Malaysia Airlines intends to retire Airbus A380
If you write the contents roughly
CEO Izham Ismail revealed at an online press conference that he is considering early receipt of the Boeing 2024 MAX, which was planned for 737 and beyond, and is expected to return to profitability in 2023. It is said that it is.
Malaysia Airlines has announced that it intends to retire all Airbus A380 aircraft.Bloomberg and so on ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Boeing 737 MAX
Boeing 737 MAX
Boeing 737 MAX
Boeing 737 MAX(Boeing 737 MAX, Boeing 737 Max)The United States of America OfaircraftManufacturerBoeingManufactured by the companyBoeing 7374th generation small sizejetPassenger plane.Lion Air Flight 610 crashとEthiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashWorldwide flight suspension due toFlight Problems with the Boeing 737 MAX), Production will be suspended in January 2020., Boeing resumed production on May 5 of the same year in anticipation of the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) resumption of operations later this year...In November of the same year, the Federal Aviation Administration lifted the suspension of the Boeing 11 MAX.
currentBoeing 737NGIt is a passenger aircraft developed based on the 737NG for the purpose of replacing. It is installed in the 737NGCFM56The engine has good fuel economyLEAP-1BIn addition to replacing it with an engine, the design of the aircraft will also be modified.The first flight test aircraft rolled out on December 2015, 12,2016May 1Made the first flight to..The first unit will be delivered in May 2017..737'sIt will be 49 years after the first flight of.
For some time within Boeing787 DreamlinerThere was a plan to develop a blank-designed single-aisle aircraft to succeed the 737 as a passenger aircraft to be launched next. Lifted in 2006Yellowstone planThen.Boeing Y1Was called..However, the development time is undecided, and the final decision was carried over to 2011..
December 2010, rivalAirbusCompanyA320Equipped with a new engine with better fuel economyA320neoThelaunchdid.Received high praise from each airline, especiallyAir Asia,IndiGoReceived a large number of orders from。A320neoの好調な滑り出しを受け、2011年8月30日、ボーイング取締役会では対抗馬としてボーイング737 MAX計画の立ち上げを決議した。 対エアバスA320従来型 (A320ceo) で16%、同A320neoに対しては4%の燃費向上を狙う..Planned cruising range to be equal to or greater than the A320neo..The first machine is2017Schedule of.
The lineup plans to replace the popular -737, -700, and -800 types in the 900NG series with the 737 MAX 7, MAX 8, MAX 9, and the MAX 10 with an even longer body length...The aircraft length and door layout will be the same as the current 737NG series.
Initially,American airlinesOther ordering companies were not announced, but as of November 2011, 11Lion airIt was announced that orders were being received from and, and at the time of the announcement, a total of 9 orders had already been received from nine airlines... September 2011, 12Southwest AirlinesIt was revealed that the 737 MAX will be put on the production line after receiving a large order from.Southwest AirlinesHas ordered 150 aircraft, and has an option contract for another 150 aircraft... As of December 2011, there are orders for 12 aircraft from 13 companies..
Norway Air ShuttleThe company has 737 100 MAXs737'sWe have ordered 22 models and 320 A100neo aircraft (totaling $ 114 billion). This is the first order from a European airline for the 737 MAX series..
In 2013 for Japanese airlinesSky markAfter 2018737'sIt was clear that it would introduce the 737 MAX as a successor to the aircraft...After that, there was no concrete movement due to the bankruptcy of the company, but in April 2018 it was revealed that it is considering a 4-seat class aircraft with more seats than the current 737-800. did. We are considering either 200MAX or A737neo.. Also,Japan AirlinesIs a subsidiary ofJapan Transocean Air (JTA) が737-400の後継機として737-800を2016年から導入しているが、JTAとボーイングとの契約にはボーイング737-800からボーイング737 MAX 8に調達機材を一部変更することが可能な条項が含まれていた。調達機材の変更が可能だったのは導入予定の12機のうち後半の6機が対象となっていたが、2019年3月までに12機全てがボーイング737-800で引き渡された。.
On the other hand,All Nippon Airways(All Nippon Airways) will be the next major compact modelAirbus A321neo,A320neoI have ordered a considerable number ofMitsubishi SpaceJetPartly due to the delay in delivery, additional orders for the 320-321 and the introduction of leases were underway even during the introduction of the A737neo and A800neo.Furthermore, from January 2020, it was a group company of All Nippon Airways.Vanilla airHas transferred three A320ceo aircraft operated by ANA to ANA. ANA's holding company in January 3ANA Holdings (ANAHD) decided to introduce 737MAX at the board of directors,Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashThe contract that was scheduled to be concluded between ANA HD and Boeing in the spring of the same year has been shelved.At the ANA HD press conference in December of the same year, the 12 MAX was "almost close to ordering"..
Improved fuel economy
For the winglets, we have adopted a combination of three types of winglets: composite winglets, wingtip fences, and raked winglets (called split simital winglets), and the 3-10% fuel already announced. Plans to add another 12% improvement in fuel efficiency to the improvement in consumption rate..Since winglets are structurally at high risk of being damaged in airport taxiways, Boeing will allow them to fly safely even if they are damaged..
During 2011CFM InternationalJet engineLEAP-1BI was busy selecting the fan diameter.Two proposals, 66.1 in (168 cm) and 68.1 in (173 cm), were considered, in order to secure a clearance of 2 in (16.9 cm) or more between the ground and the engine regardless of which one is adopted.Landing gear(Landing gear) needs to be extended.According to the company's CEO Jim Aalborg, the larger the fan diameter, the better the fuel economy, but the more air resistance and weight, so the aircraft needs to be redesigned..
Both candidates are adopted in the current 737NG seriesCFM56-7BIt is longer than the fan diameter of 61.8 in (157 cm).Also, in order to suppress noise, a wavy notch is made at the trailing edge of the engine nacelle (Chevron) Is adopted.This method is already 787747'sProven in. The LEAP-1B engine can be selected with the standard model LEAP-X engine (78 in (198 cm) fan) of the LEAP series and the A320neo.Pratt & WhitneyCompany enginePW1100GBecause it is smaller than (80.7 in (205 cm) fan)Bypass ratioIs small,Fuel consumption rateHowever, it is small and lightweight, and air resistance can be suppressed.
The 66.1 in (168 cm) fan can improve fuel consumption by 737 to 56% compared to the CFM7-10B engine installed in the current 12NG series.According to industry sources, the design of external parts that create the rear part of the fuselage and natural laminar flow, and new innovations such as the composite laminar flow vertical stabilizer are under consideration..
It was announced in November 68.1 that the engine fan diameter would be 173 in (2011 cm). As the engine is larger than the 11NG series, the height of the front wheels is raised by 737in (8cm) to maintain the clearance between the ground and the engine...The final draft of the aircraft design is scheduled to be completed by 2013.. On May 2012, 5, it was announced that the fan diameter would be further increased to 17 in (69.4 cm).We plan to downsize the core by increasing the size of the fan.These fine adjustments will continue until the final design announcement in mid-176..
Flight deck and flight control
- Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System (MCAS)
- A new feature added to the 737MAX series that improves the maneuverability of the aircraft and when the angle of attack is large or the nose is in an extremely upward position.Horizontal stabilizerA function that automatically adjusts.Flight tests are conducted during the type certification process, and it is explained that MCAS does not perform aircraft control operations during normal flight..
- When installing the LEAP-737 engine used in the 1 MAX, the engine nacelle was moved upward and forward to ensure clearance with the ground.It was pointed out that the 737MAX has the characteristics of an aircraft that tends to pitch up at a large angle of attack due to the movement of the engine mounting position. MCAS was adopted to correct this aircraft characteristic, and at a large angle of attack.Horizontal stabilizerTo lower the nose.The aircraft has two elevation sensors, but the conventional 2MAX was designed to control the horizontal stabilizer in response to one of the elevation sensors.This specification has been changed to refer to both by software modification, and a warning is issued when there is a difference in the sensor value.
It is believed that a series of 737 MAX crashes are associated with a malfunction in this system...From multiple pilots prior to the crash of Ethiopian Airlines' 737 MAX aircraftFAAIt was reported that the nose was lowered, which is peculiar to MCAS, and it became uncontrollable..Lion Air Flight 610 crashとEthiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashJust before the crash, the 737 MAX was in a state where the horizontal stabilizer was cut all the way down the nose.
Boeing said there was no problem with the safety of the aircraft, but said that it would fix the software by April 2019.. On April 4, Boeing admitted that the cause of the two crashes was "both were malfunctions of the control system.".
The interior of the guest room will be adopted as standard.The luggage rack is installed on the ceilingLight emitting diodeLighting using (LED).This follows the interior of the 737 like the current 787NG series..
The final assembly of the 737 MAX 8 flight test first aircraft code "N8701Q", serial number (MSN) "42554", and line number "5602" began on August 2015, 8., Rolled out on December 12th, First flight on January 2016, 1.Adjacent to Renton Factory on maiden flight9:46 (Eastern Standard Time) Take offSeattleAfter flying over the sky, at 12:33King County International AirportLanded at (Boeing Field).The flight time was 2 hours and 47 minutes, the maximum altitude was 25,000 ft (about 7620 m), and the maximum airspeed was 250 knots (about 463 km / h)..
The second aircraft code "N2L", serial number (MSN) "8702", and line number "36989" are designed in simple paint and are based on white in order to shorten the period from the completion of final assembly to the test flight. A wavy line using Boeing's corporate color blue is drawn, and "5668 MAX 737" is painted on the fuselage with a thin silver glitter and a flight test is conducted..
It was reported that Boeing announced on December 2019, 12 (local time) that it would stop production of the flagship aircraft 16 MAX, which caused two crashes, in January 2..
On May 2020, 5, Boeing announced that it has resumed production of the 27 MAX..
UK in July 2016Funborough International Air ShowRice ordered 737 MAX 7 atSouthwest Airlines(SWA / WN) and additionWestjetAt the request of (WJA / WS), it was announced that the following design changes will be made to the 737 MAX 7..
- 737'sEquivalent overall length extended by 80 cm (30 inches) at the front of the wing and 120 cm (46 inches) at the rear of the wing, for a total of 190 cm (76 inches)
- Increase the number of seats in 2 rows and 12 seats, and add emergency exits on the main wings
- Change wing and landing gear to 737 MAX 8
これに伴い、最大離陸重量は737-700の15万5000ポンド（約70.3トン）から17万7000ポンド（約80.3トン）に引き上げられ、最大着陸重量は12万8000ポンド（約58.1トン）から14万5600ポンド（約66.0トン）に、無燃料重量は12万500ポンド（約54.7トン）から13万8700ポンド（約62.9トン）となった。航続距離は3350海里（約6204キロ）から565海里（約1046キロ）伸びた3915海里（約7250キロ）となり、ライバルであるA319neoIt exceeded 3495 nautical miles (about 6470 km).
- DO NOT MAX: 737-700, 737-700ER successor
- DO NOT MAX: 737'sSuccessor
- DO NOT MAX: LCC majorRyanairIn addition to the conventional emergency exit on the main wing, an emergency door was installed at the rear of the center of the fuselage in order to meet the emergency exit requirements with the 737-seat specification of the proposed 8 MAX 200 (similar emergency exit door arrangement is 737-900ER). Expect demand for LCCs on some aircraft (which is being implemented on some aircraft).
- DO NOT MAX: 737-900ER successor
- DO NOT MAX: 737 MAX 9 fuselage extension. It will be a rival of the A321neo.
|DO NOT MAX||737 MAX 8 / MAX 200||DO NOT MAX||DO NOT MAX|
|Seat pitch||高効率仕様：29 in (74 cm)、エコノミークラス：31–32 in (79–81 cm)、ファーストクラス：36 in (91 cm)|
|Number of seats ||126 (8F + 118J)~ 170+||162 (12F + 150Y)~ Up to 200||178 (12F + 168Y)~ Up to 220||188 ~ 230|
|Torso diameter||3.76 m|
|Width||35.92 m / 117 ft 10 in|
|Height||12.3 m / 40 ft 4 in|
|Length||33.7 m → 35.59 m|
/ 110 ft 5 in → 116 ft 9 in
|39.5 m / 129 ft 8 in||42.2 m / 138 ft 4 in||43.8 m / 143 ft 8 in|
|Maximum takeoff weight||72,350 kg → 80,286 kg|
/ 159,900 lb → 177,000 lb
|82,190 kg / 181,200 lb||88,310 kg / 194,700 lb||Undecided|
|Maximum landing weight||61,462 kg → 66,043 kg|
/ 135,500 lb → 145,600 lb
|69,309 kg / 152,800 lb||74,344 kg / 163,900 lb||Undecided|
|Fuel-free weight||58,332 kg → 62,913 kg|
/ 128,600 lb → 138,700 lb
|65,952 kg / 145,400 lb||70,987 kg / 156,500 lb||Undecided|
|Cargo capacity||27.1m3||1,543 ft3 / 43.7 m3||1,814 ft3 / 51.74 m3||55.5m3|
|Cruising range (2 classes)||3,350 nmi (3,855 mi; 6,204 km)|
→ 3,850 nmi (4,431 mi; 7,130 km)
|3,515 nmi (4,045 mi; 6,510 km)|
MAX 200: 2,700 nmi (3,107 mi; 5,000 km)
|3,515 nmi (4,045 mi; 6,510 km)|
(Equipped with one auxiliary tank)
(Equipped with one auxiliary tank)
|Fuel capacity||6,853 gallon / 25,941 liters||27,891 liter|
|Engine (× 2)||CFM International LEAP-1B|
|Thrust (× 2)||Up to 28,000 lbf (125 kN)|
|Cruise speed||Mach 0.79 (522 mph, 842 km / h)[Needs verification]|
|Fan diameter||69 inches (175 cm)|
Source: 737 MAX Airport Compatibility Brochure, except specific reference.
Accident / malfunction
Although delivery began in 2017, two crashes occurred in quick succession immediately after the start of operation, killing a total of 2 people.As a result, the Boeing 346 MAX series was discontinued in January 737..
- 2018May 10 - JakartaImmediately after takeoffLion airFlight 610 (B737MAX 8, aircraft code PK-LQP),JavaCrashed offshore.All 189 crew and passengers died,Boeing 737It was the worst number of fatalities in an accident on a model aircraft.Following this accident, on November 2018, 11 (Japan time)US Federal Aviation Administration(FAA) is necessary for controlling the aerial attitude of an airplane.AOAHe pointed out that the information input from the "sensor" may have been incorrect, and for about 250 aircraft in operation.Emergency improvement reportIssued.
- 2019May 3 - Addis AbabaTook offEthiopian AirlinesFlight 302 (B737MAX 8, aircraft code ET-AVJ) disappeared from the radar 6 minutes later.The aircraft crashed on level ground, resulting in a catastrophe that killed all 157 crew and passengers..
- October 2019, 3- New York TimesPointed out that a malfunction in the stall prevention system could be the cause of the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accident.The article introduces how to search for flights using the equipment, and it can be said that the model should be avoided for self-defense..
- October 2019, 3- Civil Aviation Administration of ChinaFollowing the Ethiopian Airlines accident,China Southern Airlines,China Eastern AirlinesAll airlines in China, including, have suspended operations on Boeing 737 MAX8 aircraft..
- March 2019, 3-European Union (EU) European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) also announced that it will ban the same type of aircraft in European airspace..
- October 2019, 3- Indonesia OfFlag carrierIsGaruda IndonesiaOrdered 737 8MAX50s before the Ethiopian Airlines accident, one of which had already been delivered, but took steps to cancel all orders for the remaining 1.
- April 2019, 4-FAA explained that it will set up a review organization "Joint Authorities Technical Review" to "ensure the safety of Boeing 4 MAX", Chairman of the Japan Transport Safety Board (NTSB) Chaired by Christopher Hart, who has experience in serving as "Specialties from the FAA, NASA, and Australian, Japanese, Chinese, Canadian, Haku, European, Indonesian, Singapore, and UAE aviation authorities. Home teamWas composed of.
- April 2019, 4-Boeing issued a statement admitting that the cause of the two crashes was "both were malfunctions of the control system."..It is more likely that the failure to shut down the malfunctioning system led to the crash.
- October 2019, 4- Our aircraft was involved in a crashEthiopian AirlinesAnnounced that it plans to cancel orders for all 4 aircraft, except for the four already delivered (excluding accident aircraft).
- October 2019, 4- India OfJet Airways BankruptcyAs a result, all the 225 aircraft that had been ordered were canceled, and all eight aircraft that had already been delivered were also sold.
- October 2019, 5- BoeingRegarding the stall warning device, which has been pointed out as a possible cause of a crashFlight 610 crashIn 1, a year before, it turned out that he was already aware of the flaw...In addition, on October 10, FAA (USA) pointed out that the Maneuverability Improvement System (MCAS) may not work well before it was approved for operation.Federal Aviation Administration) Was also found to have made a false report.
- October 2019, 10-CEO Muillenberg apologizes for "we made a mistake" at a parliamentary hearingResigned on December 12, the same year.
- In April 2021, delivery was suspended due to a problem with the electrical system..
As of 2019 year 3 month
737 MAX 8 type
- Southwest Airlines : 34 aircraft
- American airlines : 25 aircraft
- China Southern Airlines : 24 aircraft
- Air Canada : 24 aircraft
737 MAX 9 type
- United airlines : 14 aircraft
- Copa Airlines : 6 aircraft
- Flydubai : 3 aircraft
- Thai Lion Air : 3 aircraft
The cumulative number of orders for the MAX series reached 2014 on May 5, 20, and as of June 2,000, orders for 2020 have been received..
|delivery||DO NOT MAX||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|DO NOT MAX||74||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|DO NOT MAX||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|DO NOT MAX||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Large orders (mainly orders for 100 or more airlines)
- Year ending March 2011 Southwest Airlines : 150 aircraft
- Year ending March 2012 Norway Air Shuttle : 100 aircraft
- Year ending March 2012 Lion air : 201 aircraft
- Year ending March 2012 United airlines : 100 aircraft
- Year ending March 2013 American airlines : 100 aircraft
- Year ending March 2014 Ryanair : 100 aircraft
In addition, we receive orders mainly from leasing companies and LCCs.
|Norway Air Shuttle||100||100||-|
- ^ a b c YOSHIKAWA, Tadayuki (January 2016, 1). “Boeing 737 MAX first flight success”. Aviation Wire (Asahi Giken). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 1. 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Boeing Commercial Airplanes – Orders and Deliveries – 737 Model Summary”. Boeing Commercial Airplanes. 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b c "Boeing: Jet Prices”. Boeing Commercial Airplanes. 2014th of February 12Browse.
- ^ U.S. aircraft parts giant fires 2800 people due to Boeing production suspension
- ^ US Boeing resumes production of "737MAX" for the first time in 5 months
- ^ a b YOSHIKAWA, Tadayuki (January 2015, 12). “Boeing, 737 MAX 8 rollout first flight in early 16”. Aviation Wire (Asahi Giken). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 1. 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Boeing 737 MAX first machine delivered to Malindo Air to become the world's first commercial operation-Travel media" Traicy "" (Japanese). Travel media "Traicy"(July 2017, 5) 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Boeing firms up 737 replacement studies by appointing team." Flight International, March 3, 2006. Retrieved: April 13, 2008.
- ^ Hamilton, Scott. "737 decision may slip to 2011: Credit Suisse." Flightglobal, 2010. Retrieved: June 26, 2010.
- ^ “Airbus launches A320neo”. Australia Aviation. (December 1, 2010) 2011th of February 9Browse..
- ^ Bryan, Victoria; Jones, Rhys (June 2011, 6). “Airbus wins record $ 18 billion order from AirAsia”. Reuters 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Rothman, Andrea; Wang, Jasmine (June 2011, 6). “AirAsia Tops IndiGo Record Order as Asia Dominates Air Show”. Bloomberg 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b "Boeing Launches 737 New Engine Family with Commitments for 496 Airplanes from Five Airlines”. Boeing (August 2011, 8). 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Ostrower, Jon. “Boeing says 737 Max to meet or exceed A320neo range”. Flightglobal.com. 02-19-2012 Viewed.
- ^ Ostrower, Jon (May 2011, 8). “Boeing designates 737 MAX family”. Air Transport Intelligence 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "737 Model Orders and Deliveries data." Boeing, September 2011. Retrieved: October 11, 2011.
- ^ "Lion Air commits to up to 380 Boeing 737s”(May 2011, 11). 2011th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "ACG Becomes third identified 737 max customer”(May 2011, 11). 2011th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Southwest Airlines' Proud History of the Boeing 737”(May 2011, 12). 2011th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "737 Max commitments top 948". 2011th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b Bader, Tim (December 2011, 12). “Boeing 737 MAX Logs First Firm Order from Launch Customer Southwest Airlines”. Boeing. 2011th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Norwegian buys 222 new aircraft”. E24 (Norwegian) 2012th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b Bader, Tim (December 2012, 1). “Boeing and Norwegian Announce order for 100 737 MAX; 22 Next-Generation 737s”. Boeing. 2012th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Skymark Boeing 737 MAX introduction policy decided
- ^ Skymark President Ichie "Possible 200 seats" Selection of successor, emphasis on operation rather than fuel efficiency
- ^ JTA decides to introduce Boeing 737-800 aircraft Japan Transocean Air dated March 2014, 3
- ^ Boeing next-generation 737 aircraft, Japan Transocean Air to introduce 12 aircraft ~ 737-400 aircraft selected as successor to 737-800 aircraft ~ Boeing Japan March 2014, 3
- ^ ANA, 737MAX President Katanosaka "almost close to ordering" without changing plans
- ^ Matt Molnar (May 2012, 5). “Boeing Says Radical New Winglets on 737 MAX Will Save More Fuel". NYCAviation. 2012th of February 5Browse.
- ^ http://flyteam.jp/news/article/32220
- ^ Boeing asks: Can 737 Max fly with missing winglet?
- ^ Ostrower, Jon (May 2011, 8). “Boeing narrows 737 Max engine fan size options to two”. Air Transport Intelligence 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Ostrower, Jon (May 2011, 8). “More details emerge on configuration of re-engined 737”. Flight International 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Boeing firms nose gear, other details for 737 Max” (English). Flightglobal.com(July 2012, 4) 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b Ostrower, Jon (May 2011, 11). “Boeing completes initial review of 737 MAX configuration”. Air Transport Intelligence 2011th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Ostrower, Jon (September 2012, 5). “Boeing Tweaks Engine for New 737 Max”. The Wall Street Journal. 2012th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Boeing 737 MAX software enhanced FAA to AD issue
- ^ The latest system "MCAS" is the leading cause of the continuous crash of "737MAX"
- ^ A problem with the 737MAX, pilots had pointed out to authorities months before the crash
- ^ Boeing, software update to improve safety on small jet 737 MAX. Provided by April
- ^ a b "US Boeing admits system malfunction cause of crash". Nikkei Shimbun(July 2019, 4) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ “Sky Interior 737, 500 delivery achieved” (Japanese). Aviation Wire 2018th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Boeing Introduces 737 MAX With Launch of New Aircraft Family”. Boeing (August 2011, 8). 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b YOSHIKAWA, Tadayuki (January 2015, 9). “Boeing begins final assembly of 737 MAX 8 first flight in early 16”. Aviation Wire (Asahi Giken). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 1. 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Boeing 737 MAX 8 flight test No. 2 aims to shorten the period for simple painting
- ^ 
- ^ "Resuming production of XNUMXMAX Boeing: Asahi Shimbun Digital". Asahi Shimbun(July 2020, 5)
- ^ Boeing changes specifications for "Boeing 737 MAX 7" with 12 more seats
- ^ a b c d "Boeing 737 MAX characteristics". Boeing. 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d "737 MAX Airport Compatibility Brochure". Boeing (June 2014). 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Boeing Revises" Obsolete "Performance Assumptions (2015)" Flight Global.com.
- ^ a b "LEAP Brochure". CFM International (2013). 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Production of "XNUMXMAX", which has been crashed one after another, will be stopped from next month.
- ^ Boeing XNUMXMAX production announced to stop next month
- ^ Boeing announces suspension of production of 737 MAX
- ^ Emergency improvement report to Boeing 737 MAX, US authorities suffered a crash
- ^ Ethiopian Airlines flight bound for Nairobi crashes with 157 on board
- ^ Are There Problems With the Boeing 737 Max? A Second Deadly Crash Raises New Questions
- ^ State-of-the-art Boeing 737 MAX aircraft-suspended in China
- ^ "EU suspends Boeing 737 MAX operation US FAA does not suspend (Reuters)”(Japanese). 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ FAA Updates on Boeing 737 MAX
- ^ US Federal Aviation Administration New Examination to Ensure Safety of Boeing 737 MAX
- ^ “System defect of 737MAX aircraft, found in 2017, not reported to management”. AFPBB News(July 2019, 5) 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "Boeing's new 737 MAX false report or stock price plunge". NHK NEWS WEB(July 2019, 10) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ “Boeing CEO“ We made a mistake ”Apologize at the hearing”. Nikkei Shimbun(July 2019, 10) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "US Boeing CEO resigns 737 MAX problem responsibility". Kyodo News(July 2019, 12) 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Boeing aircraft" 737MAX ", electrical system malfunction". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2021, 4) 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Boeing 737: Orders and Deliveries (updated monthly) " --Boeing
- ^ "737 Model Summary". active.boeing.com. Boeing. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Boeing, Lion Air Finalize Historic Order". Year ending March 2012Browse.
- ^ "Boeing and Norwegian Announce Order for 100 737 MAX". Year ending March 2012Browse.
- ^ "737 MAX Logs First Firm Order from Launch Customer Southwest Airlines". Year ending March 2012Browse.