Flat-rate accommodation service "HafH", JR West discount ticket sales period extension about 40% discount
If you write the contents roughly
From September to November 2020, as the first demonstration experiment of "JR West Japan x Housing Subscribing", we will sell a great deal ticket in 9 designated sections.
JR West Discount provided by the flat-rate accommodation service "HafH" operated by KabuK Style ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
subscription(English: subscription) Means content and services that are used by paying a flat rate..."Use" a product for a certain period of time instead of "owning" itbusiness model.JapanThen.SubscribeIs also abbreviated.
EtymologyEnglish"Subscription" (English: subscription,English: subscribeOf)magazineMeaning of "reservation subscription", "subscription", and "membership fee".. After that, it became the meaning of "license for a limited period"..
after that,ComputerusesoftwareIntroduced in the annual contract usage fee etc.,E-bookAll-you-can-read service,Music distribution-Video distribution service-StreamingA subscription method has also been introduced for payment methods such as replay..Mobile phone,SmartphonePaidAppsIs also introduced in the payment method of.
Amazon Prime,U-NEXT,Hulu,NetflixSuch asFlat-rate video distribution service(Subscription Video on Demand: SVOD) is a subscription-based video distribution (Subscription Video on Demand: SVOD)Video on demand).
Traditional softwareCD-ROMSuch asrecoding mediaSold and purchased byEnd-userIs of softwareVersion upgradeAnd support may pay an additional fee, but there were many "purchase formats" that could be used permanently...With the subscription method, contracts and usage fees are paid on a monthly or yearly basis, but no additional charges are required for version upgrades within the period... From the end user's perspective, all the costs of using the softwarerunning costIncluded in theinitial costCan be said to be an unnecessary charge form.
2013Adobe Systems (currently:Adobe) Announced a shift in sales from the company's main product, packaged software, to a subscription system.2015To201422% increase in sales compared to the previous year, and record sales for the whole year was set as a successful example of conversion to the subscription method.
In addition to software, a business model that feels the limit of business expansion in the conventional business model that repeatedly opens new stores and acquires new customers.(Food and drink,Automobile,Fashion,Cosmetics,Travel industryEtc.), there are plans to switch to a subscription method..
Subscription economy expert Mark Heller2019Music in an interview withNews (Chinese)・ Taking as an example the widespread use of subscription methods in industries such as automobiles, he pointed out that "consumers are increasingly focusing on the freedom to access services at any time rather than owning products." There is.Also, according to a consumer survey conducted by The Harris Poll in 12 countries around the world, 57% of those surveyed said they "want to reduce what they own," and 68% said "people's status is no longer dependent on their possession." I don't think it's defined. ".
Although the name is a new term, flat-rate services such as rental housing and newspaper subscriptions have existed for some time, and the mechanism of "unlimited use for a fixed period of time" has existed for a long time..
- Term example using subscription
- New car subscription-traditionalNew carCar leaseAbout the contract.
- Music subscription- Apple MusicFlat rate system such asMusic distributionExample as a generic term for apps.
- Subscription lift- B'zThe songs of famous artists such asStreamingAn example that was lifted in.
- Subscribe LIVE- LINE LIVEA service that allows you to enjoy live streaming from a live house for a fixed amount..Note that the meaning is different from "subscribe" described later.
- Fashion subscribe-airCloset,MECHAKARIA service that allows you to rent clothes for a fixed monthly fee.
The etymology of English "subscribe" has the meaning of "reserving / subscribing", "signing / signing" contracts, "agreement", "approval", "donation", etc...If subscription is a noun and subscribe is a verb form, and applies to "subscription", then subscription is "subscription" and verb form subscription is "subscribe"..
- Subscription example
- YouTube --Subscribe = Subscribe to the channel.
- steam --Subscribe =MODEAdding (game modification data).
- twitch --Subscribe =Game live distributionTo charge sponsors to others, etc..
- The etymology of English "subscribe" is followed by "er" to represent a person.SubscriberCalled (subscriber)..Literally "subscriber", but translated as "subscriber" for magazines, etc...Mainly in business termsE-mail Magazine,Blog,NewsletterUsed to refer to the subscribers of.
- Add a negative "un" to the etymology of English "subscribe"UnsubscribeCalled (unsubscribe). "Unsubscribe" or "Cancel Registration" for YouTube, e-mail newsletters, newsletters, etc..
- Not a subscription live
- As mentioned above, subscription is a verb form of subscription, and the word itself has a meaning such as "subscribe".Therefore, it is not a subscription (flat rate) live (relay).LINE LIVEProvided a service called "Subscription LIVE", which is the name of the company's service that allows you to enjoy live distribution broadcast from a live house for a fixed amount..
- Etymology: subscribe
- LINE: subsclive
Subscriptions that can be used at low cost due to the flat rate system have the advantage that new users have low hurdles and can use services and products when needed.Also, from the perspective of businesses and providers, there are merits such as continuous sales can be expected for a certain period of time compared to purchases..
- You can use services and products at a lower cost than purchasing.
- Since the initial cost is low, it is easy to continue using it.
- You don't have to buy or own it, so you don't have to add more.
- There is a service period, but you can cancel at any time.
- Easy to receive new products and services.
- Expect continuous and long-term sales.
- Since the introduction hurdles for consumers can be lowered, it is easy to acquire new customers.
- Since the customer list and usage statistical data can be obtained, it can be used for future improvement.
- It can be introduced in various industries regardless of digital or analog.
The subscription method "uses" the service and is a buy-out type (CD,DVD,Blu-ray-USB memoryRecording media such as, and the Internet purchase typeDownload sale), It does not become an "asset".Therefore, not only will it become unusable if the contract is canceled, but even during the contract, the provision of part or all of the service may be suspended and unusable at the discretion of the provider.Also, even if you don't use it at all, you will be charged a monthly fee..
- Even if you do not use it, you will be charged during the contract period.
- It may also include features you don't need or content you're not interested in.
- After canceling the contract, services and products will no longer be available and will not remain at hand.
- On the contrary, there is a risk that it will not be available unilaterally even during the contract period. (See below)
- For some reason, the service I'm using suddenly becomes unavailable.
- If the target article requires some kind of usage environment, it cannot be used as a result of unilateral changes in the conditions.
- On the contrary, there is a risk that it will not be available unilaterally even during the contract period. (See below)
- Many services are contracted, which can result in high costs.
- At the beginning of the service, the number of users is small and it does not lead to immediate profit.
- We need to provide and add new content.
- User may cancel immediately
- From the beginning, a certain amount of resources and content is required.
- Need tools and know-how to introduce
Examples of disadvantages
If any problem (scandal, copyright infringement, expression regulation, etc.) occurs in the content, the content may be modified or discontinued, and the user will be unilaterally forced to suffer the disadvantage. Become.
- In the computer software example,Adobe Creative CloudFor past versions of, previously all versions released after 2012 were available, but in May 2019Copyright infringementHas been pointed out, except for the latest version and the latest one version in the past.
However, one of the reasons why users dare to continue using the old version is "balance with PC specifications", and with this forced update, users have to consider switching to other software. I'm in a hurry.
- Also, even in the case of a subscription service that allows you to listen to music and watch videos as much as you want.singer,An actorSuch asPerformer OfScandalDue to such reasons, measures may be taken to suspend the distribution of the music or video. In the case of CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and single-use download sales, if you have already purchased it, you own it, so you will not be affected by it.However, in the case of subscription service, viewing is not possible once it is unsubscribed..
- ^ a b c d Subscription | IT Glossary | Otsuka Shokai - Otsuka Shokai(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ a b Subscription management methods and precautions for iPhone | Single item repeat mail order advertising research institute - Selling online advertising company(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c What is a subscription?Thorough explanation of the outline and advantages / disadvantages - Credit Saison(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "Luxury furniture subscription, 400 brand subscription life". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2020, 2). 2020/2/26Browse.
- ^ Takuro Chiba (December 2019, 12). “Toyota's car subscription struggles, XNUMX applications per day, far away commercialization". Asahi Shimbun. 2020/2/26Browse.
- ^ a b c Mick, Meiji Kimura “Coffee Break License and Subscription” “A Database for Learning at Home”Sho swimming company, 2015.ISBN 9784798141336.
- ^ a b What is a subscription? - Koto bank(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ What is SVOD (Subscription Video on Demand)? -(Viewed on August 2021, 5)
- ^ a b Daisuke Sekiguchi, Satoshi Iwasaki "Guide to Entering the Drone Business"Sho swimming company, 2017, 28 pages.ISBN 9784798152905.
- ^ Ron Miller (December 2015, 12). “Adobe sales break record-even large companies can make a fundamental shift in their business model". TechCrunch. 2017/9/19Browse.
- ^ a b Masaru Yokoyama (July 2017, 7). “From possession to use. Transform your business with a "subscription" model!". Dentsu. 2017/9/19Browse.
- ^ ""Improving customer engagement at physical stores by utilizing IoT"-Efforts of "Sports Club Renaissance" to realize data-driven decision making-". CNET Japan. 2017/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Up to 10 round trips with accommodation for 3 yen to a demonstration experiment of "fixed amount use" on 8000 routes to / from JAL Haneda!”. Vehicle News (June 2021, 7). 2021/7/27Browse.
- ^ "The End of the "Own" Era--Five Trends to Sign the Rise of the Subscription Economy". CNET Japan. 2020/11/10Browse.
- ^ "What is a "subscription" in the first place?”(Japanese). Real estate tech specialized media SUMAVELivesense Co., Ltd. 2020/12/21Browse.
- ^ Topic subscription.Let's utilize the advantages and disadvantages, while holding down the precautions - Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Card(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ Honda starts new car subscription "Enjoy" ... Unique colors such as exemption of 30 yen - Response.(Delivered December 2021, 5, viewed February 25, 2021)
- ^ Japan's first!Is this a cat cafe? !!New car subscription "Flat Plus & Myao" opens in Saga City, Saga Prefecture! - PR TIMES(Delivered December 2021, 2, viewed February 3, 2021)
- ^ Apple prepares for high-resolution distribution on Apple Music on music subscriptions Describes Apple Lossless - ITmedia(Delivered December 2021, 05, viewed February 17, 2021)
- ^ B'z Finally, 33 years worth of all songs have been unsubscribed. A total of 880 songs including solo works by Tak Matsumoto and Koshi Inaba. - Oricon(Delivered December 2021, 3, viewed February 22, 2021)
- ^ Fujii Kaze lifts ban on cover collection subscription - Music natalie(Delivered December 2021, 5, viewed February 20, 2021)
- ^ a b Subscribe LIVE - LINE LIVE(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "[AirCloset, President Satoshi Amanuma] <Developing fashion subscription services> Sales grow steadily by XNUMX% | Interview | Japan Net Keizai Shimbun". Nichiryu Web. 2021/6/9Browse.
- ^ "Fashion subscription "Mechakari", continuation rate 92% All new items, always over 13 items”(Japanese). TECH + (September 2021, 4). 2021/6/9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g What is "subscribe"?Explains meanings and antonyms by English and field -(Delivery on April 2020, 4, viewed on May 30, 2021)
- ^ a b c d e What is the meaning of "subscribe", how to use it in IT, and what is the difference from "subscription"? -(Delivery on April 2020, 12, viewed on May 16, 2021)
- ^ Subscriber | Marketing Glossary --TURBINE INTERACTIVE (viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c d e What is a subscription?Explain the mechanism and advantages / disadvantages --Carmo Magazine (viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c d e What is a subscription?Gently explain the meaning, merits, cases and services! | COLOR ME - GMO Pepabo(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "[Latest version] 120 subscription recommended flat-rate services-subscribe to everyone”(Japanese). minsub.jp (September 2021, 1). 2021/2/3Browse.
- ^ Victoria Song (May 2019, 5). “Old Creative Cloud has copyright issues? Adobe warns”. GIZMODO 2019/5/25Browse.
- ^ Saori Ibuki (March 2019, 3). “Is it okay if "a scandal occurs → related works are sealed"? Electric Groove's “self-restraint” sign for withdrawal, thoughts of the founder". BuzzFeed. 2020/3/9Browse.
- ^ Ryosuke Hattori (July 2019, 7). “Whether the subscription saves the music or kills it-Ripple of the electric groove distribution stop". ITmedia. 2020/3/9Browse.