Taiwan YouTuber, boiled chicken wings at a hot spring in Singapore = angry local citizen "Get out!"-Taiwan media
If you write the contents roughly
Some people defended Sue, saying, "I didn't put the chicken wings directly in the hot springs." The reason why there is no such thing is that no one has ever thought about such a stupid thing. "
On April 2021, 4, the Global Times was a chicken in Taiwan's YouTuber in the hot spring water that springs up in a park in Singapore. → Continue reading
Record China for news on China, South Korea and East Asia. We will provide information about each country in Japanese.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|saturated fatty acid||4.366|
|14:0 (Myristic acid）||0.099|
|16:0 (Palmitic acid）||3.325|
|18:0 (stearic acid）||0.844|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||6.619|
|16:1 (Palmitoleic acid）||0.923|
|18:1 (oleic acid）||5.543|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||3.352|
|18:2 (Linoleic acid）||2.987|
|18:3 (α-linolenic acid）||0.155|
|20: 4 (unidentified)||0.103|
Chubu regionPart ofKansai region,Kyushu regionThen "Wrinkles(Yellow chicken) ”. "Kashiwa" is originally a brown feather-colored chicken native to Japan, but it has come to be used as a general name for chicken (Swallow,Kashiwa udon).
Common kanjiIn the table, the kanji "chicken" isReading aloudIs "Kay",ReadingIs "chicken", so reading "chicken" as "chicken" is an out-of-line reading,Kanji table for newspaperThen, in 2001 (Heisei 13), the kun'yomi "chicken" was added to "chicken", so in the mass media, "chicken" may be read as "tori-niku"..
Japanese archipelagoThen.Yayoi PeriodToRice cultivationWith the start of farming家畜Was introduced from the continentpigと と も にChickenHas been introduced. In ancient times, the arrival of the morning was announced mainly by the bark."Time telling bird"It is believed that meat was eaten as a secondary use of abandoned chickens. "Japanese calligraphyAccording to, in JapanEmperor Tenmu5 years(675）May 4So-calledMay 4からMay 9UntilfryProtection and five livestock (cow-A horse-Dog-Japanese macaque・ Chicken)CarnivoreWas banned.Edo PeriodIn the latter half, records of chicken food can be seen mainly in western Japan, mainlyCooked in waterIt is believed that it was eaten by.
The United States of AmericaOriginally it was a valuable itemSecond World WarDue to a shortage of beef and pork inside, chicken consumption increased.Nutrition,AntibioticsAdvances in research have made mass breeding possible and reduced production costs.1950In my teensKentucky Fried ChickenBegan to expand nationwide at about the same time. Later compared to beef and porkcholesterolIt is said that chicken has low fat content and is good for health, and chicken has become popular.EuropeThen,BSEUnder the influence of1996For the first time, chicken consumption is beefVealExceeded.
With America for a long timeカナダThen,Chicken soupWhen you drinkcoldThere is a legend that he will be cured. In recent years, research results have been published showing that the nutrition of chicken soup has the effect of relieving the symptoms of colds..
In 2017, chicken became the number one consumer, overtaking pork, which had been the number one consumer in Japan..
- Game chicken(Shamo)
- Natural treasure.
- Cow bone chicken(Ukokkei)
- Natural monument.
- A young chicken for meat, raised in a large poultry house.
- Brand bird
- A device that is different from the breeding method of broilers (feed content, shipping date, etc.).
- Local chicken
- Generally, there are conditions such as breed and breeding period to indicate that the chicken is a local chicken. (Nagoya Cochin, Tosa chicken,Hinai chicken,Satsuma chicken）
fatIt has a dry texture as a whole and tends to be shunned.It's cheaper than thigh meat and sells for around 100-40 yen per 60g.
In the area close to the breast meatproteinHas a relatively high content and is less fat than breast meat.Compared to fat-rich thigh meat, it has a more dry texture than breast meat and is inferior in flavor.The shape isBamboo leafThe name given because it resembles. salad,ToppingGood for. There is a hard streak in the center, which may be removed before sale. It is a relatively high price among each part.
It is rich in fat and is used in various dishes. It is often cooked with bones together with shank.
The part corresponding to below the knee in humans. Drumstick ( Drumstick ), And is used for fried chicken and stewed dishes with bones.
The part of the wing. There are the following three names.
- Chicken wings
- Little meat, manygelatinQuality and fat. For this reason, mainlyfried,Braised,soup stockUsed for.It corresponds to the part from the human wrist to the fingertip.
- In chicken wings
- There are many gelatinous parts along with meat. A part of the meat is separated from the bone and turned inside out, and the bone is held by hand to make it easier to eat.Tulip", And fried. The one that opens this is the chicken wing opening, and the one that sticks the chicken wings on a skewer is called a raft skewer. Furthermore, the chicken wings that are split in half are also called chicken ribs or chicken spare ribs. It corresponds to the part between the human elbow and wrist.
- Nippon HamIs fried chicken ribs (divided in half in chicken wings) (processed meat / side dish)Tiki Tiki BoneIt is sold under the product name of "..Also, Yamaguchi PrefectureNagato City(Fukagawa Chicken Agricultural Cooperative）And Miyazaki PrefectureNichinan CityAt (Super Tomura), processed meat with chicken ribs (split in half in chicken wings) seasoned with spices is "Chicken heroIt is sold under the name of ", and it is a local food in each area.
- Also known as "wing stick" ( Wing Stick ). It is close to regular meat because it has moderate bones, meat and skin, and is suitable for fried chicken and simmered dishes as well as other cooking ingredients. It corresponds to the part between the human elbow and shoulder. There are also tulips that use chicken wings.
- Hold,hormone,Giblets...内 臓Generic term for meat
- hearts,heart…心 臓
- Hatsumoto: The root of the heart, the part where blood vessels are connected.
- Hatsumi ... A collection of blood vessels that connect to Hatsmoto
- Triggers ...Crop
- Seni ... (Glandular stomach)
- Sunagimo (gizzard) ... muscle stomach (Gizzard)
- Engawa ... Muscles around the gizzard (intermediate muscles)
- Sweetbread...Thymus.. Also known as Otafuku.
- Azuki ...spleen.. Also called Megimo.
- Segimo ...kidney
- White ...Jejunum
- Shirako (Shirako) ...Testes
- Kinkan ... Unspawned
- Skin, chick skin ... chicken skin
- Bonjiri, triangle, bonpochi ... tail
- Acupuncture points ... Uropygial glands (organs that secrete fat that birds apply to their wings)
- Yagen (cartilage)… Xiphoid cartilage at the part of the scissors
- Knee cartilage: Cartilage in the knee joint (generally used for lifting)
- Harami ...Abs Although it is meat, it is treated according to the food trading standards of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Neck ... Neck / neck muscles. Also called skipper or bonito (small meat).
- Saezuri ... Esophagus / respiratory tract. Also known as juicy skippers and nodobue.
- Eboshi (Eboshi) ... Tosaka
- Maple…toes. The name comes from the shape.
Also, the rest of the meat and internal organs (mostly bones)chicken bonesCall.
Chicken and mapleChinese cuisine,Western cuisine,RamenIt is used to make soup stock. MomijiChinese cuisineThen "Chicken claws" (繁体字: Chicken claws,Simplified characters: Phoenix Claw,Cantonese: Fongjau) (en), Fried and stewed, processed into dishes that eat skin and cartilage. in JapanOitaHita CityLocal cuisine in the area (Maple (local cuisine)).
Bacterial food poisoning
Exists as an indigenous bacterium in the intestinal tractCampylobacter( Campylobacter ),Salmonella( Salmonella ), Arcobactor ( Arcobacter ) And in the slaughter processE. coli,StaphylococcusMay be contaminated by, even fresh meat at a high rateFood poisoningContaminated with the causative bacteriaMay cause food poisoning But,sashimi,Seared,YukkeIt may also be used for.
The number of reported cases of food poisoning due to Campylobacter in Japan has exceeded 2003 per year since 2000, and it is an important food poisoning bacterium... In addition, other than humanLion,DoraThe reason why carnivorous animals such as these do not become food poisoning even if they eat raw meat is that they have strong resistance to Campylobacter.
Kagoshima,Miyazaki,OitaPart ofChicken sashimiIs eaten as a local dish, but Iwaya AmaneAccording to the past data, it is from Kagoshima citizens.CampylobacterThere are not many cases of food poisoning due to food poisoning, and there are reports that "all outbreaks are from residents from other prefectures.".. In the reported case, Campylobacter food poisoning suspected to be caused by chicken sting occurred in 5 out of 3 people who ate the same food, 3 of whom were from Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Kumamoto, and the remaining 2 Originally from Kagoshima and Miyazaki, students in Kagoshima reported that Campylobacter was detected in their stools, but no symptoms occurred... "I don't know if it didn't occur because I had immunity, or if it was a problem with the intestinal flora, but it's an interesting case.".
In areas where poultry farming is popular, there are often unique local chicken breeds, and chicken dishes are also popular.
Types of chicken dishes
- Fried food: Deep-fried food (Fried chicken),Fried Tatsuta,Chicken nugget,Buffalo wing,Cordon bleu,Chicken 65,Chicken kiev,Oil goose chicken,Baby chicken
- soup:Chicken soup,Sotoayam,Samgyetang
- Hot pot dishes: Mizutaki,Dak-bokke
- Stews:Chicken tikka masala,Coq au vin,Waterzooi
- Steamed food:Stick chicken,Beggar's chicken,Salad chicken
- Boiled food:Bird ham,Yoshino chicken
- Grilled on an open fire: skewers, yakitori,Roast chicken,Tandoori chicken,Chicken tikka,Teriyaki
- Teppanyaki: Yakiniku,Teppanyaki chicken,Chicken,Takkarubi
- Oven-baked, steam-baked:Poyo Barbacoa,Pastel de choclo
- Stir-fried food:Kung Pao chicken
- Rice dishes:chicken rice,Aros Con Poyo,Hainan chicken rice,Swallow
- Smoked:Chicken ham
- Raw food: chicken sashimi
- ^ http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
- ^ ["Protein / Amino Acid Necessary Amount WHO / FAO / UNU Joint Expert Council Report" Translated by the Japan Amino Acid Society, Ishiyaku Publications, May 2009.ISBN-978 4263705681 Japanese translation source Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition, Report of a Joint WHO / FAO / UNU Expert Consultation, 2007]
- ^ http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/
- ^ October 10th (Thursday) is "Domestic Chicken Meat Day". "Domestic Chicken Festival" is being developed nationwide.Sankei Shimbun April 2015, 10
- ^ Known for food taboosJudaism,IslamBut eating chicken is not prohibited.
- ^ Is "chicken" Keinik?Trinik? --NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, November 2006, 11
- ^ "Krugman Microeconomics (2nd Edition)"Toyo Keizai. (2017). P. 357. "Modern Americans eat a lot of chicken and don't think it's special at all, but it wasn't always the case in the past. Chicken was a luxury dish because raising chicken was expensive. Chicken dishes were the most expensive on the menu of restaurants two centuries ago. Even in 2,Herbert HooverPromises voters great prosperity after winningPledgeHe fought in the presidential election with the slogan "Chicken in all pots".The change in chicken status was due to the development of new, technologically advanced methods for raising and processing chickens (I don't want to know what they are!). "
- ^ Rennard BO, Ertl RF, Gossman GL, Robbins RA, Rennard SI (October 2000). “Chicken soup inhibits neutrophil chemotaxis in vitro”. Chest 118 (4): 1150-7. two:10.1378 / chest.118.4.1150. PMID 11035691.
- ^ "Chicken becomes the leading player in meat consumption". 2018th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "I tried using "Chiki Chiki Bone fried chicken powder" that you can make as much as you like". Gigazine (September 2013, 8). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Yamaguchi's restaurant "Toshi-chan" offers kamaboko, simmered kencho, etc. in the shopping district in front of Okayama station". Okayama Keizai Shimbun (September 2018, 4). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Stewart Allen, "Ai no Ringo and Smoked Monkeys-Forbidden Foods," Shueisha, 2003,ISBN-978 4087733990
- ^ a b About the current situation and countermeasures for Campylobacter food poisoning Infectious Disease Information Center, National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- ^ In minced chicken on the market Arcobacter.Campylobacter.Salmonella Pollution statusJournal of the Japanese Home Economics Vol.62 (2011) No.11 p.721-725
- ^ Tokyo Food Safety Information Evaluation Committee (July 2004, 7). “Campylobacter to reduce food poisoning”(Japanese). 2006th of February 11Browse.Experiments have concluded that during cooking, "if we confirm that the color of the meat has changed to the center, we can infer that it has reached a temperature at which Campylobacter is almost inactivated."
- ^ At the time of 2007, belonged to Kasedashi Health Center in Kagoshima Prefecture
- ^ a b c Masahiro Nishimura (July 2007, 7). “VOL.147 Eating habits prevent Campylobacter food poisoning". E-mail magazine "Food Poisoning 2001".As of August 2007, 8オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015th of February 5Browse.