultivation in China 7000 years ago, to Japan”(July 2014, 10) 2015th of February 7Browse.
- Zhejiang People's Government Official Website (Chinese)
- Zhejiang People's Government Official Website (Japanese)
- Xinhua Zhejiang related site
- Wiki Voyage hasZhejiang Province(Simplified Chinese)There is travel information about.
- Wiki Voyage hasZhejiang Province(English)There is travel information about.
- Zhejiang ProvinceGeographic data related to- Open street map