Maryjun Takahashi & Nora Sato travel by local railroad in search of the topic "iron stamp"
If you write the contents roughly
You can get off at the thatched-roof station building to heal your tiredness with a footbath, enjoy the ekiben and seasonal local gourmet food, and talk about girls with two actresses.
On June 11th, BS6 broadcast "We will start iron stamping" (9:7 pm).Mary Takahashi, who loves traveling ... → Continue reading
The latest entertainment information media published by Japan's first TV information magazine "TV Guide"
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
At manned stationsTicket gateYou can participate by leaving, but (there is no connecting route)Mujin-ekiAnd (without automatic ticket gates and IC card entry terminals) Get off the train during unmanned hours at manned stationsHomeIt will be entered when you get off at.
Whether or not there is a station in the section of the ticket to be used that allows you to get off the train depends on the railway operator and the ticket.If you get off at a station where you cannot get off on the way, your ticket will be invalid and will be collected.In this case, even if it is "get off at the station on the way",Conditions of carriageIt is not the "stop-off" specified in.There is no station where you can get off the train. The wording on the ticket is "invalid before getting off", not "invalid before getting off" (with some exceptions).Also, changing trains without exiting the ticket gate is neither "getting off at a station on the way" nor getting off on the way.
Long-distance reductionHas adoptedRailway companyIn most cases, it is cheaper to purchase a ticket to the final destination and use the stopover system instead of purchasing a ticket separately for each boarding section, but there are some exceptions. Yes (especially in JR, splitFareThere are some cases where it is cheaper).
In countries and regions other than Japan, there are many cases where such a system does not exist, such as specifying the train to board and issuing a ticket valid only for that train.
Get off at JNR / JR
Article 13 states, "What is the effect of the ticket in the section where the ticket is valid? ", And allows the division of rights to be exercised.JR Then in response to thisPassenger business rulesArticle 156 (hereinafter referred to as the travel regulations) stipulates that in principle, stopovers are permitted, and stations that do not allow stopovers for tickets that meet the following conditions are stipulated as "special rules". (Even if:Contact regular ticketIf you use, you can get off at a station connected to another company's line. )
- If you use a regular ticket for a section where the business kilometers of all sections are up to 100 kilometers one way, JR will specify the stations within that section (however, if the passenger wishes to get off due to train connection, etc.) (Excluding connecting stations)
- Suburban sectionWhen using a regular ticket for mutual departures and arrivals at stations within (Niigata / Tokyo / Sendai / Osaka / Fukuoka suburbs) (except when straddling outside the section), stations within that section
- Specific city area-Tokyo Yamanote LineStations within the specific metropolitan area or Tokyo Yamate Line displayed on the ticket for departure and arrival tickets
- (Exception) However, with a ticket to / from Osaka city, for transferOsaka StationとKitashinchi StationIf you contact us on foot, you can participate temporarily.For tickets to / from Kobe city,Sanyo ShinkansenOnly for use,Shin-KobeとSannomiya-Motomachi-Kobe-Shin NagataTemporary participation is possible at each station.
- Number of ticketsIf you use, stations within that section
JR tickets can be used up to the destination station indicated on the ticket even after the expiration date has passed since the start of use (Continued rideIf the expiration date has passed, you cannot get off the train (Article 155 of the Travel Regulations).
Except for the cases shown above, you can get off at any station on the route as many times as you like, as long as you do not go back (double ride) within the route shown on the ticket.In addition, it is not always necessary to return to the station where you got off, and if you do not go back, you can board at a station beyond the station you got off and resume your trip from there (however, refunds for the sections you did not board are refundable. Can not).
Limited express ticket,Green ticketIs basically valid for only one train,ShinkansenEven if there is a special case that allows you to transfer multiple trains, such as a green car of a regular train in the metropolitan area, the concept of getting off on the way does not hold for limited express tickets and green tickets because it will be invalid if you participate. (However, of ordinary trainsReserved seat ticketIn that case, there is no wording in the passenger business rules that suggests that a stopover is prohibited, and it is possible to stop the train while the train is stopped for a long time and then return to the same train to continue boarding. )
SuicaStarting withIC ticketAnd other magnetic typesStored fair systemIf you are boarding using SF with a ticket, there is no concept of getting off on the way because the entry station and the route to use are undecided at the time of admission (Commuter PassExcept within the section).
Transfer transportationIn the case of inside, the concept of getting off on the way does not hold because it deviates from the original planned boarding route.Treated as a boarding change.
Also, so-called discount tickets (Special plan ticket), Except for areas where you can get on and off the free ticket, you are often prohibited from getting off the train or restricted to only designated stations.If you get off at a station where it is not possible to get off on the way, the ticket will be invalidated and collected as if you have abandoned the way ahead, or the use of the ticket will not be permitted and it will be regular again.Fare・ Either pay the fee.
Express bookingTickets pre-purchased at such places cannot be stopped on the way.
According to Article 165 of the Travel Regulations, these stations that do not allow stopovers (all stations within the departure / arrival section of the ticket are "invalid before getting off" on the ticket, otherwise "you cannot get off in the middle of XX city" If you get off at (displayed as "etc."), the ticket will be collected as invalid.However, according to Article 157, Paragraph 3, Article 160, Paragraph 3 of the Travel Regulations, Article 148, Paragraph 2 of the Passenger Business Handling Standards Regulations, etc. It is stipulated that if you are on a detour using a ticket departing from or arriving at a "section" station (a detour boarding within a specific section is possible) and you get off at a station on the way, it will be treated as a "section change" (ticket). Compared to face value,Not enoughSettle.However, there is no refund if there are many).If the fare is invalidated in these cases, the fare for the actual boarding section can be cheaper than the fare for the actual boarding section. Therefore, this is a measure for collecting the fare for the actual boarding section.Also, if you use a ticket departing from the specific metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line and get off at another station within the same specific metropolitan area / Tokyo Yamate line as the departure point, the station where you got off from the departure station. If you pay the fare up to, the ticket will not be invalidated and will not be collected (Article 166 of the Travel Regulations).
Due to the structure of the station, if you cannot transfer without exiting the ticket gate, you cannot enter or exit by changing trains.Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)Orio Station-Shin-Tosu Station-Chikugo Funagoya Station-Shin-Yatsushiro Station,East Japan Railway(JR East)Tsubamesanjo Station-Sakudaira Station-Iiyama Station-Furukawa Station-Shin Hanamaki Station-Hachinohe Station-Hamakawasaki Station,West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)Itoigawa Station-Shin-Takaoka StationandTokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)Mikawaanjo StationIs applicable.Long time agoOhata Station-Nigata Station-Horie Station-Ishinomaki Station-Umi Station-Amagasaki Station-Miyajimaguchi Station-Musashikosugi StationThere was also, but Obatake stationOshima connecting shipAbolition, Nigata Station and Horie StationNibori connecting shipAbolition, Ishinomaki station integrated station building, Umi stationKatsuta LineAbolished, Amagasaki stationFukuchiyama LineAmagasakiko branch line abolished, Miyajimaguchi stationMiyajima route OfMake it a subsidiary, Musashi-Kosugi Station has disappeared due to the completion of the connecting passage.
In addition,Obihiro StationAt stations where ticket gates are set up for each platform, such as when you need to change trains across platforms for train operation,Wicket by trainThe same applies to entry and exit due to the convenience of the railway, such as when the ticket gate instructed you to enter and meet at the station where the above is being implemented.These entrances and exits, including the above-mentioned transfer entry and exit with tickets to and from Osaka city, are for stopovers.Special disembarkationIs called. (Passenger Business Handling Standards Regulations Article 145)
The first time a stopover was allowed on the Japanese National Railways1889(Meiji22 years) August,Tokaido Main LineIt is the case of all the communication. 50MilesPassengers with a ticket of (80 km) or more are allowed to get off at the station on the way and board again.At that time, the train speed was slow and the equipment inside the train was poor, so I got off at the main station at night.InnIt seems that there were many types of travel that stayed at the hotel and departed the next morning.afterwards1890(Meiji 23) In November, we institutionalized a stopover system and changed to a system that allows stopovers only at designated stations.Initially, 11 stations were designated nationwide and then expanded.1916(Taisho5 years)5We revised the designated station system and adopted a method that limits the number of times you can get off the train from 2 to 5 times depending on the boarding distance.This number limit is1932(Showa7 years) It was abolished in August and continues to this day.At the time of the abolition of the number of times limitTokyoとOsaka OfTrain section(currentSuburban section(Predecessor of) It was possible to get off the train on the way without any distance restrictions, except for tickets for mutual departure and arrival.But after the war1958(Showa 33) On October 10, a limit of 1 kg or more was added,1966More than 3km in line with the fare revision on March 5th1969After the limit was gradually raised to over 11 kg in November1980When the fare was revised in April, it was over 4 kg.
After the privatization, there is no change in the stopover system itself, but as mentioned above, it is not possible to get off the train with a ticket that goes only within the metropolitan suburbs, regardless of the operating kilometers of the boarding section. Due to the expansion of the section and the introduction of the section near Niigata / Sendai, even if the business km is 101 km or more, it is included in the section near the metropolitan area, and some sections cannot be stopped on the way.This willWithin TokyoからIwaki Station,Matsumoto StationIn some cases, it is not possible to get off the train even in the section where the shortest route has a business kilometer of more than 200 kilometers.
Get off at a railway company other than JR
Private railway・ Other than JR such as public managementRailway operatorThen, there are many businesses that do not allow you to get off the train with a regular ticket.If you are allowed to get off the train, there are some businesses that allow you to get off the train for tickets over a certain distance, and some businesses that allow you to get off the train only at designated stations.In addition, many private railway companies do not allow you to get off at a station where the fare from the boarding station is the same as the fare shown on the ticket, even if you allow the stop.
As with JR, if you participate for a transfer at a station where you cannot change trains without exiting the ticket gate, you will not be considered as a stopover.An example is shown below.
- Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- Ueno Station/Ikebukuro Station/Shibuya Station/Mitsukoshimae Station/Iidabashi Station/Hibiya Station-Yurakucho Station/Awajicho Station-Shin-Ochanomizu Station/Ueno Hirokoji Station-Naka Okachimachi Station/Ningyocho Station-Sutengumae Station/Tsukiji Station-Shintomicho Station/Ginza Station-Ginza 1-chome Station/Toranomon Station-Toranomon Hills Station
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway）
- Kuramae Station/Higashi Nihombashi Station-Bakuro Yokoyama Station
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Keisei Takasago Station(Keisei Main Line⇔Keisei Kanamachi Line）
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- Tawaramoto Station-Nishitawaramoto Station,Oji Station・ Shin-Oji Station
- Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit(Osaka Metro)
- Higashi-Umeda Station-Umeda Station-Nishi-Umeda Station
- Kobe City Transportation Bureau(Kobe Municipal Subway）
- Sannomiya Station-Sannomiya/Hanatokomae Station
- Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Fukuoka Subway)
- Tenjin Station-Tenjin Minami Station
- Sapporo City Transportation Bureau(Sapporo Municipal Subway）
- Sapporo station(Namboku Line⇔Toho Line）
However, at these stations, automatic ticket gates andStored fair system, With the spread of IC tickets, there are often time limits on participation time (the time limit varies depending on the operator).When the time runs out, the ticket will be invalidated, and the fare calculation for the stored fair system card / IC ticket will be terminated at that station.
Transferred from JNR and JRThird sector railwayThere are several businesses that allow you to get off the train if your company's business kilometers exceed 100 km.However,Sanriku RailwayDoes not allow special discount tickets to get off the train even after the company's business kilometers exceed 2019 km on March 3, 23 (specially planned tickets are sold for a limited period and section).
Businesses that are still in operation
* Only the operators that can be used with the ticket for departure and arrival within the route of the operator are listed.Businesses that can only use contact tickets will be described later.
- West Japan Railway
- As a major private railway line2016Nishitetsu is the only company that still has a stopover system.
- Nishitetsu's stopover system allows you to get off at a station that exceeds 17 kilometers and is not at the same fare as the ticket fare...However, you cannot get off the bus using the automatic ticket gate.If you want to get off the train, tell the staff at the counter at the manned aisle and ask them to get off the train.
- Boarding card (nimoca・ If you enter with a mutual use IC card), stopovers will not be applied...Tickets redeemed with a card are subject to stopovers in the same way as tickets purchased in cash.
- Kinki Nippon Railway (Steel cord wire)
- Ikoma Steel Cable OfHozanji StationOnly you can get off on the way.Tickets for connecting the Ikoma Cable Line and other routes are not currently on sale.
- There used to be a stopover system on the railway line,J through cardandSurutto KANSAIWith the introduction of2001May 2The stopover system was abolished.
- Nankai Electric Railway
- From January 2020, 7Takano LineandSteel cable OfGokurakubashi StationOnly regular tickets, multiple tickets, group tickets, special ticketsYou can get off at.
- Aomori Railway
- It is possible to get off the train with a regular ticket that has a business kilometer of over 100 km...This handling has been applied since December 100, 2010, when the business distance exceeded 12 km.
- Aizu Railway
- Yunokami Onsen StationandTonohetsuri StationOnly in, as a special case, stopover is allowed.
- Noiwa RailwayIf the business kilometer exceeds 3km with a ticket for contacting three companies via Tobu Railway, the valid days will be two days, so you can get off at all stations except the same fare station from the boarding station including Tobu Railway and Yagan Railway. Will be possible.
- If the total distance of the JR ticket is 101km or more, you can get off the train in the same way.
- Watarase Valley Shindo
- Only for regular ticketsMizunuma StationandKobe stationYou can get off at.
- Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- It is possible to get off the train with a regular ticket with a business kilometer of 101 km or more (including a contact ticket)... Not applicable for ICOCA and Mutual IC.
- Shinano Railway
- It is possible to get off on the way with a regular ticket with a business kilometer of 101 km or more...In our caseShinano Railway Line-North Shinano LineThe operating kilometers of each alone do not exceed 101km, but JRShin-Etsu Main LineWhen passing both lines directly acrossTransit communication transportationIs applied and becomes the farthestKaruizawa Station-Myokokogen StationIn the case of between, the operating kilometers of Shinano Railway exceed 101km.
- Hieizan Railway
- You can get off at either of the two stations on the way.
- Ichibata train
- Unshu Hirata StationとIchibataguchi StationOnly in the middle of the stop is allowed.
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway
- Specified station[Note 1]So, if the station is not the same fare as the ticket fare, you can get off on the way.IruCaAlthough there are changes in the environment such as the introduction of the train station and the emergence of designated stations that will be unmanned, it has not been abolished at present.In addition, IruCa (and mutual IC for one-sided use) does not apply to stopovers..
- Iyo Railway
- Matsuyamashi StationYou are allowed to get off on the way.IC cardYou can also get off the bus when using it.If you want to get off the train on the way, tell the staff at the counter to that effect and ask them to stamp the stop sign (in the case of an IC card, get off the train on the way).
- Shimabara Railway
- You can get off the train without any restrictions on the section or number of times.
Businesses that were once implemented
- Keisei Electric Railway
- Until around 1991Keisei Narita StationIt was possible to get off on the way[Note 2].
- Nagoya Railway
- It was possible to get off the train until around 1970.
- Kinki Nippon Railway (Railway line)
- J through cardandSurutto KANSAIWith the introduction of2001May 2Abolished the stopover system..At the same time as the stopover system was abolished, the validity period of the one-way ticket was changed to one day regardless of the fare amount.
- Immediately before the abolition, a ticket valid for 2 days[Note 3]Then, at any station on the route, the one-day ticket is a designated station[Note 4]So, it was possible to get off on the way.However, it was not possible to get off at a station with the same fare as the fare to the last stop, and the ticket was collected at that station.
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Previously, there was a system that allowed stopovers at designated stations, similar to Takamatsu-Kotohira Electric Railway, but with the magnetization of coupon tickets,1995Abolished in July.
- Hankyu Corporation
- Until the late 1970sTakarazuka StationWas allowed to get off on the way[Note 5].
- Hokkaido Chihoku Plateau Railway
- As in the JR era before the separation, it was possible to get off the train with a ticket over 100 km.2006The system disappeared with the abolition of routes in April.
- Hakone Tozan Railway
- longSpaConsidering the flights of the tourists, the one-way ticket was valid for 2 days and it was possible to get off the train on the way.2002The rules were changed from April, and one-way is valid only on the day, and if you get off at a station on the way, it will be invalid.
- You can get off the train with a regular ticket that has a one-way business distance of more than 24 km.However, it became invalid from October 2019, 10.(Available with a contact ticket, described later).
- Omi Railway
- It was possible to get off the train on the way without any restrictions on the section, but from April 2015, it became invalid before getting off the train.
Cases where only contact tickets are possible
With other companies such as JRContact transportationAs a general rule, you can get off at any station other than the connecting station at the station within the business, only for the contact ticket that has a total operating kilometer of 101 km or more and is valid for 2 days or more. Example:Odakyu Electric Railway[Note 6]-Keio Electric Railway-Keikyu Corporation[Note 7]-Tokyu Corporation-Seibu Railway・ Izukyu-Hokuetsu Express-Echigo Tokimeki Railway-IR Ishikawa Railway..See Aizu Railway above for examples of Yagan Railway and Tobu Railway).According to the provisions of Article 76, Item 4 of the Liaison Transport Regulations, some businesses do not allow stopovers regardless of the above, and details need to be confirmed for each business.As an example, there is a JR contact ticket with the same conditions.Alpico TransportationIt is not possible to get off at the station on the company line.
Get on and off on the way with a commuter pass
Commuter passIn Japan, boarding and alighting in the section is generally permitted.From a global perspective, "a commuter pass is issued at a discounted fare in order to board a fixed section for a fixed purpose, and if you board for any other purpose, buy the ticket again. In some cases, the commuter pass does not allow passengers to get on and off the train on the way because it is necessary.German railway (DB) etc.As an example of not allowing boarding and alighting on the way in Japan,Nagoya City Transportation Bureau(Nagoya Municipal Subway) There is a school commuter pass.
When the subway opens1957In the Nagoya City High-speed Train Ride Fee Ordinance Enforcement Regulations enacted in, there was a provision that "intermediate boarding and alighting within the designated valid section shall not be restricted except for the commuter pass."..The commuter pass was treated as "invalid for getting on and off on the way", and it was not allowed to get on and off the train on the way, and the fare from the boarding station was collected by treating the commuter pass as "separate boarding".This regulation is1973May 4Was abolished in.
Australia's Metro Tasmania has introduced a section-by-section system for bus fares..Therefore, you can get off the train as many times as you like within 90 minutes from the first boarding with the ticket, and you can re-board..
- ^ Kotohira line OfKataharamachi Station,Kawaramachi Station,Ritsurin Koen Station,Sanjo Station,Ota Station,Busshozan Station,Ichinomiya Station,Okamoto Station,Takinomiya Station,Okada Station.Nagao line OfHanazono Station,Kita East Exit Station,Takada Station,Hiragi station,Gakuendori Station.Shido line OfImabashi Station,Katamoto Station,Kotodenyajima Station,Yakuri Station,Omachi Station.
- ^ In "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable No. 1" to "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable Vol.9", it was stated that it was possible to get off at the same station, but there is no such description after "Keisei Electric Railway Timetable Vol.10".
- ^ A one-way ticket with a fare of 1,440 yen or more.If converted to business kilometers without considering the additional fare, it will be 111km or more.
- ^ Uehonmachi,Alms,Yamato Yagi,Ise Nakagawa,Ikoma,Yamato Saidaiji,Taharamoto,In front of Kashihara Jingu,KuwanaandKintetsu Yokkaichi.
- ^ Hankyu Corporation, "Hankyu Train-Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow," 1978, p. 96. ――There is a description that "only at Takarazuka Station, there are a large number of customers such as leisure travelers, so we are exceptionally allowed to get off the train."
- ^ Shinjuku Stationas well as the Noborito StationAndShin-Matsuda StationorOdawara StationIf the total distance between JR and Odakyu is 101km or more with the JR contact ticket for transfer, you can get off the train on the way.However, it is not possible to get off the train if the tickets are issued separately and if the tickets depart and arrive at the JR East suburbs of Tokyo.
- ^ If the ticket is issued separately only with the contact ticket with JR East, or if the JR East line section departs and arrives between the Tokyo suburbs sections, it is not possible to get off on the way except for the connecting connection station.
- ^ Passenger Business Regulations Article 156 More quoted. "After the start of the trip, the passenger will use the ticket he / she has to get off at a station other than the arrival station (omitted) within the departure / arrival section indicated on the ticket, and then transfer to the train again to travel. Can be done. (Omitted) "
- ^ About the sale of special tickets due to the start of commercial operation of the Rias line (corrected on March XNUMX) --Sanriku Railway (October 2019, 3)
- ^ a b "Passing over / getting off on the way". West Japan Railway. 2013/4/4Browse.
- ^ JR WestKansai 1 Day PassIt is also possible to use a ticket for Koyasan Station that can be exchanged at.
- ^ "Gokurakubashi Station will be reopened on July 7th (Monday)! ① We will inform you about the details of Gokurakubashi station limited goods and "Bird of Paradise Wishing Wings" ② After the opening date, you will be able to get off at Gokurakubashi station | Nankai Electric Railway”(Japanese). www.nankai.co.jp. 2020/7/21Browse.
- ^ Inquiries / Q & AAoimori Railway website
- ^ "4-company line one-way ticket”. Aizu Railway. 2013/9/10Browse.See footnote.
- ^ "Tickets and commuter passes". Noiwa Railway. 2013/9/10Browse.
- ^ "Watarase Valley Railway Fare / Ticket". Watarase Valley Shindo. 2020/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Regular ticket, coupon ticket, liner ticket, admission ticket, ticket". Ainokaze Toyama Railway. 2015/5/10Browse.In addition, the ticket on the company's line is applicable to all sections.Kurikara-IchiburiOnly between (business kilometers 100.1km = fare calculation 101km).
- ^ "Regular ticket". Shinano Railway. 2015/8/20Browse.
- ^ "From Saturday, October XNUMXnd, you will be able to get off at Unshu-Hirata Station.". Ichibata train (September 2011, 10). 2015/11/11Browse.
- ^ "Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway Passenger Business Rules" (included in the "Passenger Business Rules" provided at each station) Article 72 (Get off on the way)
- ^ "IC card ticket handling agreement" (included in "Passenger Business Rules") Article 23 (Effectiveness)
- ^ "How to get on the Iyo Railway train / bus". Iyo Railway. 2013/4/4Browse.
- ^ System change due to introduction of stored fair system, Kintetsu Railway (Internet archive）
- ^ Keihan Electric Railway 100th Anniversary Magazine "Ayumi of Keihan 2011 Years" Keihan Electric Railway, 445, p.XNUMX
- ^ "Frequently Asked Questions”. Izukyu. As of April 2019, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Izukyu. As of April 2020, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions --Izukyu (Viewed on October 2019, 10, see "Getting off on the way")
- ^ "FAQ". Hokuetsu Express. 2020/10/3Browse.
- ^ "FAQ". Echigo Tokimeki Railway. 2015/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Regular ticket". IR Ishikawa Railway. 2015/7/12Browse.Although it is not specified as a "contact ticket," the company's operating kilometers are less than 2015km as of 100, so the target is only contact tickets.
- ^ Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya Sales Headquarters Train Department "30th Anniversary Subway Material Collection", 1987, p. 37.
- ^ Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya Sales Headquarters Train Department "30th Anniversary Subway Material Collection", 1987, p. 43.
- ^ a b "Walking the Earth C11 Australia 2014-2015 [Separate Volume] 5 Tasmania" Diamond, 2014, p. 416
- Stopover --Lyover on airmail.
- Traveling along the way - Nippon TVA TV program that is broadcast in series.