[Atami] Hot springs, seafood, sweets ... Summary of recommended spots that you can enjoy on a day trip or overnight
If you write the contents roughly
A bar "Muddy Cat" with a unique signboard cat in Atami city, and a short trip from Atami, report on the activity of interacting with animals at Izu Mito Sea Paradise.
Only 40 minutes by Shinkansen from Tokyo, Atami City, Shizuoka Prefecture, is a place where you can easily enjoy fresh local seafood as well as hot springs ... → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Izu Mito Sea Paradise
Izu Mito Sea Paradise(Izu / Mito Sea Paradise)ShizuokaNumazu CityIt is inaquarium.Seibu Group OfIzu Hakone RailwayIs operated by.1930Opened as Nakanoshima Aquarium.. Renamed to Mitsu Natural Aquarium in 1941.. It became the current Izu Mito Sea Paradise in 1977..
As of 2015, Japan's second oldest aquarium.
First time in JapanBottlenose dolphin,Walrus,Sea otterIt is known for breeding.Sea otters were the first to succeed in breeding in Japan, and in 1985.Japan Zoo Aquarium Association(JAZA)Breeding AwardWas awarded.DolphinThe show is also famous, at the "Dolphin Sea"Bottlenose dolphin-Kamileka-Oki GondoAfter the show by, at the adjacent "Sea Animal Square"California sea lion-Sea lion-KamilekaShow byOmnibusIt is done in a format.You can also interact with dolphins on an inflatable raft.
From 1972 (Mitsu Natural Aquarium era)Fisheries Agencyof"fur sealWe are entrusted with the breeding research test site, and at the fur seal research breeding house in the park.Northern fur sealCan be seen through the window, but their names are serial numbers.
Since ancient timesWalrusWas also bred, and until around 2005, a walrus model was placed at the entrance.However, since the walruses that had been bred by around 2003 died, two females, "Silk" and "Snow", were brought in in 2004 and one ("Genki (male)") in 2006.
A mobile aquarium is held free of charge except during the busy season.
In the pastOrcasesA total of 3 animals were bred.The first killer whale was captured off the Kii Peninsula in 1986, but died in 1988, Yamato (male) was brought in from a foreign aquarium in 1995, and Asuka (female) was captured off the Kii Peninsula in 1997. It was brought in.However, Yamato died in October 2000 and Asuka died on September 10, 2007, so they are not bred as of 9.At the time of Asuka's death, killer whales were bred in JapanKamogawa Sea World(ChibaKamogawa) And Taiji TownWhale Museum(WakayamaHigashimuro-gunTaiji Town) Only.As for the cause of death, the accidental ingestion of a small foreign substance stayed in the lungs.Aspiration pneumoniaDue to the complications associated with the onsetsepticemiaWas announced in a press release in December of the same year...In the neighborhoodAwashima Marine ParkBut in the past there were dolphinsSuruga BayThere is a case of accidental ingestion of a foreign substance that had been washed ashore inside and died.
- 20017から2004May 5Until,Yoshimoto KogyoProduced by "Comedy sea lion show"(Constitution:Masashi Masumoto) Was being held.Initially very popular, in the morningInformation programIt was introduced all over the country.Two of the entertainers who appeared in the show after graduationKazu & EyeWas formed.
- 2004 yearsDuring the summer vacationToFish kunbytalk showWas held at "Sea Animal Plaza", and has been held every year since then.
The mascot character is "". In the spring of 2014, a proposal was made for in-school learning at the nearby Uchiura Elementary School in Numazu City.Breeding in the same gardenWalrusIs the model, and the origin of the name is "Uchi" in Uchiura, where the garden is located, "Uchicchi" which means "ourselves" in the local dialect, and "Uchi" in the walrus.Kigurumi is also produced (currently the second generation), and he is on a business trip not only in the park but also at various events.
Mitsu Ship (Circular Route in the Bay)
With the park (Mitsu Port) since the 40'sNumazu PortThe route between them was established by the Izuhakone Railway, and the neighborhoodAwashimaIt was operated as a "Mitsu Bay Tour" that goes around Nagaizaki in Nishiura Bay. By 2002, the company's Nishiizu route was completely abolished, so the Mitsu Ship Sales Office, which controls the Mitsu Bay Circular Route, was the company's only maritime vessel business, but the operation was terminated in April 2016.
In 1985, the 26th generation Ryugu Maru (capacity 250 people, total length 27.2m) was launched and commissioned until early summer 2008.1998Until the summer seasonNumazu PortIt was operated on a regular basis, but it was abolished, and since then it has been operated as a "Mitsu Bay Tour". He was berthed at Nagaizaki for more than 1999 years from 2005 to March 3.Floating restaurant ScandinaviaAlthough it was a route to call at the port, the route was changed due to the closing of Scandinavia business, and it has become the original round-trip route.After retirement, it was sold overseas in the same way as "Kobato Aro" on the Nishiizu route.
2008May 7From (26th generation) Ryugu Maru, the medium-sized ship "Chappy" (Gross register tonn 69.0 T,FRP ship,Diesel engine 605 horsepower, speed 10 knot, Capacity 150 people) went into service around Mitsu Bay.. Built in 1995, Kintetsu Shima Kanko Kisen (Shima Marine Leisure), The hull "Chappy" used for the "Toba Bay Tour" was purchased.The appearance is exactly the same as in the "Toba Bay Tour" era. Suspension period from December 2014, 12 to March 1, 2015After that, the service ended on April 2016, 4..
"Chappy" after the end of the flightHuis Ten BoschIt is owned by the company and has been operating as a sightseeing cruise ship in Omura Bay since July 2016, 7 under the new name "Flipper".
Izu Mito Sea ParadiseSeibu GroupIs a companyIzu Hakone RailwayFor the operation of the affiliated aquariumPosterPosting each other, annual passport holdersYokohama / Hakkeijima Sea ParadiseとHakone Garden AquariumYou can get discounts such as admission.
- Yokohama / Hakkeijima Sea Paradise(横 浜 市Kanazawa ku）
- At the opening of Hakkeijima Sea Paradise in April 1993Risso's dolphinSubaru (♂) has moved.
- Hakone Garden Aquarium(KanagawaAshigarashimoHakone town）
- Seawater MuseumThe seawater used in the garden is pumped up in our garden twice a day for exclusive use.Tank truckIs being transported using.
- Aqua Park Shinagawa(TokyoMinato-ku）
- In 1994, African penguins that hatched in our garden are bred..
- 1930 -"Nakanoshima AquariumIs open.JapanIt was the 5th opened aquarium in Japan.First time in JapanBottlenose dolphinStarted breeding.
- 1934 - Whale shark(Body length 5Meters) Breeding.
- 1941May 3 --The management was transferred to the current Izuhakone Railway, and "Mitsu Natural AquariumRenamed.
- 1956 --Announced the first dolphin jump in Japan.
- 1977May 5 --With the opening of the new refurbishmentIzu Mito Sea ParadiseWas renamed to..建物はThe building isKiyoshi SeikeWith the design of1979ToBCS AwardHas been awarded.First time in JapanWalrusStarted breeding.
- 1982 --Started breeding sea otters for the first time in Japan.
- 1995 - Orcases"Yamato" (♂) is brought in from a foreign aquarium.
- 2000 --The killer whale "Yamato" that was being bred dies.
- 20028 - King penguinsSucceeded in hatching.
- 20038 --King penguin hatching.
- 2004May 10 - Bottlenose dolphinGives birth.
- 20058 --King penguin hatching.
- 200512 - Otaru AquariumAt that time, a 16-year-old female sea otter (tomato) was taken over from.
- 2007May 7 --Opened "Kurage Kaleidoscope Aquarium" and "Suruga Bay Rediscovery Aquarium".
- 20077 --The website has been renewed.
- 2007May 9 --Asuka (♀), the killer whale that was being bred, died.
- 2008May 2 - Oki GondoBrute died.
- 2008May 7 --"Chappy" goes into service on a sightseeing boat in Mitsu Bay.
- 2015May 5 --"Observation Restaurant Kamome" is closed..Opened 3 years before Nakanoshima AquariumMarinepia Matsushima AquariumClosed, the second oldest aquarium in JapanBecomes
- 2016May 1 --African penguin chicks are born.
- 2016May 4 --End of operation of pleasure boat "Chappy".
- 2016May 7 - Renewal open
Creatures in captivity
The main creatures bred in Izu Mito Sea Paradise and their exhibition locations are as follows."(Number)" is based on the animal handler registration (registration number: 227106138, registration date: February 2007, 19).
- Dolphin sea
- Bottlenose dolphin(15),Oki Gondo(Not bred as of 2008 due to Brute's death on February 2, 3)
- Sea otter building
- Sea otter(Not bred as of 2010 due to Sora's death on March 3, 20)King penguins(7),Rockhopper penguin(3)
- Sea Animal Square
- California sea lion(11),Sea lion,Kamileka(8)
- Killer whale memorial pool
- Orcases(Due to Asuka's death in 2007, it is not bred as of 2016)
A killer whale "Asuka" memorial corner is set up in the shop, and photographs are displayed.
- Country of sea animals
- seal,South American sea lion,Walrus(3)
- Fur seal sea
- Northern fur seal,Sesame seal(5)
- Fish country
- 40TIn the aquariumSuruga BayBreeding about 400 species of seafood
- Cape penguin(9),Humboldt penguin(18),Chili Flamingo(3)
- Green turtle(3),Loggerhead turtle(1)
Love Live! Sunshine!!Wrapping bus
- Sea ParadiseShizuoka Route 17 Numazu Toi LineIt is located alongside.Multistory parking lotHowever, a temporary parking lot is provided during the busy season, and a free shuttle bus runs from some temporary parking lots (Sannoura Tourist Information Office).
- Izu Hakone Railway Sunzu LineIzu Nagaoka StationFrom to the sea paradise entranceIzu Hakone BusThe route bus is operated by.Operates approximately every 30 to 60 minutes (May long holidays-ObonThere is an increase in the number of trains), and the time required is about 25 minutes. Since the latter half of the 1980s, we have been operating specially painted vehicles that also serve as a promotion for the hotel, and as of October 2018, ``Love Live! Sunshine!!』\ Wrapping bus is operating as a vehicle equivalent to special painting.Set tickets from Izuhakone Railway are also on sale.
- In front of the Sea Paradise multi-storey car parkPrefectural roadAlongTokai BusThere is a bus stop in front of "Izu Mito Sea Paradise" on the Eri / Kinaga / Toda line.Numazu StationSouth exit and Numazu cityAwashima Marine ParkYou can also go from the front.This also runs approximately every 30 to 60 minutes, and it takes about 40 minutes from Numazu Station, but when it is crowded, prefectural road No. 17 andNational Highway 414It is often delayed due to traffic jams such as.Also, packs with bus tickets are sold here as well.
- There is an irregular route from the nearby Mitsu Port.Mitsu operates in the summerOse~ Between Numazu Port, other than that, the same bay tour as Ryugu Maru, or Ose Festival (usuallyMay 4) Time flight,Charter shipIt will be operated from Mitsu to Numazu Port and Ose.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Katsumi Suzuki "(PDF) "Tokai University Museum Research Report" Sea, People, Nature ", No. 5, March 2003, pp. 3-12,2016th of February 5Browse. “1. Nakanoshima Aquarium (Mitsu Natural Aquarium, Izu Mito Sea Paradise) (Figs. 1,2, XNUMX)”
- ^ Depending on the material, you can also see notations such as "Nakanoshima Aquarium", "Nakanoshima Aquarium", and "Nakanoshima Aquarium"..
- ^ Since the time of Nakanoshima Aquarium, it has been known as "Mitsu Aquarium"..
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. As of May 2007, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Yoshikazu Uni "(PDF) "Museology Magazine," Vol. 40, No. 2, April 2015, pp. 4-147, NOT 40020506813,2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "About the cause of death of the killer whale" Asuka "" (PDF) (Press Release), (January 2007, 12) 2010th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Izuhakone Railway Co., Ltd. p. 18 (June 2010, 6). 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Izu Mito Sea Paradise Manager Yukihiro Ueda (November 2014). 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice of the end of operation of the sightseeing boat" Chappy "in Mitsu Bay" (Notice), Izu Mito Sea Paradise Website, (April 2016, 4) 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Omura Bay Sightseeing Cruise ｜ See / Play / Experience ｜ Huis Ten Bosch Resort". 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(May 2006, 12). 2010th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b "As a member of the new Seibu Group (since 2005)”. Izu Mito Sea Paradise Website (2015). 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Notice of closing of" Observatory Restaurant Kamome "" (Notice), Izu Mito Sea Paradise Website, (2015) 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “A African penguin chick was born !!” (PDF) (News Release), Izu Mito Sea Paradise Website, (January 2016, 1) 2016th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(May 2007, 3). 2010th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "[Show Team Blog] Thank you for the big star Brute”(May 2008, 2). 2010th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "2010.04.09 About the death of sea otter "Sora"”(May 2010, 4). 2010th of February 5Browse.
- Izu Hakone Railway
- Yokohama / Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
- Hakone Garden Aquarium
- Sunday Theater"I'm sorry youth!--Appeared as a location for episode 4.There is a signboard in the park that shows the spots that were photographed.
- Love Live! Sunshine!! - Aqs2nd single "I want to be in love AQUARIUMAnimation PV, TV animation main story, smartphone game "Love Live! School Idol Festival] Etc. appeared under the real name.The decoration of the park by the collaboration project between this work and Seibu Railway Group,Izu Hakone Railway Sunzu Line, Izuhakone Taxi, parent companySeibu RailwayWrapping vehicles are being implemented in Japan.In addition, the costume of "Uchicchi" is also on a business trip to related events.Also in the main part of the animation, 2 Aqours will work part-time in the 4th episode of the 9nd term "Don't call me Dia-san", and this facility will appear throughout the story.