E4 Series "Max" will end regular service on October 10st. Temporary service between Niigata and Morioka
If you write the contents roughly
Both are group-only trains, and details on how to sell them and travel products will be announced at a later date.
JR East announced that it will end the regular service of the Shinkansen E4 Series "Max" on October 10st.Group after regular service ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Group train(Dantai Senyo Ressha, commonly known as "Group train") IsDedicated to pre-school and extra curricular-Company-combinationSpecific groups such asGroup) Is a normal ride with the general public when travelingPassenger trainIt is set separately and can be rented out列車-Railway carIs a generic name for. For those that have a dedicated train,Extra trainIt is also a kind of (Group special train.Danrin(Abbreviated as).
Group trains are classified according to type as follows. This is to distinguish it from the chartered ticket (chartered train) system in the passenger business rules of JNR → JR.
- "Handling for passenger cars only" A part of a general passenger train is reserved. It is used when the number of people is relatively small. On the Shinkansen, etc., it is often filled from the end of the formation due to the relationship with other passengers. As one type of this, there is one that connects a dedicated vehicle to a general passenger train, and this is also included in the handling for passenger cars. As a famous exampleSeychellesThis applies to the addition of "Ikoi" before remodeling.
- A special train dedicated to "group-only special trains" is set, and is abbreviated as "DanrinAlso called.Joyful TrainEtc. are often used.
- "Chartered trains" JNR → JR refers to trains to which the above-mentioned chartered ticket rules apply, but due to strict capacity rules (= high prices), they are not operated at all. On the other hand, many trams have a chartered fare, and group trains to which this chartered fare is applied fall under this category.
OnceJapan National Railway(JNR) mainlySchool excursionI had a "group-only vehicle" for use, but nowJR passenger companiesDoes not have a special vehicle other than the Joyful Train. Long business distanceKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) has owned and operates group-only vehicles for some time. Other railroad operators may also charter vehicles to tailor group trains.
In the case of the JR Group, it is quite difficult to operate group-only trains used by small groups such as individuals and small groups, so major travel agencies make primary purchases in units of formation and resell them to small and medium-sized travel agencies in small lots (resale). ) Is not popular in the business model.
Many tourist trains such as cruise trains are also travel products (パ ッ ケ ー ジ ツ ア ー), So it will be treated as a group.
Some businesses say "Group"not"reservedThere are also businesses that display "".
Major group trains in Japan
School excursion train
School excursionFor transporting students, teachers, and tour conductors.
Although the number has decreased these days, many dedicated vehicles and trains were set up in the past, and the time was set in advance."Hinode", "Kibo", etc., which are similar to regular trainsSchool trip intensive transportation temporary trainWas also seen.
Koshien Transport Train
Selected High School Baseball Tournament(Senbatsu, Spring Koshien) orNational High School Baseball Championship(Summer Koshien)Hanshin Koshien StadiumIt transports spectators heading to (mostly at stations around the high school where they participate, recruited in the form of a trip sponsored by the JR branch office). Due to its nature, the number of passengers is large, so dedicated trains are often tailored. "Koshien RinIs generically called. The destination is due to equipment etc.Osaka StationIn most cases, in that caseSecondary trafficAsHanshinOsaka Umeda StationからHanshin Electric Railway LineOrCharter BusI will head to Koshien Stadium.Koshienguchi Station(10 minutes by bus from the station to the stadium, about 2km) There are few trains going to the station, and there is also a platform that can be used to return trains.However,1990 eraAfter that, there are cases where you can take a chartered bus directly from your hometown to Koshien.Shinkansen,aircraftCase to use (in this caseShin-Osaka Station,Osaka International Airport(Often go to Koshien by chartered bus), and even more2015 OfHokuriku Shinkansen-Nagano - KanazawaParallel after openingHokuriku Main Line・ Kanazawa – Naoetsu Third sector railwayDue to the fact that it was transferred to, it became difficult to operate it in this section, and the operation of dedicated trains is decreasing year by year.[Source required].
First visitor transport train
Local groupsShotoCustomersShrine-Buddhist templeThose that transport to the nearest station such as. this houseMt. Takaosan Yakuouin Yukiji TempleFirst visitor toTakao StationWhat to transport toRin Takao"Naritasan Shinshoji TempleFirst visitor toNarita StationWhat to transport toRin Narita, In KamakuraTsuruoka Hachimangu ShrineFirst visitor toKamakura StationWhat to transport to "Rin KamakuraIs called. There are many settings for dedicated trains, and for the vehicles usedVarietyThe feature is that there is. After all it is recruited in the form of a trip sponsored by the JR branch office.
Regarding "Narita Rin", in the pastKeisei Electric RailwayHowever, it is set as an irregular express and a limited express, and even nowCity linerIs being driven as. Aside from this,Tobu RailwayIs its own subsidiaryTravel agencyTobu TravelIn the form of a tourTobu Main LineFrom along the lineKeisei Main LineKeisei Sekiya StationContactTobu Isesaki LineUshida StationIt is operated by departure and arrival. In addition, a group-only train will be operated on the Keisei Line by contacting this train.
- Tenrikyo Transport Train
- From all over JapanTenrikyoThe one that transports believers during the festival. The number of passengers is large, and the honor train is not usually set.Sakurai Line OfTenri StationDedicated trains are often set up to go to. Previously as an organizationPassenger car,RailcarThis was because the detention line at Tenri Station was non-electrified until 2008... Commonly known as "Tenri Rin". Ticket arrangement for this special group trainJTBIs in the process of. Also,Kintetsu Tenri LineSimilarly, a special train (Limited express trainandExpress train) ・ A group-only train is set. In addition, group tickets for believers are sold at each parish and Tenrikyo headquarters in the Kinki area. This is sold at a 25% discount on the regular fare between Kintetsu Main Station and Tenri Station, as well asMost of the general trains on the day will be treated as "group trains".[Source required]
- Konkokyo Transport Train
- Soka Gakkai Transport Train (Abolished) / Hokkoko Transport Train
- From all over JapanSoka GakkaiThe members had a relationship at that timeNichiren MasamuneIs the main mountain ofOishi TempleTo worship atMinobu Line OfFujinomiya StationIt was operated until. There were many dedicated trains set up from all over the country, and there were also operations that were incorporated into regular trains during the peak period. However, it was completely abolished because Nichiren Masamune excommunicated the Soka Gakkai in 1991. Known as "Soka Gakkai""Creation. "
- Even after the excommunication of Soka Gakkai, it is a congregation of Nichiren Shoshu.Hokkoko(Nichiren Shoshu Hokkoko Federation) May be set up as a dedicated train for visiting Taiseki-ji Temple, but the number of trains in operation has decreased significantly compared to before the excommunication of Soka Gakkai (a few times a year). Known as "Houkarin(Even when "Soka Gakkai" was in operation, "Hokkarin" was in operation about once a month). In addition, since highway buses from Tokyo and Osaka began to directly enter Taiseki-ji Temple, "Hokkarin" is also on the decline.
Tourist group train
1961From (Showa 36)National railwayPartners with a travel agency to dedicate a pre-determined model courseHonor trainStarted recruiting sightseeing tours in the same yearMay 3Will be the first train exclusively for tourist groupsNanki Tourism Group TrainStarted operation. same yearMay 10of"San Lok TooCalled "Timetable revisionThen,Tokyo-OsakaThe set sections have been expanded all over the country, centering on, and some of them have distinctive driving sections. At the timeTimetableThe ones that were published in are described below.
- "Kyushu Tourism Group Train"(Tokyo Station - Nagasaki Station-Oita StationDriving betweenMoji StationSplit / merge with)
- use10 series passenger carIt was a train where you can feel the enthusiasm of the Japanese National Railways for the "group-only train", such as putting a white belt in. In a senseJoyful TrainIt can be said that it is a run. Also, when there were few group passengers, general passengers could also ride.
- "Kyoto sightseeing group train(Driving between Tokyo Station and Kyoto Station)
- "Nanki Tourism Group Train(Down, Tokyo Station- Futaminoura StationUphill, Higashi Wakayama Station (currentWakayama Station) --Between Tokyo StationIseshi Station --Shirahamaguchi Station (currentShirahama Station) Between Shirahamaguchi Station-There is also a section service between Higashi Wakayama Station)
- Kii PeninsulaA train for sightseeing, going upWakayama Line-Kansai Main Line-Nara LineThere were many features in the driving section and route, such as running through Kyoto Station. The descent is Tokyo Station- Nagoya StationBetween(I.e.Express train to go "IzumoThe uphill train was operated in conjunction with the aforementioned "Kyoto Tourism Group Train" between Kyoto Station and Tokyo Station.
- "Tohoku / Hokkaido Tourism Group Train"(Ueno Station - Aomori StationDriving betweenJoban Linevia)
- "Shinano / Nikko Tourism Group Train(Osaka Station- Nikko stationOperation between)
- The operation route isTokaido Main Line-Chuo Main Line-Shinonoi Line-Shin-Etsu Main Line-Joetsu Line-Ryomo Line-Tohoku Main Line-SunlightAnd alsoNagano StationIt was a train with distinctive features, such as stopping at 3 hours and 34 minutes for going up to Nikko and 7 hours and 38 minutes for going up to Osaka. Also, while other tourist group trains were treated as express trains, why is this train alone?Semi express trainIt was treated as.
- 1511/1512 train (Ueno Station-Nikko Station driving)
- No nickname,local trainIt was a short-distance train.
1964(Showa 39) October, thisTokaido ShinkansenThe timetable revision when the train opened was the heyday of the tourist group trains, and among the above trains, the "Kyoto tourist group train" was "Kansai No. 2 Tourist Group TrainThe name was changed to "Venus" for both round trips, and the "Nanki Tourism Group Train" went down from Tokyo Station. Taki StationExpress train "NachiAs a result, the first train going up from Shirahama Exit will be the express train between Nara Station and Tokyo Station.Yamato", And each has been changed. "Shinano / Nikko Tourism Group Train" is also "Shinetsu / Nikko Tourism Group TrainIt was renamed. In addition, the following trains have been newly set.
- "Kansai No. 1, Shinetsu, Nikko, Kyoto Tourism Group Train"Kyoto / Kansai No. 1 / Shinetsu / Nikko Tourism Group Train(Driving between Tokyo Station and Kyoto Station)
- It became a rare thing that the train name was different on the top and bottom.
- "Sanin Tourism Group Train(Down Osaka Station- Taisha Station(Currently abolished), going upIzumo Station --Driving between Osaka stations)
- "Southern country"(Takamatsu Station - Kochi StationInter-operation, regular 1 round trip, irregular 1 round trip)
- Vehicles for the general public are also connected,Semi Express TicketIt was possible to get on with the purchase of.
- "Tohoku Tourism Group Train(Down Ueno Station- Ichinoseki Station(Via Tohoku Main Line), going upFukushima Station --Driving between Ueno stations)
Next day1965(40) In the timetable revision on October 10, the following new trains were constructed, names were changed, and operating sections were changed. Furthermore, at this time, many of the notations of "Train for tourist groups" are also "" on the timetable.○○ Tourist group trainIt has been changed to.
- Newly established
- "Kyushu No. 2 Tourism Issue(Down Osaka Station- Hakata Station・ Oita Station ・Haiki StationBetween, going up Haiki Station / Hakata Station-Osaka Station driving)
- Similar to the previous "Kyushu Tourism Group Train", general passengers could use it if there was a vacancy. Another thing that has changed is Hakata Station- Hizen Yamaguchi StationIn between, I ran in conjunction with the preceding "Kyushu No. 1 Tourism Issue".
- Change name / operation section / combined train
- "Kyushu Tourism Group Train" → "Kyushu No. 1 Tourism Issue'
- The driving section is between Tokyo Station and Nagasaki Station on the downhill, and between Nagasaki Station and Oita Station on the uphill. However, as mentioned above, there was a section where the "Kyushu No. 2 Kanko-go" was connected and run, resulting in a complicated operation system.
- "Kansai No. 2 Tourist Group Train" → "Kansai No. 1 Tourist Issue'
- Both round trips were changed to independent operation at this time.
- "Nanki Tourism Group Train", "Kansai No. 1, Shinetsu, Nikko, Kyoto Tourism Group Train", "Kyoto, Kansai No. 1, Shinetsu, Nikko Tourism Group Train" → "Nanki / Shinetsu / Nikko / Kyoto Kansai No. 2 Tourism'
- The driving section did not change, but "Nanki Sightseeing" and "Kansai No. 2" became combined operation, and "Nanki Sightseeing" went through the Nara Line again.
- "Tropical No. 1" (regular) →"Ashizuri"Tosa'
- "Tropical No. 2" (irregular) → "Tosa'
- DownhillKubokawaTaking the opportunity of the first train, it changed to the same nickname as a general train. Regular trains are treated in the same way as regular trains.
- "Tohoku / Hokkaido Tourism Group Train" → "Hokkaido No. 1 Sightseeing'
- As mentioned above, the time setting for the descent was not suitable for sightseeing in Tohoku, so the name is adapted to the actual situation.
However, as the use of the Shinkansen became more common in group travel, these tourist group trains were either abolished or converted to regular trains. First1967(Showa 42) With the timetable revision on October 10, there were movements such as the abolition of trains and conversion to general trains as follows.
- "Kyushu No. 1 Tourism" → "Goto(Driving between Tokyo Station and Nagasaki Station) ・ "Kunisaki(Driving between Tokyo Station and Oita Station)
- The name was changed to be similar to that of a general train, and both round trips were operated between Tokyo Station-Nagasaki Station and Oita Station (combined to Moji Station).
- "Kyushu No. 2 Tourism" → "Hirado2 No.(Osaka Station-Driving between Haiki Station) ・ "Yutsuki2 No.(Osaka Station-Oita Station driving)
- The name was changed to be similar to that of a general train, and both round trips were operated between Osaka Station-Saki Station and Oita Station (combined to Moji Station).
- "Nanki Tourism Group Train" → "Nanki Tourism(Renamed)
- "Nanki / Shinetsu / Nikko / Kyoto No. 2 Tourism" → "Nanki / Shinetsu / Nikko Tourism(Renamed only up)
- "Tosa" (temporary) → "Tosa" (regular)
- With the upgrade of regular trains, it will be treated in the same way as regular trains.
- "Hokkaido No. 1 Tourism" → "1st Oirase(Driving between Ueno Station and Aomori Station)
- It was changed to "general trains that may carry group passengers".
- "Tohoku Tourism Group Train" → (Down) "4th Matsushima(Ueno Station-Ichinoseki Station driving) ・ (Up) "2nd Azuma(Driving between Fukushima Station and Ueno Station)
- It was changed to a general train.
- "Shinetsu / Nikko Tourism Group Train" → (between Nagano Station and Nikko Station) abolished ・ "Ayakumo(Temporary train, Osaka station-Nagano station operation)
- The operating section has been significantly reduced, and it is now treated as a temporary general train.
- 3521M / 3522M train (formerly 1511/1512 train) → "Kirifuri Plateau(Between Ueno Station and Nikko Station)
- It was changed to a general temporary train.
そ し て,1968(Showa 43) On October 10st, "Yong San TooA large-scale timetable revision was carried out over the years, and at that time, the following arrangements were made again, and the train called "tourist group train" disappeared.
- "Goto" → "Nagasaki(Renamed) "Kunisaki" → abolished
- "Hirado No. 2" → "Xihai2 No.(Osaka Station- Sasebo StationInterim operation) (Renamed / changed driving section) "Yuzuki No. 2" → "Beppu2 No.(Renamed)
- "Nanki Kanko" → abolished
- "Shinetsu / Nikko / Kyoto Kansai No. 2 Tourism" / "Nanki / Nikko / Nikko Tourism" → Abolished
- "Kansai No. 1 Tourism" → Abolished
- "San'in Tourism Group Train" →"Daisen No. 4"(Going down)・「Daisen No. 3"(Going up） (Temporary trains / "General trains may be treated as" tourist group trains "at times"
Group employment train
Post-warHigh growth eraIn addition, a special train operated by a group of new graduates from junior high and high schools in rural areas such as Tohoku to find employment in factories in urban areas such as Tokyo.1954From (Showa 29)1975(50)May 3Was operated until.Hokkaido-Tohoku-Shin-EtsuFrom rural areas, Tokyo (Ueno Station),Kyusyu-Chugoku-Shikoku-HokurikuFrom the region, OsakaNagoyaIt is said that there were many trains heading to.
- Joyful Train
- Extra train
- School excursion train
- Mystery train
- Revival train
- Peddler train
- Fresh fish train
- Group ticket
- Planning trip
- Cruise train
- Nico Nico Chokaigi