In the center of Corona, Kyoko Nakajima was particular about food for two nights at the hotel.
If you write the contents roughly
Tokyo, where the fourth wave has arrived, is now facing a third emergency.
In the May issue of "Yuyu", "I can't go to the sheep", writer Kyoko Nakajima stays at a hotel in the city center under Corona ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Japanese language dictionary』Defines an emergency as follows.
|"||(1) A serious situation that requires urgent measures. (2) A state in which there is an urgent danger for security reasons.In Japan today, the Prime Minister can issue an emergency declaration to maintain security in the event of a large-scale disaster or sedition, temporarily control the police, and general police force can provide security. In the event of a situation that is deemed unsustainable, the Self-Defense Forces can be ordered to dispatch security.|
* Police Law  Article XNUMX "When the Prime Minister is proclamed for an emergency prescribed in the preceding Article", it may have a special legal meaning.
"Emergency situations" in international organizations
- Public health emergencies of international concern - whoConcept by (WHO). Amended when applied by the 2005 revision of the International Health Regulations.
- Silent emergency --World Health Organization (WHO) andUnited Nations Children's FundConcepts used in reports, etc. by (UNICEF) etc..
Various "emergency situations" stipulated in Japanese law
- Police lawbased on"Emergency'
- Disaster Countermeasures Basic Lawbased on"Disaster emergency'
- Nuclear Emergency Preparedness Actbased on"Nuclear emergency'
- New influenza measures special measures lawbased on"Emergency situations such as new influenza'
- "New influenza, etc. (limited to those that meet the requirements specified by Cabinet Order as having the risk of causing significant serious damage to the lives and health of the people. The same shall apply hereinafter in this chapter) has occurred nationwide. Situations that meet the requirements stipulated by Cabinet Order as having a great impact on the lives of the people and the national economy due to the rapid spread, or that there is a risk of it ”(Article 32, Paragraph 1 of the Act on Special Measures Concerning New Influenza, etc.)
- Special Measures Law and State of Emergency
- National Security Council Establishment Lawbased on"Serious emergency'
- Existence crisis situations such as armed attack situations,Material impact situation,International peace coping situation,OtherSelf Defense Force ActChapter XNUMX "SDF actions”, other situationsNational defenseImportant things aboutEmergency situations that may have a significant impact on Japan's securityOfEmergency situations that are difficult to deal with appropriately with a normal emergency response systemThat.
- 2013Since the National Security Council was established in (25), it has not been held for more than 6 years (even if the "Four Ministers'Meeting" and "Nine Ministers' Meeting" are held).The epidemic of the new coronavirus (COVID-2019) that began in Japan at the end of 2020 or the beginning of 19Along with,2020May 1Has been held at an average of once a week since March 1st (as of March 3th)In particular, when tightening immigration restrictions for foreigners to Japan from specific foreign countries / regions where the virus is already prevalent, the impact is not limited to Japan, but has a large diplomatic impact. It is decided after holding the "Meeting of Ministers of Situations".
- Legislation for Responses and Survival Crisis Law-Civil protection lawbased on"Emergency response and other emergencies'
- Emergency response situation
- "Emergency response situation"" Means large-scale terrorism similar to armed attacks (eg, destruction of nuclear power generation facilities, explosion of large-scale customer attraction facilities and terminal stations, biological terrorism using anthrax, suicide bombing by aircraft, etc.), The nation needs to deal with it urgently,A situation in which an act of killing a large number of people has occurred using means similar to the means of armed attackOr,A situation in which the apparent danger of the act is recognized as imminentThat.
- Law on management of official documents(Official document management law) "Official document management guidelines" based on the "Official document management guidelines" established for implementationHistorical emergency'
- Crisis management - Emergency - Civil defense - disaster - Natural disasters
- Cabinet Crisis Management - Assistant Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat (in charge of situation response and crisis management) - Crisis Management Councilor
- Minister of Special Affairs, Cabinet Office (Disaster Prevention) - Cabinet Office Policy Director (Disaster Prevention)
- Minister of Special Affairs, Cabinet Office (in charge of nuclear disaster prevention) - Policy Director, Cabinet Office (in charge of nuclear disaster prevention)
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsFire department - National protection(Civil protection law）
- United States Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Ministry of Emergency Situations / Natural Disaster Recovery
- Italian Civil Protection Agency
- Emergency basic law - National emergency right - Emergency declaration
- Emergency evacuation
- Mayday (distress signal)
- ^ a b "(PDF)". 2007th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Notice from Japan WHO Association”. Japan WHO Association. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "A world facing a silent emergency”. Japan Committee for UNICEF. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister Abe asks questions at the Diet Committee for the first time in 45 years-state of emergency". Newsletter(July 2020, 4) 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "State of Emergency" Very Imminent "Minister of Economic Revitalization Nishimura Receives 118 Infections in Tokyo". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 4) 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “Prime Minister announces state of emergency for 7 prefectures, until May 5”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 4) 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "State of the National Security Council". 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Immigration refusal, judged by the population ratio of infected people, immigration control law also applies”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 2) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “[Original] President Xi postponed visit to Japan“ Environment is not ready ”by the Japanese and Chinese governments to announce”. FNN(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Requesting refrain from visiting Japan from China and South Korea Government policy, tourism purpose target [New pneumonia / coronavirus”]. Asahi Shimbun(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "<New Corona> Immigration restrictions from China and South Korea Prime Minister's announcement visa is also suspended Waiting for 2 weeks at the designated place". Tokyo Newspaper(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Part of Italy is also subject to immigration denial”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ “Proposal for telephone meeting of health ministers to Japan, China and South Korea in response to tightening immigration restrictions”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Even if a situation is once recognized as an "emergency response situation", it may include a situation that is later recognized as an "armed attack situation" depending on the subsequent transition.
- ^ "What is an emergency response situation?-Cabinet Secretariat National Protection Portal Site". 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Mechanism for the protection of the people in the event of an armed attack, etc. --Cabinet Secretariat National Protection Portal Site". 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Q & A National Protection Legislation". 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Law Concerning Peace and Independence of Japan and the Security of National and Citizens in the Case of Armed Attacks and Crisis". 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Law Concerning Measures to Protect People in Armed Attacks, etc.". 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Assistant Chief Cabinet Secretary | Cabinet Secretariat Homepage". 2020th of February 3Browse.