On a journey where Masashi Sada looks at the "origin".TVQ 30th Anniversary Special Program
If you write the contents roughly
Called "Sadaban Reporter" among fans, he published "Sadaban Dressing Room Story" (published by Nishinippon Shimbun) in 15.
Tele-Q (TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting) produced "Masashi Sada's Journey to the Origin'" as a special program commemorating the 30th anniversary of the opening of the station.TV TOKYO ... → Continue reading
The latest entertainment information media published by Japan's first TV information magazine "TV Guide"
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
West Japan Shimbun
Nishinippon Shimbun Co., Ltd.(Nishi Nippon Shinbunsha,British: THE NISHINIPPON SHIMBUN CO., LTD.) IsFukuokaFukuoka CityHeadquartered inJapan OfNewspaper company.Hokkaido Shimbun, Chunichi ShimbunWithUnion of three block papersAre formed.
The nickname of the character of "Mono-Knowledge Times", which started in April 2012 and can be enjoyed by children and adults, is "Wa Cattapy".
West Japan NewspaperとSports paper OfWest Japan Sports(Nishi-nippon Sports) is issued. In 1992Fukunichi newspaperHas been virtually discontinuedFukuokaIt is the only local newspaper (de facto prefectural newspaper) that covers the whole area, in addition to the prefecture.Saga-Nagasaki-Oita-Kumamoto OfKyusyuHas a network in 5 prefectures.For this reason, it is classified as a newspaper.Block paperLocated inChunichi Shimbun,Hokkaido ShimbunCombined with "Union of three block papersIs formed.Fukuoka CityCentered onFukuoka metropolitan areaThe subscription rate is particularly high inKitakyushu,KurumeIncluding the share of circulation throughout Fukuoka Prefecture,Yomiuri Shimbun(In the Kitakyushu metropolitan area,Mainichi NewspapersHas the highest share).
While investing in commercial broadcasting stations in all prefectures of Kyushu, Co., Ltd.TV West JapanIt is said that it has a particularly deep relationship with (TNC), but it is a corporation.TV Nagasaki(KTN) and a corporation that covers Fukuoka Prefecture as well as TNCTVQ Kyushu BroadcastingIs betterVoting rightsThe ratio of voting rights to the total number of.
Not only sportsFukuoka Softbank HawksThe central reporting attitude stands out.Nishinippon SportsIraq warHawks even at the beginning of the warOpen battle(There is also a view that sports articles are not particularly noteworthy because they are sports newspapers, not general newspapers).Also,Avispa FukuokaHas been a uniform sponsor of the 2011 season since the middle of the 2011 season (back in XNUMX, pants the following year).
By high school studentsmartial artsTournamentGolden Eagle High School Judo Tournament,Jade Dragon Flag High School Kendo TournamentIt is known nationwide for hosting the event, and it plays a role in establishing the image of "Kyushu, where martial arts are flourishing."
Since ancient timesSankei ShimbunIn addition to handling the Sankei Shimbun at some Nishinippon Shimbun sales offices in Fukuoka Prefecture and Saga City,Sankei sportsAnd Nishinippon SportsCentral horse racingThere was some paper cooperation such as the article of.In addition, the Kyushu General Bureau of the Sankei Shimbun used to be in the West Japan Newspaper Hall, but on April 2009, 4Kyushu-Yamaguchi Headquarters (currently Western Headquarters)When it was promoted to, the office moved to the Sunlight Building on Watanabe-dori, and from October 10st of the same year, it was renewed as a special edition of Kyushu-Yamaguchi.Mainichi Newspaper West Head OfficePrinting is outsourced to a printing factory (Mainichi Shimbun Kyushu Center Tosu Printing Factory, Tosu City, Saga Prefecture).On the other hand, from April 2013, 4,Central horse racingNishinippon's paper tie-up is the same block newspaper for the articleChunichi SportsConnect withThere are changes in the alliance.
In addition,2010から2011Hang onSaga newspaperThe printing company of our group was entrusted with printing from the company.This is due to the renovation of the printing room in the Saga Shimbun headquarters and the replacement of rotary presses.
Long time agoYamaguchi -Miyazaki-Kagoshima-OkinawaHowever, it was issued, but due to the decline in advertising revenue and the rise in production costs, Yamaguchi and Okinawa prefectures2009May 3Excluded from the business area (closed general bureau and discontinued newspaper issuance / sales).On the other hand2010May 10In addition, the Kitakyushu branch office has been upgraded to the "Kitakyushu Headquarters" to strengthen coverage and sales in the Kitakyushu region...In addition, Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures have extremely small circulations compared to local newspapers and major national newspapers.2010From Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefecturesLocal versionIntegrate into "South Kyushu Wide Edition"A TV scheduleWas reorganized into the same content in both prefectures, but as of March 2018, 3, the publication and sales of Nishinippon Shimbun and Nishinippon Sports were discontinued in both prefectures.NobeokaとSatsumasendaiThe branch office in.
Here we describe the history of the company.Please refer to each section for the history of the newspapers that are published.
- 1877(Meiji10 years)- "Tsukushi Shimbun"First issue.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)- "Mesashishi newspaper'First issue.
- 1879(Meiji 12)-"Mesashi Shimbun""Tsukushi Shinpo"Renamed to.
- 1880(Meiji 13) --- "Tsukushi Shimbun" and "Tsukushi Shinpo" merged"Fukuoka Nichiichi Shimbun'First issue.
- 1887(20th year of Meiji)- "Fukuryo Shinpo"First issue.
- 1898(Meiji 31)-"Fukuryo Shinpo","Kyushu Daily'Is renamed.
- 1931(Showa6 years)- "Nishi-Nippon Shimbun Federation"Formed.Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun becomes the leader.The constituent companies are Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun, Kanmon Every Evening Newspaper, Saga Daily,Nagasaki Minyu Newspaper,Sasebo Minyu Shimbun,Either Kyushu Nihon Shimbun or Kyushu Shimbun, Oita Daily,Nisshu NewspaperAnd Kagoshima Mainichi Shimbun.
- 1940(Showa 15)-"Kyushu Nippo", oldYomiuri ShimbunMove to the management of.
- 1943(18)May 4 - Newspaper controlFukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun Joint Stock Company and Kyushu Nippo Co., Ltd. merged with Fukuoka Nichinichi as the actual surviving company.West Japan ShimbunInauguration.It should be noted that"Nishi-Nippon Shimbun"Issuance itself was the previous yearMay 8Was done by Fukuoka Nihonsha.
- 1950(25) --Chunichi Shimbun (currentlyChunichi Shimbun),Hokkaido ShimbunAnd "Union of Three Newspapers" (currently "Union of three block papers") Founded.
- 1952(Showa 27) --The 1st Round-Kyushu Ekiden Race Tournament was held.
- 1955(30)-"West Japan Sports(Nishi-nippon Sports) ”launched.
- 1959(34) --The 1st "Gold Eagle Flag Competition High School Judo Tournament""Ball Dragon Flag Competition High School Kendo TournamentHeld.
- 1975(50) --Completion of the new office building "West Japan Newspaper Hall" at 1-chome, Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka (lower floorsDaimaru Fukuoka Tenjin Store).
- 1990(Heisei2 years)May 1 --CI (CI (Corporate identity) Introduced, changed company emblem logo and company flag.The design of the company emblem currently used isShin MatsunagaBy
- 1996(8) --Homepage opened.
- 2009(21)May 3 --Nishi Nippon Shimbun, Nishinippon SportsYamaguchi as well as the OkinawaIssuance and sales in Japan will end on this day only.
- 2010(22)May 10 --Kitakyushu branch office changed to "Kitakyushu head office".
- 2012(24)May 4 ――Start of "Knowledge Times", a paper that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.The character's nickname is "Wa Cattapy"
- 2013(25)May 11 --A site that supports girls in Fukuoka "FanFunFukuoka"Start.
- 2018(30)May 1 --In the morning edition of New Year's Day, "Your special interview group"Start.
- 2018May 3 -Nishi Nippon Shimbun, Nishinippon SportsMiyazakias well as the KagoshimaIssuance and sales at.
- 2019 (first year of Reiwa)9 --Started "integrated editing" that positions paper media and digital media equally and transmits multiple media.
- January 2020 (Reiwa 2nd year)-App for smartphones that understands the present of Fukuoka and KyushuNishinippon Shimbun App(IOS / Android version) released.
- 1951(Showa 26) Published History of Nishinippon Shimbun(Edited by Nishinippon Shimbun, p. 437)
- 1962(Showa 37) Published Nishinippon Shimbun Postwar brief history(Edited by Nishinippon Shimbun History Compilation Committee, p. 169)
- 1978(53)3Issue Nishinippon Shimbun XNUMX Year History(Edited by Nishinippon Shimbun, p. 720)
- 1988(Showa 63) Published Nishinippon Shimbun XNUMX Years History(Edited by Nishinippon Shimbun, p. 167)
- 1997(9)4Issue Nishinippon Shimbun XNUMX Years History(Edited by Nishinippon Shimbun, p. 523)
- 2007(19) Issued Nishinippon Shimbun XNUMX Years History(Published by Nishinippon Shimbun, p. 668)
- On the lower floorsDepartment storeMajorDaimaruFukuoka Tenjin store is occupying (subsidiary)Hakata DaimaruOperated).
- The building has a one-floor space (currently a smoking area) between the upper floor where the newspaper company is located and the lower floor where the Daimaru is located.
Kitakyushu Head Office
- "Walk, newspaper.Has its own catchphrase.
- Kokurakita Ward from the time of the branch office(I.e.Has its own building on 19-5 and becomes a regional headquartersI continued to use it after that, but moved to the current location on February 2012, 2 due to functional expansion and aging of the building itself... The Kitakyushu branch office of Kyodo News' Fukuoka branch, which had moved in by 2014, was also relocated, the land was sold, and the building was demolished.A high-rise apartment building was built by the private sector on the site.
- Ten-year history published when TV Nishinippon was still headquartered in Kitakyushu (published by the company in 1968)According to the description, the company initially considered setting up a head office in the form of living together with the Tamachi office building, but in the end it was because the site was small to make a TV station.YawataIt is said that the head office was set up in.As a result, the Tamachi office building was installed independently by the Nishinippon Shimbun, and while the building was three stories above the ground, the tower building had a vertically high structure with an electric sign of the newspaper title.
- Tokyo branch office
- 104-0028 TokyoChuo-kuYaesu2-8-7 Fukuoka Building
- Osaka branch
- 541-0041 OsakaChuo-kuKitahama3-1-21 Matsuzaki Building
It has regional bureaus under the umbrella of each general bureau.
- Fukuoka CityHakata WardIsoda 2-1-60 West Japan Newspaper Production Center
Major group companies
As of 2020 year 3 month 31 day.
- Consolidated subsidiary
- Nishinippon Shimbun Building Co., Ltd.
- Nishinippon Shimbun Printing Co., Ltd.
- Nishinippon Shimbun Advertising Co., Ltd.
- West Japan Newspaper General Orikomi Co., Ltd.
- Nishinihon Shimbun Media Lab Co., Ltd.
- Nishinippon Shimbun Fukuoka Sales Co., Ltd.
- Nishinippon Shimbun Top Clie Co., Ltd.
- Nishinippon Shimbun SP Center Co., Ltd.
- Nishinihon Shimbun Event Service Co., Ltd.
- West Japan Newspaper Techno Create Co., Ltd.
- Yukensha Co., Ltd.
- Mameyoshiro Co., Ltd.
- Non-consolidated subsidiary
- Itoshima Shimbun Co., Ltd.
- Nishinippon Shimbun Co., Ltd. TNC Culture Circle
- Ltd.Kyushu Hakuhodo
- Nishinippon Shimbun Travel Co., Ltd.
Here, the "standard" ones that are held every year are posted.
Organized and co-sponsored
- All Japan Judo Championships by Weight(For a while from 2007)
- Golden Eagle High School Judo Tournament
- Jade Dragon Flag High School Kendo Tournament
- Nobeoka West Japan Marathon
- Asia Pacific Cup Fukuoka International Men's Volleyball Tournament
- Shogi MaleFemale OfThrone
- Western Japan Ohori Fireworks Festival
- Chikugo River Fireworks Festival
- Bolshoi CircusFukuoka performance
- Special exhibition at Kyushu National Museum(NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting StationJointly with)
- Kanmon Strait fireworks display(Moji side)
Major broadcasters invested by Nishinippon Shimbun
Consists of a three-company block paper allianceHokkaido ShimbunCompany (Hokkaido Shimbun),Chunichi ShimbunThe difference is that while Doshin and Chunichi have invested in commercial broadcasting stations outside the issuing area, the Nishinippon Shimbun adheres to "regionalism" and there is almost no investment in stations outside the area.By that amount, even in stations where the investment amount is small, a large amount of commercials are broadcast as a general sponsor, and the fact that it is in the "local newspaper" is more strongly appealed.
- Ltd.TV West Japan■
- Ltd.TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting(Nihon Keizai Shimbun）
- Ltd.RKB Mainichi Holdings(RKB Mainichi Broadcasting SystemOf a corporationBroadcasting holding company.Mainichi Shimbun）
- Ltd.Fukuoka Broadcasting(Yomiuri Shimbun Group Headquarters）
- Ltd.FM Fukuoka
- Ltd.Saga tv■
- Ltd.TV Nagasaki■
- Nagasaki Cultural BroadcastingLtd. (Nagasaki Shimbun-Asahi Shimbun）
- Ltd.Nagasaki International Television(Yomiuri Shimbun Group Headquarters)
- Ltd.FM Nagasaki
- Ltd.TV Kumamoto■
- Ltd.Kumamoto citizen TV(Yomiuri Shimbun Group Headquarters)
- Kumamoto Asahi BroadcastingCo., Ltd. (Asahi Shimbun)
- Ltd.FM Kumamoto(Kumamoto Daily Newspaper）
- Ltd.TV Oita(Nippon TVsystem/Fuji Television Network, IncsystemCross netBureau) (Yomiuri Shimbun Group Headquarters)■
- Oita Asahi BroadcastingCo., Ltd. (Asahi Shimbun)
- Ltd.FM Oita(Oita Joint Newspaper）
(Issued and sold out on March 2018, 3)
(Issued and sold out on March 2018, 3)
(Outside the issuing area)
- Yumeno Hisaku(Writer) --From Kyushu Nippo reporter
- Hasegawa Shun(OriginalLDPMember of the House of Representatives) --From Kyushu Nippo reporter
- Hasegawa Machiko("SazaeFamous formanga artist..Worked in the arts department during the war, retired immediately after the end of the war)
- Masaya Ito(Hayato Ikedasecretary, Political critic)
- Kentaro Koba(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Hiroshi Yoshida(PreviousFukuoka Citylong）
- Yukichi Tanaka(Planner) --From Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun Planning and Advertising Department
- ^ The establishment date is the establishment date of Nishinippon Shimbun Co., Ltd. due to the merger of Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun Joint Stock Company and Kyushu Nippo Co., Ltd.The first issue is March 1877, when the "Tsukushi Shimbun," the origin of the Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun, was first published.Prior to the establishment of Nishinippon Shimbun, Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun and Kyushu Nippo ended on August 3, 1942, and the publication of "Nishi Nippon Shimbun" by Fukuoka Nichinichi Shimbun Joint Stock Company began on the following 8th as a merger of the two newspapers. It was.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k The Nishinippon Shimbun Co., Ltd. (2020-06-26). 99th Term (October 2019, 4-September 1, 2020) Securities Report (Report).
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications websiteThan
- ^ Regarding entertainment, society, and sports articles other than those related to Kyushu and Okinawa, Chunichi Sports and the Kanto version have been published even before that.Tokyo Chunichi SportsAlthough it had a tie-up with, from July 2015 on the entertainment and social aspectsDaily Sports(Kobe ShimbunIssuance) and has a tie-up.
- ^ There were no home delivery or stand sales in Okinawa Prefecture, and it was virtually "business use" for libraries, government offices, or branch offices and branches of companies based in Kyushu.
- ^ a b c [Company Announcement] October 10st Kitakyushu Headquarters Established Deeper than Local News Nishinippon Shimbun September 1, 2010
- ^ Nishinippon Shimbun, Miyazaki and Kagoshima suspended publication ... Number of copies decreasedYomiuri Shimbun, viewed October 2017, 10
- ^ "Miyazaki, Nishinippon Sports in Kagoshima Prefecture will be closed at the end of March next year" (Press Release), Nishinippon Shimbun, (October 2017, 10) 2017/10/13Browse.
- ^ "[Company Announcement] Relocation of Kitakyushu Headquarters on the XNUMXth" (Press Release), Nishinippon Shimbun, (October 2012, 2) 2012/2/16Browse.
- ^ In the 20th century, it was openly exhibited at the Kitakyushu City Central Library for viewing only, but later it was closed for preservation due to the deterioration of the materials.
- ^ The Nishinippon Shimbun Co., Ltd. (2020-06-26). Phase 99 (December 2019, 4-November 1, 2020) Securities Report Status of Affiliated Companies (Report).