JAL Mileage Bank finishes accepting reservations for Emirates First Class awards at the end of August
If you write the contents roughly
Some services provided by Emirates, such as airport transfers, are not available.
Japan Airlines (JAL) accepts reservations for Emirates first class award tickets at JAL Mileage Bank ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Emirates Airlines(Emirates Kokuu,Arabic : United Arab Emirates,English: Emirates) IsUnited Arab Emirates OfDubaiBased inAirlines.Arab Air Carriers Organization A member of the (Arab Air Carriers Organization).
Start of service
Based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)19852 planes (Boeing 737とAirbus A300) Started service. Initially usedBoeing 747In the Middle EastEuropeOperated a route, but since then the world's largest passenger planeAirbus A380We promoted the active introduction of new models such as, and the opening of new routes.
2011Current,Japan(Tokyo,Osaka),Moscow,Paris,UK,Seoul,Beijing,Hong Kong,Bangkok,Kuala Lumpur,Singapore,Jakarta,Mumbai,Sydney,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク,Los Angeles,Sao Paulo,JohannesburgAll includingContinentIt is one of the few airlines operating in the city of. Dubai in recent yearsMiddle EastInvesting to become the economic and tourism center of the citySkyscraperEmirates Airlines also plays a part in the policy of the Emirate of Dubai, and connects Dubai with various parts of the world.
In recent years, we have received a great deal of attention by ordering a large number of state-of-the-art aircraft such as the Airbus A380-800, Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 777-300ER, and 777-X. In the aviation industry, it has the nickname of "an airline that does not know what to do" because it boldly places new services and bulk orders for aircraft..
Impact of the financial crisis
Around 2007,Crude oil priceWhile many airlines are suffering from financial difficulties due to soaring fuel costs due to high prices, Emirates was said to be "the best airline in the world", supported by the booming economy of Middle Eastern countries due to high crude oil prices. However, the company, which has been on an expansion route, was also affected by the financial crisis that originated in the United States after 2008. Owned by Emirates in 2008SriLankan AirlinesAll stocksSri LankaThe government will take over. further,2009In March, due to the decrease in passengers, the equipment used was changed, and the service was suspended or withdrawn from unprofitable routes.
But,2010May 3ThanNarita International AirportWe are aggressively introducing equipment to routes that are expected to be more profitable than before the financial crisis, such as starting service to, and are strengthening expansion routes again.
As of August 2018, Emirates has an average age of approximately 8 years..
In addition, Emirates Airlines placed an orderBoeingCompanyAircraft customer number (customer code)Is 1H and the model name of the aircraft is 777-21HER, 777-31H, 777-21HLR, 777-31HIt becomes ER and so on.
We are actively introducing the latest equipment,Airbus A380(Delivery was postponed after 2008 due to an electrical system trouble by Airbus, so we considered canceling the order itself temporarily, but canceled by ordering 4 additional machines. Was avoided, 2007May 6Made inParisAt the air show, eight more aircraft were ordered, bringing the total to 8, making it the largest customer of the aircraft). After that, on June 55, 2010, 6 additional aircraft were ordered, bringing the total number of orders to 8. This is the largest number of orders for a single airline in the large private airliner sector. As of March 32Boeing 777It is the only airline that has introduced all types of (-200, -200ER, -200LR, -300, -300ER, -X (-8, -9), -F). In addition, the company is a passenger aircraft of this scale.Boeing 747It has been 30 years since the aircraft was born. We have responded to the needs by various design changes, which means that we are reaching the limit.
Dubai A2008 on August 8st and 1rd, 3 ~ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クWe made an unveiling flight between them. And from August 8th, it will be the first commercial flight of a Middle Eastern airline as a round-trip flight between New York flight EK8 (operated on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) and Dubai flight EK201 (operated on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday). It was started. Since the company owns the A202 on the largest scale in the world, it is irregularly introduced at the time of opening new routes, demonstration flights, events, campaigns, etc., and it also has a role as an advertising tower of the company. Seem. Also, of the companyBase airportAt Dubai International Airport, which is operated by the company, Terminal 380 Concourse A, which departs and arrives exclusively for the A3, has been installed, and the facility can operate the A20 at the same time at 380 gates. (Flights operated by Boeing 777 may be assigned from Concourse A, and A380 may arrive and depart from Concourses B and C.)
From 2009 year 3 month 18 daySoftbank mobileMobile phones can be used on board only for terminals. The only services available are calls and SMS.
It will be the world's largest Airbus A380 operator, with 2015 seats in the medium-range 11-class (business economy) specification received on November 4, 2... Once the paid flight started, it was once the largest number of seats in the world in two classes.All Nippon Airways OfBoeing 747-400DThe number of seats in the two classes will be the largest in the world, and at the same time, it will be the world's first paid seats in the 569 seats.
On November 2011, 11, it announced that it had signed an ordering contract for 13 long-range passenger aircraft "777-300ER" worth $ 50 billion, making it the largest order in Boeing history on a dollar-denominated basis... On March 2012, 3, Boeing received the 2th mass-produced B1000 (model: B777-777ER, aircraft code: A300-EGO)..
November 2011, 11 at Dubai AirshowAirbus A380 Announced additional orders for 50 aircraft. As a result, the airline will have 380 A140s.
Boeing is developing at the same Dubai Airshow on November 2013, 11Boeing 777Xシリーズのローンチカスタマーとなり計150機、ボーイング777-8Xが35機、ボーイング777-9Xが115機と50機の購入権が付いた契約を発表。A380も50機発注し、オプションを除く確定分だけで中型、大型機200機の発注で、金額では990億ドル（約9.9兆円）と小国の国家予算並みの民間機過去最高額の発注を行った。
2016 year 5 month,Sky markTried to introduce it, but bought two A380-800s that Airbus canceled for financial reasons.
|List of Airbus A380-800 manufactured and ordered by Skymark|
|Model||Serial number||Aircraft code (Emirates)||Aircraft code (reservation number in Japan)||Remarks||reference|
|Airbus A380-841||162||A6-EVB||JA380A||Passenger operation started from November 2018, 11|||
|167||A6-EVA||JA380B||Delivered Emirates in April 2018, in service on 4th of the same month|||
From the aircraft operated by the company on November 2016, 11A330-200Mold machine andA340-300With the retirement of the aircraft, the company's active passenger aircraft will be limited to the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 777 series, but at the Dubai Airshow in November 2017.Boeing 787-10Announced that it has ordered 40 models.
2019年2月、発注済みだったA380型機39機をキャンセルし、代わりにA330-900neo型機を40機、A350-900型機を30機発注したと発表した。これによってA380の生産は2021年を以て終了される.. The 787, which was planned to be purchased, was also canceled because the engine was not suitable for the climate of Dubai..
|aircraft||Number of holdings||Order backlog||Number of passengers||注 釈|
|Airbus A330-900neoType machine||—||40||TBA||Scheduled to start receiving from 2021|
|Airbus A350-900Type machine||—||30||TBA||Scheduled to start receiving from 2024|
|Airbus A380-800Type machine||109||14||14||76||399||489||The largest number of possessions in the world|
Ultra-long-distance specifications with the in-flight lounge
Shower spa equipment in first class
EngineRRとEACombined use of two rivals
|Boeing 777-200LRType machine||10||-||8||42||216||266||All aircraft will be refurbished to a 2-class system|
|Boeing 777-300ERType machine||138||-||8||42||310||360||The largest number of possessions in the world|
|Boeing 777-8Type machine||-||35||TBA||Scheduled to start receiving from 2023|
|Boeing 777-9Type machine||-||115||TBA||Scheduled to start receiving from 2022|
|Airbus A319Type machine||1||-||-||-||-||-||Suite 10 / bed 5|
- Airbus A300B4
- Airbus A300B4-600R
- Airbus A310-300
- Airbus A310-300F
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A340-500
- Boeing 727 Adv
- Boeing 737-300
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 777-300
The in-flight service is highly evaluated and the industry's prestigious American OAG () Has won numerous awards, including the Airline of the Year.
The A380, which the company owns the largest number of aircraft in the world, is the first attempt in the aviation industry to be equipped with a lounge bar and two bathrooms with showers for first class users.[Annotation 1].
Of some equipmentfirst classIs equipped with a "private suite" where the aisle and seats are partitioned and the space is like a private room... For some equipmentice(Information, Communications, Entertainment)on-demandEntertainmentIntroduced the system. Watch movies, music, games, send and receive emails on your personal seat monitorSMSCan be used while in the seat. The system supports Arabic, English, and Japanese as standard.In-flight magazine"Openskies" is prepared.
Some aircraft have a mood lighting effect that makes the starry sky spread on the ceiling of the aircraft at night when flying for a long time.It is said to be effective in eliminating jet lag.
Before entering JapanJapaneseFlight attendantIs adopted, not only for Japan routes but also for departures and arrivals in DubaiEuropeRoutes andAfricaHe is also on board routes, American routes, and Asian routes. Many crew members need to be fluent in English and can speak more than two languages. A popular airline where active flight attendants want to work世界It is one of the most difficult airlines to get a job in.
Most of the routes can be connected to the Internet via Wifi provided by OnAir. You can use up to 20MB of communication for free, and there are paid plans for more than that, but Emirates Skywards members can use it for free, unlimited use, and discounts..
When connecting at Dubai International Airport, there are lounges for first class and business class. Terminal 3, which is exclusively for Emirates, is located on the 4th and 5th floors of each concourse. In particular, Concourse A has a boarding gate dedicated to each lounge, so you can board the plane without leaving the lounge. There is also a paid lounge called Maruhaba Lounge that can be used regardless of seat class... We provide hotel rooms free of charge for passengers with long transit waiting times... We offer hotels and tours at low prices for passengers staying in Dubai for a short time at the time of transit..
Emirates Skywards is a unique frequent flyer program.Long time agoSriLankan AirlinesWhen"SkywardsIn the name ofMileage serviceWas shared, but2008May 3SriLankan Airlines left Skywards and is now Emirates' sole mileage service.
Emirates Skywards has four tiers: blue, silver, gold and platinum, and the tier is determined by the number of flights and mileage boarded within a certain period of time.Various benefits are available from Silver, such as access to the aforementioned Business Class lounge..
- 2001, 2002, 2013, 2016:Sky traxNo. 1 in the World Airlines Awards by the company, this isCathay Pasific Airlines,Singapore Airlines,Qatar AirwaysAlong with this, it has the highest number of awards in the world.
- 2003, 2004: 2nd place
Dubai International AirportIt serves more than 100 major cities on all continents.
Also, to cities other than the above, with other companiesCode shareIt operates in.
- Air India
- Air Malta
- Mauritius Airlines
- Alaska Airlines-Horizon Air
- Bangkok Airways
- China Southern Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Jet Blue Airlines
- Jet Star Airlines
- Jetstar Asia Airlines
- Korean Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- S7 Airlines
- South African Airways
- TAP Portugal
- Thai Airways
- West Jet Airlines
In March 2013, it dissolved its 3-year partnership with British Airways and replaced it with a broader partnership with Qantas, including code-sharing, fare setting, sales, flight planning and lounge operations. In addition, with this alliance, Qantas will have the only right to use the A13 dedicated terminal installed and operated by Emirates at Dubai International Airport.
History of Japanese route operation
- 200210 - KIXStarts service four times a week.
- 2003 --Kansai Airport flights will be operated daily.
- 2006May 6 - Chubu International AirportIn service.
- 20093 --Withdrawal from Chubu Line
- 2010May 3 - Narita International AirportIn service
- 2012May 7 --Introducing the A380 for the first time on the Narita line as a Japanese route
- 2013May 5 --Narita Line returns to B777 operation
- 2013May 6 - Tokyo International AirportIn service
- 2015May 6 --Established our own lounge at Narita International Airport
- 2017May 3 --A380 will be reintroduced on the Narita Line
- 2017May 11 - Urawa RedsSupportersACL-Al HilalUse a charter plane to move the battle.
- 2018May 10 --A380 will be launched on the Kansai Line
|Emirates Airlines Japan Route Overview (As of December 2019)|
|route||Year of service||Flight number||Code share||Introduced equipment||Remarks|
|Dubai - Osaka/Kansai||2002||EK316 / EK317||Japan Airlines||A380-800|
|Dubai- Tokyo/Narita||2010||EK318 / EK319||A380-800|
|Dubai- Tokyo/Haneda||2013||EK312 / EK313||B777-300ER|
|B2-777LR operation about 200 flights a week|
Active in sponsorship activities. CurrentlyAsian Football Federation(Since 2002) One of the main sponsors of various competitions.. About 12 Emirates female cabin attendants are present at the awards ceremony to add color... in the past,International Football Federation(FIFA) Official Partner of EnglandChelsea,FranceLeague Ann OfParis Saint-Germain FC,Horse racing OfWorld Racing Championships,F1 teamMcLarenWas also a sponsor of.
2006From England / England Soccer ClubArsenal FCHome ofEmirates Stadium OfNaming rightsSince the same year, he has been a sponsor of the team and can see the words "Fly Emirates" on the chest of his uniform... However, from the 2018-19 season, the logo has been gradually changed to "Emirates Fly Better" notation.
Also in Spainreal Madrid,Germany'sHamburger SV,ItalianAC Milan,FrenchOlympic Lyon, PortugalSL Benfica, GreekOlympiacos FC,FA cup,America'sNew York Cosmos, BaseballLos Angeles Dodgers The company officially shows that flight attendants perform at exhibitions before the start of home game games sponsored by these sponsor teams as the main sponsors ofyoutube It is published in.
|Emirates-sponsored soccer team (As of December 2018) |
|Team name||League League||Contract year||Remarks|
|Arsenal FC||Premier League||2006||HeadquartersAlso acquired the naming rights of|
|AC Milan||Serie A||2010|
|Paris Saint-Germain||League Ann||2010|
|Olympiacos FC||Greek Super League||2011|
|real Madrid||Liga Espanyola||2013|
|New York Cosmos||NASL||2013|
|SL Benfica||Primera Liga||2015|
Bicycle road racing team since 2017UAE Team EmiratesBecome a sponsor of.
OthersF1,ATP,Australian Open,French Open,US Open,ICC,World rugby,European Tour,Dubai World Cup,Dubai Sevens,Team New Zealand,AFLof,,Dubai International Film Festival, Dubai Jazz Festival,Melbourne Symphony OrchestraとSydney Symphony Orchestra, Scheduled to be held in 2020Dubai International ExpoIt is designated as the main sponsor / official airline.
Also the ropeway in London, EnglandEmirates AirlinesAlso has the naming rights of.
From the 20-21 season, he became a breast sponsor of Ligue XNUMX's Olympique Lyonnais.
- ^ With the introduction of showers, etc., 25 kg of water will be loaded, which is about 500% more than before.
- ^ Shunji Akimoto "I got on! Airbus A380 whole report"
- ^ 
- ^ "Emirates receives a total of 380 seats, the largest number of seats on the A615”. Fly Team. 2015/11/6Browse.
- ^ http://www.cnn.co.jp/business/30004590.html
- ^ Boeing Celebrates 1000th 777
- ^ Emirates orders up to 9.9 trillion yen for civilian aircraft 777 150Xs 380 A50s
- ^ Planepotters.net
- ^ Planepotters.net
- ^ Emirates Airlines first introduces medium-sized aircraft "787" 40 aircraft 1.7 trillion yen "To provide a variety of destinations"
- ^ A380 to be discontinued in 2021 Emirates cancels 39 aircraft
- ^ 787-10 engines too small for Emirates
- ^ “Emirates unveils more nearly business class seats on its Boeing 777 aircraft” (English) 2018/3/6Browse.
- ^ However, since the amount of water in the shower is limited, there is a time limit of 1 minutes per person.
- ^ For this reason, it is known as the first company in the world to offer first-class private rooms.
- ^ I emirates.co
- ^ In-flight Wi-Fi Emirates Airlines
- ^ First class lounge Emirates Airlines
- ^ Business class lounge Emirates Airlines
- ^ Marhaba Lounge Emirates Airlines
- ^ Dubai Connect --Emirates
- ^ Dubai Stopover Package --Emirates
- ^ Skywards --Emirates
- ^ World Airlines Awards Official Website
- ^ Find flights to Emirates destinations
- ^ Emirates launches Dubai / Phnom Penh route via Yangon Daily FlyTeam November 2017, 7
- ^ Emirates to link Phnom Penh and Bangkok with daily service from Dubai Emirates dated February 2019, 2
- ^ Emirates opens Dubai / Auckland route via Bali from June, 6 flight per day Fly Team October 2018, 2
- ^ Emirates to enter service on Dubai / Cebu / Clark route from March 3 FlyTeam November 2016, 1
- ^ Emirates launches direct flights to Dubai / Hanoi daily with 777 FlyTeam November 2017, 7
- ^ Emirates Airlines goes to Penang Daily with Singapore route extension Traicy October 2020, 1
- ^ Emirates to go into service on Dubai / Yangon / Hanoi routes from August once a day FlyTeam November 2016, 2
- ^ Emirates goes into service on Dubai / Taipei route from February 2014 FlyTeam November 2013, 8
- ^ Emirates resumes Dubai / Conakry / Dakar / Dubai routes in October FlyTeam November 2016, 8
- ^ Emirates to open Dubai / Zagreb route from June Daily operation FlyTeam December 2017, 1
- ^ Emirates resumes Dubai / Istanbul Sabiha route in June 6 flights per week FlyTeam December 2018, 1
- ^ Emirates to launch new service to Porto Emirates dated February 2019, 2
- ^ Emirates Airlines goes into service on Dubai-Edinburgh route from October Traicy October 2018, 6
- ^ Emirates opens Dubai / London Stansted route in June 2018 FlyTeam December 2017, 12
- ^ Emirates launches Dubai / Santiago route in July First Chile route FlyTeam November 2018, 2
- ^ Emirates opens Dubai / Mexico City route via Barcelona in December FlyTeam November 2019, 7
- ^ Emirates launches Dubai / Mexico City route via Barcelona FlyTeam November 2019, 12
- ^ Emirates to open direct flights to Dubai / Newark in June FlyTeam December 2018, 1
- ^ Emirates launches Dubai / Fort Lauderdale route from December FlyTeam December 2016, 10
- ^ Emirates postpones Dubai / Panama City flight date to end of March FlyTeam November 2016, 1
- ^ Emirates postpones further postponement of Dubai / Panama City route service date undecided FlyTeam November 2016, 3
- ^ Emirates suspends Dubai-Doha route due to diplomacy with Qatar Traicy March 2017, 6
- ^ Code-share partnership with Malaysia Airlines and Emirates Flyteam as of December 2015, 12, even with senior member benefits
- ^ Dubai / Kanku route to 7 flights a week, agreed in talks between Japan and UAE aviation authorities Travel Vision Dated October 2003, 10
- ^ Emirates Centrair-Dubai route newly launched Chubu Centrair International Airport Centrair dated June 2006, 6
- ^ Emirates B777-200LR A6-EWG Positions for Tokyo Haneda – Riyadh Charter November 2017, 11
- ^ Emirates continues to contribute to the future of Asian football-emirates.com
- ^ Official FIFA World Cup Partner-emirates.com FIFA sponsoredClub World Cup 2011Emirates Female Cabin Attendant Photographed at the Awards Ceremony
- ^ 2013Arsenal make an expedition to Japan in JulyNagoya Grampus-Urawa Red DiamondsWhen the friendly match was played, the uniform with Japanese notation of "Emirates Airlines" was used.
- ^ HSV | Safety video | Emirates Airline
- ^ Benfica Safety video | Emirates Airline
- ^ Six Clubs, Seven Take-Offs | Football | Emirates Airline
- ^ Emirates steals the show with the Los Angeles Dodgers | Baseball | Emirates Airline
- ^ Football | Supportsorships
- ^ Cabin crew take center stage at the US Open | Tennis | Emirates Airline
- Emirates SkyCargo: Freight operation
- Flydubai: LCC, a subsidiary of Emirates Airlines.
- Emirates Flight 521 Landing Failure Accident --In August 2016, an accident occurred from Thiruvananthapuram to Dubai.
- The Emirates Group
- Emirates Skycargo
- Emirates - Facebook
- Emirates (@Emirates)- Twitter
- Emirates (emirates)- Instagram