"MIMARU Tokyo Asakusa STATION" opens on April 4 Real mystery solving game set in Asakusa
If you write the contents roughly
3 It will be a real mystery solving game that you can enjoy together with your family, friends, etc. while avoiding the crowds.
Cosmos Initia and Cosmos Management are an urban apartment hotel "MIMARU Tokyo Asakusa STAT ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Experience-based game(Taikangata game) is a participatory game in which participants become the main characters themselves in reality, solve mysteries, clear missions, and sometimes challenge with physical strength..."Experience-based game" as a hands-on game eventAnd "real games""Real mystery solving game"Also called.
When visiting the city, almost all of them have no time limit during the period or during business hours, but some of them have a time limit in the facility.
A genre of computer games that use input devices that are operated by moving the bodyExperience gameAlso used in context to indicateHowever, that means that the meaning of "experience" is regarded as the movement of the body, and this (experience-type game) indicates that it is actually played in the real world.
- "Room type (or hideout type)" performed in a room dedicated to escape
- "Hall type (or secret type or performance type)" where chairs and desks are prepared in advance in a large room or hall and a team of several people is formed.
- "Stadium type (or large venue type)" held at baseball stadiums and leisure facilities after closing
- "Field type (also called excursion type or excursion type)" around the venues and facilities held in the city, leisure facilities, accommodation facilities, etc.
- "Take-away type" that you can take home and play
- "WEB type" that you can play on your computer or smartphone while you are at home
Main experience-based game event services
- Play Factory (Yomiuri Television Enterprise）
- AR mystery solving game(Pretia Technologies)
- Tokitoki eScape cafe (Toki Toki eScape cafe (Komei Kogyo）
- NAZOTOWN (former name: Mystery Solving Town) (DAS)
- Nazotoki Adventure (Bad News)
- Nazotomo Cafe (Bandai Namco Amusement）
- NAZO x NAZO Theater Company (Haregake)
- Nazomate (Movic Promote Service)
- Experience game on the net and in real life (CS Reporters)
- PK theater(PLANET KIDS ENTERTAINMENT)
- Yodaka's record (stamps)
- Real action role-playing (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment）
- Real treasure hunt (Takarash)
- Real escape game(SCRAP）
- ^ "What is a hands-on game?". PK theater. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Our Business". Haregake. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Experience-based game popularity experience ranking | TABICA". TABICA. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "What is a mystery? ――Mystery / Mystery ―― Participation experience type event review site". VR Inside. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Real mystery solving new experience by AR!Real mystery solving game x technology "Tech mystery" released on July 7st!". VR Inside (September 2018, 6). 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Invader specialty store in Umeda, Osaka XNUMXth anniversary, special experience-based game". Kyoto Shimbun (September 2018, 8). 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "About the types and features of the real mystery solving game! -Solving mysteries in various places-”. Mustache. 2020th of February 11Browse.